The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Suggestions

+3
Shadow
Jeamesero
Maverick
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Suggestions

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

While I know his site is still fairly new, I thought maybe I could list some suggestions to help c:

•We could have some sort of oint system for members to buy character changes, more characters, etc. Fr from a point shop
•We can have a suggestions forum
•Member forum, where they can make random topics about whatever
•We could have a Character of the Month, since I've seen several other packs with that
•A list of prey and predators
•RP event ideas topic and more c:

Hope these might hlp! Thanks for reading! =D

(Sorry for any typos, typing on a nook and it's hard xD)

Back to top Go down

Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by Cassiel Mon May 12, 2014 9:29 pm

So, this suggestion was inspired by the new pups topic thing. Now, while it will be a while until a member is pregnant since all the characters have literally just met, maybe we could put up a sort of advertisements section for people who are planning on having pups in the RP? It might make finding people to roleplay the offspring easier.
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Tue May 13, 2014 2:43 am

Oh, that's a pretty good idea. o:
And I've never heard of such a thing before so Cass, you could be the very owner of this idea. ;D

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Tue May 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Cassiel wrote:So, this suggestion was inspired by the new pups topic thing. Now, while it will be a while until a member is pregnant since all the characters have literally just met, maybe we could put up a sort of advertisements section for people who are planning on having pups in the RP? It might make finding people to roleplay the offspring easier.

Yes, even if it will be a while until that happens, that is a good idea. However, I'll have it on the front post for the WQ thread (since that's where we have gotten literally all our members) and it will be included for the monthly pack updates thread of the time.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Umm... I have a suggestion/idea for an Off Topic RP thing, if we are going to do that. I'm not sure where to put this, but I'm hoping this is the right place. Forgive me if I'm wrong ^^'

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Tue May 13, 2014 10:08 pm

As I understand it, all the suggestions - it doesn't matter what they apply to - go here, so you're fine ^-^
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 10:31 am

Maverick wrote:
Cassiel wrote:So, this suggestion was inspired by the new pups topic thing. Now, while it will be a while until a member is pregnant since all the characters have literally just met, maybe we could put up a sort of advertisements section for people who are planning on having pups in the RP? It might make finding people to roleplay the offspring easier.

Yes, even if it will be a while until that happens, that is a good idea. However, I'll have it on the front post for the WQ thread (since that's where we have gotten literally all our members) and it will be included for the monthly pack updates thread of the time.

I like this idea as well ^^ Though to avoid having any ground breaking rules on WQ, try to not include anything about "mates" in general, if you are thinking about adding this to the front post on WQ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Wed May 14, 2014 8:11 pm

Levanya wrote:
Maverick wrote:

I like this idea as well ^^ Though to avoid having any ground breaking rules on WQ, try to not include anything about "mates" in general, if you are thinking about adding this to the front post on WQ.
Yes, I am aware of that even if I'm inactive on WQ
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon May 19, 2014 12:20 pm

I've got a few ideas and suggestions for the pack. You don't have to add them of course, it are just suggestions. c;

Character suggestion:
Not sure if we've had this suggestion posted before, but what about second characters? Is this something that would do in the pack? I've seen many packs allowing second and even third characters, and it's fun for the members who can get bored with playing only one character or for those who would love to have more in the pack.

New ranks suggestion:
What about a few new ranks in the future? I've got a few ideas for ranks listed here below, they could be used in the very future during any roleplay events or not. But of course that's for the Alpha here to decide. c;

• Guard; Wolves that protect the pack's borders against dangers from the outside. They can as well bring newcomers to the Alphas and Betas so these can introduce themselves.
  • Spies; If there would ever be a roleplay event in which an enemy pack is involved, these wolves could spy on the enemy and bring back important information for the pack. They can also be used for finding better places to hunt or find shelter, etc.
  • NPCs (Non Playable Characters); I've seen this idea on many other packs before. NPCs are characters used in roleplay events, often played by the Admin/Alpha or any member who is allowed to use them. They can only appear in roleplay events and are no part of the pack, or often enemies to the pack. They're here to spice up the roleplay a bit.
    NPCs is not an open group for members to join, so no one has to sign up with an NPC account. Maybe we could use a different thread for these characters made by the Alpha just to show the members which NPCs could appear in future rolepplays.

Roleplay event suggestions:
I've also got some suggestions for roleplay events, these are listed below.

• A forest fire; Spices up the roleplay a bit, just like any other roleplay event
  • An earthquake that can cause the pack to split up so they have to find each other again; The same reason as the idea above.
  • Floods from rivers during autumn (because of much rainfall); Again just like the ideas above.
  • A migration of elk herd to a different roleplay area because of too less grass in their usual grazing area (Hunting Grounds will be temporary placed elsewhere); It's a fun idea, I think, and I've seen it on many wild life documents. It could be fun to use.

These are all the ideas/suggestions I've got so far. Maybe there are some ideas that could be used, but of course we don't have to. c:

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 pm

Oooh, I like those ideas, Jeames! Especially the multiple characters one ^^
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon May 19, 2014 6:44 pm

Jeamesero wrote:I've got a few ideas and suggestions for the pack. You don't have to add them of course, it are just suggestions. c;

Character suggestion:
Not sure if we've had this suggestion posted before, but what about second characters? Is this something that would do in the pack? I've seen many packs allowing second and even third characters, and it's fun for the members who can get bored with playing only one character or for those who would love to have more in the pack.

New ranks suggestion:
What about a few new ranks in the future? I've got a few ideas for ranks listed here below, they could be used in the very future during any roleplay events or not. But of course that's for the Alpha here to decide. c;

• Guard; Wolves that protect the pack's borders against dangers from the outside. They can as well bring newcomers to the Alphas and Betas so these can introduce themselves.
  • Spies; If there would ever be a roleplay event in which an enemy pack is involved, these wolves could spy on the enemy and bring back important information for the pack. They can also be used for finding better places to hunt or find shelter, etc.
  • NPCs (Non Playable Characters); I've seen this idea on many other packs before. NPCs are characters used in roleplay events, often played by the Admin/Alpha or any member who is allowed to use them. They can only appear in roleplay events and are no part of the pack, or often enemies to the pack. They're here to spice up the roleplay a bit.
    NPCs is not an open group for members to join, so no one has to sign up with an NPC account. Maybe we could use a different thread for these characters made by the Alpha just to show the members which NPCs could appear in future rolepplays.

Roleplay event suggestions:
I've also got some suggestions for roleplay events, these are listed below.

• A forest fire; Spices up the roleplay a bit, just like any other roleplay event
  • An earthquake that can cause the pack to split up so they have to find each other again; The same reason as the idea above.
  • Floods from rivers during autumn (because of much rainfall); Again just like the ideas above.
  • A migration of elk herd to a different roleplay area because of too less grass in their usual grazing area (Hunting Grounds will be temporary placed elsewhere); It's a fun idea, I think, and I've seen it on many wild life documents. It could be fun to use.

These are all the ideas/suggestions I've got so far. Maybe there are some ideas that could be used, but of course we don't have to. c:

I'll take those suggestions under consideration c:
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 9:03 pm

Interesting and lovely suggestions! I love the NPC and slim herds to be found for event wise. That could really help out spicing up the RP and be fun for everyone ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Tue May 20, 2014 5:04 am

Maverick wrote:I'll take those suggestions under consideration c:

Haha, and that's all I wanted at least. c;
Thank you. ^^

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:30 pm

Okay so something has been bugging me for a while and I wonder if others have noticed it too but...
When I want to log in through the login button on top of the page (right) I have this white text bar in which I have to fill in my account name and password. The problem is, the text you fill in there is as white as the text bar so I can't see what I'm typing. This often causes me to make unnoticable mistakes and it annoys me sometimes because then it sometimes (when I make a mistake) says: Username does not exist or Password is spelled wrong or whatever it says.

Same problem is with the quick reply box down the page when I want to make a post or post somewhere on the forum. The quick reply box' is black and so are the words you type in there. The background isn't as black as the words but I often have a hard time figuring out if I have made no grammar mistakes or not, I can barely see where which words are in the sentences. It sometimes really annoys me so that's why I always first type everything in a word document or with the normal Reply button, but this usually takes more time and effort...

Is there a way to fix this? Or is it unfixable (meaning forum colors in the background or on the threads might change as well)?

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:32 pm

I have both of these problems too and it kinda went on my nerves xD
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:32 pm

Jeamesero wrote:Okay so something has been bugging me for a while and I wonder if others have noticed it too but...
When I want to log in through the login button on top of the page (right) I have this white text bar in which I have to fill in my account name and password. The problem is, the text you fill in there is as white as the text bar so I can't see what I'm typing. This often causes me to make unnoticable mistakes and it annoys me sometimes because then it sometimes (when I make a mistake) says: Username does not exist or Password is spelled wrong or whatever it says.

Same problem is with the quick reply box down the page when I want to make a post or post somewhere on the forum. The quick reply box' is black and so are the words you type in there. The background isn't as black as the words but I often have a hard time figuring out if I have made no grammar mistakes or not, I can barely see where which words are in the sentences. It sometimes really annoys me so that's why I always first type everything in a word document or with the normal Reply button, but this usually takes more time and effort...

Is there a way to fix this? Or is it unfixable (meaning forum colors in the background or on the threads might change as well)?

Oh yes, I've been bugged by this too. I'll try to fix it~
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:34 pm

Haha so I'm not the only one, good to know. XD

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:08 pm

yeey now i can finally see what I'm writing \(^-^)/
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:13 pm

Shadow wrote:yeey now i can finally see what I'm writing \(^-^)/

Yay Shads!

Thanks Mave! c:

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:14 pm

You're welcome ^^
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:45 pm

Another suggestion, weeee~ >8D
So this suggestion came into my mind thanks to Kyo. ^^

People often put their character's history in their biography, but it's always not as detailed as a character's history really is. And some people even don't post much about their history at all or say that their character doesn't want to talk about it.

Soooo... wouldn't it be fun if there was a seperate forum on the site where members can request a thread so that they can post stories about their character's history from the beginning till they've met the pack, or staring somewhere in between? c:

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:48 pm

Jeamesero wrote:Another suggestion, weeee~ >8D
So this suggestion came into my mind thanks to Kyo. ^^

People often put their character's history in their biography, but it's always not as detailed as a character's history really is. And some people even don't post much about their history at all or say that their character doesn't want to talk about it.

Soooo... wouldn't it be fun if there was a seperate forum on the site where members can request a thread so that they can post stories about their character's history from the beginning till they've met the pack, or staring somewhere in between? c:

I'll consider that ^^
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:50 pm

Thank you Mave~ c:

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:29 am

It's not for the website, but I SUGGEST YOU ALL FREEZE SOME RED/PURPLE GRAPES AND EAT THEM OMG SO GOOD
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:52 am

Deyanira wrote:It's not for the website, but I SUGGEST YOU ALL FREEZE SOME RED/PURPLE GRAPES AND EAT THEM OMG SO GOOD

Lolwut? XD

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:10 am

Can we make a topic about our wolves growing up? Like a gallery kind of? XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content