The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Sapphire Mountains - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Sapphire Mountains - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Sapphire Mountains - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Sapphire Mountains - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Sapphire Mountains - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sapphire Mountains

+5
Kahlua
Verine
Dawn
Shadow
Maverick
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sapphire Mountains - Page 2 Empty Sapphire Mountains

Post by Maverick Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sapphire Mountains - Page 2 09summ10

Not far from the Riadven Pack's main lands are the Sapphire Mountains. These mountains are tall, and it's usually very cold; snow is common all year. However, these mountains are full of life and can easily sustain any creature... that is, if that creature has thick fur!

Another pack also lives there. Not much is known at the moment about this other pack besides that there are about 5-10 wolves in it and that the pack is young and healthy. So, if you venture into this land, you'll be in their territory; not ours!
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Sapphire Mountains - Page 2 Empty Re: Sapphire Mountains

Post by Dawn Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:37 am

Sapphire Mountains - Page 2 A4x4zn

-wolves adressed-
Shadow kinda
-wolves mentioned-
Shadow
-text-
-speech-
-thought-

Deyanira entered the ranges of the mountains and began the steep climb to the top, she settled near the middle on a small cliff. Her emotions were empty and bottomless, there was nothing for her to grasp on to but the idea of Shadow finding her. She lay on the jut of rock and allowed pools of salty tears to amount on either side of her face. She did not speak, she did not eat, a rabbit strayed along her path and the silver-grey femme did not blink an eye.
She only lay and whispered to herself once in a while, ”it's going to be fine,” or ”this isn't real,” or even ”I'll wake up tomorrow and he'll be there. Loving me. Like he'll always be.” but as she whined these words she felt her weakness grow and her emptiness hollow further, knowing that there were all untrue. Tears fell and showed no signs of stopping.
Deya chuckled and her thoughts travelled to Shadow 'Hey look, the storm moved to my face.' she said to the male silently, knowing he would hear. Hoping he would hear.
As she thought this, the fae began to cry harder, sobbing as silently as she could and forgetting to breathe. Coughs began to rack the white female's body viciously until she had to sit up, but only collapsed again to her side.
The snowy warrior rasped breath and forced her muscles to stop quivering like a maple leaf in the wind. Deyanira's throat began to pulse and she felt sick, the fae pulled herself to the edge of the stone jetty and allowed herself to wretch, closing her eyes as she began to dry-heave after her stomach had emptied itself.
”Deya, you're being weak.” she snapped at herself, this only made her feel worse. The silver female curled into a shaking ball of quiet sobs and jerks as she silenced herself from breathing too loudly, tears soaked her fur and she eventually faded away into an uneasy rest full of nightmares and flashes of Shadow being killed.

Extra notes:

Last edited by Maverick on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please refrain from cursing Deya, even if it's in rp ^^")
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:57 pm

What a lovely day! I love the fresh breeze here, the smell of snow, I love my damn life!” A voice shouted happily, a brownish, broad frame running through the snow, jumping and allowing his own body to bump onto the white and cold powder covered ground. Manuel didn´t lie with that comment, he loved his life, it may not be perfect but it was certainly happy. Laying on his back, the young, former warrior looked up at the sky, gazing at the clouds. “Ahaha! This cloud looks just like me!” The brute pointed with his paw at a round cloud, it rather looked like a potato for him but he kept saying that it looked like him.
Sighing of happiness, Manuel would close his eyes for a moment, ignoring everything around of him. He turned everything off, the noises, the scents, just everything. It was only him and the wonderful, chilling snow which made this moment unforgetable for him. “Like Angel said...” A satisfied smile played on his lips... satisfied about his entire life. What he had done, what he would still do and what he´s doing right now. Overall, this male was happy.
Manuel rolled to the side, now laying in the snow with his belly touching the freezing powder. A smirk appeared on his face and with momentum, he buried his snout into the snow, inhaling the wonderful, cold scent before emptying the air in his lungs with a powerful puff. The snow around his nose was pushed away and the male lifted his head, laughing amusingly. “Wonderful!” He called out into the world, loudly, hearing his own voice echoing. He listened to his own voice, his receptors perceived the last time it echoed. “My life is wonderful!” He literally yelled of happiness.
Several minutes passed and Manuel decided to move on. So the brownish male arose to his paws and started to walk with a light trot in it, that smile seemed like it´d never disappear. Wrong. As Manuel´s mint shaded pools found a silverish frame laying in the cold, he tilted his head and took a deep breath. Female. However, she seemed upset... and somehow lonely. Padding slowly and carefully closer, he noticed that she was sleeping. The snow crunched under his weight as he placed himself next to her, his frame pressing against hers and his tail wrapping around her. “Ihr Fell ist dünn... in so einer Kälte holt sie sich noch den Tod.” (“Her fur is thin... in such a cold she´ll get sick.”) But why was she here? What was a young, pretty girl doing alone in the cold? Was she a loner? Leaning toward her flank, he took a deep breath. Many, different scents filled his lungs and his question answered itself: She was in a pack. “Und die lassen dich hier allein in der Kälte zurück?” (“And they just leave you here, alone in the cold?”) He sighed, shaking his head in disbelief. But anyways, at least he found her and he wouldn´t go until she´d wake up from her deep, though restless slumber.

Addressed: Deya Kinda- Mentioned: Angel, Deya- Word Count: 514- Notes: I love Manu lmao-

Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:15 pm

-wolves adressed-
Manuel
-wolves mentioned-
Dukane
-text-
-speech-
-thought-

Deya woke from her slumber, not remembering what had happened, but as she lifted her head, the memories came puddling back into her mind. She saw a brown frame and instantly thought it was Dukane, her eyes lifted to his face, but it was not her love. Instead, it was a lighter brute. He seemed happy. Deya looked up at him pathetically and then turned her head away again. She thought about it for a moment, that he was alone and he'd found her, Deya uncurled herself and walked over to the brown wolf.
She returned to her curled position underneath him, her small frame fitting easily. He blocked what wind the mountainside did not, and she closed her eyes as more tears began to fall. She did not dare sob in front of this stranger, she was trusting him already, being so near with nothing but a glance to tell her he was safe.
She blinked and licked the male's leg before the young wolf turned her head down again, the troubles of her life crashing down upon her. She looked up at the male and whispered weakly, “Take me home.” her pale head pointed to the forest below, Deya walked to the edge of the cliff and stumbled, landing awkwardly on her paw.
With a yelp she stood on three legs, looking and her bleeding right forepaw, and then where she'd hurt it. There was a sharp slate of stone there. She turned back to the brown wolf, “Home.” she insisted quietly, wishing to be with Dukane.

Extra notes:
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:01 pm

The time Manuel was laying beside the young, sleeping female, he was pawing the snow with his broad pads, leaving his prints in it, or what he called ´his signature´. A small nod and an overall happy smile and the brute turned his head back to the female who laid beside him. He wondered why she was here, all alone. “Selbst wenn sie schläft, ich kann spüren, dass etwas nicht stimmt.” (“Even while she´s asleep, I can feel that something´s wrong.”) But anyways, he couldn´t do much except trying to keep her petite frame warm.
Not many minutes passed by and the foreign male´s lobes flickered, perceiving some weak sounds of movements. He turned his head toward the silverish she-wolf and saw her curling up underneath him, starting to lick his fore legs before looking up at him, whispering with a weakened voice to bring her back to home. He could see salty tears rolling down her cheek, though he didn´t know why she was crying, it made his heart ache to see her like this. He licked her forehead, before responding in a soft voice, each word smoothly rolled over his tongue as he arose to his paws, gently smiling at the canine, “Of course.”
His mint green pools followed the way she pointed at; It was a quite big forest, just like the one he used to live in, though his former pack´s territory was larger. However his attention turned back to the unknown female as he heard a yelp of her. She stood there at the edge of the cliff, lifting her right fore paw. The once steel silver fur of her was now a somehow russet color and without hesitation, the big brute rushed toward her, his tail curled above of his back, not in a dominant way though. He was just worried. “Easy steps, darling.” He mumbled, walking slowly the cliffs down just in case if she´d trip again, he was prepared to catch her. “Take it nice and easy.” 

Addressed: Deya- Mentioned: Deya- Word Count: 335- Notes: Serious Manu, woo-

Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:29 pm

-wolves adressed-
Manuel
-wolves mentioned-
Manuel, Dukane
-text-
-speech-
-thought-

Deya smiled weakly as she limped down the cliffs, trying her best not to fall. She tested her weight on her paw but gasped at the stinging pain she felt. He paw was dripping blood now as she walked, hearing her heartbeat in her ears as she stuggled through the pain.
She scolded herself inwardly, Shadow must have been in so much pain, he couldn't have stopped it though, the pain couldn't stop him either. She turned to the male and smiled weakly again, she wanted to pick up the pace.
Deyanira made her way to the bottom of the mountain, the slope eased off once she'd passed the rocky parts. When she reached the bottom she turned. ”Come with me. Maybe you can stay with us.” she offered with hope in her voice.
The white and silver fae turned and limped towards the lake, she knew the funeral would be there. Maybe Duke would be too, she pushed herself forward, he was all she had left now. She needed him.

Extra notes: To the Lake Of Red Leaves
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:48 am

Deya, my love... How I miss you...
Tears rolled down Verines cheeks, the scent of her absent friend clouding the cliffs surrounding her. There was tendrils of another pack, as well.
She was, indeed, trespassing. However, they seldom offered trouble.

Kicking away pebbles that swam up in front of her, Verine groaned as she ascended higher into the mountains. The cold was twisting its way under her fur, thrusting into her lungs--unwelcome, and abrasive.
Like feelings.
You should've known better...
But, suddenly, she wasnt so upset so much as furious. Why would she have reason to think that he would've fallen for someone else? Couldn't she have fallen in love for once without any complications?
So it seemed not.
He only looked! Relax...
Laughing softly, with disbelief, Verine tumbled into a pile of fluffy snow, tears still rolling down her cheeks. Her chest burned with rage, tangled with thorns of betrayal and regret.
No, maybe not regret. She didnt regret having pups--They were her everything. Cass was too, at first.
I should talk to him...

Verine laughed.

The thought of talking to her mate, about him looking at another female seemed petty. Pointless. Embarrassing too.
After she mulled over the fake conversation between herself and Cass in her head, Verine rolled to her paws, wandering aimlessly through the mountains.
She came upon a cliff.
I could throw myself off; Maybe that'd capture his attention, once more?...
But, Verine wasnt so reckless. She wouldn't be able to pull it off, not like Deya could. She was too reclusive, and meek to try and get someones attention who clearly didn't want to give it.
So, instead of throwing herself off a cliff, Verine collapsed onto it, staring off the edge at the scenery, until the tears blurred it into nothingness.

(Sad Veri makes me sad ;-;
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlua Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:32 pm

Sapphire Mountains - Page 2 2a7iwj6
- From the Main Den

There was such a difference between this place and the den. It was all cold and white here. Kahlua loved it. She had trouble standing in the snow with her puppy paws but she solved that by bounding though the snowdrifts. The snow was fun. It was slippery and made it difficult to move sometimes but it was cool and Kahlua started batting at the fluffy ice. Every time she landed from one of her bounds a flurry of snow would explode around her and she started giggling.

Kahlua was having so much fun in the snow she almost forgot why she was here. She was reminded when she bumped into Verine on accident. Whoops. However that refocused her on her mission here, to check on Verine. She turned to look at Verine and her ears laid back as she thought maybe Verine wouldn't want her here. She came all this way, maybe she wanted to be alone and Kahlua just barged right in. It really was too late to think about that now, though, as she was already here. "Verine? Are ... are you okay?"
Kahlua
Kahlua

Character sheet
Name: Kahlua

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:37 pm

"Verine? Are ... are you okay?"
Verines eyes had instantly flown to Kahlua, settling on the child who had come all this way. Did she come for me...?

Smiling, Verine opened a spot for the pup, gesturing for her to come and lie next to her in the snow. "Yes Kahlua darling, Im alright. Just a little vexed, is all." Her eyes twinkled with the love of a mother as she gently stroked Luas head, lips set in a soft smile. I wish my other pups would treat her fairly...

The thought was soon forgotten though, as her mind returned once again to Cassiel.

Her heart wrenched with betrayal.
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:58 am

It felt odd that the trail she was following ended as she climbed up the snow covered mountain. Why would someone visit such a place, far away from the main territory? Even though Izzi wasn´t sure of it, she felt that this place did not belong to their territory. No, the atmosphere, everything indicated that they were within another pack´s land. “Das ist nicht gut...” [That ain´t good] There was indeed a slight snarl rumbling within her dry throat; concern and wary written in her face as she was atop the mountain. Wherever she was looking; the ivory powder concealed everything and it did hurt to look around. “Scheiße.” [Shit]
However, even though she could not enjoy the view, she did adore the coldness surrounding her and her body. The cold was always preferred from this damsel than the heat. But she had other things in mind, things which were important for not only her but the pack she was living in. Due to her broad paws, she wandered through the snowy cliffs at ease, not tripping once. The only thing what bugged her greatly was that she had to narrow her eyes for a while before her pupils adjusted themselves to the bright lights which were reflected by the off-white snow.
And voilà. It didn´t take long until two frames, one ebony, one brown, came into her view. Even though she could have eavesdropped their conversation, the adult knew that she had no right to, even if it was a simple exchange of words between pup and adult. “Pardon me... Alphess.” She spoke rather neutral, now standing right behind the one who had authority over her. It, once again, felt odd. “You do not look very well. Is there something upsetting... you?” Oh, Izzi was not good with trying to make someone feel better. It was just not her thing. But hey, she tried. However, the Guard did not want the youngster to feel ignored and so she smiled warmly, “Hello, there.”
´They don´t even know your name...´ A voice reminded her within her mind and with a cough to clear her throat she spoke once again, her tail flickering behind her, “My name is Izzi... I´m a new recrui- member to your pack... A guard.”

Addressed:: Verine, Kahlua|| Mentioned:: The pack [?]|| Notes:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:43 pm

Verines ears perked at the sound of another wolf approaching, paws crunching softly on the snow.
“Pardon me... Alphess.” I do not recognize this scent or this voice...
She stood swiftly, turning to appraise the female questioning her, with the shockingly green eyes. The female acknowledged Kahlua once, before introducing herself.
Izzi, huh? Never heard that name before...

"I am well, thank you. And welcome to the pack; I can see you take your job seriously, considering you followed me. Kudos to you." Her voice was shining with indifference, her eyes questioning softly.
She said nothing more, only sat and looked at nothing, thoughts dull.
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:36 am

Vivid green irises watched every single movement of the canid in front of them. The Alphess then spoke, Izzi´s receptors flickered once in respect, acknowledging her words,
"I am well, thank you. And welcome to the pack; I can see you take your job seriously, considering you followed me. Kudos to you."
The Guard did not bow, she remainded on her spot, no smile spreading her lips. It was as if no words ever left the high ranked female´s mouth. As if this conversation never happened.
But it did.
After a short while what appeared like eternality, she finally mumbled, her cold and dull optics settling upon the brown-ish Alphess who just seated herself onto the ground, she seemed absent, “Danke.” [Thank you]
There was no urge to ask the she-wolf what was actually upsetting her... She didn´t really care for that. But wouldn´t it be required from her to actually... care for others? After all she lived with other individuals now. Was there no need to at least act as if she´d waste at least one thought for them?
Maybe.
I. Won´t leave until you feel like leaving this place and return to the pack, dear Alphess.” the words were blank, neutral, no affection were held within them. She would do her job. Even if it meant to disturb the privacy of this canid. “If you want to leave... I´m waiting here.” She simply said blankly, padding some meters forward before seating herself, enjoying the coldness surrounding her physical body. However, as much as she seemed relaxed, the damsel was prepared for the worst, receptors perceiving every little noise around her, her nostrils flaring as she exhaled and her nose cringing at the odors around her.

Addressed:: Verine || Mentioned:: || Notes:: I smell a potato-ish post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlua Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:05 am

Kahlua flopped down next to Verine and giggled again as icy powder puffed around her. "Why did you come out here by yourself?" she asked curiously, tilting her head up and to the side to see the larger wolf. Soon a new wolf joined them, though, and Kahlua shivered slightly as Verine stood up. Lua's tail wagged a couple times as the new, pretty wolf said hello and then introduced herself as Izzi. Then she started pawing at the snow again as Verine spoke to Izzi.
Kahlua
Kahlua

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:37 pm

Verine nodded once more at Izzi, before turning to look down at Lua, her face instantly brightening up when her eyes found the pups.
"Why did you come out here by yourself?" What does it mean when your adopted pup comes after you, and not your biological ones...?
Verine shrugged, her mouth twitching into a weak, sloped smile. "I just needed to think, I guess. Get away from all the commotion, you know?"
She paused, tail encircling Kahlua affectionately.
"I suppose its time to get back though..."
Upon these words, it was as if a cloud swam over her head, promptly drenching her in the gray gloom of sadness. You must forget about it; It clearly was nothing... He still loves you...

Standing, Verine nosed Kahlua, and offered a short and sweet smile to Izzi, before making her way down the mountain, back to her pack.

Addressed; Kahlua
Mentioned; Kahlua, Izzi, Cass, Riadven Pack
Notes; This is ugly. But. TO THE MAIN DEN.<3
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:40 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Paws stamped on the ground; fast, faster. The breathing of a tired animal; a predator running for its life, a predator which was now prey itself. The black coated canine ran through the forest, through the mountains, trying to escape from his two-legged attackers; humans were after him, and the collar around his neck with the tracking device told them where he was.
Experiment Blood Maggots, Subject 100, the 100th experiment of his kind; a simple wolf like any other, but he was way different in another way; he was raised by humans, by their machines, without love from his mother or anyone else, used for experiments. He looked shaggy, messed up, he looked scared, bare spots on his coat at some places, showing off his pinkish skin; maggots crawled through his bloodstream, through his organs. He was a monster, a living monster.
He knew about the tracking device, that’s why he kept on running, even though the maggots fed on his red blood cells and made him grow exhausted very quickly; he didn’t want to get caught, he wanted to be a free wolf, a wild wolf. So he kept on running till his muscles ached, till his breath hitched, till he couldn’t go any further and just would collapse onto the ground, and probably die of exhaustion.
‘’I can’t hide, they will find me! Where do I go? I have to get rid of the collar, but how!?’’, BM100 thought as he looked around him quickly, running and running, panting heavily. There was no way out, nowhere to hide.

His amber eyes fell on a small fox’s hole, an empty one, an old one, probably abandoned. He wanted to jump in and hide, but then realized hiding wasn’t an option; they knew where he was. And if he jumped in there to hide, there probably wasn’t a way out, because then they would wait in front of the entrance, while behind him there probably wasn’t another way out.
He had to keep on running and hoping he would make it out alive, find a way to get rid of this collar around his neck, get rid of the tracking device. ‘’But how? Where where where whe-’’
Something tugged his neck, it tugged hard, it strangled him. BM100 gasped for air, his dull amber eyes wide in shock, his tongue automatically being pushed out of his jaws as he tried to breathe. He kept on pulling, but he couldn’t move forward, something had gotten him, caught him. he started to panic, too afraid to look behind. His eyes began to twitch, his breath became unsteady, his heartbeat went faster and faster, unhealthy fast. He jumped, he pulled, he whined and whimpered, the grip around his throat tightening. Until suddenly whatever had gotten him let go of him, and he was pushed forward, landing face-first on the sandy ground.
He could breathe again, so suddenly. He laid there exhausted, his heartbeat almost killing him, panting like a madman. Turning his head, eyes still wide in shock, he saw what had kept him from going further; it was his collar with the tracking device, it hung from some bushes, it had torn.
BM100 was free, the tracking device was gone and this way the humans could no longer find him. BM100 sighed in relief and quickly got to his paws, running off as his eyes twitched and his body shook, his head twisting slightly from left to right. He needed to hide somewhere, but right now he just wanted to get out of here. He wanted to live.

Addressed: - Mentioned: The humans Word Count: 597 Notes: First post as BM100, wooo~
To the Main Den.
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlua Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:16 am

Kahlua nodded at Verine's explanation. Sometimes it was nice to get away from all the crazyness. And crazy it was at the den. So many new wolves showing up all at once, it'd be overwhelming for anyone. Then she mentioned getting back and Kahlua nodded again. She jumped to her feet and trailed behind Verine and they headed back down the mountain. Kahlua really liked the snow and she played in it on the way back down, not realising Verine was getting ahead of her.

Kahlua bounced, bounded and rolled around in the freezing white fluff. She'd never seen snow before now and she was having too much fun to really pay attention to where she was going. She wondered if any of the other pack members liked it, too. She supposed the freezing wetness might bother others but the cold never bothered her, anyway. Suddenly she realised it was quiet and she glanced up. Verine wasn't in sight and Kahlua looked around quickly. It didn't take her long to find the adult's pawprints in the snow. She didn't know how long it had been since she'd seen Verine last and didn't want to worry her so Kahlua quickly loped back to the den.

- To the Main Den
Kahlua
Kahlua

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sat May 02, 2015 8:55 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s thoughts and inside Jeames’ mind’’
‘’Kirinun’s speech’’
‘’Kirinun’s thoughts and inside Jeames’ mind’’

Jeamesero ran up the hills, hopping from rock to rock. He had been quite afraid at first to go to the mountains in case they would encounter this stranger pack, since this wasn’t their territory, but as soon as he had seen the hills he had grown a bit calmer. Eventually he had seen the rocks, and they had turned into his playground.
With his tongue hanging out of his mouth he chuckled, giggled and laughed, jumping from stone to stone and running in circles. He stopped and turned his head to look if Kain had followed him, or at least, if Kain had managed to keep up with him.
‘’Come on, hurry!’’, he yipped cheerfully, his chestnut brown eyes big and filled with happiness and excitement; he hadn’t felt this good in a very long time. For the first time in months he felt like a pup again, energetic and playful, he didn’t blame himself anymore for those murders. But this was mainly because the change of scenery had taken those horrible things of his mind.
‘’Hurry Kain! Let’s have a race! The first one up the hill wins!’’, he called again and he laughed again, wagging his tail rapidly. He turned around again and jumped to another bolder, and went on from there, slowly making his way up jumping. ‘’Hop, hop, hop, hop, hop!’’
He stopped on a rock and looked down again, smiling brightly still, wagging his tail once more. he waited there for a moment, in case Kain did want to have a race. He wanted to make it a fair race, but it also still had to be fun.
‘’You decided to not listen to me, did you?’’, the different voice in his head spoke and Jeamesero looked around him in confusion, before noticing it was inside his head. He sat down on the bolder, panting a bit as he stared down.
‘’They wanted to see this place, I couldn’t say no. I’m their guide…’’, Jeamesero mumbled, deep in thoughts. He didn’t even notice he wasn’t thinking right now but speaking. He shut his mouth after that and waited for Kain to meet up with him.

Addressed: Kain, Kirinun Mentioned: The dead wolves Word Count: 361 Notes: Sucky post…

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Tue May 05, 2015 1:54 pm

Kain followed after Jeames who seemed to be enjoying himself a lot more now and he should be after hearing all Jeames told him that had happened to him with the friends he'd lost and what his darker side had done. 'But at least he doesn’t not remember anything that there is a blessing. I on the other remember every look of fear every cry of pain every begging plea for mercy.'
Reaper then spoke saying. 'And lets not forget all that delicious blood which you Kain have denied me for to long or the sound of crunching bones as they break in our fangs.'
Kain ignored Reaper and tried to focus on why he would want to come out this and into another packs territory as he hopped from rock to rock. He doubted it was just to see the sights and rekindle old happy memories for Kain like he'd said back at the lake.  Kain was right though Reaper did have a plan and it was purely for Reapers benefit and not Kain's. Reaper hoped that by trespassing on another pack land would lead them to a fight with this other pack there for putting Jeames life at risk. Who Reaper Knew Kain had grown quite fond of since they'd met and wanted protect him from anymore pain. Since he saw him as another him on the brink of becoming what Kain himself had once. And Reaper soon take control again if this plan worked but only if this other pack found and attacked them while in the mountains. 'If not I'll find and have another chance later on to be free once more'
Reaper told himself as he continued to view the world through Kain's eyes. Kain who'd heard nothing of these thoughts perked up his ears at the sound of Jeames hollering back at him telling him to hurry up and asking him to race him. Kain then hollered back to him. “Your on Jeames on your mark get set go!” Kain then broke in to a run making sure to use enough speed to make it a challenge for Jeames but at the same time making sure Jeames would win the race. He wanted him to stay happy like he was now and not fall back into sadness like he'd been before at the lake. 'You may have lost your friends Jeames but you have a new one in me. For I'll be more then your friend I'll be your guardian angel as long as I'm here I'll see your life to be a happy one.'
Kain then put on a slight burst of speed over taking Jeames just a bit. “Come on Jeames I thought this was a race is that all you got to give for our race.”
Kain then laughed he would slow up if so that way Jeames would win. Mean while in the shadows of Kain's mind Reaper observed all this as he plotted and Dreamed of his freedom that was to come one day sooner or later.

Addressed: Jeamesero
Mention: the other Pack
Note: They can be attacked by the other pack for trespassing if this is allowed to happen. Other wise Reaper will come up with a new plot later on down the line. Also He starting to love Jeamesero he just doesn’t know it yet but Reaper does ;) and Jeames is to win the race so all know.
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Fri May 08, 2015 2:07 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s speech’’
‘’Kirinun’s speech’’

Jeamesero was hopping up and down on one of the rocks up the hill as he looked down at Kain, his tail wagging like crazy. He waited for the male to come his way and meet up with him so they could have a fair race; because Jeamesero really felt like racing. When he saw Kain look up at him he eagerly waited for his response and smiled at the male’s words as he spoke back.
‘’You’re on Jeames, on your mark, get set, go!’’, the male hollered back and he started running up the hills now as well with great speed. Jeamesero giggled in response and quickly turned around, jumping from rock to rock again to get higher up. Kain was fast, but even though he had sped up greatly, Jeamesero still seemed to be faster.
‘’Need to run, need to win~’’, he told himself in his thoughts, a bright smile plastered on his face, his chestnut brown eyes big and sparkling, like those of a puppy. ‘’Can go even faster if I wanted to, I think…’’
Suddenly he heard loud paw steps behind him and turned his head slightly to see Kain catching up to him, coming closer and closer. The male even passed Jeamesero for a moment, laughing at him and telling him to go faster. ‘’Come on Jeames I thought this was a race is that all you got to give for our race.’’
‘’Oh hold on, you’ll see I can go faster!’’, Jeamesero said, grinned in response and he sped up even more, pushing himself to his limits. If Kain was faster than him, he had to become even faster to make it the best race possible.

He noticed Kain was slowing down a bit and he wondered why, frowning slightly as he glanced at the male, but even though Kain had slowed down a bit, he still was running really fast, and Jeamesero kept on going, jumping up the hill. He went even a bit faster and reached the finish line, reaching the top of the hill.
He jumped up and down a few times in an act of excitement and stumbled on purpose, rolling around on his belly laughing and giggling, waiting for Kain to get up the hill as well. He panted heavily from the run, slowly getting up to his paws, and shook out his coat to get rid of the grass, sand and leaves that stuck to it.
‘’Haha, I win, I win!’’, Jeamesero yipped excited looking at the male with this bright smile on his face, his tail wagging like crazy. He bowed at the wolf playfully, like he was challenging to yet another game, until he suddenly heard a rustling sound somewhere behind him. In confusion Jeamesero turned his head to look around, but he saw nothing, neither did he smell anything, maybe because the win was going in the other direction.
He shrugged slightly for as far as he could and turned his head back to look at Kain again, a puzzled look on his face, a hint of uncertainty. ‘’Did you hear anything…?’’

Addressed: Kain Mentioned: Kain, something Word Count: 517 Notes: Woop

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:45 am

My paws crunch against snow as I trot around the area. I am on one end of this territory and I want to get to the other without attracting the attention of the hostile pack. I have been searching for a pack ever since I came to this land know as "Montana." I heard that this pack is hostile to loners, but that there is another pack on the other side. I don't know much about that pack, but it is worth a shot. I start climbing a mountain, it is better to avoid the valley in the middle then to risk encountering the pack. When I reach the mountaintop, I can see the place where this territory turns into the next. It is so interesting, at the border the cold, rock terrain turns into a warm, sunny forest. I sit down, I can stay here a little while more. I raise my head to the sky and howl, I may be alerting this pack of my presence, but they are to far away to be a problem. I wander off, heading into the other pack's territory...

(Heading to the Main Den)

(Notes: So short and First posts suck!)
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:26 pm

Kain watched has Jeames passed him by he was a fast one all and Kain may have been able to take him but he wasn't worried about winning he wanted Jeames to be happy and have him not dwell on any troubles for the rest of the day. Kain watched then as Jeames reach the hill top and disappeared from his sight for a short time till Kain himself broke the hill rise. Once at the top as well Kain found Jeames there rolling around on the ground but once he had seen Kain he stood up and shook clean his coat saying to him. “Ha ha, I win, I win!”
Jeames then bowed to him did he want to play another game if so Kain would be happy to oblige him. But then he heard a sound it was faint and then he smelled unknown scents they were wolves but not like any of the wolves back at the den site. Jeames then asked Kain if he'd heard something Kain was about to answer when he noticed some bushes move slightly they here right near them.
Kain then stepped in out front of Jeames hackles raised in a battle stance so he could strike at a moments notice as three wolves clearly from the near by pack Jeames had told him about.
“Well well well what have we here two wolves trespassing on land that isn't theirs bold I must say.” The one who had spoke entered the hill top clearing he was a large gray with a hint of black here and there the wolf was clearly a match for him and Jeames in terms of strength. His comrades on the other one a solid brown male and the other a brown and white female seemed to be built more for speed or a mix of strength and speed. They circled him and Jeames as the gray and black wolf spoke again. “Wolves of your twos age should know better then to trespass where you don't belong clearly we'll have to give you something to remember this so you don't trespass again here. I think we'll leave the mark on your friend there first bold one since you seem ready to protect him.”
He was referring to them hurting Jeames since Kain was most eager to fight and keep him safe from harm or pain. Kain growled in response to this threat. "If any of you cowards touch him and I'll show the pain and torture true monster can inflict!.”
The gray and black wolf was curious now. “Really in that case.” He then nodded to the solid brown male wolf who grinned and lunged at Jeames to knock him down and leave whatever mark he choose on him. Kain was angered now and since he couldn't stop the attack in time he lunged at the wolf who had given the command fangs bared. The gray wolf stepped aside quickly he had known that would make Kain attack him as he then bite down into Kain's neck forcing him to the ground as he whispered between Kain's fur. “For that we will make you watch as we inflict wounds meant for you on him as well.”
Kain struggled to get up but couldn't as the gray wolf was much stronger then him. 'No they can't be allowed to hurt Jeamesero I have to protect him he's had enough pain in his life already.'He thought but what he do in his current position that his recklessness had gotten him into.
'You know what you can do Kain let me out once more and I will protect him for you we both know the monster I am. I can easily tear apart these three fools for you. Just let me be free again I hunger for the taste wolf blood and flesh which you have denied me so long.'
Kain didn't like it but it looked like he would have to become the Reaper again. 'Kaire forgive me for what I do now and Jeamesero please don't judge me for me by my beast.'
Reaper grinned wicked with Kain's body now his to control as he was set free from his dark corner of the mind now unrestrained. He then wicked laughed as he look evilly up at the gray wolf who was now wondering why this wolf suddenly laughing. “And just what is it you find so funny about all this pup!”
He said the last word as an insult to Kain. Reaper then spoke in a malicious voice his tone dark. “The only pups here are you three carrion eaters my dear dead friend.”
In that instant while the gray wolf was trying to make sense of what Reaper had said. Reaper jerked his head hard tearing himself free from the gray wolf leaving him standing there with only a mouth full of Kain's hair which he spat out quick as he could and turn to face the direction Reaper roll. But Reaper the expert Killer he was had already recovered and had leap from the ground in to the air at the now surprised gray wolf. The force the leap giving Reaper all the force he needed to knock the momentarily stunned wolf to the ground on his side. After a split second evil laugh and grin Reaper bit down deep into the gray wolf's neck feeling the pulsating veins in the wolf's neck against his tongue. Then without a single thought he jerked his fangs back still closed around the wolf insides tearing them with simple ease.
Blood gushed onto the ground and into Reaper's mouth. Ah the taste of wolf's blood how he had longed and lusted for it for so long feelings of joy ran through his body as he turned to face the remaining two wolves blood still running from his mouth which he licked up and said. “So who's blood and flesh we will sate my need next come on don't be shy my lovelies everyone as a time they must die and to days is your's!”
He then let out a long insane laugh as he waited to see if he got an answer.

Addressed: The three wolves
Mentioned: Jeamesero
Notes: Jeamesero you have full joint control of the to remaining enemy wolves.
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:13 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s speech’’
‘’Kirinun’s speech’’

After the bushes had moved and Jeamesero had asked Kain if the male had heard anything, the bushes rustled again and suddenly Kain stood in front of Jeamesero, as if he wanted to protect him from something. Jeamesero turned around and followed his gaze to the bushes, from which three wolves appeared; wolves he had never seen before, wolves of the pack hat lived in Sapphire Mountains, their neighbors. Though, they didn't seem like the friendly neighbors you could go have a chat with now and then and who sometimes helped you out if you returned the favor. No, they seemed hostile.
‘’Well well well what have we here two wolves trespassing on land that isn't theirs bold I must say. Wolves of your twos age should know better then to trespass where you don't belong clearly we'll have to give you something to remember this so you don't trespass again here. I think we'll leave the mark on your friend there first bold one since you seem ready to protect him.’’, one of the three said, probably the most dominant of the three, as he stalked closer to Kain and Jeamesero. They startled circling them and Jeamesero stared in horror as he began to feel more and more uncomfortable, growing terrified. He wanted to be able to fight and help Kain, so Kain didn't have to protect him all the time, but he was too afraid to do anything. His body was stiff, paws frozen to the ground, he couldn't move.
‘’If any of you cowards touch him I'll show the pain and torture a true monster can inflict!’’, Kain snarled at the wolves and Jeamesero pressed his ears against his head, tucking his tail between his rear legs, cowering.
‘’Really in that case.”, the more dominant male said and suddenly the other male crashed into Jeamesero, attacking him. He got knocked down to he ground and yelped in fear. Jeamesero started crying, completely scared, as he felt a stinging pain in his side. It didn't hurt much, the pain was becoming numb slightly, but it was the fear and the mental pain that caused Jeamesero to panic. He watched how the more dominant male bit down on Kain's neck and held him firmly. ‘’For that we will make you watch as we inflict wounds meant for you on him as well.’’
Even though Jeamesero didn't want to feel dependent of Kain, he automatically shot the male a begging look, tears in his chestnut brown eyes which were big and adorable like a puppy's. When he realized what he was doing he quickly glanced away and scold himself, trying to swallow down his fear.

Suddenly Kain stared laughing and Jeamesero looked up at him in worry, but when he saw the insane look in the male's eyes he knew it could only mean one thing.
‘’R-Reaper...?’’, he thought, swallowing again. He stared at the scene unfolding, still cowering on the ground. ‘’Oh, this might become bad...’’
‘’And just what is it you find so funny about all this pup!’’, the male wolf said and Kain grinned, or Reaper, whoever it was. He responded with: ‘’The only pups here are you three carrion eaters my dear dead friend.’’
The wolf seemed confused and Reaper, Jeamesero assumed, took the chance to pull himself free and attack the male. Jumping in the air Reaper knocked down the wolf and clamped his teeth around the male's neck. As he tore open the male's flesh blood splattered everywhere, a few drops even landed on Jeamesero's face and muzzle as he kept on staring in horror.
‘’So who's blood and flesh will sate my need next come on don't be shy my lovelies everyone at a time must die and today is yours!’’, Reaper asked and he started laughing again hysterically, it made a shiver run down Jeamesero's spine as he laid there trembling in fear.
‘’I... I need to help him but I'm too afraid...’’, Jeamesero thought, hating how weak he was. He was always terrified, always wanted to give everyone a fair chance, even those who actually didn't deserve it. And it always got him into this mess. ‘’I wish I wasn't weak, I wish I could fight back and while at it control my own body... I wanna help...’’
‘’I can help, Jeames~ Let me at it.’’, a voice in his mind said and Jeamesero shook his head, tears streaming down his cheeks again. He kept on saying no, refusing. ‘’Do it, lick the blood on your muzzle, give me enough strength to set myself free and I will protect your precious little Kain~ And of course, I would love to have some playtime with Reaper, too. It's not fair, he gets all the fun and I'm stuck in here.’’

‘’Don't listen to him. It's not bad that you're a coward. Kain wants to protect you, accept his offer, don't interfere.’’, another voice in Jeamesero's mind spoke, and Jeamesero assumed this was the new voice he had heard earlier.
‘’But... but... maybe... maybe I could help and...’’, Jeamesero thought as he tried to speak with this other voice, but it cut him off. ‘’Don't let him out or it's all over Jeames! Don't. Let. Him. Out!’’
‘’Let me out, my friend, I could be of great use to you~ Let all your hatred out, let ME out~ I am you and you are me, we are the same. We can handle this together~’’, Death Mask said again and Jeamesero shivered at the fight he was having inside his mind, shaking his head as he had his eyes closed firmly, crying. ‘’Don't listen to Kirinun, you don't know him. You can't trust him.’’
‘’Jeames, don't.’’, this voice which Death Mask called Kirinun said again and Jeamesero whimpered, not sure what to do anymore, what to choose. ‘’No, stop...’’, came out of his mouth, but it didn't sound like he was the one speaking.
Jeamesero opened his eyes and stared through tears as he sobbed softly. He forced himself to his paws as Kirinun kept on trying to reach him through actual speech; the mental fight had broke Jeamesero so much he had shut the two out in thought. ‘’Don't...’’
Jeamesero refused to listen and licked his muzzle slowly, taking in the taste of blood. He stared at the two remaining wolves, his pupils growing a tad smaller, like too much light was coming in. A grin appeared on his face which became wider quickly and he chuckled evilly as he stalked closer. His eyes fell on the remaining male wolf and he giggled with an insane look in his eyes, before rushing into the male and knocking him to the ground.
‘’DIE!!’’, he screamed out, before snapping at the now whining wolf below him, which he held down with his paws. He didn't kill him right away but kept on biting him and snapping at him, making the male suffer. ‘’I'm like a snake~ I hiss and I keep snapping and snappedy snappin'! Beg me for mercy and I will end your suffering! I wanna hear you beg me to end your life! Or, you could hold on till you bleed to death, fine either way with me~ I just want to see suffering~’’, he called out until the male begged like he had asked for Death Mask brought his jaws down upon the male's neck, snapping it. He licked the blood from his lips and looked at the now terrified female before staring at Reaper with a grin on his face. ‘’Yo Reaps, wanna have some fun together? Let's attack her both, let's snappedy snap her till she begs to die!’’

Addressed: Male wolf, Death Mask, Kirinun, Jeamesero, Reaper? Mentioned: Jeamesero, Kirinun, female wolf, Kain? Word Count: 1297 Notes: Omg Death Mask grows a bit more creepy when he truly enjoys the fight. Serious/polite Death Mask kills immediately most of the time and even has a chat with his victims before they get killed and playful Death Mask attacks like a snake and wears out the battle until his victims beg to be killed. XD
enjoyed writing the mental fight so much. ;D Also, Kirinun is here! <3333

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:25 pm

Reaper's gaze moved to Jeamesero all of the sudden as he stood there and watched the weak wolf who was there just a moment ago turn into an insane looking laughing killer who quickly killed the male wolf who had lunged at him. But not before he told the male wolf "I'm like a snake~ I hiss and I keep snapping and snappedy snappin'! Beg me for mercy and I will end your suffering! I wanna hear you beg me to end your life! Or, you could hold on till you bleed to death, fine either way with me~ I just want to see suffering~"
This seemingly new wolf reminded Reaper of himself in a few ways but clearly he was more unstable then himself useful knowledge to have here if he ever needed it but at the same time this wolf could be a double edged sword and would kill him and Kain just as well as anyone else. 
Reaper then saw him turn to look at the female wolf as he licked the blood from his lips. Yes wolf was a mindless killer clearly but he could finds ways to use this to his advantage for sure. As Reaper thought all this his mind was jerked back at the call of him being nick named by this other side of Jeamesero and was told. "Yo Reaps, wanna have some fun together? Lets attack her both, lets snappedy snap her till she begs to die!"
Reaper shook his head no he was not looking to play like this wolf he wanted a fight with a strong opponent not to play with these weaklings Reaper walked forward and circled the female speaking to her in a dark evil tone. "You think what happened to your friends is bad my lovely dear I'll have you know that was nothing! I could keep you here and no one would ever know as I broke not just your body but your mind and soul also! I could show you a world or darkness filled with endless pain and suffering for the rest of your days or till you were driven mad and took your own life!"
Reaper then stopped as he stared into the females eyes that were now in shock with fear his speech had left her robbed of all words. Reaper then with out warning moved around behind her and took a position that looked like he was mounting her. 
His fur brushing hers in this way caused her whole body to shudder in many ways but fear was the strongest among them. Then letting her continue think he was taking and claiming her as his own he lunged forward and bit deeply in to her neck. He felt her breath rush from her body as he was sure she thought he had just taken her body from her and made it as his. And he left her with this thought as the last one her mind would ever created. As he pulled back with closed fangs tearing out the whole back of her neck which he then spit out and leaned down taking a long drink form her flowing fresh blood. 
Then spat on her cold growing corpse saying. "But this time I will be merciful for Kain's minds sake and also because such blissful torture would be wasted on one like you!"
With that done and said he looked at the unknown wolf who now controlled Jeamesero's body and said In a cold daring tone. "Does that answer your question friend?"
Then with out waiting for and answer he began walking back down the mountain to the den site he had much to plot and think about if his new found freedom was to be as joyful as his life had once been before Kain had met Kaire.

Addressed: Death Mask, nameless Female
Mention: Kain, Kaire
Notes: Well that was fun Reaper now back to the main den!
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:09 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s speech’’
‘’Kirinun’s speech’’

After Jeamesero, or actually, his other side, Death Mask, had asked Reaper to kill that female wolf together and make her suffer, Reaper shook his head and instead walked over to the female. He started circling around her, keeping his eyes om her. Death Mask stood there in silence, eyes big and holding an insane look as he grinned at the two, some more blood dripping down from his jaws. The blood he hadn't licked away yet.
‘’You think what happened to your friends is bad my lovely dear I'll have you know that was nothing! I could keep you here and no one would ever know as I broke not just your body but your mind and soul also! I could show you a world or darkness filled with endless pain and suffering for the rest of your days or till you were driven mad and took your own life!’’, Reaper said to the female, who seemed terrified and shocked. Death Mask watched how Reaper turned around and went up behind the female, like he was going to do... something to do.
‘’W-what is Reaper gonna do to her...? Is that even Reaper...?’’, a thought from the back of his head came. The actual Jeamesero? The three personalities had become so synced together that they could all three hear each other and speak to each other, whoever was in control of the body at that point. Death Mask grinned at the voice, ready to see some action. Some mind breaking action. And his grin grew bigger when that other voice, Kirinun's, addressed Jeamesero's.
‘’Don't say anything. There's nothing you can do right now.’’, the voice said. Death Mask giggled. However, just when he thought Reaper was about to do stuff to this female, he suddenly grabbed her neck and bit. There was blood, a lot of blood, and Death Mask just then realized Reaper had just simply killed her.
The female was instantly killed and she dropped to the ground. Reaper drank some of her blood before spitting on the dead body.

‘’But this time I will be merciful for Kain's minds sake and also because such blissful torture would be wasted on one like you!’’, he said and Death Mask rolled his eyes. He had wanted to see some real action, but he guessed Reaper was a softy. That's when Reaper looked at Death Mask and asked: ‘’Does that answer your question friend?’’
Death Mask growled softly and rolled with his eyes again, watching the male walk off, down the hills. Was he going back to the den?
‘’Guess so, 'friend'~’’, he said in response and he followed the male down the hills, a huge grin on his face. Stepping down the hill a huge headache struck him and Death Mask groaned, falling and rolling around a few times. He seemed to be fighting himself. [color=#660000]‘’Leave me alone!’’, he thought angrily and in pain as a voice in his head kept on telling him to give back his body. But Death Mask was strong and fought the voice, getting back to his paws and walking down the hills once more. But when the voice came again Death Mask had a hard time fighting it again. He didn't see where he was walking and stumbled, falling down the hills till his head hit a stone hard. He groaned and felt his strength fade, and new strength came for it in return.
‘’W-what happened...?’’, Jeamesero's voice asked, and he looked around him in confusion. His head hurt, but looking up he realized it came from a rock. ‘’Did I fall down and hit my head...? I taste blood, is it mine?’’
He got to his paws with effort and saw Kain walk down the hills. Suddenly a painful headache got him and a split second memory of Kain, or Reaper, killing a female wolf. And two dead males. Jeamesero shuddered, realizing Death Mask had come out again and killed together with Reaper. Was Kain back to normal just like him? Or was Reaper still controlling his body? Too scared to get Reaper to attack him Jeamesero kept himself silent, following the male wolf back to the den.
‘’And this is only the beginning, Jeames.’’

Addressed: Kain/Reaper Mentioned: Jeamesero, Death mask, Kirinun, female wolf, the two dead males Word Count: 704 Notes: I'm sorry this took so long... To The Den. .3.

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:34 pm

(From the main den~
This is just an appearance post, since I dont want to go into detail about how Mopey Veri is and write a whole essay on it, when everyone pretty much gets it cx)

Addressed; No one.
Mentioned; No one.
Notes; Nah.
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content