The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Group Home RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Group Home RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Group Home RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Group Home RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Group Home RP - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Group Home RP

+8
Verine
Jeamesero
Kain
Bright Fang
Dawn
Kanaya
Shadow
Kahlua
12 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Group Home RP - Page 6 Empty Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Riadven Pribilsky Group Home

Hello, you are now in a group home (for whatever reason) for children between the ages of six and eighteen. Your foster parents are only in it for the money, hardly paying attention to the children, which is why the older children help care for the younger.
The adults of the house supply the food, but not the meals. They pay the bills and attend meetings, but there is nothing else that they do for their adopted children.
The home is located in a small town in southern Montana. The town only has the necessities: a grocery store, pharmacy, doctor's office, dentist, a few clothing stores, an all-grades school, and so on.
The parents go by the names Veronica Pribilsky and Johnathan Pribilsky. They are hard on the children, occasionally losing their tempers on the older ones and potentially getting violent on a select few that stand up for the younger kids who only get screamed at.
It's a fend for yourself world mostly, but a few of the older kids take care of the younger ones and the others maintain their roles as young adolescent miscreants.

The rules of the home that are strictly maintained by the adults are as follows:
ø There is to be absolutely no swearing around the younger children (Under age 12).
ø The use of cell-phones is prohibited while doing homework and between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM.
ø If inappropriate behaviour, such as PDA, horseplay with violent intentions, disobedience, or deliberate discrimination towards another member of the home is discovered, all involved will be punished.
ø  If classes at school are discovered to be skipped, punishment will be in order, including grounding, confiscation of items such as cell phone, MP3, laptop, and other privileges temporarily dissolved.
ø Any pets must be entirely paid for by the owner, and if complaints are filed, they go instantly unless it is a hearing, sight or other disablement helper.
Welcome to the home, Guest.
ø No rooms will be shared by the same gender, no matter of sexuality.
ø Unless otherwise discussed by the parents, no children will be allowed in the basement suite.
ø No outsiders will be brought in to the house without a valid reason and approval from the parents.
ø Doors will be locked at 9:00 PM every night, and unlocked at 6:00 AM each morning, with the exception of work duties.

What you may and may not have to begin the RP:
May have:
Cell phone
Laptop
Clothing (obviously)
iPod or other Mp3 device
Stuffed animals
Money
Bicycle (pedal only)
Job
Relationship (out of home)

May not have :
Pets
Vehicle
Motorcycle

**If you wish or have before you join or gain any of these things later in the Group Home RP, please do not hesitate to PM me (Abaddon) and I will either accept, deny, or suggest changes.
Please be realistic, a 12 year old isn't going to buy themselves a corvette, that just doesn't happen.

On another note, I, Abaddon, will be running this RP. You'll PM your joining forms to me and I'll PM you back with your acceptance or anything that needs to be changed.
You can all only roleplay one character per account, as long as you promise to keep them active. Second characters will be allowed once the RP has been going strong for a week.
Your character should be relatively similar to your wolf in personality and name, if not exactly the same. In the home, they don't really consider each other siblings, more just people living in the same place. So yes, relationships within the house are allowed.
Get as dirty as y'all want but don't be super graphic about it. Also, if you're nine, frickle frackle isn't a thing. Ok? Ok.
I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE FUN. LET'S DO THIS.

By the way, a map of the main floor that the kids live on:
Group Home RP - Page 6 2wohv5s

J O I N I N G

Code:
Name;

Nicknames;

Age;

How did you get in the home;

How long have you been in the home;

Physical description;

Reference;

Personality;

History;

Family;

Likes;

Dislikes;

Hobbies;

Sexual Orientation;

Relationship Status;

Job;

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Group Home RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Group Home RP

Post by Verine Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:22 am

It wasnt hard to notice the flush of pink across Sashas face.
It also, wasnt hard to pinpoint what had caused the uncomfortable heat.
Crossing boundaries, as always...
"Yeah. I'd like that. I-I mean, it's not l-like I don't wanna room with whomever I was supposed to...B-but I think I'd like it better...U-Up here."
Verine didnt say anything at this, only smiled. Her face lit up, though it flickered with shadow like a candles quivering flame.
This could go one of two ways. Don't think about it...
"Can I leave these h-here? I...I think someone called about dinner."
Nodding, Verine approached Sasha and enfolded her in a brief hug, laughing.
"I'll set up a bed and stuff for you later, but tonight, if you dont mind, you'll probably have to sleep in my bed. Im not sure I can move anything while Mr. Pribilsky is here, soo..."
Letting her go, Verine leaned over to stroke Rebel once before strolling out of the room, waiting at the bottom of the stairs to lead Sasha to the kitchen, to dinner.
To hell waiting to reveal itself.
Joy...

Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:33 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

‘’Good im glad were friends, all one could wish is to be friends with a cool guy like you.’’
How cute Yuki even appeared, Yukiteru was no fool; he was not naive, and knew that the boy was only trying to make him feel better. He was being nurtured by the taller and older boy, Yuki knew all about it, so instead of agreeing with the boy he went for a different approach.
‘’I'm not cool... but thanks, I guess...’’, he said, once again squeezing Mr. Whiskers in his arms, holding him tight.
‘’Im sure your clean, I think I will like rooming with ya.’’, the boy said this time, and Yuki looked at him, blinking a few times, his head tilted a bit to the side.
‘’You would?’’, he thought, but he didn't say anything at that moment; he just listened to the boy.
‘’Well, my name is Andrew. And i know your name is Yuki. And her name is Dawn.’’
‘’Andrew... Dawn...’’, Yuki mumbled to himself, trying to remember their names, for he would need to know them. ‘’She has a nice name...’’, was all he could add, looking away from Andrew like he was thinking. There was a very faint blush on his face, a sign that he was still a little bit nervous.

‘’Well i hope so, because i think hes pretty cute. I love cats, I used to have a cat named Simba, he was a beautiful cat. He was a light brown with black sort of stripes and spots. I would hold him up to me and he would wrap his arms around my neck and lick my face. It was the cutest thing ever.’’
As Andrew said this he began to pet Yuki's soft cat plushy. At first Yuki pulled back slightly, a worried look in his blue eyes, but as Andrew continued his story Yuki calmed down and his body relaxing slight; Mr. Whiskers laid loosely in his arms now, his head a bit limpy. He had this I'm-worried-about-you look to his green eyes, his mouth always seemed to smile slightly.
Andrew loved cats just like Yuki did; he was really happy now. Mainly because Andrew had said 'love', which was a way more stronger word than 'like'. It was the only subject he could truly talk openly about.
‘’I love cats! They're my best friends! They're so cute and cuddly and I just love how they clean themselves, it's so adorable! I wish I had a cat...’’

‘’Well, I better be letting you get some sleep. Since your tired in all.’’
Yuki looked at Andrew disappointingly but nodded after all, because a yawn left his mouth. He had worn himself out today, he indeed needed some sleep.
‘’Aww okay... goodnight...’’, he whispered and watched Andrew as he left. After the door was closed Yuki looked down at his plushy. ‘’Andrew is a,nice guy, right, Mr. Whiskers?’’
‘’He's really nice...’’, he thought and he pressed, the plushy firmly against his chest, burying his face in its orange fur. Yuki closed his eyes and sighed, smiling weakly. He was too lazy to get up and brush his teeth or to dress himself in his pajamas so he kept laying there, cuddling Mr. Whiskers, trying to fall asleep. And soon he dozed off into a deep slumber.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 0% - Sasha: 0%
------------------

Addressed: Andrew Mentioned: Dawn Word count: x Notes: Fwiendsss <3

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:17 pm

"I'll set up a bed and stuff for you later, but tonight, if you dont mind, you'll probably have to sleep in my bed. Im not sure I can move anything while Mr. Pribilsky is here, soo..." Verine's arms wrapped around Sasha's body and pulled the female into a hug. Sasha allowed her eyes to close and she embraced Verine back, but it was brief. Quick. Sasha pulled away and her eyes were open as she watched Verine speak and wander out of the room. "Alright."

The thought of sharing a bed was...Strange;to Sasha. But it wasn't a bad idea. By sharing a bed, it would be like they were officially sharing a room. Sasha would belong then;as Verine's bunk mate. Besides, it'd also give Verine and Sasha a somewhat bond. Bonding was good.

The girl followed Verine down the stairs and let out a breath she hadn't known she had been holding. She almost wanted to reach out for Verine's hand, but forced her arms to cross under her breasts so she wouldn't be tempted to reach for Verine. She smiled and waited for the other girl to lead the way;after all, she had no idea where she was going.
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:08 pm

Kain felt good about himself as he watched as Lumineux's smile grow when she thanked him. Kain then wondered if he even deserved her thanks for as far as he could tell he'd done nothing special.

However after a moment he heard her answer the question he'd just asked saying. Yea, I was upset. I feel terrible being here. Things seem like crap here. And I... I'm not sure about the school because at my last school I was bullied for being the family less girl that couldn't get a foster home. And my parents never wanted me. I just hate myself for it though. It makes me feel like it's my fault they left me.

She then started crying again and Kain actually began to feel real sorrow for Lumineux someone who was so kind like her should never have to go through all at alone.

Kain then pulled her into hug one meant to comfort her, not filled with lust like he had with Izzi. Please Lumineux don't cry tears don't suit you, I'm not going to lie to you thing's are really bad here the foster parents are abusive care nothing for any of us kids. But the school's not all that bad, it's way better then here at the Home and if anyone tries to bullies or hurt you here or at school I'll take care of them I promise.

Kain then pulled back from her and placed his hand 's on her shoulders then looked into her eye's what he was about to tell her he'd never told anyone but he felt compelled to tell her.

“Lumineux's I you to know your not alone I know what it's like to go through such pain, from a very young age I can remember my father beating me as well as my mother right in front of me. This led me to start standing up for anyone I saw in school who was being bullied or hurt so I 'd get into a lot of fight's and at the end of the day none of the kids I'd stood up for wanted anything to do with me cuz they thought the bullies would make it harder on them if they did. And all the teacher ever did was blame it on me for fighting with the bullies.

Kain thought about telling her about how his mother died as well, but no that was something still to painful for him to share with anyone.  

He then let go of her for he then realized that by trying to comfort her he may have scared her instead and said. I'm sorry for all that, Shun should be done cooking the Sushi now he's actually really good cook by the way so why don't we go come down stairs and get something to eat?

Kain then got up then walked across the room to the door then opened and waited for her go first. He hoped she'd go with him for staying here by herself would do nothing to help her.

Addressed: Lumineux

Mentioned: Same
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:37 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun laid in his bed, his hands covering his face, his knees pulled up to his chin, tears falling down from his face, rolling down his cheeks. His eyes were firmly closed and he groaned, he sobbed. With every sob that left his throat, he tensed his hands, his nails scratching his face slightly. His body shivered and shook; he had never felt this horrible before. Physical pain did nothing to him; it was the mental pain that always got him the most, that hit him the hardest.
He didn’t want to get up, he felt horribly sick, sick of grief and pain. This day had been one of the most horrible days in his life; he preferred to be beaten up by his father or whoever than to lose his first and ever only love. And it seemed like she hadn’t even cared about him at all; she had only shown pity to him, while he thought it was actual true love. He couldn’t believe it, he was just so worn out, so broken.
‘’How couldn’t I be able to see this? How could I be so stupid, so naïve…? She never cared about me, she didn’t love me…’’, Shun though, grabbing his hair and pulling, he just couldn’t take it. His sobs grew louder as he thought about her. The photo they had taken together, both laughing into the camera; her smile had been fake, she had never cared for him. ‘’She lied to me… You stole my heart and then ripped it apart… Why Haya, why? How could you be so senseless? How could you do this to me…? Haya…’’
Her name repeated itself in his mind, her voice speaking to him, her words from her last text. It rang inside his mind, it made him go crazy. He had loved her, he had given his heart and soul to her, and she had taken it and crushed it. She had broken his heart and split his soul.
‘’I don't like you, Takeru, I felt pity for you, that's why I said yes. You live in a terrible home, we barely get to see each other. It won't work out, okay? It's over, goodbye. Please delete my number, I can't speak to you any longer. You're sweet Takeru, but you have no guts, and I just don't like you, I've never had. Bye.’’

Shun sobbed louder, he cried his eyes out. That’s when he started to lash out, that’s when his sadness was mixed with anger. He jumped up and sat on his bed, grabbing his pillow and stomping it a few strong times. He wanted to rip it apart, he wanted to destroy it. He threw the pillow against the wall and groaned, reaching for his head; he had a huge headache, his eyes burned from the tears that left them.
‘’She’s a bitch! Such a bitch! I hate her!’’, Shun thought, but he was lying to himself; he knew he didn’t hate her, he was just really sad, really depressed. He just couldn’t believe she had done this to him. ‘’I… I love her… I will never love someone else ever again…’’
Thoughts, thoughts and words meant nothing. Shun would get over it someday, and he would look back upon it, realizing he had been wrong. But right now this wasn’t the case, right now he told himself things that weren’t true, and he believed them himself.
He felt so angry, so sad, a twisted feeling raised in his stomach, his throat began to feel thick. Shun shot to his feet and ran over to the small attached bathroom, slamming the door open en hanging above the toilet, his hands resting against the wall to keep himself stable. He opened his mouth and it all came out, his whole dinner left his body. He coughed and wiped his mouth, tears rolled down his cheeks again and fell into the toilet. Shun looked down and groaned, flushing the toilet. Looking in the mirror he was pale, sleep in his eyes; he looked like he was sick, like he was slowly dying, he looked terrible.

He wanted to break something, but breaking the mirror would pr5obably cause him trouble, so he didn’t touch anything in the bathroom. Walking into the bedroom he slammed the door shut behind him and went out into the hallway, slamming the door to the bedroom shut, as well. He remembered he had left sushi in the dining room for others to eat, for those who had missed dinner and still wanted food.
He didn’t think anyone would go there now to eat something, so he walked down the hall, off towards the kitchen. He was going to throw away the sushi, because it would dry out and taste horrible if it was left standing there on the table, anyway. He could smash the sushi into the trash can and break the rolls apart; maybe it would make him feel better. ‘’Dinner is finished…’’
Entering the kitchen he saw Verine and this new girl he hadn’t met yet, but he didn’t care, he shot them an angry glare, not because he was angry with them, but because he was having a horrible day and felt useless and stupid for being so naïve with Haya. He shot past them into the dining room and grabbed the plate with the left over sushi rolls. Turning around he looked at the two girls, holding the plate up.
‘’You want dinner?’’, he asked rather harsh, his eyes filled with anger and sadness. He looked angry, but he was still crying, his eyes red and puffy. ‘’Better grab what you want because I’m going to throw this plate against the wall pretty soon, I think…’’, he continued. He could feel sickness starting to kick in again; he couldn’t vomit right now, not here.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 11% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 8% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 9% - Sasha: 0% - Yuki: 2%

------------------

Addressed: Verine, Sasha Mentioned: Haya Word count: 975 Notes: Angry Shun is angry
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:33 pm

Lumineux felt Kain pull her in for a hug. She was surprised at first but slowly she hugged back tight, attempting to stop her crying. He pulled back resting a hand on her shoulder. A small smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. She looked at Kain listening closely as he spoke. 'Lumineux's I you to know your not alone I know what it's like to go through such pain, from a very young age I can remember my father beating me as well as my mother right in front of me. This led me to start standing up for anyone I saw in school who was being bullied or hurt so I 'd get into a lot of fight's and at the end of the day none of the kids I'd stood up for wanted anything to do with me cuz they thought the bullies would make it harder on them if they did. And all the teacher ever did was blame it on me for fighting with the bullies.' When he pulled his hand away she nodded. She understood, he did what he needed and felt was right. Her bright green eyes followed him as he went to the door speaking of the dinner Shun had prepared. Nodding slowly with a smile, she stood up walking to the door where Kain stood waiting for her. "Yea sounds good."
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:07 pm

† Let me out of this life. †

Dawn watched Andrew leave and heard a smash in the kitchen. She waited a moment in fear of the parents and then ran out to see Shun speaking wiht Sasha and Verine.
”I'm going to throw this plate against the wall pretty soon, I think...”
Dawn walked up to him and smiled, placing a hand gently on his arm. He had blood around his nose a little, and his smelled as though he'd been sick.
She heard his voice raise and he was crying slightly. Dawn pulled her hand away for a moment, taking the plate gently from him and placing it on the counter. Dawn knew exactly what had happened.
She looked at Shun for a moment and then hugged him wuite tightly.
“She wasn't good enough for you, Shun. She's a bitch.”
She didn't let go of Shun, he could hit her, or hug her or push her away, but she wouldn't let go of him no matter what he did.
“It'll be okay.”
She closed her eyes when she hugged him, not caring if Sasha and Verine or Andrew saw.
“I'll take care of you tonight, instead of you taking care of me. Okay Shun? I'll get the dishes, I said I would anyway. You go relax and pick a movie. I'll make popcorn while I do the dishes.”
She took the plates from the counter and walked past Verine without making eye contact. She placed them in the dishwasher and took a quick glance around the room. She gathered glasses and forks and smiled. She pulled the cookies out of the oven, they were finally done, and put them on the counter to cool.
“If anybody touches these, they'll lose a finger.”
She looked at everybody in the room and then turned to put a soap pocket in the dishwasher. She cleaned the entire kitchen and set the washer to normal.
Dawn pulled some microwave popcorn from a boc beneath the stove and put it in the microwave.

Addressed: † Shun, people in the kitchen † Mentioned: † Sasha, Verine, Andrew † Notes: † †

Group Home RP - Page 6 4i0wy
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:51 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun held the plate with the left over sushi rolls in his hand, it stood there rather unstable. One wrong movement and it would drop, that was for sure. He tried to hold his tears back as he looked at the two girls, his eyes narrowed, wet.
He wanted to break something, he really wanted to do something bad; he didn’t care whether the foster parents would come to punish him again, he had already gotten his punishment. He needed to buy new plates tomorrow, so it didn’t matter if he broke this one, too; there would just be added one more plate to his list.
That’s when all of a sudden Dawn entered the dining room, walking over to him. He didn’t want her to touch him, he didn’t want her to do anything, so he took a step back, but she came closer anyway, grabbing his arm lightly. She smiled at him and Shun frowned slightly, wondering why she did so; he had broken plates and was about to throw another one, this time on purpose. Why wasn’t she mad at him? And if that smile wasn’t enough, she suddenly hugged him, too.
Shun was completely shocked, his wet eyes widened as he looked down at her, tears streamed down his cheeks.
‘’She wasn't good enough for you, Shun. She's a bitch.’’, she said to him and Shun looked even more shocked. How did she know about Haya? How could she tell what was wrong?
‘’Don’t say that…’’, he whispered and a sob escaped his mouth, he closed his eyes, forcing himself to stop crying, but it didn’t help much; he was so sad, he was so broken.

‘’It'll be okay.’’, Dawn said and Shun shook his head, refusing to believe her words, refusing to listen to her. She kept on hugging him but how much he wanted to push her away, he didn’t do anything. He just stood there, his body limp, the plate in his hand, he shivered.
‘’She’s wrong, it won’t be okay… I will never love someone else again…’’, he thought, raising his free hand to rub through his own hair, pulling some plucks of it firmly. He couldn’t think of anything else anymore, too much had happened today. Normally he wouldn’t stress or freak out like this, but a lot had happened this very day, and Shun had reached his limit. First of all Izzi had stolen his wallet and almost slit his throat with a knife, second he had been stressed out because he had to make dinner in time, then there was him almost tripping and dropping and breaking those dishes and Mrs. Pribilsky hitting him and punishing him. But the worst thing of all was that he felt used, he felt mistreated; Haya had broken up with him, after months of cheating on him and pretending to love him, while her only reason for being with him had been her pity she felt for him. He felt like he wasn’t taken seriously, he was having a serious breakdown right now.
But still, even though it was all Haya’s fault; Shun felt to blame. He felt like he could have been a better boyfriend to her, that he could have tried better, tried his hardest to make her actually fall in love with him. But he guessed he had failed. ‘’I don’t deserve anyone…!’’

‘’I'll take care of you tonight, instead of you taking care of me. Okay Shun? I'll get the dishes, I said I would anyway. You go relax and pick a movie. I'll make popcorn while I do the dishes.’’, Dawn then said as she took the plate from his hand and put it on the kitchen counter. Then she went to take the cookies she had made out of the oven. ‘’If anybody touches these, they'll lose a finger.’’
Shun looked at her blankly, sighing and shaking his head. He wiped the tears away with the back of his hand, taking a deep breath. Looking at Dawn he mumbled: ‘’There aren’t many dishes left you can clean… I dropped most of them…’’
He then looked at Verine and Sasha, an apologetic look in his different colored eyes. ‘’Sorry about this scene… I’m a bit… worn out.’’, he began, shrugging slightly. He didn’t care if they would understand or not; they probably didn’t know about the situation. Dawn seemed to do, though, which Shun found surprising. ‘’If you want the last sushi rolls, go ahead; I won’t be the one eating them, I was going to throw them away, actually… Get some if you like.’’
He then looked at Dawn who put the popcorn in the microwave. He still stood in the same position, his body limp, his arms hanging at his sides. ‘’She doesn’t have to do this… I would rather be alone in my room right now… But she’s trying her best to help me so I guess I would have to give in…’’
‘’I’m… not really in the mood for popcorn; I’m afraid I might throw up again if I eat anything else.’’, he told her. Only thinking about the sweet sugary taste of popcorn made him feel sick, the scent and the thought made his stomach twist. ‘’You choose the movie…’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 14% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 8% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 0% - Verine: 9% - Sasha: 0%

------------------

Addressed: Dawn, Verine, Sasha Mentioned: Haya Word count: 877 Notes: Come on Shun, man up bb <3
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:16 pm

She had exited the house, now her real life began; out of hell, back into life. “Freedom.” she´d whisper, while she made her way through the empty streets, her hands within her jacket´s pocket. It was silent. Just the way she liked it; being free, outside and alone. Her body had already relieved the adrenaline in her blood, her breath was slow and deep, her thoughts; empty. It was peaceful, she was peaceful. Everything; perfect.
Just as she had entered another alley, she felt someone squeezing her shoulder and a great force pushing her against the wall. Brutish eyes glared at her, looking her up and down while a knife was firmly placed at her throat. It was an elder man, probably around forty, someone whose life was most certainly shit. “What do you want?” she questioned bluntly, almost careless. His piercing irises landed straightly upon her face, he came closer and stroked her face with one of his fingers.
You.”
He answered, grinning mischievously. However, Izzi´s answer was petty, just a simple shrug of her shoulders.
Your money. And then we will start.”
Money?” A loud, amused laughter exited her mouth. He really didn´t know who she was. “I don´t have any money my dear.” However, the man´s expression immediately changed upon her last words being spoken. He was pissed and she could sense some tension evolve within his pale brown optics. Feeling the blade of the knife being pressed on her throat´s skin, she waited patently for his next move; there was nothing to fear for her, she knew that. The man thought she was a little, innocent girl but she knew better.
T-Turn around!”
He demanded, still with the knife pressed against her throat. A smirk was plastered on her face as she lifted one of her arm upwards, heading with her finger to the blade. She delicately placed three of her fingers on it, carefully letting it slide to the side, creating a small gash on her throat. “If you try to threat me, cut me a little bit.” Izzi giggled while the man was staring at her, confusion but anger written in his face.
What the. Turn around, you whore!”
The arm with the knife in it´s hand lifted and headed straight at Izzi; he seemed to become violent. That was when Izzi finally reacted and pulled out her own butterfly knife. It was going to become a fight. A fight. Oh that was what she was waiting for. Leaning back, she felt his knife slightly slitting her jacket, though not her belly´s skin. “Didn´t your mother taught you how to fight properly?” She hissed the mocking words, enraging the man even more.
You crazy bitch!”
Another, quicker movement of the man and it didn´t take long until a sharp pain made the red haired girl cry in agony. His knife, her leg. Blood squirted out of the gash, the man made a step back, his knife still stuck in her thigh. “Fucking bastard.” Izzi whispered, slowly pulling the blunt knife out of her flesh. It was pure luck that it didn´t hit her main artery. Only a few inches and she´d have bled to death here. “I´ll... kill you.”
Fuck... STAY DOWN!”
Just after he shouted those words, Izzi got pushed at the ground; he had kicked her back to make her fall onto the ground. ´Shit.´
N-Now stay down! Shit... Shitshitshit.”

He ran away, frightened and shocked about the result of the entire situation. “I´m gonna kill you...” Blinking slowly, she felt how the last energy of her exited her body. Lights turned off for her and she lost consciousness. “...later.”

Addressed:: Dat dude || Mentioned:: - || Notes:: I´m gonna kill ya... later. LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:53 pm

Verine beamed at Sasha as she descended the stairs, stopping and hugging her arms to her torso, just underneath her breasts. Verine stared for a moment, without shame, before a distraction pulled her focus.
Shun; It had been awhile since she'd really seen him. And this time, it was for the worse.
Eyes were puffy, face splotchy and red. Fury flashed in his gaze, partnered with a sadness that was opposed by a stubbornness that wouldn't allow him to show it--Not all the way, at least.
That, and his words were uncharacteristically sharp.
‘’You want dinner?’’ Wasn't it obvious...? Her snarky comment wasn't given a voice; Veri knew he didn't mean it. But, he wasn't the only one around who was familiar with anger.
And then there was Dawn. Ignoring me, as always...
Verine brushed off the aloofness of Dawn like a flake of unwanted snow. The plate was taken from Shuns hand, and set on the counter. Sasha and I need that...
“If anybody touches these, they'll lose a finger.”
"And you'll lose an eye, Dawn." Verines voice was soft, cheeky almost, and was bound to go unnoticed. She smiled, a spark of amusement flickering in her eyes as she gently reached for Sasha and led her towards the plate, and Sushi.

‘’Sorry about this scene… I’m a bit… worn out.’’
"Its fine Shun; Not a problem at all." She said nothing more at this, instead waiting for Sasha to select her choices, ignoring Shuns last comment directed towards her.
While Shun talked to Dawn, Verine grabbed herself a plate, grabbing a few rolls of Sushi and leaving the rest for Sasha, which she happily piled onto the girls plate.
"Back to our room? Or do you wanna eat in the dining room?"
Brushing her bangs out of her face with her fingers, Verine smiled and waited for Sashas reply.

(This is ugly..)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:03 am

Dawn smiled at Shun, she wished he'd pick the movie. She sighed and turned off the popcorn before it popped and walked over.
“Shun, maybe we should watch a movie tomorrow. Would you just like to sleep for now? I can make you some tea, if you like.”
She heard Verine mention something about Dawn's eye and Dawn winked, taunting the girl to remove it. It wasn't a vicious hate that the two shared, more a discreet, but still healthy, relationship of mutual dislike for one another. Dawn walked around the counter and gave Shun another hug.
“Shun. You're my best, and also pretty much my only, friend. You're also my favourite brother. I don't want you to be so sad. Isn't there anything I can do to help?”
She plucked a soft, warm cookie from the tray that she'd baked them on and placed it in front of Shun.
“With love from me and Kalissa?”
A weak smile appeared on her face and she gently rubbed the boy's back.
Her eyes travelled down the hall, Andrew was standing outside his room, looking deep in thought. She didn't spend too long looking at him, he hadn't seemed to interested when he'd left so abruptly to go after Yuki.

Addressed: † Shun † Mentioned: † Andrew, Verine, Yuki † Notes: † †

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:47 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’If anybody touches these, they'll lose a finger.’’
‘’And you'll lose an eye, Dawn.’’
The boy felt the tension between the two girls. He had seen this before, but at this moment he couldn't take it very well, feeling rather uncomfortable standing with these two in one room.
‘’Why can't everyone in the world just get along...?’’, Shun thought worriedly. The pain, the sadness, the anger; right now every bad thing that happend reminded him of useless wars in the world, of useless abuse and rape. Why people did it, shun couldn't understand. Neither could he understand fights and hate between different individuals; what would it provide you except for fading bonds and hate towards others?
Being in such a mood as now Shun would often get rather poetic in his mind, thinking through these kind of things, asking himself these kind of questions, and he never found the answer to them.

‘’It's fine Shun; Not a problem at all.’’, he suddenly heard someone speak, realizing Verine was addressing him. He looked at her, a sad look in his eyes, he shrugged slightly.
‘’Okay...’’, he answered, his voice soft and tired. ‘’Are you sure...?’’, is what his mind added, but he didn't ask it. Asking such a thing wouldn't do much; it didn't really have a meaning, it had no use right now, not to Shun.
As Verine and the unknown girl grabbed the left over sushi rolls Shun smiled weakly at then, his eyes still reddish, but he wanted to think of something else for a moment. ‘’Enjoy your meal.’’, he,said a bit jokingly, but deep inside these words had no meaning, either; all he wanted right now was to forget. Maybe some booze would work... but then again, he wasn't allowed to drink the beer in the fridge and he doubted someone in this house was hiding any alcohol.

‘’Shun, maybe we should watch a movie tomorrow. Would you just like to sleep for now? I can make you some tea, if you like.’’
Shun shot his eyes at Dawn, smiling weakly. Yeah, tea was his favorite kind of drink, maybe that would cheer him up a bit. At least, he hoped so.
‘’Tea sounds good, if it isn't too much of work...’’, he said. He was glad Dawn was so nice to him even though he had been acting like a total ass not long ago, but he didn't want to be a bother.
‘’Shun. You're my best, and also pretty much my only, friend. You're also my favourite brother. I don't want you to be so sad. Isn't there anything I can do to help?’’
‘’I... I...’’, he mumbled, he just didn't know what to say to her. He looked down at her as she hugged him. She had never said anything like this to him; did she mean it or was it just a way to try and cheer him up? ‘’Does she really mean it...? I never thought she would think of me like this.’’
‘’T-thank you... sis.’’, he said, smiling weakly as her, he grinned slightly, wiping away the last bit of his tears; he should stop crying, it was useless to cry right now.

‘’With love from me and Kalissa?’’, Dawn asked when she held one of the cookies she and Kalissa had made, in front of him.
Shun looked at it, his stomach twisted again; had he cried and worried himself sick, literally?
‘’Forget about it Shun, just forget...’’
‘’Maybe one... I don't want to vomit all over you guys.’’, he said, teasing them. He felt a bit better, though the pain was still there, a sting in his heart. He reached for the cookie and took it from Dawn, smiling at her. ‘’Thank you, Dawn.’’
He actually wanted to go to his room and sleep, he felt really terrible. But he didn't want anyone to worry about him any longer, so he sighed. He didn't eat the cookie, but he held it firmly, afraid that Dawn would take it back after all because he didn't eat it. ‘’I will eat it soon enough, I hope...’’
‘’About that movie,’’ Shun began, hoping Dawn still wanted to watch one with him. ‘’I would like to watch one; I want to take my mind of things for a moment...’’
‘’What about The Road? I loved that movie.’’, he said, smiling at her. The Road was far from a romantic movie, because now Shun didn't want to see any romance. He wanted to see destruction and sad moments. This movie had that both, and it was just beautifully made. It would make Shun cry, it would make him cry about different things than he dealed with right now. If he was going to cry all night because he couldn't stop the tears, he would cry about something else but that bitch of an ex-girlfriend. ‘’Sounds good?’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 14% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 8% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 0% - Verine: 9% - Sasha: 0%

------------------

Addressed: Dawn, Verine, Sasha Mentioned: Haya Word count: x Notes: LOL Izzi your post! Also, I love The Road so much it made me cry so much, I'm gonna see it again soon because I bought it and omg I still need to write a fanfiction about it! <3333
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:47 pm

(Verine, that post was perfect. Shush.))

‘’You want dinner?’’

This house was crazy. I don't belong here. She screamed into her mind as a an older boy wandered into the kitchen just as Veri and Sasha had. He was upset;really, really upset. His eyes were wild and tearful. His face somewhat blotchy. Her heart broke for him, but before she could speak up, Dawn was there. She embraced Shun and murmured sweet nothings to the boy, and Sasha felt her head tilt just slightly. She didn't need to answer his question. Both girls were there to get food, but she was sure that was obvious.

“If anybody touches these, they'll lose a finger.” Sasha's eyes widened as she stared over at Dawn, and felt her lips pull down. Her stomach rumbled. "And you'll lose an eye, Dawn." Verine was quick to reply to this, and Sasha couldn't help it. She gave a soft laugh, but glanced down at the ground, hiding her face between the curtains of her yellow hair. She didn't want eyes on here, except maybe Verine's, but she was sure her small outburst of laughter would have someone glance her way.

Verine reached for her now;and took her towards the food. Her stomach gave a yowl. She smiled somewhat sheepishly, just in case anyone else heard the sound. She watched as Verine put sushi on her place as well as her own and she couldn't help but glance up at the other girl's face and smile;Verine was nice. Really nice. And she did what Verine was doing;she tried to ignore the two other people in the room, but her green eyes always found themselves staring at the two. Sasha wished she could comfort Shun, but she was just a noname to him and the rest of the house. She turned back to Verine and her eyes widened.

"Back to our room? Or do you wanna eat in the dining room?"
Our room. Our. Room. Sasha couldn't help but go into a small fit of giggles. "O-our room? Hehehe, I-I like the sound of that." She murmured, just so Verine could hear. She didn't mean to to be dirty or whatever; more so playfully. It was rare to have Sasha act playful, but Verine deserved all the love and friendship she could get. She was nice.
"Um...It doesn't really matter to me. Whatever feels most comfortable f-for you."
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:23 pm

Kain lead Lumineux down the hall and into kitchen where he saw several other kids milling about Dawn seemed to have just finished making cookies with Kalissa and was now handing one to Shun saying “With love from me and Kalissa?”
Kain then looked at Shun he wondered what had happen to make Shun so upset if the foster parents had hurt him then Kain would get involved like he always did when he found out they'd hurt one of the other kids. He then listened to Shun as he said ‘’Thank you, Dawn. I would like to watch one; I want to take my mind of things for a moment... What about The Road? I loved that movie. Sounds good?’’
Kain then smiled a bit now seeing Shun might be feeling better and walked up beside punching him lightly on the arm as he said. “Great choice man I'm sure everyone would like to watch it right guys?”
Kain then having said that he walked over to the cupboard and got out two plates and then two forks from the draw then went over to the table and filled the plates with sushi for him and Lumineux, once done he handed one to her with a smile. "Here you go and like I said Shun's a great cook so it's really good”
Kain said this loud enough that Shun would hear him and hoped it made him feel better. He then noticed that Verine was in the room also Kain waved hello to her and was about to go sit down and eat when he saw a new blond haired girl standing next her she was good looking just like Lumineux and Izzi, but what caught his attention was her breasts they had to be the biggest he'd ever seen and since he'd almost been with Izzi not to long ago, he could urges raising with in him again.
'Oh my god are they real and if they are they the must be amazing to see fully not to mention to feel them!'
Kain then walked over to the girl and said to her quietly in a seductive voice. "Hello gorgeous how did someone as fine as you end up in the Home?" If you'd like I could show you around the house if you want.” His hand then with out anyone seeing gently and quickly brushed his hand across her huge breasts which let him know that they were really and would look even bigger once she took her bra off. "Oh by the way my names Kain and I know someone like you must have the most beautiful name in the world right?"
Kain then thought to himself as he waited for her to answer him. 'Maybe if I play this just right then I won't spend tonight alone.'

Addressed: Shun, Lumineux, Sasha
Mentioned: Dawn, Kalissa, Izzi, Verine
Notes; how far will this go? Kanaya it's up to you but I hope far just for fun. XD
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:56 pm

She had been waiting for Verine;because it was up to Verine. Sasha wouldn't mind eating in their room or in the dining room-so she left the choice to Verine. And then there was a boy.

She had noticed him waving a friendly hello to Verine, but then his eyes went to Sasha. His eyes roamed over her petite body, and stopped on her mounds. She could see the lust and hunger in his eyes, and she set her plate back down on the table before her shaky hands would drop it;his hungry eyes reminded her of her father. Uh oh.

And then he was in front of her. She could feel his body heat. He was taller then her, so she had to somewhat tilt chin up to meet his eyes. "Hello gorgeous how did someone as fine as you end up in the Home? If you'd like I could show you around the house if you want.” Her cheeks went scarlet red as she let out a small gasp. He called her gorgeous.
Me? Gorgeous?

She sent a confused glance at Verine, her eyes sending the silent words of:help me. But Verine couldn't help Sasha, just like Sasha couldn't help herself. But it didn't matter how flirty Kain was. Sasha was sweet. She smiled. "I'm S-Sasha. As f-for the tour, maybe..." Her words stopped short as his large hands passed over her breasts and her eyes widened.

Her body felt hot and she brought up her hands to cover her blushing face. She laughed awkwardly. Maybe it was an accident. Yes, that must be it. She let her hands fall and she played with her hair nervous;twisting strands around her fingers and running fingers through the waves. How was she supposed to respond. "M-my name isn't  even t-that great." She mumbled after a minuet, and smiled up at Kain. She didn't know how to respond to a horny boy and his flirty comments. Hopefully, she didn't make a fool of herself.
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:55 pm

Kain looked the girl his lust for her growing within him he wanted this girl even if it turned out to be a one nightstand. He listened to her stutterer in a cute sweet voice. "I'm S-Sasha. As f-for the tour, maybe...”
Kain's smile grew she was perfect so sweet and innocent and her laugh was like a beautiful song
'She's seems so timid like she doesn’t know how to react to me but why surely she's had boys flirt with her before right?'
Kain watched as she smiled then suddenly started playing with her hair, yeah she was clearly nervous from his actions he could tell as she then spoke again. "M-my name isn't even t-that great."
Kain then gave her a small smile as thought. 'If she's this nervous around me and I go through with my plan won't I be taking advantage of her? No wait I won't she as a mind just like everyone else so she can say no to me if she want's too.'
Kain then reached out and grabbed her hand stopping playing with her hair then passed his own hand through it and said. “Now that's not true at all Sasha your amazing person I can tell by just looking at you how special you are.”
He then gave her a sly grin. "I'll even show you, so come on let me take you on that tour you never know, we might get lost along the way and then who know what might happen with us.”
Kain then took a quick look back at at Lumineux then back to Sasha, he felt a little guilty for what he'd just said and done in front of her and thought as he wait for Sasha’s answer. 'If I do this it's no different the what Izzi did to me is it?'
He then stood there waiting wondering if that was so.

Addressed: Sasha
Mentioned: Lumineux, Izzi
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:13 pm

Verine tossed a brilliant smile towards Shun, accepting his words of almost-apology easily.
Plus, Sushi tended to put her in a fabulous mood.
"How could we not enjoy it, Shun?" Her eyes glittered with amusement, and traveled once to Dawn, her smile growing for a moment before she was gazing at the boy again. "Thank you for dinner, love. I appreciate it."
She would've hugged him, but with Dawn there, it wasn't an option. If she was possessive of anyone, it would be Shun. Kalissa too.

"O-our room? Hehehe, I-I like the sound of that." Verine nodded, her own laugh bubbling out as Sasha broke out in a small fit of giggles. Shes so adorable! Im so glad we'll be rooming together now...
"Um...It doesn't really matter to me. Whatever feels most comfortable f-for you."
The sweetest girl ever.
"Well, if you like the sound of our room so much, then we'll go up there." Her voice, much like Sashas, was a quiet whisper followed by a playful wink.
Well, what could she say? Sushi put her in a great mood.

Until Kain.
Around seventeen years old, and with hair like a fire-hydrant, Verine had a special sort of fondness for him--Used to, at least. Still, he was kind, always tossing her a sweet little wave or so; something.
But, he was a perv too.
She had known him for so long; He looked better with his natural hair...
"Hello gorgeous how did someone as fine as you end up in the Home? If you'd like I could show you around the house if you want.”
Jesus Kain...
Meeting Sashas eyes, Verine clenched her jaw. Clearly, Sasha wanted help. Clearly, Verine should give it to her.
Clearly, Verine was speechless.
"I'm S-Sasha. As f-for the tour, maybe..."

And then Kain was handsy.
Still yet, Verine was speechless. However, she took her time, setting her plate down slowly, and cracking her neck. Her hands reached back to tighten her ponytail, and her tongue flicked out across her lips, slicking the pink folds with saliva as Sasha said something else, and Kain began to toy with her hair.
This was when her fist connected with his jaw.

Fury flashed in her eyes as her fist fell back to her side, but she still said nothing. She couldn't. A pig, like my father... Nice Kain.
Verines eyes flicked once over to Sasha, and the fist closest to her uncurled, possessively and gently tugging the girl behind her as she kept her eyes on Kain, jaw clenched.
"Kain; I would think you to know better than to do something like that in front of me."
It wasn't a secret where Verine came from, not to Kain. Kain had showed up when she was fourteen, and they became close. Good friends, but eventually they drifted apart--She to her own, and he to his. Both vastly different.
But, before shit had changed, she had told him everything...
He was well aware of why she ran away. Disgusting...

Verine didn't pick up her plate, or leave the room. She stood there, knowing Kain would want either throw a punch himself or let her be; Depends on if he felt like acknowledging their past-friendship tonight or not.
Either way, Verine was ready. I wonder how long he'll last if he wants to fight with me...
But, angry as she was, Verine dreaded the thought of fighting with Kain. Because, once, a long time ago, there was a girl with a friend. And that friend was an innocent and gentle boy.
And once, a long time ago, that girl loved that little boy; and she was sure he loved her.
Because, once, a long time ago, there was so much happiness, until once, a long time ago, the boy started to run with the gangsters, and the girl by herself.
Because once, a long time ago, Verine cared about Kain.
And still did.

(DRAMAAAAA~ <3)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:39 pm

Lumineux accepted the plate Kain gave her and sat at the table. She saw that he was going to follow over until he looked at a girl that she hadn't met. Lumi could tell he was eying her by the way he looked at her. Every word he said, she could hear, it irritated her. - what it wrong with him?- her eyes were filled with annoyance at what he did, that was until he was punch by the other girl. Lumi flinched in surprise. -now that had to hurt- she looked at him cautiously, despite what he just did, she was still worried. "Kain?" Was all she could say, a mix of irritation and worry in her voice.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Kain 's guilt began to eat at him there was now why he could go through with this. 'I'll just show her around the house but that's it, then come back and spend time with Lumineux.'
Kain then started to say he was sorry to Sasha for touching her but didn't get to for Verine suddenly decked him across the jaw. Kain felt his head jolt back but one punch was nothing to him from all the beatings he'd gotten from his father as a child and Verine knew this for unlike Lumineux he'd told her everything he'd ever been through even his mother's death.
Kain however still went for one of his throwing knives on pure instinct but just barely manged to stop himself in time, pulling his hand back he then stared into Verine's eye's and spoke in a sharp tone of anger. “What the hell was that Verine you know dang well I wouldn’t have forced myself on her if she'd told me no!”
he then walked over to stand next to her with his glaring eye's never leaving hers and grabbed her hand and lead her into the hallway so he could talk to her alone and spoke in the same sharp tone. “Ever since I joined the Warrior’s to help make money for all of us to live on you've had a problem with me why is that?”
Kain then looked at her with love and kindness something he hadn’t done in a long time. “I still love you like I always did and will even if you don't return my feelings. I'm sorry you still don't approve of what I do with the Warrior's but I do it to make extra money for things we all need and to protect you and the other kid's from them and the other gangs as well.”
Sadness then over took Kain's eye's for a moment. “I'm not a bad person Verine you of all people I thought knew that. But if you feel that I'm that really that bad off then here hit me all you want, you know thanks to my father I can take a beating so come I won't hit back I promise.”
Kain then braced himself and stood there with his arms wide open ready for yet another beating if it came.

Addressed: Verine
Mentioned: Lumineux, Sasha
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:23 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun felt a lot better already, actually. But the sad feeling remained, so watching a movie that would make him cry would probably make him feel even better.
Suddenly Kain entered the kitchen and joined the conversation, punching Shun's arm in a friendly manner. Shun smiled weakly at him, nodding a greeting to the boy.
‘’Great choice man I'm sure everyone would like to watch it right guys?’’, he said and Shun just shrugged, keeping his mouth shut; he didn't really feel like talking right now, but he agreed with Kain.
That's when Lumineux entered the kitchen as well, and Kain started speaking to her, giving her some of the sushi rolls Shun had made.
‘’Here you go and like I said Shun's a great cook so it's really good’’
‘’Thanks Kain, appreciate it.’’, Shun responded. His words were a bit blunt but there was a smile to his face; he just didn't feel too well.
But suddenly Kain started to flirt with the new girl who called herself Sasha, and she didn't seemed to feel too uncomfortable around him this way; she stuttered like madness. It was cute, but a,bit sad as well.
‘’Kain, go easy on the girl; she just got here.’’, Shun said, his voice weak, soft. He wanted to stay out of this, but on the other hand he felt like he needed to take a slight part in this.

That's when Verine suddenly hit Kain, she literally punched his jaw. She seemed really pissed off, though Shun didn't really understand why she would go after Kain like this. Things seemed to get out of control; Shun was starting to worry, yet he remained silent, watching the scene. The pain, the drama, Shun disliked it, he couldn't take it. He kept himself calm but deep down inside he wanted to scream and cry, lock himself up in his room again. Why was there always hate?
‘’Kain; I would think you to know better than to do something like that in front of me.’’, Verine responded to the boy, and Shun turned his hand into a fist; not because he wanted to fight but because he tried to keep his feelings in control. He was on the edge of crying once more. Why was there always hate? Why were there always fights? Why did everyone only care about themselves and never think about someone else? Shun was sad.

The arguing started between Kain and Verine as Kain started to yell at her for her hitting him, and during this Shun started to feel worse and worse; he began to panic slightly as he watched the scene unfold.
And after a while Shun couldn't take the pressure anymore and tears left his eyes, rolling down his cheeks. He cried, and he screamed.
‘’Please stop! Please stop fighting!’’, he cried out, his eyes once again becoming red and puffy again. He couldn't take this. ‘’Stop this fight, please!’’, he begged; he didn't want to see anyone hating each other, he didn't want to see a fight, he didn't want to see pain. He wanted this to stop before it would turn bad and unstoppable. ‘’I can't watch this...’’, he whispered and he covered his face with his hands; he cried.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 15% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 7% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 8% - Sasha: 0% - Yuki: 2%

------------------

Addressed: Verine, Kain Mentioned: Lumineux, Sasha Word count: x Notes: Poor Shun is devastated. He wants everyone to get along the big baby. <3
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:53 pm

Verine flinched, automatically preparing herself when Kain reached for his knives, but... He stopped himself. Barely, but he did. Perhaps he remembers our childhood after all this time...?
His eyes held a similar rage to her own.
“What the hell was that Verine you know dang well I wouldn’t have forced myself on her if she'd told me no!”
A scoff followed his words, and she shook her head in disbelief. As if you actually gave her a moment to say no, asshole!
Her thoughts went unspoken though, as suddenly Kain was in front of her, his hand finding hers and tugging her into the hallway. Shuns voice was screaming behind her though, and she pulled slightly, resisting for a moment.
But, Dawn would comfort Shun, so with a sad look in her eyes, Verine held Kains hand until he stopped her, then she yanked her fingers out of his.
“Ever since I joined the Warrior’s to help make money for all of us to live on you've had a problem with me why is that?” Does he actually want to know, or is he just pissy?

Groaning with frustration, Verine averted her eyes from Kains suddenly compassionate gaze; it was almost foreign, after not having seen it for so many years. It sent lightning through her muscles, lacing around her bones and numbing her body--She was so utterly confused about Kain right now.
“I still love you like I always did and will even if you don't return my feelings. I'm sorry you still don't approve of what I do with the Warrior's but I do it to make extra money for things we all need and to protect you and the other kid's from them and the other gangs as well.”
Another huff of air exited her lips, and a disbelieving laugh rolled off of her tongue as she looked in the air.
"Loved me? Ha! Didn't return feelings? Are you serious!?" Verines fist clenched, and she looked at Kain, about to continue until he started to speak again.
“I'm not a bad person Verine you of all people I thought knew that. But if you feel that I'm that really that bad off then here hit me all you want, you know thanks to my father I can take a beating so come I won't hit back I promise.”

"I know you can take a beating Kain!" Verines voice was a harsh whisper, her words clipped and tangled with irritation. "And I don't think you're a bad person; But you know I cant handle advances like that--You should know!" She paused to brush her bangs out of her face, but they only fell back in place, hovering over her angrily-flushed cheeks.
Her eyes glowed like headlights, rage clearly burning inside them as Kain stepped back, offering her to take a hit.
Well, she couldn't refuse.
Instead, however, of throwing another punch of sweeping his legs out from under him, she only shoved him back against the wall on the other side of the hallway, closing the distance between them until she was nose-to-nose with the boy.
"I care about you still, Kain. But that was too far; You should know that Sasha and I are rooming together. That in of itself should be proof enough for you to know that I care about her, and I don't want her to be subjected to anything like that. Ever."
After spitting these words out, Verine turned her face away from Kains, looking down at the floors beneath her feet with a lonesome look in her eyes. Her hand reached over and squeezed Kains, before she looked up to meet his gaze again.
"Kain... I miss being friends, I do. But, I don't think we can ever go back to what we had. We're both so different now..." She paused, offering a weak smile to the boy, whom she was still nose-to-nose with.
"But I want to talk more. Like, really talk. How we used to do--You can come up to my room any time, understand?"
Giving his hand another squeeze, Verine leaned forward and placed a small kiss on his cheekbone, fingers reaching up to toy with his red locks for a moment before she pulled away.
"I miss your old hair, Kain. I'll see you later."

Verine stepped back, smiling over her shoulder at him once before going back into the kitchen to enfold Sasha in her arms, squeezing her once before replacing the plate of sushi back in her hand. "Shall we?" Her voice was soft, as she grasped Sashas hand and tugged her out of the room and up the stairs, into their bedroom.
Veri took a moment to set her plate down before roaming around to search for pjs. She found two large shirts and boy-shorts; one for Sasha to borrow and one for her. I wonder if she brought her own? She can borrow mine for tonight though...
Peeling off her shirt for the second time that day, Verine wiggled out of her sweats and stood in front of the mirror, looking at herself. The door was open, yes, but nobody else really came up here anymore.
Verine turned as she looked at her body, noting all of the flaws like always, before turning towards Sashas direction, eyeing the girl for a moment.
"I haven't actually asked how you feel about me stripping in front of you... I'll probably do it a lot, sorry!" She blushed, a sheepish smile growing on her face for a moment, before she turned away and pulled her sports-bra over her head, huffing with satisfaction for a moment before pulling the new shirt over her head and tugging on the boy shorts.
Draping the other pair over a chair, Verine picked up her plate and sat on the bed, slowly devouring her sushi.

(Naked time in front of Kannie ;3)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:24 am

Dawn smiled and turned on the kettle, pulling out a selection of Tea's from the cupboard.
“You pick one, I'll set up the movie. And don't puke on me or I'll puke on you and it'll just be a mess.”
She turned on the microwave again and allowed the popcorn to pop this time, she would eat it and it would be there for Shun if he wanted. Sasha and Verine were having another conversations with the two of them and Dawn went to the movie case and pulled out The Road. She put it in the dvd player as the last few kernels of popcorn popped and the kettle boiled. She poured water and pulled out the milk and sugar for shun's tea choice.
She passed the mug to him and allowed him to make the tea to his suiting and handed him a small teaspoon, pouring herself a mug of water and filling it with strawberry rhubarb tea.
This is when Sasha and Kain began to have.. relations. Dawn watched, her eyes skimming over Verine as she saw the girl near the boy. A blunt bark of laughter escaped her as Kain stumbled and Dawn put her mug down and started to clap, very slowly, and shake her head.
“Well done little bitch knuckles, didn't know you had it in you.”
Dawn Turned her eyes as Shun shouted. She was beside him in an instant.
“Shun, Kain's a flirt to the new girls, Verine hates it. They'd never hurt each other for real. Well, Verine might, but Kain would never hurt a girl. Everything's okay. Don't cry. I don't want to see you sad. Here, let's start the movie. Grab your cookie, I'll call everybody in, if you want us to keep you company?”
She grabbed the bag of popcorn out of the microwave and emptied it into a bowl.
“Or should it just be us two? It's up to you.”

Addressed: † Verine, Shun † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:53 am

He was thinking when a group started to gather around the kitchen. He waited a bit and noticed that Shun was pretty upset. Some new people were there but also Kain and Dawn. He moved off from leaning against the wall. He saw Dawn hug Shun and talk to him. He said nothing about it, they were like siblings. At least he thought. Shun and Dawn started talking and soon she was putting in a DVD. As he walked by Kain and two other girls one of them full out socked him.

He gave a small smirk before saying. "You just did something I've been wanting to do for years." But his smile faded. What had he just said? No one else knew he ever new Kain before this. He hoped no one understood and walked away but still kept his eye on Kain, if he hit her back. He would be eating dirt. But soon they all went there own way and his attention was on Dawn and Shun. Shun was upset about the fighting and he wanted to comfort him, but he didn't know what to say. He couldn't tell anyone to stop or tell him they wont fight. So he just kept his mouth closed.

He looked to Dawn and to Shun. "Hey, if you don't mind I'd like to hang around and watch the movie with ya." He wanted to be with Dawn. It was odd the feeling, he wanted to be with her and around her always. If they said no then he didn't know what he would do. Yuki was sleeping in his room so he would either have to hang out in the hall or just go to bed. He would probably choose the latter.

Group Home RP - Page 6 Cute-anime-boys-with-brown-hair

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:46 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun cried as Verine left the room with Kain, he cried as she returned and he slowly stopped crying as she and the new girl called Sasha left the kitchen, but the wet face and red eyes remained, a few tears still rolling down. He tried to stay calm, but everything was so painful, so horrible; even the slightest of things could sting his heart right now.
Dawn came his way, hugging him and comforting him. She spoke to him, trying to calm him a bit more, trying to make him feel better.
‘’Shun, Kain's a flirt to the new girls, Verine hates it. They'd never hurt each other for real. Well, Verine might, but Kain would never hurt a girl. Everything's okay. Don't cry. I don't want to see you sad. Here, let's start the movie. Grab your cookie, I'll call everybody in, if you want us to keep you company? Or should it just be us two? It's up to you.’’
‘’I'm sorry... I just can't take this shit right now, not even arguing. It makes me feel sick.’’, Shun responded, feeling better, but now slight irritation was hitting him. ‘’Let's go watch that movie, then. I don't care if more want to watch or not, their choice...’’

And then Andrew entered the kitchen as well and he went up to Shun and Dawn, addressing them about the movie. It seemed like had been been eavesdropping on the group, sort of.
‘’Hey, if you don't mind I'd like to hang around and watch the movie with ya.’’
Shun who was now more annoyed than sad because of everything that had happened today, glanced at Andrew and shrugged.
‘’I don't care; is up to you.’’, he muttered and walked past the two.
He found a seat near the tv and pulled his knees of to his chin, his arms wrapped around his legs. His eyes were still red but he had stopped crying. He had his jaw clenched as he started at the tv, his eyes dull, his mind somewhere else.
‘’I can't believe I loved that bitch... I even wanted to marry her someday. I already even had my eyes set on a ring... I guess that ring can stay where it is. Damn it...’’, he thought, tightening the grip around his legs, his eyes narrowed slightly. ‘’I need to forget... I'm gonna watch a movie now. Tomorrow after school I will take some time for myself. I have to buy those plates anyway so I can just as well move around town a bit; I want to be on my own tomorrow...’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 15% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 7% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 8% - Sasha: 0% - Yuki: 2%

------------------

Addressed: Dawn, Andrew Mentioned: Verine, Sasha, Kain, Haya Word count: x Notes: The next RP day Shun will buy his new guitar. >D THE PLAN IS STILL UP, WOO~
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:16 am

`Was..´ [What]
Vision returned, more or less. Izzi was back, back in life. With a still bleeding, pretty deep gash on her thigh. ´What happened?´ That has always been the first question when Izzi woke up. Somewhere. In an alley for example. What happened... “Ah.” She uttered in pain while trying to stand up, though she would fail miserably. The wound was too deep, to fresh. “Blutet immernoch...” [Still bleeding]
A wall supported her while she´d push herself up. Now she was up, but was she able to walk through the streets on her own? “Nicht mit diesem bein...” [Not with that leg...] Just as she made a step forward, she slipped and fell, her white converse chucks tainted in a crimson red, the sanguine liquid made the entire terrain slippery.
Leaning against the wall with her back, she´d roll up her pants, to get a better look at the painful wound. There it was. Blood, everywhere was blood. It was a miracle that she didn´t bleed to death during the time she was unconscious. However, instead of panicking, a smirk plastered itself into her face, followed by an insane like laughter. Which got louder and louder. “Ha... Haha. Hahahaha. HAHAHAHA.” Some of the passersby, or at least those who dared to take a glimpse of her situation, fastened their pace while hearing the mad laughter of the red haired girl. No one would come and help her. Everyone minded their own business. No one wanted to get into trouble and so they´d ignore and just continue with life.
Taking out her phone, Izzi would send a picture of her leg at one of her homies, as well as an audio tape where she´d laugh her ass off.
´Omg, bro what did you?! Lmao, can u walk??´
´Bru, calm down. Idk, if I can walk but ye... I´ll come over if ya want.´
´Gurl, go get some help. Go back at home, I´m having trouble w/some idiots.´
´Eh, back to those fuckers?´
´U don´t have much of a choice?´
´Gr8. Cya.´
´Yo, we´ll talk later about who did that, k? Bye.´
Putting her phone back into her jeans pocket, Izzi would push herself up, once again using the wall as a support before limbing out of the alley. This time she didn´t fall, nor did she collapse, but the pain made her huff ever time she´d touch the ground with that leg and shift her entire weigh on it for a very short time. “Ich kenn dein Gesicht. Du bist tot, Arschloch.” [I know your face. You´re dead, asshole.]
Eventually, Izzi would finally arrive at her destination; her foster parents house. Slowly unlocking the door and carefully getting in, Izzi would take a brief look around, though she didn´t need long to figure that Mrs. Priblisky was still occupied with whatever she was doing and... “Mr. Priblisky´s already here?” She shrugged it off, she had never actually encountered the man, never talked with him and hoped that she wouldn´t have to. He seemed to be... somewhat violent, a tad too much for even Izzi to handle. Of course not for her knives nor her guns, but well.

Making her way up, Izzi actually wanted to head straight into her room, change her clothes and go to sleep. But she needed something to staunch her wound. So instead of her room, she headed toward the light, coming from a room as well as a few voices; the dining room. Entering the room, the heavily wounded girl stared at each one, not allowing herself to look weak but there was still an amused smirk plastered on her face while she asked aloud, to make sure that everyone would hear her question; “Anyone knows where I can find a patch?”

Addressed:: Everyone in the dining room || Mentioned:: idk || Notes:: Meep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next