The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Charrie for future replacement after Kaiya. !!!Important!!! EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Charrie for future replacement after Kaiya. !!!Important!!! EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Charrie for future replacement after Kaiya. !!!Important!!! EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Charrie for future replacement after Kaiya. !!!Important!!! EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Charrie for future replacement after Kaiya. !!!Important!!! EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Charrie for future replacement after Kaiya. !!!Important!!!

Go down

Who will stay in Riadven Pack to replace Kaiya in the future?

Charrie for future replacement after Kaiya. !!!Important!!! I_vote_lcap50%Charrie for future replacement after Kaiya. !!!Important!!! I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Charrie for future replacement after Kaiya. !!!Important!!! I_vote_lcap50%Charrie for future replacement after Kaiya. !!!Important!!! I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Charrie for future replacement after Kaiya. !!!Important!!! Empty Charrie for future replacement after Kaiya. !!!Important!!!

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:54 pm

Ok you guys are all fighting for either Silent Nightswallow or Hoshi to go to SSP.

Sooooo I'll make this one clear. The one with the MOST votes will STAY in Riadven. The other one will MOVE to SSP.

Silent Nightswallow : Mysterious female with a wide variety of markings. Has multicolored eyes. Her left blue eye is blind and claims that it's a bird's eye to see things far away. In reality she observes the flight patterns of the birds to know what's happening far away.

Charrie for future replacement after Kaiya. !!!Important!!! SilentNightswallow_zpsfcf32fca

Left Side ^^
Charrie for future replacement after Kaiya. !!!Important!!! SilentNightswallowCanineLeft_zpsf23222c6

Right Side ^^
Charrie for future replacement after Kaiya. !!!Important!!! SilentNightswallowCanineRight_zps59167884

Hoshi : A noble male puppy with immense speed. Faster than an average pup because of light bones. He can turn his body and make it spin so that his bite can be more deadly. He loves to watch the stars and adores the night view.

Charrie for future replacement after Kaiya. !!!Important!!! Little10

Pick one only!

Back to top Go down

Charrie for future replacement after Kaiya. !!!Important!!! Empty Re: Charrie for future replacement after Kaiya. !!!Important!!!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:48 am

A few hours left! If this ends in a tie again I'm gonna let my CHICKEN pick >.<

Back to top Go down

Charrie for future replacement after Kaiya. !!!Important!!! Empty Re: Charrie for future replacement after Kaiya. !!!Important!!!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:43 pm

WELL THEN GUESS IT'S TIME TO CONSULT THE CHICKEN >.<

*Let's Silvy the chicken give her opinion*
*1 loaf of bread and 1 bag of corn later...*

Ok my chicken ate the bread first...then the corn XD

Sooooo Silent Nightswallow is staying in Riadven.
HOSHI will go to SSF. XD
Yeeeee! Congrats for those who want Silent Nightswallow to stay and Hoshi to SSP!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:45 pm

SILENT IS STILL A SWAGGIE CHARRIE

I'm happy I'll still RP with Hoshi, tho<33
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down