The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Group Home RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Group Home RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Group Home RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Group Home RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Group Home RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Group Home RP

+8
Verine
Jeamesero
Kain
Bright Fang
Dawn
Kanaya
Shadow
Kahlua
12 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Group Home RP - Page 11 Empty Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Riadven Pribilsky Group Home

Hello, you are now in a group home (for whatever reason) for children between the ages of six and eighteen. Your foster parents are only in it for the money, hardly paying attention to the children, which is why the older children help care for the younger.
The adults of the house supply the food, but not the meals. They pay the bills and attend meetings, but there is nothing else that they do for their adopted children.
The home is located in a small town in southern Montana. The town only has the necessities: a grocery store, pharmacy, doctor's office, dentist, a few clothing stores, an all-grades school, and so on.
The parents go by the names Veronica Pribilsky and Johnathan Pribilsky. They are hard on the children, occasionally losing their tempers on the older ones and potentially getting violent on a select few that stand up for the younger kids who only get screamed at.
It's a fend for yourself world mostly, but a few of the older kids take care of the younger ones and the others maintain their roles as young adolescent miscreants.

The rules of the home that are strictly maintained by the adults are as follows:
ø There is to be absolutely no swearing around the younger children (Under age 12).
ø The use of cell-phones is prohibited while doing homework and between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM.
ø If inappropriate behaviour, such as PDA, horseplay with violent intentions, disobedience, or deliberate discrimination towards another member of the home is discovered, all involved will be punished.
ø  If classes at school are discovered to be skipped, punishment will be in order, including grounding, confiscation of items such as cell phone, MP3, laptop, and other privileges temporarily dissolved.
ø Any pets must be entirely paid for by the owner, and if complaints are filed, they go instantly unless it is a hearing, sight or other disablement helper.
Welcome to the home, Guest.
ø No rooms will be shared by the same gender, no matter of sexuality.
ø Unless otherwise discussed by the parents, no children will be allowed in the basement suite.
ø No outsiders will be brought in to the house without a valid reason and approval from the parents.
ø Doors will be locked at 9:00 PM every night, and unlocked at 6:00 AM each morning, with the exception of work duties.

What you may and may not have to begin the RP:
May have:
Cell phone
Laptop
Clothing (obviously)
iPod or other Mp3 device
Stuffed animals
Money
Bicycle (pedal only)
Job
Relationship (out of home)

May not have :
Pets
Vehicle
Motorcycle

**If you wish or have before you join or gain any of these things later in the Group Home RP, please do not hesitate to PM me (Abaddon) and I will either accept, deny, or suggest changes.
Please be realistic, a 12 year old isn't going to buy themselves a corvette, that just doesn't happen.

On another note, I, Abaddon, will be running this RP. You'll PM your joining forms to me and I'll PM you back with your acceptance or anything that needs to be changed.
You can all only roleplay one character per account, as long as you promise to keep them active. Second characters will be allowed once the RP has been going strong for a week.
Your character should be relatively similar to your wolf in personality and name, if not exactly the same. In the home, they don't really consider each other siblings, more just people living in the same place. So yes, relationships within the house are allowed.
Get as dirty as y'all want but don't be super graphic about it. Also, if you're nine, frickle frackle isn't a thing. Ok? Ok.
I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE FUN. LET'S DO THIS.

By the way, a map of the main floor that the kids live on:
Group Home RP - Page 11 2wohv5s

J O I N I N G

Code:
Name;

Nicknames;

Age;

How did you get in the home;

How long have you been in the home;

Physical description;

Reference;

Personality;

History;

Family;

Likes;

Dislikes;

Hobbies;

Sexual Orientation;

Relationship Status;

Job;

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Group Home RP - Page 11 Empty Re: Group Home RP

Post by Kanaya Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:48 pm

Something was wrong with her. Whether it was her emotions trapping her in a daze or perhaps it was something else entirely, but Sasha found herself staring off into space as her fingers gently ran through Roki's hair, untangling the dark strands as she hummed quietly. She heart hurt. She couldn't escape her old memories, and she found herself lost in them.

She didn't respond when Verine left with Yuki.  She didn't respond to anything, really. She was just away from this world, her eyes lifeless. She was gone. “I-I think I am alright now ma'am...sorry for all the weird stuff I said...and for waking you up with my crying.” She blinked, awakening from her memories and closing the portal to her other world. She stared down at Yuki, her eyes softening as she wrapped him in a tighter hug and kissed his face all over, giggling. "Don't you worry about it, Roki."

She watched as Roki climbed off of her and left her. Everyone was leaving her. She nodded back at him, her smile plastered on her face while her eyes screamed out don't go. He left and she bent over, resting her head just above her legs as she caught her breath. She was shaking. But once her feeling had passed, Sasha stood and yanked off Verine's shirt, placing it neatly on the bed before the girl tied her hair into a bun, and left her bangs out so they could cover one eye like they always did. She slipped on her Darth Vader sweater that said "Who's Your Daddy?" and stepped into her black leggings, her heart feeling heavy. She walked downstairs then, taking slow hesitant steps.

There was a girl next to the doorway. Dawn. She was the one whom had first met Sasha. She was calling about rides. Yes. School. Sasha smiled politely, almost wanting to search for Verine. But Verine was her own person. She didn't need Sasha. But Sasha needed her. I'm pathetic. Sasha didn't care for breakfast, and didn't care to meet any parent. She stepped forward, clearing her throat. "D-Dawn? May I ride with you?" She murmured, smiling softly and she batted her eyelashes, as innocent as they come.

((YAY! Sorry this took so long.))

Last edited by Kanaya on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:55 pm

‘’Mr. Whiskers? Roki...?’’
Roki nodded as his face grew warmer and he continued to stare at his feet. He felt Yuki take it and smiled happily before standing still again. He felt the knots in his tummy grow more painful and for a few seconds thought he might be sick on the floor. He rubbed his tummy as he waited to see if Yuki would say something.
'He hates me...I know he does. Nothing I do will make it any better now. Its my own fault for being so stupid.' Roki stared up into Yuki's eyes as he felt a scene play out in his mind. Everything he wanted to say was in it.
' "Yuki I am so sorry for ever harming you like that." He would grab Yuki's hand and hold it close to his chest before brushing his hair from Yuki's eyes. "I love you, Yuki. I will never ever hurt you in any way shape or form again." Roki leaned over in his mind to kiss Yuki. Yuki pulled back and blushed before shyly glancing into his eyes again. "But Roki what if people find out?" Roki scooped Yuki into his arms and kissed him deeply. He pulled back in a daze and smiled warmly at him before speaking "I will take care of it. Whatever comes our way we will face together." '
Roki felt his face become so warm he could sware he was running a fever. The feeling in his tummy came back. It was stronger then last night and for some reason Roki find himself starting to like it. The feelings in his chest and tummy he was slowly becoming use to. He still go super nervous and blushed around Yuki but he tried to force his body to begin adapting.
‘’You wanna share my bike with me to school today...?’’
Roki blinked and shook his head a bit pulling himself out of his day dream and thoughts. He stood still for a few seconds registering what Yuki had said before nodding.
He reached into his bag and grabbed his own kitty plushie and hugged it close. He brushed his hair from his eyes and looked at Yuki in his eyes before speaking. "Y-yes Y-y-yuki..." Roki mentally kicked himself for sounded so stupid. He had wanted to do it like is his day dream but he was to scared. He opened his mouth several times as a soft mew came out each time. Finally he closed his eyes and balled up his fists before speaking.
"I-i-i w-would f-follow you anywhere Yuki." Roki blinked and smiled before he continuted.
"I p-promise never to h-h-hu-harm you again. I l-l-love you and want to stay be your side protecting you. I-i like so m-much about you that we have in common and I would love to ride on your bike to school with you...just the t-two of us...and our plushies of course...so like w-we wouldn't really be alone but...aanndd I am gonna stop talking now..."
Roki reached out and lightly grabbed Yuki's hand. He looked at him before blushing again and turning away.
"So I am not really hungry right now. Wanna head out? You led and I will follow..."
Roki finished his words in his mind. 'Because I would do anything to have one final chance with you.' Roki hugged his plushie tight and wait for Yuki's response to everything he had said.

Addressed: Yuki.
Mentioned: No one.
Notes: I fcking luv this post so much its just. Jsjfhfkskfh. <33
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:27 pm

Kain smiled at Lumi as he listened to her say that the reason she had followed him was because she had been worried about him and that she couldn't let him go like that. But that she wouldn't do that again she promised. Kain took his right hand and brushed it threw Lumineux's hair as he thought. 'Does that mean she feels the same way I do? Does she love me? It's been so long since I felt love that I don't know anymore and yet it just feels right with her.'
However the question remained did he tell her how he felt about her. To most a kiss said I love you with the kind of people Kain ran with kiss just meant lust for one another. He need to tell her his feelings to make sure she knew what he felt for her was love not lust. 'But not now I'll have to tell her later there's no time now.'
Kain thought as he noticed that the sun starting to rise in the morning sky and they both had school soon. Kain then let go of Lumineux and said to her. “Come on Lumi we better get back to the Home since we have school soon.”
Kain then started back to the home still with that slight limp in his leg. Once he got back to the home he had still two things to do and they were. One he need to apologize to Shun and make sure he was okay, for Kain knew he had gone a bit over board with him before he'd left the Home. The second the other was Izzi he needed to know if she even had feelings for him or if she had just used him to occupy her time?\

Addressed: Lumineux
Mentioned: Shun, Izzi
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:12 pm

Verine smirked softly, relishing the sight of Dawn devouring the sausages, and making no attempt to hide her blissful enjoyment.
“We'll go, but I'm not waiting for you to buy yourself some sparkling cider flavoured panties or whatever. Why even get lingerie, just get naked. Guys like it too.”
Verine grunted softly, suddenly put in a good mood with Trademark Dawn Comments, such as cider flavoured panties.

“We have to stop at the shelter, I'm picking up Grace today.”
"Good. Grace shouldn't be there anymore." Verine popped a grape into her mouth after speaking, nodding as she looked out the window to Rebel, rolling around in the grass.
Her attention was drawn back to the kitchen as Dawn threw a glass at the wall, shattering it. There was silence, nothing but the sound of glass being scooped up and disposed of. Another thing to pay off now... Oh well.
Shrugging, Verine downed the rest of her coffee, moaning softly in clear acknowledgment to Dawns agreement to go shopping, and letting the girl know she'd inform Shun of the plates.

Dawn exited the scene, and Verine began cleaning up the plate she left behind--not a sausage left in the near vicinity. She really should eat more... Maybe I'll start cooking more often...
Roki was soon in the kitchen, and while he and Yuki conversed, Verine went to the back door and whistled for Rebel, holding the door open for the mutt as she strolled into the room.
Verine perked up immediately, turning to see Shun stumble into the kitchen with a dazed smile on his face. She waggled her fingers at him in greeting, gaging his reaction to the vast spread of breakfast foods on the counter.
‘’Thanks for making this, Verine. It looks really delicious.’’
"It was no problem Shun; Have as much as you'd like."

It wasn't long before he was done, and Verine promptly swept the plate up and away from him, disposing of the extra food and beginning to hand-wash the dish along with the others. The dishwasher never seemed to do as good a job as her hands did.
Verine cocked her head back towards him slightly while she worked, listening to him explain his choice to stay in bed, along with his question as to whether she called him in or not. "Yeah, I called you in Shun. And yeah, you should get some more rest--The most you can."
‘’I’m sorry about tonight, I felt horrible and I just needed to talk to someone, but in the end I ended up being a true idiot… I’m really sorry for making your night hell… Oh, and I will go to sleep after breakfast and during noon I will go run that errand for Mrs. Pribilsky quick, okay?’’

Drying her hands off quick, Verine moved towards Shun and grasped his hands in hers, squeezing them softly. "No, Im glad you came up. Come up whenever, from now on--We are friends, after all." She gave another squeeze as she smiled, flipping her bangs out of her eyes.
"And dont worry about the plates either; Dawn said she'd get them for you, and I'll chip in... If she allows me of course. You know how she is." She winked at Shun, releasing his hands and giving him a bit of space. "No go love, go sleep."
She shooed him towards the door, cooing softly before she went back to the sink, finishing the dishes.

Verine finished quickly, returning the glass serving platters to their cupboards and such, turning in time to see Sasha asking for a ride from Dawn. She looks so cute today...
Padding over, still half-naked, Verine nodded in acknowledgment to Dawn, and turned to Sasha.
She had no reason to come over. Dawn wouldn't want her to come shopping... Besides, Sasha and I can go some other time...

So, without any prompting, Verine embraced Sasha, squeezing tightly for a long time--Longer than necessary. After she finally did pull away, she brushed her bangs out of her eyes, the locks falling back into place as usual.
"Im going to straighten up the room, shower, and bring your stuff up there today. I'm shopping with Dawn later, so I wont be home till late, okay?"
She blinked at the reclusive blonde slowly, before smiling once and starting to leave. Last minute though, she turned towards Dawn and blew a kiss, winking and waggling her fingers.
Dawn was the best person to tease in the house, mostly because she always teased back... When she was in a less than foul mood.
Even so, Verine made sure to excessively sway her hips as she departed from the pair, the provocative activity clearly meant for Dawn. Her ass bounced, begging to be slapped.
Perhaps it'd put the girl in a better mood.

(DAWN I DARE YOU TO SMACK VERIS ASS ;3 )
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:19 am

† VERINE I WILL DO YOU ONE BETTER. †

Dawn stood by the door, waiting for any of the children to meet her and ask for a ride. She picked up her bag and binders, grabbing her keys and opening the heavy mahogany door. A small voice behind her caused her to turn. Dawn observed the figure in front of her for a moment, eyes landing gently on the phrasing of her sweater: ”Who's your daddy?” A chuckle escaped the black haired girl and she looked up slightly to meet the eyes of Sasha.
“I'm your da-- driver. Driver. I'll drive you, yeah.”
She smirked and regained her composure, her pupils making visual contact with the girls neck.
“It's the black charger, you can go ahead, I think it's open.”
Verine was soon after Sasha, giving the girl an awkwardly long hug. The chef then turned to Dawn with easy flirtation, and Dawn bit her lip in mock sensuality. Verine turned away and walked back to the kitchen, but not before Dawn could walk up behind her. Her fingers wrapped around Verine's naked ass and turned the girl. Their chests touched and Dawn whispered elegantly in Verine's ear.
“We're gonna pick out some damn fine lingerie, ain't we Ver?”
Dawn laughed and released Verine with a delicate spank. Her eyes settled on Sasha.
“Looks like you're the only one getting a ride today.”
Dawn opened the door again and waved a graceful direction for Sasha to exit. Her eyes moved up the girl's figure for a moment.
“You're a tasty little morsel, aren't you...”
Dawn grinned and stood, putting her arm over Sasha's shoulders and guiding her out the door.

Addressed: † Verine, Sasha † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †

Group Home RP - Page 11 4i0wy
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:34 am

Lumineux rest her head on Kain's chest for some time as he brushed his hand through her hair. When he pulled away saying they needed to get home for school she only nodded. As disappointed as she was that they had to go, she was still happy. She followed Kain home, walking closely next to him. when they got there she simply looked up at Kain. "Well, I think I'll get ready in a few minutes. I don't really need to do much to get ready to go." She sighed looking around at the other girls, a small frown made its way on her face. She was small and the other girls were all prettier than she was. They always were. Lumi glanced at Kain worriedly. 'What if its a lie. What if he goes for them instead...' She looked down at the floor a little teary eyed at the thought. 'Please don't let him be taken from me...'
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:37 am

She wrapped her arms around Verine's body and smiled, laughing as their hug continued. Sasha liked Veri. She was sweet, and made Sasha laugh. Besides, Verine was really pretty and Sash felt extremely special to be the one sharing a room with the girl. "Im going to straighten up the room, shower, and bring your stuff up there today. I'm shopping with Dawn later, so I wont be home till late, okay?"

She nodded, giggling softly. "I'll just cuddle with the pillows until you return. After all, you're the only one that can satisfy me." She murmured, trying to be playful. Then Verine blew a kiss at Dawn and strutted off with her her big booty everywhere. Sasha giggled with her cheeks grew growing warm as Dawn went after Verine.

“Looks like you're the only one getting a ride today.” Verine was off and Dawn had turned her attention to Sasha. The girl couldn't help but continue to smile."Yeah. But I think that means we can like...bond better...Since it's just you and I." Sasha said, and nearly skipped out of the house with Dawn's arm wrapped around her shoulder. She walked over to the passenger side, smiling over at Dawn sweetly. "I'm tastier than I look."
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:00 am

† Let me out of this life. †

Dawn grinned when Sasha played along, bouncing slightly out the door. She released her hold on the girl and licked her lips, biting them with a giggle.
“Can't wait to get a taste.”
She opened the door, standing very close to Sasha, and smiled. Dawn brushed against her softly and turned to walk away. She opened the driver's door and slipped inside, tossing her bag between the gap in the seats so that it rested on the floor.
Dawn adjusted her mirrors and clipped her seat belt. She brushed off the passenger seat inviting Sasha to sit down. She put the keys in the slot and turned it so the car lit up, but didn't run. Radio began to play a disc, Going To Hell by The Pretty Reckless Dawn grinned at the mood it set.
She started the car and turned the volume down, prepared for conversation. She pulled out a cigarette, contemplated lighting it to add to her badassery, but returned it to it's siblings in a Marlboro Gold case.

Addressed: † Sasha † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:10 am

"Can't wait to get a taste."

"I'm all yours, darling." Dawn was so close. Sasha could feel her heat, could feel her breath. She shivered, a blush reddening her cheeks once more before she slid into the car. She glanced at the other girl every so often, but only because she was curious. Dawn was a flirt. She was almost detached. "Heh." And Sasha wished she could see if this was the real Dawn or if she attitude was just some bluff. Either way, Dawn was seductive.

She tucked her bangs behind her ear and let her blonde hair fall from it's bun. She wanted to look pretty. Whether it was for Dawn or for strangers, Sasha didn't know. She just felt prettier with her waves falling down around her neck and shoulders. Besides, Sasha's hair provided a curtain so Dawn couldn't see her blush.
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:26 am

Dawn was driving down the hollow road to school, listening to the quietness of the music and waiting for a conversation to strike itself up. She looked over to see Sasha allow her hair to fall aside, cascading in delicately laced strands of pale gold silk.
Dawn released the wheel with her right hand and slid a lock of hair throuhg her fingers.
“It's like Rumpelstiltskin made your hair.”
She smiled a quiet smile and turned her eyes back to the road. Her eyes looked at the clock on the dash and she smiled, there was still twenty minutes until school, and it was only a five minute drive.
She pulled over at the side of the road, in a safe place, and undid her belt. She turned off the radio and turned to face Sasha.
“You're hair is incredible.”
She touched it again and looked at Sasha's eyes as she did so. She looked at Sasha's lips and bit her own, smiling somewhat.
“How about that taste now?”
She kept a hand in Sasha's hair and smiled, biting her lip again.
Just a little taste.
Dawn thought, moving a little closer to Sasha.

Last edited by Abaddon on Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:13 am

Her heart began to beat faster. Dawn had pulled over. She touched my hair, and she's staring at me with that same look in her eyes as Kain had...when he touched me. She shivered, staring down a her lap. Sasha always wanted to make people happy. She liked knowing she pleased someone in some way. But  Dawn wasn't just anyone.Dawn was gorgeous and was emotionally masked. "Not as pretty as yours."

Her eyes. They're traveling down my lips. What do I do? Sasha bit her lip, trying to seem more enticing. She only wanted to be friends with Dawn. Will she wanna be my friend if I play her game? Dawn had begun to move closer, and Sasha smiled, batting her eyelashes. She wanted friends, people who trusted her. Besides, Dawn was just being flirty, and it wasn't against the laws for Sasha to be playful back. She watched as Dawn inched closer and Sasha waited-it was almost like this moment was the calm before the storm. She giggled, staring at Dawn through her eyelashes and made herself look yummy enough. "Just kiss me already."
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:38 am

A melodic giggle reached Dawn's ears and she smiled. It was innocent, blissful. Dawn wanted to hear it again. She traced Sasha's jawline with her finger tips and smiled, a delicate, one syllable chuckle escaping her. What beauty.
Dawn didn't spare a moment when the words left Sasha's lips. She caught them and her hand was behind the blonde's neck, pulling her forward. She stopped a split second before their lips met, and then continued. She felt the rush of desire and the intensity of passion bleed into her veins.
Sasha's lips were soft, they were warm and perfectly shaped to Dawn's. Dawn lifted her other hand and placed it on Sasha's thigh, just above her knee; it was mostly to support, Dawn hoped Sasha could see that it wasn't a sexual move.
She stopped kissing her for a moment and looked at her, calmly. Dawn inched closer in her seat, the block of plastic keeping them apart, and kissed Sasha again. It'd been so long since Dawn had kissed a girl.
She parted from her lips and smiled.
“Nice taste.”
She looked at the clock, it had only been five minutes. She bit her lip slightly, looking back at Sasha.
“I could get used to it.”

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:45 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

‘’Yeah, I called you in Shun. And yeah, you should get some more rest--The most you can.’’
‘’Hmm okay, thanks...’’, Shun said dazedly, staring at the empty spot on the table before him. Verine had taken away his dish but it didn't matter; he wasn't hungry anymore, anyway.
After asking his question about buying the dishes, Verine dried her hands and walked over to him, grabbing his own hand and squeezing it.
‘’No, Im glad you came up. Come up whenever, from now on--We are friends, after all. And dont worry about the plates either; Dawn said she'd get them for you, and I'll chip in... If she allows me of course. You know how she is.’’, she said, explaining her plan she had made up with Dawn.
They would be away from home and back late; this could be Shun's chance to slip out unnoticed during noon.
‘’Oh okay, guess that's a job less for me to do... Thanks.’’, he whispered, smiling weakly at Verine.

‘’Oh, and could you thank Dawn for me, too? For yesterday evening?’’, he then asked, trying to hold a yawn; his eye twitched slightly. ‘’For the cookie and the movie, etc...’’
‘’No go love, go sleep.’’, Verine said and Shun grinned, getting up from his seat with a soft "I shall~".
His eyes fell on Yuki and the other boy who were speaking. Yuki now held the cat plushy and the tension between them was less strong.
‘’I-i-i w-would f-follow you anywhere Yuki. I p-promise never to h-h-hu-harm you again. I l-l-love you and want to stay be your side protecting you. I-i like so m-much about you that we have in common and I would love to ride on your bike to school with you...just the t-two of us...and our plushies of course...so like w-we wouldn't really be alone but...aanndd I am gonna stop talking now...’’
A soft 'aww' escaped his throat as he looked at them. He winked at Yuki, like he was telling them he would leave them alone. After that he turned around and left the kitchen, entering the hallway to go to his room and sleep.

‘’Are they in love? It seems like it.’’, he thought as he entered his room and shut the door behind him. He stood there for a moment, back resting against the closed door; there was a sting in his heart, he sighed but soon afterwards shook his head. He shouldn't feel like this, he had to get over her. She had hurt him, used him, dumped him; the end.
‘’Young child love... and they're both boys; makes it even more adorable.’’
Yes, happy thoughts, he had to think positive. He yawned and stretched his limbs, after which he moved over to his bed and laid down. There was a weak smile on his face. ‘’Cute little kids... I shouldn't have yelled at them last night, they must feel really uncomfortable near me...’’
‘’I will apologize later when I see them again. Maybe I can be their big brother... yeah, sounds fun.’’, Shun thought and he rolled onto his side and closed his eyes, trying to fall asleep.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 7% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 4% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 5% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0%

------------------

Addressed: Verine Mentioned: Roki, Yuki, Dawn Word count: x Notes: x
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:45 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Y-yes Y-Y-Yuki... I-i-i w-would f-follow you anywhere Yuki. I p-promise never to h-h-hu-harm you again. I l-l-love you and want to stay be your side protecting you. I-i like so m-much about you that we have in common and I would love to ride on your bike to school with you...just the t-two of us...and our plushies of course...so like w-we wouldn't really be alone but...aanndd I am gonna stop talking now...’’, Roki said and for a moment Yuki thought he was going to explode. The boy held his plushy firmly as he watched Roki stutter and blush and he felt bad for the kid, he wanted to hold him and say it was alright, that he still wanted to talk to him, that he wasn’t mad. Roki had just scared him, but now that fear he felt was fading away as he saw the boy acting so innocent and sweet.
‘’I love you Roki, I would never be mad at you…’’, he thought, but he didn’t say it. He just couldn’t say it. He stared at Roki with worry in his eyes, he could feel the stinging of tears coming up, but he blinked them away. He didn’t want to cry, not here, not right now with Roki by his side.
Yuki flinched slightly and Roki grabbed his hand lightly, looking at him. However, he soon glanced away from Yuki again, blushing. Yuki wanted to get up and hug him, but it felt inappropriate. After all Shun was still there with them, sitting at the table. But soon he left, winking at Yuki.
Yuki wondered why he winked, and so he stared at Shun in confusion, watching him leave, before he glanced back at Roki, still holding his hand.
‘’So I am not really hungry right now. Wanna head out? You led and I will follow...’’

‘’Yes Roki… let’s go to school…’’, Yuki said, smiling weakly. He got to his feet and stared at the doorway of the kitchen, making sure Shun was out of sight, and that no one was going to see them here together.
He glanced back at the boy, leaning forward, and planted his lips on Roki’s. it only lasted briefly, a short kiss, as Yuki pulled back and stared at Roki for a moment. There was a huge blush on his face but he didn’t care. He leaned forward again, embracing the boy with his arms, hugging him tight. He didn’t really know how long this hug lasted, but it felt long, and it felt good.
Letting go of Roki he looked down at the boy’s free hand, grabbing it and holding it with his own. He held it tight, squeezing it slightly, and smiled at Roki, still blushing. ‘’Let’s go outside and get my bike… we will share it to school.’’
He dragged Roki along, out of the kitchen, he didn’t want to let go of his hand, never again. he thought for a moment, wondering whether or not he should ask Roki this very important question, but he didn’t want to scare him off. Maybe right now was not the time to ask, maybe the right time was when they were leaving for school. ‘’I want to ask you something important…’’, he whispered before swallowing and shutting his mouth, blushing even more. ‘’But first I want us to be alone…’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 2% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 34%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Shun Word count: 558 Notes: x

Last edited by Jeamesero on Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:39 pm

"Yes Roki… let’s go to school…"
Roki smiled and nodded his head as relief washed over his body. His face was still flushed from the constant blushing which he was sure would never leave. He saw the older boy who had yelled at him earlier get up and wink before turning and leaving the room. Roki blinked several in confusion trying to figure out what he was doing that for.
'Is that code for something? I don't understand...does that mean older boys are just as weird as older girls. Well even if that were to be true at least they aren't as scary and don't travel in packs...'
Roki saw Yuki get of and glace at the doorway.
"What's wrong-" Roki started to whisper until Yuki kissed him gently on the lips. Roki's eyes widened and he blushed deeper as Yuki pulled away. He then saw and felt Yuki pull him into a hug and stood still as his breathing quickened. He hugged him back closing his eyes to enjoy the moment. After some time passed Yuki pulled away and grabbed his free hand.
"Let’s go outside and get my bike… we will share it to school."
Roki felt Yuki squeeze his hand before pulling him out of the room. He just followed behind as he was dragged along still in a daze from Yuki's kiss and hug that had taken him by surprise. He really hadn't suspended that Yuki would ever kiss him again. He felt more awake and happier then he ever had.
"I want to ask you something important…But first I want us to be alone…"
Roki pulled himself to a stop and looked nervously at Yuki. He felt his tummy tighten and tears of worry form in his eyes. 'What does he want to ask me? Ugh I want to ask but I can't find my words again. I didn't have any problem yesterday with talking to him. It's gonna be because I don't want to hurt him again...wait what if he wants to ask me!?'
Roki smiled and shook with excitement as he quickened his pace and pulled Yuki behind him. He rushed over to the front door and went to open it before turning and speaking to Yuki.
"W-wait. This is where you left your bike, right?"
Roki blushed and pulled back from the door. "Sorry I was letting you led. I don't know where I am going..."
Roki wiped his eyes and hugged his plushie tighter. 'Smooth Roki. Real smooth...'

Mentioned: Shun.

Last edited by Roki on Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:26 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki pulled Roki along through the house, until suddenly Roki stopped and staring at him. Yuki looked at him confusedly, a bit worried; he didn’t know why Roki stopped, but the boy seemed to be thinking. Hopefully Roki was doing alright, because Yuki didn’t want him to be sad.
‘’Is he sad, maybe…? Did I say something wrong…?’’, Yuki thought as he eyed the boy nervously. But he soon felt a bit more happy because Roki smiled. Seemed like nothing bad was going on with him, and Yuki was glad.
All of a sudden Roki walked past him, still smiling, and pulled Yuki along. The boy was a bit shocked as he followed Roki through the house, up to the front door. He hadn’t expected Roki to suddenly drag him along like this.
‘’W-wait. This is where you left your bike, right? Sorry I was letting you led. I don't know where I am going…’’, Roki said as they stood by the front door and Yuki smiled weakly, blushing as he squeezed Roki’s hand again.
‘’It’s okay, my bike is indeed outside there.’’, he said and he opened the front door, dragging Roki outside and closing the door behind him. he made sure he had his bag, which he had with him, luckily, because a while ago he had forgotten his bag when going to school. He had been in serious trouble and he didn’t want that to happen anymore.
Walking to the side of the house he found his bike and unlocked the lock, grabbing the steering and turning the bike around so it was facing the road. He then looked at Roki and smiled, patting the spot of the luggage strap on the back of his bike, telling Roki he could sit there.

‘’I hope I can hold the both of us, I don’t want to fall down somewhere on the road…’’, he thought and he moved his bike towards Roki, putting it on its stand so it wouldn’t fall when he would let go of the steering.
For a moment he reached with his hand up to his cheek, feeling the skin with his fingers. He could feel a small scab, a sign that there had been a cut on his cheek, and that had healed during his time in the kitchen; the cut Roki had made when accidently hurting him. Yuki shuddered at the thought, remembering it, but he soon shook away the thought without moving, smiling again at Roki in a comforting way.
‘’I guess we can leave now.’’, he said, looking at the boy. ‘’You got your bag?’’, he asked afterwards and then he grabbed his bike, taking it off the stand. ‘’Oh yeah, and I wanted to ask you something… Because I’m not sure about…’’
He fell silent for a moment, not sure what to say. His words were stuck in his throat, he swallowed but swallowing made him feel sick slightly. It was like his stomach was tied in knots, like it turned and twisted. He took a deep shuddering breath, trying to get his nerves under control.

‘’Sorry… I’ve never asked this before… I’m a bit nervous…’’, Yuki said honestly, wiggling his toes as he stared at the ground, blushing greatly. He swallowed again, but it only made him feel worse. ‘’I um… I was wondering…’’
‘’What if he says no…? I mean, he probably will say yes, I mean… we have kissed, we have hugged. He said he loved me, and I love him… But still… why is it so hard to ask him this…? What’s wrong with me…?’’, he asked himself in his thoughts, biting his lip, a sad expression on his face, his blue eyes having a grey tint like they mostly had when Yuki felt nervous, shy, sad or scared.
‘’I… I l-love you R-Roki… And I was w-wondering… I mean… we have k-k-kissed so… I w-was wondering…’’, he stuttered, trying to find his words, but he realized talking like this would probably only confuse the boy. He had to ask him, he had to ask it immediately, but he was so nervous, so afraid. He bit his lip again, hard; the taste of blood landed on his tongue. Yuki forced himself to speak, to ask it. ‘’Come on… come on!’’
‘’I k-know we’ve only met y-y-yesterday but… I feel this strong c-connection and…’’. He cursed at himself in his mind, screaming at himself deep in his thoughts. As he stood there silently for a moment, his face as red as a tomato, he grabbed his plushy Mr. Whiskers and put the cat in his school bag, closing the zippers. He then got back up and stared at Roki, clenching his fist; he could feel himself pushing his nails in his hand; it hurt.
‘’Do… do you want to be my boyfriend?’’, he asked, the words escaping his mouth. It almost sounded like a scream and Yuki quickly shut his mouth, blue eyes widened. His face turned away from the boy and he bit his lip some more; the taste of blood was real. ‘’Shit shit shit…!’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 2% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 34%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: x Word count: 850 Notes: x

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:06 pm

"It’s okay, my bike is indeed out there."
Roki smiled happily as he let out a breath he hadn't notice he was holding. He watched Yuki open the door and start leading him again. He giggled softy before covering his mouth with his plushie. 'Well that was kinda weird...I don't know why I just did that...' He blushed darkened as he followed along behind Yuki like a small child. He loved it when Yuki led him. He might tell him someday that he liked it because it made him feel safe. Feel wanted and loved by someone for the first-time ever in his life.
He was led down the stairs and around to the side of the house. Roki hugged his plush still as he looked around making sure no one was there to see him with it. Seeing him with Yuki was fine but a plushie at his age was a bit different.
Yuki let go of his hand and grabbed up a bike that had been leaning against the house. Roki stared at his hand that Yuki had let go of before looked up and at the bike they would share. He watched Yuki pat the back of the bike and blushed deeply before looking away.
"I guess we can leave now. You got your bag?"
Roki nodded and listened as Yuki continued.
"Oh yeah, and I wanted to ask you something… Because I’m not sure about…Sorry… I’ve never asked this before… I’m a bit nervous... I um… I was wondering…"
Roki widened his eyes as his breathing quickened and his heart beat faster. He hugged his plushie tight against his chest with both hands as he felt time slow down.
"I… I l-love you R-Roki… And I was w-wondering… I mean… we have k-k-kissed so… I w-was wondering…I k-know we’ve only met y-y-yesterday but… I feel this strong-connection and…"
Roki blinked several times as he watched Yuki place something in his bag before turning back to him.
‘’Do… do you want to be my boyfriend?’’
Roki heard Yuki almost scream it before turning away. Without even think Roki stuffed his plushie into his bag quickly before grabbing Yuki's shoulder and forcing him into a kiss. He deepened it making it last for quite a while. He placed his hands onto the back and side of Yuki's face as he ran his hands through his hair. He slowly starting pushing his tongue into his mouth out of instinct. His tongue ring brushed against Yuki's tongue and quickly pulled it back. He finally pulled back gasping for air before hugging Yuki tightly. He started to speak and squealed loudly before shouting.
"Yes yes yes!" Roki felt tears start running down his face and pulled back. "I-i-i m-mean...yes Yuki. I w-would love that. I-i-i w-will never hurt you again. In anyway, shape, or form!"
Roki blinked and sniffled wiping his eyes before continuing to speak as he felt his voice grow steadier.
"I understand what you are talking about when you say you feel a strong connection. I felt it yesterday and last night. Every time I am near you I feel like I finally belong in this world. I get amazing feelings when I am with you! Well...actually my tummy kinda hurts really bad like right now but..."

Mentioned: Same.

Last edited by Roki on Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:23 pm

Verine growled, a wide, seductive smile on her face as Dawn grabbed her. Her arms reached up between the closeness, draping over Dawns shoulders as their chests brushed.
“We're gonna pick out some damn fine lingerie, ain't we Ver?”
"Oh yes, yes we will." Verine purred softly as Dawn laughed, gently smacking Verines ass in dismissal.
These were the kinds of things that made a girls day.

As Dawn began speaking to Sasha, Verine strolled away, towards the stairs that would take her up into the attic, humming softly to herself. I need to rearrange this whole place...
Huffing softly, Verine began the slow process of gathering up all the dirty clothes, including what she saw of Sashas, into her arms to take to the wash machine. She tossed them into the hamper to save time, setting the basket by the door to take down later.
Moving on, she began cleaning off the dresser, opening the drawers to fold jeans, sweats, and leggings nicely. The four-drawer dresser, by the time she was done, was only half full. Sasha can use the other two drawers then...
She moved onto the closet, organizing clothes by color, and shoes on the bottom the same way.
The floor was clear of all disturbances, everything else was put away, so Verine hefted the basket of dirty clothes into her arms, and headed downstairs. She set the settings appropriately, and started the load before going to grab a swiffer to clean up the floor of her room; Normally she wouldn't bother, but she wanted Sasha comfortable.

Not soon after she had started, Verine had finished. She had even spent time in the bathroom--scrubbing everything fresh was worth it in the end--and on the stairs, cleaning those up and wiping the railing off. Not so bad...
And so, with a clean room, a made bed, and with Rebel taking another one of her frequent naps in the corner, Verine undressed and moved towards the bathroom, clicking the lock behind her as she went.
As much as she loved the claw-foot tub, Verine usually went to the shower first, and she did this time as well. Besides, you could always spend more time in a shower than a bath.
Verine was clean-shaven, pleasantly scented, and in good spirits when she left the bathroom. Her hands found nicer, girly clothes for the day; Dark, ass-squeezing jeans, a loose gray tank with a scoop neck, and a black and white imitation flannel that was rolled up to her elbows. "I've looked worse, I guess..."
Her voice was soft in the silence, but Verine was comforted by it. Rebel was usually the only one around to hear her speak, and Rebel was the only one around right now.

Verines socks were colorful, mismatched and childish beneath the gloomy gray floral Keds she slipped on, a pair she seldom wore. Her hair fell in waves around her shoulders, curling softly.
Rubbing Rebels ears once, Verine slipped out of the room and went downstairs, grabbing the few stuff of Sashas and bringing it back upstairs.
Her eyes traveled to the lone mattress, and back to Sashas stuff. I liked snuggling with her last night... Maybe I'll hold off on bringing up the mattress...

And so, with nothing else to do, Verine grabbed her worn, brown-leather purse and slung the strap over her shoulder, clucking for Rebel to follow her, and began shifting the strand of leather until it wasnt between her breasts, before heading downstairs and out the door, on the search for pleasant candles.
Perhaps I'll finally paint the room too... What is Sashas favorite color...

(THIS TOOK FOREVER TO WRITE AND ITS NOT WORTH READING. ALSO. ABA. ILY AND YOUR POST<3)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:25 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki didn’t look at Roki; he was too afraid for the boy’s reaction. He stood there blushing and glancing away, wiggling his toes nervously. He was completely shocked when Roki suddenly grabbed his shoulders and pulled him closer, kissing him.
He hadn’t expected this to happen, but he still tried to get adjusted to the situation, closing his eyes and enjoying the moment. As Roki grabbed the back of his head and ran his fingers through Yuki’s hair, Yuki’s body shivered slightly, but he didn’t pull back and neither did Roki. He even wrapped his arms around the boy, holding him tight. He didn’t want this to end, he never wanted this moment to end.
‘’H-he loves me too… he wants this too…?’’, he thought, tightening his grip around Roki’s back. ‘’I wish this could go on forever, I like it…’’
That was, until he suddenly felt Roki’s tongue being pushed in his mouth. Yuki’s eyes widened his shock, he didn’t know what to do; he hadn’t expected this at all. Roki’s sudden action scared him. But before Yuki could pull back Roki already did, and he hugged the boy back tightly. Yuki stood there breathing heavily, staring off into the distance, his mind somewhere else.
‘’Did he just…? Really…?’’, he thought, his grip around Roki still tight, but he didn’t move nor say anything. He was only thinking. ]‘’What was that…? Was there something… in his mouth…? What was it…?’’

‘’Yes yes yes! I-i-i m-mean...yes Yuki. I w-would love that. I-i-i w-will never hurt you again. In any way, shape, or form!’’
Yuki finally looked at him, his blue eyes distant and dazed. He stared down at him, rubbing the boy’s back slightly as he listened to his words, but he wasn’t really paying attention; his mind was still somewhere else, wondering what it could have been he had felt when Roki sort of… snogged him.
‘’I understand what you are talking about when you say you feel a strong connection. I felt it yesterday and last night. Every time I am near you I feel like I finally belong in this world. I get amazing feelings when I am with you! Well...actually my tummy kinda hurts really bad like right now but...’’
Eyes now filled with worry Yuki looked at Roki, letting go off the boy. But he still grabbed his hand, rubbing the back of Roki’s hand with his thumb.
‘’Your belly hurts…? How come?’’, he asked him, hesitating for a moment before pulling him back into another hug, arms wrapped around his waist. ‘’M-maybe she should have eaten something… You didn’t eat breakfast.’’, he said, wondering if what he said was the right option.

‘’I haven’t eaten in days either… I should, but I’m just not hungry. I can’t get a single bite through my throat, not even ice cream yesterday night… Nothing…’’, Yuki thought, holding Roki close to him. He kissed the boy on his forehead and he felt lightheaded all of a sudden; he wasn’t sure whether it was his lack of food or the fact that Roki and he were together now, but it could also be both. He breathed a bit heavily at the thought, a huge blush grew on his face. ‘’We’re really together now… I really asked him… Wow, this is the first time in my life I ever had… It feels so strange.’’
He looked down at Roki, trying to push away his nervous feeling. He wanted to appear calm and strong, he didn’t want to look like an afraid wimp.
‘’Shall we go to school now…? We shouldn’t get late, or else we might get in trouble…’’, he mumbled, brushing some hair out of Roki’s eyes. He smiled warmly, trying to get rid of the annoying blush.
Letting go of Roki he grabbed his bike and jumped on it, patting the spot behind him once more, telling Roki to sit. ‘’Don’t worry, I won’t let us fall. You… you can hold me if it makes you feel safer…’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 2% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 40%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: x Word count: 670 Notes: OMG MY OVARIES. POP POP POP. I’m done roleplaying for today, I feel too tired to write more…

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:45 pm

Roki rubbed his tummy as he tried to catch back his breath and take in the feelings he had right now. Yuki was his now. Forever more and he never had to be alone again. Suddenly Yuki let go of his hand and pulled him into a hug.
‘’Your belly hurts…? How come? M-maybe she should have eaten something… You didn’t eat breakfast.’’
Roki blinked be tears as he face reddened and he shook his head. His thoughts raced as he tried to think of why his tummy was always hurting. 'Maybe I am just sick or something. It keeps getting worse though. Yuki is understanding right? Well maybe I should tell him. It starts on my lower tummy but moves down further. N-no nevermind I can't tell him that!'
Roki starting crying inside his mind. He made sure that no tears fell even though they filled his eyes. He was so confused. He didn't understand what was wrong with him and it was scaring him now. Roki felt Yuki kiss his forehead and his tummy knotted up again.
‘’Shall we go to school now…? We shouldn’t get late, or else we might get in trouble…’’
Roki nodded as Yuki pulled away and jumped onto his bike. He saw him pat the spot behind him as he looked at Roki.
‘’Don’t worry, I won’t let us fall. You… you can hold me if it makes you feel safer…’’
Roki nodded and slowly walked over to the bike. He took a deep breath and forced his feeling in his tummy to lighten up. He ignored them finally and swung his leg over to sit behind Yuki. He wrapped his arms tightly around Yuki's waist and felt his face burn with embarrassment. He didn't really have the courage to tell his new friend that the feeling were growing worse and stronger being so close to him. He buried his face into Yuki's neck and shoulders. He softly whispered to him in his ear.
“O-okay let's go. Let me know if I need to get off. I don't really want to walk to school but I can, Yuyu.”
Roki stood with his legs on the ground trying to help Yuki hold up the bike till he was ready. Suddenly Roki remembered his ring had touched Yuki's mouth and he stuttered. “I have a tongue ring in my mouth just so you know. I know it was probably yucky feeling but it can't be removed without painful surgery. It was placed in my mouth for...um...special purposes...ones that you really don't want to know about...”
Roki sighed as he felt the pains in his tummy start to fade finally. They were still there but were growing softer and more bearable. He begged silently in his mind for Yuki to not question why he had that on his tongue. He never wanted Yuki to know where his mouth had been. He felt tears form in his eyes as he shook his head in shame. It was disgusting to think about.
Roki jumped when he remembered something. He had felt these felling in his tummy before. Over a year ago now and against his will. 'Roki stop being a baby and dwelling in the past. He's never gonna ask you where you mouth has been because people don't do that.'

Mentioned: No one.
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:55 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki sat on his bike, feet resting on the ground so the bike would stay steady and not fall to the ground. As Roki got on Yuki blushed, not making eye contact. His body shivered slightly as Roki held him, making sure not to fall.
‘’O-okay let's go. Let me know if I need to get off. I don't really want to walk to school but I can, Yuyu.’’
Yuki nodded, still not making eye contact with the boy who had his arms wrapped around his waist. ‘’Yuyu...?’’
‘’I have a tongue ring in my mouth just so you know. I know it was probably yucky feeling but it can't be removed without painful surgery. It was placed in my mouth for...um...special purposes...ones that you really don't want to know about...’’
The sudden words woke Yuki from his thoughts. He listened carefully and simply nodded, not saying anything, but through his mind ran questions.
‘’So that was what I felt...? Why does he have it? Who gave it to him...?’’

He stayed silent for a moment, until he forced himself to speak. ‘’It's okay... you can't do anything about it.’’, he whispered, grabbing the steering of his bike tightly. ‘’Hold on tight; we're going...’’
With those words he stepped up on the pedals, moving away from the house. He grabbed the steering tighter, a huge blush on his face, and it only got bigger.
‘’We're together now... I still can't believe it... It feels so strange. Good, but strange...’’, he thought, swallowing. ‘’I got to say something, something at least... We can't just sit here and say nothing to each other, that feels wrong...’’
‘’I... I love you, Roki...’’
Again he was silent, again he stared at the road. He wanted to look at Roki, but keeping his eyes off the road could cause him trouble.
‘’I know it will still take hours from now... but what do you want to do after school...?’’, he asked, trying to turn his head so he could look at Roki, smiling.
Suddenly there was a loud honking sound and Yuki looked back at the road, letting out a short shrieking scream. Pulling the steering he forced himself back onto his rightful spot on the road. His heart beated like crazy and he breathed heavily, trying to focus.
‘’W-we... we almost got hit... we almost... got hit...!’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 42%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: x

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:54 am

Roki stayed silent and rested his head on Yuki's upper back. He closed his eyes and listened to Yuki's breathing and heart beat.
“It's okay...you can't do anything about it. Hold on tight; we're going...”
Roki felt the bike start moving and he opened his eyes making sure to pull his legs back. He wanted to give Yuki plenty of room so that they didn't crash.
“I...I love you, Roki...”
Roki blushed and smiled as he hugged Yuki tighter snuggling his face close against his back. 'I love you to Yuki and thanks for not asking why I have it. Just need to stop being such a baby and man up for you. I mean your the same age as me and yet you are acting so much more mature then I am. I have never acted like this before...'
“I know it will still take hours from now...but what do you want to do after school...?”
Roki shrugged and felt Yuki's weight shift around. He pulled back a bit to see Yuki's trying to turn around and look at him. Roki's eyes widened as a vehicle in front of them honked loudly. He screamed and closed his eyes squeezing Yuki and silently begging him to pay better attencion to the road. As Yuki pulled back onto the right spot of the road they were supost to be on Roki watched the onwer of the vehicle drive past seemly more then a bit upset. Roki grinned misgreviously and stuck his tongue out at them. His gold ring glittered in the sunlight before he pulled it back in and hollered after them.
“Might want to be a bit more careful when you drive, dummy. Hitting a child is a fine worth more then your junky old car is probaly worth!”
Roki giggled and hugged Yuki tighter before speaking. “Well at least they are awake and more atuned to their srowndings, Yuki. I'm sure your widen awake now as well.”
Roki glanced around at the buieldings that they passed. 'Wonder what school it is. Middle-school most likely not that they can teach me much more then I already know. I could help Yuki with his home work and stuff if he wanted since I aced Middle-school already.'
“So what grade are you in, Yuki? At my last school I was in the tenth grade with my brother but I didn't like the teachers or the students so I hardly ever went. If you need help with your Middle-school work though I aced everything basically so I can give you some help if you want. As for you question about what to do afterschool...hm...”
Roki thought for a few moments before answering. “Well I won't mind going to look around in a few small stores. Maybe we could find some new plushies or cat ears. I only have two, but since I live at the Group Home now I can have as many as I want. Or...I could show you the darker side of town. You choose, Yuki”

Mencheioned: Old school and brother.
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:30 pm

((VERI, YOUR POST WAS SO WORTH READING -DIES-))

Her hands were soft, her touch gentle. Sasha had never kissed a girl, nor been kissed by one. Her father was the only one whom touched her. Verine's touch was friend like while her eyes were entirely different, but Dawn's touch was different;inside her eyes there was hunger. As soft sigh slipped from her parted lips as Dawn's hands pulled Sasha closer until their lips met.

Sasha hadn't ever thought her lips were kissable. They were a dull peach color, and weren't as plump as Dawn and Verine's, but against Dawn's, Sasha felt pretty. She felt sexy and seductive. She moved closer, her hand raising to place it on Dawn's pale cheek before the girl with ebony locks pulled away, and Sasha let her hand falls. “Nice taste. I could get used to it.” Sasha lifted her hand once more and ran her thumb across Dawn's bottom lip and smiled gently before she lowered her hand once more and shrugged. giving a soft giggle. "You don't taste that bad yourself."
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki breathed heavily as he pedaled as fast as he could; his breathing sounded wheezing and his blue eyes had a grey tint to them and were wide in shock; he had almost been hit by a car. He hadn’t paid attention and this way he had brought himself and Roki in danger.
‘’Roki I’m sorry… I should have looked better… I shouldn’t have looked behind… He’s probably mad at me now…’’, Yuki thought, trying to get his breathing steady again; he didn’t want to pass out by hyperventilation here on the road, that would only make things worse.
‘’Might want to be a bit more careful when you drive, dummy. ’’, he heard Roki say and he swallowed, immediately thinking the worst. Was he mad at him? ‘’Hitting a child is a fine worth more than your junky old car is probably worth!’’
No, he wasn’t, he was yelling at the person in the car. Yuki closed his eyes for a moment, sighing in relief. He opened them again quickly after, looking back at the road, making sure they wouldn’t (almost) crash again.
‘’Well at least they are awake and more attuned to their surroundings, Yuki. I'm sure your wide awake now as well.’’, Roki said to Yuki as he hugged the boy tighter. Yuki swallowed and only nodded, not saying a word. He tightened his grip on the steering even more, his hand’s skin turning white. ‘’I hope that person in the car doesn’t come back… I hope I don’t make the same mistake again…’’

‘’So what grade are you in, Yuki? At my last school I was in the tenth grade with my brother but I didn't like the teachers or the students so I hardly ever went. If you need help with your Middle-school work though I aced everything basically so I can give you some help if you want. As for you question about what to do afterschool...hm... Well I won't mind going to look around in a few small stores. Maybe we could find some new plushies or cat ears. I only have two, but since I live at the Group Home now I can have as many as I want. Or...I could show you the darker side of town. You choose, Yuki’’
‘’I… I’m in 9th grade, high school.’’, Yuki began, not really paying attention anymore. He kept his eyes on the road but he just stared as he kept on going on his bike. ‘’And… do you have money? I mean, I don’t have any money… and we can’t buy anything new without money.’’
He saw a big building appear at the horizon, getting closer and closer; it looked like a school, the school they would go to. Yuki swallowed; a new school, something he hated even more than a new house. He had to make friends and listen to teachers and do homework and he would probably be beaten and bullied again for who he was…
‘’You said something about a darker side of town…? What do you mean?’’, he asked as the school was in front of them. Yuki looked at Roki for a second before stopping the bike and jumping off, walking onto the school ground with the steering firmly gripped in his hands. ‘’Nothing creepy right…?’’

Yuki stopped for a moment as he stared at the parking spot for the bikes, swallowing. He didn’t want to go there and put his bike away, he didn’t want to enter the school at all; he wasn’t ready for a new school and a new life, and he never would be.
‘’What if no one likes me…? What if there are people in this school who I know, who know… me? My old me…? I don’t want to go in there, I don’t want to go to school, but I have to… I hate being forced…’’
He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to get rid of all the bed thoughts. He began to walk forward, still holding his bike. He parked his bike in one of the empty spots and shivered slightly. Turning around he looked at Roki, a weak smile on his face, exhaustion in his eyes.
‘’We’re here…’’, he said and suddenly he felt a bit lightheaded. Grabbing his head he stared at the ground, bending over and blinking confusedly. It didn’t hurt, it just felt like he was dizzy. It was weird, because he hadn’t run around in circles, not at all. Groaning slightly he rubbed his temples till the feeling went away. Once he lifted his head again he could hear the blood buzzing in his ears, and his heartbeat could be felt in his throat. ‘’What was that…? Maybe it were my nerves… after all this is my first day at a new school and I want to be accepted and appreciated…’’
Glancing weakly at Roki he forced a smile once more, grabbing the boy’s hand. ‘’I… I’m fine. Let’s go inside…’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 43%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: People at school Word count: 830 Notes: x

Last edited by Jeamesero on Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:36 am

Dawn smiled when she met eyes with Sasha again.
“Thanks.. I think?”
A cheery smile met her lips and she kissed Sasha gently on the cheek, then did her seatbelt up again. Trouble met Dawn's instincts when it came to releasing Sasha's hand. She ran her thumb over Sasha's knuckles gently and released her.
Exhaling, Dawn spoke again.
“So-- School?”
She started the engine and signalled out, waiting for a break in the traffic. She could have kissed Sasha again with the length of time it took a break to come. Finally pulling out onto the road, Dawn felt the car kick into gear and drove forward. They were at school too soon for Dawn's happiness and she smiled, reaching over Sasha to open her door, and kissing her lips gently as she did so.
“You're beautiful, Sasha. Highschool sucks, but if something bothers you at all, I'll be right there behind you.”
She was a delicate girl, as far as Dawn could tell; opening the door, Dawn left her own side and pulled her bag from the back seat. She closed the door and stood outside the car, fresh air accompanied by the sounds of students mingling and cars shutting off.
Yippee... learning. At least I get Grace later.

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next