The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Resetting the RP EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Resetting the RP EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Resetting the RP EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Resetting the RP EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Resetting the RP EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Resetting the RP

2 posters

Go down

Should we reset the RP?

Resetting the RP I_vote_lcap33%Resetting the RP I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Resetting the RP I_vote_lcap67%Resetting the RP I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Resetting the RP Empty Resetting the RP

Post by Cassiel Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:52 pm

So. It's no secret that the main roleplay has been pretty dead lately, and some people are wanting to change characters. What Verine and I have been discussing is whether or not we should reset the RP and completely start over.

By this, I mean we go back to day one. No one knows each other, it's the first time anyone is meeting anyone. People can change their characters if they'd like, and everyone would have a blank slate.

However. As you can imagine, this is a very big change. Relationships would be wiped, character development would be wiped, etc. This is only a suggestion, and everyone has to want this. If one person votes no, we won't go through with it, otherwise it would be unfair.

The poll will be closing on the 17th. Two weeks to get your votes in. Please, I'd like everyone to vote on this.

If you're unclear about anything, don't hesitate to ask ^^

Last edited by Cassiel on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Resetting the RP Empty Re: Resetting the RP

Post by Maverick Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:05 pm

One of the main things I strongly dislike about whenever I create a new pack is the fact that when the roleplay begins, it takes a long time for everyone to meet the alpha, and get settled in on the rp. If we reset we would have to go through this all over again, but it will take a significantly lot longer to get everyone's character/s settled back in. We have many more members than we did from the start, and you and Veri would be overflowed with "new" members in the rp and it would be time-consuming, stressful, and overall not much of a fun experience

And even if I did decide to have Mave return to the den with his pups, I'm not sure the rp reset would count for Mave since he's not in the Riadven rp at the moment, etc. Plus, it would be pretty dang awkward for poor Mave if he returned and no one knew who the heck he was. I know that's more of a personal reason, but I just wanted to throw that out there since a lot of members want Mave to return to the den with pups in rp

I do not roleplay here at the moment, but even I have heard that the main roleplay is dying. Personally I think the rp just needs an event or something interesting to happen

I'd hate to be a party-pooper, but my vote for this is a no
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:20 pm

Well. As I said, the decision must be unanimous, but since you feel this way we won't be going through with it.

Locked~
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum