The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Group Home RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Group Home RP - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Group Home RP - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Group Home RP - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Group Home RP - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Group Home RP

+8
Verine
Jeamesero
Kain
Bright Fang
Dawn
Kanaya
Shadow
Kahlua
12 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Group Home RP - Page 13 Empty Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Riadven Pribilsky Group Home

Hello, you are now in a group home (for whatever reason) for children between the ages of six and eighteen. Your foster parents are only in it for the money, hardly paying attention to the children, which is why the older children help care for the younger.
The adults of the house supply the food, but not the meals. They pay the bills and attend meetings, but there is nothing else that they do for their adopted children.
The home is located in a small town in southern Montana. The town only has the necessities: a grocery store, pharmacy, doctor's office, dentist, a few clothing stores, an all-grades school, and so on.
The parents go by the names Veronica Pribilsky and Johnathan Pribilsky. They are hard on the children, occasionally losing their tempers on the older ones and potentially getting violent on a select few that stand up for the younger kids who only get screamed at.
It's a fend for yourself world mostly, but a few of the older kids take care of the younger ones and the others maintain their roles as young adolescent miscreants.

The rules of the home that are strictly maintained by the adults are as follows:
ø There is to be absolutely no swearing around the younger children (Under age 12).
ø The use of cell-phones is prohibited while doing homework and between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM.
ø If inappropriate behaviour, such as PDA, horseplay with violent intentions, disobedience, or deliberate discrimination towards another member of the home is discovered, all involved will be punished.
ø  If classes at school are discovered to be skipped, punishment will be in order, including grounding, confiscation of items such as cell phone, MP3, laptop, and other privileges temporarily dissolved.
ø Any pets must be entirely paid for by the owner, and if complaints are filed, they go instantly unless it is a hearing, sight or other disablement helper.
Welcome to the home, Guest.
ø No rooms will be shared by the same gender, no matter of sexuality.
ø Unless otherwise discussed by the parents, no children will be allowed in the basement suite.
ø No outsiders will be brought in to the house without a valid reason and approval from the parents.
ø Doors will be locked at 9:00 PM every night, and unlocked at 6:00 AM each morning, with the exception of work duties.

What you may and may not have to begin the RP:
May have:
Cell phone
Laptop
Clothing (obviously)
iPod or other Mp3 device
Stuffed animals
Money
Bicycle (pedal only)
Job
Relationship (out of home)

May not have :
Pets
Vehicle
Motorcycle

**If you wish or have before you join or gain any of these things later in the Group Home RP, please do not hesitate to PM me (Abaddon) and I will either accept, deny, or suggest changes.
Please be realistic, a 12 year old isn't going to buy themselves a corvette, that just doesn't happen.

On another note, I, Abaddon, will be running this RP. You'll PM your joining forms to me and I'll PM you back with your acceptance or anything that needs to be changed.
You can all only roleplay one character per account, as long as you promise to keep them active. Second characters will be allowed once the RP has been going strong for a week.
Your character should be relatively similar to your wolf in personality and name, if not exactly the same. In the home, they don't really consider each other siblings, more just people living in the same place. So yes, relationships within the house are allowed.
Get as dirty as y'all want but don't be super graphic about it. Also, if you're nine, frickle frackle isn't a thing. Ok? Ok.
I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE FUN. LET'S DO THIS.

By the way, a map of the main floor that the kids live on:
Group Home RP - Page 13 2wohv5s

J O I N I N G

Code:
Name;

Nicknames;

Age;

How did you get in the home;

How long have you been in the home;

Physical description;

Reference;

Personality;

History;

Family;

Likes;

Dislikes;

Hobbies;

Sexual Orientation;

Relationship Status;

Job;

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Group Home RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Group Home RP

Post by Jeamesero Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:59 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Yuki looked at Roki and smiled back at him. he was glad to see Roki happy again; the boy’s smile made him feel so much better; he hated to see him worried or crying, it made him feel bad himself, too. ‘’I would love too, Yuyu!’’, Roki said as he grabbed Yuki’s arm and pulled him along. Yuki just followed, a weak smile and a blush on his face as Roki tugged him along the hallways. Yuki felt so much more brave around Roki, the boy really gave him some good influence in that case.
However, Yuki still worried slightly about the cursing part; Roki had cursed at the bully and after that Yuki had cursed in his mind as well. he had never cursed before because he disliked cursing and suddenly he did something he disliked. He worried about it, a lot, because he was afraid it would start happening more often from now on. He really didn’t want to curse, even though Roki did it. ‘’Maybe I should tell him not to curse anymore because else I might do it, too? No… I can’t do that, I can’t force people into doing things…’’, he thought to himself, staring at Roki’s hand which was clamped around his arm, he was lost in deep thoughts. ‘’I love him… what if I hurt him if I tell him I don’t want him to curse? I don’t want to hurt him… Ugh, I should stop thinking and just forget about it…’’
He just let the boy tug him along, he didn’t care where they were going. He kind of wondered though, because he wasn’t sure what Roki was planning on doing right now. But he began to realize it as soon as they ended up near the notice board. Roki grabbed Yuki’s hand tightly and Yuki smiled at him weakly, squeezing his hand slightly.

‘’At least we're in the same first class together.’’, Roki said and Yuki let out a sigh of relief; that was great, because he didn’t want to go to class without him. even though Roki was younger than him, he seemed so much more brave and mature than he was. Yuki knew he needed to be the one protecting Roki, but he was too afraid to fight, while Roki didn’t seem to have a problem with it.
Suddenly Yuki was pulled along again through the crowd of people, as they walked he stared down at Roki’s hand which was clamped around his; he really didn’t want Roki to let go of him, never. He wished he could hold his hand forever. ‘’I don't wanna lose you in all these people, Yuyu. But if you want me to let go I can just say when.’’
‘’I would never want you to…’’, Yuki thought, he couldn’t keep himself from smiling at his thought. He had never felt it this strong before, not even with Brandon, it was a whole new experience, and it had grown so strong in such a short time. But maybe it had grown stronger because of the thing they had been doing…
Yuki shook the thought away; he tried to focus on the present, right here and right now with Roki, and nowhere else, no one else. He hated crowded places, but right now it didn’t really bother him, because he was with Roki. ‘’I want to stay with him forever… Is this really love?’’

Roki stopped in front of a classroom together with Yuki, opening the door after peeking inside, and pulling Yuki along with him. Glancing into the room he saw the bullies from before; the two boys and the girl. Yuki swallowed, trying to hold a scream inside his throat; he didn’t want to scream, it would make him look weird.
He hoped that Roki would protect him, because he seemed so much more brave than Yuki was. But Yuki realized Roki was just scared as he was, maybe even more. The boy let go of his hand and hid behind Yuki’s back; Yuki felt pity for the younger boy. He moved his fingers from his now cold growing hand; there still was the tingling sensation on Roki’s hand, but it was slowly fading. Yuki had wanted to hold the boy’s hand longer, but he guessed right now wasn’t the right moment to grip Roki’s hand again.
‘’ Why are they here? Maybe we could just skip this class...I mean I really don't care for school anyway. If you want me to punch one of them again then just say the word...um...i will just stay here and wait for you decision Yuki. I am right behind you so don't be scared...’’, Roki whispered in his ear and Yuki looked confused at him, shaking his head.
‘’We can’t skip school; skipping school is bad… And we need our education…’’, he whispered, trying to encourage Roki, but even he was now growing worried and scared, and felt the need to skip this class. ‘’I-it will be fine… kitten… We can take them on, they can’t hurt us in a classroom because others are here too, right…?’’

His last sentence was a question, because he wasn’t exactly sure himself. The teacher wasn’t here yet, and it probably wouldn’t matter if other students were around; if these three felt like picking on them again, they would be in serious trouble, because Roki had hit one of them. And hitting often turned into fighting, and fighting often turned into bleeding.
And at that moment Yuki remembered last night, the first time he had seen Roki react to blood, his own blood. Roki had panicked when he saw the red liquid and Yuki had tried to calm him, the memory worried Yuki, because he didn’t want Roki to get hurt, nor himself. ‘’W-we… we just have to be strong… They can’t hurt us if we’re in this together… We can protect each other, right…? Yes, we can…’’, Yuki thought and he turned to look at Roki, staring at him.
He grabbed the boy’s hand, in the back the two boys whistled. A shiver ran down Yuki’s spine as he tried to ignore them. Instead he kept on staring at Roki, smiling weakly at him as if to encourage the boy to follow him. ‘’Let’s go find a seat… I… I will protect you…’’

As Yuki held Roki’s hand and pulled him along to a seat somewhere in the middle, he bit his lip; he shouldn’t have said that, because he sure as hell couldn’t protect Roki; he was a true coward, he would never be able to fight, so neither protect his boyfriend. ‘’Don’t think that! You will be fine… you both…’’, he told himself in his mind, and he repeated that they would be fine over and over again, until he just finally sat on his seat and stared at his table.
He gripped Roki’s hand tight and squeezed it, nervousness overwhelming him. he tried to stay calm, he didn’t want to let go of Roki’s hand, he wanted to keep the boy near him, he wanted to keep him safe.
‘’Back again, are we?’’, suddenly the voice from one of the boys behind them sounded and Yuki swallowed, his eyes widening slightly. ‘’You hurt me, you little bitch.’’, another voice said and Yuki’s grip around Roki’s hand tightened even more, he bit his lip hard, trying to think of something else, trying to ignore them. He knew why the boy had used the ‘bitch’ insult, it was like the bully was trying to rub it in even more.
‘’Don’t look behind… don’t look behind…’’, he thought, his body shivering out of true fear. ‘’And whatever Roki’s gonna do, don’t let go of his hand… just don’t…! If he’s gonna fight anyway, I will be there to back him up… I think… At least I don’t want him to get hurt…’’
He glanced at Roki for a second, tears welling up in his eyes, but he didn’t want to admit he was horrified. ‘’it’s okay Kitten, ignore them and we will be fine…’’, he whispered, biting his lip until it bled, once again.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 0% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 0% - Verine: 0% - Sasha: 0% - Roki: 0%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: The bullies Word count: 1355 Notes: Omg so many words and feelssss~

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:21 am

Roki hid behind Yuki staring over his shoulder at the bullies. It took every ounce of his concentration to stop his body from shaking. He was terrified almost but he knew it he showed it he won't be able to stop himself and they would get what they wanted. His fear. His pain. His tears. That's all any bully ever wanted from him and he really hated it, but being a child he never seemed to be able to stop the tears for long.
“We can't skip school; skipping school is bad... And we need our education... I-it will be fine... kitten... We can take them on, they can't hurt us in a classroom because others are here too, right...?”
Roki just nodded. He knew most of the time it didn't matter. Heck the other kids seemed to like watching the fights and only encouraged them more when they broke out. He swallowed not wanting to answer Yuki's question.
Roki saw the one he had hit earlier start glaring at him and he jumped a bit. He wished with all of his being that he hadn't hit the boy now. The boy seemed to want his blood now and Roki could feel the anger towards him from across the room. He started to feel light-headed almost nocious from fear as he forced his body to stay still and his eyes to not water.
He saw Yuki out of the corner of his eye turn to look at him and he moved slowly to face him. He felt Yuki grab his hand and he stared at him in shock. 'Right here in class Yuki? But...um...' Roki heard the boys in the back whistle and he closed his eyes as tears formed. Yeah he couldn't seem to stop them forever. Never could no matter how hard he tried.
“Let's go find a seat... I... will protect you...”
Roki opened his eyes and looked at Yuki through blurry eyes. He wiped them quickly before they could fall. He let Yuki lead him to a seat all the while looking at the boys every other second.

Roki felt Yuki tighten his grip on his hand and squeaked a bit sounding very much little a baby kitten. He looked at Yuki wanted to tell him to ease up. He didn't want him to let go because he was scared and wanted Yuki's hand as a source of comfort. However he did want to keep the feeling in his hand in case he needed it later.
“Back again, are we?”
Roki jumped almost crying out from fear. He gripped Yuki's hand back squeezing it as tight as he could. That was until he heard another voice. This time from the boy he hit.
“You hurt me, you little bitch.”
Roki felt his tears spill over again. Hot tears rushed down his face as memories of his father came to his mind. Bitch. That was his father's favorite name for him. He used it a lot but after a while it was used for special occasions. Occasions that made Roki's stomach turn.
“It's okay Kitten, ignore them and we will be fine...”
Roki just stared head at his desk. He didn't want to look or even think about the boys. The name they had called him hurt him much worse then they probably thought possible.
“We already told you your kind aren't wanted here. So are you so sure about that fagot?”
Roki felt anger start to boil up inside him. He turned to see the boy he had hurt whispering to Yuki. He finally saw Yuki's face and the unshed tears. Yuki had started biting his lip again and Roki saw his lip start bleeding. He pulled his hand from Yuki's and formed a fist with his hand. He didn't mind if they called him names but he dared them to speak to Yuki again like that.

“What did you just call my boy-friend you little shit?” Roki tried to remain calm as his body started shaking from fear and anger.
He heard the boy chuckle before leaning down to look Roki in the eyes.
“I called him what he is. A fagot. And your his bitch.”
“Fuck you asshole!”
Roki punched the boy in the side of the face and leapt out of his desk. He felt the boy kick him in the chest and took a painful breath. He dodged the boys fist and kicked him hard in the side. Roki climbed on top of the boy and started punching him over and over again.
“No one calls my boy-friend a fagot! Especially not a ball-less fucker like you!”
Roki hit everything he could get a hold of. Chest, face, arms, neck, he didn't care as long as it did damage. He yelped out of pain when someone kicked him in the back of the head. He tried to turn around but was grabbed by the boy from on the floor and thrown forward. He crashed into two desks knocking them over. He shook his head and wiped the blood from his face before turning back to face the boys. The other students roared and begged for the fight to continue. 'Knew it. Never could count on anyone else...but I don't need Yuki in the middle of this.'
Roki decked as a fist flew at him and he tripped the boy up causing him to fall backwards onto the other boys with the hurt nose. Roki grinned and stood up smiling at Yuki. Something hit Roki in the back though and Roki screamed. He turned and saw the girl that was with the boys holding a small pair of sissers that had blood on the tip now. He rubbed his lower back and was about to attack her too until the door opened.

A lady stepped in and screamed at the four of them. “What are you doing!? Who started this!?”
All the students grew quiet and the three bullies pointed to Roki. Roki shook his head and started crying softly as hot tears fell onto the floor.
“B-but they-”
She held up her hands cutting him off. “I don't wanna hear it! All four of you out and down the hall now!”
The boys and girl mumbled and walked out, but Roki rushed over towards Yuki. He was grabbed by the hand by the lady however and pulled toward the door before he could reach Yuki. He gave in to his tears and screamed and kicked going into a panic attack.
“No!! Let me go!! Yuki don't let her take me!! I wanna hug you!! Damn it let me go Kitty needs me!!”
Roki bit the lady's hand and tried to run back to Yuki until he was smacked across the face and picked up around the waist by her. He continued to scream out Yuki's name and fight back as she walked out and closed the door.
Roki saw through his tears a man with several books shake his head and enter the room guessing it was the teacher. He finally stop hollering Yuki's name and just started wailing at the top of his lungs. He no longer cared how much of a child he looked like he just wanted Yuki. He hiccupped and stared down the hallway begging in his mind for Yuki to come running out to tell him it was okay. That everything would be okay. He buried his face in his hands knowing he never should have hit the boy.

Addressed: Yuki, Bullies, and lady.
Mentioned: His father and the teacher.
Notes: I wanna hug Roki so bad right now. I mean jeez he was just protecting Yuki.
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:31 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’We already told you your kind isn’t wanted here. So are you so sure about that faggot?’’, one of the boys said, though Yuki didn’t know which one, because he didn’t turn his head around to look. He just kept his eyes closed firmly and bit his lip till it bled.
Suddenly Yuki could feel Roki releasing his hand, and the warm feeling disappeared. Yuki opened his eyes as he heard Roki speak, they were wide in shock and even though he didn’t want to see it happening, but still he turned his head to watch it all happen. ‘’What did you just call my boy-friend you little shit?’’
Yuki shook his head rapidly, his eyes wide, he didn’t want this to happen, he didn’t want to have a fight; he didn’t want Roki to get hurt. He didn’t know what he would do without Roki by his side, he didn’t know what he would do if Roki would get hurt. But he knew he was afraid, because he was afraid to fight; if Roki would get hurt, he was afraid he could not fight back to protect him.
‘’I called him what he is. A fagot. And your his bitch.’’, the boy said and Yuki closed his eyes, gripping both sides of his head with his hands, tears started to stream down his face. ‘’No… stop… make it stop…!’’, he thought, biting his lip even harder, his blue eyes shut tight.
‘’Fuck you asshole! No one calls my boy-friend a fagot! Especially not a ball-less fucker like you!’’, Roki screamed and Yuki cried, he just cried. He could hear the punches flying, he could hear the screaming and the encouraging from the others in the classroom, but he didn’t dare to watch the scene.

‘’S-stop…! Stop! Stop! STOP!’’, Yuki repeated in his mind, the tears coming out like a waterfall. He kept his eyes closed, he really didn’t want to watch. But as soon as he heard Roki scream his eyes shot open, and he watched the boy as he sat on the ground. The girl stood behind him, holding scissors, there was blood on the tips. Yuki’s heartbeat grew faster, his breathing grew faster and louder; a panic attack, he was hyperventilating.
‘’Stop! Please stop! Don’t hurt him! Please! Stop hurting him!’’, Yuki screamed, watching the fight, the blood, it was all too much for him. He kept on screaming, but he had the feeling no one heard him. Either way, he just kept on screaming this his voice went hoarse; it didn’t really matter if they heard him or not, he just couldn’t help it. ‘’Take me! Hurt me! Please don’t hurt him! Just stop it! STOP!!!’’
‘’What are you doing!? Who started this!?’’, a sudden voice yelled and Yuki turned his head to look, seeing a woman; she was probably a teacher around here. The bullies pointed at Roki and Yuki’s heart just sank, he cried more, even more than he already did. They were so mean, they were unfair, Roki didn’t do anything wrong. ‘’I don't wanna hear it! All four of you out and down the hall now!’’

Roki ran over to Yuki as the three bullies left the classroom and Yuki wanted to just hold him tight and cry in his arms, but the woman grabbed Roki and pulled him away. Roki fought back, screaming Yuki’s name, and even bit the woman, but he ended up in the hallway anyway. ‘’No!! Let me go!! Yuki don't let her take me!! I wanna hug you!! Damn it let me go Kitty needs me!!’’
Yuki stood there with tears in his eyes and running down his cheek, he just stood there watching the now closed classroom in a daze. He could hear faint whispering from the other students in the classroom, but he didn’t really listen; it hurt, yes, but Yuki didn’t want to think about it anymore, he was debating with himself.
He was too afraid to go out and face the bullies and the angry woman, but he had promised Roki that he would protect the boy; he had to go there and protect him, defend him, and he had a plan to do that. But, that plan would show off their sexuality, their biggest weak spot. But then again, Yuki knew he had to go there. He just had to. ‘’I really need to go there, I promised Roki I would protect him, I promised! Ugh, why do I always make promises I can’t keep, not promises like this…? No, I should keep my promise and go there…! I’m going!’’
Yuki glanced an evil stare at the whispering students who took a step back, before he hurried over to the closed door and opened it, slamming it shut behind him. As soon as he did that the woman’s eyes were an on him, as well as the bullies’ eyes, but Yuki was looking for Roki, not them.

Once he saw Roki crying and covering his face with his hands, Yuki felt horrible and ran to him, wrapping the boy on his arms. He glanced at the woman, fear in his eyes, a cry for help, but she didn’t seem to notice it; she seemed quite angry. She was angry.
‘’Did I ask you to come along, too? Go back to the class and sit down, your teacher has just arrived. I will take care of this and I will send them all to the principle.’’, the woman said but Yuki refused, shaking his head rapidly.
‘’N-no! Roki d-didn’t d-do anything w-wrong!’’, Yuki said, his voice stuttering, his body shivering. He held Roki even tighter, pulling the boy close to him. He wrapped the kid in his arms, rubbing his back, but he didn’t dare to touch his lower back because he didn’t want to touch the wound and hurt him, just Roki’s upper back.
‘’W-we… we’re t-together! They… they b-bullied us f-for it! They called m-me a f-fagot, and my R-Roki a b-bitch…! That’s w-why Roki fought back; h-he tried to protect me…! T-their words made him mad…! H-he didn’t start this, they’re l-lying…!’’, Yuki yelled out, holding Roki tighter and tighter with each sentence he spit out at the woman. He didn’t dare to look at the bullies as he spoke to her, hoping she would believe him.
The woman blinked confused and stared at the bullies for a moment, her voice a soft whisper, it held anger in it, but this time it was anger mixed with disbelief and Yuki guessed she did believe him after all. ‘’Is that so?’’, she asked but the bullies didn’t answer; they just stood there, staring at the ground, all three dumbfounded. In the meanwhile Yuki sobbed and he hugged Roki tight, caressing the boy’s hair and upper back. ‘’it is…’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 0% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 0% - Verine: 0% - Sasha: 0% - Roki: 0%
------------------

Addressed: Roki, the woman, the bullies (sort of) Mentioned: The bullies, the other students in the classroom Word count: 1137 Notes: Omg the feels <3

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:47 pm

Roki fell into a whimpering crying mess. His heart ached and he was scared of what would happen to him. He wished he hadn't hit the boy and taken the bait. He just didn't like to see Yuki cry and be hurt. He didn't care what people said or did to him. But something in his heart and mind couldn't let him stand by and hear or watch hurtful things be said and done to Yuki.
Hot tears continued to fall as Roki pulled and fought at the lady's grip. He started hyperfentalating and panicing finding it very hard to breath. He wiped his eyes frantically as he shook his head in fear and terror. All he wanted was Yuki. He didn't care if he got in trouble but he couldn't seem to calm himself down and he knew subconciously that Yuki could help make everything better.
Suddenly someone grabbed him and wrapped his arms around him. He jolted and looked up to see who it was. His eyes found Yuki crying to and holding him close. He tried to speak and just ended up whimpering and hiccuping softly. He burid his face into Yuki's shirt and hugged him back.
“Did I ask you to come along, too? Go back to the class and sit down, your teacher has just arrived. I will take care of this and I will send them all to the principle”
“N-no! Roki d-didn't d-do anything w-wrong!”
Roki felt Yuki's body start shaking as he spoke. He felt Yuki's arms tighten around him pulling him very close. He felt Yuki's hand on his back rubbing him. He closed his eyes and just collabsed in Yuki's arms. He breathed havily and felt his tears finally start to stop.

“W-we... we're t-together! They... they b-bullied us f-for it! They callled m-me a f-fagot, and my R-Roki a b-bitch...! That's w-why Roki fought back; h-he tried to protect me...! T-their words made him mad...! H-he didn't start this, they're l-lying...!”
Roki sniffled and turned his head to see the lady looking at them and then the bullies.
“Is that so?”
“It is...”
Roki looked over at the bullies thru his tears and saw them looking at the ground. He smiled a bit and hugged Yuki tighter wiping his eyes on his shoulder.
“Alright then move it you three!”
Roki heard the lady say. He didn't see them walk away but he heard their mutters and giggled into Yuki's shoulder. He felt Yuki still rubbing his back and now his hair and sighed closing his eyes once more. He loved Yuki's arms around him. He felt like he had fought a up hill battle just to get to Yuki. He never wanted Yuki to let him go. He wanted to stay in Yuki's arms.
“Why don't you take him too the nurses office?”
Roki heard a soft voice say behind him. He saw a hand rubbed Yuki on the head and turned to see the lady smiling at them. She turned to him and smiled at him causing him to blush and bury his head again.
“I'll take care of those three. It's not the first time. Sorry for the misunderstaning boys.”

Roki heard her walked away and pulled back still holding Yuki's hands. He sat still jolting a bit and sniffling softly. He finally looked up at Yuki as he whispered softly too Yuki.
“I-I am s-sorry I hit th-the boy again, Kitty. I d-didn't wanna start a f-fight with him...b-but his w-words hurt...and you w-were crying. I n-never want to see you c-cry, Kitty.”
Roki felt more tears fall and he brushed his hand across his face sniffling before he continuded.
“P-please don't be m-mad at me...I w-won't do it again. W-well I m-might if someone h-hurts you again. Oww...”
Roki felt something on his lower back starting to hurt and itch. He pulled his shirt up before blushing  deeply and looking back at Yuki.
“Um...I n-need to see why m-my back h-hurts...s-so this m-might be a b-bit unconfatable for y-you b-but I am s-sorry...”
Roki blushed deeper hiccuping again still trying to calm all the way down and get him feeling under control again. He unzipped his jacket taking it off and laying it on the floor behind him. Roki pulled his white shirt up reveling his tummy, shoulders, and back. The skin under his shirt was a very milky peach color since he didn't really walk around with a shirt off. He didn't really play outside much and never really tanned that easily so he always had on his black pants and jacket on. His build was very thin since he hadn't really eaten for a few days. He wasn't all skin and bones though because one could look and tell he was pretty strong for his small size.
He felt his face heat up and tried not to look at Yuki as he ran his hand along his lower back. He pulled it back and saw blood on it. He flew into a panic and looked at Yuki still blushing deeply.

“I n-need a b-bandge, Yuyu! I-i-i am b-bleeding!”
Roki pulled his white shirt all the way off reviling his entire torso. He tied his white shirt around his waist still shaking from fear. He hated that he was scared of a little blood but he couldn't seem to calm himself. He looked up at Yuki wanting to hug him again but feeling very embarressed by not having a top on anymore. He grabbed Yuki's hand and picked up his jacket before looking at Yuki.
“D-do you know w-where t-the nurse I-in this s-school is, K-Kitty?”
Roki looked at his shoes as the feeling in his tummy from eailer returned. He shifted his weight unconfatably as he held his jacket over his back. 'Ugh great...more bad thoughts...but my jacket makes it hurt more...Yuki...ugh...face stopp heating up...'
Roki scuffed his foot and gripped Yuki's hand still wondering what the boy was thinking about his top-less state.
“W-whenever y-you ready and d-done enjoying th-the view I-i am r-ready for y-you to l-lead me, Yuyu”

Addressed: Yuki.
Mencioned: Bullies, Lady.
Notes: Omg a top-less Roki would look so sexy!! Dies of nosebleed
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:04 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki wiped this tears away over and over again, but they kept coming. He was so afraid for the woman's answer, and he hated to see Roki sad like this.
The boy's face was pressed against his chest, his brown long-sleeved shirt was wet from Roki's tears, but Yuki didn't care; he just wanted to hold Roki tight and never let go.
‘’Alright then move it you three!’’, the woman said and the bullies moved away. Yuki could hear Roki giggling in his shoulder and Yuki smiled weakly, glad Roki felt better. He kept on rubbing his back, hoping to calm him this way.
‘’Why don't you take him too the nurses office? I'll take care of those three. It's not the first time. Sorry for the misunderstaning boys.’’
Yuki simply nodded at her and smiled shyly, rubbing Roki's head some more as the boy once again hid his face in Yuki's shirt.
But suddenly Roki pulled back from the hug, holding Yuki's hands. He still seemed kind of shocked from what happened and Yuki wanted to wipe away the boy's last tears, but pulled back his hand as Roki suddenly spoke.
‘’I-I am s-sorry I hit th-the boy again, Kitty. I d-didn't wanna start a f-fight with him...b-but his w-words hurt...and you w-were crying. I n-never want to see you c-cry, Kitty.’’

‘’Oh Roki... it's okay, I love you...’’, Yuki thought, smiling at Roki, a blush on his face. He squeezed Roki's hands slightly, letting him know it was alright.
‘’P-please don't be m-mad at me...I w-won't do it again. W-well I m-might if someone h-hurts you again. Oww...’’
Yuki still smiled, but his last words made him feel worried about the boy, he looked at Roki with a sad expression in his eyes.
‘’Kitten... are you alright...?’’, he asked, looking at Roki as the boy seemed to be worried about his back. Yuki knew there was a wound there, but he wasn't sure if he should tell Roki. The last time Roki had seen his own blood he had panicked; Yuki didn't want him to panic or be afraid at all. ‘’Um...I n-need to see why m-my back h-hurts...s-so this m-might be a b-bit unconfatable for y-you b-but I am s-sorry...’’
‘’Wait what? Uncomfortable...? What is he talking about...?’’, Yuki thought, feeling a bit unsure about the situation all of a sudden.

Roki suddenly unzipped his jacket and pulled out his shirt slightly and Yuki stared at him, a huge blush spreading across his face, his heartbeat went faster; he turned his head, too nervous to look at the younger boy. He mostly didn't bother about shirtless boys that much, he had seen Brandon without a shirt many times during summer in the backyard but with Roki it was different; his feelings for the boy were stronger than he had ever felt before and the boy was his boyfriend, making it a lot more... different.
‘’I can't look, it feels rude... I feel weird... I feel... oh no, not again...’’, Yuki thought and he took a deep breath, glancing at Roki as the boy touched his lower back and finally saw the blood on his hand. Yuki swallowed, he hoped Roki wouldn't get scared again.
‘’I n-need a b-bandge, Yuyu! I-i-i am b-bleeding! D-do you know w-where t-the nurse I-in this s-school is, K-Kitty?’’, Roki asked but Yuki didn't really hear him; he was staring, and out of nervousness his stomach twisted. ‘’I... I need to stop staring, but... Oh no I need to stop...’’

‘’W-whenever y-you ready and d-done enjoying th-the view I-i am r-ready for y-you to l-lead me, Yuyu.’’
Roki's words made Yuki shoot back to reality and he looked at his boyfriend with wide blue eyes. He then quickly looked at his feet as Roki grabbed his hand, blushing heavily in shame.
‘’I... I wasn't enjoying it... I mean... um... Let's go find the nurse's office.’’
Yuki pulled Roki along as he moved through the hallway rather fast, searching for the nurse's offfice. All that time he didn't dare to look at Roki, as he felt rather strange. He didn't feel really uncomfortable, it was just... something.
Almost bumping into a teacher he quickly asked for the way to the nurse's office, pulling Roki along again after getting the answer. He didn't want to think about it, but inages ran through his mind. He felt so ashamed for thinking all these things. If Roki would find out about his thoughts right now he would probably feel uncomfortable, Yuki didn't want that.
Yuki finally found the nurse's office and knocked on the door, but there came no answer. Yuki opened the door and peeked around the corner, stepping inside and dragging Roki along into the room. ‘’Hello...? Is someone here? We need some help. Someone has been stabbed with scissors...’’, he he said, but there still came no answer. He looked at Roki, once again blushing. ‘’I think we need to wait for the nurse...’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 55%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: The bullies, the woman, another woman, the nurse Word count: x Notes: Yuki has feelssss >D

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:45 pm

Thought
"Speech"
"Other's Speech"

Ukari Azimaki has only just arrived at the Home and he can already see that there's more to it than he expected. He stood outside, in front of the building, his eyes taking in all the details Better make this more familiar, after all I am living here now. Ukari wondered if he would actually like this place but then a thought came to him What if there's a lot of people? The anxiety crept upon him like a predator creeping up, on it's prey. It's a nightmare all on it's own and Ukari couldn't stand it. He tried to shake the feeling off him. "It's okay." He whispered to himself. "Just try and hold it together." Ukari stepped onto the porch and opened the front door. Here we go.

Mentioned: No one.
Addressed: ^^^.
Wordcount: x.
Notes: Lame first post is lame XD.

Group Home RP - Page 13 2n87h2p

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:14 am

“I... I wasn't enjoying it... I mean... um... Let's go find the nurse's office.”
Roki felt Yuki pull him by the arm rather quickly and yelped quietly. He closed his eyes as his face heated up turning a dark red color. He watched Yuki as he was led around. He looked at the ground wishing he hadn't said that to Yuki. He didn't want to upset Yuki and it looked to him like he had. He felt tears form in his eyes as the spot on his lower back started hurting really bad. He could feel every drop of blood coming from it and started breathing quickly.
Roki jumped as Yuki almost bumped into one of the teachers before getting directions to the nurses office. He let Yuki pull him along once more as he reached into his pocket pulling out his headphones and tiny Mp3 player. He shook as he tried to not panic the smell of his own blood reaching his nose. He closed his eyes as a thick irony taste and smell filled his senses. He stuck one of his head phones in and flipped through his small selection of songs desperately trying to find something to calm his racing heart. He felt himself start to hyperventilate again and just played the song it was on before closing his eyes.

Roki looked at Yuki's feet as he was pulled into a room finally. He wiped his eyes trying to stop the tears that were flowing again. He shook his head and started repeating the lyrics in his mind wanting to do anything to not panic again.
“Hello...? Is someone here? We need some help. Someone has been stabbed with scissors... I think we need to wait for the nurse...”
Roki nodded shaking with fear still. He pulled his hand out of Yuki's and hugged him tightly dropping his jacket on the ground. 'Ugh! I'm scared. So scared. Yuki...' Roki thought to himself. He hear the song start over again in his ears and whispered into Yuki's ear.
“I-I-I wanna sing to y-you, Kitty...please...you said you l-like my cute voice...w-well I d-don't know h-how to c-calm myself r-right now any other way so...”
Roki pulled back and grabbed Yuki's hands looking Yuki in the eyes. He whole body still shook from fear and he stuttered one final time to Yuki.
“J-just listen...please...I r-really need you t-to listen so I c-can calm myself...”
Roki closed his eyes squeezing Yuki's hands tightly. He felt his tears starting to well and fall again. He shook his head slowly. He didn't know what Yuki would do after he sung to him but he just wanted to calm his mind and focus on something else. The thing he decided to focus on was his feelings for Yuki that were ever growing. His lower tummy started to hurt slightly and he jumped in surprise.
Shaking his head he ignored it and started singing softly.

“You're insecure
Don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the door
Don't need make-up
To cover up
Being the way that you are is enough
Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you

Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell
You don't know oh, oh
You don't know you're beautiful
If only you saw what I can see
You'd understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know oh, oh
Oh, oh, That's what makes you beautiful”

Roki took a deep breath and rested his voice as he waited for the next verse. He opened one eye looking at Yuki before quickly shutting it again. He felt his heart still racing but his shaking had calmed. The feelings in his lower tummy were slowly growing due to the fact he was still shirt-less in from of his lover, but Roki ignored them and smiled his innocent smile. He decided that not only was he calming himself down and passing time till the nurse got there. He was also helping Yuki. He didn't want Yuki to constantly look away or feel upset by his feelings. Yeah Roki did too but he wanted to make it look like he was strong. That he was grown up. That he could be mature like Yuki.

“So c-come on.
You got it wrong.
To prove I'm right
I put it in a song.
I don't know why
You're being shy
And turn away when I look into your eye-eye-eyes
Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you

You don't know oh oh
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
You don't know oh oh
Oh oh That's what makes you beautiful”

Roki lost himself in the song like he had earlier. He raised his voice not caring who heard him because as far as he knew no one but him and Yuki were there. And he felt that Yuki need to hear these words. Because Roki loved Yuki. He never wanted to leave Yuki's side. He could feel the uneasiness from what he had said earlier just before they had gotten to the nurses office. He really wished he could take it back. So since he couldn't he decided to keep singing. His beautiful small child-like voice started up again causing him to blush deeply. He still didn't like his girly voice but as long as Yuki liked it he would force himself to accept it.

“Baby you light up my world like nobody else
You don't know oh oh

You don't know oh oh
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
You don't know oh oh
Oh oh You don't know you're beautiful
Oh oh That's what makes you beautiful”

Roki heard the song end and opened his eyes slowly smiling his innocent child-like smile that he rarely did.
“Yuki do you feel better now? Because I think I calmed myself down now.”
Roki heard clapping and jumped looking behind Yuki. He saw a lady standing there wiping her eyes and blushed deeply before hiding behind Yuki and burying his head into his back.
“Aww. Hey little guy don't hide. You have a beautiful voice.”
Roki shook his head wrapping his arms around Yuki. He looked slowly over Yuki's shoulder and saw the Lady standing two inches from Yuki's face. She smiled warmly and popped Yuki on the nose with one finger.
“So you brought your boy-friend to me for help with his cut? That was very sweet of young man.”
Roki watched her easily pick Yuki up from under his arms and sit him on the bed that was for patents. Roki whimpered quietly and eyed up the lady glancing at Yuki. She picked him up with ease and sat him next to Yuki. Roki reached his hand over and softly squeezed his hand.

The lady looked at Yuki smiling sweetly at him and messing up his hair a bit. “So do you think you can distract him while I clean his back? I have a surprise for you if you help me out. Being teenagers I know most kids your age don't want to be treated like children, but your both just too cute.”
Roki blushed and looked down at his feet kicking them. He smiled and giggled a bit starting to like this lady. She seemed to understand him and Yuki and yet she just met them.
Looking up Roki saw her poke him in the tummy twice causing him to giggle loudly. He blushed again and hugged Yuki's arm. She poked Yuki gently in the tummy to smiling and asking him once more.
“So you going to be my little helper sweetheart?”

Addressed: Yuki.
Mentioned: Nurse, teacher.
Notes: Yeah she is the only sweet nurse there most likely. Wonder if Yuki is going to take a liking to her  too. I wanna hear Roki and Yuki's giggles because they more then likely would sound uber precious and cute.
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:15 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

They stood in the nurse's office and Yuki tried not to look at Roki, his blue eyes on the ground as he wiggled his toes shyly, a huge dark blush on his face.
However, Yuki was forced to look at Roki as the boy suddenly hugged him and dropped his jacket on the ground in the process. Yuki's blush darkened even more and he tried his best not to panic. He could feel Roki's arms around him but even though it felt good, he also felt a bit locked up, surrounded; maybe because he was dealing with quite some strong feelings right now.
‘’I-I-I wanna sing to y-you, Kitty...please...you said you l-like my cute voice...w-well I d-don't know h-how to c-calm myself r-right now any other way so...’’
He could feel Roki pulling back and grabbing his hands and he looked at the boy, feeling really nervous; but it seemed like Roki was way more nervous than he was; his whole body was shaking. ‘’J-just listen...please...I r-really need you t-to listen so I c-can calm myself...’’, Roki stuttered and Yuki nodded at him, smiling. He tried to encourage the boy, even though he himself had way too less courage to do anything right now.
He listened to Roki as he began to sing and he closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and trying to calm himself down. However, the feelings kept swirling around in his stomach, as for the thoughts in his head.

‘’Why am I always such a coward? My father isn't here, he will never hit me anymore... And no one is in this room, only Roki and me...’’, he throught, squeezing the boy's hands. ‘’Maybe I could kiss him... and then... No, I can't do it...’’
He bit his lip, trying to stop the thoughts; he hadn't even listened to Roki when the boy started singing, and now that chance was over. Yuki felt really bad for not listening to Roki's voice; he had been way too much in his own thoughts, bad thoughts in his eyes...
‘’Yuki do you feel better now? Because I think I calmed myself down now.’’
Yuki nodded and opened his mouth to say something but suddenly he heard clapping and looked up to see a woman. Roki immediately hid behind him and Yuki just stood there, watching the woman in a daze. ‘’Why did she enter the room? I could have... well, if I had found the courage to...’’
‘’Aww. Hey little guy don't hide. You have a beautiful voice.’’, the woman said and she walked up to them, touching Yuki's nose. Yuki blushed and looked at the ground shyly.

‘’So you brought your boy-friend to me for help with his cut? That was very sweet of young man.’’
‘’Y-yeah.’’, Yuki whispered in response and he yelped as the woman picked him up and put him on the patient's bed. And before he knew it she had picked up Roki, too, setting the boy next to him on the bed. He suddenly could feel Roki's hand in his again. ‘’She's strong.’’
‘’So do you think you can distract him while I clean his back? I have a surprise for you if you help me out. Being teenagers I know most kids your age don't want to be treated like children, but your both just too cute.’’
Smiling; Yuki was smiling. This lady was alright, at least she didn't bully them for who they were. When Roki giggled and hugged his arm Yuki rested his head on top of Roki's, glancing at the school's nurse. When she poked him in his belly he couldn't help but giggle, just like Roki had done. Blushing he looked away for a moment, feeling a bit ashamed.
‘’So you going to be my little helper sweetheart?’’
He nodded and looked back at Roki again, smiling weakly.
‘’Roki, can you turn around so she can see your back? I'm sure she can heal the wound.’’, he said and he squeezed Roki's hand, holding him close to him, but not too close; the nurse had enough room to take care of the wound; that, if Roki was willing to slightly turn around for her so she could see it better.

‘’The cut's not that deep, right...?’’, Yuki asked worried as he held Roki tight, cuddling him and trying to keep him calm and safe.
‘’Well a bit, but I'm sure you're a strong boy and can take this, right?’’, the nurse said to Yuki first, before encouraging Roki and patting the boy on his upper back affectionately. She then looked back at Yuki again, a now more worried look in her eyes, pity. ‘’How did this happen, exactly?’’
‘’Bullies...’’, Yuki whispered, staring at the ground with a sad look in his eyes. ‘’They hurt us and Roki got into a fight with them... This girl stabbed his back with scissors...’’
Yuki swallowed, still staring at the ground, kicking his legs slightly. He didn't dare to meet the woman's eyes but he could hear the pity in her voice.
‘’How horrible... scissors you say? There are some insane people in this school.’’, the woman responded as she looked at Roki's back some more. Yuki simply nodded, still eyeing the ground, not saying a word.
‘’I hope Roki's not in pain...’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 56%
------------------

Addressed: Roki, the nurse Mentioned: The bullies Word count: x Notes: I want them to get drunk already omg <3

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:14 pm

Kain Stood there in the kitchen watching Izzi waiting to see how she would answer and react to his question about any feeling they might have for each other. In all truth though Kain didn't know if he even felt the same for Izzi anymore now that he'd met Lumineux. That kiss he'd shared with her had changed everything for him, he was sure what he felt for her was love and that he only felt lust for Izzi. 'But I have to be sure cuz if I'm wrong and Izzi does have feelings for me then I need to know so I'm can talk to her about us, that way I'm not seen as a player'.  
Suddenly Kain saw Izzi close the distance between them and kiss his lips with hers, then he heard her say the words I love. Kain didn't know what do or say during that moment for he was taken by full surprise. However his mind came rushing back when he saw Lumineux come storming in and rip Izzi off him and slap her across the face. Then he saw her turn to him tell him that he could walk to school his damn self and that he'd lied to her about caring and worrying about her. Then she slapped him It shouldn't have hurt since he'd been beaten and in fights most of his life, but it hurt far worse then anything he'd ever felt. 'What have I done how could I let this happen.'
Kain then just stood there stunned by what had happened for as he thought this he could only watch as Lumineux then left the house. Kain continued to just stand there as he began to feel a deep pain inside him one like he hadn't felt since his mother had died. The only difference was this time he had the power to possibly stop the worst happening. He then looked Izzi in the eyes as he spoke in a somewhat hurried tone. "Izzi thanks for letting me know how you feel but I've found someone else I care about more I hope this will put no hard feelings between us and then we can still remain friends."
And with that said Kain then ran out the door after Lumineux all the while telling himself. 'I'm not going to lose her no matter what I mean Lumi is kind reasonable person. I'm sure if I just tell her that all I was trying to do was find out truth about what me and Izzi and that the kiss me and her just had means nothing to me. Because I only care about and want her I just hope she'll listen and forgive me.'
Kain continued running down the street after Lumineux and soon found her within his sight as he closed the distance between them he felt his heart skip a beat For this would be one of those life changing events for him and soon he was right next to her, He wanted nothing more then to grab her hand and turn her to face him but he knew this might cause problems. So he quickly moved around in front of her and held his arms out wide to prevent her from passing him and said. "Lumineux would you please just stop and listen to me. I can explain what happened back there at the Home and why I was taking to Izzi in the first place if you'll let me?"
Kain then just stood waiting for never had he acted in a way like this before except for with Verine but that was out of a deep friendship and not love like he was almost certain he was feeling for Lumineux right now. No he knew what he felt Lumineux was love otherwise why else would he have as far as he had for her. Several thought's like these continued to pass through Kain's mind as he waited to see if Lumineux would listen to what he wanted to say to her.

Addressed: Izzi, Lumineux
Mentioned: Verine
Notes: I know my posting rate has been down lately but I'll try to get it back up.

Last edited by Kain on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:40 pm

Lumineux kept walking towards the school slowly while thoughts raced through her mind. 'What did I do wrong? Why does everything bad happen to me?' She began to tear up again. Her eyes already stung from all the tears and she didn't need any more. 'No No more crying' She wiped her eyes shaking her head until she heard quick footsteps behind her. She looked up to see Kain in front of her with his arms out so she couldn't go any where. She stopped in her tracks looking at him. 'what now?' she sighed and listened to Kain for a moment "Lumineux would you please just stop and listen to me. I can explain what happened back there at the home and why I was talking to Izzi in the first place if you'll let me?" Lumi looked at him for a moment. "Fine, but make it quick Kain. I have somewhere to be and so do you." She stepped aside next to a building looking at him. "What was all that about because it looked and sounded pretty straight foward to me. You have "feelings" for Izzi and I was just your toy. That's what it looked like." She teared up. "And I don't want to be someone's toy. That isn't something I want and it just isn't right." Lumi shook slightly trying to fight back her tears as she wiped her eyes repeatedly in hopes of ridding herself of the tears but they kept coming until she just broke down crying like she did earlier, now unable to talk or stand properly so she just leaned against the building covering her face with her hands as she cried.“I-I just... d-don’t want that K-Kain…. I’m t-tired... of being a t-toy...” She spoke through sobs now sliding to the ground on her knees shaking. All of it was just too much for her at this point. So much had happened in so little time that it was taking a toll on her emotionally. “I-I’m s-sorry”

Last edited by Bright Fang on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:26 pm

“Roki, can you turn around so she can see your back? I'm sure she can heal the wound.”
Roki felt Yuki squeeze his hand. Roki nodded slowly and turned to face Yuki. He stared down at his hand and started to think about several things.
'I have told Yuki a lot and gotten to know him a lot since I first met him yesterday. Think back over that time I have noticed I was a lot more mature before I met Yuki. I know that sometimes I can't help but be a child but some of the thing I have done just sicken me. I've cried...scratch that wailed at the top of my bloody lungs several times. I've acted very immature here at school and at the Group House. If I am going to have a boy-friend like Yuki who is two years older then me and be the youngest I know of in the Group Home and protect Yuki I need to step it up.'
“The cut's not that deep, right...?”
Roki snapped out of his thoughts as Yuki hugged him close. He felt the Nurse touch his cut softly and jumped a bit holding back a whimper. The cut was starting to really hurt. It hadn't been cleaned and the dirt from the air and the scissors was causing it to sting.
“Well a bit, but I'm sure you're a strong boy and can take this, right?”
Roki felt her pat his back and he closed his eyes. He didn't like pain. He hated it really. Being a very flexible child he hardly ever felt pain unless he hurt one of his bones or was bleeding. The bleeding was the worst in his opinion. Having a broken bone or two cause the nerves in that part of your body to become very numb even though it still hurt. But bleeding was worse because it seemed to keep coming and sometimes it too days to fully stop and start healing.

“How did this happen, exactly?”

Roki was about to answer making up a lie so he didn't have to say that he was stupid and childish enough to have given in to a fight, but Yuki beat him to it.
“Bullies... They hurt us and Roki got into a fight with them... This girl stabbed his back with scissors...”
Roki sighed and wanted to hit himself from hearing Yuki say it so bluntly. He felt the fear of his blood rise in his chest once more and forced it back down shaking a little bit in the process.
“How horrible... scissors you say? There are some insane people in this school.”
Roki giggled a bit at that comment. As far as he knew it was worse outside of school in the adult world as well. He jumped as he felt her starting to clean his cut. He started thinking again trying to ignore the pain to the best of his ability.
'I think Father would be very angry with me. Getting a boy-friend...acting like a baby...wailing...' Roki remembered this morning and felt his cheeks heat up. 'I forgot it was in-front of girls too...great...never going to life that down...Ugh why am I such a child!? Every-time I try to take a step forward to be a growed-up I fall two steps backwards. Well most of the time. I wonder what Father would say to that one thing? I almost forgot about that...all that fluid...and...those images...No no no no no no Roki! Don't think about that the feelings might come back...actually I started acting like more of a child shortly after that...like I got really sleepy...I only act like a child more when I am tired...but why would that make me tired? I don't even know what that was...Yuki knew though...Maybe I could ask him...he did say I could ask him anything...'

“...honey...honey?”

Roki shook his head pulling himself from his thoughts and turning to look at the Nurse.
“Y-yes, ma'am?”
She messed up his hair a bit before touching his nose with her finger. He almost giggled but he caught himself in time. No. He wasn't going to have another childish outburst. Not again. He smiled his child-like innocent smile not knowing how cute it looked and spoke.
“Did you need my attention for something ma'am?”
He heard the nurse 'Aww' him and stared at her in confusion. Maybe she was just weird. All he had down was smile after all. However weird or not she was really nice and he liked her.
“I cleaned it up and I need you to wait here being a still as you can while I get some gauze’s. You have been very grown-up and brave for me this far. Keep it up and I will bring you the surprise.”
Roki smiled as he felt his body warm from excitement. Grown-up. Yes she had called him Grown-up. He smiled and squealed softly next to Yuki's ear before blushing and pulling back. He looked at Yuki and smiled warmly. Once again his child-like innocent smile glowing on his face. He pulled Yuki into a slowly gentle hug.
“Thanks, Yuki. I love you so much. I don't know what I would do if you hadn't been at the Group House. I was terrified when I walked in the front door and didn't want to be there. But everything changed when I met you on those stairs. I never want you to go away. Ever.”

Roki felt himself tear up and he wiped his eyes forcing them back. He kissed Yuki's lips softly and pulled back grabbing his hands.
“I have something to ask you about but I don't want to ruin this moment so I will be growed-up and wait. I can be patient.”
Roki heard the Nurse coming back and brushed Yuki's hair from his face before sitting up straight and turning back.
Roki sat still holding Yuki's hand tight as she started putting medication on his back. He jumped suddenly when she started wrapping gauze around his tummy. He looked up at her in confusion before speaking softly.
“Is it that bad?”
She shook her head and patted his back reassuringly.
“No but since it's long and kind of deep this has to be put on to protect it.”
Roki nodded whimpering as bit. He sighed when she was finally done. He bowed his head at her.
“Thanks so much, ma'am!”
She nodded and helped both him and Yuki down before handing Roki a small paper bag. Roki started to open it letting his curiosity get the better of him. He jumped when the Nurse placed her hand over the top of the bag.
“Nope not till you get out into the hallway. I have a lot of work to do now and I would love to get to know you sweet young boys better, but I can't.”
She lead them over to the door before pushing them gently out into the hallway.
“Make sure to be more careful. If you need anything even just a person to talk to you can come back by. You both know where my office is now.”
Roki smiled sweetly and nodded as she closed the office door. He grinned at Yuki and squeezed his hand before letting go and opening the bag. Roki jumped up and down suddenly not being able to contain his happiness. Well she had just said he was grown-up so he could let this one act slid. He reached into the bag and held out a small wrapped square.
“Look, Kitty! Fudge! Want some?”

Addressed: Yuki and school Nurse.
Mentioned: The bullies and his Father.
Notes: Jayjay like the surprise? <3

Group Home RP - Page 13 Catboy10

Last edited by Roki on Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:15 pm

Kain lowered his arms to his sides and let out a sigh of relief as he heard Lumineux say that she would hear what he wanted to say but only if he made it quick because they both had somewhere to be soon. Kain nodded to her. “I'll make it as quick as I can Lumi but this could take a bit.”
He then her watched as she step aside next to a building and started the speak to him again. Telling him about how it was pretty clear what had been going on back that he still loved Izzi and that she nothing more then just a toy to him. Kain just stared and continued to listen to her as she went on to say that she didn't want to be someones toy and that it wasn't right of him to treat her like one.
As Kain watched Lumineux break down into tears as she tried to use the nearby building to support herself all the while telling him. That she didn't want that she that was tired of being a toy then she fell to the ground apparently unable to hold herself up any more and said that she was sorry.
Kain looked Lumineux crying on the ground in front of him all the while the pain inside him growing worse the longer he looked at her. 'Why is she sorry I'm the one who hurt her even if I wasn't trying to. I'm the one who needs to be apologizing not her so why is she sorry when she's done nothing wrong?'
Kain then knelt down and took Lumineux in his and held her close as he told her what he'd been trying to do back at the house. “Lumi back at the house I was only trying to sort some things out with Izzi because it's true I did feel love for her at one point but not anymore. You see the reason I was talking to her is because last night before we met me and Izzi almost had sex together but we didn't. So I need to know if what she almost did with me was out of love like once felt for her or just simple lust.”
Kain hung his head in shame as he held close her by telling her all this he could be condemning any hope of a relationship but Lumineux deserved to know the whole truth. “Lumi that kiss Izzi gave me meant nothing to me. I don't expect you to believe me but she came on to me not the other way around I don't love her anymore and I don't think I truly ever did. Because I now know I was just lonely and
wanted to feel loved in anyway I could.”
Kain then shed his first real tears in a long time and pulled Lumineux's head up so he could look into her eye's with his, as he spoke in a voice filled with sadness and love. “I love you Lumi for the first time I feel true for someone like I've never felt before. I want to hold you close to me always so that I can love and protect you from all the harm this world could do to you."
The tears then began to fall from Kain's face he'd never let anyone see him cry except for his mother who was now long gone. “But I seem to do is fill you with worry and hurt you with out even mean or trying to. You may be right I'm heartless I don't deserve anyone's friendship and most of all I'll deserve your love. So I hope one day you find that someone who can make you feel special beyond words. But until that day I'm going to do my best to look after because you've given me the first light I've seen in 4 long dark years.”
Kain then started to do his best to gain control of his emotions as he waited to see if Lumineux and anything to say to him in response to all he'd just said. But he didn't expect her to after all the pain and worry he'd caused her in the last 12 hours and thought to himself. 'I'm forever alone a monster just like my father even though I've done my best not to be. I sorry mom I guess I truly am his son after all'

Addressed: Lumineux.
Mentioned: Izzi, Frank his father, Karen his mother.

Last edited by Kain on Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:25 pm

Lumineux sat on the ground shaking as she cried until she felt Kain pulling her close to him. Her body screamed at her to push away from him but her mind screamed back to let him hold her. She needed the comfort of someone, even if it was from the person she was crying over. She curled up in his arms shaking more as she listened to Kain speaking, "Lumi back at the house I was only trying to sort some things out with Izzi because it's true I did feel love for her at one point but not anymore. You see the reason I was talking to her is because last night before we met me and Izzi almost had sex together but we didn't. So I need to know if what she almost did with me was out of love like once felt for her or just simple lust." Lumi looked at him through the tears in her eyes as he hung his head and continued speaking. "Lumi that kiss Izzi gave me meant nothing to me. I don't expect you to believe me but she came on to me not the other way around I don't love her anymore and I don't think I truly ever did. Because I now know I was just lonely and wanted to feel loved in anyway I could. But I seem to do is fill you with worry and hurt you with out even mean or trying to. You may be right I'm heartless I don't deserve anyone's friendship and most of all I'll deserve your love. So I hope one day you find that someone who can make you feel special beyond words. But until that day I'm going to do my best to look after because you've given me the first light I've seen in 4 long dark years." Lumi stared at him blankly as he started crying. 'Is that really what happened?' she looked down for a moment as her mind raced with thoughts. 'He's probably telling the truth. I mean, he's crying. Surely he's being truthful if there are tears.' She looked back at Kain. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said all those things. I shouldn't have hit you. I should've taken the time to figure out the situation further rather than act like I did. I believe you, every word you said. I'm so sorry Kain" She hugged him tight "I'm sorry..." She shook still but was no longer crying. The tears that dried now stained her cheeks.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:52 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki had dozen off a little when he had been sitting beside Roki on the patient’s bed, holding the boy tight, trying to calm him if he would get scared. After all he knew Roki was afraid of his own blood; he had seen his boyfriend panic over it the other day in the home’s kitchen. He was really worried it would happen again, this is why he didn’t want to leave Roki’s side.
‘’I hope Roki will be fine… I don’t want to see him hurt like this…’’, Yuki thought, his mind somewhere else, but suddenly he awoke from his day dreaming as soon as he heard the woman speak, at first thinking she had addressed him. But instead, she had addressed Roki.
‘’...honey...honey? I cleaned it up and I need you to wait here being a still as you can while I get some gauze’s. You have been very grown-up and brave for me this far. Keep it up and I will bring you the surprise.’’, the woman said and Yuki squeezed Roki’s arm slightly, like he was trying to make the woman’s words stronger. He watched as the woman walked off and sighed, glad to have some time alone with Roki again, though, he felt quite uncomfortable in a nurse’s office, even though she was really nice towards them.
Yuki flinched slightly out of shock when Roki suddenly hugged him. It was a gentle hug but it had still startled Yuki, mainly because he was still somewhere else with his mind, and because he hadn’t really expected to be hugged right now by the boy.

‘’Thanks, Yuki. I love you so much. I don't know what I would do if you hadn't been at the Group House. I was terrified when I walked in the front door and didn't want to be there. But everything changed when I met you on those stairs. I never want you to go away. Ever.’’, Roki said as he hugged him and Yuki smiled, nodding at Roki and wrapping his arms around the younger boy, hugging him back.
‘’Of course.’’, he said calmly, stroking Roki’s hair. However, he kept his mouth shut after that, only thinking for the rest of the time until the woman returned again. ‘’I would never leave you, I promise… And how come Roki was so scared? He’s so brave compared to me…’’
‘’I have something to ask you about but I don't want to ruin this moment so I will be growed-up and wait. I can be patient.’’, Roki then continued and Yuki looked confused, nodding at him with an unsure look on his face. He wondered what Roki was talking about; he wanted to know because he was curious, but at the same time he was afraid it was something he couldn’t give an answer to. His heart beated faster in his chest; he felt rather nervous now for that question to come.
The woman came back and Yuki glanced at her, blinking a few times, silently. He watched her as she put medication on Roki’s back and Roki seemed to feel a bit worried about it. Yuki grabbed Roki’s hand, holding it tight. He didn’t want Roki to feel scared.
‘’Is it that bad?’’, he heard Roki asking, the boy sounded indeed rather worried. But as soon as he had asked that question, the woman responded, her voice calm and caring, she tried to comfort Roki with only her words as she kept on applying the medication to his wound. ‘’No but since it's long and kind of deep this has to be put on to protect it.’’

After she was done Roki thanked her and she helped the both of them off the patient’s bed. Yuki turned his head to look at Roki, but saw the woman giving something to him; a paper bag. Was there something inside?
Roki seemed curious too and wanted to open it, but the woman stopped him from doing it. ‘’Nope not till you get out into the hallway. I have a lot of work to do now and I would love to get to know you sweet young boys better, but I can't.’’
She shoved the two boys out of her office and closed the door and Yuki smiled at her, blushing as he waved at her. He saw the woman wave back at him just before the door closed and she disappeared from his view.
‘’Look, Kitty! Fudge! Want some?’’, Roki suddenly said excitedly and Yuki turned his head to look the boy’s way, seeing the paper bag now opened in Roki’s hands. He moved closer to Roki and saw the chocolate fudge; he had never had it before and wondered if it would be good. And so he nodded to Roki’s question and grabbed a bit of the fudge, tasting it.
‘’Oh yeah, it tastes really good!’’, he said happily afterwards, trying to get his hands on some more of it. But since he knew Roki probably would cut off his hands if he would grab it all, he decided to go with only a little bit more, and he ate it all on only a few bites.
Then his eyes fell on a clock hanging close to them and Yuki swallowed nervously. He looked at Roki, tugging the boy’s arm as he pointed at the clock with his other free hand. ‘’Babe, we gotta get back to class before they punish us for skipping class… Let’s eat all the fudge on the way, I’m gonna eat some more~’’, he said and he quickly scooped away some more out of the bag, eating it while giggling. He grabbed Roki’s hand and pulled him along through the hallway, feeling more nervous with each step he took. ‘’Hey um… don’t’ worry about the bullies. I will protect you… I swear…’’

------------------
Friendship
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: The nurse Word count: 973 Notes: Time skip time skip time skip!? :D DRUNKEN BOYS! <3

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:47 am

Kain held Lumineux close to him not wanting to let her go for he knew this could be the last time he ever held her again. However soon he heard her speak in what was to him an angelic voice and he listened carefully not wanting to miss what could be some of the last words she might ever say to him. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said all those things. I shouldn't have hit you. I should've taken the time to figure out the situation further rather than act like I did. I believe you, every word you said. I'm so sorry Kain"
Kain then looked up into her into her tear stained face. He was now filled with hope and joy once more as as he listened to her say to him I'm sorry to him again, now with no more tears running down her pretty face. “Lumi you have on need to be sorry or say your sorry. After all it's my fault for all the suffering you've been caused since you came here if anyone should be sorry it's me.”
Kain then stood up and held his hand out to her all the while looking into her beautiful innocent eyes. “Now come on love we better get to school heck even if we hurry we might still be late anyways. But just don't expect me to act this way around anyone except you. after all I still have my rep to keep up you know.”
Kain then flashed a grin as he stood there waiting with his hand held to her thinking about how lucky he was to have someone like Lumi in his life. In all truth he really didn't care about his rep or anything else anymore for that matter. Because all he cared for and wanted to live for was Lumineux and he thought.
'And I'll do my damnedest to make sure she never as a reason to cry ever again. Becasue angel's should never have to shed their tears for anyone.'

Addressed: Lumineux
Mentioned: Same
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:10 pm

Lumineux clung to Kain shaking a bit as she tried to calm herself down. 'God... I'm probably a complete mess right now' She listened closely as Kain spoke. “Lumi you have on need to be sorry or say your sorry. After all it's my fault for all the suffering you've been caused since you came here if anyone should be sorry it's me.” She whimpered just barely as he stood up but put his hand out to her. She took his hand with a weak smile pulling herself up looking up at him. “Now come on love we better get to school heck even if we hurry we might still be late anyways. But just don't expect me to act this way around anyone except you. after all I still have my rep to keep up you know.” Lumi smiled a little more listening. "In that case then I should steal this before we go" without another word she hugged him tight laying her head on his chest. "I don't mind being late. I won't miss much I'm sure." She laughed quietly still hugging him. 'If only we could just stay here and forget about school. Then things would be even better'
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:05 pm

“Oh yeah, it tastes really good!”
Roki giggled innocently at Yuki's response before looking down at the small chocolate square in his hand. He had seen Fudge before so he knew what it was but his father and mother had told him he wasn't aloud to eat candy. He stared at it wondering how it would taste. He grinned misceviously to himself as he though of his father yelling at him for eating junk food. He closed his eyes smiling happily before popping the small piece into his mouth.
“MMMMMM~” Roki's smiled grew as he tasted the sweet sugary flavor. It was like nothing he had ever had and he had never had sugar before so it made it taste even better. Well he had eaten that ice cream last night and even though it had tasted really good this tasted so much better.
“It sssoooooo nummy and sweettttt, Yuyu~” Roki squealed softly as he quickly grabed another piece from the bag. He stuffed it into his mouth before stopping and looking at Yuki. It suddenly dawned on him how much of a child he was being and he blushed deeply before looking at the ground.
“Sorry...didn't mean to squeal like that, Yuyu...” He said in a quiet voice.

Suddenly Roki felt Yuki start tugging on his arm. he looked up to see him pointing to a clock on the wall not too far from them.
“Babe, we gotta got back to class before they punish us for skipping class... Let's eat all the fudge on the way, I'm gonna eat some more~”
Roki blinked several times before nodding slowly. He looked at the bag as Yuki reached in for some more. 'Ugh...why did you act like that Roki...well...Yuki is always acting like that...kinda...no...Yuki acts more mature and yu have to be just like him...but...' Roki felt Yuki grab his hand before pulling him down the hallway. Roki smiled warmly as his thoughts continued. 'But Yuyu is...he's acting so cute...and innocent...and precious right now...' Roki blushed as his smile grew and thoughts of Yuki entered his mind. He stopped and shook his head frantically trying to clear his mind. 'N-no go away! ...why they always come back...can't they stay away? ...oww...now the pain in my tummy is coming back...'
“Hey um... don't worry about the bullies. I will protect you... I swear...”

Roki nodded as he ate the last piece of fudge and threw the paper bag into a trash bin they passed. He gripped Yuki's hand as he pulled up all the courage he could find in his body and walked quickly in-front of Yuki. He stopped just in-front of the door to the class room and turned to smile at Yuki.
“No, Yuyu. We can't do this stuff alone anymore. You can protect me and I can protect you be we have to do it together. We gots to be equals in this okay?” Roki smiled his rare innocent child-like smile and turned to open the door gripping Yuki's hand tightly.
Suddenly the door flew open and Roki yelped and pulled himself and Yuki off to the side trying to avoid the rush of children. After the children had all left the classroom the teacher from earlier walked out before spotting Yuki and Roki.
“It's time for lunch boys, but don't worry I will tell your foster parents you stayed in class. Well as long as you read the chapter we studied today and can answer some questions for me tomorrow. How's that sound?”
Roki nodded slowly having to stop himself from hiding behind Yuki. 'Stop being a baby Roki. It's just a teacher for crying out loud. But...teacher are growed-ups...and growed-ups hurt and...and they are scary...yeah...he's just being nice since we got hurt...he's probably no better then father...'

Roki gripped Yuki's hand tighter as he felt his hand start to hurt from it now. He watched the teacher walk away and turned to look at Yuki. “Guess we missed class...cause of me...sorry, Yuyu.” Roki said quietly as he looked at his feet. “At least we won't get in trouble...maybe...”
Roki smiled a fake weak smile as he continued. “So let's go get something to eat then. But...after we do...I really need to ask you something...it's important now cause it keeps happening...”
Roki started off toward where he had seen all the other kids go guessing that it led to the lunchroom.
'Roki...how are you going to explain this to Yuki? Hey Yuyu just wanted to ask why my tummy hurts when I think about you neked until I hide in a closet and...and...umm...heh yeah...and then there's thee other question...why is there...was there so much water? Well I don't think it was water...i don't know what it was...I mean...it looked kinda like water...'
Roki's face and neck grew redder and darker with each passing second. He felt the feeling in his tummy grow worse and he stopped just outside the lunchroom door. He looked at the floor not daring to look at Yuki as he rubbed his lower tummy. He whimpered softly almost in tears as he finally looked up at Yuki in confusion. 'Yuyu...is gonna think I am yucky...he did say it was normal though but...still...ugh maybe I am sick...maybe that's why it keeps coming back...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Yuki. Mentioned: Teacher, Mother, Father. Word Count:900. Notes: Poor little Roki so confused...Lol Yuki try talking your way out of this one~ cx

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:58 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun opened his different eyes sleepily, he didn’t know for how long he had slept but his headache had faded; he felt a little bit better. Sitting up in his bed he glanced around his room silently, still dazed and blinking a few times to get the sleep out of his eyes. He looked at Kain’s bed, which was completely empty, and then stared at the alarm clock to see it was getting close to afternoon already.
‘’I guess it should be lunch now at school…’’, he thought, getting up from his bed and putting the covers back in place. ‘’Everyone should be off to school right now… or at least, most of the others in the house… I guess I can sneak off now. I don’t want to stay here all day and do nothing.’’
Shun searched in a drawer from his desk and found his wallet, putting it in his pocket. With a sigh he went over to the bathroom, staring in the mirror as he cleaned his face with water. Staring at his reflection he saw the blue spot on his eye Mrs. Pribilsky had given him was still there, but it had faded slightly during the last night and this morning. ‘’Better hide it, I don’t want any pity… I should have another pair of glasses here in my room.’’, he thought again as he left the small bathroom, going back to his bed and searching again in the drawers beside it. Pulling out a pair of black glasses which weren’t broken, Shun put them on. He preferred his lenses but because he had this black eye, he guessed glasses were a better option for now, even though he could feel them resting on his nose all day, and it annoyed him.

With a sigh he went to the bedroom’s door and opened it, peeking into the hallway to see if anyone was there. When he guessed no one was around he left the bedroom and silently closed the door behind him.
Normally Shun would listen to the rules and stick to them, actually staying home when signed out of school for being sick, but this time he just felt like getting out of this horrible home and doing some stuff he liked to do. And this meant shopping; shopping for a new music instrument, because it had been so long since he had last played a music instrument. And maybe he could go grab a bite somewhere, maybe go to the park and get some ice cream from that small ice cream stand he had passed a few days ago on his way home. Yeah, that sounded like the perfect plan.
Shun tiptoed into the hallway and walked through the house carefully, listening carefully in case someone would come his way. but since it was rather quiet inside the house he could leave the home without any trouble, and before he knew it he stood outside the house, on the doorstep. ‘’That went better and quicker than expected.’’
Looking at his bike he frowned, deciding on how to go to town. ‘’Bike or walking…? I guess walking would be fine. I could use some fresh air and it’s only a few minute walk to town. Plus, if I would leave by bike they would notice sooner that I’m gone. So, walking it is.’’
Shun started walking, hands in his pockets to make sure his wallet wouldn’t be stolen again, like the last day. He still had a slight headache, but nonetheless he whistled as he left the home behind him.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 10% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 4% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 5% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0%

------------------

Addressed: x Mentioned: Kain, the others Word count: 595 Notes: I really wanted to post with Shun, so here’s an ugly post.
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:34 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’MMMMMM~ It sssoooooo nummy and sweettttt, Yuyu~’’, Roki said after tasting the chocolate fudge and Yuki laughed at him. ‘’Sorry...didn't mean to squeal like that, Yuyu...’’
Yuki squeezed Roki’s hand, smiling at the boy as he dragged him along the hallway. After all they were still going to the classroom so they could have class. Because it was still school. They finally reached the door to their class and Roki walked faster, stopping in front of Yuki as he looked at him.
‘’No, Yuyu. We can't do this stuff alone anymore. You can protect me and I can protect you be we have to do it together. We got to be equals in this okay?’’, Roki said to him and Yuki blushed slightly, staring at his feet. He could feel Roki gripping his hand tight and he blushed even more, nodding at Roki.
Suddenly the door to the classroom opened and a lot of people came out, all students. Yuki didn’t quite know how to respond, but it didn’t matter because Roki had already grabbed him and pulled him aside so that Yuki wouldn’t be crushed by the students’ feet. After all the students had left the classroom this man came out, probably their teacher. He looked at them and smiled, he seemed nice.
‘’It's time for lunch boys, but don't worry I will tell your foster parents you stayed in class. Well as long as you read the chapter we studied today and can answer some questions for me tomorrow. How's that sound?’’, the man asked and Yuki nodded, blushing slightly as he shyly looked up at the man, who then passed them.

Roki held Yuki’s hand tight as he appeared from behind him, and Yuki could feel his hand starting to sweat. It felt a bit uncomfortable, but he didn’t want to let go of Roki’s hand. Looking at the boy he tried to force a smile, but nothing appeared on his face. There was just a blush, an uncomfortable look.
‘’Guess we missed class...cause of me...sorry, Yuyu. At least we won't get in trouble...maybe...’’, Roki said as he looked at his feet, he seemed ashamed. Yuki just shook his head, smiling weakly now and he responded with: ‘’It’s okay Kitten, it’s just school… And it wasn’t your fault, it was the bullies’. And it’s not like missing one class really matters…’’
‘’So let's go get something to eat then. But...after we do...I really need to ask you something...it's important now cause it keeps happening...’’, Roki then said and Yuki looked confused at him, not sure what to say; because he didn’t know what Roki was talking about. He knew Roki had mentioned before in the nurse’s office, but he didn’t know what he was going on about exactly.

As Roki pulled him along through the hallway, after the other students, Yuki’s stomach began to twist and turn slightly. The nervousness was unbearable, as his heartbeat began to rise as well, like crazy. he looked at Roki and realized the boy acted strange; maybe he felt nervous too about what he was going to tell Yuki, but Yuki wasn’t entirely sure. Actually he wasn’t sure at all.
‘’What is he going to tell me…? I don’t know… but I’m scared… What if it’s something I don’t know the answer to. A question I don’t know how to respond to? I don’t want to look stupid in front of Roki…’’, Yuki thought as he eyed the boy shyly.
They reached the school’s cafeteria where more students already had found their groups and seats, or just some friends to talk with. Almost the whole room was packed with other people. Yuki swallowed at the sight, and he stomach twisted even more at the food the other people were eating in the room. But then he realized something: ‘’I hadn’t eaten in days, nothing at all… but I just ate some chocolate fudge, I didn’t even think about it. How come I can’t eat anything else or I get sick…?’’
Yuki looked at Roki, squeezing the boy’s hand. He bend over to Roki and kissed his forehead for a brief moment before pulling back and smiling weakly. However, the slight blush on his face showed that he was rather nervous and uncomfortable with so many people around him.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 58%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: The man, the bullies, people in the canteen Word count: 717 Notes: Eh, ugly lame post…

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:49 am

Roki continued to stare down at the ground as he heard Yuki move to look in to the lunch room. He wanted to look to but the pain in his tummy was very distracking and made it hard to consentrate on anything else. As Yuki looked around in the lunch room Roki let his thoughts wander again trying to think of anything but what kept entering his mind. 'I wonder if these thoughs are even normal...or legel...what if I tell Yuki and he gets really mad and tells everyone...what if he never wants to speak to me again because I have such a dirty mind...well...i guess there is dirtier...but...still...i wonder what Yuki really looks like in his boxers...ew! No! No no no no no Roki! Gotta think of something else...'
Roki noticed Yuki looking at him and smiled weakly at him. He felt Yuki squeeze his hand before leaning over and kissing his forehead. Roki's face heated up all over again and the feeling in his tummy grew again. Roki blinked back tears as he stared at the ground very confused and ashamed now.
'I wish there was a way to turn it off...well...besides that one thing...and telling Yuki...ugh why does it keep coming back dang it...'

Roki looked at Yuki seeing him blushing as well. Looking closer at Yuki's face he looked rather nervous and uncomfortable. Roki smiled innocently at him and hugged Yuki tightly laying his head on Yuki's shoulder. He stayed there just hugging Yuki and willing his body to relax. After he finally got rid of the pictures in his mind he pulled back though his tummy still hurt a great deal. Roki took a deep breath and smiled weakly at Yuki before slowly starting to speak.
“Soooo...um...Yuyu? I was just...um...wondering if maybe...” Roki started playing with his hands as he struggled to find the right words to say. He wanted to ask but part of his was afraid and another part though that it was very wrong. He looked down at the floor and put his hands behind his back as he kicked the floor softly with his right foot. “Wellll...um...you know that...that...thing that we was doing in the classroom...upstairs...before you said no? Well...um...I kinda...that is...”
Roki started breathing faster and his face darkened to a deep red color. He felt the feelings in his tummy grow again and he yelped softly before rubbing his lower tummy. After a few seconds he noticed that rubbinghis tummy didn't seem to help so he pulled his hand back. He looked at his fingers softly banging the tips together as he tried to continute.

“My tummy hurt really bad...after I left the classroom...so...I kinda...um...sniff...I kinda...um...I.”  Roki felt tears start to fall as he shook his head and wiped at his eyes trying to stop them. They just kept coming though and Roki hiccuped softly before hugging himself tightly with his arms.
“I didn't kn-know...how t-to stop it from hu-hurting so...I ran away...t-to see if I could fix the...hic...th-the problem...”  Roki hugged himself tighter as his tears rushed down his face. He closed his eyes not daring to look at Yuki. He didn't want to see Yuki's look of shock or disgust. He didn't know how Yuki was going to react but he was sure Yuki won't be understanding about his dirty mind. He knew Yuki was a caring person but Roki figured every person or in this case boy had a breaking point. 'Dang it Roki man up and stop being a whiny baby. Just tell Yuki how you feel so he can help you or dump you...wait dump me? B-but...I don't want Yuki to dump me...'
Roki started crying louder having scared himself from his own thoughts. He hiccuped loudly and collabsed onto the ground barely able to speak now.

“I went into a...hic...a closet in the l-lower p-part of the school...and...hic...t-t-touch myself...t-to your image...hic...I-I don't know why I-I-I d-did but...it hurt so bad...hic...and after I started I-I-I couldn't stop...and then something r-really bad happened and...and...hic...water came out of me...and went everywhere...and I ran away be-because I didn't know what else to do...”
Roki finally started to calm down as his body shook. He looked up at Yuki with huge watery eyes now his whole face still a dark red.
“Th-the reason I had to tell you this is...because I wanna know why...why it happened...and why does it keep happening? My tummy hurts right now again and I dunno how to make it stop...and...and does it happen to you? How do I make it go away? Also...what was all that...that water...and...um...why did it feel so good?”
Roki hiccupped softly again before wiping his eyes on his shirt sleeve and looking back up at Yuki with his big watery eyes waiting for him to speak.

Addressed: Yuki. Mentioned: ~ Word Count:816. Notes: Wow he finally told him...now will Yuki be able to help him without passing out from fear? XD

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:32 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Roki hugged him and Yuki returned the hug, but his touch on Roki's back was only faintly. He could hear Roki's breath in his ear and closed his eyes, blushing.
‘’Soooo...um...Yuyu? I was just...um...wondering if maybe...’’, Roki began as he pulled back from their hug and Yuki looked confused at him. For some reason he had the feeling his heartbeat went faster again. He not only felt nervous this time, but as Roki continued to speak there was a mixture of sickness in it.
‘’Wellll...um...you know that...that...thing that we was doing in the classroom...upstairs...before you said no? Well...um...I kinda...that is... My tummy hurt really bad...after I left the classroom...so...I kinda...um...sniff...I kinda...um...I, I didn't kn-know...how t-to stop it from hu-hurting so...I ran away...t-to see if I could fix the...hic...th-the problem...’’
It wasn't sickness because it was disgusting; it wasn't disgusting at all, it was normal. It was sickness because the nerves were taking over and because Yuki didn't know how to respond to this; he didn't know how to help Roki, how to make him feel better.
‘’I went into a...hic...a closet in the l-lower p-part of the school...and...hic...t-t-touch myself...t-to your image...hic...I-I don't know why I-I-I d-did but...it hurt so bad...hic...and after I started I-I-I couldn't stop...and then something r-really bad happened and...and...hic...water came out of me...and went everywhere...and I ran away be-because I didn't know what else to do...’’
Yuki stared at Roki, he just stared, not saying a word. Because what was there to say? How should he respond? He couldn't just explain it to Roki, right? At least not in front of all these students. Yuki looked at the cafeteria with the corner of his eye, seeing some people look at them, his nervous feeling grew stronger. It wasn't like those students had heard Roki speak or anything; it was just that right now Roki was sitting on the ground crying, in front of Yuki, acting small and innocent; a new reason for a bully attack. And Yuki didn't want that.

‘’Th-the reason I had to tell you this is...because I wanna know why...why it happened...and why does it keep happening? My tummy hurts right now again and I dunno how to make it stop...and...and does it happen to you? How do I make it go away? Also...what was all that...that water...and...um...why did it feel so good?’’, Roki finally spoke and Yuki looked at him, meeting his watery eyes. Yuki sighed and blushed heavily as he started rubbing his head shyly; he just didn't know what to say. Somewhere in the cafeteria he could hear laughter and someone saying at them: ‘’Did he propose to you? And you said no? Cat got your tongue? Gays, haha!’’
Yuki sighed in relief at the bully's words; they didn't know what Roki had told him, because they hadn't heard him speak, just saw him act. No one. That was good.
‘’How do I explain this to him...? I can't, it's too hard... I should man up and tell him because I'm older and I know, but...’’, Yuki thought as he stood there rubbing the back of his head, completely dumbfounded. They needed some time together, a place where no one was so he could explain it to Roki, though, he still didn't know how he was going to to that.

Yuki grabbed Roki's hand, pulling him up. He hugged the boy tight for a moment as he gave the giggling people in the cafeteria an evil stare. After that he pulled back and grabbed Roki's hand, smiling weakly at him.
‘’It's okay. Come.’’, he simply said, pulling Roki away from the cafeteria and into the hallways. Pulling him along through the school the blush on his face grew bigger, as he tried to find a place where no one could hear them have this rather awkward conversation.
He found an empty classroom after trying the door and pulled Roki inside, closing the door behind him. Resting with his back against the now closed door he looked at Roki, his blush dark red.
‘’Here no one can hear us... I'm sorry, I just wanted to get away from there and... I um... I find it hard to explain this...’’, he began, rubbing his head again in nervousness. ‘’First of I want to say it's okay; yes, have had this, too... a while back... second... I find it hard to explain this because I dunno what to say...’’
He took a deep breath as the memories of that day returned to him and his body shivered. It had felt so good, but he had felt like a sinner; he still felt like it.

‘’I love you Roki, nothing can change that. Not even what you just told me, because... because I've had it, too...’’, he continued, trying to tell Roki it was alright, that Yuki wasn't mad or disgusted by it. He could never get mad at Roki, the boy was too cute and innocent. Well, most of the time; Yuki remembered Roki had attacked him this morning, but he quickly shoved the thought away, smiling again weakly. But that smile soon faded.
‘’The reason why you feel this... is because... um... because... because you're turned on... I don't know why it happens... but they say it's natural so um... I don't really know...’’
Yuki swallowed, trying to stay focused. Now that he was explaining it, the feelings returned to him, and glancing at Roki he guessed the boy fwlt the same way. And they were once again alone in an empty classroom; great...
‘’That stuff you called water... that's um... a man an woman use it to make babies.’’
Yuki facepalmed himself without moving his hand; in his mind. He had just said something really stupid. But, it was the truth, so no harm done, right? ‘’Oh no... why did I say it like that...?’’
Staring at Roki, blushing even more than before, he coughed slightly at his words because he felt ashamed, before shrugging.
‘’N-never mind... at least it's normal...’’, he mumbled as he wrapped his arms around Roki, hugging him.
‘’Don't do anything stupid Yuki, just don't...’’, his mind told him, but hi face was already closer to Roki's kissing the boy's lips gently.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 58%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: People in the canteen, a bully Word count: x Notes: Ooooooh Yuki! You got plans? ;D

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:00 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun walked through town, entering the park like he had wanted to on his day away from the home. he felt a bit bad about sneaking off so soon, because he was afraid to get in trouble, and it just felt wrong to disobey the rules like this. But then again, it felt also really good because he was finally out of that home for once, and it felt like a long day off; a long, beautiful day off.
‘’If only I could have a day like this all the time…’’, he thought, saddened by the thought that this was only a one-time thing; he would be home again in the afternoon, and he would not have this chance again in probably a long time. ‘’Tomorrow work, I just remember… Great… But, at least I will be able to leave the home with an excuse.’’
Shun sat down on a wooden bench and kicked with his feet slightly, a few times, before looking up and seeing the small ice cream stand not too far away from him. There was a man selling ice cream, like probably almost every day. He met Shun’s eyes for a moment and smiled, nodding a greeting, and Shun nodded a greeting in return. He wondered whether or not he should get himself some ice cream. Actually he had told himself he would, but maybe two ice cream was alright, too…
‘’No, only one is fine; I can’t spend too much. I have a day to myself but the children in the home still need good food and toys, and I’m one of the few who can give them those things.’’
Getting up from the bench Shun moved over to the ice cream stand, waiting in line. When it was finally his turn he asked them man for a mint ice cream; his favorite ice cream flavor. Not many people understood why he would buy this flavor, but he preferred this over vanilla, which most people bought, or anything else.

Shun had just paid for his ice cream and was ready to walk off and sit back on the bench and enjoy it when suddenly the man behind the ice cream stand addressed him. ‘’Hey boy, shouldn’t you be at school, or do you have a day off? Just wondering.’’
Shun’s breath got stuck in his throat and he swallowed for a moment, not sure what to say, but he guessed he could better go with the truth; he didn’t know this person, so this person for sure didn’t know him; he couldn’t do anything to him. ‘’No, I felt sick this morning so one of my friends who lives in the same house with me signed me off for school. But I feel much better now so that’s why I’m out in the sunlight. I guess one day off can’t hurt, right?’’, Shun responded and the man shrugged, probably agreeing with him. But as Shun smiled one last time and moved away, he could hear the man say some last words; some mean words.
‘’Ah, you’re one of those unwanted foster children. I understand; school isn’t that important for you youngsters, anyway.’’
Shun groaned, pretending he hadn’t heard the man say that; yet another person for his ‘disliking’ list; an imaginary list of people who didn’t understand him nor the others, and who only thought of these children as nuisances. Yes, this man was one of those people.
With a sigh Shun flopped down on the bench again, enjoying his ice cream. He didn’t look back at the man, neither at the other people in line; some had heard their conversation and were now staring at him, or whispering with each other. Hell, like Shun cared; as long as he lived and knew himself what kind of person he was, he was happy and fine with anything others said about him.

After finishing his ice cream he got up and strolled through the part for a moment, before leaving the place and going back into town. Next stop; finding a new music instrument, because his guitar had broken long ago.
Searching for a music store he walked through the main street, and his eyes fell on something disturbing; someone he knew, with someone he didn’t know. It was Haya, and she was walking hand in hand with… this boy. A boy Shun had never seen before, a person who stole his girlfriend. And Shun hadn’t had a clue about the situation until now. She had cheated on him with another boy, and finally last night she had made a decision; dump the ‘worthless’ one. Shun’s heart ached, his stomach twisted; it stung, it hurt.
‘That little…’’, Shun thought, but he wasn’t able to finish his sentence. He didn’t want to face her, he didn’t want to yell right now, or cry. Crying was the worst of all, even.
So instead of moving over to them and raging to his heart’s content, Shun turned around and ran off, entering a small street and hiding there for a few minutes, until his raging heartbeat had calmed down again. ‘’I’m such a coward… I should have confronted her about it… that little… little… ugh… I don’t understand why she would do this to me… Why…? Why would she do such a thing, break my heart like this…?’’
Peeking around the corner he saw Haya and the unknown boy had passed and Shun sighed in relief, wiping away a few tears that had welled up in his eyes. His heart still ached badly, but the pain was fading again, slightly. Entering the main street again he went in search for a music store, trying not to think about what he just had seen.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 10% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 4% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 5% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0%

------------------

Addressed: The ice cream man Mentioned: People in line for the ice cream, Haya, an unknown boy, Verine (slightly) Word count: 954 Notes: Poor Shun’s heart got crushed even more.
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:03 pm

Roki hiccupped softly still wiping at his eyes as slow tears trailed down his cheeks. He looked up to see Yuki blushing darkly and smiled a small nervous smile. '...Yuyu looks just like me...he he...'
"Did he propose to you? And you said no? Cat got your tongue? Gays, haha!’’
Roki yelped quietly and turned to see several students starring at then. Even though he had tried to be very quiet he realized his whimpering and wailing had caused a small scene. He blushed darker if that was even possible and hugged his body with his arms again.
'At least they didn't hear what I said...but...ugh images and pain again...I hate my tummy so much...'
Roki whimpered again slowly rubbing his lower tummy. He was in pain as well as scared and worried. Since it kept getting worse he knew he would probably have to find a closet to fix everything after Yuki answered.
Roki looked back up to see Yuki rubbing his head. He looked very uncomfortable and worried which worried Roki. One thing that made him happier though, was that he didn't see a single bit of hate or disgust in Yuki's face or eyes. Roki let out a breath that he hadn't even noticed he had been holding.
Roki yelped a bit loudly as Yuki grabbed his hand and pulled him up. He stared at Yuki with a mixed of confusion, pain, and a tiny bit of annoyance. He wasn't that annoyed at all really he just didn't like being pulled around when he was hurting from a certain spot on his body.

He smiled softly as Yuki wrapped his arms around him into a hug. He heard several people start giggling and glared at them. His evil look that he tried to give them turned out to be more of a cute and adorable little look then a actual glare though.
Roki realized this when a few girls pointed and started giggling at how 'adorable and cute' he looked. Roki grew more upset and cut his eyes more causing them to start awwing him. He felt his face heat up more and looked away very confused. 'Weird girls...never gonna understand them...' Roki was pulled from his thoughts though when Yuki pulled back from the hug and started talking.
"It's okay. Come.’’
Roki nodded before being pulled from the cafeteria and into the halls. As he was pulled along through the school he started to wonder where Yuki was taking him. They passed by a bathroom and several closets which made Roki whimper as thoughts of Yuki entered his mind again.
'...I wonder if...if Yuki could help me...ew yuck Roki no...ugh pain go away...' Roki turned to stare at Yuki's head and back which didn't help much either as the thoughts turned to Yuki's build. He looked at the ground just trusting Yuki to lead him.
Finally he was pulled into a empty classroom and looked around as Yuki closed the door. Roki whimpered and hugged himself again wanted so bad to touch himself. But he wouldn't. Not while Yuki was there. Though the idea turned him on greatly he wouldn't do that to poor Yuki.

"Here no one can hear us... I'm sorry, I just wanted to get away from there and... I um... I find it hard to explain this... First of I want to say it's okay; yes, I have had this, too... a while back... second... I find it hard to explain this because I dunno what to say..."
Roki nodded as he remembered this happening to him when his father forced himself on Roki. He had always felt something from it but never when through with it after his father was done with him. It had felt to disgusting and wrong. It had never been this bad but still. A few times he had asked his father to tell him what it was he was feeling but his father just laughed and called him a 'Bitch'. Since he hated it and knew all to well what the word meant he soon stopped asking.
"I love you Roki, nothing can change that. Not even what you just told me, because... because I've had it, too... The reason why you feel this... is because... um... because... because you're turned on... I don't know why it happens... but they say it's natural so um... I don't really know...’’
Roki slowly nodded smiling warmly at Yuki's words. He loved it when Yuki told him he loved him. Now more then ever. However he quickly gasped softly as he felt something. His piece was pressing against his pants which for some reason was sending tiny shivers of pleasure down his body. He gritted his teeth holding back a moaned as he forced his hands to remain at his sides.
" That stuff you called water... that's um... a man an woman use it to make babies. N-never mind... at least it's normal...’’

Roki stopped suddenly and looked up at Yuki in confusion. That one part confused him. 'Men and women use water to make babies? Well...that's not weird at all...why water? Couldn't they just go find one somewhere else? Or better yet do like mother told me and go to the hospital. She said she picked me out of a whole room so I know they have them.'
Roki giggled innocently before speaking.
"Yuyu, I think there are some holes in your logic. Babies come from the Hospital not people silly."
Roki giggled again smiling at Yuki. 'Guess I can return the favor later by having a talk with Yuki. Poor Yuyu doesn't know where babies really come from...but that water...it...it does feel really good...so...I guess it might give someone a happy feeling like babies do...but I think it feels a lot better...and...mmm
...Yuyu...'

Roki smiled innoccently to himself. He gasped when he felt something and looked down to see his hands on his pants. He pulled them back as his body jolted begging to be touched. He blushed deeply hoping Yuki hadn't seen him do that. 

Roki looked up to find Yuki's face almost upon his. His body jolted again as the feelings in his tummy grew to the most painful he had ever felt them. ' So close...with Yuki...n-no the images...mmmm...' Roki whimpered before gasping when Yuki leaned in to kiss him softly. He melted into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around Yuki's neck closing his eyes. One of his hands rubbed Yuki's hair as he moaned in his throat blushing slightly from the noise.
He pushed Yuki back against the wall just behind them and gasped as his piece hit Yuki's leg. He shook his head and moaned as he slowly started grinding again Yuki's leg pleasure coursing through his body. 
He pressed his lips against Yuki's again deepening the kiss. His hand slowly explored Yuki's body as his tongue explored Yuki's mouth. After a few seconds Roki stopped his hand on the front of Yuki's pants. He cupped him rubbing him slow and hard as he started grinding his own piece harder against Yuki's leg. Roki felt his body shake with pleasure as his mind cleared. He whimpered and pulled back from Yuki for a split second to whisper a few words. "...mmm...Yuyu...please...don't say no this time...t-touch me...m-make the pain go away...mmm...p-please..."
Roki slammed his lips back onto Yuki's kissing him deeply again.

Addressed: Yuki. Mentioned: ~ Word Count:816. Notes: Omg this post it fkshfjsjchgjaofhfnd! <33

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:44 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki could feel Roki’s arms wrapped around his neck as the boy returned the kiss. One of Roki’s hands rubbed his hair as they kissed and for a moment Yuki thought he could hear Roki moaning slightly. The sound turned him on slightly, but on the other hand it also made him a bit nervous, because he didn’t really know what to do now or how to respond to it.
Yuki was pushed against the wall by Roki. Yuki blushed heavily as Roki moaned again and then suddenly kissed again, deepening the kiss. He could feel something against his leg but he didn’t dare to look down; he already guessed he knew what it was. Well, he thought he knew.
Yuki held his breath as he felt Roki’s hands going all over his body, and he firmly wrapped his own arms around Roki’s back, holding the boy tight. He whimpered slightly as their tongues met and he pressed Roki’s body firmer against his. He didn’t really think anymore, it just happened; he couldn’t control what he did, but what he did felt good. When Roki suddenly touched Yuki below, Yuki moaned softly. His own actions quite scared him, and when Roki pulled back, ending their kiss, Yuki thought it was because of him doing something wrong; he immediately felt bad.
‘’...Mmm...Yuyu...please...don't say no this time...t-touch me...m-make the pain go away...mmm...p-please...’’, Roki said, however, and Yuki sighed in relief; it wasn’t his fault why Roki had stopped kissing him and touching him. At least that was a good thing. Before Yuki could say anything to his words, Roki kissed him again deeply, firmly.
‘’If Roki wants it, I guess I can do this for him… And I want it too, right…?’’, Yuki thought as he wrapped his arms around Roki again, rubbing the boy’s back as he returned the kiss.

He slowly moved his hands down Roki’s back, slowly moving on to his hind and touched it lightly. The feelings in his stomach grew closer; he had always tried to keep them hidden whenever he felt them, because it felt wrong and like a sin. But if Roki really wanted it, then why couldn’t Yuki want it, too?
‘’I can do this, I don’t live with my father anymore, I have my own life now, I can make my own rules… And just… the thought of Roki and I… Mmm…’’, Yuki thought and he pulled back from their kiss, staring at Roki for a few seconds and wiping some hair out of the boy’s eyes before bending forward with his face again and this time kissing the boy’s neck. As he did this he slowly moved his hands down Roki’s body, ending up near his pants.
He began to feel lightheaded, nervous, and the blush on his face darkened. He swallowed a few times, trying to gain courage and control over his body, until he felt ready. He began to rub Roki down there as he kept on kissing the boy’s neck, licking it now and then in between.
It actually felt really good doing this. Yes, he was nervous, but he guessed Roki felt rather nervous, too, so he wasn’t the only one. And they both enjoyed it, it seemed, so no harm done. Actually as Yuki went on pleasuring Roki, he began to feel a bit more confident, like it a bit more with each minute that passed. Why had he been so afraid at first? It wasn’t so bad at all.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 60%
------------------

Addressed: x Mentioned: Roki, his father Word count: 583 Notes: Eeeeep! The sexehness! <3333

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:14 pm

Roki continued to rup his lower body against Yuki's leg as he kissed him deeply. The pleasure his body and mind was in was overwhelming him. His mind was blank as he just accepted anything his body wanted to go with. Whatever felt good and right at the time was all he cared about. However Roki did keep having small nagging thoughts in the back of his mind. Ones that told him to be very gentle and considered for Yuki. Not to hurt him in any way, shape, or form while helping him.
'I can't be like my father...I have to be ready to stop or...mmm...or help Yuki. I would never forgive myself if I did anything even close to what my father did to me.'
Roki felt Yuki pull back for their kiss all of the sudden and he whimpered softly. He quickly noticed that he was still rubbing against Yuki's leg and blushed deeply. He didn't pull back though. He felt like he should pull back but he couldn't seem to get his body to listen. He gasped suddenly when Yuki took him by surprise and wiped the hair from his eyes before leaning in and kissing his neck. Roki moaned loudly and closed his eyes as he tilted his neck to let Yuki have more work room. He felt Yuki slowly moving his hands around his body before they slid downwards.

Roki's eyes flew open as Yuki's hand stopped near his lower area. He wanted Yuki to touch him but at the same time he didn't. His father's image flashed in his mind and Roki felt tears start to form. Would it hurt just as bad? That one question rang through his thoughts over and over again. He heard Yuki swallow guessing he was nervous too.
'But Yuyu is going to be careful right? I...I don't wanna feel that pain again...I mean...Yuyu isn't father so it should be okay...right...ugh I dunno...'
Roki thought about telling Yuki to stop since he felt like he was going to be sick from fear and worry. As he opened his mouth about to say something he felt Yuki start to rub him through his pants. Roki's body jolted forward as a amazing feeling of pleasure coursed thru his lower body. Roki moaned loudly grabbing Yuki's head with his hands. He felt Yuki lick his neck and went nuts. Roki opened his body up more in his lower area as he moaned loudly again. It felt so much better then what his father had done. Never had he felt this in all the times his father had forced himself on Roki.
“...mmm...Yuki...I...ooooo...I...”

Roki shook his head slowly and reach forward with Yuki's hand. He pulled Yuki's hand away before quickly shoving it down the front of his pants. As soon as Roki felt Yuki's hand on him his legs buckled. He fell backwards onto the ground pulling Yuki on top of him. He whimpered as he tried to get the feeling back down there but lost it. He sighed and grabbed Yuki's head before rolling him over and laying on Yuki's stomach. He reached down with his hand trying to fix it while kissing Yuki's lips softly. His body jolted forward suddenly as he moaned loudly again.
“...Yuki...r-right there...mmm...keep going...faster...like as fast as...ooooo...as fast as you can...right there...so close already...just...mmmmmmmm~”
Roki slowly started moving Yuki's hand up and down. He smiled a bit giggling softly and breathed heavily before going back down onto Yuki's lips.

Addressed: Yuki. Mentioned: ~ Word Count:630. Notes: If I need to change something just tell me Jayjay~

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next