The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
I dunno anymore... EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
I dunno anymore... EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
I dunno anymore... EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
I dunno anymore... EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
I dunno anymore... EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I dunno anymore...

+2
Dawn
Jeamesero
6 posters

Go down

I dunno anymore... Empty I dunno anymore...

Post by Jeamesero Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:21 am

As the title says, I just dunno anymore... Mainly this is going to be a terrible rant. If you don't wanna read you don't have to, I just need things off my chest.
I just finished High school and am going to turn my life upside down, let's say that.
Anyway, now I have to go to college and this is actually where the trouble begins. Now beware of a bit of cursing, I think...

College doesn't accept me, not because I'm not suitable, nooo, I'm suitable enough because I work as volunteer at many local shops and animal shelters. They don't accept me because they're already "full" and because it's crisis! They're not full, because I heard they were still taking in students! It's the damn crisis everyone is afraid of in my country! Then at least be fair with me!

So now my parents want me to find a job but again, it's "crisis": people are afraid of losing their homes or their jobs, and a lot of people are kicked out of their houses and fired because everyone needs to "economize". Students can't find college or cannot find a good apprenticeship because of this and cannot even find a job because people think they have too less experience. How can we get more experience if our college doesn't accept us or we can't find a job to get better!? Economizing, oh please my ass! Everyone is losing their jobs because of it!

Now off to the next step; now that I can't go to college my parents want me to find a job, but it's as I said above... I've already applied for THIRTY jobs, and none of them is accepting me because they're economizing!!!
And when they say I can't be accepted my parents get mad at me because I'm probably "not doing my best" and I need to try AGAIN!
And now that I can't get a job my parents give me way too much chores to do, and I have to do it all ALONE; feeding, brushing and walking the dog everyday, cleaning the house almost everyday, working in the garden, doing the groceries on my own, amd in the meantime I have to find another job AND pay my own bills (sports events, old bills from high school, etc.) but I don't even have a job to be able to pay those fucking bills! And I have to do it all on my own!!!
My parents expect too much of me and when I say I'm too busy they're like: "You, really? Haha funny joke." or: "When we were young life was harder than yours."
Well you didn't have crisis!!!

Walking the dog and working in the garden was once so much fun, but now I see it as a punishment because I barely have any free time left to be online and active on these roleplays. I don't sleep anymore and have the feeling sometimes someone's watching me, that people are making fun of me behind my back and it causes trouble with my friends I feel I cannot trust anymore.
Amd when I tell my parents I need help, they're just like: "You're overreacting." or: "You're very much disappointing us. Why won't you do something for us at least once?"
Well, I do things for you two every day of my life!
I'm getting so tired of this all. I feel exhausted and somewhat dead, even. My parents expect way too much of me and all these packs I'm in expect in the same time for me to be active. How can I do both a once? Life is tiring me really, I cannot hold up this mask anymore of being happy and cheerful because I'm just not. My parents control my life, sort of. In the beginning I didn't care, but now I feel the much weight on my shoulders and it's pajning me, I cannot hold this out any longer.

I still have to do so many things today but I already can't get up from the couch anddo it all because I have no energy and because my legs just hurt.
I just dunno anymore what to do right now...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

I dunno anymore... Empty Re: I dunno anymore...

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:31 am

*hugs Jea*

Oh Jea...Im not really sure what to say. This is a hard time in your life right now, but I promise once you get through this, you will be a better person than you were. You will have more experience and know better of how to deal with things.
Yes, the pack does expect you to be active on here, but I don't want to stress you out in real life. If you need a break, take one. If it means anything to you, we're all proud of you. You seem like such an interesting person, not to mention a fantastic roleplayer, and you're so creative and strong.
You'll get through this, I know it. We're all here for you bb <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:37 am

<3<3bb I first off believe that colleges are dumb because they don't accept you :( SECOND I think jobs are dumb and you should be given money for fun ebacuse you're perf :* third, please don't leave us :( Get an EFA or just be a little less active to get the stuff you need sorted out <3<3<3 I love you bb
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:50 am

Sorry to hear this bb<33 Sounds pretty tough, and if you need an efa, then take one<3 You'll get through this, I promise ^^"
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:09 pm

Thanks all. <333

But I don't really want to take an EfA; I just came back from one and if I don't get this all fixed soon, I will need to probably take an EfA for the whole year, and I don't want that to happen. I love this pack a lot and I don't want to be known as ''that beta who's always on EfA''...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:39 pm

Babe.
So I've read through your rant, and I don't exactly know what to say.

As many have already said before, congratulations on graduating High School. Im so proud of you, so very proud. You're a hardworking, beautiful person that doesn't deserve all this animosity that's been cast onto you.
As for the colleges. They have no reason, and there is no excuse for them to decline your application. From how I've gotten to know you, and the little information that I have received about you, you are clearly qualified for any such place of learning and anyone should be thankful to have such a wonderful person like you attending their campus. I know I would be.
This is much too stressful for one person. Your parents are strict, yes. Perhaps a little too harsh on you, but Im sure they do it out of love. Perhaps they had a difficult time making their place in the world, and they don't want the same thing to happen with you. They want their beautiful child to have a secure job, but they don't seem to understand the reasons that you're not being hired.
The chores seem to be adding another large amount of negative energy that you really don't need, and Im not sure how to help you solve that.
However, I do know that you'll get through it, however you need to. Please, just don't let all of this get you too down. You deserve happiness, and letting this all affect you so much is going to hurt yourself in the long run.
However, like everyone said. Take whatever time you need. Nobody is going to refer to you like that, not here. If they do, I'll kick their arse. Just for you bb<3
But, If this is an outlet for all of the anger and upsetting feeling youre having, then I'd recommend spending some time on here just as you do now. But if its just making things worse with the burden of it all, then take some time off. Fix reality as much as you can and make it comfortable for you.
We all love you. I love you. Your parents love you.
Stay strong darling<3
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:04 pm

I don't trust myself to make a big speech because it will make no sense but let me say this: Bloody Hell, the world is messed up.

Hope you find your place among it soon, or at least a place that you will be happy in. <33

Last edited by Runa on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Runa
Runa

Character sheet
Name: Runa

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:15 pm

I'm awful with consoling people, but I just want to let you know that you definitely have a right to be mad at them. It's totally cool, and I'm sorry that it's so hard to get a job over there. I'm sure you'll get through it, though. You're talented, and from what I can tell you're a pretty driven person, and I just. I don't know what to say, other than I hope you get through this.
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:53 am

Thanks all <3

Sorry for this rant, I was just pretty much through with it all..

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:01 am

I think I fucked up with my new job application I did a few days,ago... I'm so afraid it will happen again like 30+ applications ago... ;_;
Fuck, I forgot to sent my CV with the application, I'm so stupid! Omg...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down