The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Group Home RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Group Home RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Group Home RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Group Home RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Group Home RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Group Home RP

+8
Verine
Jeamesero
Kain
Bright Fang
Dawn
Kanaya
Shadow
Kahlua
12 posters

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Group Home RP - Page 5 Empty Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Riadven Pribilsky Group Home

Hello, you are now in a group home (for whatever reason) for children between the ages of six and eighteen. Your foster parents are only in it for the money, hardly paying attention to the children, which is why the older children help care for the younger.
The adults of the house supply the food, but not the meals. They pay the bills and attend meetings, but there is nothing else that they do for their adopted children.
The home is located in a small town in southern Montana. The town only has the necessities: a grocery store, pharmacy, doctor's office, dentist, a few clothing stores, an all-grades school, and so on.
The parents go by the names Veronica Pribilsky and Johnathan Pribilsky. They are hard on the children, occasionally losing their tempers on the older ones and potentially getting violent on a select few that stand up for the younger kids who only get screamed at.
It's a fend for yourself world mostly, but a few of the older kids take care of the younger ones and the others maintain their roles as young adolescent miscreants.

The rules of the home that are strictly maintained by the adults are as follows:
ø There is to be absolutely no swearing around the younger children (Under age 12).
ø The use of cell-phones is prohibited while doing homework and between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM.
ø If inappropriate behaviour, such as PDA, horseplay with violent intentions, disobedience, or deliberate discrimination towards another member of the home is discovered, all involved will be punished.
ø  If classes at school are discovered to be skipped, punishment will be in order, including grounding, confiscation of items such as cell phone, MP3, laptop, and other privileges temporarily dissolved.
ø Any pets must be entirely paid for by the owner, and if complaints are filed, they go instantly unless it is a hearing, sight or other disablement helper.
Welcome to the home, Guest.
ø No rooms will be shared by the same gender, no matter of sexuality.
ø Unless otherwise discussed by the parents, no children will be allowed in the basement suite.
ø No outsiders will be brought in to the house without a valid reason and approval from the parents.
ø Doors will be locked at 9:00 PM every night, and unlocked at 6:00 AM each morning, with the exception of work duties.

What you may and may not have to begin the RP:
May have:
Cell phone
Laptop
Clothing (obviously)
iPod or other Mp3 device
Stuffed animals
Money
Bicycle (pedal only)
Job
Relationship (out of home)

May not have :
Pets
Vehicle
Motorcycle

**If you wish or have before you join or gain any of these things later in the Group Home RP, please do not hesitate to PM me (Abaddon) and I will either accept, deny, or suggest changes.
Please be realistic, a 12 year old isn't going to buy themselves a corvette, that just doesn't happen.

On another note, I, Abaddon, will be running this RP. You'll PM your joining forms to me and I'll PM you back with your acceptance or anything that needs to be changed.
You can all only roleplay one character per account, as long as you promise to keep them active. Second characters will be allowed once the RP has been going strong for a week.
Your character should be relatively similar to your wolf in personality and name, if not exactly the same. In the home, they don't really consider each other siblings, more just people living in the same place. So yes, relationships within the house are allowed.
Get as dirty as y'all want but don't be super graphic about it. Also, if you're nine, frickle frackle isn't a thing. Ok? Ok.
I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE FUN. LET'S DO THIS.

By the way, a map of the main floor that the kids live on:
Group Home RP - Page 5 2wohv5s

J O I N I N G

Code:
Name;

Nicknames;

Age;

How did you get in the home;

How long have you been in the home;

Physical description;

Reference;

Personality;

History;

Family;

Likes;

Dislikes;

Hobbies;

Sexual Orientation;

Relationship Status;

Job;

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Group Home RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Group Home RP

Post by Kain Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:09 pm

Kain felt both of Izzi's hands wrap around his bring them closer he wanted her so badly right now his mind was racing with thought's all the things he wanted to do with her. He then felt her press her breasts against his chest causing him to look down at them for a moment they looked so firm and delicious he would love to get a good feel of them or even take one in to his mouth.
'I want to feel her on me, no I need feel her on me with nothing in between us'
Kain was losing control now something he liked to keep most of the time but with Izzi he didn't want stay in control of himself he wanted to take her and make her his and his alone.
Kain then heard Izzi speak to him in a voice drove him wild “Shut up, what do you think right now, what do you feel”
Kain looked at her with nothing but pure lust in his green eye's now was she joking he knew exactly what he was thinking and felt and if she'd let him he'd have all of her.
He then took both his hands hands and placed them on her waist and brought his mouth down to her neck and licked it first then kiss it and said. “I think I want you Izzi!”
He then kissed her lips just barely and spoke again. “I need to feel all of you on me right now!”
Kain then stared at her with the eyes of an animal if she didn't stop playing games and get down to business here soon then he would make the first big move for her.

Addressed: Izzi
Mentioned: Same
Notes: Same here, but I'll come up with something as long need be.
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:57 pm

Lust.
That was everything she could sense within Kain´s glimmering irises. He wanted her, she wanted him. Everything was perfect, and everything was just going as planned. He was about to get impatient, he couldn´t take her foreplay anymore. ´Little, dumb deer. Impatience is taking over, the powerfuls are playing with the weaks. Just a little more... then it´ll start and the deer will run.´  Whilst thinking, she made sure that no space was between them, she didn´t had to look into his eyes to know that he was clearly staring at her breasts. ´You like what you see?´
It didn´t take long until Kain´s breath was close to her neck, his tongue exited his mouth and slowly started touching her neck, softly, before his lips were pressed against the tan skin. A groan of pure passion exited her mouth and a weak giggling followed; he was getting almost there, almost running.
I think I want you Izzi!”
Just after he spoke those words, Izzi tilted slightly her head, looking innocently at the red haired boy in front of her. Slowly pulling herself away from him, she took off her top, revealing an ivory, lacy bra. “You like what you see?” Her voice, her expression; everything seemed so... innocent but still provocative. Kain carefully placed his lips on hers but soon he´d let off and speak again,
 “I need to feel all of you on me right now!”
His eyes were widen, wild, like an animal, a predator which was out for lunging at it´s prey. But this predator was stupid. It was the one being hunted. She leaned closer to his ear and whispered in one breath; “Nasty boy.”
Finishing her short sentence, she placed one of her hands directly on his chest, pushing him with brute force down onto the bed so he´d lay instead of sit. She, on top. As always. “Don´t think you are the one, playing this game.” She hissed, her redd-ish, slightly curled hair brushing his face softly while she whispered things into his ear. Things like, “Do it.” and “Now...” ´Start running little prey. I want to play a game.´

Addressed:: Kain || Mentioned:: - || Notes:: Yo Calvin is gonna ruin dat moment

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:28 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Shun’s smile got brighter as the boy lifted his hand as well and shook his. He didn’t look at him and he blushed, but Shun didn’t care about that; he seemed like a very shy boy, and shy was alright. His handshake was weak, that’s how Shun could tell the boy didn’t really feel comfortable. And his hand felt rather cold. ‘’He probably thinks my hand is warm.’’, he thought as they shook hands, a chuckle in his thought, but it didn’t exit his mouth.
‘’Yuki.’’, the kid said rather bluntly and Shun blinked for a moment, a bit confused, but he realized the boy was telling him his name. There was still no eye contact between them. ‘’It means snow, but I hate snow.’’
He let go off Shun’s hand and walked over to the table, sitting down in the far corner. Shun looked a bit confused at him, not really sure how to respond to Yuki’s words. How should he respond to such a statement? He couldn’t say he liked snow, probably, because then he would ruin the moment for the younger boy. So instead of saying anything Shun just smiled and nodded at him, crossing his arms again and staying silent.
He went over to the table and grabbed a seat, grabbing a pair of wooden sticks which he would use to eat the sushi with. Now all they had to do was choose the rolls they wanted to eat, and probably wait for the others who were still in their rooms. But before Shun could grab some rolls he heard Andrew speak to Dawn, but he addressed the others as well.
‘’Not anymore. You don't need to be afraid anymore, if he makes you uncomfortable you don't need to do what he says. I'll be there and I will protect you, all of you. Things will be different now that I'm here, we don't have to stand for that creep. If he even so as try's to touch you any of you. He will be in the sewer in no time, no time at all.’’

‘’Those are some nice words, but you shouldn’t act; Mrs. Pribilsky is bad, and Mr. Pribilsky is the devil himself. If something goes wrong and you decide to try and protect any of us, you will end dead. You hear me? Dead.’’, Shun responded, his words harsh, his face expressionless, his arms crossed. Shun was mostly a sweet and nice guy, a happy guy, but when they talked about the foster parents and protecting the children, Shun got serious.
He didn’t want Andrew to get hurt, he didn’t want anyone to get hurt. If anyone should be hurt in this house, touched by the foster parents, it should be him. Shun could take pain, he had grown up with it, and still hurt himself a lot; he would step in between if things would get bad and take the beating, and he would manage. ‘’Promise me you won’t fight the foster parents, promise it to all of us.’’
His face was deadly serious as he spoke, he stared straight at Andrew, meeting his eyes. But as soon as he heard someone else speak, looking up to see it was Yuki, and his eyes softened, a weak smile on his face again. That boy was just too cute; Shun wondered how old he was.
‘’Does anyone want to pray before we start dinner?’’, the kid asked, after which Andrew responded with: ‘’Why of course. Would you like to do the honors since you brought it up?’’
‘’I’ve never prayed before, but if you want me I can join in.’’, Shun said afterwards, trying to show the both of the boys some respect. He had never prayed before, no, but he could try if that made the others feel happy.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 12% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 8% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 9% - Sasha: 0%

------------------

Addressed: Andrew, Yuki Mentioned: Dawn, the foster parents, the others Word count: 637 Notes: Eh, lame
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:07 pm

Kain watched as Izzi pulled away for a moment and took her top showing an ivory lacy bra and said in the most innocent voice “You like what you you see?”
Kain stared at her with a great hunger, hell yeah he liked what he saw he wanted to taste all of it and thought. 'Come Izzi please don’t keep me on teasing me like this'
She then leaned closer again and whispered in his ear “Nasty boy.”
yes he knew he was as she then pushed him with force making him lay down on her bed as she continued to sit on top him. And said to him. “Don't you think you are the one playing this game."
Kain then looked up her his needs and desires now taking over and said in a voice filled with nothing but lust. “No Izzi you are so reach on down there and take control of me okay”
He then heard her whisperer his ear again “Do it now.”
Kain didn't need to be told twice as he leaned up and quickly took his shirt off then started running his hands all over he perfectly slender body and started nibbling at her neck and spoke in between nibbles. “You look and taste amazing Izzi but I want more of you”
Kain then reached back and undid her bra and threw it to the floor then spoke in a voice deep passion. “I'm your slave my mistress so let me please you.”
He then took one of her breasts into his mouth enjoying while his right hand one enjoyed the other one, his left held her close to him as he did his best to please Izzi.

Addressed: Izzi
Notes: Okay I went as far as I think I can.

Last edited by Kain on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:08 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Why of course. Would you like to do the honors since you brought it up?’’, the boy responded and Yuki blushed greatly, looking at the table and shaking his head. He appeared so nervous and shy, it almost looked like his head was going to burst; his face was almost as red as a tomato.
‘’No thanks…’’, he began, playing with his thumbs, his arms resting on the table, his blue-greyish eyes following the movements of his fingers. He couldn’t do it, he was way too shy, way too scared. ‘’I don’t pray, not anymore…’’, he continued, trying to look for words. He then looked up at the boy, still playing with his thumbs, still blushing greatly, still nervous. Scared. ‘’You can do it…’’
‘’I don’t wanna pray, it’s pointless… But if they want to…’’, he thought and he looked at the table again, trying to stay calm. It almost looked like he was going to cry, but he wouldn’t. He was just amazingly scared right now. ‘’I just asked because… I wanted to make sure that if someone wanted to pray, then they could pray… I don’t pray myself anymore, I used to, but… Nevermind.’’
‘’Everyone who wants to pray go ahead… Just some respect for those people who want to…’’, he continued, biting his lip. Yuki had never spoken so much to anyone ever, especially not strangers, new people he had just met. It was quite a miracle that they even were able to get him to speak.

‘’Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I yet have heard, It seems to me most strange that men should fear; Seeing that death, a necessary end, Will come when it will come.’’, Yuki thought as he stared at his empty plate, awaiting for anyone to start the praying, if they really wanted to. It was once again one of Shakespeare’s famous quotes, and it fit Yuki perfectly; he was a coward. He should finally step up for once and stand up for himself, but he was too afraid; he never did anything right, he never would do anything at all, except for drowning in his daydreams and his own imagination. ‘’I’m a coward… But I should pray with them, thus making me no coward. Just pray, Yuki, and you won’t be a coward anymore…’’
Yuki looked at the boy who sat on the other side of the table, next to the girl, feeling nervousness overwhelming him again. He had lost his faith, there was no god he would ever love again, but he could still pray just if it made other’s feel better. He had to be strong for once, no coward.
‘’I will start, I guess…’’, he mumbled, and before any of them could ask why he had suddenly changed his mind, he simply added: ‘’I changed my mind…’’
Yuki glanced around the room for a moment, staring at the others, before bring his hands together and resting his head against them, closing his blue eyes. He didn’t want to pray, not at all. Why? Because he had left his past behind him, he wanted to forget about the cult, about his church, about his family who he had dishonored. But these thoughts, these fears made him a coward, and even though Yuki was afraid, he didn’t want to be a coward.

He had to become strong, if he ever wanted to make things better in his life. Running away from his past and his fears was no option, not anymore. He wasn’t the only one in this house who had been through so much; the others had probably been through way worse.
He shivered slightly, trying to remember the words he used to say at the family’s dining table every night, during the festivals at his church, with all the people who belonged to the cult. It was very hard for him, bringing back up his past, the thing he feared the most, but after a moment of silence he finally found the courage to speak.
‘’O Lord, we thank you for the gifts of your bounty which we enjoy at this table…’’, he began, taking a deep shivering breath, he could feel his eyes started to water, but he didn’t want to give in to it; he had to continue. ‘’As you have provided for us in the past, so may you sustain us throughout our lives…’’
It became slightly unbearable, but Yuki tensed the muscled in his arms, swallowing and licking his lips. There was a short moment of silence, only a few seconds, before he pushed himself to continue the prayer. ‘’While we enjoy your gifts, may we never forget the needy and those in want.’’
‘’There, I prayed to you. I never thought I would do this ever again… Please give these people love and strength, for they might need it…’’
Yuki opened his eyes again, staring off into the distance. The last word escaped his mouth bluntly, a dry feeling to his tongue and palate. ‘’Amen.’’
‘’I’m no coward.’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 1% - Verine: 0% - Sasha: 0%
------------------

Addressed: Andrew Mentioned: Shun, Dawn, Kalissa (sort of) Word count: 850 Notes: GUYS, I’VE NEVER WRITTEN POSTS WITH PRAYERS BEFORE BUT I LOVE THIS. I LOVE POOR SWEET ITTLE YUKI. <333333

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:39 pm

Group Home RP - Page 5 C98713402d31742b5d111478edeea230
It´ll be fine, Calvin. You already know what´s coming, right? Just... try to be a bit less... You. They´re nice people, i´ve heard that they´ve plenty of kids in your age. Maybe... Maybe you can stop with your attitude and finally start making some acquaintances and maybe even friends?”
A groan exited Calvin´s mouth, an inaudible one. The cycle would continue. Another foster family. He wasn´t even wondering how they´d be like, how they´d treat him. How the other children would treat him. ´I don´t need to think about them... They´re nothing but strangers to me. Why the hell should I care for strangers?´ The social worker, his social worker, wasn´t that strange to him. He knew her since his birth, she was assigned to take care of him, or where he´ll live next. Her name was Naomi. She was the only one really caring for him and he appreciated it.
Please, Calvin. Just... this time. Okay? You have to promise me that you won´t try anything. Try to open up and try to be a bit calmer. I think we´re there...”
I´ll try...” Calvin mumbled before his pale irises slowly moved upwards and stared out of the cars window; there it was. Another hell he had to enter. It was a big mansion. A big hell.
´Alright, I´ll talk to the parents while you go and make yourself comfortable... You know what to do.”
Sighing, the albino boy shrugged, taking his bags which were filled with plenty of clothes and things he´d need for the time being there. He had special medics for his sickness, lots of lotions for his skin and even make-up, just in case he´d get an assignment. He was, after all, a photo model.
Knocking on the door, a lady opened it, staring at first a bit irritated at Calvin but as soon as Naomi was in sight, her expression turned welcoming and polite; she invited them in.
Hello, Mrs. Pribilsky. We´ve already talked but here, this is Calvin.”
Oh yes, hello. Welcome to the family Calvin. Please, get in and make yourself comfortable. Go upstairs and find your room... You will share a room with Izzi. Red hairs, blue eyes, you´ll find her easily.”
Calvin.”
Yes.” With these words, the blonde boy started his way, passing many rooms while he searched for the stairway. He hadn´t seen such a big house in ages. ´It feels like a prison... And I am an inmate.´  Finally upstairs, he could see a light coming from a room. Voices following. Was he really going to introduce himself to the other kids? Should he just... bump in and make a fool of himself? “Hell no.” he whispered, continuing to search for his room.
It wasn´t that he knew where he was going, he just decided to open a door and if he was lucky, there would be a girl in it, a girl named Izzi. Or any other person who could tell him where he´d have to go. Really. It didn´t matter, he didn´t care. Opening one door, he´d just stumble upon... a special scenery. “Oh what the...”

A girl and a boy. Both almost entirely naked. Were they kidding him? He just arrived here, opened one fucking door and just came while they were doing god-knows what? However, Calvin didn´t blush nor did he flinch or even turned around and walked out. No, he was here, and he´d stay here. Period. It was his room and his room mate, which he assumed was Izzi, had to deal with his presence now. Throwing his bag on the ground, Calvin inhaled deeply before sighing, moving himself onto the free bed, seating himself on it. He wasn´t entirely looking at them but he wasn´t acting as if he was embarrassed and desperately try to focus on something else than the busy couple. ´How wonderful. I just arrived and these two are literally...´  Now he was staring at them, he didn´t care if Izzi had nothing on her to cover her breasts, he just glanced over, no expression held in his pale optics. He didn´t feel welcomed here and he wasn´t out to make friends here either.

Addressed:: Naomi || Mentioned:: Izzi, Kain, Mrs Pribilsky, the ones in da kitched || Notes:: Poor Calvin.
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:06 pm

He took his shirt off.
She watched silently. Her eyes sparkling, telling him to go on, to continue. She loved the actions, every movement she and he did. Everything was just as planned. She´d get what she wanted. He would give it to her.
The red haired girl felt his hands, touching her soft skin. His hands were everywhere while he was kissing her neck, doing whatever he desired with her. And if his desire was to undo her bra, she would let him. It was for the best to let her prey think that she was harmless. Just a little, innocent girl. “Dirty.” She mumbled, whispered.
I'm your slave my mistress so let me please you.” 
´No, you are my prey. You are the one, playing my games. My games, my rules.´ Just after her thoughts had ended, she felt him touching her once again, doing things with her. Well, she couldn´t complain, that was what she wanted. However, she´d push herself away after she noticed that he was taking control over her game. “Lean back.” she hissed in a dominant voice, not asking, demanding him to. She runned her fingers through his redd-ish hair, before getting a firm grib and pressing him back. “Obey.”
Now it was her turn. Izzi slowly and gently placed some kisses on his warm skin, starting from his neck, to his lap. She´d stop, staring at his jeans for a moment, but she wouldn´t do the thing she had in mind now. No, she´d let him wait, let him suffer. She just placed one hand on his jeans, right between his legs before starting to lick his belly as well as his bellybutton. She did it with passion, with lust.
But soon she´d stop.

Someone opened the door. A new face. A pale face. A new kid. “We have visitors.” Izzi whispered, licking one more time Kain´s belly before finally heightening her torso, not ashamed of her blank body. “Welcome.” She said, tilting her head to the side while she observed the strange body coloration of the boy. He seemed to completely ignore them, though soon he stared at them, at her. A sly smirk played upon her lips and Izzi finally stood up, grabbing her bra and putting it on before walking towards him. “You are unique.” Her voice was still with pure lust, her heart beat rose while she was occupied with Kain and thus she was still filled with passion. Without even thinking further, she gently placed her tongue on his pale skin, running it up, taking in his special aroma. “Tasty.” She hissed the word before turning around, grabbing her jacket and straightly walking toward the door. No one was there and she could hear Mrs. Pribilsky talking with someone; ´She´s occupied.´ It was the perfect chance for Izzi to get out of there and so she did, exiting hell, entering her true home; the streets.

Addressed:: Kain, Calvin || Mentioned:: Vero bb || Notes:: I was just like : "TROLOLOLOLO" while writing this post idk why

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:00 pm

Group Home RP - Page 5 Tumblr_nf20pvYoY91slq6u1o1_400

Sasha found it hard to laugh. It seemed so wrong;after what's happened to her. But as Verine mentioned how her parents thought her of a delinquent, Sasha felt a small bubble of laughter slip out from her parted lips, but it lasted for only a second before she stared back down at her legs and wrung her hands.

She scolded herself. It didn't seem right;being happy. After all, it almost seemed that Sasha destroys everything. Her mother had created her out a love and only died for it. Her father was drowning in grief and Sasha did nothing to help him. It was all her fault;she drove him mad and because of it, he took her everything away. Her virginity was something that Sasha never thought of giving away, but when her thoughts did linger there, she never pictured it would be her father who'd thrust into her. But he was, and she was no longer innocent. She was disgusting.

Verine bounced up and off of her bed and she watched Verine clean up her room;perhaps she should have helped, but it was if someone had glued Sasha's ass to the bed because all she did was stare, and watch Verine with her moss colored orbs. When the girl turned around, Sasha offered her a soft smile. "Ha." And then Verine went into a corner and tore her shirt from her body;Sasha's eyes widened but she couldn't look away.

Her eyes were like a car crash. She knew she shouldn't look but just couldn't glance away. Her cheeks reddened and she felt sweaty. Verine had a beautiful body-Sasha had never seen a woman's body, before, and was suddenly nervous. From her head, her breasts, and the curve of her waist, Verine was perfect. Sasha felt suddenly self conscious in her baggy sweater and simple leggings. Pouting her lips while Verine was still busy, Sasha peeled back her sweater to glance down at her own breasts;they weren't special. Not like Verine's.

"Do you want something to drink? Or eat?" Sasha's eyes widened as her face went even redder then before. She let her hands fall down from her shirt and stared back up at Verine and watched the girl once more was she went to her small fridge and grabbed items from it;she then walked over to Sasha and took her small slender hands, and placed the fruit and liquid in her care. Sasha continued to blush. More so when Verine's hands wandered into her locks. She shivered.

It was wrong to be reacting this way. Verine and Sasha were nothing. Just two lost souls whom have wandered into the care of this household.
"Look, Sasha, I know we've just met,but perhaps you'd like to room with me? Its up to you, but I could use the company. Rebel could, too." Sasha replayed her words into her head for a few seconds before she stared down at her fruit and water, and smiled faintly. "Yeah. I'd like that. I-I mean, it's not l-like I don't wanna room with whomever I was supposed to...B-but I think I'd like it better...U-Up here."

She paused for a moment before she got up and set her water and apple down. "Can I leave these h-here? I...I think someone called about dinner." She gulped. This would mean she'd have to meet new people. More people. Sasha practically felt herself drawing closer to Verine when she thought about leaving the room and having to face everyone.
((e.e yas. This is good.))
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:31 pm

He looked up to Shun as he spoke. "Promise me you won’t fight the foster parents, promise it to all of us." Andrews face was hard. He stared at shun his eyes cold. He was not worried or afraid of the foster parents, he wasn't afraid of most things. But to him being afraid wasn't cowardly. Everyone has something there afraid of, its if you stand up to your fear and fight against it that makes you brave. But the parents were nothing to him. The father was big and powerful. He was bigger and taller and had a longer reach than Andrew. But he was a brute. He was a big powerful brute that could take you out with one punch. But he did not have the skill that he had, and he didn't know Andrew had it at all. Which was another advantage for Andrew.

"I do not make promises I can't keep." He spoke calm but blunt. He had no reason to say he wouldn't because he knew he would. "Trust me, you don't have to worry about me being hurt." He spoke those words as the young boy started to say something. "I will start, I guess… I changed my mind…’’ He realized he was talking about praying and he started fairly quick afterwards. He quickly bowed his head waiting for him to finish. "Amen." He said as it was over.

He heard footsteps come upstairs and he tensed. Was it Jonathon coming to "talk" to him? He was about to stand up when he heard the footsteps cease and a door open. Oh, just one of the kids i guess. He looked down to his legs. What am I doing here?

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Calvin, The foster parents.  

Group Home RP - Page 5 Cute-anime-boys-with-brown-hair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:38 pm

† Let me out of this life. †

(Erol bb he can't bunk with Izzi it's against the rules)
Dawn smiled when her hand was placed on Andrew's leg. She pushed it further towards him, but not in a sensual way. More in a way of saying thank you, again.
When Yuki walked in and spoke of grace, however, Dawn tried to stay. When he began contacting the lord, she stood and walked away. She grabbed a single piece of sushi as she left and didn't look back.
The door to her room shut roughly and she went and sat in the hard wooden chair that faced her mirrored desk. The desk had three things on it: mascara, a sketchbook, and a small wooden box with a lock on it.
She picked up the box. It sat nicely in her palm and fitted quite genuinely to the shape of her delicate hands. She pulled a thin finger along the underside edge of her desk, and stopped when it landed on a small compartment. She pushed the thin layer of wood back and pulled out a tiny key.
It fit easily into the lock and she hear a satisfying click as it unlatched itself.
She opened the box and looked inside. Piles upon piles of rusted, shattered, or perfectly unstained and sharpened razor blades.
She stared at them for a while and felt her throat with a hand. A pentagram necklace rested on her collarbone.
She shut the box, locked it, and returned the key to it's resting place. She stood from her seat and walked to her bed.
She pulled out her laptop and looked once again at the image of Grace on her laptop screen. She shut the laptop most of the way and allowed Evanescence to play, soothing her thoughts. She closed her eyes and lay on her back, clearly not asleep, but only waiting.
She plucked pieces of rice from the sushi occasionally, peeling away at the meal she'd chosen for herself. She eventually finished it and sighed.
Her eyes remained closed, her fingers intertwined, drumming to an unheard beat of four.

Addressed: † † Mentioned: † Andrew, Yuki † Notes: † †

Group Home RP - Page 5 4i0wy
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm

Andrew opened his eyes after the prayer to find Dawn gone. He stood up immediately looking to see where she had gone. He saw a small movement going towards her room. He just stood there looking towards the way she had went. Why did she leave? Did he say something wrong? He stood there a little while longer just watching. He wanted to follow her, but know one likes a smother. Everyone needed there alone time. Things had happened fast tonight, she probably needed time to think.  He knew he did.

He sat there quietly, eating some sushi but staying silent. He wasn't a huge fan of sushi but he thought this was very good, but he wasn't thinking about sushi. He was thinking about Dawn. He barely knew her, and new really nothing about her. Yet... He was upset with himself, he had moved too quick into it. She was all over him before, who was to say she wasn't just toying with him now? That made him angry, so he refused to think about it. That was the thing, he didn't know her. He finished all he felt like eating. He looked to shun and said: "Thank you Shun, it was masterfully made." He then stood up and walked to his room. He sat down on the bed. He unbuttoned his shirt most of the way, for it was still hot in there. He decided to take advantage of the time he would be alone, which he figured he would have little of with a house full of people.

He just needed to think to figure it all out. He sat there for awhile just thinking before deciding he would go to Dawn. He wanted to see what it was he had said that upset her, if it was what he said. He got up walking down to Dawns room. He knocked lightly on the door and leaned up against the door frame waiting for a response.

Addressed: Shun. Mentioned: Dawn, Yuki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:30 pm

† Let me out of this life. †

Dawn heard a slight knock on her door and her eyes opened. She swung her legs over her bed and sat up, slowly. She didn't make any noise as she walked to the door until she turned the knob and opened it.
It was Andrew.
She smiled gently and moved, opening to door so he may enter.
“Hey. Sorry to have left so quick. It's just.. Yuki..”
She lowered her voice and looked away. She felt angry, not at Andrew, at Yuki.
There is no God.
She turned away and walked to her bed, leaning against the post that held an ebony laced cover above it. Dawn smiled and looked at Andrew.
“What's up?”
She put her fingers in her pockets and shrugged, allowing her elbows to drop to her sides.
She looked down for a moment, and then back to him.
She moved her ebony bangs away and looked up at Andrew.
She walked slowly up to him and looked at his feet. She sighed, sadly, and moved her arms so they were around his ribs, and rested her head on his chest.
“Thank you for not going after that asshole. He will really kill you.”
She'd seen him mame a kid so badly that he had gone into a coma, just because he drank a beer.
She held him tightly, finding comfort in his warmth.

Addressed: † Andrew † Mentioned: † Jonothan † Notes: † †

Group Home RP - Page 5 4i0wy
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:48 pm

Dawn opened the door and stepped to the side.

“Hey. Sorry to have left so quick. It's just.. Yuki..” He gave her a confused look as he stepped in the room. But soon understood, his prayer. He didn't know if there was a god, he prayed at the farm but he had never seen any signs.

“What's up?” She said smiling. "I don't know I..." He trailed off. He didn't really know what to say now that she had said it was Yuki. “Thank you for not going after that asshole. He will really kill you.” She said now hugging her arms around him her head leaning on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her holding her tight. He just sort of shrugged at the last question saying nothing. Should he tell her? Who he really was? Or should he wait... "I um, I uh, thought maybe you should know a bit about me...Shit! He had started it, there was no backing out now, he had to tell her.

Unless he lied. She would never have to know. But he shoved that thought away quickly, he would not lie to her. No way would he well here it goes. He decided to wait for her to respond, he was delaying... The part where he had to tell he was Scout. But maybe she didn't know who he was? Impossible he decided, everyone did. At least he thought...

Addressed: Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:35 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Opening his eyes after the prayer, Yuki saw that the girl was gone, and not long after that the boy was going away, too. Feeling a sting in his heart he guessed she was just the same like him; God was nothing to her. He felt guilty for praying, he thought they had wanted him to. First hour here and he was already screwing up. There was no way this place was going to be his home now; he was never going to make friends. He felt awfully lonely, and he wasn't hungry at all.
‘’Good job Yuki, you're doing great. You're being oh so social...’’
He looked at the plate full of sushi rolls but grabbed none; why should he eat if he wasn't hungry. He felt like leaving the dining table and going to bed, sleeping. He didn't want to stay here any longer. He actually wanted to run away from 'home', but he didn't have the courage to; he was a coward, once again.
He rested his fingers on his temples, rubbing them, while a soft groan escaped his mouth; he wasn't worth living, he made others feel bad. He was nothing.
He looked at Shun and shrugged, getting up from his seat and turning around, walking off. As he walked away he mumbled; ‘’Sorry, not hungry...’’

On his way to his bedroom he came across a room and heard voices. As curious as he was he peeked inside and saw the boy and the girl.
He didn't matter if they were talking, busy or not, he wanted to set things straight. But being Yuki there was no courage for a long conversation with a stranger or someone he had just met.
Yuki knocked on the door and looked at the girl, a sad expression in his now dull grey eyes; he felt like he was going to throw up.
‘’If you have any reason against praying, just say so; I do, too.’’, he began, his voice shivering, his face blushing red again. ‘’I hate praying, it makes me feel sick.’’
There was a long moment of silence, of hesitation, before he finally spoke again.
‘’Night...’’, h mumbled, even though he knew it was still evening. He walked away from the door, keeping his emotions sealed, until he entered the bedroom and shut the door. He went to his bed, opened the sheets and went in, pulling them to his chin and rolling on his side, facing the wall on the other side of the room. He closed his grey tinted eyes and the tears came rolling down his cheeks; he cried.
‘’I don't belong anywhere, I make people mad, sad... I'm such an idiot. I wish I was dead...’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 1% - Verine: 0% - Sasha: 0%
------------------

Addressed: Shun, Dawn Mentioned: Andrew Word count: - Notes: Aww come on Yuki, don't think that

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:18 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’I do not make promises I can't keep.’’
‘’Fine then, have it your way.’’, Shun responded rather harsh towards Andrew, he stared back with a look just as cold. He didn't mind Andrew being the way he was, but Shun knew Andrew would get in trouble for his attitude, Shun was sure of that. If only he could convince the boy not to do anything against the foster parents, they would all be safer.
Suddenly Yuki started to pray, saying he had changed his mind, and out of respect for the boy and whoever wanted to pray he closed his eyes as well, not exactly praying, more thinking, but it looked like he was praying.
‘’Amen.’’, he mumbled after Yuki had finished the prayer and he opened his eyes. shun noticed Dawn was gone but he didn't really care; he felt bad for Yuki though, as the boy seemed to try his hardest to make things look better.
‘’Thank you Shun, it was masterfully made.’’, Andrew said and Shun smiled at him, his eyes thanking the boy, but no words came out. He watched silently as Andrew left.

‘’Sorry, not hungry...’’
Shun looked at Yuki who now left the dining room as well, leaving Shun to b on his own. Shun sighed and shook his head; Yuki hadn't eaten anything at all. He didn't feel hungry anymore either now that things were looking rather shitty again, but throwing his own made food away was a waste, and he felt stupid for making so much. So even though he wasn't hungry, he grabbed a few sushi rolls and some vegetarian beef teriyaki and ate it, every piece was hard for him to swallow; he felt sick.
‘’Can't eat more...’’, he thought and he grabbed the empty plates, leaving the plate with the sushi rolls and beef teriyaki on the table in case someone still wanted to snatch some away after a while.
He took the empty plates he held in his hand to the kitchen, wanting to clean them, but on his way he tripped over the doorway, dropping all the plates, and it were more than five, at least.
There was a shattering sound and Shun covered his mouth with his hand as he stared down, eyes filled with shock. ‘’Shit shit shit!!’’

Footsteps came closer, they came his way, stamping loudly, angry. Shun turned his head to see Mrs. Pribilsky standing in the doorway, shooting an angry glance at him. Hell had arrived; now Shun had done it.
‘’Mrs...!’’, he whispered, but he couldn't even finish his sentence; the woman was furious, she was all over him, yelling at him.
‘’You idiot! What do you think you're doing!? You did this on purpose, didn't you!?’’, she snarled, hitting him in the face with her flat hand. Due the inpact Shun's black glasses fell on the ground, and Mrs. Pribilsky stepped on them, whether it was an accident or meant to happen.
Shun didn't feel much pain, but he was still scared. Bowing his head in respect he said quickly: ‘’It wasn't on purpose, I happened to trip! Please believe me, I'm so sorry!’’
Mrs. Pribilsky hit him again, this time harder, on his nose. Even though it was a flat-hand hit, he could hear his nose crack slightly. He could taste blood on his upper lip. Did he have a nosebleed?
‘’I don't care whether it was on purpose or not, you did this so you're gonna take care of it!’’, Mrs. Pribilsky hissed furiously, pushing him back slightly. ‘’Tomorrow you're gonna buy a new set of dishes from your own money and I better have them tomorrow after school, or I will get my husband to do the dirty work!’’
Shun knew exactly what she meant by that, swallowing nervously, scared. ‘’Now go to your room! I don't want to see you anymore today! You go think about what you've done wrong! Got it!?’’

‘’Yes ma'am... I'm so sorry...’’, he whispered and he sat on his,knees between the stone shards, picking them up one by one, sometimes a few more in one pick. Mrs. Pribilsky turned around and left angrily while Shun cleaned the floor, throwing away the shards. He actually wasn't sorry at all, but he had to show respect or else Mr. Pribilsky would kill him. He didn't want that to happen.
After cleaning the floor he picked up his glasses; the glass had shattered, it was broken. He would need to buy new glasses as well.
Without saying a word he made his way over to his room and slammed the door shut. He threw his glasses on the ground somewhere and wiped the blood away which had dripped down from his nose; it pretty much hurt, but Shun didn't care.
He laid down on his bed, resting on his back and stared at the ceiling. Not long after he grabbed his phone; he wanted to see how Haya was doing.
‘’Hey hun, how are you doing?’’, he texted, awaiting an answer. It didn't take long before there came a response, amazingly.
‘’I'm alright.’’
Shun frowned and texted back: ‘’Sooo... how has your day been. I love you, and I miss you.’’

‘’This isn't going to work out, Takeru. I can't take it anymore, the way you live. Let's say I've been seeing someone else lately. I'm sorry but, I can't do this any longer.’’
Shun's eyes widened in shock and he began to tremble, shiver. He had a hard time texting back as his fingers moved way too much, he swallowed.
‘’So you've been cheating on me...? Why...?’’, he responded, but his answer was rather blunt and harsh.
‘’I don't like you, Takeru, I felt pity for you, that's why I said yes. You live in a terrible home, we barely get to see each other. It won't work out, okay? It's over, goodbye. Please delete my number, I can't speak to you any longer. You're sweet Takeru, but you have no guts, and I just don't like you, I've never had. Bye.’’
Shun's hands fell numb, his phone rested on his chest. Shun stared, he simply stared, tears started to run down his face. This was horrible, she couldn't do this to him! But she had done it; she had treated him like shit through text messages and broken up with him. Shun rolled onto his side, laying his phone on the night stand next to his bed, where it always laid. He then covered his face in his pillow and cried, a waterfall of tears wetting his sheets, mixed with the blood drops that came from his nose. He cried nonstop; she had broken him. He had just been destroyed.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 12% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 8% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 9% - Sasha: 0% - Yuki: 2%

------------------

Addressed: Andrew, Mrs. Pribilsky, Haya (his girlfriend) Mentioned: Dawn, Yuki, Mr. Pribilsky Word count: 1175 Notes: Omg this post is long... GUYS, SHUN IS SINGLE AGAIN, WOO. He's available now, ladies and gentlemen... >D
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:18 am

Lumineux saw the boy, Andrew leave not to long after Dawn did from his room. Following them after that was the new kid who only smiled and went downstairs. She heard Shun call for dinner, but she had lost her appetite from all this negativity so she went to her room. She didn’t know who she shared with yet though. Walking into her room, she sat on her bed, face in her hands. - how did I end up like this?- She sighed shaking her head. - how am I to meet people if I can’t get out there and talk?- Lumi was usually shy around new people unless she got the feeling that they were someone she could trust. Flopping back on the bed, her legs hanging over the edge, she stared at the ceiling. “Why didn’t my parents want me?” Lumineux muttered, as question she never bothered to ask herself before. She could hear the people in the house milling about, and a sudden shatter of something. -uh oh..- she didn’t get up from her spot though despite how curious she was. -I’m not getting involved in case the parents are there. no way.- Closing her eyes, she softly hummed a song. It was her personal favorite that somehow calmed her called Winter by Tori Amos. It brought a few tears to her eyes though. She simply brushed them away still playing the song in her mind. -This is where I stay from now on huh?- she sighed and played the song over and over non stop
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:22 pm

Kain continued to enjoy Izzi's breast's till he felt her pull away from him then hiss in and dominant tone “Lean back

Kain gazed longingly at her perfect almost naked body he want so badly to continue what he'd just been doing and said in cool deep tone. Well Then make me baby

He felt her she run her finger's though his hair then she pushed he hard forcing him to lay back down on her bed and spoke one word. Obey.

Kain's body then came alive as he felt Izzi kiss all the way from his neck to his lap he then saw she'd stopped to look at his jeans and placed one hand on them then started licking his belly and belly button. He spoke with such desire her almost begging her  Oh come on Izzi let's get started and fully enjoy each other.

but they didn't get to for he suddenly heard the sound of a door opening and then Izzi whispering to him  We have visitors.

He then felt her lick his belly one more time then speak to the person who had entered the room Welcome

Kain then turned to see who the person was when Izzi got up off him and wasn't really sure how to describe the boy he saw other then someone he'd like to cut up for interrupting him and Izzi so close to the main event. Kain then slipped his shirt back on and soon felt his anger rise to new height's as he watched Izzi slip her clothes back then say to the boy you are unique

Kain's anger then maxed out as Izzi then licked the boy and heard he say Tasty

Kain then watched as she walked out the with out a care like nothing had just happened. Kain then rose up from Izzi's bed and turned to glare at the unusual boy, while grabbing two the six throwing knives on his belt and threw one at the boy no less then two inch's from his head then rushed over like he was going to stab him in the face for real with the other, stopping only about 3 inches from his face and then spoke in a voice full of venom. Scum I missed on purpose so next time you go to enter a room you knock first and if no one answers you piss off got it!

Kain then pulled the knife he'd thrown from the wall beside the boy then turned and head for the door but not before he he looked back at the boy with a killing intent in his and said in a sinister tone. One more thing punk if you ever look at Izzi the way you just did to night or let alone make a move on her, I'll cut you up so bad that no one will ever know you were once human I promise!

Kain then gave the boy a twisted grin and left the Izzi's room taking a deep breath once he in the hall, he was still anger from having just been denied the first girl he'd ever given a dang about and wanted nothing more the to fight Andrew or down that last bottle of vodka in his room. He had just decided to go with the last one when he heard the soft sound of what he thought was someone humming a song. He then followed the humming a short ways till he stood outside the door it seemed to be coming from, he then opened the door letting himself inside and found the new brown haired girl who he'd ignored before down stairs.

Kain just stared at her, she looked so cute and innocent compared to the girl's Kain was use to hanging around with. He then closed the door behind him leaned back against the wall listening as the girl continued humming her song, once he felt at peace again he spoke to her in his usual cool tone. Hey beautiful welcome to the Home and sorry if I'm interrupting you and for ignoring you before but I had something I needed to take care of.

Kain then noticed that she seemed to be crying he'd always thought of himself as the protecter of all the kids in the house. So he walked over and sat down next to her then reached into his back pocket and held out his black and red gang's bandana as he spoke in the same cool tone. "Here take this and dry your tears  someone as pretty you shouldn't up here all alone crying, by my name's Kain what's your's?"

Addressed: Izzi, Calvin, Lumineux

Mentioned: Andrew
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:13 pm

Andrew just stood there holding Dawn when someone came in the room. It was Yuki. Andrew smiled at him. "Yes?" He said questioningly.

"If you have any reason against praying, just say so; I do, too. I hate praying, it makes me feel sick. Night...’’ He walks out just as quick as he came. He gave a small smile to Dawn and says with a small sigh. "I better go talk to him." He gave her a small squeeze and then let her go walking out and following Yuki.

Suddenly a loud noise of crashing fills the halls. He pauses for a moment trying to figure out where it came from. The kitchen. He started to run heading towards it.  By the time he got there though Shun was standing there with a bleeding nose and Mrs. Pribilsky was walking away. He walked up to Shun not saying a word but helping him pick up the dishes. When they had finished Shun picked up his glasses that work broken too. Those assholes! Shun started to walk away and he finally speaks. "Shun, if you don't defend yourself you just look helpless in there eyes. Easy prey. If you would just stop being afraid and stop thinking about yourself and more about others, you wouldn't have that bloody nose." He spoke harsh, but he needed to talk some sense into these people, they couldn't just stand around getting beat all day. They have to think about the others, when there gone more children will come. They will live like this to unless they work to stop it now, no one more will get hurt. They have to look at the big picture, not just living it out now.

He left the kitchen walking into his bedroom. He saw Yuki standing there on the other side of the room with his face to the wall, you could easily see he was crying. "Hey." He said walking over to one of the beds. He sat down facing Yuki. "Whats wrong man, no one is upset with you. You did a nice thing out there, you wanted to respect everyone's wishes. And then you even went as far to take it upon yourself to do it! You are a brave soul my friend, we can all learn from someone like you." He wanted to cheer the little guy up, but he didn't show it. He was serious as if everything he said he meant it deeply. He was brand new and at such a young age... "Were all friends here Ok bud." He just sat there waiting for him to say something. He did really feel bad for the kid.

Addressed: Dawn, Yuki, Shun. Mentioned: Foster Parents. Everyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:40 pm

Lumineux kept her eyes closed as more tears came down. She continued humming her song shutting out all sounds but the one in her head. She didn’t notice that Kain had come into the room. She was oblivious to sound except for the song playing through her mind so many times over. Only when she heard someone talk to her did she open her eyes and saw Kain. She squeaked sitting up ignoring any tears that could have been left in her eyes or on her face. ‘Hey beautiful welcome to the Home and sorry if I’m interrupting you and for ignoring you before but I had something I needed to take care of.’ Lumi nodded “It’s ok.” He held a bandana out to her, ‘here take this and dry your tears. someone as pretty as you shouldn’t be up here all alone crying, by the way my name’s Kain, what’s yours.’ Lumi smiled weakly and took it wiping her face. “Thanks, I’m Lumineux. and you know what’s funny, red and black is my favorite color.” She handed it back with a smile
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:58 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki laid underneath the sheets of his bed, his knees pulled up to his chin and his arms wrapped around his legs, his face reddish-pink and his eyes red and puffy from crying. Tears streamed down his face and he shivered, he trembled; he panicked, sort of. He squeezed his own legs, the more he cried and the stronger his sobs became.
He didn’t want to get out of bed, never again. He never wanted to get out of this room again nor seeing anyone, because he made people sad, because he couldn’t do anything right; he was useless, and everyone knew about it. No one cared, he was on his own.
‘’I wanna die, I wanna die, I wanna die, I wanna dieeeee…!’’, he thought miserably, his sobs growing louder and louder, the waterfall of tears never stopping. There was even a slight strong of snot leaving his nostril; he looked like a mess. But he didn’t care about that; he cared more about how stupid he had been. He had tried to make them feel better, show those who needed it respect, but he was of no good. And he never would be.
‘’Hey.’’, a voice suddenly spoke and Yuki stopped moving, freeing in shock, the tears still streaming down his face but his eyes had widened, his breath had stopped. He didn’t know who it was and he didn’t want to know.
‘’Go away…’’, he whispered, it was all he could bring out, but it was just a whisper; he wasn’t even sure whether the person had heard him or not. He heard footsteps coming his way and his tensed body relaxed again, causing more tears to roll down his cheeks again. he quickly wiped away the boogers from underneath his nose, so that he wouldn’t appear too ugly and dirty.

‘’What’s wrong man, no one is upset with you. You did a nice thing out there, you wanted to respect everyone's wishes. And then you even went as far to take it upon yourself to do it! You are a brave soul my friend, we can all learn from someone like you.’’
Yuki looked at him, it was the boy he had seen before, together with that girl, but he still hadn’t gotten the time to know their names, and actually he didn’t really care for names right now. He looked rather confused at him and blinked a few times, his eyes still red and puffy; his face looked rather cute, like a little child that had cried because his candy had been stolen, but all of a sudden the person who had stolen it had given it back to him by using magic; such a kind of face he was wearing.
‘’But she seemed mad…’’, he mumbled, it felt like he was going to cry again. he sniffed slightly and wiped his face, getting rid of the tears. He didn’t look at the boy as he spoke, a blush on his face because he felt scared and ashamed, and shy. ‘’No one leaves during a prayer, even though they don’t pray themselves… It’s rude…’’
He was silent for a moment, thinking, before he looked back at the boy and asked: ‘’If she dislikes praying… why didn’t she say so…? Now I feel… useless…’’
‘’We’re all friends here Ok bud.’’, the boy said and Yuki frowned, once again looking away, blushing. He knew the truth, and he felt like saying it, even though it probably turn out bad.
‘’God doesn’t exist; friends don’t exist…’’, he muttered, a single tear rolling down his face again. he wrapped his arms even tighter around his legs, squeezing himself badly.‘’I don’t have friends, I will never have them…’’, he thought.

Without looking at the boy he sat up straight in bed and turned his back towards him, bowing down to get his suitcase open which was lying on the ground beside him. he opened it and took out something rather big and fluffy; an orange colored cat plushy with brown tiger stripes and green eyes, his only and most precious friend.
He didn’t bother to close the suitcase again but instead laid back down and turned on his side to face the boy again. He grabbed the sheets and pulled them up to his chin again. After that he held the plushy tight, hugging it, his face buried in it. His right eye appeared just above the plushy’s fur, the blue orb staring at the boy innocently; he was such a big baby.
‘’I don’t have friends…’’, he muttered sadly. ‘’And I will never have them; I screw things up…’’
‘’Mr. Whiskers is my only friend…’’, he thought, squeezing the orange colored cat. Squeezing it longer and firmer and he would crush the cat, and then it would probably lose one of its green eyes.
He looked a bit angrily at the boy, holding Mr. Whiskers close to him, keeping the plushy warm. He had finally stopped crying, but his eyes were still kind of reddish, and his face looked like a mess because the tears on his cheeks had started to dry up, making his face feel all sticky.
‘’You don’t understand anything… Mr. Whiskers is the only one who will ever understand me…’’, he whispered, glancing away from him again, crushing the cat plushy between his arms. He wanted this boy to leave him alone; it still wasn’t night yet, but Yuki was tired. He had only been here for about one to two hours and he had already screwed up stuff; he wanted to sleep, he felt worn out. And even though he hadn’t eaten for two days, he had no appetite, still. And he wouldn’t probably feel hungry for a few more days.

------------------
Friendship
------------------

Addressed: Andrew Mentioned: Dawn Word count: 957 Notes: Yuki gosh dang it!

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:37 pm

‘’But she seemed mad… No one leaves during a prayer, even though they don’t pray themselves… It’s rude… If she dislikes praying… why didn’t she say so…? Now I feel… useless…’’ He sighed looking at him with a concerned face.

"Hey, who knows what has happened in her life that has made her that way. Its not your fault, you didn't know. Your not useless, just give us a chance, please?" He was watching they boy, he was truly upset about it. He didn't think it was such a big deal but Yuki did, and that's all that mattered.  

"God doesn't exist, friends don't exist... I don't ha---" He couldn't here the rest he said because he was muttering to much into his pillow. He was gonna say something but the boy got up, and went and got a stuffed animal out of his suitcase. He had never had a stuffed animal, he had never even touched one. He never had toys because his parents never cared. At the farm he had real animals and had little time to play, plus they were to poor to get him many things. Although they did the best that they could.

‘’I don’t have friends… And I will never have them; I screw things up… You don’t understand anything… Mr. Whiskers is the only one who will ever understand me…"
Andrew looked at him, now a little irritated but still being nice. "Look kid, if you keep talking like that you wont get friends. And i never said I understood you nor your problems. Now if you give me the chance I would like to be your friend, please?"

He tilts his head at the little boy in a begging manner. "Were rooming together so your gonna have to put up with me. Just make sure your clean." He says teasingly. He wanted to be on the boys good side, he felt bad for the poor kid. No matter if he was a little rude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:32 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Hey, who knows what has happened in her life that has made her that way. It’s not your fault, you didn't know. You’re not useless, just give us a chance, please?’’
‘’But…’’, Yuki mumbled. However, he stopped talking to the boy as the boy continued to talk. It seemed like he was scolding Yuki for his behavior, but he was still being nice towards him, even though it was some sort of scolding, which Yuki found rather weird. It was confusing; this boy didn’t turn his back on him or called him useless, instead he tried to cheer him up. no one had ever done that before. Yuki didn’t know what to think about it.
‘’Look kid, if you keep talking like that you won’t get friends. And i never said I understood you nor your problems. Now if you give me the chance I would like to be your friend, please?’’, the boy said again and Yuki blinked a few times, blushing and holding Mr. Whiskers tighter. This boy was being nice to him, why should he complain and fight back with words again? There was no use for that; he would only make it worse for himself.
‘’He’s really nice… why…?’’, he thought, feeling tears starting to well up again, but he blinked a few times again and the new upcoming tears left, never leaving his eyes; he didn’t cry, not anymore.
Yuki opened his mouth, like he was about to speak, but quickly shut it again, staring at the boy, just staring. He didn’t know what to say, he had never met someone who was nice to him, who cared about him. He didn’t really think this boy cared about him, though ‘’Maybe he just tries to make me feel better so I stop crying and being sad. But this doesn’t mean he cares about me… He doesn’t even know me… I don’t even know him, nor his name…’’

Yuki opened his mouth once more, a wordless sound escaping his mouth. It was a rather weird sound; it was not a word nor a groan, it was more like a little yelp, sort of, but even that didn’t give a meaning to the sound he made. But soon enough the words came, hesitant at first, but eventually they came out of his throat.
‘’You… my friend…?’’, he asked. He wanted to ask why, but that seemed rather inappropriate, and maybe that word would only turn things around and make it for the worse again, so he just shut his mouth again, staring, thinking, before he spoke again. ‘’But… Okay…’’, he mumbled, squeezing his cat plushy again.
‘’We’re rooming together so your gonna have to put up with me. Just make sure you’re clean.’’, the boy then said and Yuki did something remarkable; he smiled. He blushed and giggled, still a bit nervous and tense, shy, but he felt a bit better. This boy made his laugh, it wasn’t actually a laugh, but at least Yuki felt better again. There was someone who cared about him after all, it seemed. ‘’I’m clean.’’, he said smiling, however, his expression soon turned into confusion. ‘’I think…’’

‘’What’s your name…? What’s her name…?’’, he asked, showing some interest in someone else for once. ‘’Are you two friends…?’’
That was the moment Yuki began to open up to someone for the first time in his life. After fourteen years of being bullied, spit on, beaten, abused and manipulated by his cult, he felt better. He actually felt a lot better, it was almost like a god did exist, but Yuki knew that wasn’t the case; he had given up his faith, he would never believe again, not anymore. And if others disliked praying, then he would stop it, for he disliked it, too.
‘’I think Mr. Whiskers likes you.’’, he then said, holding his plushy tighter again, closer to his chest. There was an innocent expression on his face, no smile, but it was more of a curious approval. It felt good to speak again, he hadn’t spoken this much to someone in years. The last time he had spoken so much was before his mother’s death, to his own mother. After that his father turned his back on him, and Yuki turned anti-social, turning his back on others as they did the same to him.
‘’Do you like cats?’’, he asked, being completely innocent towards the boy, because he was innocent. Cats were his greatest obsession, and he hoped the boy shared this same interest as he did.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 0% - Sasha: 0%
------------------

Addressed: Andrew Mentioned: Dawn Word count: 757 Notes: Yuki is so adorable <3

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:30 pm

Kain sat listening to at the brown haired girl sitting next to him as she he saw her a bit as she spoke “Thanks, I’m Lumineux. and you know what’s funny, red and black is my favorite color.”
She then handed him back his bandana and Kain felt Lumineux's warm hand as he took it back from her and found himself really smiling for the first time in long time and thought. 'There's just something about her but what is it just sitting next to her I feel so unclean with the life I've led so far'
He then spoke to her not in his usual cool voice but one with actual warmth. “Well it's a pleasure to meet you Lumineux and I guess that's something we have in common then because their my favorite colors too.”
Kain then took his hand and brushed back her hair and said in the same tone as before. “There you see just like your name you illuminate all around you with a bright light when you smile”
Kain then pulled his hand back not wanting to make her uncomfortable and asked her. "So you was something bothering you before I came in because you seem kind of sad, if so you can talk to me about if you want maybe I can help."
Kain then sat silently waiting for her because right now felt like he had the all the time in the would.

Addressed: Lumineux
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:04 pm

"You… my friend…? But… Okay…’’ He smiled at the boy. "Good im glad were friends, all one could wish is to be friends with a cool guy like you." The boy seemed to be getting a bit more comfortable and he was glad, he really just wanted him to be comfortable.

‘’We’re rooming together so your gonna have to put up with me. Just make sure you’re clean.’’ Andrew said teasingly.

"I’m clean." And then after a short pause Yuki says, "I think…" He stands up stretching. "Im sure your clean, I think I will like rooming with ya."

Then he smiles and gives a small laugh, if you could call it one. He starts asking questions and talking to him. He was glad, he had broken the barrier.

"What’s your name…? What’s her name…" He assumed when he said 'her' he meant Dawn. "Well, my name is Andrew. And i know your name is Yuki. And her name is Dawn." He was now sitting back down on the bed figuring the boy wanted to talk some more.

"Are you two friends…?" Andrew looked back with a small smile to one side. "I think it would be pretty safe to say that, yeah." He was looking down at the ground now. Dawn... He had left her pretty abruptly, he needed to go back.

"I think Mr. Whiskers likes you." "Well i hope so," Andrew replies. "Because i think hes pretty cute." He reaches out petting his soft fur. ‘’Do you like cats?’’ Yuki said suddenly. "I love cats, I used to have a cat named Simba, he was a beautiful cat. He was a light brown with black sort of stripes and spots. I would hold him up to me and he would wrap his arms around my neck and lick my face. It was the cutest thing ever." He hoped the story amused the boy, it was a true story. He had the cat when he lived at the farm.

"Well, I better be letting you get some sleep. Since your tired in all." He got up and smiled before walking out and closing the door. He stood outside the room his back against the wall and his foot kicked back against it. His hands were in his pocket and he was just there, watching and thinking. Not really much to see in the small hallway, but there was much to think about.

Addressed: Yuki. Mentioned: Dawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:16 pm

Lumineux smiled a little more as he did his favorite colors were red and black as well. -huh...- Her face heated up as she got nervous when Kain moved her hair from her face. 'There you see just like your name you illuminate all around you with a bright light when you smile' She smiled more at the compliment. "T-thank you." Was all she could say. Lumi looked at him as he then asked a question. 'So you was something bothering you before I came in because you seem kind of sad, if so you can talk to me about if you want maybe I can help.' He offered. She thought for a moment before answering. "Yea, I was upset. I feel terrible being here. Things seem like crap here. And I... I'm not sure about the school because at my last school I was bullied for being the family less girl that couldn't get a foster home. And my parents never wanted me. I just hate myself for it though. It feels like its my fault they left me." She began crying again quietly wiping her eyes frequently to rid her face of the tears flowing down.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next