The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
The Main Den EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
The Main Den EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
The Main Den EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
The Main Den EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
The Main Den EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

+14
Kain
Wjinry
Winter
Caro
Bright Fang
Kahlua
Kiokkia
Topaz
BM100
Dawn
Shun
Cassiel
Shadow
Maverick
18 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Main Den Empty The Main Den

Post by Maverick Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:18 am

The Main Den Dcg686pma05t1asgyrcb

This is the pack's main den. It is tucked away deep into the forest, making it hard for most animals to find it. It has lots of room on the inside, and many wolves can fit inside comfortably. There is a small creek nearby, where most pups learn how to swim.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Main Den Empty Re: The Main Den

Post by Maverick Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Maverick awoke from his light slumber in the chilly spring morning. He yawned as he stood up and walked outside. He listened to the woodpeckers as he scanned the area.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:44 pm

Howl knew he was in the territory of a pack, deep within a forest. He hadn't come across the inhabitants yet, but he thought he was close. The male froze when he spotted the brown wolf coming out of its den. At last, he thought to himself. He didn't think he'd been noticed yet, so he took a chance and called out, "Hello there!" Hopefully, this wolf was friendly, because otherwise he'd just made a dumb mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:03 pm

Just as he was going to go back to sleep in the den, Maverick heard the voice of another male wolf. This wolf sounded older to him, but he didn't care. He spotted the wolf within the trees, and he approached the brute. "Hello, welcome to the Riadven Pack territory, please state your business here..."
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:57 pm

Well, he hadn't been torn limb from limb, so he was assuming this wolf was friendly. When the male responded, he was somewhat relieved. Taking a few more steps to close the distance, he began with, "Ah, yes. I'm Howl. I've travelled up from south of here." Less proudly, he added, "I'm sort of homeless now." Howl didn't know what he expected to happen next, but he thought there was a chance he might have just found a new home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:13 pm

Jeamesero felt quite lonely as he wandered around the forest. So it wasn’t until he smelled the scent of other wolves he became happy again, wagging his tail like a maniac. His chestnut brown eyes scanned the area, the orbs shooting around like bullets. There was a huge smile plastered to his face. Others who didn’t know he was two years old might have thought he was a yearling, thanks to his slim small body and huge eyes that were filled with joy.
He didn’t want to be alone again, he wanted to meet new wolves, see who they were, know what their names were, what they looked like. He wanted to get to know anything about these new companions. That, if they wanted to accompany him, that, if he was allowed to stay with them, of course.
There was no guarantee they would take him into their pack so easily. They could as well chase him off. The wolf thought for a moment about the right decision to make, before he ended up hopping off to where he thought the others were.
He hoped they would accept him into their pack, he was done with being all alone.

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:40 pm

Howl tensed and turned as he caught the scent of another wolf. At first he thought might be another member of the pack, but he realized the scent was different. The little tan wolf looked to be all of a year old. "Hello," he called out anyway, out of his friendly nature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:30 pm

"Nice to meet you Howl. I'm Maverick, though most tend to call me Mave. You're happy to stay here if you'd like," the brute said, smiling. The Alpha noticed another wolf, and he perked his ears and wagged his tail in a friendly manner.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:49 pm

Pierce made her way through the undergrowth, icy blue eyes absorbing everything she could from the marvelous scenery. "Good," She muttered to herself, continuing her way along. "Nothing on fire here." Pushing the thought as quickly as she could from her mind, the female began to scent the air, hoping to catch a whiff of prey. Unfortunately, it was covered with sticky ashes and that was all she could smell. Perhaps she could find a river nearby? Pierce began to swivel her ears, searching for the source of trickling water she could hear. But she also heard a much louder noise. Voices, and they were nearby. Being the bold, rash young one she was, she strode towards the voices, not thinking twice about what may lay up ahead. "Hello?" She said, popping her head out from behind a bush as she rounded a corner. "Who are you?" Pierce inquired as she saw the three males in front of her. Slightly wary, the female kept her guard up, but her gaze was neutral.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:55 pm

Mave caught a scent of yet another lone wolf. "Where do they keep coming from?" he mumbled to himself. He knew that Howl could probably hear him, and that he might sound a little disappointed, but in truth he was excited to make friends. The silence was broken when a new voice was heard, and the Alpha looked and saw a female wolf standing a respectful distance away. Maverick smiled a welcoming smile and replied, "Hello, I am Maverick, Alpha Male of the Riadven Pack. May I ask for your name?"
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:02 pm

Pierce felt her eyes light up with interest as the wirds "Alpha Male" and "Pack" slipped his mouth. "Oh? A pack, is it? No ofdense to your highly rankingness or whatever, but it's quite small." She said with a frown, looking at Howl and Jeamesero, whom both seemed to be males. She raised a brow higher than the other, questioned their orientation. Not that she cared, she wasn't exactly straight either. "The name's Pierce, Maverick. This pack is definitely a bit of a fixer-upper, but I'm sure you'll do great." She said with a friendly grin, tail thumping against her legs. "You know, a pack always needs some kind of protector, or warrior, you know. I could be of a little assistance there?" She offered, standing tall and leaning over slightly in a suggestive way, hoping her enthusiasm for a job would get him to say yes to her being a warrior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:27 pm

"Ah well, we'll grow, one wolf at a time," Mave laughed, "and of course we need a Warrior. Welcome to the pack, Pierce." Maverick turned his attention back to Howl and the other new wolf. "Speaking of ranks, I'll let you two choose as well. Any desires as of now?" he questioned them. He sat down and awaited their answer.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:41 am

Jeamesero noticed two other males who wagged at him and smiled at him. They seemed friendly, nice looking. It didn’t appear as if they were up to something bad, at least. Jeamesero felt a little bit more comfortable now, ready to take a big step towards a new home. That, if they would accept him. He wasn’t accepted yet, he knew. He had to make that happen, first.
He wanted to speak, but all of a sudden another wolf appeared, a female coming from the forest. She talked to the other wolves and Jeamesero wasn’t sure if he should interfere or not. He kept his mouth shut till they were done talking, until he finally went to introduce himself, a huge smile plastered on his face and his tail wagging like crazy.
‘’Heyyyy, I’m Jeamesero!’’, he yelled happily, like everyone was deaf to him. ‘’But you can call me Jeames or Jea, I don’t really care.’’
The wolf could barely keep himself calm and he started to jump a little as he spoke, his eyes on the male who called himself the alpha male of this pack.
He thought for a moment what rank he could be useful to. He wasn’t that good at almost anything, yet running fast and for a very long distance was somehow his specialty, if he looked at it that way.
‘’Um… I could be a hunter, maybe…’’, he mumbled, thinking hard. He looked at Maverick and asked: ‘’Is that acceptable?’’

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:40 pm

"In that case, I'll be sticking around," he told Maverick. He half listened as another wolf appeared and introduced herself. A lot of loners at once, Howl found himself thinking. It was a bit odd that all three of them had appeared at once, he had to admit, but it wasn't a situation he hand't seen before. And now that this was his home, he would need to get used to it. The answer to Maverick's next question was easy for him. "I'm trained as a healer," Howl said. "And it's nice to meet you, Pierce and Jeamesero," he added, dipping his head to both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:55 pm

Mave nodded and smiled at the cream colored male, whom was known as Jeames. "Hunter works; welcome to the pack," he said, then turned to Howl, "and you shall be the healer." He looked at all three wolves, and wondered if there were any more out there.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:30 pm

Pierce looked around proudly, eyes landing on the new Hunter. "I could go for a hunt. How about you guys?" She inquired, staring around at her newfound packmates. She then directed her gaze to Howl, giving a friendly grin, eyes flashing. "If you need help picking herbs or anything, let me know. I'll be glad to help!" She offered, tail thumping against her legs. "Anyway, what should we do, Captain Mave?" Pierce asked, a gleam of amusement in her blue gaze as she spoke of a nickname she had thought of. 'I hope this pack'll be as great as it sounds.' She thought to herself, staring around at the three males curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:27 pm

Mave perked his ears as Pierce started to partially take control of the situation, ad he chuckled to himself. "How about you and Jeames go hunt, and Howl and I stay here just in case more wolves pop up," he offered, standing back up, "if you follow that stream, it will lead you to Summer Meadows, the pack's hunting grounds. I'm sure you two will be able to catch something and bring it back to the den." The brute turned his head and pointed when he mentioned the stream near the den. He looked back at the hunter and the warrior. "Got that you two?"
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:28 am

‘’Thank you do much for accepting me!’’, Jeamesero said happily, his tail wagging again. He liked his new job as a Hunter, he hoped he would do fine because he wasn’t sure if he was going to be a good Hunter, of course.
The female mentioned a hunt and Jeamesero’s ears perked. Hunting, already? He wasn’t ready for his first real hunt in a pack yet. He had never really learned how to hunt because his parents had died when he was still pretty young. He had learned how to, but he had never had the time to make his hunting skills perfect.
Maverick told them that he and the female called Pierce were going out hunting, while he himself and the older male Howl stayed near the den to keep an eye on more wolves. Jeamesero felt a bit nervous, but guessed it wasn’t going to turn into a huge failure because of an older and more experienced wolf being with him. ‘’Um… yes, okay…’’, he mumbled, looking at Pierce. ‘’Let’s go, then?’’

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:56 am

"Great," he responded to being made a healer. A surge of love for this new home came over him. Finally, he was getting the opportunity to do what he loved. When Pierce offered to help him gather herbs, he replied, "I'm sure I could take you up on that sometime, thanks." Howl smiled. He listened as Maverick gave directions to Jeamesero and Pierce, who were going out on a hunt. He'd never been one for killing things himself, he was a mender, so he was relieved when he was asked to stay. "Fine by me," he replied, happy to stay behind. Howl wondered if any more loners would pop up. He hoped so, because the pack numbered only four wolves right now, and that wasn't many.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:38 am

Pierce stayed quiet for a few moments as she listened to Maverick's orders and directions, trying to let it sink in so she wouldn't forget where she was supposed to be headed. "Alrighty! We'll be back as soon as possible." She informed him, lookong back at Jeamesero. "Ready?" Pierce asked, toning down her exitement as she noticed Jeames looked a tad nervous. "You don't have to go if you don't want too." The female offered quietly, not wanting her new packmate to be uncomfortable. "If you are coming though, I'll meet you there. Okay?" With that, Pierce set off, keeping her pace slackened in case Jeamesero decided he wanted to tag along after all.

-Summer Meadows-

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Jeamesero nodded as Pierce spoke to him. The female set off to the hunting grounds, leaving the den area. Jeamesero looked at the others before turning around, he didn’t feel ready yet to join into a hunt, but he had chosen to become a Hunter so he had to do it. He couldn’t turn back now, that would made him flee, sort of.
He swallowed and took a deep breath, following the female. His chestnut brown eyes were off to the ground, watching his paws’ every move. He hoped everything would turn out fine. He didn’t want to screw up already. He hated to screw up and make others angry.
‘’Daddy was angry too when I first screwed up a hunt… I hope Pierce won’t be angry with me when I do…’’, the Hudson Bay wolf thought to himself.

~To Summer Meadows~

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:30 pm

Mave nodded and smiled as Pierce and Jeames headed towards the hunting grounds. He yawned as he looked at Howl. "So..." he quietly began, his eyes scanning the treeline, "how did you find this area?"
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:11 pm

Howl thought about the alpha's question for a moment. He'd sort of just stumbled up here without much method. "Weather wasn't great, so I headed into thicker woods. When I caught the smell of wolf, I followed my nose," he told Mave. "I was kinda on the market for a new home." He followed the other wolf's gaze along the treeline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:35 pm

"Ah, I see..." Mave replied, not really sure how to carry on the conversation. He yawned once more, then spoke again: "I've seen some herbs around the area, I'm sure it won't take you long to find some." He paused again. I've never been good with talking to others, he thought to himself. The brute sat there, listening to the woodpeckers.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:25 am

It was good to know that there were plenty of herbs to be found here. That made his job a lot easier, since he would need to stock up soon. "Good to know," he responded, though the conversation had hit a wall. As sociable as Howl was, he was having trouble coming up with what to say next. He cleared his throat and licked his lips to buy some time, but he couldn't avoid the conversation. "So, how long have you been on your own?" he asked Maverick eventually. Howl wasn't sure if that might be a sensitive question for him, but he took a gamble on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next