The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
So many things at once... EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
So many things at once... EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
So many things at once... EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
So many things at once... EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
So many things at once... EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

So many things at once...

3 posters

Go down

So many things at once... Empty So many things at once...

Post by Maverick Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:18 pm

So. I will be a lot more inactive this week... for several reasons.

First things first, I'm sorry for missing Riadven's birthday yesterday D: I had a jazz festival that lasted all day... at least jazz 1 (which I'm in) got all 1's... the highest ranking you could get!

And another thing... a couple hours ago I found out that my grandmother died. She died early this morning of skin cancer in her leg, which she has been fighting for about half a dozen years now.

I cried so much this morning when I found out. My mascara smeared all over my cheeks, and eventually I got a slight headache from crying so much. My grandmother meant the world to me. She lived about seven hours (by car) from me, yet I loved her so much.

She was an amazing woman. In her sixties and seventies (possibly early eighties) she traveled the world. Like, I cannot name one country that she hasn't visited. Her house was filled with photo albums from most of her trips.

She was also one of my top supporters in my music career. She paid for my saxophone mouthpiece, and I think she pitched in a little for the saxophone itself. She had donated so much to my school's music program -- heck, she was one of the top donors. She had made so much effort to come visit and watch me march in the marching band, or even to sit and listen to a concert that I was performing in.

She was so proud of me when she found out I was picking up the bassoon, and when I performed at my first gig as a professional saxophonist, and she was very proud when she heard about how well the school's advanced jazz band did yesterday.

The last time I saw her was back in Thanksgiving. One of the last things I personally did for her was play Christmas songs on my sax, then after that any other random song that I happen to know.

She loved it.

This all happened way too fast... I never really had the chance to say goodbye...
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

So many things at once... Empty Re: So many things at once...

Post by Jeamesero Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:06 pm

Oh man, that's horrible. I'm so sorry to hear this... I know how it feels to lose someone dear to you, it's really something terrible..
From what I've read, I gotta say she was an amazing person

I hope you're feeling better soon bb. <3333

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Keane Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:12 pm

Dont dare be concerned about Riadvens birthday.
My love, Im terribly sorry about the passing of your dear grandmother; I can understand how she meant the world to you with all of the influence she had in your life.
Dont let her fade from your memory. I trust you wont.

Text me, PM me, call me, anything. Contact me if you need me for whatever reason, even to vent. Im here for you love. Im truely, truely sorry she's passed, but she's lived a good life. A good, happy one, and she's made a good influence in this world; Your world especially.
Stay strong gorgeous<3
Keane
Keane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:36 pm

Thanks guys, it means a lot<33333
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum