The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Group Home RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Group Home RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Group Home RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Group Home RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Group Home RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Group Home RP

+8
Verine
Jeamesero
Kain
Bright Fang
Dawn
Kanaya
Shadow
Kahlua
12 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Group Home RP - Page 7 Empty Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Riadven Pribilsky Group Home

Hello, you are now in a group home (for whatever reason) for children between the ages of six and eighteen. Your foster parents are only in it for the money, hardly paying attention to the children, which is why the older children help care for the younger.
The adults of the house supply the food, but not the meals. They pay the bills and attend meetings, but there is nothing else that they do for their adopted children.
The home is located in a small town in southern Montana. The town only has the necessities: a grocery store, pharmacy, doctor's office, dentist, a few clothing stores, an all-grades school, and so on.
The parents go by the names Veronica Pribilsky and Johnathan Pribilsky. They are hard on the children, occasionally losing their tempers on the older ones and potentially getting violent on a select few that stand up for the younger kids who only get screamed at.
It's a fend for yourself world mostly, but a few of the older kids take care of the younger ones and the others maintain their roles as young adolescent miscreants.

The rules of the home that are strictly maintained by the adults are as follows:
ø There is to be absolutely no swearing around the younger children (Under age 12).
ø The use of cell-phones is prohibited while doing homework and between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM.
ø If inappropriate behaviour, such as PDA, horseplay with violent intentions, disobedience, or deliberate discrimination towards another member of the home is discovered, all involved will be punished.
ø  If classes at school are discovered to be skipped, punishment will be in order, including grounding, confiscation of items such as cell phone, MP3, laptop, and other privileges temporarily dissolved.
ø Any pets must be entirely paid for by the owner, and if complaints are filed, they go instantly unless it is a hearing, sight or other disablement helper.
Welcome to the home, Guest.
ø No rooms will be shared by the same gender, no matter of sexuality.
ø Unless otherwise discussed by the parents, no children will be allowed in the basement suite.
ø No outsiders will be brought in to the house without a valid reason and approval from the parents.
ø Doors will be locked at 9:00 PM every night, and unlocked at 6:00 AM each morning, with the exception of work duties.

What you may and may not have to begin the RP:
May have:
Cell phone
Laptop
Clothing (obviously)
iPod or other Mp3 device
Stuffed animals
Money
Bicycle (pedal only)
Job
Relationship (out of home)

May not have :
Pets
Vehicle
Motorcycle

**If you wish or have before you join or gain any of these things later in the Group Home RP, please do not hesitate to PM me (Abaddon) and I will either accept, deny, or suggest changes.
Please be realistic, a 12 year old isn't going to buy themselves a corvette, that just doesn't happen.

On another note, I, Abaddon, will be running this RP. You'll PM your joining forms to me and I'll PM you back with your acceptance or anything that needs to be changed.
You can all only roleplay one character per account, as long as you promise to keep them active. Second characters will be allowed once the RP has been going strong for a week.
Your character should be relatively similar to your wolf in personality and name, if not exactly the same. In the home, they don't really consider each other siblings, more just people living in the same place. So yes, relationships within the house are allowed.
Get as dirty as y'all want but don't be super graphic about it. Also, if you're nine, frickle frackle isn't a thing. Ok? Ok.
I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE FUN. LET'S DO THIS.

By the way, a map of the main floor that the kids live on:
Group Home RP - Page 7 2wohv5s

J O I N I N G

Code:
Name;

Nicknames;

Age;

How did you get in the home;

How long have you been in the home;

Physical description;

Reference;

Personality;

History;

Family;

Likes;

Dislikes;

Hobbies;

Sexual Orientation;

Relationship Status;

Job;

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Group Home RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Group Home RP

Post by Kanaya Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:56 pm

((Awkward Sasha undressin' timmmme))

Everything happened quickly. Too quickly. Almost in a blur, except she knew what was going to happen when her eyes wandered over to Verine. She moved slowly;setting her plate down, Verine stepped in between her and Kain. "V-Verine-" She didn't know what to say. Obviously, Veri had seen Kain getting perverted and touching things that he shouldn't, but Sasha had been ready to tell Verine he didn't mean to touch her;that he was just being silly because Sasha cared too much about people. It didn't matter who they were or what they've done.

But she punched him;Verine did. And Sasha's hands went up to her mouth as she let out a gasp-ish squeal. Her eyes went wide. Kain didn't seem to happy about it either. He reached for knives. Oh no. Sasha felt herself trying to pull Verine away, but then Kain controlled himself, and grabbed Verine, taking her out into the hall. Shun was shouting. Dawn was comforting him. Sasha bit down on her lip. Great, Sasha. That's just great. Look at what you've done!

And then Verine was back. She wrapped her arms around Sasha and pulled her into a hug;Sasha returned it, but like the first hug they shared,the embrace was over quickly and Verine placed Sasha's plate back into her hand. And then they were making their way back upstairs. "I'm sorry, V-Verine." She murmured once they got into their room and Sasha just went into the middle of the bed and sat down on it, and nibbled on a roll quietly.

"I haven't actually asked how you feel about me stripping in front of you... I'll probably do it a lot, sorry!"
And then Verine was getting naked. The girl had offered her clothes, and Sasha suddenly felt stupid. She left her  bag downstairs in her original room. She sighed. Perhaps she'd be able to run down and get it later. But her attention went quickly to Verine's body. She had a perfect body. But when Verine began to lift off her sport's bra, Sasha had to look away. It wasn't her place to stare at Verine's lady lumps.

"It's fine, honestly!"
She replied a bit too happily as she continued to munch on her sushi. Was she supposed to get undressed too? She wasn't sure, and slowly stood up to grab the clothing. And then she sat down on the floor. She'd worry about the boy shorts later. While Verine didn't seem shy about her body, Sasha was. Especially after what just took place. She felt dirty, again. Used.

Looking behind her, Sasha gave Verine a small smile and a slight giggle before she lifted her shirt off of her body and stretched quickly until her back gave a small pop and she let out a satisfied sigh. Scratching her collarbone, she almost lost herself in her thoughts before she shook her head and reached behind her, and unclasped her bra before she let it fall  to the ground;then brought up the shirt and yanked it over her head before she stood up and wiggled her leggings off. She already had on her pokemon underwear, and felt totally silly for wearing them. But hey, she was silly. In her own ways. Placing Verine's boy shorts that she wouldn't use back on a chair, Sasha couldn't help but skip back on over to the bed where she rested on her stomach and finish her sushi. "T-thank you, though. For h-hitting him. Everyone knows I c-couldn't."
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:30 pm

"It's fine, honestly!" Verine could only laugh at Sashas voice, assuring her it was alright. After a moment, Veris new roommate seemed to decide that she should change too--Which she did quietly.
Verine was holding Sushi up to her mouth while Sasha turned back to smile and laugh a little at her, and Verine grinned in silent reply before shoving another roll between her teeth.
Am I odd to be so shameless of my body now?...
But, the thoughts were soon forgotten as Sasha pulled her own shirt over her head, leaning back slowly. Before long, a soft pop sounded and the fair-haired girl resumed her position, a satisfied smile tugging at her lips.
While Sasha absentmindedly rubbed an itch on her collarbone away, Verine took her time observing her, not trying to hide that she was watching--Though she did tone down the severity of her usually bold gaze, not wanting to alarm her new roomie.
Bare-Breasted.
Sasha was now free from all restraints that Verine was so resentful of. And she couldnt look away. Impressive... And Cute, like everything else.
It didnt take long though for Sasha to tug a shirt over her torso and stand, the large cloth falling past her hips and allowing her to wiggle off her leggings.
However, Verine did catch a glimpse of her Pokemon.

Grinning, Verine masked her delight with another roll of sushi, deciding it was better not to comment on Sashas undergarments. Verine didnt judge her for not using the boy-shorts either; it was a choice, like everything else.
As Sasha danced her way back over the bed and gracefully lowered herself onto the mattress, Verine rolled over so she was on her stomach too, facing Sasha and munching on the rest of her Sushi.
"T-thank you, though. For h-hitting him. Everyone knows I c-couldn't."
A single, grateful laugh rolled out of her mouth, ceasing quickly and without struggle. The thought of what Kain did still made her furious.
"Oh, that was nothing. I actually take a lot of defensive classes at the gym I work at, so Im used to it... But, Im also used to being touched like that when its not okay, and I just... I cant let things like that slide."
She gulped the last roll down, setting her plate aside on the ground and distracting herself with her fingers to avoid Sashas gaze.
"I mean uhm. I've been at the home since I was six, and... I was dropped off here because I ran away, because... My father took a liking to little girls, I suppose."
She trailed off, guilt washing over her features and swimming in her watery gaze, intertwined with shame.

(Confessions T^T)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:27 pm

"Oh, that was nothing. I actually take a lot of defensive classes at the gym I work at, so Im used to it... But, Im also used to being touched like that when its not okay, and I just... I cant let things like that slide."

She nodded. When it came to people confiding in her, Sasha was always silent. Because she was giving those people her full and undivided attention. Although Verine wasn't entirely telling Sasha all about herself, she still felt that she should stay respectfully silent.

But there was more to Verine than Sasha had thought. Verine was a protector. But she was wounded. She was like Sasha;an angel whose wings had been stripped from them by the very man who had helped made them. Sasha choked on her sushi as Verine confessed to her. "I mean uhm. I've been at the home since I was six, and... I was dropped off here because I ran away, because... My father took a liking to little girls, I suppose."

Now she was silent because she wasn't sure what to say. But she felt tears pull at the corner of her eyes and her heart break for Verine. My poor darling... "Oh, Verine! I'm so sorry!" Setting her plate aside, Sasha pulled up her underwear before she stood on her knees and pulled Verine with her. "My father r-raped me then killed himself...My m-mom died in c-child birth. T-that's why I'm h-here..." She whispered. Pushing Verine's bangs back, Sasha bopped her nose before she  wrapped her wiry arms around Verine's curvaceous form and buried her face in the crook of her neck, breathing in Verine before she pulled the girl closer. She had to heal Verine. She'd heal her with her friendship. "Y-you're safe now. We'll b-be best friends and I won't l-let you break."

((Is this cute enough? D:))
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:46 pm

Verine felt more shame bubble up inside as Sasha started to tear up, the water hanging around the edges of her eyes without falling.
"Oh, Verine! I'm so sorry!"
Veri laughed softly, as Sasha stood and tugged her undergarments back up, before folding herself around Verine, her scent swirling through the air with the motion.
"My father r-raped me then killed himself...My m-mom died in c-child birth. T-that's why I'm h-here..." Jesus...
Her own tears started to swarm as she heard this, and as Sashas fingers found Verines bangs, they started to spill over silently. They fell faster when they tapped her nose once.
And then she was engulfed in Sashas everything, and Verine broke down. No, she wasn't a wreck; She didn't scream or shake, but she whimpered. She trembled. Collapsed in on herself, and fell into Sashas arms.
Sashas face found Verines neck and Verine smiled through her sadness, wrapping herself around Sasha much as the girl did to her.
Tighter.
She squeezed tighter, dreading the simple thought of even considering to let go--So she didn't think.  She listened. Listed to the soft, hushed voice of the girl she held, to the words that assured her their friendship would last through a lifetime, through centuries.

"Do you really mean it love? I swear I'll do the same..." Verines words were choked, stunted and hard to force out, but she meant them. With ardent, furious passion, she meant them.

(IS THIS OKAY? T^T)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:04 pm

((IT'S FCKING PERFECT <3 <3 <3 ))

Verine responded by hugging Sasha back;tightly.  And Sasha buried her face deeper until her lips brushed the tender skin of her neck. But she didn't care if a blush ran across her cheeks because this;this was a moment between two friends.

The moment was precious and Sasha would hold on to it forever. A soft cry escaped her peach colored lips because she was terribly sad yet happy. She was sad for Verine and herself. But terribly happy because she now had a place;beside Verine. She'd be Verine's wall. She'd protect her with every ounce she had in her small, slender body.

"Do you really mean it love? I swear I'll do the same..." She nodded. She didn't wanna move her head from her comfortable position. "I mean it. I swear I-I do!" She whispered, and found herself lost in Verine's embrace. Perhaps it'd all work out...She found herself not entirely missing home and regretting what happened, because now she was here. With Verine;in her arms. "I'll n-never let go. I p-promise."
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:57 pm

Verine shuddered when Sashas lips brushed against her neck, but she didn't say anything or try to pull away--It was nice, actually. Comforting and unsettling at the same time; Much like when her father did it.
"I mean it. I swear I-I do! I'll n-never let go. I p-promise."
A warmth spread through Verine as she heard this, and she burrowed up against Sasha happily, thanking the girl with sweet, meaningless nothings.
I cant believe she came; I cant believe she agreed to room with me...

Verine flopped over onto the bed, but she didn't let go, instead pulling Sasha down with her to snuggle. Her eyes found Sashas as she intertwined her limbs around the girl, arms wrapping around Sashas ribs happily before she rested her head against Sashas chest.
A sigh escaped her when she found the beating heart. How is this beautiful too?...
Verines fingers toyed with the ends of Sashas hair as she laid there, eyes closed with a small smile on her face.
"Im glad you agreed to stay up here with me, Sasha." Yeah, okay. It was cheesy, but she couldn't think of anything else to say. After all, talking about their past would probably lead to more tears and... Right now, she was happy. Beyond happy and other forms of pleasure.
Content with it all as she laid there in Sashas arms.
And so she said nothing else--For now.

(ITS NOT AS GOOD AS YOURS IM SORRY.)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:13 pm

((Breh;not even. I'm sorry this one sucks dck compared to yours.))

She fell with Verine, but it was okay because it was a moment like this that she swore would be written in the stars, one day. Sasha tried to remember a memory where she felt like this, but could find none. No memory could compare to this moment-they were suspended into their own neverland-she hoped their friendship would never die, because it'd be the death of her.

With their legs intertwined and arms around each other, she was sure it'd seem as if something was going on;if someone walked in on them, yes, it'd look as though two lovers were sharing a beautiful moment together, but it wasn't entirely like that. It was a beautiful moment, yes, but this moment was shared between two broken girls who have sworn to heal each other;with their friendship.

But Sasha hoped Verine couldn't hear her heart speeding;being this close to another seemed wrong, but it was comforting. To be held by someone who only wanted to be her friend. "Im glad you agreed to stay up here with me, Sasha." Sasha smiled as she brushed Verine's bangs back once more.

"Me too. Me too." She murmured with a soft laugh that shook her and Verine's entwined bodies. She almost felt like dancing;almost. Perhaps one day she'd ask Verine to dance with her, because she was sure it'd be magical;to hold the girl and spin around in an endless but imaginary forest with each other.
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:36 pm

(YOUR POST IS DREAMY AS FCK DUN EVEN LIE.)

"Me too. Me too."
Sasha began to laugh, and Verine did too, smiling like a dork. Her face pressed closer against Sashas collarbone after a moment, and she sighed happily.
"This sounds weird, but for some reason I love it when you brush my bangs out of the way." Her voice was a soft murmur, laced with secrets that she would only share with the girl she was wrapped around right now.
Her best friend.

"I wish I had inspiration for a song right now..."
Verine yawned softly, pulling Sasha closer to her as she whispered the words, her eyes drifting out of focus. Her lids drooped, but still she looked up at Sasha, not wanting to be the first to look away.

(Sleepiness has turned my posts from worse to worse ><)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:39 am

((YOUR POSTS AREN'T BAD!!!!!!! They're perfectly written. I luv u. ))
Perhaps it was wrong to feel safe. After all, this house scared her. It scared her how these other kids acted-how her new caretakers didn't seem to care. How would she survive living here? But then there was Verine. She made Sasha feel safe and warm and happy. Was that wrong?

She didn't know. And didn't feel as though it was right to ask Verine-"This sounds weird, but for some reason I love it when you brush my bangs out of the way." Sasha couldn't help but smile warmly.
Verine loved something that Sasha did;it made her feel bubbly inside. Yes, she had a place now. In this strange house, Sasha would be wrapped in Verine's arms. She wiggled her toes. "It doesn't sound w-weird." She murmured softly, and turned her gaze down, locking with Verine's.

She was tired, Verine was. Sleep clung to her friend and threatened to drag her down into the darkness. Sasha was alright with that. Perhaps she'd fall asleep as well. She moved just slightly so she could wiggle her nose against Verine's;an eskimo kiss. Sasha then clung back to Verine, and yawned herself. She looked away from Verine's pretty eyes only because it seemed right to do so. "Verine?" Her name, Verine's, was easy to say. It rolled off Sasha's tongue like honey. It was fun to say as well. "Thank you for being my friend."
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:42 pm

Kain listened Verine as she spoke “I know you can take a beating Kain! And I don't think you're a bad person; But you know I can't handle advances like that- You should know!”
Kain then felt her shove him back against the wall and like he'd told her he took it and was ready to take anything else she threw at him, but she didn't hit him but instead spoke nose to nose with him.
"I care about you still, Kain. But that was too far; You should know that Sasha and I are rooming together. That in of itself should be proof enough for you to know that I care about her, and I don't want her to be subjected to anything like that. Ever."
Kain looked back Verine and said. “Look I meant what I said back there and you should that I'm not like that she would have given her the choice to say yes or no. And I had no ideal you two were rooming together you could have just said you were instead of hitting me”
Kain was then a surprised to hear what Verine said next. “Kain... I miss being friends, I do. But, I don't think we can ever go back to what we had. We're both so different now...”
Kain then looked away from her he knew this and that was why he'd stopped talking to her and gone after Izzi because he saw more of who he was now in her. Kain then heard Verine speak again. "But I want to talk more. Like, really talk. How we used to do – You can come up to my room any time, understand?"
Kain looked back at her unsure now and said. “I'll think about and we'll see okay.”
That was the best he could give her, then he felt her give his hand a squeeze as she kissed him on the cheek and ran her fingers through his hair and said as she walked away from him. "I miss your old hair, Kain. I'll see you later."
Kain shrugged as he watched her walk away, maybe she did but he didn't since it made him look more like his father.
Kain watched as Izzi walked past him and he saw she had a bleeding wound on her leg, she stopped at the dining room and asked. “Anyone knows where I can find a patch?”
Kain looked at her he knew a knife wound when saw he saw one from the time he spent in the gangs and even though he was still mad at her, he approached her and said nice tone. “Wait here Izzi I'll go get something for you to clean and bandaged that wound up with okay .”
He walked away to get the medical supply kit he had in his room, for when you run with gangs you never know when you might get hurt."

Addressed: Verine, Izzi
Mentioned: Sasha

Last edited by Kain on Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Izzi hasn't posted and I was stuck so I edited my post to unstuck myself.)
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:39 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Yuki opened his blue eyes and blinked a few times, his eyelids dropped slightly because he still felt a bit sleepy. Yawning and rubbing his eyes with his hands to get rid of the sleepy feeling, he sat up and stared around the room. At first he didn’t know where he was and the unfamiliar room scared him slightly, but soon enough he remembered coming to the house and leaving Brandon and his mother behind. Or better said; they left him.
‘’How long have I been asleep…?’’, he thought and he yawned again loudly, stretching his limbs. Looking at the clock he realized he hadn’t slept for that long. ‘’Guess I still need to get used to my new home before I will be able to actually sleep…’’
Yuki looked around the room. He realized he was quite curious; he hadn’t been able to search through the room because Dawn and Andrew had been there with him, but now that he was on his own he could actually search through drawers and in closets. Not that he wanted to find any secrets, he just wanted to see if he could find anything that could tell him more about the person he was sharing rooms with. In this case that was Andrew.
But Yuki was a coward, afraid he might enter the room when he was searching through his drawers, and asking him what he was doing. If he would come and ask about it, Yuki would have no clue of what to say to him. ‘’Shouldn’t search drawers, then…’’

Yuki looked beside him to see his cat plushy Mr. Whiskers, it’s green eye almost falling off, hanging by a little thread. The boy grabbed his best friend and held the thing close to him, hugging it tightly, his body shivered slightly. Yuki really felt uncomfortable in this place, and Mr. Whiskers would help him through it.
‘’Maybe someone can fix his eye...’’, he thought, hoping that someone wanted to help him with patching up his plushy’s eye. Because Yuki didn’t know how to fix it and he wanted his plushy to keep his eye. Yuki saw plushies as living beings, friends, family; if one was losing an eye or falling apart, Yuki would feel bad for them, because he would have the feeling they were in pain.
‘’Don’t worry Mr. Whiskers, I will find someone who can help you with your eye.’’, Yuki said as he looked at the plushy and he smiled, hugging it once again tightly.
The boy got out of bed and laid his plushy on his pillow, before pulling the sheets neatly back over the bed. Then he grabbed the cat again and walked over to the door, laying his hand on the door handle, but he stopped. ‘’I want to explore the house but I’m scared someone might see me and talk to me… I don’t wanna talk right now…’’

Yuki pressed away the thought and opened the door, closing it behind him as he stood in the hallway. He looked around at the a few paintings and the gloomy appearance of the building, before his eyes fell on some stairs.
He walked over to it and looked up into a darkness of black, his arms were firmly wrapped around Mr. Whiskers. Yuki wanted to go up and see what was there, if it was another level, but he was afraid that something creepy might be up there, or that the foster parents would find him and punish him, if he wasn’t allowed to go up there.
‘’L-let’s go, Mr. Whiskers…’’, he mumbled to the cat, but actually more to himself, trying to give himself courage. Stepping up the first step of the stairs, his heartbeat began to rise, but Yuki kept on going up, with each step the grip around his plushy becoming stronger and tighter.
Reaching the last step he stood in front of a door and listened, his ear pressed against the wood. There were voices on the other side, two girl’s voices, and Yuki was afraid to knock or to enter it. He wanted to turn around and head back to his room, but suddenly he felt the need to enter. ‘’Maybe one of them can fix Mr. Whiskers eye…’’, he thought and he brought his hand up with hesitation, before knocking a few times. The knocks were weak but hearable, there was no going back now.
Yuki opened the door and peeked in, nervously, scared, shy. He opened his mouth and asked with a trembling whisper: ‘’I’m sorry… anyone here…?’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 0% - Sasha: 0%
------------------

Addressed: Sasha, Verine Mentioned: Andrew, Dawn Word count: 760 Notes: Shy Yuki is shy~

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:58 pm

It had been a strange day. A very strange day. Having  had arrived at the house, Sasha was put into a room-Dawn had told she'd have to share but then suddenly Verine, with her goregous self, appeared with her dog and offered her a tour that'd never happen-but then Verine had lead Sasha here-into a room that'd soon become their's.

It wasn't a day she had ever imagined having-but here in Verine's arms, Sasha felt....Okay, with it all. It hadn't bothered her that much, although she could still feel Kain's hand on her breast. Yeah, it had felt....okay, but that was just her womanly instincts telling her this. It had to be.

She cradled Verine, somewhat. Because she was sure the girl wanted to sleep, and was allowing her to. Sasha would let her friend slip into the darkness but she'd still be here for Verine-guarding her from all harm. Then there was a small knock-Sasha's eyes widened and she gently moved Verine's head from her chest, yet Sasha could still smell Verine's hair-she must have great conditioner and shampoo, because the scent was quite enchanting.

A small boy with an adorable face peeked in. Sasha batted her eyelashes. He had this sort of innocence that clogged the air and made Sasha's heart widen. Poor darling;looking so frightened. She crawled out of the bed and pulled down her shirt, hoping she didn't seem to presentable. "Hello." She murmured, and opened the door so the boy could fully step into the room-"Are you alright?" She cooed softly.
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:34 pm

Verine hummed a soft "Of course." to Sasha, before she started to drift off. Her breaths were just starting to get heavier, more comfortable, until there was a rap on the door. Nobody comes up here...
Sasha was the first up, setting Verines head aside with the utmost care.
As much as she wanted to stay there and disguise herself under the covers, she couldnt ignore the face of a small boy; nor any small child. Never.
"Are you alright?" Sasha asked the boy, her voice kind and compassionate--as always.
Jolting out of bed, Verine moved to grab some grapes for the boy, approaching him and kneeling before him. "Here--" Her hands gently found one of the boys, but she didnt dare try to make him drop the cat, instead placing the entire bundle in a small, soft fist of innocence.
"Thats quite the companion you've got there; Whats his name?"
Verine smiled, standing back up to give him room... And also to stand next to Sasha again.

Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:03 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

A girl came up to Yuki and opened the door a bit more, looking down at him. she was a bit taller than him, but sure she was a lot older. At least, that was what he thought. Feeling rather nervous he clung to Mr. Whiskers, once again crushing the poor cat plushy in his arms.
‘’Hello.’’, the girl said and Yuki looked her in the eyes, blushing greatly. He didn’t know what to say so he responded with a lame and whispering: ‘’Hi.’’
‘’Are you alright?’’, the girl asked him and Yuki just stared at her. He didn’t know what to say to her. She was taller, older and he was really uncomfortable with strangers. So instead of saying anything he held his plushy tighter and looked at the ground, blushing greatly, a sad look in his eyes, because he was so shy and scared.
But her voice sounded rather sweet, like she really cared, so Yuki looked up again soon enough and simply nodded, holding Mr. Whiskers firmer and firmer with each second that passed by.
‘’Why did I come up here? I shouldn’t be here… This isn’t my room…’’, he thought and he wanted to turn around and walk away, but then all of a sudden a second girl appeared and came up to him. Yuki realized she had been there all the time, but he hadn’t seen her because he had been staring at his own feet all the time.
The girl kneeled before him, with some fruit in her hand, and she gave it to him. ‘’Here--’’, she said to him, smiling and Yuki looked down at his hand, now filled with grapes. With the other hand he held his plushy close to him, afraid he would drop it on the ground and appear stupid and clumsy.

He looked back up at the girl, who now stood back on her two feet and appeared almost just as tall as the other girl with the blond hair; Yuki felt really small compared to them, he felt vulnerable.
‘’That’s quite the companion you've got there; What’s his name?’’, the black haired girl now asked and Yuki looked up at her, immediately becoming a bit defensive over Mr. Whiskers by pushing him stronger to his chest.
‘’They seem nice… But maybe I shouldn’t be here…’’, Yuki thought, he really wanted to turn around and walk back down the stairs, hide himself in his new room, but he knew that would be considered rude, and he had already acted enough rude today.
‘’Mr. Whiskers.’’, Yuki finally said a bit bluntly, avoiding eye contact. He began to pet the orange coated cat with the dark brown tiger stripes over his head, staring at it. ‘’My best friend.’’
‘’Can you fix his eye? He’s in pain…’’, Yuki then whispered, mentioning the small green eye hanging from the thread. Mr. Whiskers looked awfully sad, his head bend down and one eye almost missing. And Yuki could feel his pain.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 1% - Sasha: 1%
------------------

Addressed: Verine, Sasha Mentioned: Same Word count: 498 Notes: My bb is so cute. <3

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:34 pm

Roki stood in front of the Group Home Tomomi had told him about just hours before. He gripped the paper that contained info on what she had researched about this home for him. Trying not to cry for the second time that day he thought back to the last words she had said to him.

“Roki please just think about it for a few minutes.” Tomomi said for the tenth time that week. “I know you would really like being there and with it being only thirty minutes away I could come see you. You could come back here every once in a while to.”
Roki rolled his eyes in disgust and continued to get his bag together for school. He heard her sigh as she gave up trying to talk about it till later. He stuffed his lunch into a paper bag before placing it into his bag he always carry at his side. As she turned around to finish up his breakfast he pulled his hand out of the bag and watched in horror as a pair of cat ears fell out onto the floor.
Roki snatched them up and stuffed them back into his bag just as she turned around. She placed a plate of bacon onto the table before motioning him to sit. He zipped the bag up and sat down to eat fast before the bus came. She sat down and smiled as he finished up. 'Oh god please tell me she didn't see them.' Roki thought to himself as she continuing to smile.
He got up and placed to dishes into the sink before running towards to door. “Roki!” He heard suddenly and turned to see her with her arms crossed looking at him.
“Y-yeah?” He asked. She just laughed and looked down at him.
“I just wanted a kiss before you left.” She answered before looking at Roki with a worried glance. “Are you okay, honey?”
He scuffed and rolled his eyes before turning and reaching for the door. “Look I really don't have time to have you kissing all over me, Tomomi.”
She tapped him on the shoulder and gave him a peck on the cheek as he turned to look at her. Roki's face turned a bright red as she giggled. “See that wasn't so bad was it?”
He wiped his face and jerked the door open. “You seem more like a school girl than an adult sometimes.” He muttered as he walked out the door.
She waved at him from the doorway and hollered out. “Have a good day at school, Roki.”  She added quietly before shutting the door. “Don't lose your Neko's at school.”
He turned back really fast trying to register what had just happen before hearing the bus beep. 'I will ask her about it tonight' Roki though as he boarded the bus. '...Maybe...If I don't die of embarrassment first.'

Roki felt tears began to fall as he hugged his bag that contained his kitty ears. Inside was also a pair of bunny ears, puppy ears, and a matching tail for each one. His sketchbook and a pair of clothes covered them.
He forced himself to stop crying as he walked up to the door and knocked on it. It was jerked opened suddenly and a lady stood there staring down at him. She waved her hand signaling for him to come it before slamming the door behind him and walking off.
Roki blinked a few times before looking around. “Well that was...nice.” He said sarcasticlly as he took off walking up the stairs to check out the rest of the house.

Addressed: No one.
Mentioned: Mrs. .
Notes: Yay I can RP in Group Home finally! <33

Last edited by Verine on Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : There was still a few first-person things that I fixed up for you love<3)
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:51 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Even though Shun was still rather sad and pissed off, his arms wrapped around his legs as he sat there near the TV, he began to feel a little bit better already. After all Dawn was there to take care for him, to cheer him up. He couldn’t have wished for a better sister, actually. He guessed he could at least lend her a hand with the popcorn and all before they would start the movie.
‘’I better get up and grab the bowl, then place it on the table here.’’, he thought, a bit lazily, but after a moment of sitting there in silence, his chin resting on his knees, he forced himself to get up, pushing himself up from his seat. ‘’Come on Takeru, stop being such a pussy, make yourself useful.’’, he told himself angrily, moving over to the kitchen counter in the kitchen, the other room.
He grabbed the bowl of popcorn and smiled weakly at Dawn and then at Andrew, before moving over to the doorway, which separated the kitchen from the dining room. He stopped right there, however, and turned his head to look at the two, still smiling a bit.
‘’I will take the popcorn to the TV, I will wait for you guys.’’, he said, showing them that he felt better and that he appreciated their help, their support. After that he moved out of the kitchen and into the dining room.

He placed the bowl with popcorn on the table in front of the TV. The TV’s screen was playing the main menu of the movie; The Road. Shun had seen it before, and he had loved it. It was one of those movies you wanted to see again and again because of the great acting, it didn’t matter how many times you had seen it before. And it was such great acting, it was a real cry-movie; you would shed tears throughout the whole movie like you were there and witnessed it all yourself, like you weren’t just a simple watcher, but a participant in the whole story.
Shun sat down in his seat again, staring at the TV’s screen, his different colored eyes a bit blankly, dazed once more. He pulled his knees up to his chin again, his arms were wrapped around his legs once more; it was like he had never moved from his seat, like he had been sitting there all the time.
The scent of the warm popcorn Dawn had made was wonderful. Even though Shun’s stomach turned, he didn’t mind grabbing a handful and throwing the little pieces in his mouth, chewing a few times before swallowing. Immediately the feeling that he needed to vomit arose, but Shun swallowed it away, trying to keep it all down in his stomach. He wasn’t hungry and felt sick, but he really felt like eating all of a sudden.

He noticed the cookie in his hand, which Dawn and Kalissa had baked together, and which Dawn had given to him to cheer him up. He smiled at the little ground thing and took a small bite from it. ‘’She baked it, she gave this one to me. Better eat it before it gets completely cold; it’s still a bit warm…’’
Haya was still freshly in his mind as he ate the cookie, his stomach turning and twisting each time her face appeared in his mind, but he tried to ignore the feeling of sadness and hatred, of disbelief. Right now all he wanted was to watch a movie together with his most favorite sister, and anyone else who wanted to watch along, as well.
‘’I’m fine, I don’t need her; I can live without her. I don’t need anyone but my family.’’, Shun thought as he finished his cookie. He swallowed a few times; his throat felt thick, it almost felt like he wasn’t able to swallow, but he managed it somehow. ‘’Tomorrow after school I’m gonna have some me-time. I’m just gonna buy those broken dishes and after that spend my money on me for once; not the other children. I haven’t bought myself anything in a long time…’’
Shun grabbed another hand of popcorn, but it wasn’t very much; much more could fit in his hand, but he didn’t feel like eating much, neither did he feel like emptying the bowl even before Dawn and Andrew could arrive to watch the movie with him. After eating the few small popcorns, Shun’s eyes fell on the TV’s screen again, and he silently watched the main menu move, waiting for the others to come.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 11% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 8% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 0% - Verine: 9% - Sasha: 0%

------------------

Addressed: Dawn, Andrew Mentioned: Kalissa, Haya Word count: 767 Notes: I really wanted to post as human Shun again so eh, here is a post with human Shun. xD
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:33 pm

((Sorry for the wait, loves, and sorry for this shitteh post.))
He stared at her with his large, adorable eyes. He was scared, nervous and unsure. She felt like wrapping him in a blanket and cuddling him close. No child should ever have that look on his or her face. It unsettled her. Who knew what this poor thing went through! But Sasha held in her motherly nature and smiled, especially when Verine was there.

Sasha had hoped her pretty new friend would sleep, but she hadn't. Instead, Verine stood beside Sasha and handed the boy some grapes;she returned back to Sasha's side, however, and Sasha smiled before she leaned her head against Verine's shoulder.

’Mr. Whiskers, my best friend.Can you fix his eye? He’s in pain…" Sasha raised an eyebrow and stared down at the depressed looking cat. It was cute, in a way, but his eye hung down like his head and Sasha bit her lip. She wasn't sure if Verine had anything in her room that'd help. "I'm sure we can fix him!" She replied cheerfully and brushed a strand of her hair back. "I'm Sasha and this is Verine. What's your name?"
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:02 am

† Let me out of this life. †

Dawn moved her slender fingers along the counter, snatching a cookie on her way to the TV beside Shun. She looked at Andrew for a moment, her eyes soft, and then back at Shun.
“Ready?”
Dawn had done her homework in class, as usual, and didn't see a reason to withhold from watching a movie. Then she remembered Kalissa.
“I lied, I'm not ready. Once sec.”
She tottered from the couch, having stood up too quickly, and moved to Kalissa.
“My bedroom is the first on the left. You're welcome to either bed. If you end up picking mine, I'll just have to come snuggle in with you.”
She gave the young girl a hug and smiled, holding her shoulders for a moment, before sending her off and turning to watch the movie with Shun and Andrew.
She patted the spot beside her and smiled, waiting for Andrew to come sit with them. She grabbed the popcorn and put a pillow on top.
“Nobody eats it until the movie is started or I cut your hand off and sew it to your ass.”
The threat was genuine. She grinned a challenge to the boys, and made it clear with her expression that they'd have a broken finger by morning if they disobeyed.
This was Dawn's one OCD thing, popcorn could not be eaten before the first line was said in a movie.
She held the pillow on top, covering all possible entry points to the popcorn, and pressed play on the remote.

Addressed: † Shun, Kalissa, Andrew † Mentioned: † † Notes: † Still feeling kind of unsure about my activity, but I feel less awful tonight so I'm going to post. †

Group Home RP - Page 7 4i0wy
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:20 pm

Roki popped his head into the third one he had pasted so far. “How many people are here?” He spotted a bed with nothing on or around it and quickly walked over to it. “Finally.”
He threw his small bag of clothes down onto the bed and slipped his shoes off. He placed a cover he had brought with him as well as a pillow onto the bed before sitting down on the corner. He untyed his shoes and slipped them off before standing and throwing his coat over the small bed post.
“Where did I put my hair brush and Tooth brush?” He muttered. He dug through his bag finding his hair brush but no tooth brush. “Great something else I have to go buy. Lovely.”
I brushed my hair down before pulling it into a small pony tail and putting the brush back into my bag. I looked at my art bag. “Probaly should keep these on my person at all times.” He said to himself.
Roki left the room and started to exsplore his new home. It didn't take him long to find a set of stairs leading up. 'I bet nobody is up here.' He thought to himself as he walked up the stairs. He stopped when he saw a boy about his age talking to two girls and froze. 'Great now what?' He thought as he stood there trying to decid what he wanted to do. It wwas either go introduce himself or retreat.

Addressed: No one.
Mentioned: Verine, Sasha, and Yuki.
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:00 pm

Lumineux watched as Kain took the girl that punched him, after he almost pulled a knife out on her. Soon after, the girl came back and then Shun came in raising hell. Luckily Dawn was there and calming him down. The two girls left to heaven knows where. –This house is crazy…- She sighed shaking her head. Before she could do anything, another girl came through the door asking for bandages. Her leg had a pretty deep wound. –The hell happened to her? - Lumi followed her with piercing green eyes. Kain walked over to help her get patched up. –Probably to flirt with her too. - She huffed. Grabbing her plate up, she started towards her room. –I wonder who I’m sharing with. I haven’t seen anyone in there yet. Then again, I wasn’t really in there long enough. - Lumineux shrugged it off, she’d meet them later. Opening the door to the room, she walked to the bed and sat down grabbing one of the sushi rolls. She wasn’t one to care for sushi, but she was hungry, and Shun seemed to have worked hard to make it. Out of respect, she ate them slowly one by one until they were gone. Setting the plate aside, she lay back in the bed humming to herself once again, only this time it was happier (in her view). It was Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace. This song made her smile, but only slightly. It said to much that she felt she could relate. That is why she liked it. Once again she began humming the song over, and over.

(Song link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXDC89tZ4IQ&list=FLiSKBjiWGadpQzdgTCnWRiA&index=16 )
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:48 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’I'm sure we can fix him!’’, the blond haired girl responded to Yuki’s question, cheerfully. ‘’I'm Sasha and this is Verine. What's your name?’’
Yuki stared at her for a moment, at first he smiled, because she told him they could fix Mr. Whisker’s eye, but after that his smile faded because she asked him a question, a question about him.
‘’My name… should I tell?’’, he asked himself in his thoughts, holding his plushy even more firm than he did only a few seconds ago. He looked up at the two girls, nervously, a faint reddish blush on his cheeks. He then stared at the ground, and watched how his toes wiggled in his shoes.
‘’Yukiteru.’’, he finally spoke, his eyes dazed, his voice cold, but he didn’t mean to appear like he didn’t care. He was just afraid, afraid anything he would say could cause him trouble. He had been through it before, earlier this day; he had prayed at the dining table, and this girl called Dawn had walked off; she hadn’t seem pleased with his behavior. He wished he could go back in time and change what he had done. If only he could change his whole childhood… but that would be impossible.
‘’Yuki.’’, he spoke again, but this time he had shortened his name. Why? Even though Yuki meant snow, and he hated snow, it sounded less of a mouthful than Yukiteru. And he guessed everyone would start calling him Yuki anyway, even if he did or didn’t say Yuki

Suddenly Yuki heard the footsteps of someone else behind him. In a defensive mode he quickly turned his head, his eyes widened in fear. His arms were wrapped firmly around his plushy, but Yuki held his back towards the person that had just arrived, in an attempt to protect Mr. Whiskers, not himself.
He stood there for a moment, silently staring at the boy that stood behind him. He was shocked, and the unknown boy seemed just as scared. He seemed a bit younger than he was, but maybe Yuki was wrong. He just wasn’t sure because he still barely knew anyone in this house.
‘’Who is he…? Why is he up here?’’, the boy thought as he stared at the new person. He had black hair in a short pony tail, his eyes were blue, just like Yuki’s, but there was a slight different between their eyes, though Yuki didn’t exactly see what that difference was.
He moved his lips, but no words came out, he just stared, simply stared at the other boy; he never let go of his plushy as he stood there in the doorway, his head turned. But then he spoke, he opened his mouth and said one simple word: ‘’Hey…’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 1% - Sasha: 1% - Roki: 0%
------------------

Addressed: Sasha, Roki Mentioned: Verine, Dawn Word count: 461 Notes: Dang it Yuki, grow up with your plushy and your cat fetish <3

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:14 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Dawn had been walking around for a moment now, but soon she returned to the dining room where the TV was, and sat down on her chosen seat, patting an empty spot beside her for Andrew to sit. Shun looked at her and smiled, but just faintly. He had finally finished the cookie, and he had grabbed two hands of popcorn during the wait, but Dawn seemed to have noticed that. she put a pillow on top of the bowl filled with popcorn and Shun chuckled.
‘’Nobody eats it until the movie is started or I cut your hand off and sew it to your ass.’’, she spoke. Her words made Shun laugh, especially because he had a response ready only a few seconds after.
‘’Sounds like a good plan, then I can always scratch my ass and no one will notice.’’, he said, winking at Dawn. As a final act he wanted to grab the bowl with popcorn and have another handful, but he decided that it was best to leave Dawn in charge of the popcorn for now. Even though he had responded rather teasingly, he didn’t want Dawn to give him any broken bones.
‘’Never have I really scratched my ass, though…’’, he then mumbled, more to himself than it was meant towards Dawn or Andrew. He didn’t even notice himself saying it, it just came out of his mouth and he didn’t think about his choice of words.
Dawn grabbed the TV’s remote and pressed play, and the movie started. Shun sat back in his seat, his back leaning against the chair, his different colored eyes focused on the screen. He closed his eyes and listened to the sounds the TV produced, but he didn’t watch the scenes in the beginning, they didn’t bother him; he didn’t care about the woman, he only cared about the father and the boy, and the boy wasn’t born in the very first scene yet. Shun only cared for the scenes after, because those were the most beautiful, the most grey, the most sad, the most depressing.

He had seen the movie many times before and he didn’t mind rewatching it, because he loved it, because the special effects of those grey skies and dead trees and the acting of the characters made it so beautiful to watch.
He opened his eyes when he heard the main character speak, the father, about what had happened. He tried to remember the words, but he knew he eventually would forget them again, and that meant he had to rewatch it another time.
‘’The clocks stopped at one seventeen. There was a long shear of bright light, then a series of low concussions. I think it's October but I can't be sure. I haven't kept a calendar for years. Each day is more gray than the one before. It is cold and growing colder as the world slowly dies. No animals have survived, and all the crops are long gone. Someday all the trees in the world will fall. The roads are peopled by refugees towing carts, and gangs carrying weapons, looking for fuel and food. Within a year there were fires on the ridges and deranged chanting. There has been cannibalism. Cannibalism is the great fear. Mostly I worry about food, always food. Food and the cold and our shoes. Sometimes I tell the boy old stories of courage and justice, difficult as they are to remember. All I know is the child is my warrant, and if he is not the word of God, then God never spoke.’’, the TV echoed and Shun smiled faintly, but it appeared more like a slight grin. ‘’Sounds like paradise.’’, he thought teasingly as he continued to watch the movie.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 12% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 8% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 3% - Verine: 9% - Sasha: 0% - Yuki: 2%

------------------

Addressed: Dawn Mentioned: Andrew, the movie characters Word count: 625 Notes: I just needed to add that quote the main character spoke, because damn I loved how he said it! <333 I rewatched the movie, yay~ >D
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:55 pm

† Let me out of this life. †

She'd chuckled at Shun's remark, he seemed to be happier now that he was distracted, at least he'd finished the cookie and two handfuls of popcorn.. before the movie started. Dawn smiled when the movie started and removed the pillow from her popcorn. Yes, her popcorn. She took a single piece and ate it, continuing this slowly throughout the entire movie until there was nothing left but the few kernels that always lingered pitifully at the end of every bag.
Dawn didn't pay much attention to the movie, her arm was throbbing and stinging when her shirt rubbed against it, she would wince occasionally and hope that nobody noticed.
She had trouble following the movie, as always, just like she had trouble following most movies. She kept losing track of the characters and wishing she was in her room sketching, but she did her best to hide it. She wanted to draw the truck that had crashed, or a page full of dragons, or another world that she could invent for herself. Anything.
Her attention moved back to the movie for a moment before carrying itself away on a cloud of music notes. She hummed the tunes of The Pretty Reckless silently in her head, wishing she could be alone and sway to the beat.
Her thoughts then jumped to Grace, the mix dog that she would be adopting soon. The way that her thoughts moved was circular, mechanically moving about in her mind like a toy train on a track. She thought of herself, of the stories she'd written, of the blades she'd broken, of the cigarettes she'd smoked. She'd put one out on her skin that day. Just to bother Shun.
She looked at him apologetically and touched his hand comfortingly.
Her thoughts returned to their travelling. Art, music, dancing, Grace, pain; repeat.

Addressed: † † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †

Group Home RP - Page 7 4i0wy
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:58 pm

Roki stood in the hallway frozen with fear of what to do. All he had wanted to do was find a quiet place to drew or read and this was full of people just like the rest of the house. He finally though of tuning away until to his horror some one spoke to him.
"Hey..."
Roki looked around with wide eyes in panic mode. 'What should I do? What should I say? Wait I could just say hi I guess but...' Rokis hands flew to his side bag and he pulled it behind his back suddenly remembering what it contained. He closed his eyes taking a few deep breath to calm himself before opening his eyes and speaking.
"...Hi..."
He noticed the stuffed kitty in the boys arms and the fear in his eyes as well. He took a moment to look over this boys carefully taking in his features. 'Let's see...brown hair...blue and innocent eyes...small of size and about the same age as me...perfect looking, silky soft skin...' Roki blushed deeply upon realizing hat he was saying in his mind. He shook his head before slowly and calmly walking up to look at the boy at eye level.
"S-so what's your name?" He stuttered. "Mine is Roki..."
He looked down at the kitty in the boys arms again before speaking. "I like cats too...t-they are actually my favorite of all animals...I could d-draw you a picture of it...I-if you want..."
Roki stood still heart pounding with fear and face still a soft red as he waited for the boy to answered him. He clutched his bag tightly against his side making sure no one could see in it or take it from him.

Addressed: Yuki.
Mentioned: No one?
Notes: Roki is being a tough guy on the outside even though his heart is pounding in fear lol. <33
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:45 pm

Kain walked into his room and over to his bed then knelt down and reached under it and opened up the medical kit he kept under there for whenever he got injured during a run with The Warriors gang.
He then took out tape bandages and a packet of disinfectant then walked back out of his room while closing the door behind him and back into the kitchen to Izzi and placed the medical supply’s on the counter next to her. It was as he did this that he saw Lumineux walk off in huff and thought. 'She must be upset because I was flirting with Sasha I knew this would happen why, why did I do something so stupid like that?'
Kain hadn't meant to hurt Lumineux but he knew he had and need to apologize to her so he then looked at Izzi and said. “Here's the medical supply's to get wound fixed up and be more careful from now on okay Izzi. Also I'd like to talk to you later or tomorrow whichever works better for you okay”
Kain then turned around and walked off towards Lumineux's room where he hoped to find her and tell her he was sorry for his actions back in the kitchen. 'I just hope she forgives me for acting like such an ass back there, I don't know why but what she thinks about me matters to me for some reason.'
Kain soon reached the door to Lumineux's room and started to open it but stopped when he heard singing. It was Lumineux he recognized her voice from when he'd heard her sing earlier, she was singing Three Days Grace's Animal I Have Become. It was one of Kain favorites he liked listening to the song for to him it was singing about him and thought. 'Somebody help me through this nightmare.
I can't control myself. Somebody wake me from this nightmare. I can't escape this hell.'
This was how he'd felt starting back when he'd first come to live at the Home and over time he'd become a darker and darker person even if he had the best intentions at heart. For once he'd lost Verine
he had been unable to find a reason to turn around and walk back towards the light and so had continued walking down the path he was on now. 'But maybe Lumineux is the light I've been waiting for, I mean I think I feel for her what I once felt for Verine so maybe she is my way out of this dark pit I've chosen to live in these last four years.'
Well there was only one way to find out so he opened the to door to Lumineux's room and walked in and closed the door behind him to her and sang along with her to the song. “I can't escape this hell. So many times I've tried. But I'm still caged inside. Somebody help me through this nightmare I can't control myself. So what if you can see the darkest side of me. No one can change this animal I have become. Help me believe it's not the real me somebody help me tame this animal. This animal this animal.”
Then with that part of the chorus done Kain then walked over and sat down on the bed next to her and placed his hand on hers then spoke to her. “Lumineux I wanted to come and apologize for my actions back there in the kitchen. It was wrong of me to do something like that in front of you and to Sasha and would like to know if you can forgive me.”
Kain then waited patiently for Lumineux to respond with what he hoped was an answer of forgiveness and hopefully a chance with her.

Addressed: Izzi, Lumineux
Mentioned: Sasha, Verine
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next