The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Bright Fang EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Bright Fang EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Bright Fang EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Bright Fang EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Bright Fang EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Bright Fang

+2
BM100
Bright Fang
6 posters

Go down

Bright Fang Empty Bright Fang

Post by Bright Fang Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:53 am

Bright Fang Eo90G7nSzFBb_77KEc6JOKu8BYIh1uTEdMPyeyu-EFPKjEqNCJeH6btJgTMnmg-HBLRlFfcz2Ol28KtPJ3yN1FLIAkDYJPTkBkRzCXIKWiNXcTZBp6eGJ4jyU3yFvfzjNw
Name: Bright Fang
Nickname: Bright
Looks: A beautiful brown wolf containing patches of light brown, white, black, and dark brown on her fur. Bright also has dark brown paws except one which is white. She has very bright vivid green eyes. Also a scar across her throat but mainly unseen due to her neck fluff. A scar on her muzzle and shoulder but again the shoulder scar is mainly unseen.
Personality: She can be a little bit snappy to wolves who offend her and will definitely stand up for what she believes is right, no questions asked. She can be quite brutal if needed but truly does have a heart and uses it when there is a great need.
Background: Bright Fang was born outside the pack along with her sister Marsh and her brother Thorn. Although she was the runt of the pack she loved to play fight. But there was one problem, she sometimes played a little too rough. It was a beautiful morning and the pups were now 2 years old while Marsh and Thorn were trying to beat Bright at her own play fighting game. Trying to keep herself up Bright snapped at Marsh but the blow she intended to use to scare Marsh by missing was on spot. The bite landed on her neck swiftly killing Marsh. Bright jumped back in shock at the taste of the sweet sharp tang of blood. She kind of liked it. She licked her lips clean of the blood taking in its sweet taste. Then realization hit her as her parents came sprinting to Marsh shoving both her and Thorn aside. “I didn’t mean it!” She howled looking at the body of her sister laying limp and her eyes now lifeless. Wanting a reason to taste that sweet taste of blood again she crept up to Marsh and lapped at the wound to clean it. “Who did this?” Growled Bright’s mother Eclipse. Bright swallowed hard and looked at her parents. “I-I did…” She whispered. Eclipse lashed out at Bright flinging her across the small clearing. “How could you kill your sister!?” She snarled “I didn’t mean it! I didn’t!” Bright snapped but the reply she got was from her brother Thorn who had jumped on her pinning her to the ground. She snarled in return biting his paw sending him off in a flurry of kicks. Bright then bolted up to Thorn sinking her teeth into in neck as she did to Marsh but this time she meant it. She was sick of being pushed around. She glanced at her mother who was over Marsh’s body while Storm, Bright’s father, was looking for a grave site for Marsh. Bright snuck to her mother and leaped on her back biting her in the same fatal spot licking her lips again and lapped the blood from her family waiting for Storm to come back. When he did she too killed him and lapped his blood enjoying its taste. Now finished with her fun blood tasting, she left her family laying dead. Bright Fang is now alone in search of a pack to start new and raise her own pups to truly love with her mate.

Relationships: Bright has none. She doesn't consider her past family as her family now. She has no one.
Bright Fang ZvpymdHRnfX55b8BshKEtlbmBINOkUoOXt9dkq7al37rNAlzFXTfJ0X604odpMmpfDCraNyP8IfYh30S-0kB9ThnBpMgQRfBHrHYON6c4xd2fsC5cjMltQxtWXm46meP9Q

Last edited by Bright Fang on Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Bright Fang Empty Re: Bright Fang

Post by BM100 Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:03 pm

Oooh, a new face. o:
Welcome to the pack! ^^
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:05 pm

Why thank you :3
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:11 pm

Lovely character! Can't wait to meet her in rp c:
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:04 pm

Glad to see this up Bright ^^
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:01 pm

Welcome to the pack, Bright! I love your bio c:

Can't wait to meet you in the chat!
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:19 pm