The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Group Home RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Group Home RP - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Group Home RP - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Group Home RP - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Group Home RP - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Group Home RP

+8
Verine
Jeamesero
Kain
Bright Fang
Dawn
Kanaya
Shadow
Kahlua
12 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Group Home RP - Page 3 Empty Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Riadven Pribilsky Group Home

Hello, you are now in a group home (for whatever reason) for children between the ages of six and eighteen. Your foster parents are only in it for the money, hardly paying attention to the children, which is why the older children help care for the younger.
The adults of the house supply the food, but not the meals. They pay the bills and attend meetings, but there is nothing else that they do for their adopted children.
The home is located in a small town in southern Montana. The town only has the necessities: a grocery store, pharmacy, doctor's office, dentist, a few clothing stores, an all-grades school, and so on.
The parents go by the names Veronica Pribilsky and Johnathan Pribilsky. They are hard on the children, occasionally losing their tempers on the older ones and potentially getting violent on a select few that stand up for the younger kids who only get screamed at.
It's a fend for yourself world mostly, but a few of the older kids take care of the younger ones and the others maintain their roles as young adolescent miscreants.

The rules of the home that are strictly maintained by the adults are as follows:
ø There is to be absolutely no swearing around the younger children (Under age 12).
ø The use of cell-phones is prohibited while doing homework and between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM.
ø If inappropriate behaviour, such as PDA, horseplay with violent intentions, disobedience, or deliberate discrimination towards another member of the home is discovered, all involved will be punished.
ø  If classes at school are discovered to be skipped, punishment will be in order, including grounding, confiscation of items such as cell phone, MP3, laptop, and other privileges temporarily dissolved.
ø Any pets must be entirely paid for by the owner, and if complaints are filed, they go instantly unless it is a hearing, sight or other disablement helper.
Welcome to the home, Guest.
ø No rooms will be shared by the same gender, no matter of sexuality.
ø Unless otherwise discussed by the parents, no children will be allowed in the basement suite.
ø No outsiders will be brought in to the house without a valid reason and approval from the parents.
ø Doors will be locked at 9:00 PM every night, and unlocked at 6:00 AM each morning, with the exception of work duties.

What you may and may not have to begin the RP:
May have:
Cell phone
Laptop
Clothing (obviously)
iPod or other Mp3 device
Stuffed animals
Money
Bicycle (pedal only)
Job
Relationship (out of home)

May not have :
Pets
Vehicle
Motorcycle

**If you wish or have before you join or gain any of these things later in the Group Home RP, please do not hesitate to PM me (Abaddon) and I will either accept, deny, or suggest changes.
Please be realistic, a 12 year old isn't going to buy themselves a corvette, that just doesn't happen.

On another note, I, Abaddon, will be running this RP. You'll PM your joining forms to me and I'll PM you back with your acceptance or anything that needs to be changed.
You can all only roleplay one character per account, as long as you promise to keep them active. Second characters will be allowed once the RP has been going strong for a week.
Your character should be relatively similar to your wolf in personality and name, if not exactly the same. In the home, they don't really consider each other siblings, more just people living in the same place. So yes, relationships within the house are allowed.
Get as dirty as y'all want but don't be super graphic about it. Also, if you're nine, frickle frackle isn't a thing. Ok? Ok.
I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE FUN. LET'S DO THIS.

By the way, a map of the main floor that the kids live on:
Group Home RP - Page 3 2wohv5s

J O I N I N G

Code:
Name;

Nicknames;

Age;

How did you get in the home;

How long have you been in the home;

Physical description;

Reference;

Personality;

History;

Family;

Likes;

Dislikes;

Hobbies;

Sexual Orientation;

Relationship Status;

Job;

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Group Home RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:51 pm

† Let me out of this life. †

Dawn falshed a sarcastic smile at Kain as he walked in and spoke to her, “Every day's a great day when I see you, Kain!”
she chuckled as she turned awya, only to be distracted again by Andrew.
Yeah, no worries.”
She took a sip of her own coffee and looked down at Kalissa.
“Chocolate chips, we've got all the ingredients.”
She reached above her and grabbed a recipe book for desserts. Flipping through she found the chocolate chip cookies page and smiled, placing it against the wall. She grabbed measuring cups and spoons and dumped in two cups of flour.
“We always double the recipe because we end up eating it.” Dawn explained with a giggle.
She looked behind her to Andrew, a dark expression on his face as he looked at Kain. Dawn snapped her fingers at him and walked over.
“Yo, new kid. It's rude to stare at the thugs. You wanna help, I'm pretty sure you should look busy before Veronica gets here.”
Just upon these words, the foster mother walked in. Dawn looked at her defiantly, holding Kalissa's arm slightly behind her.
“We're making cookies and sushi. Fresh pot of coffee if you want it.”
Her voice was curt, and every ounce of her body was defensive, ready to step in front of Kalissa to take a hit.
The foster mother looked at the clock and spoke in a cruel, taunting voice. “It's four thirty Dawn. You've got half an hour to finish that pot, or somebody's going to have to pay the price.”
Veronica's eyes moved hungrily to Andrew and looked him up and down. Dawn stepped closer to Veronica, uncomfortable with any of the new kids being hurt.
“Yeah, I know. We'll finish it.”
She was now between Veronica and the entire kitchen. The foster mother's fingers twitched, and Dawn smirked.
Hit me, you bitch.
Dawn wanted it to happen, she didn't care if it hurt. Instead, Veronica grabbed Dawn's left forearm and Dawn cried out in a sharp bark of pain before straightening up. Mrs. Pribilsky dug her nails in a Dawn gritted her teeth, a stare down between a hunter and it's prey. Grey eyes flashed with blue and Dawn ripped her arm from the mother's hand, feeling the dry cuts break open again. She couldn't let Kalissa see her bleeding.
Dawn looked to Andrew for a moment and then brushed past the house mother to the bathroom. She left the door slightly open, wanting to hear if the mother went after the new kids. She'd be out in a moment, voice raised and ready to protect her new little sister. She pulled her sleeve back to reveal the gruesome open flesh, blood cascaded down her skin and Dawn turned on the tap, allowing the blood to rinse away, only to be replaced with more welling up and falling into the sink.
She stood there, the door open a crack, listening, wincing every so often when the water would hit the wrong spot, and watching the crimson fade into a gentle pink and begin to dissolve.

Addressed: † Kalissa, Kain, Andrew, Mrs. Pribilsky † Mentioned: † Shun † Notes: † †

Group Home RP - Page 3 4i0wy
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:22 pm

Group Home RP - Page 3 25qdw07

((This sucks so bad. I'm sorry.))
Sasha gave a small sob;this was it.
The social worker had to nearly drag the girl into the car. Because in all reality, Sasha didn't want to go. She didn't want to have to restart her life with some strangers;she wanted her father.

The woman with the too-tight bun gave the girl a small, sympathetic smile as she turned to remind Sasha to buckle up before they drove off. This isn't fair! Was her father really that disgusted to have burnt himself alive? Was it me? Her father had killed himself because Sasha simply wasn't enough;she had killed her mother by being born and was the very reason why her once angelic father fell from heaven. She sniffled.

As they drove off, Sasha glanced out of the window and couldn't help but feel like what was going on was out of some dramatic movie;this wasn't supposed to be happening to her. Anyone but her. But it was. Sasha was really being sent to some group house for kids like here-she'd have to start anew.

The thought wasn't pleasing. She had been somewhat happy with her old life;sure, she was disgusted with how weak she was, but she could have lived with her own feelings;but now she had to carry the quilt of having killed her mother and father. Bringing up a hand, Sasha wiped away her tears furiously;crying would get her no where. Besides, crying was for the weak.

Bringing back down her hand, she hide it once more in her sleeve and hiccuped as her driver stopped at a bright red STOP sign, and continued. "We're almost there, Sasha." The woman mumbled, and she almost sounded as if she was speaking to a startled doe;in some ways, Sasha was.

True to her word, Sasha glanced up from her lap and watched as they stopped in front of a big...Well...House? Her heart fell into her gut where her butterflies attacked it. Her eyes began to water some more and she sharply turned her head to Miss Stacy. "P-please..." She whispered. Miss Stacy shook her head at the teen and got out her the car, giving the girl a look.

Sasha ran a hand through her golden hair. She had kept it down because she truly hadn't felt like putting it up, but as her fingers passed through her straight waves, her hair just fell back the way it was;not only was she a new comer to this house, fresh meat, but she surely looked like crap.

Staring down at her black leggings, Sasha watched as the woman went around and opened her side of the door. "Sasha, don't make this hard. This is a great place for you. Come on." She did as she was told and hesitantly stepped out of the vehicle, her legs wobbly. She had everything she knew she'd need, but nothing entirely could prepare her for this.

Miss Stacy guided the young girl up the walk way and her butterflies went even crazier. "I'm g-going to be sick." She whispered under breath as they got closer. And closer. Miss Stacy brought up a freckled colored hand and rapped on the door. Yep. I'm going to puke all over. Playing with the hem of Of Mice & Men sweatshirt, she tried her best not to double over.
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:56 pm

From the bathroom, Dawn heard a gentle knock on the door. She turned off the now clear-running water and pulled her sleeve down. She opened the large, chestnut door slowly and peered outside. A social worker, who Dawn glared coldly at, and a girl, who looked almost as nervous as Dawn had when she'd first arrived. She was blonde with emerald eyes, and a delicate, girlish face. She looked about fifteen.
Dawn looked at her for a moment, and softened her eyes. Slightly. She looked at the social worker and took the new girl's bag.
“Thanks. You can go now.”
She then turned to the girl. She looked quite pale, like she was going to through up. Dawn frowned for a moment.
“Are you okay?”
She opened the door wider so the girl could come in. Dawn placed the bag down by Kalissa's room, they'd be sharing. They were the youngest. It was three to a room. Dawn looked at Sasha again.
She held out a delicate hand for the girl to shake.
“I'm Dawn. Longest kid living in the house.”

Addressed: † Sasha † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:24 am

He was thinking on these things when all of the sudden things started to happen. First a girl, who he thought he recognized walk quickly by the kitchen. She said nothing to anyone and barely glanced in. Then Dawn spoke to him.

“Yo, new kid. It's rude to stare at the thugs. You wanna help, I'm pretty sure you should look busy before Veronica gets here." All he said was. "Yes, yes of course." He didn't want to play tough guy and show them all off. She had no idea what she was saying, but he didn't mind. In fact he wanted it that way, the more people were ignorant to who he really was the better. Now if only Kain was... He looked back to Kain but not staring, Kain's eyes were on him and it sent a chill through his bones. Had he recognized me as i did him? He knew that was probably it. But then Lumineux walked and started speaking to Kain, but Kain's eyes never strayed from Andrew. In fact, he completely ignored her and walked up up to Andrew. As he was walking he noticed his hand casually slip down taking a hold of his belt. He knew exactly what he was doing. Andrews hand did likewise, taking a hold of his knife firmly ready to slip it out at any second. But then Kain put a firm hand on his shoulder and whispered in his ear.

"I know who you are so to make it clear you make one wrong move while your here Scout that puts the other kid's here in danger and I'll bury you no questions asked. Got it?" Andrews face turned stiff as he spoke his eyes were cold and hard. Everything he said was true, every word. He wasn't afraid of Kain, not one bit. He had seen him battle and he made some juvenile mistakes, but that was many years ago. He could be much better now, and it wasn't in his nature to underestimate anyone.

What he said about him being a danger to the kids was true. He was upset about that and he didn't wish to be in this home himself. He was put there by the state. He could not change that. He was most worried about his gang though, they were a loyal group and had a deep hate for anyone who had left. If Kain told about Scout, any blood shed would be on his hands.

Meanwhile the other boy who seemed to be making sushi was frantic. He looked like his finger was bleeding. He decided to take Dawns advice and help out. He was about to walk up to the boy when Veronica came in. Her and Dawn had it out. Suddenly Veronica's hand was upon her arm and squeezing hard. He saw blood start to poor out of the arm and that was about all he could take. He walked, almost running up to them. By then though Dawn had ripped her hand away and ran out. He looked up at Veronica with a face of shock.

"You can't do that!" He almost yells. She just looks at him a smirk on her face. "You have so much to learn boy." She sneers. Her hand comes up fast and quick heading right towards his face. But before anyone could blink Andrews hand was up and grasping her arm. "No one, will be hurt when im around. You got it?" His face was hard staring right into her eyes. Something in her eyes changed, and she looks up glaring. "Wait till Mr. Pribilsky is here, he will show you!" She turns around and walks out of the kitchen. Immediately Andrew walks out without making eye contact with anyone. He heads right into his room closing the door.

Could this day have gotten any worse? He had irritated someone, scared a little girl, been threatened, and fought with the foster parents. He could just hope nothing worse would happen. He had a lot of thinking to do. It was crazy and something he had not expected. Maybe he shouldn't have left the gang? No, that had been the right thing. But could he ever put the past behind him?

Group Home RP - Page 3 Cute-anime-boys-with-brown-hair

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:01 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

The boy was caught up in his cooking and didn't realize hell was starting to peek around the corner again. Just when he thought everyone in the kitchen was busy and save from harm, Mrs. Pribilsky came into the kitchen, and she treatened the kids in the room.
Dawn was the first to step in between and Shun wanted to turn around and help her, but it all happened so quickly for him, he couldn't progress. Not long after Dawn had gone running off, and the other new kid was one to take on the foster parent, after which the woman left.
During that time Shun had searched for the knife behind him on the kitchen counter, grasping it carefully.
He stared at the kitchen door angrily as the new boy walked out and disappeared, just like Dawn and Mrs. Pribilsky had done.
‘’I could have protected them, but I was too late... Why was I too late? Oh god, Takeru, how can you live with yourself...?’’, Shun thought, angry about the fact that he couldn't do anything about it. The foster parent hurt Dawn, he heard her yelps. They were short, but a yelp was still a sign of pain.
Shun was angry, he was furious, he felt useless. He held the knife firmly, he almost crushed the metal in his hand; he couldn't stand it.

‘’If she dares to come back or send Mr. Pribilsky, I will use the knife... I won't hold back and cut them open this time!’’, he thought, and he suddenly started to feel rather sick. ‘’I can't take this anymore, these foster parents have caused too much... I can't do this anymore.’’
The boy knew he had failed to protect his siblings because he had been standing there making sushi, and he had noticed it too late. He couldn't bear the feeling he felt right now; he was mad, he was insane.
With an impulsive thought Shun threw the knife against the wall behind him, and it landed back on the kitchen counter where he got it from.
And just like that he abandoned his cooking. It didn't matter to him anymore whether the food would be done in time or not; he had failed to protect his siblings. The boy rushed out of the kitchen, slightly panicking, and made his way over to his room, locking himself in.

He collapsed onto his bed and buried his face into his hands, crying. Angry and useless he started abusing his pillow, smashing into it and almost tearing it apart. He had failed. He had failed, he had failed, he had failed. He was a horrible and useless big brother. He should be the one taking care of the others, not the way around. They deserved the best; he didn't.
The punching came; the punching of himself. Whenever Shun failed to protect his siblings he would feel terrible and turn to self harm. Not cutting but punching; he would punch himself till he bled, literally. His fist hit his nose, his forehead, his cheek, his chin, his eye.
It hurt, it hurt so much, but pain was a sign that he was still alive, and hurting himself like this was the only way to keep himself sane.
After a few minutes he stopped hurting himself and grabbed his pillow, angrily throwing it with an enormous swing across his room. He cried again, he cried and stomped his mattress, he cried and stomped himself. He panted heavily, his rage tiring him, but his crying tired him even more. Small blood drops appeared on his mattress, coming from his forehead. Shun didn't intend on feeling his forehead, though.
‘’I'm useless, useless, USELESS!!’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 11% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 2% - Kalissa: 5%

------------------

Addressed: Himself? Mentioned: Dawn, Andrew, foster parents Word count: - Notes: No Shun, wut u doin'!? Get back to cookin'!! >:u
Okay sooo, Shun's now got himself a breakdown again. Okay, cool. ALSO, WITH WHO IS SHUN SHARING A ROOM? O:
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:50 am

Lumineux stood shocked at the things happening before her. The foster parent had come and she had hurt Dawn. She now saw that this woman was bad, and from what she said, so was the man. -i am definitely not going near them if possible.- she thought to herself. She saw Andrew walk up to the woman and say something that she didn't catch. But then he left to his room. -maybe I should check on him?- She stood deciding whether or not she would go. By the time she made up her mind, Shun was gone and so was the evil woman that Lumi had to call her foster mother. -atleast I won't need to go past her.- she sighed relief before making her way upstairs to Andrew's room. -he also seemed uncomfortable around the other boy, and Dawn didn't seem thrilled about him either.- She rose her hand to the door and knocked on it gently before stepping back waiting to see if he would answer.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:55 am

Sasha told herself she wasn't going to break down in wails again. Because clearly others would hear her, and find her annoyingly frail.
Clearly.

The door opened and she had a instinct to flee while Miss Stacy was busy-but her feet were stuck and she stood, raising her green orbs to the person whom had opened the door-it was just a girl. Her hair was long and a soft obsidian color and Sasha felt a small jolt of envy;this other girl had a prettier hair color than I. All I have is a boring yellow.  

While watching the girl with her widened eyes, Sasha took notice of how aggressively the girl glared at Miss Stacy and dismissed her so quickly;social workers didn't have fans here, it seems. But Sasha couldn't judge the girl. These people forced children to start anew in a house full of strangers-Sasha would hate Miss Stacy too, if her heart would have allowed it.

Sasha watched as Miss Stacy patted her bony shoulder before she walked back to her car. Please, please. Turn around and take me with you. But Miss Stacy didn't turn around. And she didn't take Sasha with her. She left her. Yes, she definitely felt like crying now.  

As her bag was taken and placed into a room, Sasha walked into the house and felt an urge to hug herself;she could comfort herself, at least. And she had yet to answer the other girl's question. "Are you okay?" No! Sasha wanted to hiss, because honestly, who would be okay with this? She was alone. But she forced the corners of her lips to pull up slightly and she shrugged. "I-I suppose." She only stuttered when she was scared and nervous;her feelings weren't something that she could hide.

Her voice always gave it away. Then the girl held out a pale hand to Sasha. She stared at the girl's hand for what seemed hours before she raised a hand of her own and let it slip out of her sleeve and hesitantly shook it. “I'm Dawn. Longest kid living in the house.” Dawn. What a lovely name. Sasha let her hand fall back to her side before she pushed her bangs back, batting her long golden eyelashes. "Sasha. I-I'm Sasha."
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:08 am

Allow yourself a moment of happiness, Veri...
Smiling softly as she walked, Verine looked at all of the pictures she had managed to get, the trees scraggly and hideous but completely flawless.
The ugly ones were always the most beautiful.
Rebel was trotting along-side her, her now attached leash jangling slightly with the tags on her collar. Verine paused in her observations to squat down, running her fingers underneath the collar and shake the skin of Rebel affectionately, before standing and starting to speed into a slow jog. "We'll go for a real run later tonight, if we can get out quietly, alright?" As always, Rebel only huffed at this.
Rounding the corner of the block, Verine watched as Dawn led a new girl into the house, and the social worker sped off. Hmm.
Unhooking Rebel, Verine quietly entered the house and looked around, searching for the parents briefly before following Dawn and newbie down the halls, into a new bedroom.
"Sasha. I-I'm Sasha."
"Welcome to hell, Sasha." Verine crossed the threshold leading into the room, nodding at Dawn and offering a small smile, before turning to Sasha once more.
"Im Verine; This is Rebel." Verine waggled her fingers at the bony girl, nodding approvingly at her sweatshirt. Her hand drifted down to rest possessively on Rebel, her free fingers reaching up to wipe away the small sheen of sweat on her forehead.
"Would you like something to drink? I could show you around the house, if you want..." A sheepish smile pulled at Verines lips, eyes glittering with anxiety.
Seemed as though nothing regarding social situations had changed.

(Ew. Sorry~ ^^")
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:44 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun laid on his bed, crying, his face covered by his hands. He wasn’t sure for how long he had been crying there, raging over the fact that he was useless, but it felt like minutes, maybe even thirty minutes, maybe even an hour; he just wasn’t sure. But he knew he felt horrible.
‘’Stop blaming yourself Takeru…’’, he thought, wiping off the tears and rolling onto his back so he could stare at the ceiling. But soon after that the tears started coming again. ‘’But it’s all my fault… or isn’t it…? I couldn’t do anything about it. I can’t do anything right…’’
‘’No, gotta stop crying…’’
Shun got up and sat on the edge of his bed, wiping off the last tears; no more new came as he stood up and made his way over to the small ‘bathroom’. He opened the door and entered the room, staring at himself into the mirror. His eyes were red and puffy from crying, he had a faint black eye from punching himself, as well as some blood underneath his nose and a small gash in his forehead; the cause of the blood drops on his mattress. But besides those small wounds he hadn’t caused anything horrible to himself. Shun groaned, snorting at himself. ‘’Oh my gosh, I look like shit… Better take care of this before I forget about it and someone sees me.’’

Shun opened a small cabinet and took out a few small band aids, taking one out of its package and putting in onto his forehead to cover the small cut. He then grabbed a second one, placing it on his finger, because even though that wound had healed a bit already, he didn’t want to end up having blood and filth in tonight’s dinner. ‘’This should work.’’
Putting the last small band aids back in the cabinet he closed it and looked at himself in the mirror again. Untying his hair thingy he laid it on the edge of the sink and grabbed his hairbrush, brushing his long black hair. After that was done he placed away the brush and tied his hair back in a pony tail again. The redness in his eyes had worse off slightly, but faint hints that he had cried were still there.
‘’I look… better?’’, he thought, examining himself while staring in the mirror. He didn’t actually look that much better, but maybe they wouldn’t notice. And he always had another trick up his sleeve; his glasses.
Carefully taking out his lenses he placed them in their holder and went into the bedroom again, closing the door behind him. Everything around him was a bit blurry because of his bad vision, but it wasn’t so bad that he would slam into anything by accident.
Searching in one of the drawers of a wooden cabinet somewhere beside his bed, he wound his big black glasses, putting them on. He felt like a dork wearing them, but they were so big that they could hide red, wet and black eyes.

‘’I gotta get back to cooking, I can’t stay here.’’, Shun thought agitated and he turned his head to look at a photo, sealed in a frame; it was him and his girlfriend, both smiling into the camera. That photo had been taken three months ago, but ever since that photo their relationship had started to break down. Shun knew all about it, but he just didn’t want to think about it, so he pretended everything was fine, while it was not. ‘’I will call you tonight when I can… I think…’’, he thought, a frown on his face. Sighing and shaking the thought away the boy left the bedroom, closing the door behind him and resting with his back against this. As he stood there leaning he looked at the ceiling a worried and sad expression on his face.
‘’I will do better next time. Next time shit hits the fan, I will fight. I won’t stand back and watch, again; I can’t do that, I can’t take that.’’, he told himself, holding his hands behind his back. He knew he had to leave the hallway and go to the kitchen; he had been making sushi and it still wasn’t done. And the rice had probably boiled over by now. he couldn’t let that happen, dinner had to be perfect tonight, especially sushi, because a perfect dinner would make his day a whole lot better. ‘’Come on Takeru, get your lazy ass away from the door and walk into the kitchen. Just get back to cooking. And stop being a jerk about things… It’s… not my fault.’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 11% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 8% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 0% - Verine: 9% - Sasha: 0%

------------------

Addressed: x Mentioned: His girlfriend Word count: 776 Notes: Lame posty post, but Shun is okay again~ Oh, and glasses. <3333
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:25 pm

During her walk back into her room, she saw several new faces. She wasn´t directly looking at them, just taking a glimpse of their figure while she was on her way. ´So we have fresh flesh? Oh, you all just entered hell my darlings.´ That was when she entirely ignored everyone around her, her own priority; her room.
Entering the small chamber, she would directly throw herself on her bed, allowing silence to rule while she was resting. ´Only me. Only me. No one else. Only me...´ She thought, slowly covering ocean blue irises with her eyelids, relaxing her entire body.
However, the silence was interupted by shoutings, cries and yells coming from the kitchen. “Was zur Hölle geht hier vor sich?” [What the Hell is going on?] Soon, Izzi understood; Mrs. Pribilsky. The devil in person. A smirk played on her lips, she felt adrenaline rush through her entire body and the urge to simply start beating the shit out of someone, as Izzi would say. “One day... One day.” She whispered evil-ish, her deadly voice, only a whisper between her breaths. Oh how she´d love to just go, enter the scenery, grab a knife and get some red on her hands. Mrs. Pribilsky´s red. “One day...”
"Hey Izzi girl you in there it's Kain mind if I come in and talk to you, oh also I got a little extra cash right now if you need any?"

´Who?` The teenager lifted her torso, staring at the door while figuring who was Kain. Don´t misunderstand her, alcohol, drugs and cigarettes can cause some confusion as well as loss of memory. Sometimes even names. “Eh, come in.” She shouted through the door, there was no emotion held in her voice, she´d hide her lust perfectly. ´Not now...´ 

Addressed:: Kain || Mentioned:: Everyone in da kitchen || Notes:: Noo, Izzi is completely fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:34 pm

Andrew closed his door and sat down on his bed. His head was spinning from everything that happened. He needed to get a grip and single everything out. He needed to focus on what he needed to do right now. His knife had a priority, he now had Kain and the gangs to worry about. He had to fix the clip on it so he could get it on his arm band. He had his two CRKT Keramin knives that were hooked to his belt but he couldn't fully rely on them. His Ontario Ranger was his favorite knife and he kept it in the most accessible place. Then he suddenly remembered, what about his neck knife? He searched through his backpack till he finally found it.

His HK Snody Instigator, A great neck knife. He quickly hung that around his neck and covered it with his shirt. You couldn't even notice. He felt more equipped but he wanted his Ontario Ranger back. He was planning on working on it at night but with the danger so eminent... He grabbed up is Swiss and pulled out the screwdriver. He grabbed his arm band and his knife ready to fix it when a knock came on his door.

He says nothing trying to get his knife put in his bag. Finally, he says calmly. "Come in." He had no idea if it was Dawn or maybe the foster parent. If it was Kain he was ready, but he doubted it. He sat back waiting for the person to come in. he was quiet and calm, sitting on the end of his bed and eased back a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:46 pm

The girl turned away as Verine came over. She tossed her arms and lifted a very flexible leg.
“Yay! The welcoming committee!”
Her face turned from a bright fake smile back to flat.
“Sasha, great name, but I'm not interested in a tour of my house, so I'm gonna go make some cookies with my Kaliss.”
She glared at Verine slightly, a warning to stay away from the little girl. Dawn returned to the kitchen with a soft smile aimed at Kalissa, most of the commotion had died down, there was only a few people in the kitchen. Kain, Andrew, Lumineux, and Izzi were gone, Sahsa and Verine were in the entry hall, and the only ones in the kitchen were Shun, Dawn, and Kalissa.
“Okay, Kalissa. Let's make some of the best cookies ever.”
She looked at the spot where the foster mother had been standing and spoke calmly.
“Don't worry about her, I'll never let her get to you.”
She flashed her eyes to where Andrew had been sitting, then gazed back at Kalissa.
“I'm sure if you need help, Shun will be happy to. He's the nicest boy I've ever met.”
She tapped Shun's shoulder and motioned at Kalissa before quickly marching off to Andrew's room. She barged past Lumineux and into the room without knocking, and shut the door behind her.
Her voice was a furious tone, but not raised.
“Who the hell do you think you are? You don't know shit about this place, kid. You fight back with the parents, they stop going after the big kids, and they go after the littles. If you let that happen, I swear on my life and every other person you know, that I will kill you.”
She was bent, close to his face, and her eyes were blazing, yet cold. This boy better understand what she said or there would be an issue. If Kalissa was ever hurt, Dawn would lose it.
She stared furiosuly at the boy, waiting for a reply.

Addressed: † Kalissa, Verine, Sasha, Andrew, Shun (kind of) † Mentioned: † Mrs. Pribilsky † Notes: †  †

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:13 pm

Andrew was silent when all of the sudden Dawn busted in his room. Her face was angry. And her body language wasn't telling him she was to happy. He stood up immediately, staring coldly into her eyes.

“Who the hell do you think you are? You don't know shit about this place, kid. You fight back with the parents, they stop going after the big kids, and they go after the littles. If you let that happen, I swear on my life and every other person you know, that I will kill you.” He stared at her and thought before he responded.

"Girl," He paused a moment. "If you think I'm gonna stand around while I'm being beaten, or others are. You would be mistaken. Now I will fight as hard as I can to keep everyone safe hear, including the little ones. I will not let them manipulate me into letting myself be beaten or anyone else for that matter. Now it wasn't my choice to come hear and it hasn't gone well so far. But I'm gonna make the best I can of it and you can help or not i really don't care." He stared straight into her eyes. He was blunt with her, he really didn't care if she liked him or not. Most people were either afraid or hated him. He was doing what he felt was right and nothing would stop him from that.

He didn't move a muscle he stood staring down at her, she had gotten close to his face but he didn't move positions. He respected her and what she was doing to protect the little ones. She should try and get down on his level and stand there while everything goes haywire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlua Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:31 pm

Group Home RP - Page 3 Qwyb6f
“Kalissa, this is Shun. He's making dinner for tonight. He's amazing at making sushi.”

Kali peeked around Dawn at the boy with dark hair and strangely colored eyes. Despite being shy and nervous around all the strangers she was curious about the others. He seemed nice so far, like Dawn. She smiled shyly at him before retreating back behind Dawn. She reached up and grabbed a couple of the chocolate chips Dawn had left there and slowly ate them.

“Don't grab 'em too hard. We don't want to hurt it.”

Kali looked down and released her grip on the plush. Dawn was right, this toy was one of the few stable things in her life and she had to take care of it. It was very important to her and she didn't want to break it, especially not when she needed it so bad in her new life.

“Would you like to get the butter from the fridge, and maybe two eggs? Make a couple of trips so you can carry them and your swan.”

She nodded and headed for the fridge. She was getting excited about the cookies so she was moving a little faster than she had been before. She tugged on the fridge door a couple times before getting it open. She stood on her tiptoes so she could see higher in and it didn't take her long to find the butter. She had to reach a little to get it but she managed it. Holding the cold butter she quickly took it to Dawn and put it on the counter. Then she grabbed the step-stool and pulled it to the fridge before climbing on it. Now she could see the eggs; she reached in and carefully pulled out one, holding it in the hand that was also holding onto the swan then grabbed another with her free hand. Carefully hopping off the stool she then used one foot to slide it away from the fridge and leaned against the door to close it before returning to Dawn.

“Maybe you should stay with me for the night, or a couple. As long or as short as you want, just to help you get comfortable here. I have a spare bed.”

Kali looked up and smiled widely at Dawn and nodded eagerly. Sharing a room with Dawn didn't seem so bad. From what she had seen she'd have to share with someone and that made her nervous, not knowing who she'd be with. She didn't want to be a nuisance so she planned on trying to find out who'd be in her room so she could try and get comfortable with them so she wouldn't be in the way.

"Hey there little one, it's nice to meet you. I'm Shun. You got a nice swan there, I'm sure you take good care of it. Have you ever tried sushi before? Do you like it?"

Kalissa nodded shyly again at the first question and couldn't help but smile a little when he complimented her toy. Then he mentioned the sushi. She shook her head when he asked of she had ever had it and shrugged when he asked if she liked it. She'd never had to before so she didn't know.

“Okay, Kalissa. Let's make some of the best cookies ever. Don't worry about her, I'll never let her get to you.”

She slowly came out from behind the cabinet then hurried over to the fridge and brought the stool back over next to Dawn and climbed on it so she could see on the counter. Her eyes went straight to the chocolate chips that were still there and she ate a few more. Then she looked at everything Dawn had gotten out and waited for instructions. However, before they got started Dawn had left again. Kalissa turned slightly to watch her go then glanced over at Shun. She jumped off the stool and pulled it over next to him so she could watch what he was doing.
Kahlua
Kahlua

Character sheet
Name: Kahlua

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:50 pm

The teen looked up at Andrew as he spoke, his voice wasn't loud, but it was firm. Her eyes flashed at him when he addressed her as “Girl” and she took a step forward, nearly onto his feet. She did not avert her eyes, she stared directly into his as he spoke, their noses nearly touching now, she could feel the breath from his words.
Dawn regained her control and smirked as he stopped talking. She reached up slowly with her left hand and placed it on his chest. She felt his heart beating and smiled, biting her lip as she entangled the slender fingers of her right hand into the hair hanging around the back of his neck.
She used him to pull herself up, and him closer, until her lips were nearly at his ear. She smiled, a tiny, nearly invisible, thin-lipped smile. Her lips parted and she exhaled gently on his ear.
“Don't forget. You're in Hell.”
She ran her tongue along the outside of his ear like a snake, and giggled, very quietly. Her hand on his chest had become a fist, holding his shirt, and him, close enough for him to feel her heart beat. She lowered herself slightly, closer to his neck, and gently placed a taunting brush of a kiss.
“And my name's Dawn, not Girl.”
She ran her hand down the back of his neck and traced his bicep with her finger tips, lowering down to flat feet again, and releasing his shirt. She bit her lip in a taunting, teasing manner and smiled, looking up at him again, a dangerous gleam of flirtation in her eyes.

Addressed: † Andrew † Mentioned: † † Notes: † SHIT JUST GOT REAL. †

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:23 pm

He watched her as she took a step closer slowly. Her manner had changed, not so angry. He was glad that she wasn't mad anymore, but she was getting closer and closer until there noses were touching. She put her hands on his chest and then placed her other on the back of his neck. His heart beat fast as he understood fully what she was doing. She whispered into his ear but he didn't even catch what she said. His heart started to beat fast and she started to lick his ear, he was in shock. He had experienced this many times before, at late night parties and girls in the gang. But she was just furious with him? He was fully confused. She lightly kissed him and he liked it. But he wasn't looking for a one night fling. That was years ago, although she was pretty... His emotions started to stir as she stepped back biting her lip. He had no idea what to say. He was always in control of himself... Always.

"You are one confusing person, Dawn." He says taking a step towards her. He puts his hand through her hair and looks into her eyes. He gave a small smile but it faded. What was he doing? He didn't want it like this. It was a test to his will. Could he stand up to desires that were hard to resist? "Yes." He answered in his mind. He let go of her and turned around. "Kalissa is waiting to make cookies." He says putting his hands on the bed. Then he turns around with an almost sad face. "Not like this Dawn, I like you but not like this." He looked at her beautiful figure and wanted to desperately grab her in his arms but he stayed calm. His emotions were written all over his face, something that was rare. He could always control his emotions... Always.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:40 pm

Dawn watched and didn't move as he touched her hair. She waited to see exactly what would happen before she made her move. She stayed still as he turned around and then looked back at her.
Kalissa isn't waiting to make cookies, Kalissa's with Shun.
She stepped closer to him again, gently wrapping slender fingers around one of his hands, pulling him persuasively towards her and placing it on her lower back, just beneath her shirt. She then reached for his other hand, caressing her face, gently and then she opened her eyes.
Moving closer to him, she draped her wrists across his shoulders, staring into his eyes, and then moving to his lips, licking her own, very gently.
Dawn was in perfect control of herself, but she wanted Andrew to lose every ounce of control he had. Not because she disliked him, no, he wanted to protect the kids as much as she did. She wanted him to lose control so she could feel what it was like to be so desperately wanted by a being. So desperately grabbed at, so passionately needed.
She tilted her head slightly, brushing her lips ever so slightly against his and releasing a small syllable of laughter as she smiled. She could feel his heart racing, though hers remained steady, if not only slightly fast from holding her breathe. She looked up into his eyes, and then down to his lips once more, allowing the pigments of rose to meet microscopically.
“Tell me you don't want me.”
She pulled her right hand from his neck, moving slowly down his chest towards his jeans.
“Tell me you don't crave me.”
She slipped two fingers into his front pocket, gently teasing against his leg.
So close.

Addressed: † Andrew † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:54 pm

She walked up to him and he didn't move. Why didn't he move? She spoke softly to him.

“Tell me you don't want me. Tell me you don't crave me." He kept his eyes on hers. Every ounce of his insides were buzzing. She put her hands into his pocket and that was all he could take. He could lay her down, right then and there. But what would that do? It would make a fool of them both. He firmly grabbed her hand pulling it out of his pocket.

"Dawn." He speaks once again in control. "My emotions are not what matters at the moment." He moved himself away from her and close to the door. He was the man here, and he was not going to hurt himself or Dawn. Respect would be lost for both of them and he did not want that. He saw how she was with the kids, kind and mother like. Maybe later he thought but he did not want it this way. "Im going for a walk, please do not follow." The last words he spoke were calm and cool. He was once again in control and he felt better. Right before stepping out of the room he speaks. "Dawn, we can talk later." And that was exactly what he meant. Talk. He walked down the halls and almost ran down the stairs. He didn't care if it was to late to be out or not. He stepped into the cold air and he walked slowly... very slowly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:08 pm

With no emotion, she watched Andrew walk away. She felt no shame, nor disappointment. She merely watched.
As the heavy door to the outside closed, Dawn walked numbly into the kitchen.
“Okay, Kalissa. Time for some cookies”
She clapped her hands together and reached for the recipe book. Filling the ingredients into their measurements, she handed them to Kalissa for her to dump in. She didn't allow herself to think about Andrew, about how much she longed to be touched again. She looked at the clock, it was exactly 5. Her eyes widened. She dumped out the coffee and looked at Kalissa.
“You dump all this in and mix it up and good as you can, okay? I'll be back real soon.”
She smiled softly at the young girl and ran a delicate hand through her ebony hair, distracted for a moment. The clock turned to 5:01. Dawn nodded and took off for the door, bare footed.
She caught sight of Andrew and ran up to him, her body tiring quickly. She grabbed his arm with her fingers, no longer seductive.
“Andrew. You have to come back. Now.”
She looked down the street, a deep burgundy GMC truck was rolling a ways away.
“Shit. Andrew, he's going to kill you. He'll really really kill you. He doesn't care. You have to come inside.”
She looked from the truck to Andrew, tears welling up in her eyes.
“I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come on to you. I have my reasons. I'll explain everything. Please, just, Andrew, come inside! He'll kill you! He'll kill us both!”
She coughed, tears beginning to fall, pulling mascara down her cheeks, she hauled the boy with all her might. Begging him.
This was so unlike her.
She couldn't let Mr. Pribilsky see them outside. She couldn't. Doors locked at 5:30. Every kid had to be inside by the time he got home. She stopped, inhaled, the truck was nearing, she could hear it now. She looked directly up at Andrew.
“Please.”
Her voice was weak, but it was solemn and understandable. Her feet hurt from running on the hard pavement, and her chest hurt from running, coughing, and crying. She looked at him and didn't let go of his wrist as she repeated herself softly, looking away.
“Please.”

Addressed: † Kalissa, Andrew † Mentioned: † MR PRIBILSKY OMFG † Notes: † †

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:29 pm

Andrew was walking slowly when he heard footsteps. It was Dawn. "I thought i said not to follow me." He said his voice upset. He was angry now. She had teased with him, like he was her toy. She grabbed his arm and he flicked it away.

“Andrew. You have to come back. Now.” She grabbed his arm again and this time he didn't jerk it away. "Why so you can just try to lay me again?" He did not say this out loud though. He didn't want to hurt her. Even though she had him deeply.

“Shit. Andrew, he's going to kill you. He'll really really kill you. He doesn't care. You have to come inside.” He looked at her his eyes angry. "The hell he will kill me. I'll pound his face in." He turned to go again but she spoke once more.

“I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come on to you. I have my reasons. I'll explain everything. Please, just, Andrew, come inside! He'll kill you! He'll kill us both!” His face softened as she said the last three words. The tears were welling up in her eyes and he felt for her, no matter of what she did to him. She started to plead with him and he looked her in the eyes. He grabbed her arm gently but firm and started to run. He was fast, very fast. But he didn't run as fast as he could for Dawn's sake. His hand was tight around hers as they neared the door. He slipped in quietly bringing her with him. He walked up the stairs still not letting go of her hand. He stopped near the kitchen doorway and looked into her eyes before letting go.

"Why?" He said with tears almost coming. He paused for a second before letting her go and walking into his room leaving the door open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:45 pm

She felt herself being pulled and ran with him, fighting to keep the distance between them closed. They reached the house just before th truck pulled in and closed the door. Dawn didn't have time to catch her breath before Andrew pulled her upstairs. He didn't once let go of her hand, he didn't once stop to see if the truck was following. He only held on and kept her with him.
She stopped outside his bedroom door and heard him speak a single word: why.
He walked into his room and Dawn took a step towards him, but hesitated. She'd have to tell him then, she'd have to. He'd just kept her safe.
She stepped slowly into his room, her feet numb from the sprint. She closed the door quietly behind her and looked from the floor up to him, and down again, wiping the lines of mascara away from her face, concealing that she'd been crying.
Dawn walked towards him again, but stopped, afraid to look at him.
Why?
She didn't speak for a moment, and when she did, her voice was quiet.
“Because I've never been desired. I've never been craved. You were there, and I was there, and I was angry. Then I wasn't angry; and we were so close. I'm sorry.”
Her eyes began to sting with the building of tears as he voice broke off. She closed her eyes and refused to cry again.
“I touched you, and you were warm. You didn't push me away. You let me touch you. And then you backed up. I should have stopped. You were right there, and it was just us.”
Her sentences were choppy, fragmented.
“I didn't want to stop. You let me come closer. You let me make you touch me. I felt you touch me. To be touched. To be desired.”
She started towards the door, unable to control her thoughts.
“I am an undesirable.”
She stopped at the door frame and stood, her hands shaking on the knob.
“For an undesirable to be desired. That is the only thing.”
She heard the door open as Mr. Pribilsky walked into the house, the kitchen was clean, Shun was making dinner. He'd go downstairs until Shun called for it, and then he'd go back down with his dinner and his wife, and they wouldn't come up. Every night, it was the same.
Home.
Downstairs.
Dinner.
Downstairs.
Morning.
Terror.
Work.
Home.
Repeat.
Dawn couldn't make herself ope the handle, she was shaking all over now, violent, panicked thoughts racked her mind and she couldn't move. She merely turned as she slid down to the floor with her back on the wall. She cradled her knees to her chest and refused to look at Andrew through her shaking.

Addressed: † Andrew † Mentioned: † Mr Pribilsky, Shun † Notes: † †

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:38 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun stood there with his back against the door, looking up at the ceiling, dazed. He lowered his head and sighed, feeling like he was going to be sick. But he couldn't vomit, he couldn't sleep now, he had to make dinner. He had to check if the sushi rice was boiling.
‘’So much work for a quickly finished meal... Why am I even making sushi. It's art, it's hours of hard work and in a single bite it's gone...’’, Shun thought, a bit angrily. He felt like he was doing it all for nothing, but he,knew that wasn't true; he would give the children a good meal, and one that would taste good, instead of those tasteless ready-made meals from the super market. No, Shun would only use the best ingredients.
‘’I gotta get back to cooking before someone else decides to take over and ruin the recipe... Man up fo once, Takeru, gosh!’’
Shun's back left the door and he stretched his arms, groaning slightly, before pushing his black thick glasses back in place and walking down the hallway. However, it was more shuffling and stumbling than normally walking. This way he went back towards the kitchen, to see if anything had happened while he was gone.

Upon arriving back at the kitchen he hit his black eye behind his glasses, pretending like nothing had happened. But not that he thought anyone would care for his wounds; all he wanted was for those who cared not to worry. He didn't want pity, he didn't want attention, he just wanted to punish himself, that was all.
He didn't look at anyone, he just marched forward towards the kitchen counter and went to inspect the cooking rice. It hadn't boiled over yet, but it was done so he turned off the gas and grabbed the cooking pot, carefully pouring the water into the sink while the rice was kept inside the cooking pot. He put it down somewhere and grabbed the rice and the sushi's vinegar.
He began to pour some of the vinegar through the sushi rice, giving it a sweet taste. He tried some and realized it needed a bit more, pouring more onto it and mixing it. At last he was satisfied with the results and grabbed the vegetables, fish and the cut seaweed, ready to start rolling the actual sushi rolls. As he did this he realized some egg in the sushi would be nice as well, and so he grabbed egg from the fridge and started making an omelet which soon after making he would cut, just like he had done with the cucumber and the seaweed.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 11% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 8% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 0% - Verine: 9% - Sasha: 0%

------------------

Addressed: Himself Mentioned: Everyone in the kitchen, sort of? Word count: - Notes: Dinner will be ready in my next post! :D also, still glasses <333
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:52 am

Group Home RP - Page 3 Tumblr_nf20pvYoY91slq6u1o1_400

Something was wrong with this house. May it be the house itself or those living here, but Sasha felt her eyes narrowing as she glanced around the room.  She could hear other's in the house, and obviously something bad had taken place, but she didn't think she needed to be apart of it. She hadn't met her caretakers just yet, but there was a sense that hit her;she didn't belong here. They're mean. They'll be mean to me. She wanted her home. She wanted to see her father on the couch, still in his work suit, drinking his beer with a frown;when he'd see Sasha, his eyes would narrow like her's had and he'd grunt.
It didn't matter if he ignored her, because his presence was enough;it was just too bad that for him, Sasha's presence just wasn't enough.

Another girl, with a dog, walked into the room. How many kids are living here? Am I youngest? She could tell by their features that they were older then here, and she was sure it was the same for them when it came to her;but she's always had a young face. She once more forced her lips into a friendly smile, but Dawn seemed annoyed. And left Sasha alone with the Verine. "Would you like something to drink? I could show you around the house, if you want..." Tucking strands of straw colored hair behind her ear, Sasha couldn't entirely bring herself to meet the other girl's eyes as she nodded her head slightly. "That'd..um, that'd be nice." She murmured shyly and hoped she didn't seem a coward.
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:07 am

Fury flashed like lightning as Dawn brushed past, glaring once at Verine.
As always.
And, as always, Verine did nothing. Dawn deserved pity, more than anything else. After all, she had been at the house the longest. It seemed, after all this time, the only good thing she did was protect the little kids. The new ones that show up and are too little to defend themselves.
Admirable, but that was about the only thing. And still yet I would be overjoyed to become friends...
Exhaling heavily, Verine turned a wobbly smile onto Sasha, tsking softly for Rebel to approach the girl. "Im not sure how you feel about dogs, but I promise you Rebel is ever the obedient. That, and its better that she meet you now, considering you'll be here a while..."
Verine trailed off, gazing at her only true companion with adoration, allowing the mutt to sniff briefly before snapping her fingers; calling her back.
"A tour, actually, might be kind of a bad thing to do right now," Verine gazed at the clock on the wall once, noting the time with a sense of dread. Mr. Pribilsky should be home soon...
Lunging forward, Verine grabbed Sashas hand and began leading her out of the room, Rebel following close behind. "We'll go to my room, until Im sure you're--we're--safe. More or less."
After a long days work, anyone who had been at the house for a while knew that Mr. Pribilsky was bound to be upset. It was always safer to assume so, even if he wasnt.
Rounding the corner, Verine headed towards the darkest corner of the house, where the stairs to the attic were. Her free hand dragged along the wall silently, other one squeezing Sashas periodically; for comfort. Well, more for Veris than Sashas.
Padding up the stairs, Verine led the new girl into her room, suddenly self-conscious of the bras, yoga mats, and cds scattered about. Her bed was messy, dirty clothes piled in the corner. Linkin Park, Evanescence, Three Days Grace, FOB, and other various band posters were plastered everywhere.
Lingerie was draped over a chair. Shit...
Snatching up the lingerie and chucking it in a random dresser drawer, Verine spun around and faced Sasha, smiling through her discomfort.
"You'll have to forgive the mess... Nobody is allowed up here but me. Well, that and who I invite and you're the first person I've invited up here so I mean. Its not like its a big deal or anything but it actually kind of is and I should've cleaned my room regardless but I didnt have time what with all the homeschooling and..." She stopped, inhaling once before flopping onto the bed, smushing her lips together to prevent any more babbling.
"Sorry, uhm... You can sit, if you want."
A sheepish smile parted her lips as she patted the bed, gesturing for Sasha to sit down. Her fingers twiddled with her sweats drawstrings, ponytail quivering as she bounced her leg.

(Ick.)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:48 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki stood in the kitchen, his bag on the table and his suitcase already packed and standing in the corner, against the wall. He had just gotten home from school and was worn out. Well, home? It wasn't pretty much his real home, it was his crush's home, a boy called Brandon, who since the day Yuki told him about his feelings, decided ignoring him was needed. It hurt Yuki so much, not that Brandon didn't like him back, but the fact that he belonged nowhere and that no one cared about him, not even here.
Brandon's mother Linda entered the kitchen, her arms folded and a weak smile on her face, but her green eyes didn't smile; she felt guilty for leaving his side like this.
‘’Do you have everything packed? Are you ready to leave?’’, she asked Yuki. All the boy could do was nod. ‘’No...’’
‘’Okay... You know it's for the best, right?’’, she asked this time; Yuki nodded again. But his thoughts were different. ‘’Is abandoning me for the best? Really?’’
‘’Okay... Let's go.’’, the woman said and she grabbed his suitcase, carrying it along with her. Yuki grabbed his bag and went after her, his eyes on the ground, completely silent. At the front door stood Brandon, he glanced at Yuki, his eyes were dull. Once Yuki looked up and their eyes met, however, Brandon quickly looked away, pretending like he didn't see Yuki.
‘’Bye Brandon.’’, Yuki said, rather bluntly, but there came no answer; Brandon wanted him to leave, he never wanted to be confronted with him again. ‘’Have it your way.’’

Yuki stepped out of the house and he turned around to see Brandon standing there in the doorway. He closed the door, but not completely, leaving a small crack open, his green eyes staring at Yuki for a moment. But after that the door shut carefully.
Of course Brandon was sad to see Yuki leave, Yuki was just as sad to leave as he was. But it was for the best, that was what they had told him. But Yuki knew better; he was different, that’s why they wanted to get rid of him. He hadn’t even protested, he had accepted it; why should he fight against something he couldn’t win? He had already been through the ‘different’ thing, he had learned not to fight back destiny. Because after all, this was his destiny, wasn’t it? This is what his god wanted him to learn, this is what his god wanted him to know; he wanted to punish him.
‘’God doesn’t exist. Not anymore.’’, Yuki thought and he turned around, walking down the small steps. He ended up beside Linda and they went to the car. Once they had found their seat, Linda drove off. Yuki looked through the window, watching as his old house slowly disappeared behind the horizon, and new houses shot by. He sighed and rested with his head on his hand, staring at the people, the houses and the cars passing by.
Nothing could save him now, there was no god that could bring him back here. He was doomed to stay at a foster home, he was doomed to live a miserable life without real parents, without love and friendship. ‘’It can’t be that bad, right…?’’

Upon arriving at his new house, the car stopped and Yuki stepped out, closing the door behind him. he went to the back of the car and took out his suitcase, dragging it along onto the sidewalk. He then waited for Linda to step out of the car, as well.
‘’Are you feeling alright? Nervous?’’, Linda asked as she came to stand beside him. She looked down at him, smiling weakly like she was trying to comfort him and make him feel better, but Yuki didn’t need her pity. ‘’You wish.’’, he thought annoyed, but his face didn’t show any expression at all. ‘’I feel terrible.’’
Yuki forced a weak smile on his face, his blue-greyish eyes staring up at her. there was a slight sparkle in them, but everyone who cared about him at least a little bit would know he was far from happy. ‘’I’m fine.’’
‘’Great. Get your suitcase and let’s go to the door.’’, Linda responded and she stepped towards the front door, Yuki followed her silently, his bag carried on his back and his suitcase rolling behind him, heavy from all his luggage; being a rather girlish boy he had loads of different sets of clothes, which filled up most of his suitcase.
Linda rang the doorbell and not soon after a woman opened the door, who introduced herself as Veronica Pribilsky, one of the foster parents. Yuki told Linda goodbye, after which the woman entered her car and drove off, leaving Yuki behind in the unknown household. He was scared.

‘’Don’t just stand there, get into the house. I don’t want to catch a cold. Hurry up.’’, the woman called Veronica said and she grabbed Yuki by his shoulder, pulling him into the house and closing the door behind them. She walked past him, shooting him a nasty glare before disappearing into the deeper parts of the house. Yuki stood there with his suitcase and his bag, all alone, not sure where to go to. ‘’Rude.’’
Yuki held his suitcase firmly and dragged it through the hallway, looking around a bit, but there wasn’t much to be seen. He heard voices and sounds in the kitchen but decided not to go there, instead he kept on walking till he found a room and entered it; seemed like a few more beds were still open for new members. ‘’I could sleep here.’’
His eyes fell on two people who were both in the same room; a girl and a boy. The air felt tense but Yuki didn’t want to think about it, nor did he want to disturb them in any way, whatever had happened between them. He just simply looked at them and lifted his hand, waving at them, but he didn’t say anything, his blue eyes covered with a hint of grey; they were filled with nervousness and shyness.
He then went towards one of the empty free beds and put his suitcase on one of the beds, opening it. He stared at all the clothes and his belongings, but he soon shut it again, pushing it somewhere under the bed. Then he sat down on the edge, his hands resting on his lap and his eyes staring at the ground, dull, lifeless, afraid.
‘’I wanna go back. I wanna see Brandon.’’, he thought, a bitter pain rushing through his chest, his eyes narrowed a bit. ‘’But he doesn’t wanna see me…’’
‘’I’m not home…’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 0% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 0% - Verine: 0% - Sasha: 0%
------------------

Addressed: Brandon, Linda (Brandon’s mother) Mentioned: Veronica Pribilsky, people in the kitchen, Dawn, Andrew Word count: 1121 Notes: YAY, MY GAY BOY HAS ARRIVED <3

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next