The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Group Home RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Group Home RP - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Group Home RP - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Group Home RP - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Group Home RP - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Group Home RP

+8
Verine
Jeamesero
Kain
Bright Fang
Dawn
Kanaya
Shadow
Kahlua
12 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Group Home RP - Page 18 Empty Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Riadven Pribilsky Group Home

Hello, you are now in a group home (for whatever reason) for children between the ages of six and eighteen. Your foster parents are only in it for the money, hardly paying attention to the children, which is why the older children help care for the younger.
The adults of the house supply the food, but not the meals. They pay the bills and attend meetings, but there is nothing else that they do for their adopted children.
The home is located in a small town in southern Montana. The town only has the necessities: a grocery store, pharmacy, doctor's office, dentist, a few clothing stores, an all-grades school, and so on.
The parents go by the names Veronica Pribilsky and Johnathan Pribilsky. They are hard on the children, occasionally losing their tempers on the older ones and potentially getting violent on a select few that stand up for the younger kids who only get screamed at.
It's a fend for yourself world mostly, but a few of the older kids take care of the younger ones and the others maintain their roles as young adolescent miscreants.

The rules of the home that are strictly maintained by the adults are as follows:
ø There is to be absolutely no swearing around the younger children (Under age 12).
ø The use of cell-phones is prohibited while doing homework and between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM.
ø If inappropriate behaviour, such as PDA, horseplay with violent intentions, disobedience, or deliberate discrimination towards another member of the home is discovered, all involved will be punished.
ø  If classes at school are discovered to be skipped, punishment will be in order, including grounding, confiscation of items such as cell phone, MP3, laptop, and other privileges temporarily dissolved.
ø Any pets must be entirely paid for by the owner, and if complaints are filed, they go instantly unless it is a hearing, sight or other disablement helper.
Welcome to the home, Guest.
ø No rooms will be shared by the same gender, no matter of sexuality.
ø Unless otherwise discussed by the parents, no children will be allowed in the basement suite.
ø No outsiders will be brought in to the house without a valid reason and approval from the parents.
ø Doors will be locked at 9:00 PM every night, and unlocked at 6:00 AM each morning, with the exception of work duties.

What you may and may not have to begin the RP:
May have:
Cell phone
Laptop
Clothing (obviously)
iPod or other Mp3 device
Stuffed animals
Money
Bicycle (pedal only)
Job
Relationship (out of home)

May not have :
Pets
Vehicle
Motorcycle

**If you wish or have before you join or gain any of these things later in the Group Home RP, please do not hesitate to PM me (Abaddon) and I will either accept, deny, or suggest changes.
Please be realistic, a 12 year old isn't going to buy themselves a corvette, that just doesn't happen.

On another note, I, Abaddon, will be running this RP. You'll PM your joining forms to me and I'll PM you back with your acceptance or anything that needs to be changed.
You can all only roleplay one character per account, as long as you promise to keep them active. Second characters will be allowed once the RP has been going strong for a week.
Your character should be relatively similar to your wolf in personality and name, if not exactly the same. In the home, they don't really consider each other siblings, more just people living in the same place. So yes, relationships within the house are allowed.
Get as dirty as y'all want but don't be super graphic about it. Also, if you're nine, frickle frackle isn't a thing. Ok? Ok.
I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE FUN. LET'S DO THIS.

By the way, a map of the main floor that the kids live on:
Group Home RP - Page 18 2wohv5s

J O I N I N G

Code:
Name;

Nicknames;

Age;

How did you get in the home;

How long have you been in the home;

Physical description;

Reference;

Personality;

History;

Family;

Likes;

Dislikes;

Hobbies;

Sexual Orientation;

Relationship Status;

Job;

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Group Home RP - Page 18 Empty Re: Group Home RP

Post by BM100 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:15 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Shun groaned in pain as he washed his hands again, staring at the blood running down the hole. He heard footsteps and looked up to see Hikaru entering the bathroom, grabbing a towel and turning off the water tap before grabbing Shun’s hands and wrapping the towel around them, during them. Shun looked at him in a daze, a confused look in his eyes. He hadn’t heard Hikaru coming in, neither had he expected the boy to come his way like this. But then again, maybe he did actually have expected him to come. Shun wasn’t really sure anymore himself what he was expecting and what not.
‘’You really need to be more careful, Takeru. I know you probably don't want to hear it but I need to tell you it anyway. Also what I am about to do might hurt and sting a bit but I will try not to let if. Well to the best of my ability.’’, Hikaru said and Shun stared at his hands wrapped in the towel, nodding blankly as he stared up at Hikaru. ‘’You really need to be more careful, Takeru. I know you probably don't want to hear it but I need to tell you it anyway. Also what I am about to do might hurt and sting a bit but I will try not to let it. Well to the best of my ability.’’
Shun nodded again in silence and watched how Hikaru took away the towel and grabbed a cotton ball and some cleaner from behind him, pouring it on the cotton ball and rubbing it over the back of Shun’s hands, where the cuts were. Shun pulled a face as he felt the cuts sting but he tried his best not to show, nor to make any sounds that would show he was in pain. He didn’t want Hikaru to worry about him so he bit his lip, squeezing his mouth shut.
He watched how Hikaru blew cold air on his hands, and for a moment it felt like it was working, it like hurt less. But as soon as Hikaru stopped and looked up at him, the stings returned to his knuckles.

‘’Almost done. Sorry if that hurt a little bit man. I tried to help it with the blowing on the cuts while it was cleaning them but it doesn't help much.’’, Hikaru said and he put antibiotics on Shun’s cuts, making them sting again badly, but the pain turned less when he started wrapping some gauze over it. ‘’Better? Just let me know if you need more.’’, Hikaru said and Shun looked at Hikaru and nodded, smiling weakly at him.
‘’Yeah, much better. It didn’t even hurt.’’, he lied; he could still feel the pain from the wounds and the antibiotics. It stung rather bad, even though the gauze was applied to his hands now. And then there still was the pain on his face and his other body parts because he had been hitting himself everywhere, and so much worse than yesterday.
He watched how Hikaru left the bathroom with the stuff he had brought in, putting them back where he had gotten them from. Shun stood there in a daze just staring, his focus completely on the pain in his hands, and in the rest of his body. ‘’I’m so stupid… why do I keep hitting myself like this?’’
He stared in the mirror as he watched the black spots on his face. Where was a little bit of dried blood, still from his hand, on his cheek, and Shun tried wiping it off with his thumb. ‘’It’s like I can’t control myself. I get upset and just punch the shit out of myself and later on after it has happened I feel so horrible and stupid, and I have to live with the consequences…’’

Shun sighed and turned away from the mirror, stepping out of the bathroom. He expected Hikaru to stand there grinning at him like he had mostly done today, but instead he found the boy sitting on the ground, kneeled there, crying. Why was he crying? He had smiled at Shun just a minute ago. Shun didn’t understand what was going on but it greatly worried him.
With a sad look in his eyes he moved over to Hikaru and sat down in front of him, scooting a bit closer. He wanted to hug the boy and hold him tight but he forced himself to stay back. So instead of hugging Hikaru he swallowed and carefully rested a hand on the boy’s shoulder.
‘’Hey, are you alright? What’s wrong…? You can tell me if you want to…’’, he spoke softly, trying not to upset Hikaru any further or to force him, harm him in any way. ‘’Are you maybe tired? Do you want to sleep? You know, we could watch some funny videos on YouTube, my phone works great for that. Whatever you prefer.’’
Shun smiled brightly at Hikaru before scooting a bit closer again, sitting beside him. He watched the boy in silence, hoping he would feel better soon. ‘’So… talking, sleeping, YouTube, whatever you want.’’
‘’I wonder what’s wrong… Maybe he indeed is just tired, I mean, we both had quite a busy and tiring day, and this day isn’t even finished yet…’’, he thought and he looked at the ground for a moment before looking back up at Hikaru. ‘’Thank you for helping me, by the way. I didn’t need help but… thanks.’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 3% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 11% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 6% - Yuki: 1% - Roki: 1% - Galen: 1% - Hikaru: 20%

------------------

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: x Word count: 916 Notes: This post was forced so much, holy cow… It sucks really bad…
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:05 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki saw the door to the bathroom open as he held the cat in his one arm while holding Mr. Whiskers, cuddling them both. He smiled at Roki but since Roki still wasn’t wearing his shirt he wasn’t exactly sure how to respond to that, so Yuki quickly averted his eyes to the cat and his plushy after that, giggling and hugging them both tight.
It didn’t take long before he heard footsteps coming his way and he looked up to see Roki walking over to him with a pair of cat ears and tail in his hands. He popped the cat ears on his head, the Russian Blue pair like Yuki had wanted.
‘’Dare you go, Kitty~ Now you ish a kitty too~ Though if you take your shirt off you would look like a kitty more.’’, Roki said and Yuki looked confused at Roki before giggling.
‘’Is that a good idea? Should I really take off my shirt?’’, he asked Roki. Even though he was drunk, he still had a little bit sense and realized what they were doing might be wrong. He knew it was probably weird and maybe not tolerated, but thanks to the alcohol there were no breaks on his behavior; he couldn’t control his actions very much neither did he really think about the consequences, even though he really tried to think. ‘’Hmm, maybe. I will think about it~’’
He watched how Roki suddenly sat down on his bed and pulled off his own jeans, looking at Yuki grinning. His grin was huge, and he was now just in his boxers; no shirt, not even pants. Just his boxers and a pair of cat ears and a cat’s tail tied around his waist. ‘’Dare~ Now I look just like the baby kitten now~’’, he said and Yuki nodded excitedly, smiling brightly.

‘’Yeah you do~’’, he responded, whimpering slightly in sadness and Roki jumped off the bed and suddenly took the cat from him, the actual alive cat. When Roki started tugging his short Yuki got up from the bed as well, reaching for the cat, but he knew Roki probably wasn’t going to give the kitten back to him.
‘’Come on, Kittyyyyyyyy~ Take your shirt off and you'll look more like a kitten~ Then you can lead me to where Shun ish so dat we can makes him happinessssssssss~’’, Roki said and Yuki’s eyes grew bigger; he had completely forgotten about Shun. They had been so busy with the pair of cat ears and tails and the actual cat they had brought into the house, that Yuki had forgotten the reason why they were doing this all.
Yuki watched Roki in silence, watching how the kid hugged his plushy and the cat and jumped up and down and squealed until he had to catch his breath from all the excitement he was having. It made Yuki giggle, no, laugh. Roki was so funny, and so cute, Yuki loved him. he saw Roki lift his hand towards Yuki, like he wanted to boy to pull him along. ‘’You lead me pwease~ I loves it when you leads me~ Oh and don't let go of my hand until I say so because I loves holding my Kitty's hand da mostest~’’

‘’O-okay, wait!’’, Yuki responded and he started pulling off his shirt and pants, grabbing the cat tail he had chosen and tying it around his waist. ‘’See, now I’m a kitten, too!’’, he squealed excited and he grabbed Roki’s hand, pulling the boy along out of their room and into the hallway. ‘’Let’s go Kitten! We gotta find Shun and make him happy again! Oh, and I love holding your hand, too! All day long if I can!’’
Yuki dragged Roki through the hallway, towards Shun’s bedroom. He stopped in front of the door and looked at Roki with a confused look in his eyes. ‘’What if he isn’t here? Should we knock or do you want to bust the door open like you normally do?’’, he asked his boyfriend and then giggled at the thought of Roki kicking open the door and making it slam against the wall hard.
‘’Actually that kicking sounds like a fun idea. Maybe if you kick hard enough you can literally break the door.’’, he then said and he started laughing again. Actually it was wrong to kick open a door and maybe break it in the process, but right now Yuki just didn’t think.
He stopped laughing however when he suddenly felt a dizziness come over him, teasing his brains and his eyes with a foggy view. He reached for his head, whimpering slightly. But as soon as the headache and the dizziness had come, they were gone again. Yuki didn’t know what it was but shrugged it off, looking back at Roki, and then at the cat he was holding. ‘’Can I hold the kitten now when you bust in the door, pwetty pwease~?’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 2% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 70% - Hikaru: 1%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Shun, Mr. Whiskers, the cat Word count: 826 Notes: I’m getting back into roleplay slowly again, I think…

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:15 pm

Hikaru sat very still his eyes forced shut tightly as he tried to push the memories and images back. He was starting to think that maybe a few sessions of therpy could do him a world of good. 'I mean just a few right? One or two really couldn't hurt and I don't know how many more nights of this I can take...But if I do then...no! I don't wanna tell anyone what happened! I hate it! I didn't ask for it and it came anyway! Even...even when I ran from the first the second followed quickly after...and like the sick disgusting boy I am...My body liked it...It gave into it...why? Why when my mind didn't want it? I don't...understand...I never will...no one to ask...'
The feeling of a hand on his shoulder suddenly made Hikaru pull his head up and look around in terror. Seeing it was just Shun he sighed slowly and swallowed as he noticed Shun was sitting in front of him.
“Hey, are you alright? What's wrong...? You can tell me if you want to...”
Hikaru shook his head slowly. 'No...never...I can never tell someone what fully happened...how each and every time I was...my body would...no...I can't...he wouldn't ever understand...I still don't even understand...my body makes me sick...and my mind isn't much better...'
“Are you maybe tired? Do you want to sleep? You know, we could watch some YouTube, my phone works great for that. What ever you prefer.”

Hikaru looked in great confusion at Shun. Movies on his phone? YouTube? What was YouTube? Wasn't the tiny device only for calling people and maybe sending a tiny message or two? He watched Shun scoot over and sit beside him before smiling up at him. Hikaru blushed a tiny bit as a small smile crossed his face. Shun was starting to become very interesting to him. Yeah he already had a tiny crush on the boy but the more he hang out with him the more he felt the crush grow.
“So... talking, sleeping, YouTube, whatever you want.”
Hikaru sighed and looked down at the floor just in front of his socked feet. Sleeping he really felt was best for him to do at this time since he was so tired from everything that had happened through out the day. Though if he went to sleep the memories and images of all those times would come rushing back to his mind and which was why he always hated going to sleep.
Then there was the talking that Shun had suggested but he really didn't want to do that either. He didn't like how he was always haunted by memories and really wanted to tell someone but he just didn't know how he would live with the embarrassment of it all. Once he told someone they might tell others. That and tell him how sick his mind and body were for giving in during the raping. He hadn't ask it to but his mind and body really hadn't seemed to care or want to listened to him.

“Thank you for helping me, by the way. I didn't need help but... thanks.”
Hikaru pulled himself from his thoughts and looked up at Shun. “Sorry if you didn't need my help, Takeru. Next time I'll ask you first?”  He smiled slyly and added quickly. “Though if I had known I needed you permission I might still not had asked.”
Turning to look at his phone that he pulled from his pocket he finally decided that since sleep and talking were a no right now, he wanted to see this YouTube Shun spoke of. He clicked it on with the button on the side and stared down at the screen. “So can you really watch movies on this tiny device? I thought it was just for talking and texting. Though they did say something about downloads and stuff but I didn't really get a chance to ask anymore since they were just worried about selling me a bunch of cheap shit.”  He looked down at the phone as he started taping the touch screen. He really didn't know how it worked if you could watch movies. Though with his luck he would most likely break it.
Slowly never taking his eyes from his phone he passed it to Shun and popped it into his lap. “Maybe you can get it to work. I can't. Damn thing confuses me...”
Slowly he moved his gaze to look Shun in the eyes. As he started into his orbs he felt all the memories and images fully leave his mind. 'Damn his eyes are gorgeous...never seen someone with two different colors ones before...one brown and one golden...their amazing...I love them so much...must has so much behind them...I wonder what all they have seen...'

He leaned in closer as his breathing increased ever so slightly. He wanted to get a closer look at them since he really liked their colors. He couldn't really exspain why he was so interested in his eyes all of the sudden but something about them seemed to pull him in. Also he hadn't noticed yet that his breathing had sped up slightly. He softly brushed Shuns hair from his eyes as he stop mere centimeters from his face. 'Why are they so beautiful? Their so powerful it feels like...I don't think I could pull back even if I wanted to...just the...the image of them staring into my own eyes...looking over my soul and body taking it all in...mixed with his amazing hair and body...'  Hikaru felt something moved slightly on his lower body and he gasped silently as a faint blushed crossed his cheeks. He blinked a few time trying to appear alright so that Shun won't suspect anything thought the more he stared into his eyes the worse it got. 'Damn it...this is what I keep talking about...no control what so ever...I mean really...I know I was told to expect this sometime soon since I am a teenage boy from my teachers but...they never said anything about random boners...I mean come on body...chill out sometimes and give me a break...'
Hikaru pulled back quickly and crossed his legs before placing his hands in front of his lower piece. He figured that sitting like this would hide most of it from view though now his body was begging to be touched. He sighed and shook his head. “...I really can't win for fucking losing with this can I...whatever...”  He muttered under his breath. He looked up at Shun and smiled weakly. “I-I mean...your eyes are beautiful like I said work. They look full of intelligence and understanding. I love the look of them, Takeru. So...um...do you think you can show a dummy how to watch movies on his phone ifs its really possible? I want to know what this YouTube has on it to watch.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 1100 Notes: ~

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:23 pm

Roki snuggled the baby kitten close to his side with his arm as he continued to hold the other hand out for Yuki. He loved it when Yuki led him and the feeling of love and want that it give him. He always had wanted a place to belonged where someone wanted to be with him. Where they wanted to spend every living moment playing and having the most fun ever with him.
That's where he found Yuki in his heart and mind. Every time Yuki led him by his hand he felt the love and want from the boy.
“O-okay, wait! See, Now I'm a kitten, too!”
Roki heard Yuki squeal and nodded his head quickly as he started giggling again. “Yep! Just like dis one!” He hugged the baby kitten until it let out a muffled little mew.  Roki jumped a tiny bit and looked down at the baby. Why did it keep doing that every time he hugged it? What there something wrong with him? He still thought their baby might be getting sick and quickly decided that if the kitten made that noise one more time he was going to ask Yuki what they could do. 'I don't want our baby to get sick...as his daddy I have to make sure that he never gets sick!'
“Let's go, Kitten! We gotta find Shun and make him happy again! Oh, and I love holding your hand, too! All day long if I can!”

Roki felt Yuki grab a hold of his hand that he had reached out for him to take. He smiled happily at Yuki words and opened his mouth to speak but a tiny hiccup came out. It sounded more like a mew then a hiccup and Roki started giggling again. “Kitty! Kitty! Did you hear dat? Why do I keep doing dat anyway...” He let Yuki lead him down the hallway as he tried to remember what he had wanted to say before he had hiccupped that tiny mew.
As Yuki pulled him to a stop in front of a door he suddenly remembered finally what he had wanted to say. As he started to speak Yuki spoke first with confusion in his eyes so Roki stopped himself so he could hear Yuki.
“What if he isn't here? Should we knock or do you want to bust the door open like you normally do? Actually that kicking sounds like a fun idea. Maybe if you kick hard enough you can literally break the door.”
Roki looked at Yuki for a few seconds as the boy laughed. He rolled the idea around in his head finding it very hard to concentrate on anything at the moment. He giggled loudly and started jumping up and down quickly as he liked the idea more and more. “Yes! Yes! I wanna break da doorrrrrr~” Roki squealed loudly and started looking at the door trying to decide what he should do. He really wanted it to look like a amazing entrance and wanted to break the door with style.

“Can I hold the kitten now when you bust in the door, pwetty pwease~?”
Roki stopped jumped and looked at Kitty with a huge grin. “Course you can holds da baby!” He popped it down into Yuki's arms and popped it on the head a few times. His popping was kinda of hard and the kitten mewed softly from the tiny pain. Roki hiccupped in that tiny mew again and stared at the baby. “Kitty da baby ish not getting sickness is it? I am kinda worried da it ish. Oh! I just remembered! Kitty I think we should hold hands alllllllll da times and never let go. Da way we can always be together and know where each other ish at so we don't get lost~”
He giggled and grabbed Yuki's hand squeezing it tightly. “Epic idea right? I dink even a adult would have had a hard time coming up wif it!” He smiled innocently at Yuki and rushed over to the door so that he was right in front of it. “Now to breaks down dis door so dat we can find Shun and makes him happiness mew~”
Roki grabbed the doorknob and turned it very quietly before pushing the door open a tiny bit. He giggled quietly to Yuki as he got a idea. He pulled his leg up and back as he aimed at the door. He swung his foot forward quickly as it smacked loudly against the door sending it banging open loudly.
Roki watched the door and started giggling loudly as he heard it bang loudly against the wall. He wiped tears from his eyes and struggled to keep himself standing up as his giggling grew louder. “Kitty did you see dat! It...It almost broke!” He looked at the door and saw several small cracks running up from the bottom as a few tiny pieces of wood laid on the ground.
“Kitty! I did it! I broke dat door a tiny bit! Want me to kick it again!? Want me to kick it again!? If I do it might breaks all da way and den it will look super uper cool! Mew~”

Addressed: Yuki Mentioned: Shun, baby kitten Word Count: 850 Notes: omg Roki you make no sense almost the whole time in this post! XD

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:49 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Sorry if you didn't need my help, Takeru. Next time I'll ask you first? Though if I had known I needed you permission I might still not had asked.’’, Hikaru said and Shun looked confused at him for a moment before sighing. ‘’Fine then, if you say so…’’, he responded, staring at the ground.
Shun watched Hikaru from the corner of his eye as the boy grabbed his phone and started using it, probably searching for something, though Shun couldn’t really see what he was doing. ‘’So can you really watch movies on this tiny device? I thought it was just for talking and texting. Though they did say something about downloads and stuff but I didn't really get a chance to ask anymore since they were just worried about selling me a bunch of cheap shit.’’, the boy said and Shun smiled at him, shaking his head.
‘’Nope, you can actually watch movies on it as well. That is, if you have the right device, of course.’’, he said, he watched how Hikaru went back to using his phone. After a moment of trying however, he passed his phone on to Shun, dropping it into his lap. Shun looked down at it with a blank expression, before glancing at Hikaru. ‘’Maybe you can get it to work. I can't. Damn thing confuses me...’’, the boy said and Shun nodded, grabbing Hikaru’s phone from his lap and searching through it for YouTube.
When he found it he tapped the icon and moved his eyes slightly to glance at Hikaru for a moment. Realizing Hikaru was looking at him, however, he quickly glanced away again, feel a bit uncomfortable. It even seemed like Hikaru was coming closer to him, it made shivers run down his spine. ‘’What is he doing…? He isn’t going to kiss me, right? I don’t want that, no…’’

He was now mere centimeters away from his face and Shun opened his mouth, ready to say something. He didn’t feel comfortable like this; he wanted Hikaru to back off. But before he could even say something Hikaru already did what Shun wanted; he backed off, and he seemed rather uncomfortable himself.
Shun wondered what was going on, until he glanced down. Quickly looking away again a blushed slightly, hoping Hikaru hadn’t seen him look. He knew what just had happened, but he didn’t want to talk about it, or at least mention it. He pretended nothing had happened, that he had seen nothing at all. But in his chest his heart was racing, a painful pressure of fear on his heart. ‘’Why now, why now…? Why does a boy get like this over ME? Why not someone else, why ME? I don’t want this… I gotta stay quiet, can’t say anything. Don’t want to make him feel even more uncomfortable even though I feel so myself…’’
He heard Hikaru mutter something which he didn’t quite understand and looked at the boy with a confused look in his eyes. He saw Hikaru look his way, it seemed like the boy felt nervous or afraid, maybe ashamed? Shun couldn’t blame him for that, though.
‘’I-I mean...your eyes are beautiful like I said at work. They look full of intelligence and understanding. I love the look of them, Takeru.’’

Shun tilted his head to the side a bit, staring at Hikaru in confusion; the boy was definitely hiding something from him, or maybe it was just due to what just had happened, but it bothered the boy. Though, he didn’t feel like mentioning it because he didn’t want to make Hikaru unhappy. After all that had happened before, and Hikaru had run off to hide himself in a tree, and Shun had felt awfully guilty about it.
‘’Why does he keep on talking about my eyes?’’, he thought, not sure how to respond, so instead he simply nodded. ‘’They’re not that beautiful. Having two different eye colors is weird, why would anyone ever think it’s amazing or beautiful?’’
‘’So...um...do you think you can show a dummy how to watch movies on his phone ifs its really possible? I want to know what this YouTube has on it to watch.’’, Hikaru asked and Shun nodded, realizing he was still holding the boy’s phone in his hands. He scooted a bit closer to Hikaru so the boy could see the screen, and he looked at him.
‘’Okay, this here is YouTube. You can watch movies on it. There can’t always be found actual movies on it due copy right law, but still some people post their funny videos of them failing in whatever or their pets being weird. When I’m bored and really have nothing else to do, I tend to watch YouTubers play certain games while giving commentary, I think that’s fun.’’, Shun said smiling, before looking back at the screen. ‘’So, what do you like to watch? Do you wanna watch animals being stupid or people being stupid? You name it.’’

A sudden loud noise made Shun flinch and scream, moving even closer to Hikaru like he was automatically trying to hide behind the boy. He looked at the door which was now open; there even were a few cracks below, going up slightly. Someone had busted the door open, and the poor door had to suffer greatly.
‘’What the actual-’’, Shun said but he cut himself off as he looked at Hikaru, realizing he was a bit too close and he blushed slightly, moving away from him. ‘’Um sorry… the sound just startled me slightly…’’, he muttered, getting up and moving over to the door rather quickly. ‘’Who’s there? Who did this?’’
‘’Kitty did you see dat! It...It almost broke! Kitty! I did it! I broke dat door a tiny bit! Want me to kick it again!? Want me to kick it again!? If I do it might breaks all da way and den it will look super uper cool! Mew~’’, someone said and Shun looked in annoyance, seeing who it was. Yuki and Roki, and they… weren’t wearing a shirt, nor pants? And a pair of cat ears and tails? ‘’What are they doing? And why are they here? Are they insane?’’
‘’No! Don’t kick it again or it will break, and then we won’t have a bedroom door anymore.’’, Shun said quickly, trying not to sound too agitated or angry. It were two little boys after all. Two… drunk boys? They seemed drunk. ‘’What did they do? Did someone drug them or something…?’’
‘’What are you doing here? Please, put on a shirt and pants, you don’t want the parents to get mad, now do you, right?’’, he said, trying to sound as kindly as possible, but the almost broken door and the almost naked boys acting like cats and all giggly quite got him on his nerves.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 3% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 11% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 6% - Yuki: 1% - Roki: 1% - Galen: 1% - Hikaru: 19%

------------------

Addressed: Hikaru, Roki, Yuki Mentioned: Roki and Yuki Word count: 1140 Notes: Omg drunken kitties xD
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:08 pm

As Galen sat on the edge of his bed he began hearing noises from the hall. He just sat there and listened for a while, sipping from his tap water and picking at his gloves. By the sounds of the conversation the two boys were drunk, and had a kitten.  'Why is it, that everywhere I go there's at least one drunk?” suddenly there was a loud bang from across the hall. "What the heck was that?" he said quietly as he jumped to his feet. Walking over to the door he silently cracked it open and looked into the hallway. The stench of vodka hit him hard as soon as he opened the door. He almost slammed shut the door, but curiosity got the better of him. He opened his eyes and saw that there were two boys across the hall that were dressed as felines and trying to brake down Shun's door. It seemed that they had opened it with no trouble and were just trying to brake it for fun. Drunk people were so irrational. Galen waved slightly at Shun in confusion about this whole situation as he came to adress the boys, and deciding that it was none of his business, brushed past the two drunk boys and went downstairs.
Addressed-Shun(kind of)
Mentioned- Shun, Roki, Yuki
Notes- This post sucks so hardcore

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:43 am

Hikaru sat very still his legs crossed and his hands resting over his lower body. He swallowed trying his very best to ignore it even though it was very hard to do so. His hands being near him made it worse but he really didn't feel like Shun finding out that just staring into his eyes had done that to him. 'Yep I can picture that right now and hear his words...be like yeah man I got a hard on from your eyes because they turn me on really bad for some strange reason. But just show me how to use the phone and watch movies while ignoring the ever growing boner in my pants...jeez why body? I don't want to feel this...I hate it...go away...'
He sighed shaking his head slightly trying to clear his mind so he could focus on what Shun was trying to show him.
“Okay, this here is YouTube. You can watch movies on it. There can't always be found actual movies on it due to copy right law, but still some people post their funny videos of them failing in whatever or their pets being weird. When I'm bored and really have nothing else to do, I tend to watch YouTubers play certain games while giving commentary, I think that's fun.”
Hikaru looked at the screen watching everything Shun was doing with great interest. His eyes were wide in surprise and he was struggling to follow all that Shun was saying, though he did catch most of it. Since he had grown up without much technology at all he probably looked like a child at Christmas. He had a curious and shocked look on his face with a tiny warm smile.

“So, what do you like to watch? Do you wanna watch animals being stupid or people being stupid? You name it.”
Hikaru nodded slowly bringing one hand up from his lower body making sure the other was still covering him. His body had slowly started to calm down though and for that he was grateful. He grabbed the corner of the screen pulling it a bit closer as he looked over the YouTube main menu.
“Its epic looking...I mean I never knew that you could watch movies on your phone. Though I haven't really seen enough movies in my life to decide what type I like so I guess you-”  Suddenly his voice was cut off by a loud banging and Hikaru screamed and jumped looking around in confusion and terror.
He felt Shun move closer to him and he looked at him with fear clearly showing in his eyes. He was almost thankful the boy had moved closer since he was in a tiny state of panic now. The sound itself hadn't really scared him all that bad but the way that it sounded had been what got him. It was very close to the sound one would hear in a storm. Since it had sound very close to thunder Hikaru had automatically started to panic out of habit from the noise.
“What the actual- Um sorry...the sound just startled me slightly...”
Hikaru just nodded and watched as Shun moved over to the door quickly leaving him to calm himself from the noise. He actually did a good job for once since it had only been heard once and he was beginning to think it was the door. Slowly he pushed himself up and moved over to the door as he heard childish giggling outside the now almost killed door.

“Kitty did you see dat! It...It almost broke! Kitty! I did it! I Broke dat door a tiny bit! Want me to kick it again!? Want me to kick it again!? If I do it might breaks all da way and den it will look super uper cool! Mew~”
Hikaru slowly looked around and stared at the two little boys that he quickly noticed from earlier. Though now they looked quite a bit different. They seemed to have next to nothing covering themselves and feline ears and tails on. 'What the fuuuuu...? What the heck is wrong with these two? Some weird kinky fetish that they got going on or something? I mean at their age really? They look like they are only about eleven or twelve. Probably don't even know what a fetish is or even sex for that matter. Really their actions can be taken in so many wrong ways right now...and they aren't even aware of it let alone understand or have even done anything with each other before...so why? Are they dating maybe? No they looked like they are almost the same age and are bothers must likely...I think...its hard to tell...' He just shook his head slowly in confusion not sure what to say or do with this.
“No! Don't kick it again or it will break, and then we won't have a bedroom door anymore. What are you doing here? Please, put on a shirt and pants, you don't want the parents to get mad, now do you, right?”
Hikaru shook his head and looked at Shun. “Why are you being so nice to them? I mean they almost killed the door and they are acting drunk. Wait...” He turning his attention back to the boys looking them over carefully. “You both really are drunk aren't you. I though you were but I didn't say anything earlier. How the heck did you kids get beer? You steal it or something because I know damn well no one would just hand it over to you.” Hikaru crossed his arms in front of his chest as he gave the kids a suspicious look.

Addressed: Shun, Yuki, Roki Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 900 Notes: Post sucks...

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:08 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Course you can holds da baby!’’, Roki said excitedly and he put the cat in Yuki’s arms. Yuki smiled at the cat and then at Roki, hearing the cat mew in that one tone however, he began to worry about the animal slightly. And Roki seemed to worry, as well. ‘’Kitty da baby ish not getting sickness is it? I am kinda worried da it ish. Oh! I just remembered! Kitty I think we should hold hands alllllllll da times and never let go. Da way we can always be together and know where each other ish at so we don't get lost~’’, Roki said after that, but his voice once again grew excited as he mentioned the hand holding between the two.
Yuki looked at him in confusion for a moment before nodding and smiling happily. He held the cat tight to him, petting it. he could feel the kitten purr against his chest and giggled. ‘’Yeah, we should, I agree~’’, he responded, wiggling his toes as he stood there.
Looking at Roki as the boy grabbed his hand and squeezed it, Yuki squeezed back a tiny bit, looking Roki in his eyes. ‘’Epic idea right? I dink even a adult would have had a hard time coming up wif it!’’
‘’Yeah, I love the idea!’’, Yuki said, squealing softly as he smiled brightly. ‘’Now go break dat door!’’
Yuki watched Roki move over to the door and he nodded at the boy’s words, holding the cat tight in his arms as he watched his boyfriend from behind. In silence he stood there watching the door being kicked open by Roki, and he listened how it banged against the door loudly.

‘’Kitty did you see dat! It...It almost broke! Kitty! I did it! I broke dat door a tiny bit! Want me to kick it again!? Want me to kick it again!? If I do it might breaks all da way and den it will look super uper cool! Mew~’’, Roki said giggling and laughing and Yuki tilted his head to the side a bit, eyeing the broken door.
‘’It was epic, Roki! But maybe you shouldn’t kick it again. You already kicked it all the way open.’’, Yuki responded, walking over to Roki and standing beside the boy. he still held the cat in his arms which was purring loudly now, and he stroked its back gently as he stared at the cracks in the wooden door.
That’s when he suddenly heard talking and an angry tone in someone’s voice, and footsteps came their way. Yuki shivered and took a few steps back, hiding behind Roki and glancing at the door as Shun appeared in the doorway; he didn’t know what would happen, what he should expect.
‘’Who’s there? Who did this?’’, Shun said as he eyed them. When he realized it was them he seemed a bit confused at first. ‘’No! Don’t kick it again or it will break, and then we won’t have a bedroom door anymore. What are you doing here? Please, put on a shirt and pants, you don’t want the parents to get mad, now do you, right?’’
Yuki looked confused at Shun, then at Roki and back at Shun again. He wasn’t really sure what to do or what to say, so all he mumbled was, with a cute innocent voice: ‘’Are the parents mad…?’’
He heard noises and looked behind him to see a boy he hadn’t really seen before wave at Shun and then leave the hallway. Yuki followed him with his eyes for a moment taking in his good looks before realizing what he was doing and forcing himself to look back up at Shun, feeling rather ashamed. He hoped Roki hadn’t seen him staring.

When he heard more footsteps Yuki looked up in confusion to see the boy from earlier standing behind Shun, looking at them. It was the one who had followed Shun into the house, after both coming from the village’s side.
‘’Why are you being so nice to them? I mean they almost killed the door and they are acting drunk. Wait... You both really are drunk aren't you. I thought you were but I didn't say anything earlier. How the heck did you kids get beer? You steal it or something because I know damn well no one would just hand it over to you.’’, the boy said and he crossed his arms, staring at Yuki and Roki now. Yuki swallowed and hid even more behind Roki, afraid of the boy’s angry look towards them. His body shivered slightly and he held the cat closer to him, stroking it nervously.
‘’We’re sorry for killing the door… We just wanted to make Shun happy again because he seemed so sad…’’, he mumbled innocently before staring at the ground, blushing slightly. ‘’We didn’t steal the vodka, these boys gave it to us in an alley way… I think Roki knew them. But we would never steal, never…’’
He looked up at again at the older boy, tilting his head to the side once more and eyeing him confusedly before giggling and reaching out his arms, showing both the older boys the cat he was holding. ‘’Look what we found outside, it’s a kitty! Roki and I are his daddies! We still need a name for him though, but we will think of that one later. Isn’t he cute!?’’, he said excitedly as he giggled loudly and jumped up and down slightly, holding the cat a bit too tight for comfort. ‘’And we are both kitties too, meow~’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 2% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 70% - Galen: 1% - Hikaru: 1%
------------------

Addressed: Roki, Shun, Hikaru Mentioned: Galen, the parents, the cat Word count: 931 Notes: Eeep~

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:20 pm

Roki stood at the entrance of the older boys room giggling uncontrollably. He found what had happened to the door to be very funny and he loved it. Looking at Yuki he noticed the boy looking over the door and slowly quietly his giggling to soft ones as he heard Yuki speak.
“It was epic, Roki! But maybe you shouldn't kick it again. You already kicked it all the way open.”
Roki nodded happily and looked at the kitten in Yukis hands as his boyfriend walked over to stand beside him. He hear it purring and he squealed softly flailing his arms quickly and jumping a tiny bit while wiggling his bare toes. “Kitty! Kitty! Our baby ish happiness~”
“Who's there? Who did this?” Roki looked up to see Shun standing over them. He sounded a bit mad which confused Roki and scared him at the same time. “No! Don't kick it again or it will break, and then we won't have a bedroom dor anymore. What are you doing here? Please, put on a shirt and pants, you don't want the parents to get mad, now do you, right?”
Roki shook his head slowly trying to figure out why Shun wasn't happy. Him and Yuki had come to make him happy and all he heard and felt from his was anger. Roki swallowed and looked at Yuki wondering what he wanted to do since he was older.
“Are the parents mad...?”
Roki though about the words Yuki had just mumbled and looked back at Shun. He pulled his hands behind his back and looked in Shun's eyes with innocent watery eyes as he spoke in a soft little mew of a voice.

“But we ish your little kitties and we came to makes you happiness and the mommy and daddy of the house an't heres right now cause dey weft to go somewheres and the car ish gone.” He smiled his sweet little child-like smile of innocence as he continuted to looked at Shun.
Suddenly Roki heard foot steps behind Shun and tilted his head a bit to see who is was. His orbs feel onto the boy from eariler that had been following Shun.
“Why are you being so nice to them? I mean they almost killed the door and they are acting drunk. Wait... You both really are drunk aren't you. I thought you were but I didn't say anything earlier. How the heck did you kids get beer? You steal it or something because I know damn well no one would just hand it over to you.”
Roki whimpered softly feeling very upset right now. Both Shun and this new boy seemed more upset by them then happy and he hadn't wanted that. He saw Yuki out of the corner of his eye back around behind him and he took a step backwards.
“We're sorry for killing the door... We just wanted to make Shun happy again because he seemed so sad... We didn't steal the vodka, these boys gave it to us in the alley way... I think Roki knew them. But we would never steal, never...”
Roki nodded with a tiny smile agreeing with Yuki. He heard Yuki move and hold out the kitten for the older boys to see before giggling and speaking.
“Look what we fould outside, it's a kitty! Roki and I are his daddies! We still need a name for him though, but we will think of that one later. Isn't he cute!? And we are both kitties too, meow~”

Roki giggling at Yuis words as he watched the boy start jumping up and down slightly. He rushed over and grabbed the kitten from Yukis hands as gently as he could mangie which was quite rough really but he didn't notice. He spun around and hugged the kitten squealing loudly.
“Shun! Shun! Guess what! Guess what! I jush thought of a great ideas!” He padded over very slowly and quietly taking tiny little steps. Finally he stood right in-front of Shun as he looked straight up at the older boy a dark blush on his face from the vodka. He giggled innocently and spoke quickly to him. “Since we still need a name fur our baby and we haves to find a way to apoliglze for killing da door we could names it you~” He tilted his head to the side as his smile grew and he held the kitten up mere inches from Shuns face so he could be sure Shun could see it. “So we can names it Shun or...or...um...what was your name dat mommy and daddy of dis home calls you? Ta...Taking? Yesh Taking You~”
Roki jumped up and down squealing with excitement and happiness. “Kitty our baby kitten's name ish Taking You~ Isn't it just perfect and beautiful!?” Looked back at Shun he stared into his eyes still smile as he held the baby out once more. “Wanna holds Taking You, Shunzy? He ish purring and happiness and he will makes everyding better. He has speacial wuvs and fuzziness that with make you happy again and forget all your twoubles~” He looked at the door and then at Shun. “Even makes you forget 'bout dat door and stuffs~”

Addressed: Yuki, Shun, Hikaru Mentioned: Baby Kitten Word Count: 850 Notes: ~

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:28 pm

(SASHA IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG, AND IM SORRY IF THIS ISNT WHAT YOU HAD IN MIND BUT I WANNA KEEP IN SAFE FOR THE INNOCENT

Verine didn't know what to do any more. She had reached the heavens, and she thought--no, knew, There is no way she could have faked that...--that Sasha had found her bliss too.
And now they were awkwardly in a shower completely fallen apart and the only thing Veri could think to do was to kiss the girl once more and step out.
A voice, however, stopped her. Holy Hell... Maybe knock?
Verine wasn't terribly upset though--after all, she was confident about her body--, only giving a sarcastic thumbs up to Dawn for her compliments.
Almost possessively, Verine stepped in front of Sasha and leaned back against her, leaning over for a single moment only to stop the water and pull the curtain all the way back.
"He's beautiful. Did you adopt him today?" Verine gestured towards the stunning mixture of reds and muscles that Dawn rested her palm upon, a grin rising up her face as she flicked her eyes from Dawn, to the dog, and back and forth.
One arm curled up under her chest while she waited for response, the other hand reaching back to slowly stroke the side of Sashas hip.
All Verine could focus on was the swell of breasts on her back, but she tried not to show it. "I assume he's off-limits to me, yes? Unless you'd want to take him with Rebel and I, and we can do some dog stuff. Your choice, however."

Finding herself bored of being artwork for Dawn, Verine bent at the waist and fingered a towel over, being sure to leave behind an, ahem, impression on Sasha. Perhaps she'll be eager to do this again... I know I am.
She continued to keep her thoughts to herself though, spinning around to kiss Sasha once on the cheek and hand her a towel before stepping out and beginning the slow process of drying herself off.
She was reapplying lotion when she decided to speak again, flicking strands of Dawns hair away to nip at her neck. "And see, you taste divine as well." She smirked at Dawn, blowing a mock kiss. How could she not, really? Dawn was always the one to fool around with.
Verine reached for Sashas hand, wrapping the towel around her new shower buddy and brushing the straw locks behind an ear, before Veri tugged her out of the crowded bathroom. "We should do that again love, really..." Verines playful murmur wasn't quiet enough for Dawn to ignore, but that didn't matter. She had already intruded on the finish of their "showering".

Flopping back onto the bed, Verine wasn't careful to keep herself completely covered, but she did try to stay somewhat modest now that she had a towel around herself. Her eyes drifted closed, but the smile spread across her face clearly suggested that she wasn't asleep. She left her palm facing upward and open, for Sasha to place her own hand into should she choose.

Rebel raised her head finally, as they entered the room, her eyes immediately going towards the obedient male Dawn had adopted. After a blink though, she put her head back down and watched all three of the girls, and the new possible friend she would gain.

(That was a terrible end, but I didn't know what else to do. T^T)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Keane Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:51 pm

Apparently motorcycles aren't allowed at the Pribilsky Group Home, but Keane wasn't about to give up his only mode of transportation. If that meant parking a block away and rolling it into some shed before getting home, so be it.
For now though, Keane rolled up the driveway and kicked out the stand, placing his feet on the ground as he continued to straddle the seat and pull off his helmet.
It was a nice house. Ugly in comparison to Marcellus School of the Arts, but nice otherwise. God this is gonna fucking suck...

Tossing his keys into his pocket, Keane shouldered his backpack and sauntered up the walk, strolling inside without bothering to knock or ring the bell. The Pribilsky Parents knew he was coming, and as far as he cared he didn't need to inform them of his exact time of arrival. Nice interior too...
By comparison though, all homes were nice when it came to his childhood house. Now that his father was with Kelsey though, his life had dramatically improved.
His wife and new son now had a mansion to feed their family in. Who cares anyways? Where the hell is my room?

He wandered around and turned down the wrong hallway, only to look up the stairs and hear a shower and three or so voices, all female. Orgy or nah?
Scowling, Keane began to twitch slightly, his fingers itching for a cigarette to hold and flick. He didn't know why he spent the money on them when he didn't use them; It was like comfort food in a way, but on a different level.
He continued to explore, still not finding his room and getting progressively more frustrated as the time passed. He was scowling so hard in made his jaw borderline numb as he headed back towards the stairs, where he started to ascend the stairs slightly.
The door was agape, and right in plain view he saw a girl with jet-black locks, her pale and slender fingers perched on the head of a massive dog that stopped him right in his tracks. Fuck, they let dogs in this place? God Dammit... Keane wasn't the kind of guy that was fond of dogs; He was really more of a cat guy, despite never having owned one.

Coughing loudly, he jerked a thumb behind him and shifted the strap on his shoulder. "Hey, dude. Sorry to interrupt on whatever, but I cant find my room. Pathetic as hell, but I really want to set shit up. As far as I know, its relatively new and it should be empty for me. Any idea where that place might be, sweetcheeks?" He could feel how much of an asshole he was, and he actually cringed for it. His scowl found its way back to his face though, and he leaned back against the banister while he waited for the girls answer, and suppressed the urge to see if there really was more girls in there.
He had heard a shower after all; they could be ass nude.

(Shitty first post, sorry Dawn dear .n.)
Keane
Keane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:01 am

† Let me out of this life. †

Dawn snaked her tongue like a ghost against Verine's ear and the girl teased her neck. “Verine, I already know I'm tasty.” She looked the girl up and down before the towel covered her body.
“Are you?”
She allowed a melodic laugh and grinned like Lucifer's first. She felt Cain  tense at the view of another dog, Rebel, and gentled him with a soft coo of his name.
The ebony haired teen smiled at Verine, “I can handle my canine, but if I ever need a hand, I'll let you know.”
She smiled softly. “They were going to kill him, you know. That's why I took him. He killed Grace.” her voice hushed and saddened. “He didn't mean to, he was defending puppies that she was getting rough with. Too rough. Angry pitt bull rough.”
Dawn tensed at the voice behind her, but only for a moment.
With a sly movement of seductive, melodic flow, she met his eyes. Her instinct to protect her friends kicked in, Sasha was naked, and Verine wasn't being too careful with herself. Dawn held the door knob for a moment before speaking. “Cover up, loves. This one's going to be a little peeping Tom I bet.” She waved flirtatiously at them before releasing the knob.
“Of course I can help you find your room.” A too-happy smile crept to her lips as she turned back from the door, she stepped, no, stalked towards the boy. Upon reaching him, her hand left Cain's cranium faster than she knew it could, and found the boys throat, her grasp wasn't too tight, but tight enough to cause slight discomfort. Her grey-white  eyes flared and she brought her teeth close to his lips and hissed.
“I am nobody's [b]sweetcheeks[/i].” Cain began to growl upon Dawn's tense appearance.
“I am the only way you'll survive in this house. If I don't like you, you'll be bleeding on the ground with nobody to help you.” She silenced Cain, returning her hand to his head. She licked her lips, just touching the boy's own with the tip of her tongue. She returned to a cold smile and began walking towards the stairs. “This way, Keane.” He hadn't introduced himself, but she had been told that a boy name Keane would be arriving today.
It wasn't long before she was at the main floor and in front of his door, he'd be sharing a room with Andrew; if Andrew ever came back.
“This is your room. I don't know if your room mate will be coming back, he may have left for some reason.”
She paused for a moment, delicately flattened a fold on the shoulder of Keane's shirt, and then smiled. Her smile was soft and patient, and her voice matched it, with only a small hint of Venom.
“I'm Dawn. Should you need anything, come to me. I'm right there.”
Her slender finger pointed to the door behind her, a dark wood with a brass knob. Just like all the other doors.
“If you do need anything, knock first.”
She smiled, turning away and pulling a cigarette from the pack in her bra strap. She walked towards the front door, and then paused. Dawn turned slightly and offered one to Keane, “Marlboro Gold.” She said softly.

Addressed: † Verine, Keane † Mentioned: † Sasha † Notes: †  †

Group Home RP - Page 18 4i0wy
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keane Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:53 pm

Huh, guess they were nude. Hm.
Keane clenched his jaw at the Peeping Tom comment, but said nothing to the girl that shone with dangerous confidence. Was she flirting? Girls dont just waggle fingers like that to be modest, that was for sure. Keane may have been a virgin, but he wasn't ignorant. Just ignore it, she's probably toying with you...

“Of course I can help you find your room.” Keane nodded appreciatively, but his face remained grim as she slunk towards him, face bright with happiness. He almost smiled at the girl, her mood intoxicating. The thought was gone though, as soon as her slender fingers closed around his throat.
He could feel the swell of rage rising up in his chest, but he said nothing. She was too close to his face, her chest against him, her pit bull tense beside them. Everything was screaming at him to wait, and so he did.
Besides, he couldn't sock a girl for calling him out on being an asshole, which he really was. Kay, so refrain from using sweetcheeks around this one...

The dog was quiet once she finished speaking and returned her palm to his skull, and Keane still remained motionless, staring at the girl with passive aggression. Her tongue flicked across his lips, and he blanched. Oh my fucking god. First day and I've gotten more action that I could've in a lifetime somewhere else. He was completely confused with her hot and cold attitude, but he still followed her down the stairs, reluctantly nodding when she spoke his name. He didn't know how she got it, but he didn't bother questioning for fear of turning into a stuttering ball of stupid sexual tension.

“This is your room. I don't know if your room mate will be coming back, he may have left for some reason.”
"Fine by me. The less stupidity I have to deal with, the better." His voice was cold, slightly snarky and a little bitchy, though he wouldn't admit it. He was avoiding eye contact with the girl, staring at the dark wood of the door until he felt contact against his torso. Shes making a move. Oh Jesus. Fuck fuck fuck...
He suddenly felt self conscious about his nipples. There was no way she could've seen or felt them since her hand was on his shoulder, but the embarrassment was still there. Far too quickly though, her hand was gone and he realized that the only thing she wanted to do was smooth out his navy Henley. She's not here to bed you, reign in the testosterone...
“I'm Dawn. Should you need anything, come to me. I'm right there.” His face was a little pink, and he was dreadfully nervous about whether or not his body would surprise him with some vulgarity towards this girl Dawn. Regardless of all the tension though, he managed to slowly nod his head and mumble a hushed "Yeah, sure I'll knock."

Dawn turned away and so did Keane, starting to open the door to his room before he heard her voice once more, this time far softer and sweeter.
She was offering him cigarettes. A single cigarette held so much meaning, especially if it was offered to someone else.
She liked him. Maybe not too terribly much, but enough to offer a cig. Enough to offer Marlboro Gold.
Finally allowing his own grin to spread across his face, he shook his head softly and patted his jackets breast pocket, eyes shining devilishly. "Thanks, Dawn, but I've got my own."
Before he could say something stupid, he opened the door and walked in, gently shutting it behind him before leaning back, tossing his head back in the air, and slowly sliding down the surface. By the time he sunk all the way to the floor, he had a cigarette in his mouth and his eyes had drifted closed, a small smirk tugging on the corners of his lips.
Keane
Keane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:43 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Why are you being so nice to them? I mean they almost killed the door and they are acting drunk. Wait... You both really are drunk aren't you. I thought you were but I didn't say anything earlier. How the heck did you kids get beer? You steal it or something because I know damn well no one would just hand it over to you.’’, Hikaru spoke, standing behind Shun, and Shun looked his way, his arms now crossed.
‘’Well, it are still just kids, that’s why. And I don’t think they would steal booze, I don’t see them like the ones to cause that much trouble, though…’’, he said, his voice trailing off as he remembered last night, when he himself was drunk in the attic, in Verine’s room. Yuki and Roki had been upstairs before him and very early in the morning they had caused a lot of noise and a little fight, and Shun had left the attic in complete irritation. Yeah, he could remember that.
However, he decided to help out these two and give them the benefit of the doubt, looking at Hikaru again and smiling at him. ‘’They’re actually really nice, if you get to know them better. They’re just a little bit too… childish and this way weird for their age? Yeah, that’s all we gotta worry about.’’
‘’Are the parents mad…?’’, Yuki suddenly asked and Shun looked at the boy in confusion at first, but then he smiled warmly and shook his head. ‘’No, but not yet. They might if they see you guys like this, and the cat you’re holding; animals aren’t allowed in the house without agreement from the parents first. So be careful, you two, with what you do within this house.’’
Shun heard the sound of a door opening and looked up to see that new boy again, remembering his name was Galen. He and Hikaru had been having an argument earlier, well, sort off. But Shun hadn’t really paid attention back then, he had mind his own business and let them be.

Galen waved at them and Shun waved back, and he watched the kid leave the room he had been in and walk down the hallway, not paying any attention to the two drunken boys at all. He didn’t even look back at Shun, nor Hikaru nor the other two. It had been a silent conversation of mere seconds, about whatever was going on. Yeah, these two were drunk and Galen had probably just wanted to show he had been there, but not cause any real conversations. A solitude person, perhaps? ‘’Hmm, I don’t mind these silent conversations. Maybe it’s best not to talk with each other so that there won’t be any disagreements and so that we can stay on good terms with each other. Yeah, maybe. After all I haven’t been an ass to that boy yet. Hikaru has and his words immediately got backfired, but I didn’t. Better keep it that way.’’
‘’We’re sorry for killing the door… We just wanted to make Shun happy again because he seemed so sad… We didn’t steal the vodka, these boys gave it to us in an alley way… I think Roki knew them. But we would never steal, never…’’
Shun looked at Yuki again, a shocked expression on his face as he couldn’t believe what the younger boy was saying. ‘’Vodka? Not just beer? Oh wow, who would give these kids vodka? They can’t handle that much alcohol, can they…? Better keep a close eye on them, I don’t want them to get hurt. After all I’m the older ‘brother’…’’
‘’Look what we found outside, it’s a kitty! Roki and I are his daddies! We still need a name for him though, but we will think of that one later. Isn’t he cute!? And we are both kitties too, meow~’’, Yuki spoke again and Shun nodded, faking a smile.

‘’Yeah I can tell you look like cats. And that’s a cute kitten, but you can’t keep it, sadly… The parents probably won’t be happy about it.’’, he responded, hoping the boy would listen, and that he hadn’t made the two of them upset by saying they had to get rid of the cat.
He watched how Roki took the cat from Yuki, holding it in his arms. The boy seemed all excited, almost like the two of them hadn’t heard his opinion about the cat they had brought into the house.
‘’Shun! Shun! Guess what! Guess what! I jush thought of a great ideas! Since we still need a name fur our baby and we haves to find a way to apoliglze for killing da door we could names it you~ So we can names it Shun or...or...um...what was your name dat mommy and daddy of dis home calls you? Ta...Taking? Yesh Taking You~’’, Roki said and Shun looked at him frowning. He soon started to laugh at Roki’s actions and words, not able to hold back his amusement. ‘’Kitty our baby kitten's name ish Taking You~ Isn't it just perfect and beautiful!? Wanna holds Taking You, Shunzy? He ish purring and happiness and he will makes everyding better. He has speacial wuvs and fuzziness that with make you happy again and forget all your twoubles~ Even makes you forget 'bout dat door and stuffs~’’
Shun sighed, his amusement now slowly changing into annoyance. He looked at Roki and shook his head, pushing the cat back to the boy’s chest carefully. ‘’No thank you. And the name’s Takeru, not Taking You. That sounds… rather wrong.’’, he responded and he couldn’t help but chuckle again, but soon enough he calmed himself and looked at the two boys with a serious expression.
‘’Listen up you two, you two are really nice and all and I’m not mad anymore about the door but please go put on your clothes and put that cat outside, or you might get into serious trouble. And never accept booze again ever from anyone who looks suspicious, okay? Booze is really bad for your health.’’
‘’Though, they said they drank vodka… Would they have anything left, maybe? If so, then I could give it to Kain as repayment for stealing his vodka last night. But, if they still have any and are willing to give it up, that is…’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 3% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 11% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 6% - Yuki: 2% - Roki: 2% - Galen: 2% - Hikaru: 19%

------------------

Addressed: Hikaru, Yuki, Roki, Galen (the waving) Mentioned: Galen, the parents, the cat Word count: 1056 Notes: Shun trying to be the best ‘big brother’ these two can wish for. <3 Everyone else would probably have kicked their asses by now because they’re so annoying. xD
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:14 am

Dawn smiled and turned away from Keane, closing the large door behind her. She walked to the window that was attached to Keanes room before she lit her Marlboro. Dawn took a deep inhale on the cigarette and closed her eyes, allowing the world to fade with the smoke from her lungs.
She didn't remember the last time she'd taking a drag that long and not coughed. Her fingers traced the bones of their cousin hand. She felt the flesh, and the bone, the way you feel the apple under the caramel. There was nothing between.
She moved down to her stomach, exhaling nicotine again, she felt the flatness concave under her hand, and grimaced. She was eating more than she had been.
She'd begin gaining weight soon, and then she'd stop again. A girl her height, 100 pounds was a skinny, but not a skin and bones, type of weight.
She held her thighs, feeling the lack of fat, and then gently traced her collarbone.
Dawn, you have too many bones, but not enough. She inhaled her cigarette again, and the smoke became a ghost. Her signature inhale was that of the french, an accent of serenity and sophistication. The smoke snaked upwards from her lips, and exited them again as a cloud.
Each inhale drew another few millimetres away from her peacefulness, and she watched the ashes flutter down like grey leaves in autumn.
Dawn watched the daylight disappear, Cain stood with her, unmoving, guarding her as she'd done for him.
As Dawn stood in silence a few tears silently fell for Grace, but Cain bumped his skull into her palm, stopping the droplets from being followed. She glanced at the dog, she couldn't cry because she adopted him. She'd cry because Grace was dead, but not for Cain.
Dawn turned, reminding herself to warn Keane of the original issue. She tapped on his window and wiped beneath her eyes, waiting for him to open it.

Addressed: † † Mentioned: † Keane † Notes: † †

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keane Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:11 am

I need to paint this room...
Keane still sat at the foot of the door, back slouched against the dark wood with his forearms resting on the knees of his spread legs, of which his hands dangled between.
The cigarette twitched impatiently between his lips, and he gazed out his window with passive irritation. A nap sounded so good right now, but he needed to set up the room for himself.

He was still thinking about all the stuff he'd need to do when he noticed tendrils of smoke twirling past his window, elegant and a gentle, like little fingers of a mother on a babes brow. Thanks for smoking beneath my window, asshole.
Realistically, Keane wasn't any less of a hypocrite than the next person, especially since he had a lit one in his room during that very moment.
After the rude thought passed, knuckles were gently rapping on his window and he stiffened, anger thrashing inside him as he jumped up and stalked over to the window.

He threw it open and started bitching before he even knew who it was, and once his brain recognized a familiar face, his voice broke and he flushed.
"Whomever the fuck you are, you're not someone who needs to be creeping around my--" The crack in his tone sent white hot heat down to his fingertips, perhaps hotter than the cherry on the end of his almost gone cigarette. "Oh."
Keane scowled as he looked down at Dawn, but not because he was upset with her. His own asshole aura was driving him further insane every damned day, and now he had just finished screaming at a girl who really didn't deserve it. Is she dating someone?

The romantic thought of Dawn curled up with someone almost made him smile, 'cause she really looked like she needed it. She was beyond skinny, bordering on the edge of sickly with her sharp features. Study her some other time... Maybe say something?

"Dawn, hey." Keane leaned forward while he spoke, resting his elbows on the sill and flicking the cigarette to the side while he looked down at her, his face grim and taught.
His inky hair fell over his thick eyebrows, dangling to a curled point over the bridge of his nose while his lively eyes blinked at her. "Whats up?"
Keane
Keane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:37 am

Dawn nearly smiled when Keane came over, and then he yelled at her, and then he was smoking a cigarette. Inside.
She snatched the cigarette and held it away from the window.
“Dumbass. If the parents catch you stinking up their house they'll slit your throat faster than you can scream for help. You better walk like you're on thin ice, Keane.”
She paused to look at his cigarette, then inhaled from her own.
“Respect the parents or you'll die. Respect me or you'll die painfully.”
She grinned and looked up at the setting sun.
“Come watch the sunset with me, if you want to smoke, you have to do it outside. I'm going for a walk, you're more than welcome to join me... If you're done yelling at me, asshole.”
She chuckled a little and started walking away with both cigarettes, inhaling from only her own. Cain followed happily, walking with laze towards the end of the driveway with Dawn.
Keane was peculiar, but he was also a little too bold for the household. Like the new horse in a herd that wants to be the king: he'll die from his boldness.
Dawn made it to the end of the driveway and turned around to wait for Keane. He'd walked up here, instead of being ditched by an agent. Dawn found that odd. He'd hardly even tried to look further behind the door, but still had been sassy to Dawn. Dawn found that odd. He hadn't made an effort to move her hand away from his neck. Dawn found that odd.
She grinned and leaned against the fence, which didn't even bend with her weight. She waited for Keane, his cigarette dangling from her right hand, and her own dangling from her left. Dawn was right hand dominant, but always smoked with her left hand. Perhaps it was because the left side was the most destructed side, and a cigarette felt at home to the left.

Addressed: † Keane † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keane Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:23 pm

She took my cigarette...
Keanes jaw dropped as soon as Dawns fingers snatched away the little stick of tobacco,
“Dumbass. If the parents catch you stinking up their house they'll slit your throat faster than you can scream for help. You better walk like you're on thin ice, Keane.” Before she had finished the first sentence, he was already scowling. He didn't like the way she called him a dumbass, but it was probably true. The word bitch came to mind, but he didn't blame her for it.
She was probably a bitch for similar reasons as to why he was an asshole. Naturally.
You can't blame someone for being themself.

He eyed her carefully with his angry face, watching her watch his cigarette then take a drag out of her own. “Respect the parents or you'll die. Respect me or you'll die painfully.”
"Yeah, I believe you." For a moment his face lit up, stretched apart by a mischievous grin. Seconds after it started though, Keanes scowl was back upon his lips, and Dawn was talking again.  

Watch the sunset with you? What does that mean?!?
Keane was sputtering sounds, his train of thought flying completely off the rails--His head was derailed and his lips were trying to keep the train going, but he had no words to respond with.
She was laughing, softly. Gently. Dawn was pretty, in a scary sort of way. He wanted to befriend her, but he also knew that he had no chance of getting close to someone as toxic to her. He really had no chance of getting close to anyone, regardless of their poison levels.
Finally sealing his lips with a frown, and drawing his eyebrows together, Keane gazed at the grinning Dawn and made his choice. She's just a little too interesting to ignore...
He peeled off his jacket, throwing it over his shoulder while he braced his arms against the sill of the window. Within moments, he had raised his body up off the floor of his room. His legs were neatly tucked beneath him before he swung himself forward and landed on the ground, as neat as a professional gymnast. In reality, it was a fairly sexy maneuver, but Keane clenched his fists over it. You must've looked even more stupid than the Marcellus Headmaster after the situation with Ettore...

After kicking himself mentally, Keane tentatively made his way towards Dawn, and stood in front of her. His hand reached down towards hers, but only to grab his cigarette. He didn't let his hand linger, or his fingers brush hers, and as soon as he had it comfortably between his lips, he stepped back and gestured for Dawn to lead the way.
Keane
Keane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:39 pm

Hikaru stood next to Shun looking around the boy at the two kids that were making it very obvious they were drunk. 'They must be really stupid... I mean come on haven't they met the parents yet? Do they even know how much of a ass they can be? Well the mother is at least...haven't really had the pleasure of meeting the father of this home yet. Though I suspect he is just like the mother if not worse...'
He shuttered at the thought. If the father was anything like every other adult man he had met he would either yell and beat him. Then again almost every one had forced themselves on him as well which sent a shiver down his spine. Shaking his head he leaned against the frame of the door and hugged himself tightly, wrapping his arms around his middle. He slowly raised his head once he heard Shun starting to speak to him.
“Well, it are still just kids, that's why. And I don't think they would steal booze, I don't see them like the ones to cause that much trouble, though.”
Hikaru looked Shun in the eyes dumb founded. "Really?"  He asked simply a tiny hint of sarcasm in his voice.
"They're actually really nice, if you get to know them better. They're just a little bit too childish and this way weird for their age? Yeah, that's all we gotta worry about.”
Hikaru looked from Shun to the kids and then back again. "We looking at the same kids here right? Sure your not taking about little five year olds or something? Cause these 'little guys' are just annoying. Do you have any idea how annoying kids this age can really be? I would know. I was one at one time. Though mine wasn't like everyone else's..." He let his voice trail off not wanting to say anymore.

“Are the parents mad?” Yuki suddenly asked. Hikaru scuffed and looked away. He was going to say something crude in response but Shun started speaking before he had a chance too.
"No, but not yet. They might if they see you guys like this, and the cat you're holding; animals aren't allowed in the house without agreement from the parents first. So be careful, you two, with what you do within this house.”
Hikaru smiled a bit looking at Shun. He was still hugging himself but he was really surprised by Shun gentle nature with these two. He wouldn't have been about it stand it if he had to speak to them like that but Shun was amazing. 'It's amazing...he's so patient...god the more I talk and spend time around him the better her gets...if I knew who and where his dad was and what he looked like I would de-man him...no one like him deserved the hand life drew for him...'  He widened his eyes and looked away quickly. He didn't know why but every few minutes he kept catching himself staring at Shun. He wasn't sure if he had noticed every time today but he was sure it made him come across as creepy.
Suddenly the sound of a door opening caught his attention and Hikaru looked up to see the boy from earlier saving at them. He turned away not bothering to wave back. They hadn't gotten along earlier and Hikaru found the boy very annoying. Since he already had two annoying boys near him he didn't want a third to add to the mix.
“We're sorry for killing the door... We just wanted to make Shun happy again because he seemed so sad... We didn't steal the vodka, these boys gave it to us in an alley way... I think Roki knew them. But we would never steal, never...”

Hikaru stared at the boy in shock and confusion. He was almost sure the boy had said Vodka. Vodka was so much worse then beer. Even if they okay took a few sips each for kids there age it would throw them out so far he was surprise they were even able to act like they were. 'Wow if they drank the whole thing...god what dumbass would do that? No wonder they are this messed up. Would hate to be them in the morning...'
Shaking his head he felt and saw more memoires. God it felt like they were plaguing him tonight. He hated it. Though at night they always did. He turned his head and glanced out the window as he noticed the sun setting. Just thinking about the dark and going to bed made everything so much worse for him and the memories. He always seemed to relive them in his dreams at night.
'What really sucks is I will be in a room with two other boys...If I wake up screaming that will just make me look weak and stupid as will as piss them off...damn it all I hate night...and sleeping...'  He shook the thoughts from his head. If he could just get to sleep before the sun set and it got dark maybe he could stay up all night and then everyone else would get some sleep. Really now that he thought about it he didn't really know how he was going to get to sleep but he pushed the thought out of his mind for now.
“Look what we found outside, it's a kitty! Roki and I are his daddies! We still need a name for him though, but we will think of that one later. Isn't he cute!? And we are both kitties too, meow~”
Hikaru cut his eyes at the boy getting really tired of how they didn't seem to listen or even try to control themselves.

“Yeah I can tell you look like cats. And that's a cute kitten, but you can't keep it, sadly... The parents probably won't be happy about it.”
He nodded in agreement as he saw the other boy move finally. Now that Hikaru looked at him the second boy looked a tiny bit younger. Just how old were these two anyway? Suddenly the boy shoved the kitten in Shuns face, giggling and talking in a loud happy voice that made Hikaru want to cover his ears.
“Shun! Shun! Guess what! Guess what! I jush thought of a great ideas! Since we still need a name fur our baby and we haves to find a way to apoliglze for killing da door we could names it you~ So we can names it Shun or...or...um...what was your name dat mommy and daddy of dis home calls you? Ta...Taking? Yesh Taking You~ Kitty our baby kitten's name ish Taking You~ Isn't it just perfect and beautiful!? Wanna holds Taking You, Shunzy? He ish purring and happiness and he will makes everyding better. He has special wuvs and fuzziness that with make you happy again and forget all your twoubles~ Even makes you forget 'bout dat door and stuffs~”
Hikaru heard Shun laughing a bit and raised his eyes at him. What was so funny about this little twerp? How could he think being called 'Taking You' was funny? To Hikaru it sounded sick and gross and more then a bit perverted as well.
“No thank you. And the name's Takeru, not Taking You. That sounds... rather wrong. Listen up you two, you two are really nice and all and I'm not mad anymore about the door but please go put on your clothes and put that cat outside, or you might get into serious trouble. And never accept booze again ever from anyone who looks suspicious, okay? Booze is really bad for your health.”

Hikaru looked at Shun and saw him go into what looked like deep thinking. Since he was more then likely done Hikaru decided to talk to the boys and have his turn with them. He turned to them and crossed his arms again though his voice was a bit shakier then a while ago so he came across as a bit nicer. “He's right you know. Really you shouldn't ever take anything from strangers. Even boys around your own age.”  He remembered something Yuki said a bit ago and decided to bring it back up to use a help in explaining.
“Okay let's take what you just said into consideration... You said a group of boys in a alley way that was probably dark and in a very bad part of town, gave you the booze for free right? Ever think why? I mean they more then likely knew what it would do to you and decided to give it too you for shits and giggles. Come to think of it...why did you want the Vodka anyway?”  Hikaru asked slowly trying to piece together something, anything to help these two see the light.
As he waited for a answer from one or both of them he turned to Shun looking past him at the ever growing darkness out side. He let out a shaky breath wishing and almost begging for it to be morning already. All that awaited him was pain, torture, and torment all night long. Even though he was exhausted and felt he could sleep for the next week straight he didn't want to go to sleep.
Silently he closed his eyes hugging himself tightly as he turned away from the boys and Shun facing Shuns side of the room. He couldn't help but think how he would give anything almost to have some one near him all night instead of being alone with his pain and torture. Then again he couldn't really ask Shun and he had always been alone at night so why should this night be any different then all the others?

Addressed: Shun, Yuki, Roki Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 1100 Notes: Sorry its so long and it suckssss... ;_;

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:49 pm

((I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. DON'T BE MAD.))

Her mouth clamped shut, cheeks aflame with shame.
Dawn had seen them.
Her heart began to slow and Sasha averted her eyes, refusing to make eye contact with Dawn or Verine.
It wasn't their fault. She just felt so....out of place. And she was naked. Her buds were still hard and she was still incredibly....turned on. She felt like her actions were so scandalous.
She watched as Verine bent down, and giggled at the sight before she was handed a towel. Waiting until the shower was fully turned off and Verine was out of the bathroom and pressing her lips against Dawn, she slowly stepped out of the room with the towel tightly secured.
Only to realize that there was a boy at the door.
Again, she felt shameful.
Ugh.
Dawn took care of that soon enough, and Sasha sighed before she glanced around and gave an "evil" little smile and slowly crawled back on top of Verine and buried her face into the crook of Verine's neck, sighing. "It was great while it lasted. You're so good at, well, you know." ((THIS SUCKS, I KNOW. I'M SORRY.))
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:58 pm

Verine tossed a slanted gaze towards the doorway after Dawns words, a soft male voice cooing in.
She didn't focus on it long though, especially after Dawn had left with him.
Besides, she had Sasha to worry about.

"You're not so bad yourself love." Verine purred and tugged Sasha closer, growling playfully while she toyed with the edge of Sashas towel. Of course, Veri wasn't quite ready for round two yet, but the thought of it was good. Don't nap don't nap don't nap. Stay up for Sasha...
But despite her false encouraging mantra, Verine could feel her eyelids start to flutter, and her arms loosened around the girl without her realizing it.

(Shitty post sorry T^T)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:54 pm

Dawn disarmed herself of Keane's cigarette and began walking down the sidewalks. They lived a decent way out of town, so i was only them and a whole lot of forest. After walking down the cement path for a few minutes, Dawn turned to a familiar path, though one that had not been touched in years.
Dawn remembered every detail of the pathway, and she knew exactly what was at the end. They came to a small clearing and Dawn sat down on a familiar rock. Her smile wasn't exactly a smile, more of an Ian Somerhalder smirk. An 'I know you're in trouble, but you don't know what I'm going to do' kind of smirk. But at the same tie, it was entirely emotionless. Her eyes were as cold as cement in the rain and she intended to keep them as such.
She waited, nearly finished her cigarette, and finally tossed the remnants, which consisted of the filter, on a pile that had built up over the years. Each of the butts said Marlboro on them; Dawn had never wavered in her brand of death.
She looked at Keane, and Cain sniffed the grave of cigarettes past. Dawn eventually stood, and fixed her shirt; she pulled it down, it revealed the corners of old scars on her collarbones, which she noticed and quickly hid them again. She didn't once lose her venomous air though.
“I have something to show you.”
She grinned and turned behind. Cain followed her behind the rock and they both disappeared. Dawn walked down the steep, naturally made steps, and entered into a hidden gave. She recognized every inch of the wild room. Every nook and cranny the same, just how she'd left it. The floor was incredibly smooth, with only a few loose pebbles. Cain seemed to enjoy the place, walking over the a dried grass nest big enough for a fourteen year old girl. Dawn saw the wooden planks that she had stolen from the parents during their renovation. She'd made a book case with some nails that she'd taken as well. They held novels and trinkets. Above was a mobile; Dawn groveled in her twisted mind's pride at the creation of the thing. Razor blades and knives hung from the twigs, it was all tied together with gardener's twine.
She looked to the east wall, and pulled out her lighter. A lamp was sitting on the floor. She poured oil from a small tin beside it and lit the wick. The entire cave was revealed, aside from a small 'doorway' that led further down.
Dawn turned to wait for Keane, the cave was large enough for every kid to live there, but it would have been very cramped. It was a perfect size for the three of them. But Dawn would never let Keane live in her cave.
“I haven't been here since I was fourteen.” She said quietly.
“Welcome to my humble abode.”
She gestured to the cave. She dug behind the nest and pulled out a bottle of Ron Barcello Imperial rum. It was thirty years old.
“This is something I stole when I found this place. I thought I'd save it for when the parents died, but I'm a little thirsty right now.”
She opened the rum, which was around forty seven years old now, and took a relatively large drink from it. She revelled in the burn it left in her throat, and offered some to Keane.
“You'll need to be a bit buzzed for the next room. It's pretty far down.”
Dawn grinned and waited for him to take it from her.

Addressed: † Keane † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:11 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki held the cat tight in his arms when suddenly Roki took it from him. he tried to be careful, but it seemed like the cat didn’t like it, and neither did Yuki; he didn’t want to give away the cat, he wanted to hold the animal for a while longer. But Roki had already decided than wouldn’t be an option for him. he watched in silence how Roki showed off the cat to Shun.
‘’Shun! Shun! Guess what! Guess what! I jush thought of a great ideas! Since we still need a name fur our baby and we haves to find a way to apoliglze for killing da door we could names it you~ So we can names it Shun or...or...um...what was your name dat mommy and daddy of dis home calls you? Ta...Taking? Yesh Taking You~ Kitty our baby kitten's name ish Taking You~ Isn't it just perfect and beautiful!?’’, the boy squealed and Yuki laughed at the name, nodding.
‘’I love it! Taking You!’’, he responded and he wanted to grab the cat from Roki, but the boy had already turned around again, holding the cat once more in front of Shun’s face. Yuki snorted, staring at the ground in sadness because he really wanted to hold and hug the kitten.
‘’Wanna holds Taking You, Shunzy? He ish purring and happiness and he will makes everyding better. He has speacial wuvs and fuzziness that with make you happy again and forget all your twoubles~ Even makes you forget 'bout dat door and stuffs~’’, Roki spoke again and Yuki looked up, nodding his head slowly. He forced a smile on his face; he should accept Shun was going to hold the cat. After all they had decided they were going to make Shun happy again, since he had appeared so sad not too long ago.

Yuki watched how Shun started laughing and he looked at the boy with confusion at first, before smiling weakly; this was what they had wanted to achieve, to make Shun happy. To make him laugh again. he was laughing now, they had achieved their goal.
But after Roki’s last words his happiness seemed to fade again, as he sighed. Yuki looked worried at Shun, hoping he would feel better again soon. Maybe they had to try something else.
‘’No thank you. And the name’s Takeru, not Taking You. That sounds… rather wrong. Listen up you two, you two are really nice and all and I’m not mad anymore about the door but please go put on your clothes and put that cat outside, or you might get into serious trouble. And never accept booze again ever from anyone who looks suspicious, okay? Booze is really bad for your health.’’
‘’O-okay… We promise, Shun.’’, Yuki said, hoping the boy would accept his apology. He looked at Roki and reached out his hands, hoping he could get the cat from him. But Roki was a bit turned away from him, so all Yuki could do for now was pet the kitten.
‘’He's right you know. Really you shouldn't ever take anything from strangers. Even boys around your own age.’’, the boy behind Shun suddenly said and Yuki looked up at him in confusion and a bit in fear. He hid behind Roki, staring at the boy.

‘’Okay let's take what you just said into consideration... You said a group of boys in a alley way that was probably dark and in a very bad part of town, gave you the booze for free right? Ever think why? I mean they more than likely knew what it would do to you and decided to give it to you for shits and giggles. Come to think of it...why did you want the Vodka anyway?’’, the boy continued to speak and Yuki swallowed, nodding. He didn’t really know what to say to this boy. He didn’t even know him at all, not even his name. He knew this boy was new to the house, but had he arrived only just today, or earlier? Yuki hadn’t seen him around until the time Shun came back and entered the home again.
‘’Well, they were in the alley, yes… and Roki said he knew them, so it was fine… And we went to get it because I was sad and Roki said it was like a happiness medicine… so, that’s why we got it…’’, he whispered, once again swallowing nervously. He glanced at the ground, blushing slightly. ‘’And they gave us two bottles… I don’t know why, they just did…’’
He started wiggling his toes as he stared at the floor, playing with his thumbs. He glanced up at the boy and Shun now and then before staring at the ground again. He was too afraid to say anything more, to do anything else. But then he realized once more he still didn’t know anything about this boy, nothing at all. He glanced up again nervously and asked: ‘’What’s your name…? Are you Shun’s friend? And why do you call him Takeru while everyone else calls him Shun…?’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 3% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 70% - Galen: 1% - Hikaru: 2%
------------------

Addressed: Roki, Shun, Hikaru Mentioned: The boys in the alley Word count: 847 Notes: Yuki’s being curious~

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Keane Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:33 pm

Keane shrugged when Dawn started down the walk, moving at a leisurely pace in front of him. While she couldn't watch him, he just held his cigarette beside him, enjoying the faint smoky scent he got from the distance.
He wasn't a smoker, but he was still corroding his lungs. Just slowly, so his body couldn't catch on apparently. It'll be the same result in the end...

Surprisingly, Dawn took a turn into the forest, feet familiar connecting with the earthen path beneath them. Well, reconnecting; clearly she knew where she was placing those soles, clearly she'd been on this path before.
Keane quietly strolled after her, but only after putting his cigarette out on the sidewalk--He didn't want to ugly nature anymore than thoughtless adolescents before him had probably already done.
She had finally led Keane into a sheltered clearing, small enough to be quaint, large enough to be comfortable. Her slender legs moved her to a rock, which Dawn promptly perched herself on. She looks like Deaths cousin with those eyes... Keane frowned slightly, his face staying grim as she tossed her butt into the pile of gathered ends from other cigarettes. All Malboro.

Scars... I would've known... He made no comment on her collarbones, only flicked his eyes towards Cain while she readjusted.
"I have something to show you.” Of course you do...
Keane was scowling as soon as Dawn and her companion disappeared behind the rock, a frustrated sigh pushing out of his throat and lips. He didn't understand why she had taken him here; She didn't seem like the type to open up about everything, or to take him to some place she'd had hundreds of drags before. Thousands.
But, he didn't voice anything, and after running his shaky fingers though his thick hair, Keane trailed after Dawn behind the rocks, carefully descending into what felt like his early grave.

The first thing he noticed was a lone stone on the floor, blue-green like an old penny that no one had bothered to clean. It was one of less-than-few, due to the floors relatively slick surface. How peculiar...
From the single shard of rock, Keane raised his eyes and looked around, taking in the lamp, the bed of dead grasses, the bookshelf. His eyes grazed over the morbid mobile and the tin of oil, the books and baubles, lashes narrowing slightly as he gazed.
“I haven't been here since I was fourteen.” Again, he said nothing as more questions raced through his mind, loud and angry.
His face was stone cold though, and it remained that way until after Dawn welcomed him, in which in response to he crooked a small smile. "Thanks."

He grimaced, his stupid reply reddening his face. Keane clenched his fists, but Dawn was speaking again so he tried to focus on her.
“This is something I stole when I found this place. I thought I'd save it for when the parents died, but I'm a little thirsty right now.” He grinned and raised an eyebrow as she swung out the bottle, the rum swishing around like liquid caramel in the faded glass. There was no pause in his actions once Dawn offered the now opened bottle, and he held it up to his nose, pausing to the familiar sting.
It was more of a burn that he sensed though--It was old rum, good rum. Girl knows her alchohol...
Dropping his lids and tossing his head back, Keane took rapid swigs--He felt slightly greedy, and stopped earlier than he wanted, but the slow spread of heat down his throat and through his lungs was still as pleasurable as chugging the whole thing would've been. Keane still held the bottle close to his lips, tongue flicking past them to gently release the last drops clinging to the rim. God this is good...
He smiled as he gently handed the glass back, but he was concentrating on the distribution of the buzz. The heart that pumped blood and oxygen through him was now laced with rum, and he already felt a little lighter. Keane wasn't a lightweight, not even close to being considered one, but he always got that morale boost after shots of liquor.

"Next room, huh? Can't wait." Keane took a few strides towards Dawn, eyeing the shadow that was apparently an opening to take him deeper beneath the surface.
Early grave indeed.
Keane
Keane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:09 am

Roki smiled widely and looked into Shun eyes with his own cute watery orbs. He wanted Shun to hold the kitten so he would be happy again. He remembered last night he seemed to be upset with him and Yuki and he wanted to make the boy see they were nice. He heard and watched as Shun start laughing as the smile on his own face grow. 'Yay~ We did it~'  Roki thought to himself happily.
Just as he had started laughing he had stopped and Roki looked worriedly at him. Maybe they need something better then just the kitten?
“No thank you. And the name's Takeru not Taking You. That sounds.. rather wrong. Listen up you two, you two are really nice and all and I'm not mad anymore about the door but please go put your clothes and put that cat outside , or you might get into serious trouble. And never accept booze again ever from anyone who looks suspicious, okay? Booze is really bad for your heath.”
Roki looked in confusion and worry at Shun. He was worried about how he had said to put the cat out but also confused by what he said about the beer. If Roki remembered correctly Shun had been drunk last night according to the girl upstairs.
“O-Okay... We promise, Shun.”
He turned his head in shock at Yuki. He didn't want to put the cat outside. What if it got hurt and stuff? No he and Yuki were the baby's daddies and he wasn't going to put it outside like a bad parent. Like his father had done to him on so many occasions.

Before he could say anything against it the boy behind Shun spoke causing Roki to turn back quickly. He took a step back very nervous and unsure of this new boy. Yeah he had spoke to him on the way in but he didn't really know anything about him.
“He's right you know. Really you shouldn't ever take anything from strangers. Even boys around your own age. Okay let's take what you just said into consideration... You said a group of boys in a alley way that was probably dark and in a very bad part of town, gave you the booze right? Ever think why? I mean they more than likely knew what it would do to you and decided to give it to you for shits and giggles. Come to think of it... Why did you want the Vodka anyway?”
Roki took another step back afraid of the boy now. He didn't sound very nice and even a bit upset with them. He also looked annoyed by him and Yuki and he didn't like him.
He bumped into Yuki and turned his head a little to see the boy hiding behind him. Seeing him hiding make Roki even more upset because he had wanted Yuki to stay happy all night. This new boy was ruining it all for him and Yuki though and he didn't like it. Slowly Roki reached behind him and whispered softly to Yuki. “It okies, Yuyu...” He said in a warm voice not wanting the boy to be sad or upset.
“Well, they were in the alley, yes... and Roki said he knew them, so it was fine... And we went to get it because I was sad and Roki said it was like a happiness medicine... so, that's why we got it... And they gave us two bottle... I don't know why, they just did...”

Roki watched Yuki look at the floor and blush as a small bit of worry and anger build up inside him. Yes he was still happy but it hurt him have mean Shun and this new boy were being. He didn't like how nervous and upset Yuki looked. Besides he was supposed to be happy and now thanks to this new but he looked everything but happy.
“What's you name..? Are you Shun's friend? And why do you call him Takeru while everyone else calls him Shun...?”
Roki cut his eyes cutely at the boy as he thought about Yuki's questions. “Yeah why you call him dat? His name ish Shunzy and not Takingyou.” He carefully turned back to Yuki and handed the baby kitten off to him as he turned back to speak to Shun and the new boy, hand on his hips. “You needs to stop being meanies too! Yuki ish happy cause of dat stuffs and it don't matter how we gots it. Pwus me and Yuki would be very bad daddies if we pwaced de baby outside in da cold.”
Roki crossed his arms and shakily walked up so he could look straight up at Shun again before he tried to continue. He hiccupped and stared wide-eyed for a second until he softly giggled innocently at the noise he had made. He quickly shook off the soft giggles as he focused his attention on Shun and Hikaru. “So dat mean we gonna keeps dat kitty and be his daddies and we gonna be happiness and everyding. But if you guys wants we can gives you some too's.  We gots anover bottle dat you can haves if you lets us keeps dat baby and stop making Yuki unhappiness”
Roki smiled innocently up at Shun grinning widely as he held his arm up for his to shake. “Deals Shunzy? After all you was happiness last night so you knows why we did it~”

[/color]

Addressed: Shun, Hikaru Mentioned: Yuki Word Count: 850 Notes: Sucks post suckssss... ;_;

Last edited by Roki on Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next