The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Attack on Titan EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Attack on Titan EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Attack on Titan EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Attack on Titan EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Attack on Titan EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Attack on Titan

Go down

Attack on Titan Empty Attack on Titan

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:03 am

So, yeah.. Attack on Titan. I just watched every episode of it that is on Netflix in less than 24 hours. It is 5:35 a.m. right now. Yay. Other than completely crying through most of it without noticing because I refused to blink I'm good. And I got a nosebleed because it was so awesome. Some if not most of you have probably already seen this show. I know I'm a slowpoke and I only just got around to getting bored and watching it. My tinnitus is going all high pitched and constant, which I don't know whether it was from the constant semi-loud noise or simply because it's almost 6 in the morning and everything is quieter than usual. ANYHOW I NEED MORE! JUST THE SECOND SEASON PLEASE! I'm freaking out here man. Anime does bad things to me. If you guys know of any other good anime's on Netflix please let me know or direct me to where I can find the second season of AoT. Or send me to a clinic because aw f**k my nose is bleeding again. Probably the dammed humidity in this house. Anyway if you find a free site where I can watch all the AoT I want I'm going to draw something for you cuz you're my hero. If something like that doesn't exist I'm just going to stare at a wall until netflix gets the second season. Good anime is also appreciated, omg help me.

Back to top Go down

Attack on Titan Empty Re: Attack on Titan

Post by Jeamesero Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:40 pm

I think it's all on anime44.com
Not sure though because I watch animes on that site but I've not seen AoT yet. xD

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:59 pm

*Hugs Jeames's leg* I love you so much right now.. T-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down