The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Group Home RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Group Home RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Group Home RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Group Home RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Group Home RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Group Home RP

+8
Verine
Jeamesero
Kain
Bright Fang
Dawn
Kanaya
Shadow
Kahlua
12 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Group Home RP - Page 12 Empty Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Riadven Pribilsky Group Home

Hello, you are now in a group home (for whatever reason) for children between the ages of six and eighteen. Your foster parents are only in it for the money, hardly paying attention to the children, which is why the older children help care for the younger.
The adults of the house supply the food, but not the meals. They pay the bills and attend meetings, but there is nothing else that they do for their adopted children.
The home is located in a small town in southern Montana. The town only has the necessities: a grocery store, pharmacy, doctor's office, dentist, a few clothing stores, an all-grades school, and so on.
The parents go by the names Veronica Pribilsky and Johnathan Pribilsky. They are hard on the children, occasionally losing their tempers on the older ones and potentially getting violent on a select few that stand up for the younger kids who only get screamed at.
It's a fend for yourself world mostly, but a few of the older kids take care of the younger ones and the others maintain their roles as young adolescent miscreants.

The rules of the home that are strictly maintained by the adults are as follows:
ø There is to be absolutely no swearing around the younger children (Under age 12).
ø The use of cell-phones is prohibited while doing homework and between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM.
ø If inappropriate behaviour, such as PDA, horseplay with violent intentions, disobedience, or deliberate discrimination towards another member of the home is discovered, all involved will be punished.
ø  If classes at school are discovered to be skipped, punishment will be in order, including grounding, confiscation of items such as cell phone, MP3, laptop, and other privileges temporarily dissolved.
ø Any pets must be entirely paid for by the owner, and if complaints are filed, they go instantly unless it is a hearing, sight or other disablement helper.
Welcome to the home, Guest.
ø No rooms will be shared by the same gender, no matter of sexuality.
ø Unless otherwise discussed by the parents, no children will be allowed in the basement suite.
ø No outsiders will be brought in to the house without a valid reason and approval from the parents.
ø Doors will be locked at 9:00 PM every night, and unlocked at 6:00 AM each morning, with the exception of work duties.

What you may and may not have to begin the RP:
May have:
Cell phone
Laptop
Clothing (obviously)
iPod or other Mp3 device
Stuffed animals
Money
Bicycle (pedal only)
Job
Relationship (out of home)

May not have :
Pets
Vehicle
Motorcycle

**If you wish or have before you join or gain any of these things later in the Group Home RP, please do not hesitate to PM me (Abaddon) and I will either accept, deny, or suggest changes.
Please be realistic, a 12 year old isn't going to buy themselves a corvette, that just doesn't happen.

On another note, I, Abaddon, will be running this RP. You'll PM your joining forms to me and I'll PM you back with your acceptance or anything that needs to be changed.
You can all only roleplay one character per account, as long as you promise to keep them active. Second characters will be allowed once the RP has been going strong for a week.
Your character should be relatively similar to your wolf in personality and name, if not exactly the same. In the home, they don't really consider each other siblings, more just people living in the same place. So yes, relationships within the house are allowed.
Get as dirty as y'all want but don't be super graphic about it. Also, if you're nine, frickle frackle isn't a thing. Ok? Ok.
I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE FUN. LET'S DO THIS.

By the way, a map of the main floor that the kids live on:
Group Home RP - Page 12 2wohv5s

J O I N I N G

Code:
Name;

Nicknames;

Age;

How did you get in the home;

How long have you been in the home;

Physical description;

Reference;

Personality;

History;

Family;

Likes;

Dislikes;

Hobbies;

Sexual Orientation;

Relationship Status;

Job;

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Group Home RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Group Home RP

Post by Roki Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:31 am

“I...I'm in 9th grade, high school. And...do you have money? I mean, I don't have any money...and we can't buy anything new without money.”
Roki laid his head on Yuki's back smiling as he though. '9th grade but still twelve. Hm, smart and mature for his age just like me. Bit sexy for a twelve year old too but...Wait! What!?' Roki sat up straight blushing and looking around. He sighed before speaking to Yuki answering his question with a small smile.
“Well I didn't really want to buy anything. I just wanted to look since I wasn't ever aloud to go to any stores with my parents. I went with my best friend, but just a couple times and they were all different. She tried to make me go into a toy store one time, but lets face it. Mature teen like me with all these chains and stuff in a toy store would get picked on at school a lot...”
Roki saw a large building up ahead and stared over Yuki's shoulder. His tummy knotted and he swallowed before laying his head back on Yuki's back and closing his eyes. He didn't want to go to school. If they pulled his records from his old school then he would be one year head of Yuki. He wanted to be with Yuki. He had hated school since everyone picked on him and he was always alone in the halls. Never had he made a friend that truly wanted to be seen with him. They had always turned and sided with any bully that had challenged him. Roki had always seemed to come home with cuts and bruises on him. His father just yelled at him for getting beaten and his mother just pretended he was even there.
Roki felt tears come to his eyes and he wiped his eyes on Yuki shirt softly sniffling before regaining his mind and stopping all the thoughts.
“You said something about a darker side of town...? What do you mean?”
Roki felt Yuki slow the bike and pulled back as he jumped off. Roki blushed deeply before popping off as well. “Well I knew a lot of people that my father us to take me too. They all lived in parts of the town that people never frequented. I just know how to handle myself down there if you wanna go...”
“Nothing creepy right...?”
Roki nodded smiling a bit as he looked around at the parking lot and front of the school. There were teenagers everywhere. He hated teenagers almost as much as he hated adults. There were a few nice ones like he had met last night and this morning at the group home, but they were few and far between. Roki turned back to Yuki to see him smile at him weakly.
“We're here...”
Suddenly Yuki grabbed his head and leaned over. Roki rushed over and looked him over trying to find what had happened to make his head hurt. He heard Yuki groan and jumped a little as thoughts entered his mind. He shook his head back and forth as the blush on his face darkened. 'Really Roki? Yuki's in pain and that's the first thing you think of...well he did sound pretty hot when he did it...Ugh no no no no...though kissing him might make him feel better...'
Roki felt Yuki grab his hand smiling weakly at him again. “I...I'm fine. Let's go inside...”
Roki nodded slowly and tightened his grip on Yuki's hand. He wanted to kiss him or at least hug him. He didn't want Yuki to be in pain, but there was way to many people here. If he did any act of love to Yuki he would open them up to bullying. Roki checked his side bag making sure everything was hidden in the bottom. He pushed his plushie down deeper into his bag before closing it back up again. He tried to force a small smile but it soon faded.
“I just want to go with you, Yuki. Whatever classes you are going to I want to be right there with you. You lead and I will follow.” At this he smiled warmly for the first time since they had left the house. He nodded and shook his hand that Yuki was holding.

Addressed: Yuki.
Mencioned: People at school, His family, and His old school.
Notes: Roki's thoughts really get around a lot. XD
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:58 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Yuki felt Roki squeeze his hand and he smiled weakly, trying to regain control over himself. The lightheaded feeling slowly disappeared and he felt better again, but he was still kind of afraid it might happen again. He had felt so dizzy, like he was going to fall over and pass out, the feeling had scared him pretty much.
‘’I just want to go with you, Yuki. Whatever classes you are going to I want to be right there with you. You lead and I will follow.’’, Roki said, smiling at him. Yuki nodded as he looked at the boy, squeezing his hand back. It was a kind of a late response, but Roki probably didn’t mind. Yuki’s reactions were a bit slow today, he didn’t know why, but he felt less productive than normal. He just felt really tired and dizzy now and then.
‘’I guess. I mean, if they don’t put you in a different class…’’, he whispered and he swallowed, hoping they would put Roki in the same class as him. He didn’t want to end up alone again, he wanted Roki beside him because he was afraid he would end up alone in a class and get bullied again. Even if he would get bullied, then at least he wanted to have Roki near him for comfort, because the boy made him feel so much better about himself.
Yuki began to move forward to the school’s entrance, holding Roki’s hand. He looked around now and then, seeing a few people stare at them and giggle, or grin. Yuki’s stomach twisted as he saw their faces, but he didn’t let go of Roki’s hand, he didn’t want to.
‘’You can all laugh, I don’t care…’’, he thought, but he did care. Bullying hurt, it hurt his soul, his heart. He didn’t mind the hitting and beating; it were the words and insults that hurt him the most.

They entered the school building and Yuki moved to a hallway, it was swarmed with people. Staring at the clock he saw they were early; it wasn’t time for class yet. Yuki and Roki would have some more time alone together, but Yuki didn’t want to stay here in this hall full of people.
‘’Where are less people?’’, he thought as he tried to move through the crowd. He came across the school’s cafeteria, which seemed empty enough. There were only a few people there yet, mainly because school hadn’t even begun, and lunch would take a few more hours to start. ‘’There’s an empty table.’’
He moved to the table and sat down, putting his bag on the ground and just sitting there, staring. Once again he thought he heard giggles somewhere behind him, he clenched his fist. He wasn’t sad anymore, he was just angry. ‘’Why won’t they just leave us alone? I’m allowed to make my own choices…’’
He grabbed Roki’s hand again, holding it firmly. He didn’t really care anymore that people laughed or giggled at them, or whispered things in each other’s ears about them; he just wanted to be with Roki and no one could stop him now.
Yes, he was afraid, but he had asked Roki; it was now official. So he better start man up and become more brave, and protect Roki when needed. He was the oldest, he should stop acting like a wimp.

In the corner of his eye he saw a boy whisper something in the ear of another boy, they both grinned. Soon a girl joined the conversation and started whispering too, one of the boys nodded and suddenly moved their way. Yuki stared at him and meanwhile he gripped Roki’s hand tighter.
‘’Don’t you know your kind isn’t wanted here, boys? Get lost before you make us sick, go find another school.’’, the boy said once he stood by their table and his grin got bigger. Yuki finally let go of Roki’s hand and got up from his seat. Behind the boy the other boy and the girl let out a long ‘ooooh’, like they were pretending to be afraid. They really got on Yuki’s nerves even more.
‘’I can do this… I should not accept this anymore! I left my old life behind, I’m older than Roki, I should take care of this. I have to take care of this. I don’t want our first day of school to become hell again. I have to do this, for Roki…’’, he thought, clenching his fist again. He stared at the older and much bigger boy, who stared back down at him, a challenging look in his eyes. ‘’What, kid?’’
‘’W-would y-you s-so kindly leave m-me and my b-boyfriend a-alone… y-yes?’’, Yuki said and he bit his lip firmly, his fist still clenched. His whole body shivered, but he didn’t want to admit it. He stuttered, but his voice sounded steady and serious enough.
‘’What is this, kid? A threat?’’, the boy asked and Yuki nodded, pushing his own nails into his flesh harder. It hurt, but te pain in his hand made him feel less nervous, even though right now it felt like he could vomit. ‘’Please.’’
‘’No thanks, I’ll rather you two leave us alone.’’, the boy responded and Yuki could feel tears welling in his eyes, but he blinked them away; he couldn’t cry here, not now. ‘’Why won’t he leave us alone…?’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 44%
------------------

Addressed: Roki, a ‘bully’ Mentioned: x Word count: 898 Notes: x

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:05 pm

“I guess. I mean, If they don't put you in a different class...”
Roki heard Yuki whisper. He answered by nodding his head as he bit his lip. He didn't care if they told him no. If the teachers wanted him to learn and wanted to get paid their money then they would let him. Roki had never wanted to be in the same class as anybody before and he was tired of rolling over like a good dog for the adult's running the school systems. They only like to was yell and control him. Well he wasn't gonna have it anymore.
Roki felt Yuki pull on his hand and slowly followed him letting Yuki lead him like always. He smiled and looked around at the school yard. There were defiantly more kids at this school then his last one. The last one he had gone to was a small private school that his parents had forced him into with his brother. His brother had thrown a fit for days until they had finally placed him in along with Roki. Roki had liked it better since the school was smaller.
Roki heard giggling and evilly glared at a group of girls whispering. 'To hell with all of you. Think what you want of me. You don't walk in my shoes and you don't know my heart so take you judgment and shit to someone who cares.' Roki smiled and stuck his tongue out a bit carefully. He didn't want them to see the gold ring in his mouth. Every time someone had seen it they had questioned him about it non-stop.
Roki walked into the building finally with Yuki speeding up his steps so that he could walk beside him. They halls were packed full of students and teachers alike. He glanced at the clock and noted that it was still too early for classes to start. 'Great,' Roki thought smiling to himself. 'More time to spend with Yuki.' Roki felt Yuki drag him through the crew of people not liking how close so of them were getting to him. He grabbed his bag and held it tightly to his side as closed his eyes. He gripped Yuki's hand as tight as he dared not wanting to hurt Yuki, but not wanting to get separated either. He hated places with a lots of people, and a hallway full of teenagers was not exception.
Roki suddenly heard the voices die down and opened his eyes to find that they were in the lunch room of the high-school. Roki smiled as he continued to follow Yuki. He walked over and sat down at a table Yuki had stopped at. He popped down across from Yuki and looked around the room when he heard giggling. He spotted the source of the giggling and saw two boys and one girl whispering. He jumped when Yuki grabbed his hand and held it tightly. 'Jez Yuki. Calm down. Your just giving them what they want.' Roki smiled warmly at Yuki before he started to lean in.
Roki didn't get to kiss Yuki like he had wanted to though because the three teenagers came over to their table. Roki eyed them up starting to get more then a little ticked off at them. It was clear to him that they were upsetting his Yuki and he didn't like it.
“Don't you know your kind isn't wanted here, boys? Get lost before you make us sick, go find another school.”
Roki felt his face heat up from anger and embarrassment as he heard the boys words repeat in his mind several times. Roki gasped softly when Yuki suddenly let go of his hand and stood up. He heard the boy and girl behind their ring-leader 'ooooh' and Roki glared at them.
“What, kid?”
“W-would y-you s-so kindly leave m-me and my b-boyfriend a-alone...y-yes?”
Roki felt his face heat up more and turned his full attention to Yuki. 'D-did he just p-publicly s-say...?' Roki grinned widely even though he was still upset and angry. His heart soared and he glared he the boy and girl again. He threw them a evil stare feeling like he could taken them all on by himself now.
“What is this, kid? A threat?”
“Please”
“No thanks, I'll rather you two leave us alone.”
Roki leaned of and looked at Yuki's face. He saw Yuki blink back tears and slammed his hand's down onto the table before jumping it and pulling Yuki behind him. Roki brushed his hair from his face and sneered at the older boy. Yeah he knew the bully was almost a whole head taller then him, but he didn't care at this point.
“Yeah he threated you, dipshit. Or can't you hear?”
Roki saw the boy's face flush with anger. “What did you call me, tiny?”
Roki rolled his eyes and pulled his fist back before punching the boy with all his strength in the face. He felt and heard a sick popping sound and watched as the bully fell backwards hitting the ground hard. The girl gasped and stepped back as the other boy rushed forward to check on him. Roki giggled softly as the boy sat up his face dripping with blood. The two boys stared up at him with fire in their eyes. 'Oops...plan B: Run.' Roki turned and grabbed Yuki's hand before he took off running.
Roki flew out of the lunch room dragging Yuki behind him. He felt tears form in his eyes, but he blinked them away trying to calm his now racing heart. He turned and took the stairs two at a time until he reached the second floor. He looked back at Yuki shooting him a grin before pulling him into a empty classroom. Roki let go of Yuki's hand and leaned against the door smiling at Yuki. He sighed and slid down the door before collapsing onto the ground and closing his eyes.
“Yuki...w-we lost them...I think...” Roki sat still while he caught his breath and looked at Yuki. “That was different though. I've never seen that side of you before. Didn't even know you had a dark side.” Roki smiled mischievously. at Yuki before continuing. “I think I kind of like, Bad Yuki.”

Addressed: Yuki and Bully.
Mentioned: Students, His father, His brother, His mother, and old school students.
Notes: Better hope he doesn't come back Roki...  >.>
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:27 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki stared at the boy, he was scared. But he had to stand his ground, he had to do it for Roki, he had to protect him.
However, it seemed like Roki had different plans, as he suddenly jumped over the table and landed on Yuki's side, hiding Yuki behind him.
Yuki was dumbfounded and too scared to say anything; he just stood there staring at them with big eyes of fear until hell seemed to break loose.
‘’Yeah he threated you, dipshit. Or can't you hear?’’, Roki said and he hit the mean boy in the face, who toppled over and fell, and Yuki thought he had heard the sound of something cracking. Was it the boy's nose?
‘’Roki! Have you gone mad!?’’, Yuki thought but he didn't say it. His mind screamed it, but he himself was biting his lip, so no words came out.
He saw the angry glare of both the boys as the second one had come to check on the hit one, and Yuki began to feel sick and nervous, his stomach twisting.
That's when Roki grabbed his hand and ran off, dragging Yuki along.

They moved up the stairs and Roki went so quick, he made Yuki almost stumble on his way up. But running and jumping as fast as he could, Yuki managed to stay behind Roki and not lose sight of him.
The feeling of adrenaline rushed through his body and he began to run faster, ending up beside Roki.
The boy entered a classroom and dragged him in, closing the door behind him. He watched as Roki slid down on the ground and closed his eyes; both boys were panting, Yuki rather heavily.
The feeling of adrenaline left his body and his heartbeat went like crazy, his blood buzzed in his ears, his head was throbbing.
He felt dizzy again, like he was going to pass out. He could feel his rapid heartbeat almost anywhere in his body, and he felt lightheaded once more. ‘’Shit! What if they find us? They could have gone after us... That was the most stupid thing Roki has done. I think...’’

‘’Yuki...w-we lost them...I think... That was different though. I've never seen that side of you before. Didn't even know you had a dark side. I think I kind of like, Bad Yuki.’’
‘’What did say...?’’, Yuki thought as he looked at Roki, who grinned back up at him.
‘’I'm not bad... I just tried to protect you...’’, he whispered, glancing around the empty classroom. His body shivered slightly. ‘’We shouldn't be here, school hasn't started yet... but if we go out we might run into those people again...’’
He was worried; they could have hurt them, they could have hurt Roki because he stepped in between and did something horribly stupid. The thoughts about back in the lunch room made something snap inside of him and Yuki glanced angrily at Roki; he wanted to wipe the boy's grin off his face.
‘’I was wondering; have you gone insane!? You should have stayed out of that! I wasn't a bad boy, I tried to protect you! They could have hurt us, they could have hurt you! I don't want you to get hurt! You did something really stupid Ru, now they might come after us and hurt us, hurt you!’’, he yelled. He wasn't angry, he was afraid, afraid for Roki's safety. ‘’I'm the oldest, so I should protect you, not the other way around!’’

He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself. The rush of adrenaline had returned and it made him feel alive and fierce, like he could do almost anything.
He kneeled down in front of Roki and stared the boy in the eyes, tears welling up behind his eyelids, he tried to keep them back but they came anyway; he couldn't stop them anymore. And the crying had effect on his voice.
He was angry, yes, but he was also afraid that if things had gone a different way, Roki would have been the one laying there on the ground instead of that bully. And he wanted Roki to be safe, he wanted to be with him.
As he spoke he poked the younger boy rather hard in his shoulder with his finger, every time he spoke, tears rolling down his cheek.
‘’N-never do this a-again! G-got i-it!’’, he said, trying to sound firm, but he stuttered; his voice was unsteady.
‘’I don't want to lose you, I want to be with you! You idiot!’’, Yuki thought and he wiped away his tears, looking back up at the noy as he blurted out: ‘’I love you! Never do this again!’’
He embraced Roki and planted his lips on his, holding him firmly as he kissed his. He still cried, nut he didn't pay much attention to it anymore; he didn't care.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 45%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: The bullies Word count: x Notes: x

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:23 pm

Galen studied his burnt hand as his father drove him to  a new home. His father had explaned it to him like he was a dog being taken to a vet to get put down, "Galen, get in the car. I'm taking you to a nice new home where you'll make plenty of new friends and be able to screw up other peoples lives instead of mine." Galen had gladly hopped in the car, he had just hoped that his father had managed to be sober to drive him there. The car ride was silent, neither of them dared to say a word to the other. Galen had to grab his own bags, which were only about two, and drag them inside. His father drove off as soon as Galen had grabbed his stuff. Both were glad to be rid of the other. The blond haired boy slipped his gloves back on  his hands and walked inside. He stood there for a moment and looked around. His father had never told him where he was going to school or really anything about where he was going, so he just stood there.

Suddenly he heard a noise and saw a woman rushing towards him, "Haven't you ever learned to knock, boy?" Galen was about to comment, but the woman grabbed him by the shoulders and began spouting out rules. He grabbed a notepad and wrote each one down as she steered him towards the stairs. "My name is Mrs. Pribilsky, if you need something ask the older kids or do it yourself. Just leave me alone." Galen simply nodded and headed upstairs, she hadn't said anything about having to go to school today, so he wasn't going to. He could use some time alone to get things situated. He suddenly smelled something before realizing he hadn't had a shower in three days.. that needed to be fixed. So he found the first bedroom he could and threw his stuff in it. He wouldn't unpack yet, not until after he'd had a shower. He decided to sneak back downstairs and find a plastic bag before running back upstairs and to the shower. He tried to take off the glove on his right hand, but it was stuck to it. His scars always cracked in the winter, when he bent it to grab his bag it must have torn the tight skin and made his hand bleed. Galen took a deep breath and ripped off the glove, ripping back open the barrier of dried blood on multiple spots on his hand. He slid the glove off of his left hand with his teeth so he didn't have to move his right hand. He tied the plastic bag around his bloody hand and stripped down before stepping inside the shower. He preferred to wash his hand separately so he didn't get unneeded soap into it. He let the water run over his face before washing himself, he was almost completely devoid of thought and emotion. He had never dared to hope that this day would come. He had won, he never had to see his father again, never had to endure the burns any longer, it was something only seen in his dreams. Once he had gotten the knots out of his hair, Galen dried himself off and reclothed his body. He sat at the sink and untied the bag from around his hand. It had stopped bleeding, but there was a nice amount of blood in the plastic bag. He gently cleaned the dried blood from his hand with a washcloth, so not to make it bleed, then dabbed alcohol on the spots that had reopened to disinfect them. It burnt so bad that his eyes watered, but he quickly wiped them off and dabbed his hand dry once the alcohol had done it's work. Galen then reached into his bag and grabbed a bottle of aloe lotion and applied it to his hand. This was his daily routine, and it was quite a pain sometimes. Galen grabbed a new pair of gloves and slipped them on, it would hide his hand as well as help the lotion do it's work. He then stood up and walked over to the bed, he laid his belongings out in front of him. He began folding clothes and putting them in a dresser, once that was done he started flipping through a large binder of pokemon cards and arranging them by type. Galen had no electronics, but he couldn't help picking up a few cards here and there.
Addressed- No one
Mentioned- Dave(father), Mrs. Pribilsky
Notes- Just wanted to make it a bit longer

Last edited by Gravity on Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:12 pm

"I'm not bad... I just tried to protect you... We shouldn't be here, school hasn't started yet... but if we go out we might run into those people again...’’
Roki smiled confidently and leaned against the closed door. He watch Yuki look around before turning his eyes back to him. Roki jumped a bit and stared as he saw Yuki glare at him. 'W-what did I s-say?' Roki though a bit scared now. He had never seen Yuki angry at him before and from the feelings he was getting he didn't like it at all.
‘’I was wondering; have you gone insane!? You should have stayed out of that! I wasn't a bad boy, I tried to protect you! They could have hurt us, they could have hurt you! I don't want you to get hurt! You did something really stupid Ru, now they might come after us and hurt us, hurt you. I'm the oldest, so I should protect you, not the other way around!’’
Roki curled his legs up closer and felt tears come to his eyes. He had always hated being yelled at. Mostly because he had always been yelled at and never talked to. He tried to stop the flow of tear by wiping at his eyes but couldn't seem to stop them. He let out soft little sniffles and closed his eyes making sure to hide his face from Yuki. 'I just wanted to help...'
He felt Yuki kneel down in from of him and he blushed deeply trying to stop his tears. He hated being weak. Hated being pushed around and yelled at. If it had been anyone else Roki would have either yelled back or just walked out not caring any less. But this being Yuki and his new bf for life Roki wanted nothing more then to make him happy.
Roki looked at Yuki through his now puffy and watery eyes as he saw Yuki was crying too. He yelped when Yuki pushed hard at his shoulder. Unable to take anymore Roki blinked several times before he started wailing. He felt hot tears fall down his cheeks and onto his jacket.
‘’N-never do this a-again! G-got i-it! I love you! Never do this again!"
Roki nodded a bit trying to calm himself. Suddenly Yuki pulled him in a embrace and kissed him on the lips. Roki jumped and opened his eyes frantically trying to figure what had just happened. Roki closed his eyes quickly and grabbed Yuki's head with his hands deepened the kiss. He felt his breathing and heartbeat increase as the feelings from his tummy returned. He ignored it to the best of his ability as he held Yuki still refusing to let him go. He unconsciously trailed his hand down Yuki's side before stopping it on Yuki's thigh.
He pulled back gasping and felt his face heat up. He quickly looked at Yuki still breathing heavily.
"I-i-i d-didn't mean t-to touch y-your..." He shook his head trying to clear his mind. 'Ugh no go away thoughts. You're gonna make it worse.'
He took a shaky breath and wiped his eyes again. He spoke in a soft voice just above a whisper. "I promise not to do that ever again. But he was hurting you. I don't want anyone to touch my, baby."
Roki covered his mouth as the last word left his mouth. He hadn't meant to say it. It had just kinda slipped out. He felt his face heat up again and covered his face with his hands.

Mentioned: Eh.

Last edited by Roki on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:45 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Adrenaline, Adrenaline, Adrenaline.
Roki grabbed his head and deepened their kiss, and for the first time ever Yuki didn’t get scared or pulled back his head. He didn’t move at all when Roki’s grip around him tightened, he just took it all in and enjoyed every moment of it. it was kind of strange, because he had never felt like this before. He wanted more, for the first time in his life, and he knew what this feeling meant, but his mind didn’t really process it at that very moment.
He could feel Roki’s hand going down and a shiver ran down his spine, but he wasn’t afraid; it felt rather good. Being alone in an empty classroom together with his new boyfriend; it actually sounded rather… dirty, but dirty in a fun way. Roki’s hand ended on Yuki’s thigh and suddenly the boy pulled back from their kiss. ‘’Why did he stop…? I want more…’’
Yuki stared dazed at Roki, trying to progress what just had happened. He had that same tingling feeling in his belly like last night, but it was worse than he could ever imagine, and he just wanted to hold Roki tight and never let go.
‘’I-i-i d-didn't mean t-to touch y-your...’’, Roki stuttered and Yuki stared at Roki’s hand for a moment, silently, before looking back up at the boy. ‘’You can…’’, he thought, but his thoughts didn’t escaped his mouth.
‘’I promise not to do that ever again. But he was hurting you. I don't want anyone to touch my, baby.’’, Roki said and he suddenly seemed a bit shocked, covering his face with his hands; he seemed embarrassed.

Yuki grinned a bit as he looked at Roki, but he quickly wiped the grin off his face, feeling a bit stupid for his actions. He had made Roki cry; that wasn’t pretty much a good thing to do.
So Yuki smiled at him and grabbed Roki’s hands, pulling them away and looking at his face, trying to meet the boy’s eyes. His smile was weak but warm and he held Roki’s hands tight, rubbing his thumb over the back of Roki’s hand.
‘’I’m sorry…’’, he began, taking a deep breath. The feeling slowly left his body now that he had calmed down, but it was still there, lingering in the shadows. ‘’I didn’t mean to make you cry… I probably went a bit too far but…’’
He stopped speaking and bit his lip, trying to find the right words. ‘’I’m sorry Roki… I just wanted to protect you and I was mad because… it could had gone horribly wrong. You might have hit him first, but what if that boy had hit first? Then you would have been hurt…’’, he whispered and he could feel tears rolling down his cheeks again. He sniffled and wiped them away before letting go of Roki’s hands and hugging him again, rubbing the boy’s back. ‘’I’m sorry…’’
He remembered the name Roki had given him, it still rang through his mind. It had sounded a bit weird, but cite nonetheless and Yuki just wanted to make Roki feel better. ‘’You’re my little kitten and I will protect you, okay? I want to protect you…’’

He hugged the boy tighter, resting his head on Roki’s shoulder. Once again tears rolled down his cheeks and he cried, he cried in silence. His body shivered slightly and his head throbbed, but there were no sobbing sounds leaving his mouth. He just kept his jaws clenched shut and his eyes closed firmly, arms wrapped about the only one he truly cared about.
‘’I love you, Kitten. I just want you to be safe…’’, he whispered. His words were soft, probably barely hearable to Roki, but he said them anyway, because he meant what he said.
He let go of the boy again, wiping the tears away and taking another deep breath, trying to regain control over his body, trying to get himself to calm down again. he sat there staring at the ground for a moment until all sad feelings had mostly left him. Looking up at Roki he smiled, a faint grin spread across his face as he thought back about what just had happened. But with those thoughts the feeling in his belly returned as well and he couldn’t help but lean over and kiss Roki again, but this time briefly, before resting his head on the boy’s shoulder once more and whispering in his ear: ‘’Guess we all have a bad side, don’t we…?’’
While his head rested there he grabbed Roki’s hand again, staring at the ground in thoughts. He knew they actually should leave this classroom, because school would probably soon start, and if so, then people would enter this classroom and see these two sitting there on the ground. But even though Yuki’s mind told him to get up and drag Roki with him into the hallway and forget about it all, his body wanted nothing more than to embrace Roki and just hug him. And before he knew it some words slipped from his lips, some words he probably shouldn’t have said.
‘’We’re alone in an empty classroom on our first day of school. How funny…’’, he whispered, but with ‘funny’ he actually meant something else. However he didn’t move, he didn’t want to scare Roki in any way. He just kept resting his head on the boy’s shoulder.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 47%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: The bullies, the other students in school Word count: 905 Notes: OMG THIS POST. POP POP POP.

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:47 pm

Roki felt Yuki grab his hands and pull them away from his face. He blushed deeply still unable to believe he had said that. He looked at his and Yuki's hands as Yuki started rubbing his thumb on the back of Roki's He sniffled and looked up to met Yuki's eyes.
“I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make you cry... I probably went a bit too far but...”
Roki stared at him with interest now. He watched Yuki start biting his lips and started to worry a bit.
"I'm sorry Roki... I just wanted to protect you and I was mad because... it could have gone horribly wrong. You might have hit him first, but what if that boy had hit first? Then you could have been hurt...”
'But he didn't...I don't understand...I am gonna have to fight for the rest of my life. That's what mother and father said. But...Yuki's says no...so...who's right?' Roki's thoughts were suddenly interrupted when Yuki let Roki's hand go and wiped his eyes. Roki blinked just noticing that Yuki had started crying again. He saw Yuki lean in again and didn't try to stop him as Yuki wrapped his arms around him once more. He felt Yuki start rubbing his back and he sighed deeply and closed his eyes.
“I'm sorry... You're my little kitten and I will protect you, okay? I want to protect you...”
Roki felt Yuki's arms tighten around him as the boy started to shake. Roki guessed he was crying again and started rubbing Yuki's back softly too. He snuggled his cheek onto Yuki's shoulder. 'Mother and father were wrong...in a way...I refuse to believe that Yuki's in the wrong...unlike mother and father he really loves me...'
“I love you, Kitten. I just want you to be safe...”
Roki's eyes flew open as the feelings in his tummy returned ten-fold. He felt his face start to burn with embarrassment as he replayed what Yuki had just said into his ear in his mind. Roki felt his mind fog over as he fell into a daze. He watch Yuki pull back and smile at him. He smiled warmly back at him as dirty thoughts started to run through his mind. For the first time since he had felt these feeling and thoughts these thought of Yuki he didn't try to shake them. He just sat still listening to several things Yuki had told him since that had met. He watched Yuki still in his daze lean forward and kiss him on the lips briefly.
“Guess we all have a bad side, don't we...?”
Roki just nodded as his mind continued to wander. The feeling in his tummy started to grow stronger slowly and he started to feel a lot of pain. He cringed and made a move with his hand to rub him tummy slowly so hopefully Yuki wouldn't notice.
“We're alone in an empty classroom on our first day of school. How funny...”
Roki felt his body start to shake and quickly pulled his hand from his tummy. His mind started to fill with things Roki had really never thought about and he really didn't want his hand near his tummy anymore. The more things Roki remembered Yuki saying to him the worse the urges got. He pulled back and gently grabbed Yuki's shoulders. He pushed Yuki onto his back and climbed up on top of him no longer able to stop himself. He repeated him his mind to slow down and tried his best to do this. He placed one leg in-between Yuki's legs and placed the other on the left of him. He lowered his body down onto Yuki's whimpering a bit as he made contact with Yuki's leg that was now in-between his own. He grabbed Yuki's face and lowered his lips to meet Yuki's. His hands left Yuki's face as they moved into Yuki's hair. He moaned loudly and breathed into Yuki's mouth before slowly pushing his tongue against Yuki's lips. He let his tongue enter Yuki mouth like that morning slowly brushing the ring in his mouth against Yuki's tongue in a slow but continuous motion.

Mentioned: Father and Mother.
Notes: *Dies of nosebleed*
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:51 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Roki suddenly pulled back and Yuki lifted his head, looking a bit confused at him. ‘’M-maybe I went a bit too far with that as well...?’’, he thought as he stared at the boy, hoping he hadn't said anything that could cause Roki to be scared or sad. He began to worry about the boy slightly, but that worry soon disappeared completely as Roki suddenly made a move.
He grabbed Yuki by his shoulders and pushed him on the ground, causing Yuki to yelp once out of shock. Laying on his back he looked up at Roki with widened eyes, not sure what to say. He was completely shocked, body frozen stiff on the floor; he didn't dare to move.
At first he had felt so strong and brave, now fear returned and nerves coursed through his body, making his stomach knot and twist. ‘’Maybe this wasn't a smart idea...’’, Yuki thought, staring at Roki with big eyes. His body was unable to move, not that Roki held him too tight, but more because Yuki just didn't know what to do. He couldn't move at all, even though his mind told him to push Roki off out of fear.
However, when Roki leaned down and started kissing him Yuki closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around Roki.

The feelings returned and Yuki wanted nothing more than to keep hold of Roki and never let him go. He heard Roki moan and a strong sting ran through his belly, holding Roki tighter. Before he knew it his hands grabbed Roki's butt and felt the boy's tongue against his; it was all a daze, he didn't progress what happened, he just let it happen.
‘’Shit! This feels so good...!’’, he thought, the feeling growing stronger and stronger. He knew this feeling all too well; he had felt it before but he had felt so ashamed afterwards. Mainly because of the thoughts he had been having. ‘’Oh shit...’’
Yuki whimpered softly and suddenly his eyes grew wide. A moment of sense came back to him; they were in an empty classroom just before the start of school, doing... things.
‘’This feels so good... but it's wrong... what if we get caught...? I wouldn't be able to live with the shame...’’

The feeling was still incredibly strong but Yuki managed to suppress it, pushing against Roki's chest as he tried to get the boy off of him.
‘’Roki, stop...’’, he began carefully, rolling out underneath the boy and sitting up straight. ‘’This is not good... We're in a classroom, we can get caught... I don't wanna get caught...’’
‘’I cursed in my mind... I don't like cursing... why did I curse? Was it because of Roki...? Oh... this isn't good at all...’’, he thought, swallowing. He felt guilty for stopping their moment, but at the same time he felt relieved because they now wouldn't get caught by teachers or students... doing things. But still, that strong desire for more remained, and Yuki took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. He began to realize that he had cursed because he had heard Roki curse first, and he felt ashamed for his actions. ‘’I shouldn't curse. Cursing is bad...’’

He glanced at Roki, blushing heavily. He still panted slightly, he tried it to stop. ‘’I'm sorry... I can't do this, not here...’’, he whispered, taking another deep breath, finally calming down.
He wanted to hug the boy but he was afraid it would set things in motion again, so instead he wrapped his arms around his legs, pulling his knees up to his chin and sitting there silently, staring at the ground.
‘’I've felt it before but never this strong... I actually want more, but this place doesn't feel right... And Roki is probably mad at me now for pushing him off... I don't want him to he mad, but I don't want this... not here...’’
He looked up at Roki, still wondering why Roki had done this. Yuki actually hadn't expected Roki to do these things, because of his age, but he guessed he had been wrong. ‘’He's really twelve? I actually can't believe that. I mean... I'm fourteen and I still have problems even thinking about it...’’
‘’I'm sorry...’’, Yuki whispered, not moving at all as he sat there staring. ‘’I love you...’’ He didn't dare to look Roki in the eyes; he felt dirty and ashamed, but guilty for stopping it most of all.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 46%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: Hnnnnng... no classroom stuff for today~

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:22 am

Roki continuted to kiss Yuki letting his body do what it wanted. The feelings in his tummy grew stronger and stronger and he gasped when Yuki grabbed his bottom. He felt shivers run down his back and he slowly start to moved his body up and down along Yuki's leg. He heard Yuki whimper and smiled happily to himself inside as he focused his full attention on kissing Yuki.
Suddenly Yuki pushed him away and he felt his body jolt with disappointment.
"Roki, stop... This is not good... We're in a classroom, we can get caught... I don't wanna get caught...’’
Roki shifted his weight uncomfortably and just eyed Yuki up. He listened to Yuki's voice be his thoughts were now some where else. He felt tears come to his eyes from what he had just done and from the killing pains in his lower tummy now.
‘’I'm sorry... I can't do this, not here...’’
Roki nodded with understanding as he glanced around the room. 'Ugh closet...no Yuki's here...um...bathroom echos to bad...' Roki's thoughts raced as he found himself rubbing his lower tummy again. His hand he quickly noticed was a lot lower then usually and he pulled his hand back quickly. A dark blush fell over his face and he looked at Yuki with tears in his eyes.
‘’I'm sorry... I love you..."
Roki smiled and slowly, painfully got up and walked over to Yuki. "It fine, Yuki. If you don't want to do...um...that whatever that is...here then I understand. I am gonna go to the school office and see which classes I will be in."
Roki smiled weakly and kissed Yuki on the cheek before rubbing his hair. "Promise to meet me down there when you feel better okay."
Roki forced himself to walk slowly over to the door and turned to smile reassuringly at Yuki. He opened the door and closed it behind him before blushing and panicking again. He took off running as quickly and quietly as he could. He tore down the hallways and turned in circles before finally finding the janitors closets. He rushed into one and slammed the door shut locking it behind him as he collapsed and pushed himself up against the wall.
He closed his eyes and cleared his mind letting his hands do whatever felt good at the time. He gasped and jolted as images of Yuki came to mind causing him to moan. After several minutes which felt like hours to him he finally reached his breaking point and screamed out Yuki's name.
He fell backwards onto several soft items in the back of the closet and sighed heavily as he closed his eyes. He sleepily looked around trying to figure out exactly what he had just done and why but his mind was blank. He pushed himself into a sitting position as he reach up for the light switch. Once on he looked down at the mess and panicked.
"Oh shit." He whispered. "Oh dang it dang it dang it." He jumped to his feet and jerked his clothes back on fully. He ran his hands threw his hair and quickly looked around the small space trying to think of what to do. "What happened? Ugh what did I do? How the heck was I suppose to know...that would happen."
He finally decided to go with his back-up plan which was running away. He slowly opened the closet door and walked out slowly shutting the door behind him. He walked off down the hallway and stopped when he reached the lockers.
He noticed everyone continued to walk by not paying him anymind and he grinned before looking backwards. 'Heck yeah. Tummy pains gone and nobody heard~' Roki though with a mischievous grin. He popped out his headphones and cranked up his favorite song before smiling happily. He walked past people students and teachers alike as his smile and happiness never wavered. He finally stopping in-front of the office and decided to wait for his boyfriend to come find him.

Mentioned: Students and Teachers.
Notes: Roki has no real idea what just happened lol XD

Last edited by Roki on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:24 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki felt really guilty for refusing it all, but they were in an empty classroom at school and even though it was tempting, it didn’t feel safe, it didn’t feel right. Maybe after school when they would get home, but there lived a lot of other people there, and Yuki wasn’t actually sure anymore if Roki wanted to keep on going after he had pushed the boy away like this.
‘’Maybe I should have just let it happen… But then… what if someone would have entered this very classroom…? It just scares me to think of it…’’, Yuki thought, swallowing; he felt so nervous and shy again all of a sudden, like that rush of adrenaline had never occurred. He felt ashamed again, and small and weak, like he did every day of his life.
‘’It fine, Yuki. If you don't want to do...um...that whatever that is...here then I understand. ’’
‘’But I want it… just not here…’’, Yuki thought, he wanted to grab hold on Roki’s hand and hold it tight, but he stopped himself from doing it. It just didn’t feel like the right moment to do that, not at all.
‘’I am gonna go to the school office and see which classes I will be in.’’, Roki said and he kissed Yuki on his cheek, rubbing his hair. ‘’Don’t lie to me…’’, Yuki thought after Roki said this. He didn’t know what Roki was going to do, but he saw the look in the boy’s eyes; he wasn’t going to see what classes he had, Yuki didn’t knew what he was going to do exactly but he knew it wasn’t that.
‘’Promise to meet me down there when you feel better okay.’’, Roki asked and Yuki nodded, still blushing. He looked dazed at Roki, his blue eyes a grey tint to them. He hoped Roki wouldn’t notice, but he felt really dirty right now, it felt wrong. ‘’I feel like a dirty beast… I never thought this would happen, I never thought I would feel this again… and especially not like this…’’
Yuki watched in silence as Roki left the classroom and closed the door, disappearing out of sight. Yuki just sat there, staring into a daze, his knees pulled up to his chin, his arms firmly wrapped around his legs. He felt so bad all of a sudden, so lonely. but he guessed being alone right now was for the best.

He crawled over to the wall and rested his back against it, looking at the ceiling with this huge blush on his face and he took a deep breath. He wanted to touch himself right now really badly but he was in the school building, and there probably walked a lot of students outside in the hallway, or even worse, teachers.
Yuki sighed and rested his head on his knees, covering his face with them. He closed his eyes firmly, trying to empty his head, he didn’t want to think anymore. But as he tried to calm himself down he suddenly thought about his father, and all of a sudden he felt really horrible.
Because he thought he had finally been able to leave his former life behind him, his past which he tried so desperately to forget. But remembering his father he thought back about Brandon as well, and tears rolled down his cheeks.
‘’Father would have hated me forever if he had seen this happening… Maybe he was right, maybe I am a disgrace to our family, to our people and our church… Maybe I’m a bad person…’’, he thought and he tried to wipe away his tears, but in the end more came falling down. No, he couldn’t dwell in the past. His father was wrong, not he himself. ‘’But I’m a living being, and if a living being has these feelings I guess I’m normal, right…? I mean, I didn’t get these feelings on purpose, they always just came to me…’’
He rubbed his eyes again, stopping the tears from falling, and took a long shuddering breath. ‘’No… he’s not my father anymore. He banned me, our church banned me; I’m not part of that life anymore… I should just stop crying and accept myself for once, but…’’
Yuki started crying again, his body breaking down. It was all too much for him; he wanted this new life so bad but his past life came back slowly, taunting him, teasing him, bullying him. The scars from his past would always be there, even if he tried his best to forget about it all. He could never accept himself for who he was, now could he? He was doomed to hate himself forever, and he was doomed to have mixed feelings for the thing he and Roki had just done; it felt good but it felt wrong, just plain wrong. ‘’Why can’t I just live my life happily without feeling guilty for every single thing I do…? It feels like my whole life in a sin, my soul is one big sin… and no one can ever forgive me for these feelings I have…’’

He began to curse himself, curse himself for this sinning life he had. even though now his life actually started after so many years of feeling locked up, he still felt like he was a caged bird, able to fly out when they let him, but never fully able to be free like a wild bird wanted to be; he still felt locked up and forced to change even though he was free now.
The boy began to wish he had never fallen in love with boys, he began to wish he loved girls instead, just like his father had wanted him to. He could still remember the fight with his father clearly after he had told the man he loved boys. It was a horrible memory.
‘’All this time you were a sinner and here I stood waiting for you to introduce a girl to me!? How could you do this to me, to your died mother, to your church!? Your people!? Your god!? You disgraced our family, you are a sinner! And you will pay for being the filthy demon you are! You are not my son anymore, and you never will be ever again!’’, he could still hear his father yell to him, clearly in his mind. He sobbed, his hands covering his face as he laid there on the ground on his side, knees still pulled up to his body. His whole body shivered and his shoulders shook with each sob that escaped his mouth.
‘’I… I have to stop crying and find Roki… he’s probably missing me…’’, Yuki finally thought, trying to stop himself from crying. He closed his eyes tight and bit his lip hard, tasting blood just like he had done this morning before leaving for school.
Crawling up he stood and wiped away the last tears, taking another deep shuddering breath as he closed his eyes and tried to calm down. The feelings were gone, and now the sad memories from his past life were fading as well. He felt a bit better but those horrible things his father had once said to him still lingered in the back of his mind and Yuki felt rather bad. ‘’I can do this, I just have to find Roki and forget about what just happened. I have to forget about everything…’’

He walked over to the door and wiped his face one more time before sighing and leaving the classroom, closing the door behind him as he peeked into the hallway. Students were there and some of them looked confused at him, like they were wondering why he had come out of a classroom before school had even started, but they didn’t seem to notice or know anything. Soon they went on their merry way again and Yuki let out a sigh of relief. He began to run down the hallway, searching for Roki; he had to make sure the boy was alright, that he wasn’t mad at him for backing off.
Eventually after a minute of searching he found the boy, standing in front of the office, listening to music. Yuki smiled, blushing slightly; Roki seemed happy and he was glad. He wanted to run towards him and hug him, but he decided that wasn’t a good plan; he didn’t want to feel the same things again like he did only a few minutes ago.
So instead of running and tackling Roki he just walked over to him slowly and carefully, hands in his pockets and with a weak smile on his face, but the closer he came the more the smile on his face turned fake; he was scared, and he still felt like a sinner. His father’s angry voice still taunted him in his head, it haunted him.
‘’Hey Kitten…’’, he said as he stood next to Roki, looking at him. His blush grew bigger but he tried to stop it from happening. ‘’Roki loves me, I shouldn’t care about what my father says… I should be happy and finally accept who I am. Why is that so hard…?’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 47%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: His father, Brandon Word count: 1530, WOOO Notes: No Yuki don’t cry you can have this life.

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:13 pm

Roki spotted Yuki walking towards him and grinned widely. He suddenly had this nagging feeling in the back of his mind that what he had just done was wrong but he couldn't help it. It had hurt and Yuki had said no. Roki didn't want to force anything on his new bf so naturally he had found a way to fixed it himself. Still even though it had felt amazing at the time Roki could feel his cheeks begin to burn under Yuki's gaze. 'D-does he know...ugh...I don't even know what it was...and all that...um...fluid...just...' He shook his thoughts from his mind as he decided he'd try to find out some more info about it at a later time. Roki watched Yuki blush and walk up to him smiling before putting his hands in his pockets. He noticed the smile on Yuki's face didn't seem as it usually was, like it was forced.

"Hey Kitten..."
Roki felt his face heat up all over again. He loved it when Yuki called him that. Even if he had only heard it twice he still felt like it held a lot of feelings behind it. He stopped his music and looked at Yuki trying to find his words. "I-is something wrong, Yuyu?" Roki stuttered as he pulled out his ear-phones and rolled them around in his hand
"You know you can talk to me about anything right? Just tell me what's wrong because you seem upset now. I don't want to see you upset...do you want to listen to my music? It's 'Icon for Hire'. It might take your mind off things. Or is it..."
He rolled the ear-buds around in his hands and felt his heartbeat increase. He suddenly felt dirty. His actions not as justified anymore. Yeah the pain was gone, but Yuki looked upset. Instead of staying with him and know what had upset him he had run off. He felt tears form in his eyes as he looked at Yuki in confusion.
"I-is it me? D-did I do something w-wrong?"

Roki suddenly was hit in the back of the head with the door he had been leaning on which caused him to yelped as he moved out of the way. He hid behind Yuki and popped his head over his shoulder rubbing the back of his head to see who had done that. A lady walked out and eyed them both up before spotting a man just down the hallway and waving at him. Roki closed his eyes as he tried to listen in on what they were saying.
"I don't know what it is but it's nothing like I am use to seeing. Some strange water or...something else..."
Roki blinked and turned to see the lady's eyes grow big as the man whispered something to her. "Show me now!"
Roki watched them walked down the hallway still talking. He watched them turn towards the maintenance area and the janitors rooms and he panicked. Roki felt his heart stop as tears began to fall down his face. He didn't know 100% of what they were talking about but he had a really good idea. He turned around suddenly hugging Yuki as tightly as could. He felt his stomach begin to turn in knots. His breathing quickened and he his face grew a dark red color.

"Y-yuki i-i-i need t-to tell you something...b-but you h-have to p-promise never t-to tell anyone...p-please..." Roki begged as he felt tears fall down his face and he started to shake from fear and guilt. He sniffled as he buried his face into Yuki's shirt and quietly started to sob. He was afraid now. Truly he was terrified. He didn't know what that was or what had happened. The lady and the man had seemed very upset and all most disgusted with his actions.

Mentioned: Lady and Man.
Notes: Oops Roki... XD
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:13 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘ I-is something wrong, Yuyu?’’, Roki asked and Yuki frowned at him, clenching his fist slightly which he held hidden in his pockets. ‘’He called me Yuyu again… guess I should get used to it. I kinda like that name, though. It sounds cute…’’
He opened his mouth, ready to say something, but Roki already beat him to it, addressing him and asking him stuff. ‘’You know you can talk to me about anything right? Just tell me what's wrong because you seem upset now. I don't want to see you upset...do you want to listen to my music? It's 'Icon for Hire'. It might take your mind off things. Or is it... I-is it me? D-did I do something w-wrong?’’
Yuki just shook his head, smiling weakly at the boy. It seemed like Roki had a lot on his mind, and Yuki didn’t want to make him feel bad in any way. He wanted to ask about Icon for Hire, the songs Roki listened to, because he knew that band, and he was now completely sure Roki had song a few sentences of their lyrics for him last night. He hat to know for sure.
He wanted to open his mouth to speak but this time he wasn’t even able to open it, because suddenly Roki got slammed in the head by a door. Yuki watched the scene with big eyes as Roki began to hide behind him and rubbed his head, while in front of them a woman left the office they had been standing for. The next things he heard when the woman spoke to a man quite worried him.
‘’I don't know what it is but it's nothing like I am use to seeing. Some strange water or...something else...’’, the man said and the woman followed him to somewhere. ‘’Show me now!’’

Yuki couldn’t help but glance at Roki for only a second. He knew they had been ‘hiding’ in that classroom, and that some things had happened, and he knew Roki had lied to him when he had told Yuki he was going to look which classes he would have, but at that very moment Yuki hadn’t really understood what he had actually planned to do. ‘’He just did not… somewhere… Did he?’’
He watched Roki as they boy came from his hiding spot and stared at the man and woman leaving the hallway, and Yuki noticed Roki looked rather scared; like he was slightly panicking. ‘’Yeah… you just did. Didn’t you…?’’
He flinched slightly when Roki suddenly turned around and hugged him tight. He swallowed, trying to hide the blush on his face. But it was no use; the blush was already there and it wouldn’t leave anytime soon.
‘’Y-yuki i-i-i need t-to tell you something...b-but you h-have to p-promise never t-to tell anyone...p-please...’’, Roki stuttered, holding Yuki tight. Automatically Yuki wrapped his arms around the boy, staring at him with a worried look in his eyes.
‘’You did…’’, he thought, patting the younger boy’s back comfortingly. ‘’It’s okay, it doesn’t matter, I’m here…’’

‘’Hush, don’t cry… It’s okay…’’, he said as he squeezed Roki’s shoulders slightly during their hug. He then let go of him and patted Roki’s head, smiling at him weakly, a huge blush on his face. ‘’I know what you did. And it’s okay.’’
He then looked at Roki’s hands, his hands lingering next to his own body for a moment before grabbing Roki’s and holding them tight. He looked at the boy and his smile grew a bit brighter, but he was still blushing. Mainly because he didn’t really know how to respond. He knew how it felt, but he had always been too afraid or too nervous to talk about it. he preferred keeping it to himself; he never shared his feelings with anyone because it didn’t feel safe.
‘’Oh wow, he really feels bad…’’, Yuki thought, letting go of Roki’s hands and hugging him again, rubbing the boy’s hair slowly as he held him tight. ‘’Maybe if I touch him he will feel better. I mean… I guess he feels pretty dirty now… But it doesn’t matter. It’s okay…’’
‘’I know what you did and it’s okay, you don’t have to worry about anything…’’, he began, holding the boy even tighter. ‘’it’s okay because it’s normal, and no one will find out it was you, anyway. They’re too stupid for that.’’
Yuki grinned slightly, looking at Roki and forcing his grin into a smile, a true smile. He wanted to say more but he actually didn’t really know what else to say. He just felt uncomfortable speaking about it.

‘’He still seems a bit unknowing… what if he asks for an explanation? I don’t think I can explain, I don’t think I dare…’’, he thought as he kept on hugging Roki, holding him tight, keeping him safe.
He didn’t want to explain, he didn’t want to keep on talking about this. He knew Roki probably had questions, because he was still rather young; he probably didn’t even know what had happened. And Yuki wanted to help him, but he didn’t know how, because he just didn’t know how to explain. He decided to change the subject, plan B.
‘’Hey, you were talking about Icon For Hire, weren’t you?’’, he asked, squeezing the boy’s shoulders as he smiled at him. he hoped a change of subject would cheer him up a little bit. ‘’Which ones of their songs? I know Sorry About Your Parents, and Nerves, oh and Fight and Fix Me, those are rather good songs, too. But I think Make A Move is my favorite…’’
He felt actually kind of bad for changing the subject like this. He didn’t want Roki to think he felt disgusted by his actions, he just wasn’t a talker about these kind of things. Patting the boy’s head one last time he whispered: ‘’Anyway, it’s okay… I know what you did, I do… And you don’t have to feel bad because it’s normal… and no one will know it was you… And I love you and you could never do anything wrong in my eyes, okay?’’
He was silent for a moment, staring off into the distance, before blinking a few times and looking at Roki again, his smile bright once more. ‘’Anyway, Icon For Hire, yes?’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 48%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Man and woman, Icon For Hire Word count: 1056, WOO! Notes: Badass Yuki tries to be grown up but like… NO, change of subject~ ;D

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:46 pm

Roki felt hot tears continue to stream down his face as he quietly sobbed into Yuki's shirt. He hadn't known he would feel this bad after-wards. He still didn't fully understand what had happened but it felt wrong now. He felt his tummy not up and his heartache as he cried. At the time he had done it he had to admit it had felt amazing. Like everything was okay and would be okay. That nothing and no one could hurt him physically or mentally anymore. That someone finally cared enough about him to stand beside him. 'Now Yuki is going to hate me though...he is going to think I am disgusting for do that. I don't think there is a good way to explain. No matter how I word it it sounds dirty. And all that...fluid...just...I don't even wanna tell him about that part...' Roki's shoulders started to shake as he cried out quietly in confusion. Why had he done it.

Roki jolted suddenly when he felt Yuki wrap his arms around him and hug him tightly. He opened his eyes widely and felt a dark blush pass over his cheeks. He looked up to see Yuki smiling as he felt him pet his head.
“Hush, don't cry... It's okay... I know what you did. And it's okay.”
Roki shook his head and pulled back. 'B-but I didn't even say anything yet? Does that mean he heard me? No...no no no...please tell me he didn't...' He hiccupped a few times as he stared down at the floor and his tears fell faster. He wiped his eyes several times trying to stop them but they kept coming. 'D-damn it...why...?' He looked down at his hands through blurry eyes. He jumped when Yuki grabbed his hand softly though and looked up to see him smiling. He nodded still blushing deeply before looking back down. He felt Yuki wrap his arms around him once more and pull him back into a hug. Roki stared at the ground and tried to steady his breathing. 'Jeez why am I being such a baby about this right now...I mean I don't wanna cry...but...why does it hurt so bad right now...'

“I know what you did and it's okay, you don't have to worry about anything... it's okay because it's normal, and no one will find out it was you, anyway. They're too stupid for that.”
Even though he was still whimpering Roki giggled softly before he could stop himself. He quickly placed his hand over his mouth shutting out the noise though. 'Wait why did I just do that? And Yuki...how is it you know...what to say to...make everything better...?'
“Hey, you were talking about Icon for hire, weren't you? Which ones of their songs? I know Sorry About Your Parents, and Nerves, oh and Fight and Fix Me, those are rather good songs, too. But I think Make A Move is my favorite...”
Roki blinked and pulled back suddenly as thoughts began to run through his mind. 'Wait why is he changing the subject? ...I knew it...he is disgusted by me...Ugh why can't I but normal? Maybe my dad was right...I don't even think he would let me live if he knew...all those images...just why...I don't understand where they came from. Why were they there?' Roki felt tears start to well up again but still managed to steady his breathing as he looked away. He didn't really blame Yuki for not wanting to talk about it. Just the idea was disgusting and there's no way he didn't know what he had though of while doing it.

“Anyway, it's okay... I know what you did, I do... And you don't have to feel bad because it's normal.. and no one will know it was you... And I love you and you could never do anything wrong in my eyes, okay?”
Roki nodded slowly as he finally started to calm down. He took a deep breath and grinned a little at Yuki. He still had a lot of questions but even he had to admit he didn't feel very comfortable asking them right now.
“Anyway Icon For Hire, yes?”
Roki shook his head slowly and reached into his pocket to pull out a tiny mp3 player. He had gotten it from his friend Tomomi when he had told her he hadn't really gotten a chance to hear any music. It only held a few songs on it and he hadn't had a chance to get anymore since her death.
He pulled out his ear-buds and popped one in his ear before shyly looking at Yuki and remembering something. He stared down at his hand and dragged his foot on the ground before mumbling. “I-I...um...haven't washed my hands yet...since...yeah...just try not to think about it...please...?”
He blushed again and smiled weakly before popped the ear-bud into Yuki's ear. He pushed several buttons until he found the one he had been listening to before Yuki had came to see him. He pushed the play button and looked down at Yuki's hand. 'He mostly likely doesn't wanna touch my hands right...does he...? I mean he did a few minutes ago...' Roki closed his eyes and gently grabbed Yuki's hand before hearing the lyrics from the song start playing.

'Why don't you fix me?
I can't help myself
Why don't you fix me?
Oh, I'm fading still'

Roki smiled at Yuki opening one of his eyes. He started singing softly before he could relies he was doing it.

'And you know how I try, fight to survive
My hands are bloody from holding myself too tight
You know how it hurts
You know what the pain will be worth'

Roki felt his voice grow louder as he sang the words in perfect tone with the music. He closed his eyes and lost himself in the song.

'Every scar one day will heal
Every tear one day will dry
Every scar one day will heal
Why don't you fix me?
I can't help myself
Why don't you fix me?
Oh, I'm fading still
Why don't you fix me?
Don't you leave me here
Why don't you fix me?
Oh, I'm fading faster and faster
Why don't you fix me?'

Roki heard the song end and blushed deeply reliseing he had been singing with the song. He glanced nervously at Yuki smiling weakly. He hated his voice. He had only sung out loud a few time before getting yelled at by his father. His voice was perfectly in tune and beautiful but that was the problem. It was a girls voice not a boy's. He eyes blurred as remembered his father's harsh words only a two years ago.

' “Roki what the hell is that!? You sound like a small child. How am I ever going to accept a son who sounds like a 3-year old girl singing!?”
Roki blushed and looked at the floor. “B-but you said you wanted to hear it...a-and I don't know how to...change my voice when I sing...I was told by my teacher that..that I had a beautiful voice...so I just wanted to...”
Roki heard his brother burst out laughing and turned to glare at him as tears formed in his eyes.
“Baby Roki, that just the problem. A boy shouldn't have a beautiful voice when singing. You sound like someone kicked you in the nuts.”
Roki looked back at his father who in turn started laughing too. 'B-but...I d-don't know...how t-too...'
“I fucking hate you!” Roki wailed and took off running out the front door. He rushed their fence as tears streamed down his face. He cleared the wiring and rushed off down one of the alleyway’s across from his home. He sat down and pulled his feet up to his chest before crying his eyes out.
“Why do they gotta be so mean? I don't know how to fix it! Ugh why can't I have a boys voice? Then my singing and laughing would be fine and I wouldn't have to hide it!” Roki wiped his eyes and hiccupped. “I am...I am just a child...how is it my fault my voice doesn't want to mature...? I will fix their problem with me though...I just won't smile or sing anymore...that solves everything...then father won't have to be embarrassed by me...” '

Roki blinked back tears. He voice was still like that. And he knew it. He had finally after that night gotten it to the point where he just didn't sing or laugh. That way no one could say anything again. He stood next to Yuki blushing darkly and forcing himself to looked Yuki in the eyes.
“Yuki I can explain. My voice...I didn't mean to sing and I won't do it again I promise. I know it sounds bad and I am sorry you had to hear it.”
Roki smiled weakly and tightened his grip on Yuki's hand. “It's sounds like a 3-year old girl singing...um...pretty stupid huh?”

Mentioned: Brother, Father, Tomoce, and old school.
Notes: Roki's voice is really pretty and it would be beautiful to listen too. Yeah it's a boy singing but he sounds better then most girls lol <33

Last edited by Roki on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:51 pm

(DONT READ THIS LITERALLY SUCKS AND DOESNT INVOLVE ANYBODY BUT I HAD TO POST SO. SORRY. T^T)

Verine groaned as she continued to walk, pushing her hair back into a sloppy pony-tail that dangled high off her head, swaying softly as she rummaged around in the small bag for her sunglasses; You know, those ugly ones that only some people could pull off and went out of style in the sixties.
It was warm, sunny, and far too bright for comfort. Rebel was trailing along silently, feathered tail blowing softly in the gentle breeze that brought little cool air along with it. Maybe I should invest in a car, like Dawn... I could def' use one...

Rounding another of many corners, Verine tugged her sunglasses off and pushed herself into the door of the first store, waving flirtatiously of the only boy she saw in behind the only open checkout station. He looks the to be about the same age... No school? Maybe he's homeschooled too...
Verine eyed him for a moment longer, before scooping up a basket and perching the handles in the crook of her elbow, moving about the store as she did so.
Her pale, slender fingers trailed along the various items out for purchase, fingering the soft folds of various materials and tapping against the solid items, listening for the soft and pleasant ding.
"Mmmm..." Her eyes closed for a moment as she inhaled the next candle she saw, a strange tye-dye of deep red and dark blue, a concoction of cherries and falling rain. Tangy and relaxing at the same time; Completely weird, and the first thing to be placed in Verines basket.
She hummed softly to herself as she wandered about, placing various odd things into her basket to help accent the room. She grabbed things that reminded her of Sasha, as well as anything else that caught her eye... Which means she had a lot.
A small laugh escaped her as she eyed the 'Nice Underwear' doormat, and despite having no need for a doormat, she grabbed it anyways. Rebel woofed softly, seemingly just as amused. Not soon after she found two flower-vases that hung from the ceiling, shaped much like an actual human heart out of glass. One was blue, the other purple.
By the time she had finished making her way around the store, Verine had a multitude of odd things, including the scented candles, an f-bomb paper weight, a cork globe, a hideous rag rug with too many things going on all at once, and a retro toaster piggy bank.
All of them were ugly and banged up in their own way, and Verine was in love with them. So, grabbing a water bottle, Veri made her way to the boy and set her things on the counter for him to ring up.
"You can use one of those eco-friendly bags; I'll pay for those too." Verine pointed a single finger towards the stack of totes, smiling before turning to let the boy do his work. She gazed towards the front of the store, noticing for the first time that a bike perched against the window--On sale, done up in an ugly mint-green paint job. It was the old kind with the street tires, a basket in the front and back, with a cracked white-leather bike seat and an old-fashioned appeal that Verine couldn't resist. "Also, I'll take that bike, if you don't mind."
The boy smiled, shaking brown hair out of his green eyes before adding the bike to the pay.

Stepping out of the store, Verine took a moment to load up the bags into the baskets and allow Rebel to sniff the bike vigorously. Guess I wont need a car after all...
Before hopping onto the bike, Veri reached behind into one of the bags and dug around for the tacky portable radio, fiddling with the dials until she found a desirable station. She placed it on the front of the bike, against the bags between the handles bars before finally mounting the retro beast and peddling back towards the house, arriving there much faster than the time it took her to just walk.
"I'll get a bike lock with Dawn later...

Leaning the bike against the shed out back, Verine took another moment to look over the bike, her grin growing as she observed the faded pink swirls over top the tacky green color. "Rebel, meet Penrose, the bike."
She didn't have a reason as to why she was giving the ugly thing a name, but she wanted to and that was reason enough. Her arms found the bags and turned towards the house, feet carrying her to the back door. She shifted most of the bags into one arm as she pulled the door open, holding it ajar with her waist for Rebel before strolling inside, and upstairs.
Verine placed the bags on the bed, kicking off her shoes and starting to place everything about, dancing alone as she decorated. The new curtains she bought draped over the far window wonderfully, and still allowed light to filter in and hide her probable nudity for later times. She hung the vases right away, filling them with flowers and water as they dangled above the bed near the window. Even better than I had thought they would be...
The rug was settled against the floor next to the bed, and Verine sat for a good ten minutes just fingering the large folds of mismatched rags knotted together. The doormat was placed just inside her doorway, and the door was held open with an ugly alpaca made of white wood. There was a new Buddha head on a stand sitting on top of her dresser, along with tons of elephant figurines. Mason jaws filled with moss balls separated the clan of elephants, and a stone lotus bowl was filled with rose-water and rose-petals. What if Sasha hates all of this...?

Shrugging the thoughts away, Verine began placing tacks into the globe in the places she'd want to visit. The vintage Powder Room sign was centered on the door to the bathroom, and before she stopped, she placed the paperweight on the papers next to the toaster change bank.
Finished, she flopped onto the bed, wondering what else she could do. There's still time before Dawn and Sasha'll be home...
Twirling off the bed and onto the rag rug, Verine gazed over at Rebel, huffing. After a couple minutes of motionless staring, she re-collected her shoes and purse, heading outside with her camera and extra cash. She mounted Penrose with a smile on her face, starting down the street towards the store that would blow up her photos and frame them. Once I get some of Sasha and I...

(UGH. DECORATING TIME AND JUST. I NEEDED TO POST BUT NOBODY ELSE IS HOME YET SO VERI IS BEING A LAME ASS SORRY.)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:03 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki watched Roki smiling as the boy took out an mp3 player from his pocket. He noticed Roki acting a bit distant, he seemed worried. Well, Yuki couldn’t blame him; things had happened and he had been quite shocked about it, it seemed. Yuki just wanted him to be happy, and hoped the boy would feel better soon. He didn’t want to see Roki cry, he didn’t want the boy to feel sad.
He didn’t care that Roki had done this, because he knew what it was and he knew how it felt; he had done it before himself and he had read many times on the internet before that people considered it as normal. So why would they bother about it? Roki couldn’t do anything wrong in his eyes, nothing, because Yuki loved him. ‘’So this is true love, they say…? I love it.’’
‘’I-I...um...haven't washed my hands yet...since...yeah...just try not to think about it...please...?’’, Roki stuttered, blushing and putting one of the ear-buds into Yuki’s ear. Yuki just smiled, nodding at Roki. He didn’t move his head nor step back, he just stood there and accepted Roki’s touch, because it wasn’t wrong, it was all alright.
Roki grabbed his hand and Yuki looked at him, listening to the music as they both stood there. Yuki actually didn’t really listen though, he just looked at Roki, smiling weakly as the boy sang along with the song; Fix Me by Icon For Hire. Not one of Yuki’s favorites, but he loved it anyway. Because he loved Roki.

Yuki kept on staring at Roki as the boy’s voice grew louder; he suddenly felt the urge to sing along but suppressed it. He had sang once in his life, but only with his church’s choir. He disliked singing because of his voice; he was already fourteen years old, but his voice still hadn’t matured yet, he felt ashamed because of it.
His father had felt ashamed when he had heard him sing in the church; he had asked Yuki to never sing again, and so Yuki was forced to leave the church’s choir, even though the people of the church had loved his voice. But it didn’t really bother Yuki; his childish voice sounded high pitched and shrill anyway when singing. He was never able to find the right tones.
Yuki bit his lip, trying to hold himself from opening his mouth and singing along. He kept staring at Roki the whole time, until the song ended. Yuki met Roki’s eyes as the boy looked at him, smiling weakly, he seemed nervous. But Yuki didn’t really pay attention to Roki’s expression. ‘’He has such beautiful eyes…’’
Yuki smiled back at him, squeezing his hand lightly. Roki seemed off in thoughts and Yuki worried a bit about him, hoping he was feeling alright. Suddenly it looked like Roki was trying to fight back tears and Yuki’s heart ached. He had just sung along with the song, he had acted so happy. Why was he sad now? It confused Yuki, it saddened him to see Roki like this. He wanted to hold the boy tight and take away all his sadness and pain.

Roki looked him in the eyes, he blushed heavily and Yuki squeezed his hand again, smiling at the boy, trying to make him feel better. He stared at his eyes, completely lost in his own thoughts. ‘’I never realized until now that he has such beautiful eyes…’’
‘’Yuki I can explain. My voice...I didn't mean to sing and I won't do it again I promise. I know it sounds bad and I am sorry you had to hear it. It's sounds like a 3-year old girl singing...um...pretty stupid huh?’’
Yuki looked confused at Roki, staring at a moment again before he shook his head and smiled at him. He grabbed Roki’s hand tighter, blushing slightly. ‘’Don’t say that. I want you to sing more often; I love your voice, it’s beautiful.’’, Yuki said, before looking at the ceiling. ‘’I wanted to sing too, but… I didn’t sing because my voice is like that of a child, a bit like yours. But yours is beautiful; mine sounds like I’m a dying cat… That’s my reason why I didn’t sing along… I mean, I’m already fourteen years old and my voice still hasn’t matured yet. I feel quite ashamed of it…’’
He looked at Roki again, smiling at him and kissing the boy on his cheek. ‘’You have a beautiful voice and you can sing as much as you want to.’’
‘’You can sing all day long if you want to, my beautiful Kitten…’’, he thought, letting go of Roki’s hand and wrapping his arm around Roki’s waist. Looking at him he squeezed the boy’s back slightly. ‘’I shouldn’t have pulled back, back in the empty classroom… I actually wanted it but… I was such a coward… I should make up for it with Roki later today after school. But how…?’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 50%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: His church’s choir, his father Word count: 828 Notes: YUKI’S GONNA LOVE ROKI MORE AND MORE, GAH.

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:26 am

“Don't say that. I want you to sing more often; I love your voice, it's beautiful. I wanted to sing too, but... I didn't sing because my voice sounds like that of a child, a bit like yours. But yours is beautiful; mine sounds like I'm a dying cat... That's my reason why I didn't sing along... I mean, I'm already fourteen years old and my voice still hasn't matured yet. I feel quite ashamed of it...”
Roki just nodded and stared as Yuki leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. He was a bit happy that Yuki seemed to like his voice even though he still hated it. But he had thought Yuki had said he was fourteen.
“You have a beautiful voice and you can sing as much as you want to.”
Roki felt his face go red and he quickly turned to look at the ground as Yuki hugged him. He really didn't know what to say. No one had ever called his voice beauitful unless they had been teasing him. But Yuki seemed to like it.
“W-well my v-voice still shouldn't sound like a little girls...I mean I know it's beautiful but that’s kinda the problem...I am a boy and a small girls voice is just a bit wrong for me. I am very glad you like it though and maybe when we are alone I will sing for you, babe.” Roki felt his face heat up more relising what he had just called Yuki. 'Ugh face go back to normal...every-time I say or think something...' Roki though a bit annoyed. “Yuyu, if I sing for you then you have to sing for me. If you sound like a child then you voice is more then likely very adorable sounding and I would love to hear it.”
Roki smiled warmly and hugged Yuki back running his hand through Yuki's soft hair.

As he stood there holding Yuki he looked at the clock on the wall and saw what time it was. He quickly decided that they need to go to class at least to sit down so that they could sit together. He really didn't like the idea, but he knew that being a grown-up you had to make sacrifices. Even if school sucked almost as bad as the world outside the walls.
He grabbed Yuki's hand and planted a soft kiss on his lips before giggling and pulling him along. As he pulled Yuki down the hallway he started to think of what Yuki had told him about his age. He had suspected the boy was his age or a little older, but never two whole years. That would explain why he was so much more mature then him.
'Roki you really haven't been acting like an adult lately. Always crying over everything. I mean Yuki is so much older then you and act a lot more mature.' He stopped suddenly and looked at Yuki still thinking. 'Maybe you such ask him. What why? Well I mean...I can't really hurt I guess. Just to see what he thinks of you.'

“Y-Yuyu-” Roki cut himself off by covering his mouth. 'No dummy like an adult! However he doesn't seem to mind...okay Yuyu is okay I guess.' He cleared his throat before trying again. “Yuyu, I was just wondering something...” He looked a this feet as he placed his hands in his pockets and softly kicked the wall. “Do you think I am mature? Like do I act like a child or an adult? I mean I have been trying to be a very mature person so I was just wondering what you though.” Roki stopped banging his foot against the wall and looked at Yuki with his big curious blue eyes. “If you think I act like a child I can see why...I mean you being fourteen and all you probably don't want to be around someone immature so I can try harder. I have read books on it so I know a lot about how growed-ups act.” Roki widened his eyes and shook his head before correcting himself. “Grown-ups. I meant grown-ups not growed-ups. Sorry I have always said that and it's a hard habit to break.” He blushed and smiled weakly. 'Ugh you idiot now you not only look like a child but you sound like one to. Well this is going to be a lot harder then I though.' Roki looked down at his hand and ball it up in a fist. 'But you gotta try for Yuyu! I mean Yuki...'

Mentioned: No one?
Notes: Aww the harder you try Roki the worse your childish cuteness gets! <33
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:48 pm

Kain walked up the drive way to the Home with Lumineux close by his side, feelings and thoughts of the brief kiss they'd shared back in the alley still lingered in his mind. That brief moment had been so wonderful for Kain and he now felt the happiest he had in a long time. Once they got to the front door he stood back let Lumineux go in the house first then walked in behind her and closed the door. He stopped and listened to Lumi as she told him that, she wouldn't be long for she didn't have a lot to get ready. He then watched as she head to her room to get ready as he thought.
'She what’s the word I’m looking for... heavenly, yes that's it she an angel that's why she shines so bright.'
Kain and with that thought in mind he then headed down the hallway towards his room to grab his back pack. On the way he decided he wouldn't bother changing his clothes since if they didn't hurry he and Lumineux would be late for school. Once he got to his room he open the door and walked he in and across to his side of the room to get his back pack. Once there he sat down on his bed for a moment and thought about how people like him didn't get girls like her. 'I mean who am I kidding even if I told her how I feel about her, someone like her could never love someone like me. Because what it all comes down to is I don't deserve someone like Lumineux and never will because we're from to different worlds it would never work.'
Kain then got to leave the room to leave the room and saw Shun laying in bed it looked liked the poor kid was hungover. Kain then remembered how he had yelled at shun last night and pushed up him against the wall then dropped. He felt bad for what he'd done to Shun last and knew that Shun must have had a good reason for taking his Vodka and drinking it and so on his way out the door he said to him. “Hey Shun if you can hear me I'm sorry about last night. I know you must have had a good reason for doing what you did. So if your having some issues in your life right now feel free to talk to me about them after school if you want to and I'll do my best to help you out okay.”
Kain then walked out of the room and closed the door behind him on his way out and headed back down the hall and stopped by the door to wait for Lumineux. However while he was waiting there he noticed Izzi was in the kitchen and walked in to speak with her, since he still need to know if what she had almost done with him had been out of lust or love for him and so he spoke to her saying. “Izzi you and I almost went as far as a guy and girl can go last night. The reason I went for what you offered me is because since you came to the house I've had deep feelings of what I think is love for you.”  
Kain then looked into Izzi green eyes with his green one and said to her in firm but loving tone. “I need to know if you feel love for me Izzi in anyway at all like I feel it for you?”
Kain then stood there waiting for Izzi to answer him or for Lumineux to come to the door with her things ready so they could head to school.

Addressed: Shun, Izzi
Mentioned: Lumineux
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:24 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun groaned as he rolled onto his other side sleepy; opening one eye he looked at the clock, realizing he hadn't slept much. After all his head still hurt like hell, as well. He knew he needed to sleep but he didn't want to; he was too busy thinking. The thoughts about Haya wouldn't leave his mind and he just missed her so much even though he hated her. He loved her. It was all so confusing.
Footsteps in the hallway, Shun closed his eyes again and pretended to sleep. The footsteps entered his bedroom but he still didn't dare to peek.
After a moment he could hear the footsteps leave for the bedroom door again, but they stopped for a moment and someone spoke; Shun recognized the voice all too well, even through his massive hangover.
‘’Hey Shun if you can hear me I'm sorry about last night. I know you must have had a good reason for doing what you did. So if your having some issues in your life right now feel free to talk to me about them after school if you want to and I'll do my best to help you out okay.’’
Shun heard him leave the room. Tears started to well up in his eyes again but he refused to let them fall, blinking them away quickly.
‘’After school, okay...’’, he thought, but another voice in the back of his head told him no: ‘’Why should he care? He doesn't need to know...’’
‘’No, I will tell him. After school...’’, he told himself, ignoring the little 'evil' thought in his head; he had drank all Kain's vodka, the boy had the right to know why he had done it. ‘’I'm thirsty... I need a drink...’’

Shun rolled out of his bed, slipping out from underneath the covers and sat on the edge for a moment before getting to his feet and stumbling out of the bedroom with bare feet.
His his way to the kitchen he came across a bedroom and heard noises; he suddenly felt a new presence. He wasn't sure if it was actually a new person but it felt like it, and he wanted to find out.
He went over to the door and knocked a few times before peeking in, seeing a boy he hadn't met before. ‘’Did Kain already meet him or no...?’’, he asked himself, not knowing the answer to that.
He smiled at the boy, waving his hand. ‘’Hi there, I'm Takeru, but call me Shun. It's nice to meet you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. Sorry about my lame introduction, I'm quite hung... sick. I'm sick today...’’, Shun said. The last part he lied. Yes, he had vomited, but it was because of the booze, not because of flue. ‘’He doesn't need to know; he wasn't involved...’’
‘’Nice meeting you.’’, he said and he walked off, leaving the boy alone, because he probably wanted to be.
Reaching the kitchen he saw Kain and Izzi. He greeted them a good morning, without smiling, and ignored their conversation whatever it was about; if it was personal he didn't want to bother them.

He went up to the fridge and grabbed the milk, and a glass, pouring the milk in it. Returning the pack of milk in the fridge he took one long sip and laid the empty glass in the sink.
‘’Aaah... refreshing.’’, he said sarcastically; he was still thirsty. Passing Izzi and Kain once more in order to leave the kitchen he looked at Kain for a moment, guilt in his tired eyes. ‘’I will get you a new bottle of vodka somehow, I swear... And as you said earlier; we will talk later.’’
With those words he left the kitchen, moving back to their bedroom. Closing the door behind him he sighed and returned to his bed, laying down under the covers.
Rolling onto his side he closed his eyes and tried to sleep. But he didn't want to sleep, he couldn't; he wanted to leave this house and have some time for himself in town, alone.
‘’I want to buy a music instrument, I want to just go there and buy stuff for myself for once, instead of always giving my money to the others and the younger ones...’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 7% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 4% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 5% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0%

------------------

Addressed: Kain, Galen Mentioned: Izzi, Haya Word count: x Notes: x
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:56 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’W-well my v-voice still shouldn't sound like a little girls...I mean I know it's beautiful but that’s kinda the problem...I am a boy and a small girls voice is just a bit wrong for me. I am very glad you like it though and maybe when we are alone I will sing for you, babe.’’
Yuki smiled warmly at Roki, wanting to hold the boy again for a while longer. He didn't care about the stares other students gave them, he wanted to be with Roki. ‘’It's beautiful and it should stay that way... I love to hear you sing.’’
‘’Yuyu, if I sing for you then you have to sing for me. If you sound like a child then you voice is more then likely very adorable sounding and I would love to hear it.’’
Yuki blushed, shaking his head rapidly. He didn't want to sing, he just couldn't; he sounded horrible, when singing his voice was far from beautiful and child-like. At least Roki's voice was great; he shouldn't feel.ashamed of it. But Yuki felt ashamed of his own voice and nothing could ever change that. Not even Roki's nice words and compliments.
‘’N-no...’’, he began, once again shaking his head. ‘’I really can't sing...’’

Roki held Yuki and kissed him on his lips. Yuki smiled at him, holding jim, squeezing him slightly.
It was so weird, he had never felt like this before. He felt so brave and strong and grownup when he was with Roki, while with others he felt so small and weak and shy. He dared to talk to Roki, while around most others he was silent most of the time. It felt weird, but it felt good; he finally felt alive for once.
Suddenly Yuki was dragged along behind Roki. He looked a bit confused at the younger boy, not knowing where he was taking him to.
Yuki watched the boy in silence as they stopped suddenly and Roki hid his hands in his pockets, kicking the wall slightly. He seemed worried, or nervous; Yuki wasn't sure.
‘’Yuyu, I was just wondering something...’’
Yuki simply nodded, looking at the boy's hidden hands before looking back up him. He smiled weakly; he didn't know what was wrong but he wanted Roki to feel safe and comfortable.
‘’Do you think I am mature? Like do I act like a child or an adult? I mean I have been trying to be a very mature person so I was just wondering what you though.’’

‘’Why should you worry? You are perfect the way you are... I don't want you to act any different...’’, Yuki thought worried. He wanted to say something, opening his mouth, but quickly shut it again as Roki continued speaking; Yuki didn't want to cut him off if he had more to say.
‘’If you think I act like a child I can see why...I mean you being fourteen and all you probably don't want to be around someone immature so I can try harder. I have read books on it so I know a lot about how growed-ups act. Grown-ups. I meant grown-ups not growed-ups. Sorry I have always said that and it's a hard habit to break.’’
Yuki giggled and grabbed Roki's hands, swinging his own arms so Roki's would sway along. He looked Roki in his eyes, squeezing his hands slightly.
‘’Roki, you're very mature for your age. And I don't want you ro become any different from who you are, now...’’, he said, kissing Roki on the cheek. He pulled back his head and thought for a moment before continuing speaking. ‘’You're perfect the way you are...’’
Yuki stared at the clock for a moment, swallowing. He shook the thought about school away and looked back at Roki, smiling once more. ‘’You wanted to go somewhere, right?’’, he asked, holding one of Roki's hands tight, letting go of the other. ‘’You're more mature than I am... Why don't you lead me there?’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 52%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Students in school, the others living in the home Word count: x Notes: Are we actually allowed to do a time skip here or no? o3o

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:21 pm

Verine grinned as she walked back up to the property, a single framed photo cradled in her arms. It was a simple picture, with faded edges and a single, unknown flower taking up all the attention. Purply-pink in color, with small little flowers growing off the big one. I hope Sasha'll like this one...
With plans to hang it over the bed, Verine wandered back into the house, entering the kitchen in search of something to snack on.
"Hey Shun!" She waggled her fingers at him as he walked past, a door shutting softly behind him, probably his room.
Verine continued on her quest, roaming over to the fridge and pulling out a yogurt. She spun around with a small smile on her face, yogurt twirling in her fingers.
It fell quickly as she noticed Kain was there.
Scooping up the yogurt, Verine didnt mask her angry glare towards him, jaw clenched like her fists.
"Kain," She nodded at him once in greeting, tilting her head higher as she continued to glare. "Did you see the note Shun and I left for you on your door?"

She didn't bother to wait and see if he did, instead pushing past him and retrieving her photo, heading upstairs into her room. She quickly hung the photo on the wall, above the bed, before flopping onto the mattress and kicking off her floral keds.
I need to go to the gym again... I probably have homework too... But, first, a nap...

Groaning, Verine scowled and rolled over, pulling the blankets with her as she tried to shut out her thoughts and the rest of the world.

Addressed; Shun, Kain
Mentioned; Shun, Kain, Sasha.
Notes; Until Sasha+Dawn come home or someone comes to bug her, Verine is gonna nap ;3
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:07 am

Roki stared at Yuki in wonderment as he felt Yuki take hold of his hands. Roki blushed as Yuki started swinging his arms. It confused him. He was trying to be mature and serious asking about how Yuki thought of him and here Yuki was acting the part of a small child. Roki just grin weakly at him.
“Roki, you're very mature for your age. And I don't want you to become any different from who you are, now...”
Roki felt his arms stop and saw Yuki lean in towards his face. He closed his eyes and felt Yuki kiss him on the cheek before pulling back and speaking again.
“You're perfect the way you are...”
Roki blushed deeply and giggled very softly. He felt happy and at peace suddenly. He had never been told that. He was always striving for perfection and maturity and was always shot down for it. But Yuki made him feel whole. He loved how Yuki could make everything better for him.
Roki watched Yuki look at the clock and turned to see the time for himself. 'Wow it's getting closer and closer...I don't wanna go to school...I wanna stay with Yuki in this moment forever...'
Roki shook his head and cleared his thoughts.
“You wanted to go somewhere, right? You're more mature than I am... Why don't you lead me there?”

Roki blinked several times staring at Yuki. He smiled warmly his innocent smile and nodded closing his eyes and gently taking Yuki's hand.
“I would love too, Yuyu!” Smiling he pulled at Yuki's arm and walked slowly down the hallways. He looked around very confused at where he was going. He found a notice board and walked over to it gripping Yuki's hand tightly. Reading through several papers Roki found one with his name on it. He saw Yuki's name on the same paper a bit further down. Roki smiles and hugged Yuki's arm pointing to the board.
“At least we're in the same first class together.” Roki turned and walked off down the hall after reading where the class was held.
He pushed his way through the crew of children gripping Yuki's hand so tightly his started to sweat. He smiled back at Yuki. “I don't wanna lose you in all these people, Yuyu. But if you want me to let go I can just say when.”
Roki turned back so he could see where he was going and finally stopped in front of a classroom door. HE heard a few voices in there and slowly pushed open the door. He walked in pulling Yuki and saw that only a few kids were there at the time.
He looked at the back of the room and saw the two boys and girl from the lunch room and squeaked softly. He let go of Yuki's hand and hid behind him. He leaned in and whispered into Yuki's ear.
“Why are they here? Maybe we could just skip this class...I mean I really don't care for school anyway.” Roki watched they point and start whispering to each other and shook as he stood very close to Yuki's back. He remembered what Yuki had just told him about being mature and whispered one last thing to Yuki. “If you want me to punch one of them again then just say the word...um...i will just stay here and wait for you decision Yuki. I am right behind you so don't be scared...”

Mentioned: Bullies.
Notes: Jayjay she said we can skip if you want to.
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:35 pm

Verine entered the room and cleaned her dishes, what she didn´t mind of course. It was better to have someone clean your shit than actually doing it yourself. Not that she did not like Verine, actually she had nothing against her, primarily because they´ve never really talked. There was no reason for her to hate the teenager, she was, if Izzi was being honest, quite a beauty with her raven hair and her slim figure.
Anyways.
Watching her housemate preparing breakfast for the other´s in the house, boredom started spreading within her. But what was there to do? Even if there was something, she couldn´t simply go ahead and ignore her heavily wounded leg. It would need time to heal. Time would heal it. ´Noch eine Narbe.´ [Another scar.] she whispered within her mind, smirking slightly while looking down at the open flesh.
While the rest of the childs entered the room, one after one, she simply plucked in her earphones, ignoring the scenery unfolding in front of her, the voices, only blurred vibrations, she was unable to understand at least one of the words these individuals exchanged.
It wasn´t much of her business and interest anyways.
The world was shut off, the sound faded of. Only the music of Juliensblog, a Youtuber she has recently found, was of importance of her. She paid all of her attention to the song “Analyse”, eventually humming with the song.
Than the next song.
And after that, the next song.
And so on and on and on...
Suddenly she noticed movements, a creature heading towards her. Her being entirely relaxed, she simply heightened her gaze, finally meeting the vivid green irises of no one else but Kain. There was a slight smirk upon her face as she recognized his face, remembering what his friend told her. So he wasn´t the nice little guy.
Everyone seemed to have such a little dark site, eh?
Removing the earphones from her ear, she listened with a hint of interest as well as curiosity.
Izzi you and I almost went as far as a guy and girl can go last night. The reason I went for what you offered me is because since you came to the house I've had deep feelings of what I think is love for you.”
´Oh how lovely. He fell in love with me? Aww, I almost feel bad for him. Almost.´ Her thoughts were quite the opposite of her facial expressions: A perfectly curled smile, her ocean blue optics glancing straight into his emerald one´s, she looked so honest with her emotions. Mainly because she was the perfect liar. She never had problems with lying. ´We live in a cruel world, it doesn´t matter anymore. Either you play or someone plays with you. And Mama always wins her games.´
I need to know if you feel love for me Izzi in anyway at all like I feel it for you?”

His voice was so caring, sweet and lovely. What a shame. ´What a lovely dullard. I like him, he´s so blind.´ However, none of her thoughts escaped her mouth. Instead, she slowly lifted her hand, her slim fingers brushing over his cheek and she moved closer, arising to her full height. Leaning closer, she wrapped her arm around his neck, making him move closer to her face, a sweet smile plastered upon her face while her eyes softly landed upon his one´s before moving downwards, stopping by his lips. She brushed her lips on his, breathing heavily but softly, whispering, “I love you.” That was when she finally pressed her salmon shaded lips upon his, without knowing who Kain was waiting for...

Addressed:: Kain || Mentioned:: Verine, everyone who was in the kitchen, Lumineux || Notes:: I know the post sucks but I´m sick. 
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:49 pm

Lumi quickly looked through the small dresser in hopes of finding something a bit decent. The clothes that she had on had been trashed by those guys. ‘Disgusting ass holes' she cursed in her mind. Pulling out a black skirt and a black t-shirt she slipped out of her current clothes and changed into the new ones. 'Black. It’s such a beautiful color. It suits me so well All the things that I’ve been through matches so perfectly' Lumi smiled to herself and grabbed her hairbrush from her bag that sat next to her bed. Quickly but carefully she combed her chestnut hair relieving it of knotted strands. Finally, she went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. Once finished she went back to her room grabbing her bag and headed for the kitchen to see if Kain was ready to go but stopped when she saw Kain and a girl talking. She carefully and quietly set her bag down listening. ''Izzi you and I almost went as far as a guy and girl can go last night. The reason I went for what you offered me is because since you came to the house I've had deep feelings of what I think is love for you.'' Lumi froze and stared blankly in disbelief. ''I need to know if you feel love for me Izzi in anyway at all like I feel it for you?'' 'He said feel... not felt... so he still...loves her? And what's happened so far... has been a... lie?' She slowly teared up watching them until... she snapped... the minute she saw Izzi stand and kiss Kain saying the three that caused her to snap. ''I love you'' she quickly wiped away the lingering tears that threatened to fall and stormed over ripping Izzi off of Kain and slapping her across the face pretty hard. She quickly turned around looking at Kain. Her once bright green eyes were now filled with anger and pain. "You can go to school by your goddamn self! You lied! You said you cared and that you were so worried! I can’t believe I was so blind that I couldn’t see it was a lie, just a way to get to me! So you can take your words and that fucking kiss and shove it! You’re just player! A puppeteer and you make us your fucking puppets to play with!" With that she slapped him across the face as well but even harder than what she had done to the girl she assumed was named Izzi and grabbed her things that were where she had been standing in hiding and left without a word. Without looking back. 'I can’t believe he would do this to me! How was I so blind?' Her mind raged as she started toward the school fighting back tears. 'This place isn’t better... I just stepped back into hell. That’s all I’ll ever live in, hell.' Despite her efforts to fight back the tears, they finally began filling her eyes and eventually spilled out. She stopped next to a building and leaned against it just crying. She was hurt and angry with herself for thinking something good would ever happen to her. Lumi just stood there crying until there was nothing left but anger. She wiped her eyes and face sighing. Her eyes burned from all the tears but ignored the sting as she started walking again to school.

Last edited by Bright Fang on Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:25 pm

Galen looked up slightly from his cards as he heard a knock on the door, "Hi there, I'm Takeru, but call me Shun. It's nice to meet you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. Sorry about my lame introduction, I'm quite hung... sick. I'm sick today...’’. He could tell that Takeru or whatever was lying. He had a hangover, and it was quite obvious to Galen, though he didn't say a word until the stranger left. "I'll get him later..." he said aloud, he wouldn't bother with scorning Shun for lying to him until he was done sorting cards. Heck, he might even 'forget' about it just because he was the first person who had noticed he was there. Shun seemed nice enough, but guarded. He got back to his task of sorting card, then slid the cards under the bed once he had finished and decided to find the kitchen.

Finding the kitchen didn't take long, he walked in just in time to see some poor guy get slapped, but by the dialog it sounded like he deserved it. He had to walk out of the room and stifle a quiet laugh, he personally didn't feel it was in his best interest to laugh at someone that he was going to live with for probably a couple years the first time they saw each other, but he walked back into the kitchen shortly after to grab a glass of water.

Addressed- No one
Mentioned- Kain, Shun
Note- suckiest post in the history of posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next