The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Group Home RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Group Home RP - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Group Home RP - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Group Home RP - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Group Home RP - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Group Home RP

+8
Verine
Jeamesero
Kain
Bright Fang
Dawn
Kanaya
Shadow
Kahlua
12 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Group Home RP - Page 19 Empty Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Riadven Pribilsky Group Home

Hello, you are now in a group home (for whatever reason) for children between the ages of six and eighteen. Your foster parents are only in it for the money, hardly paying attention to the children, which is why the older children help care for the younger.
The adults of the house supply the food, but not the meals. They pay the bills and attend meetings, but there is nothing else that they do for their adopted children.
The home is located in a small town in southern Montana. The town only has the necessities: a grocery store, pharmacy, doctor's office, dentist, a few clothing stores, an all-grades school, and so on.
The parents go by the names Veronica Pribilsky and Johnathan Pribilsky. They are hard on the children, occasionally losing their tempers on the older ones and potentially getting violent on a select few that stand up for the younger kids who only get screamed at.
It's a fend for yourself world mostly, but a few of the older kids take care of the younger ones and the others maintain their roles as young adolescent miscreants.

The rules of the home that are strictly maintained by the adults are as follows:
ø There is to be absolutely no swearing around the younger children (Under age 12).
ø The use of cell-phones is prohibited while doing homework and between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM.
ø If inappropriate behaviour, such as PDA, horseplay with violent intentions, disobedience, or deliberate discrimination towards another member of the home is discovered, all involved will be punished.
ø  If classes at school are discovered to be skipped, punishment will be in order, including grounding, confiscation of items such as cell phone, MP3, laptop, and other privileges temporarily dissolved.
ø Any pets must be entirely paid for by the owner, and if complaints are filed, they go instantly unless it is a hearing, sight or other disablement helper.
Welcome to the home, Guest.
ø No rooms will be shared by the same gender, no matter of sexuality.
ø Unless otherwise discussed by the parents, no children will be allowed in the basement suite.
ø No outsiders will be brought in to the house without a valid reason and approval from the parents.
ø Doors will be locked at 9:00 PM every night, and unlocked at 6:00 AM each morning, with the exception of work duties.

What you may and may not have to begin the RP:
May have:
Cell phone
Laptop
Clothing (obviously)
iPod or other Mp3 device
Stuffed animals
Money
Bicycle (pedal only)
Job
Relationship (out of home)

May not have :
Pets
Vehicle
Motorcycle

**If you wish or have before you join or gain any of these things later in the Group Home RP, please do not hesitate to PM me (Abaddon) and I will either accept, deny, or suggest changes.
Please be realistic, a 12 year old isn't going to buy themselves a corvette, that just doesn't happen.

On another note, I, Abaddon, will be running this RP. You'll PM your joining forms to me and I'll PM you back with your acceptance or anything that needs to be changed.
You can all only roleplay one character per account, as long as you promise to keep them active. Second characters will be allowed once the RP has been going strong for a week.
Your character should be relatively similar to your wolf in personality and name, if not exactly the same. In the home, they don't really consider each other siblings, more just people living in the same place. So yes, relationships within the house are allowed.
Get as dirty as y'all want but don't be super graphic about it. Also, if you're nine, frickle frackle isn't a thing. Ok? Ok.
I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE FUN. LET'S DO THIS.

By the way, a map of the main floor that the kids live on:
Group Home RP - Page 19 2wohv5s

J O I N I N G

Code:
Name;

Nicknames;

Age;

How did you get in the home;

How long have you been in the home;

Physical description;

Reference;

Personality;

History;

Family;

Likes;

Dislikes;

Hobbies;

Sexual Orientation;

Relationship Status;

Job;

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Group Home RP - Page 19 Empty Re: Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:24 am

† Let me out of this life. †

Dawn replaced the bottle to it's original spot and stood, holding the lamp in her hand. She made her way through the jagged doorway. She stepped into a room and red reflected off her face. She grinned at the artwork of flame that she had painted on the walls. Small black figures between the tongues of fire resembled people, shrinking away in pain.
She turned to Cain, and smiled, “Well, you're a knight of Hell by name. What do you think?” The dog wagged his tail once, and walked closer to Dawn. She patted his head for a moment before continuing to admire her younger work.
Dawn looked up at Keane and grinned, as though she were the right hand of Satan himself. “Welcome to Hell.” She looked above her, the ceiling had more mobiles that she could bother to count. They held sharp objects of various kinds. Saws, knives, broken glass, even the odd axe. There was nowhere safe to stand if they were to fall.
“Watch your step, it can be slippery in here. Water runs along the floor sometimes.”
Dawn traced her finger delicately along the edge of a flame and walked towards Keane, as though she were a snake once again.
Once the girl reached the boy, she spoke quietly enough to have no echo at all in the acoustic room. “What do you think of my Hell, Keane?” Her tongue slithered out to her lips, for a moment, as though Keane looked delicious. She showed no emotion in her eyes or her voice, though, no flirtation. Only venom. A snake could be enticing before it killed somebody, though. It could rattle it's tail, or flare it's wings, or even dance. But the most enticing was the slowest of motions, and the moment before the beast would strike and one would fall. That was the most intruiging.

Addressed: † Keane † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †

Group Home RP - Page 19 4i0wy
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:13 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

‘’He's right you know. Really you shouldn't ever take anything from strangers. Even boys around your own age. Okay let's take what you just said into consideration... You said a group of boys in a alley way that was probably dark and in a very bad part of town, gave you the booze for free right? Ever think why? I mean they more than likely knew what it would do to you and decided to give it to you for shits and giggles. Come to think of it...why did you want the Vodka anyway?’’, Hikaru said and Shun looked at him, nodding. Turning his head back towards the two younger boys to face them, he crossed his arms, a confused look on his face.
‘’Yeah, why did you even do that? I wonder, too.’’, he added to Hikaru’s words, hoping the kids would tell them the whole story. Or at least, what they needed to know.
‘’Well, they were in the alley, yes… and Roki said he knew them, so it was fine… And we went to get it because I was sad and Roki said it was like a happiness medicine… so, that’s why we got it… And they gave us two bottles… I don’t know why, they just did…’’
Shun looked shocked at Yuki as he told them their story. Two bottles, he had said two bottles instead of one. Those boys really had been messed up when they gave Yuki and Roki the alcohol. ‘’Two bottles…? Have they drunk both of them already…?’’, he thought, a pained look on his face as he stared down at the two boys. ‘’H-how are they still alive…!?’’
‘’I see…’’, he mumbled, not really sure what else to say. He stood there with his arms crossed, deep in thought. He didn’t know what he should say nor do. These two were pretty much in trouble when the parents would get home. That was for sure. And Shun didn’t know how to help them…

‘’What’s your name…? Are you Shun’s friend? And why do you call him Takeru while everyone else calls him Shun…?’’, Yuki suddenly asked and Shun looked at Hikaru, wondering if the boy was going to say anything.
And now that Yuki was curious, it seemed like Roki was, too. the boy now began asking Hikaru questions as well. ‘’Yeah why you call him dat? His name ish Shunzy and not Takingyou.’’
Shun looked at Roki, a bit frustrated. The name sounded funny when he had first heard it, but now they were getting a bit on his nerves. He didn’t want to be called Taking You forever. He already had problems with the name Takeru, even though Hikaru didn’t seem to bother to keep on using it to address him.
‘’Well, my real name is Takeru, it’s the name my parents gave me. But I prefer Shun. So just call me Shun, okay? Not Takeru, not Shunzy, not Taking You, got it? Shun. Please.’’, Shun responded, glaring at Hikaru for a second with narrowed eyes before looking at Roki and sighing in frustration. He was starting to lose his patience with these two.
‘’You needs to stop being meanies too! Yuki ish happy cause of dat stuffs and it don't matter how we gots it. Pwus me and Yuki would be very bad daddies if we pwaced de baby outside in da cold. So dat mean we gonna keeps dat kitty and be his daddies and we gonna be happiness and everyding. But if you guys wants we can gives you some too's. We gots anover bottle dat you can haves if you lets us keeps dat baby and stop making Yuki unhappiness’’, Roki said, hands on his hips as he looked at Shun and Hikaru. The younger boy actually had a dead serious expression on his face, and it made Shun frown.

‘’Oh man, these two have really lost it… What do we do with them? I’ve always tried my best to take care of the younger ones, but there comes a time I just lose my patients… run out of ideas… But I don’t want to be rude and force them away, I’m not like that.’’, Shun thought worried, he really wasn’t sure anymore what to do. What could he even do? He sighed once more and rubbed his eyes; he decided to give up this ‘war’ with the two, waving his hand at them.
‘’Fine then, do whatever you wish, I guess. But don’t come to us when the parents have punished you… And as for the alcohol…’’, Shun stopped speaking, a sting in his heart as he remembered what had happened last night. The horrible painful message, the stealing, the drinking. He thought about Haya and swallowed, tears stinging his eyes. But he blinked them away before they could fall. Taking a deep shaky breath he didn’t look at Roki as he continued speaking.
‘’T-that was a whole d-different s-situation… You d-don’t know why I d-did it and I d-don’t think you n-need to know…’’, he whispered, biting his lip as he tried to fight back more tears. He did a pretty good job on keeping them away, though. ‘’Give m-me that second bottle you h-have. I have to repay s-someone. P-please…’’
Shun took another deep breath, his body shuddered; why did it still hurt? Haya had already left him, their love was already over. There was even someone else now who was interested in him. So why wasn’t the pain over yet, why had it come back again so suddenly? ‘’Hikaru, please send them away… I can’t do it…’’
Shun turned around, his face towards the ground as he stepped into the bedroom. He sat down on his bed and then laid down, rolling onto his side, facing the wall. He bit his lip again and finally let the tears roll down his cheeks. He just didn’t want the others to see him like this.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 3% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 11% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 6% - Yuki: 2% - Roki: 2% - Galen: 2% - Hikaru: 19%

------------------

Addressed: Yuki, Roki, Hikaru Mentioned: The parents, Kain, Haya Word count: 992 Notes: Sad Shun is sad again
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:08 am

Hikaru stood still eyeing up the two little boys as his arms were crossed in front of his chest. He could see the light out of the corner of his eyes fading as the sun continued to set, but he ignored it trying to focus on helping him with these two.
“Yeah, why did you even do that? I wonder, too.”
Hikaru smiled a little as Shun seemed to agree with him. He didn't think the boys would tell them the whole story since they probably didn't remember it a the moment anyway. Still as long as the gave him enough to work with that he could piece things together it would be kinda helpful.
“Well, they were in the alley, yes… and Roki said he knew them, so it was fine… And we went to get it because I was sad and Roki said it was like a happiness medicine… so, that’s why we got it… And they gave us two bottles… I don’t know why, they just did…’’
Hikaru stared in shock as he heard the boy named Yuki speak. 'They said it was just one right? Or was it two? God these two are so messed up I can't figure out their story. Still that was evil and sick of those boys to give them any booze at all. One or two it was still wrong and way too much for their bodies and minds to handle at this age.' He though trying to work things out in his mind. The more they talked and tried to explain the more questions it raised. Really Hikaru was beginning to think maybe it would be best to leave them until morning so that they would be in a better state of mind.

“What’s your name…? Are you Shun’s friend? And why do you call him Takeru while everyone else calls him Shun…?’’
The boys quiet shy little voice and question caused Hikaru to pull himself from his thoughts. Slowly he looked at the boy not sure what to say or how to answer his question.
“Yeah why you call him dat? His name ish Shunzy and not Takingyou.’’
Hikaru shook his head slowly. God these two were getting on his nerves more and more. Why couldn't they just take their stupid kitten and go away? Why ask so many annoying stupid questions?
“Look...” He started until he heard Shun start speaking. Since it was mainly about Shun he went ahead and let him talk. Yeah the question had been at him but right now he had almost reached his limit with them.
“Well, my real name is Takeru, it’s the name my parents gave me. But I prefer Shun. So just call me Shun, okay? Not Takeru, not Shunzy, not Taking You, got it? Shun. Please.”
Hikaru nodded looking at the kids to show he agreed with Shun. Suddenly he felt a chill run down his back and he turned to see Shun glaring at him thru cut eyes. Hikaru swallowed and stared back trying to figure out what he might have said or done wrong to make Shun act like that towards him all of the sudden. 'Wait I didn't even say anything really. Wasn't he just fine with me a few seconds ago? I mean even thinking of movements or something else I can't think of anything I just did wrong. Jeez Shun bipolar much man?' As he was thinking of something to say or maybe even just ask Shun his attention was turned away towards the kids again.

Sighing and shaking his head in confusion Hikaru turned back to the boys as well. After they left maybe he could ask Shun if he had done something to offend him in some way.
“You needs to stop being meanies too! Yuki ish happy cause of dat stuffs and it don't matter how we gots it. Pwus me and Yuki would be very bad daddies if we pwaced de baby outside in da cold. So dat mean we gonna keeps dat kitty and be his daddies and we gonna be happiness and everyding. But if you guys wants we can gives you some too's. We gots anover bottle dat you can haves if you lets us keeps dat baby and stop making Yuki unhappiness’’
Hikaru crossed his arms now getting tired quickly of this boy running his mouth and acting all thought suddenly. Clearly he didn't understand they were trying to help them. Either that or they just didn't care. Whatever it was Hikaru didn't care anymore since they had seriously caused him to almost snap and cry out in confusion. This was why he hated kids this age. They didn't listen and acted like they knew everything.
“Fine then, do whatever you wish, I guess. But don’t come to us when the parents have punished you… And as for the alcohol…’’
Hikaru shook his head slowly in understanding. 'That's probably the best course of action. I mean clearly they are either too stupid to understand we're trying to help or they just don't want it. Most likely the first one though...' As he was thinking and trying to decide if he fully agreed with Shun he heard stuttering. Snapping his head up he looked at Shun to see him struggling to speak and what looked like hold back some very strong feelings.

“Hikaru, please send them away… I can’t do it…’’
Those few words were all Hiakru heard from his and Roki's conversion that he missed. Though it was enough. Enough to hear the hurt and pain in his voice. As he watched Shun shuttered and heard him take a deep breath he felt a strong pain form in his chest. Slowly he watched the boy move over to his bed as he laid down. Suddenly it hit him and he realized everything that was going on. He didn't know fully what had caused it but he was almost a hundred percent certain Shun was crying now.
He turned to the boys and it took every ounce of strength he had in his boy not to yell or smack them. Even though he really wanted to his grandfather memory stopped him from doing it. Instead he forced what looked like a smile and spoke in a soft voice to them.
“Look since your going to keep the kitten why not get him some milk? I bet he is hungry and cat's love milk. Especially little guys like this.” Slowly he reached forward to pet the kitten causing it to purring softly from his gentle touch. He stepped back into his room still smiling as he petted both Yuki and Roki on the head slowly.
Once he was back in the room he forced himself to shut the door slowly instead of slam it like he wanted to. The slower he want with his movements and the more he tried to hid how mad and hurt he was the worse the feelings got. Finally he heard the door click shut and he turned to Shun's bed.
He walked over quickly reaching it in three long strides as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

Hikaru reached out with his hand rubbing Shuns back in long slow circular movements. He swallowed and cleared his throat a few times softly as he tried to think of what to say to calm the boy. He didn't really know what was bothering him but he decided to take a guess it had something to do with what Roki had said about being drunk if he remembered. He silently cursed himself for not listening to what had been said and only catching tiny bit and pieces.
He finally spoke in a low soothing voice to him hoping he wasn't about to mess up anything. “Takeru...or Shun...whatever you want to be called right now...listen to me please. I don't think he meant any harm by what he said. I mean he's just a boy like you said and he is also drunk so he doesn't even know what he is saying right now.” He swallowed again and cleared his throat forcing down tears and pain as he tried to focus.
“Look...I think I know why you did what you did last night and its okay...you learned from you mistake and don't have to continue to beat yourself up over it. You got hurt badly and you reached out to find a way to make all the pain stop. Its normal and your only human. I don't think the girl you were with will come back to you. Now saying that it doesn't mean you have to be with me...I would like you to try it no matter how slow we start at first but if you need more time to think then fine I will give it too you...but trust me when I say that she was a stupid bitch to leave you. Your a amazing boy and she doesn't deserve to breath the same air you do or walk the same ground you do...”
Hikaru leaned down rubbing his whole hand on the boys back now. He really wanted to hug him but thought that might be way too weird for the boy right now. Plus even though he wanted to tell Shun he would make the girl pay he didn't think that was something to do right now either. So he just sat quietly rubbing the boys back hoping his words and movements were helping in at least a tiny way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Shun, Yuki, Roki Mentioned: Grandfather, Shun's Ex Word Count: 1500 Notes: Aww Hikaru helping Shun~ It's lovieeeeee~ Sorry if sucks btw but I am tired... -.-

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:53 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Yeah why you call him dat? His name ish Shunzy and not Takingyou.’’, Roki said, backing up Yuki by asking the same question. Yuki looked at Roki and then back at Shun and the boy, nodding. He watched how Roki scooted closer to them and placed his hands on his hips. ‘’You needs to stop being meanies too! Yuki ish happy cause of dat stuffs and it don't matter how we gots it. Pwus me and Yuki would be very bad daddies if we pwaced de baby outside in da cold.’’
‘’Roki, maybe you shouldn’t talk like that…’’, Yuki whispered, feeling a slight headache coming up, probably from the booze. He blushed slightly in nervousness, staring at the ground and wiggling his toes again. it didn’t seem like Roki had heard him speak, because the boy continued to talk.
‘’So dat mean we gonna keeps dat kitty and be his daddies and we gonna be happiness and everyding. But if you guys wants we can gives you some too's. We gots anover bottle dat you can haves if you lets us keeps dat baby and stop making Yuki unhappiness’’, he said and Yuki looked up at Roki in confusion.
‘’Does he want to give one of the bottles to these two boys? Why? I thought those creepy boys in the alley had given them to us, for us to use… not for them…?’’, he thought. He wanted to open his mouth to speak but shut it again, not sure if he actually should interfere right now. And even if he would interfere, maybe Roki wouldn’t hear him again. ‘’Deals Shunzy? After all you was happiness last night so you knows why we did it~’’

‘’Fine then, do whatever you wish, I guess. But don’t come to us when the parents have punished you… And as for the alcohol…’’, Shun responded, his attitude changing all of a sudden. Yuki saw how Shun turned quiet and held back tears; Yuki could see them glister in his eyes. It made the boy swallow, taking a step back and bracing himself for the tears that would come, but Shun seemed to keep them at bay. He started stuttering, and Yuki looked confused at him, wondering if maybe Roki had said something that had hurt his feelings.
‘’T-that was a whole d-different s-situation… You d-don’t know why I d-did it and I d-don’t think you n-need to know… Give m-me that second bottle you h-have. I have to repay s-someone. P-please…’’, he muttered and Yuki felt like crying. Not because he was sad or scared by Shun, but because Shun seemed to be crying; whenever someone else was crying, Yuki often got affected by it, as well. He tried not to, however, and stayed close near Roki, hoping having his boyfriend closer near him would calm him down.
‘’Hikaru, please send them away… I can’t do it…’’, Shun suddenly said to Hikaru, his voice loud enough for Yuki to hear. The boy turned around and walked into the bedroom, disappearing out of sight.
Yuki immediately feared the worst, because this boy they didn’t really know yet had appeared rather impatient and agitated with them; Shun was the most nice one of the two boys. And now that Shun was out of sight, Yuki was too afraid to wonder how this other boy would react to their actions and speak to them. ‘’Did Roki say something that hurt Shun…?’’

‘’Look since you’re going to keep the kitten why not get him some milk? I bet he is hungry and cat's love milk. Especially little guys like this.’’, the boy said and he suddenly petted the cat Roki was holding on its head, causing the creature to purr. Yuki looked up at the boy, smiling brightly for a moment; he made the cat purr, that was more than enough for Yuki to trust him a bit more.
The boy stepped into the doorway and patted both the younger boys on their head before slowly closing the door, leaving the two outside the room. Yuki glanced at Roki with a confused look, still trying to progress what just had happened.
‘’He seemed pretty… nice. Nicer than I had thought.’’, the fourteen years old boy thought as he grabbed Roki’s hand and squeezed it. he felt a bit better now, but he still wasn’t sure if they should leave or step into the bedroom. Shun had seemed upset and Yuki felt like cheering him up, but at the same time he was still a bit afraid of that other boy who had just arrived at the house.
‘’What are we gonna do now, Roki? Are we going to our room? Or maybe we should feed the kitten milk like that boy had told us to. Cats like milk~’’, Yuki said, looking at Roki and smiling. ‘’Or we can get the bottle for Shun~’’
Yuki turned around, ready to walk off, when he suddenly felt lightheaded again, the world spinning around him. he sniffled and reached for his head, running his hand through his hair. he felt a rather annoying headache coming up again and he felt really tired all of a sudden. ‘’Ouch, that hurts… Am I becoming sick…? Roki, what’s wrong with me? I’m scared…’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 4% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 70% - Galen: 1% - Hikaru: 3%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru Word count: 877 Notes: Lame post is lame, I’m exhausted…

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:53 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun closed his eyes as he wiped the tear away, but more kept on coming. He took a deep shuddering breath, trying to forgot about last night. He didn’t want to cry, it made everything so much worse.
He heard footsteps coming into the room and closed his eyes firmer, not wanting to look up. he heard the door close before someone walked over to him, and he could feel his bed shift under someone’s weight. Someone rubbed his back and Shun shivered, trying to calm himself down, but it wasn’t really helping him.
‘’Takeru...or Shun...whatever you want to be called right now...listen to me please. I don't think he meant any harm by what he said. I mean he's just a boy like you said and he is also drunk so he doesn't even know what he is saying right now.’’, he heard Hikaru say, before it was quiet for a moment. The silence didn’t take long thought; it seemed like Hikaru was just searching for words to say.
‘’Look...I think I know why you did what you did last night and its okay...you learned from you mistake and don't have to continue to beat yourself up over it. You got hurt badly and you reached out to find a way to make all the pain stop. Its normal and you’re only human. I don't think the girl you were with will come back to you. Now saying that it doesn't mean you have to be with me...I would like you to try it no matter how slow we start at first but if you need more time to think then fine I will give it to you...but trust me when I say that she was a stupid bitch to leave you. You’re an amazing boy and she doesn't deserve to breathe the same air you do or walk the same ground you do...’’, Hikaru continued to speak and Shun sniffled again, wiping his eyes one more time. He tried to turn his head to look at Hikaru, but he didn’t want to.

He stayed quiet as Hikaru fell silent as well, rubbing his back. Shun wanted to say something, but he just didn’t know what, and he was afraid that if he would try to say something, he would probably end up crying again. But he had to let Hikaru know he was glad that the boy was here with him. He had to tell how he felt, he just had to.
He finally opened his mouth to speak, his words coming out like a stuttering mess: ‘’I-I don’t understand… W-why does it still h-hurt so much…? I d-don’t want to f-feel this a-anymore, it h-hurts…’’
He took another deep breath, tears started to roll down his cheeks again, but this time Shun didn’t bother to wipe them away. He just let them fall. ‘’She l-lied to me, she u-used me… And in the e-end she just l-left me like t-this…’’, he whispered, it felt like he couldn’t breathe, like he was going to choke. He swallowed and bit his lip, forcing down the stinging pain in his chest. He had to forget about that girl; she had been nothing but trouble to him. He had loved her while she had used him, there was no need to cry over this any longer, he had to forget.
He finally turned his head to look at Hikaru, wiping his eyes once more. he blushed slightly and turned his whole body, resting his head against Hikaru’s chest and closing his eyes.
‘’Thank you for caring for me, Hikaru. It surprises me you’re still not fed up with me by now… I mean, the way I act… I mean… I’m sorry…’’, he whispered, snuggling his face into the boy’s chest.

He pulled back his head, looking at Hikaru. A faint blush spread across his face and he had a hard time keeping up his head so he could look the boy in his eyes. He felt shy and nervous, he had never really felt like this before.
‘’I guess I should just forget about Haya and choose Hikaru… I’m not sure if it will work out between us, but I could try.’’, he thought, swallowing. He wasn’t really sure if he should try anything at all. Maybe it was better if he just kept Hikaru as a friend. But then again, what if he kept this boy as a friend? He would probably never find out how it felt to be with a boy instead of a girl all the time. ‘’W-what if… maybe I could just try, and see for myself. But no one else needs to know about it. I don’t want them to know…’’
‘’Hey um… Hikaru…’’, Shun mumbled, biting his lip again. The blush on his face became darker and he moved a bit closer to the boy, hugging him softly. ‘’I um…’’
He forced himself to speak, but he didn’t know what to say. All the words he wanted to call out were stuck in his throat. He was debating on the options he had; was he going to do this or not? What should he do? What would be the best thing to do?
Looking up he glanced into Hikaru’s eyes again, staring for a moment before hugging the boy a bit tighter and bringing his face forward, closing his eyes and pressing his lips against Hikaru’s. The boy’s lips were warm, it felt nice. It actually felt like any other kiss, but knowing it was a boy instead of a girl made Shun pull back quicker than he actually had wanted, mainly because it felt so strange doing this. Realizing what he had done he blushed more and quickly glanced away, at the wall. ‘’Um… I’m sorry…’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 3% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 11% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 6% - Yuki: 2% - Roki: 2% - Galen: 2% - Hikaru: 21%

------------------

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Haya, the others Word count: 963 Notes: Yay, kiss~
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:05 pm

Roki stood very still with his hand open and held out in front of him. He was hoping Shun would shake his hand though the more he looked at his hand and Shun face the more things seemed to move. Roki pulled his hand back feeling a bit dizzy for some odd reason.
“Fine then, do whatever you wish, I guess. But don’t come to us when the parents have punished you… And as for the alcohol…”
Roki rubbed his head slowly with his hand as he looked up at Shun noticing a change in his voice and attitude. Looking closely he saw what looked to him like tears in Shuns eyes though he was holding them at bay.
Roki stared at him opening his other eye even though he was still dizzy and could feel a headache coming on now. He suddenly felt bad for what he had said though he couldn't figure out which part had hurt Shun. When Shun started stuttering suddenly Roki swallowed a bit confused now. 'Did something I said hurt him that bad. I haven't ever seen Shun like this before...sowwy...' He shuttered at the thought of hurting someone. He hated hurting people since he had been told thats all he ever did.
Either he would get in the way or he would hurt people with his actions and words. Constantly he had been told that and Roki didn't like it. Though he couldn't keep his mind on any one thing right now from the alcohol in his system.
“T-that was a whole d-different s-situation… You d-don’t know why I d-did it and I d-don’t think you n-need to know… Give m-me that second bottle you h-have. I have to repay s-someone. P-please…”

As soon as Roki heard Shun say those words quietly he felt his chest start to hurt. Roki swallowed and looked at the floor growing quiet. He didn't like that he had been right. He had hurt Shun with his words.
“Hikaru, please send them away… I can’t do it…”
Slowly Roki stepped backwards until he ran into Yuki. He looked up and stared at Yuki as tears welled up in his eyes. He blinked them back but they kept coming. He quickly looked at the ground not wanting anyone to see him started to cry. 'Daddy was right...all I do is hurt people...but...I don't even remember what I said...ugh my head hurts...'
Roki reached up with on of his hands and closed his eyes hold his head again. It wasn't bad enough he was upset for hurting a boy he didn't even know really but now his headache was growing steadily worse.
“Look since you’re going to keep the kitten why not get him some milk? I bet he is hungry and cat's love milk. Especially little guys like this.”
Roki opened his eyes to look up at Hikaru. He heard purring and noticed that Hikaru was petting the baby kitten Roki was holding close to his chest. He cuddled it closer wanting to use it as a source of comfort right now since he was tired and upset now.
Slowly Roki watched the boy pat him and then Yuki on the head before stepping back into his room and shutting the door. Suddenly he felt Yuki grabbed his hand and squeeze it. He looked up feeling his tears slowly slid down his cheeks. It wasn't just from making Shun unhappy which was the exact opposite of what he had wanted to do, but he was also suffering from a very bad headache now.

'Maybe I need more beer...' He though simply still a bit dizzy from his intake of alcohol and headache.
“What are we gonna do now, Roki? Are we going to our room? Or maybe we should feed the kitten milk like that boy had told us to. Cats like milk~ Or we can get the bottle for Shun~”
Roki looked at Yuki thinking about which would be better. Looking back at the door where Shun and that new boy were he didn't know weather it would be a good idea to go in after hurting Shun like he had.
“Ouch, that hurts.... Am I becoming sick...? Roki, what's wrong with me? I'm scared...”
Roki turned quickly to see his boyfriend standing still looking at him as he held his head just as Roki had done moments before. He looked to be in a bit more pain though Roki couldn't be very sure since everything kept moving on him which made it hard to focus.
He squeezed Yukis hand back and reached out with his other hand to place the kitten in Yuki hand. “Dare you goes, Kitty~ He will makes everyding betters~” Roki giggled happily not sure why he was so happy when his head was killing him. He looked once more at the door to Shuns room before shaking his head and pulling Yuki towards the stairs. “Wets get dis baby some milks since he ish pwobablwy very hungy.”
As Roki waked over to the stairs he couldn't help but giggling at his own words. He found it funny how his speech seemed to get worse and worse though amazingly cuter at the same time. For some reason right now unlike normal Roki wanted to be a kid. He wanted to get into trouble and annoy people while he had fun. Looking at Yuki he smiled innocently before whispering. “Wanna get some milks den go to da wiving oom ta have fun? You can eads~” Roki shook Yukis arm back and forth giggling as he waited for the boy.

Addressed: Yuki Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru Word Count: 900 Notes: Sucks post suckssss... ;_;

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:09 am

Hikaru stand on the edge of Shun's bed slowly and gently rubbing the boys back. He wasn't sure what else he could do or say to help him. It hurt him quite a bit to know Shun was upset and he wasn't even sure if his words had done anything to make things better.
A tiny voice in the back of his mind said he had made things worse with his words but he pushed it away quickly shaking his head to rid himself of it for the moment.
“I-I don't understand.... W-why does it still h-hurt so much...? I d-don't want to f-feel this a-anymore, it h-hurts... She l-lied to me, she u-used me... And in the e-end she l-left me like t-this...”
Hikaru swallowed feeling a sharp pain in his chest now. He wasn't sure who this girl was or what she looked like, but he hated her. For what she had done to someone who had already had so much bad in his life.
'Fucking hoe...she better hope I never fucking meet her...Even if Shun wasn't my love interest I would still beat the crap out of her...people like her make me sick to my stomach...'  He thought angrily biting his lip. He really wanted to play a game on his laptop or something so that he could stop his urge to beat the crap out of something or himself. Usually since he had always been yelled at for hitting something he resorted to punching and kicking himself until the pain over took him and he stopped.

Hikaru felt the bed move suddenly and pulled his hand back a bit as Shun rolled over and looked at him wiping his eyes. He saw a tiny blush on the boys cheeks and smiled slightly silently loving how cute he looked right now. He wasn't going to say anything but the image of Shun with watery eyes and a blush was now a thought he wanted to save in his mind. 'I know he's upset and it still hurts me knowing it...but...but why does he have to look so cute right now...'
Hikaru swallowed quietly and blushed a bit turning his head slightly away from Shun's.
“Thank you for caring for me, Hikaru. It surprises me you're still not fed up with me by now... I mean, the way I act... I mean... I'm sorry...”
Hikaru nodded slowly until he felt Shun lay his head on his chest. Hikaru's eyes flew opened in surprise as the blush on his face darkened. Suddenly he felt something in his lower stomach move as it traveled down in-between his legs. 'Son of a bitch...damn it why that fuck? I wasn't even thinking about that...' He let out a shaky breath as Shun pulled away. He laid his hand over his eyes feeling his face heat up again. 'My god I don't understand... My body hates me... like it just hates me... that's the only thing that makes sense...'
“Hey um.... Hikaru... I um...”
Hikaru moved his hand as he looked at Shun slowly trying to hid his problems. “Yeah? S'up, Takeru?” He asked softly.

Shun seemed to struggle to look him in the eyes as he didn't say anything more. A bit confused and worried Hikaru watched him waiting to see if he was okay. When he leaned in and hugged him Hikaru jolted his arms froze for a few seconds until he wrapped his arms slowly around Shun as well, hugging the boy back. 'Slowly becoming more accepting I see...'
Shuns hugged seemed to getting tighter as he slow moved towards Hikarus face. Hikaru closed his eyes bracing himself for what he had felt in the alleyway when Shun had kissed him. He melted in to the kiss loving it all over again as comfort and security washed over his body.
Suddenly Shun pulled back a lot sooner the Hikaru wanted and he opened his eyes a bit dazed and confused. Was he alright? Did Shun regret it or something?
“Um... I'm sorry...”
Hikaru stared at him for a few seconds before smiling slightly as a soft chuckle escaped his lips. He covered his mouths as his laughing grew his face darkening from his laughing as the blush from either still stayed. He wiped at his eyes looking at Shun's. “Takeru what am I going to do with you?”  He half chuckled shaking his head.
He sighed heavily as he continued to look Shun in the eyes. He shifted his weight getting more comfortable on the bed and laying his head on Shun's pillow. He felt something that had gotten very bad now almost causing him to holler out loud in pain. Instead he managed to hold back most of it only letting out a tiny whimper which caused his face to heat up more. 'What the heck? When did that happen? It wasn't that bad a minute ago...'

Hikaru swallowed trying his best to ignore it still confused why his body kept reacting this way. He pulled out his phone and held it out to Shun as he brought his legs up a bit trying to hide his stuff from view. This caused it to hurt more but he bit his lips forcing out a stutter.
“R-remeber you were showing my videos? I still don't know how to accese them yet. Since the two little boys are gone wanna finish showing me?”  He smiled weakly trying to hide his ever growing discomfert as he waited for Shun to answer.
He looked at the wall in front of him and noitced the sun light was just about gone. Yeah it was going to be time to sleep faster tehn Hirkau wanted since he wasn't planing on sleeping. Images started to push their way back into his mind and he fought them back giving Shun a begging look now.
He let out a shaky breath as he tried to push the fear of the dark and dreams down from his chest and mind. 'Dang it...my body isn't mine anymore it feels like...bottom half is being stupid and in loads of pain while my top is sweating and terrifed...I really need to figure something out...' He mentally kicked himself and cursed his body.

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Shun's Ex, Yuki, Roki Word Count: 1000 Notes: Durp~ Yeah this sucks... c';

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:23 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki saw how Roki turned to him and suddenly put the baby cat in his arms, smiling. His smile made Yuki feel a little bit better, and so did the boy’s words. ‘’Dare you goes, Kitty~ He will makes everyding betters~’’, Roki said happily and Yuki looked down at the purring cat in his arms as Roki giggled beside him. He already felt a bit better knowing that Roki would be there with him, whatever would happen. ‘’Wets get dis baby some milks since he ish pwobablwy very hungy.’’, Roki continued to speak and Yuki looked up at him, nodding, a weak smile on his face as he did so. ‘’Wanna get some milks den go to da wiving oom ta have fun? You can eads~’’
‘’Yeah.’’, Yuki responded, giggling. He watched how his boyfriend swung around his arm and Yuki pulled it back before grabbing Roki’s hand and dragging him along, in his other arm still the cat, pressed to his chest. ‘’Sure I will lead you~’’
He walked through the hallway and towards the kitchen, taking the younger boy with him. it didn’t take long before they were in the kitchen and Yuki let go of Roki’s hand, walking over to the counter and grabbing a bowl from one of the cupboards. ‘’Can you get the milk from the fridge, Roki? Then we can fill this bowl and bring it together with the kitty to the living room~’’, Yuki spoke as he put the bowl on the counter quickly; he felt a bit dizzy and was afraid he would stumble and drop it, breaking it.
He cuddled the cat in his arms before turning to look at Roki and smiling. ‘’Here, you can hold him for a bit, I will get the milk~’’, he said, changing his mind and handing over to the cat to Roki. then he moved over to the fridge, opening the small door and searching for the pack of milk.

‘’Where is it? It can’t find it…’’, Yuki thought as he looked inside, the light of the fridge burning his eyes. He whimpered and pulled back, rubbing his now sore eyes before looking at Roki and shrugging.
‘’Can you find it?’’, he asked, before adding with a sigh and a sad expression: ‘’I can’t find it…’’
He returned to searching through the fridge, but his mind was completely blank, his head hurt and his eyes were sore; everything around him looked blurry and seemed to move. Even if the milk was there in the fridge after all, Yuki probably wasn’t going to find it.
The boy sighed again and pulled back his head, closing the fridge and looking at Roki with a pained expression, the headache becoming worse. He felt really lightheaded again all of a sudden, it made him feel really uncomfortable and scared. He was afraid something was wrong with him, he was afraid that he would end up panicking if turned out something bad was going on with him.
He wanted to go to the living room but he was scared he would fall to the ground, so he sought for the kitchen counter with his hands, stumbling over his feet and missing it. Yuki fell on the ground and the whole world turned around him as his blue eyes stared up in a daze. Everything was a blur and then slowly it turned dark, black.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 0% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 0% - Verine: 0% - Sasha: 0% - Roki: 0% - Galen: 0% - Hikaru: 0%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: The cat Word count: 565 Notes: Yuki is passed out, oops. Lame post is lame because I had to hurry…

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:24 pm

Kain after greeting Shun turned back to face Lumineux and just gazed upon her and into her eyes that shined like liquid emeralds to him. His let his gaze drift to her long amber hair, he could still remember the feeling of it from the last time he'd run his hand through it. 'So soft it was to the touch it was just like her hands and eyes she an angel made give and show love to all who ask for in the right way. And I still can't believe that I kissed her less then 12 hours ago it was unlike anything I've ever experienced before.'
But Kain wondered if it had been the same for her but with his kind of reputation if she would could see the person he'd use to be and was trying rediscovering for a chance with her. Such thoughts crossed through his mind as they both sat there waiting to be served until Shun approached their table.
‘’Yeah, I wanted to rest at the home, but my boss called me to run an extra shift because the cafe was packed. It's much calmer now so my extra shift is over. I'm just waiting for Hikaru to finish his shift as well. He's new at the home, just arrived today.’’
Kain nodded It was good to Shun up about and feeling better he must be made of stern stuff then Kain had thought at first considering the hangover he'd had this morning. Kain then listened on as Shun continued speaking saying how he wanted Kain's advice on something. But before Kain could answer him and ask what about Shun told him not to worry about he already knew what to do.
Kain sat there for a moment wondering what it could have been about but he brushed it aside without another thought if Shun wasn't worried about it then why should he. “Okay then man but if you ever need advice just let me know and I'm sure I can find the time to answer some questions for you.”
Shun went to say how he was sorry for drinking Kain's vodka and that he hadn't been able to find him a new bottle yet. But that if they wanted he and Lumineux could each have a drink on the house.
Kain nodded and gave small smile. “thanks man that would be nice and don't worry about the vodka I's just a bottle of drink not the world. That was last night this is to day Honestly I was more concerned about you after the fact since I've never seen you drink before and you downed the whole bottle.”
Kain then stopped speaking as a new boy with orange hair approached the three of them and said.“So Takeru I have my bag and I am ready when you are. I least I am off tomorrow I guess so I can get some sleep and explore the town.”
The boy seem to smile warmly at them even though he didn't know them and Kain started to wonder who he was and where he was from. But these questions were soon answered as the boy bowed a bit to them and said in what sounded like a warm voice. Pleased to met you both my name is Hikaru. I will be staying at the group home with Takeru and the rest of you. Hopefully we can become friends.”
Kain smiled back but Hikaru and was about to answer when he caught the boys eyes moving around and they seem to be running over Kain's body. Was Hikaru sizing him would there be a fight he hope not his knee still hurt from the last even if he didn't let it show. Plus Lumi was here and Kain only wanted to spend a peaceful afternoon with avoiding any fights if possible. Then Kain caught on to what to what was happening Hikaru was looking over like some boys would a hot girl and he was about to say something to Hikaru about it. But then Kain heard Hikaru say he was going to wait for Shun outside so he let it pass but would be speaking to Hikaru about it later and watched the boy leave them.
Shun the seemed to be come caught off guard by this and said he'd leave a note for his boss saying he pay for the drinks they ordered. Kain then saw Shun write note and head out the door after Hikaru this all made him wonder about Shun was he falling for this new guy? Kain then looked across the table at Lumineux as she said to him. "Hey Kain... You guys mentioned some drinks. I wanna try some. I haven't really had that before. Can I?
In all honesty Kain was against it but with her innocent and bright smile how could he say know to her.
“Um sure Lumi if you want but it's pretty strong stuff and can mess you pretty quick if your not use to it. But I think I can find us a bottle sometime here soon. Anyways do you still want to get a drink or something here since Shun offered to pay for us? Or do you just want to head back to the home since it's kinda getting late after all we could get the drinks to go?”
Kain then sat there waiting mesmerized by by the pure shining angel across from him forever her now.

Addressed: Shun, Hikaru, Luminuex
Mentioned: Same
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:27 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

After pulling back from their kiss Shun felt ashamed and looked away. He heard Hikaru chuckle, and his chuckling soon turned into a muffled laughter. Confused Shun looked at him, noticing the boy had covered his mouth and now was laughing rather hard. Shun didn’t know why he was laughing and he didn’t like it; his blush grew darker, feeling even more ashamed. He watched how Hikaru wiped away some tears of joy and he huffed slightly under his breath, not daring to look at the boy any longer.
‘’Takeru what am I going to do with you?’’, the boy suddenly asked and Shun looked at him again, once more in confusion. He really didn’t understand why Hikaru suddenly acted like this. Had his kiss been this bad?
‘’Why did he laugh…? What was so funny…? Why…? Did I do something stupid…?’’, he thought, opening his mouth to speak, to ask him, but no words came out; he was curious but actually he didn’t want to know; he was too afraid to hear if it had anything to do with him.
When he looked away he could feel the bed move slightly; Hikaru was shifting his weight onto the bed a bit more, laying down beside him and resting his head on Shun’s pillow. Shun still blushed, looking up hesitantly to look in Hikaru’s eyes. When he heard Hikaru whimper he glanced at him with worry, wondering if he was alright. ‘’It sounded like he’s in pain… I wonder if he’s feeling alright. I don’t want him to be in pain…’’
Suddenly Hikaru pulled out his phone and he held it up for Shun to see. Shun looked at it in confusion, not sure what to say to this action. He began to worry about Hikaru more and more. It hurt him to see the boy act like this; so scared and like he was in pain, Shun didn’t like it.

‘’R-remember you were showing my videos? I still don't know how to access them yet. Since the two little boys are gone wanna finish showing me?’’, Hikaru stuttered and Shun sighed, nodding. He sat up slowly and grabbed Hikaru’s phone, holding the boy’s arm he pulled him up so he could sit beside him.
‘’Sure, though… are you sure you want to take a look at this right now? I mean, I’m a bit worried about you…’’, Shun mumbled, his blush growing darker again. He didn’t know why but his words made him feel ashamed and he bit his lip, not sure what else to say. Though, he forced himself so say more, pushing the words out of his mouth. ‘’You seem to be in pain, am I right…? Do you want me to get you something to drink? Do I need to do something for you? Just say the word and I will.’’
He smiled weakly and kissed Hikaru’s cheek quickly before pulling away again, his blush growing darker once more. He stared at Hikaru’s phone and sighed, taking a deep breath he tried to calm his racing heart.
‘’Maybe watching some YouTube will make him feel better after all… I guess I could give it a try. Right now I just don’t like the way he’s looking at me…’’, Shun thought and he glanced at Hikaru again as he searched on the boy’s phone for YouTube.
‘’Sure then…’’, he mumbled, finding what he was looking for and turning the phone so Hikaru could see the screen, as well. ‘’Maybe we could just watch some funny videos in order to cheer you up.’’
Shun smiled weakly as he searched for funny videos, his eyes now focused on the tiny screen. He didn’t really feel like looking at Hikaru, it made him feel slightly uncomfortable. He wanted to help the boy but he didn’t really know how, so he saw this as the only solution.

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: x Word count: 646 Notes: Decided to remove the friendships status thingy. Sometimes I forget to update them so I felt like just deleting it out of my posts.
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:48 am

Roki pulled his arms back as he looked at Yuki and saw his face light up. Good that's what he was hoping would happen. He smiled innocently nodding his head to the side as he heard the kitten start purring. "Awwwww~" Roki said under his breath trying not to squeal and scare the baby.
"Yeah. Sure I will lead you~’’
Roki heard Yuki say before he was dragged down the hall. He looked around smiling sleepily as he took in all the thing they passed. Walking quickly down the hall he hiccupped making a tiny squeaking noise. 
He giggled at the sound still jot sure why he keep making them. Between the tiny squeaks and the funny way he kept talking Roki was starting to wonder if maybe something was wrong with him.
Suddenly Roki had bright lights in his eyes now and he shielded then with his hand.
"Can you get the milk from the fridge, Roki? Then we can fill this bowl and bring it together with the kitty to the living room~’’
Roki looked at Yuki squinting as his headache started to get worse. He looked around realizing they were in the kitchen now. He started towards the fridge smiling at the though of sharing milk with his boyfriend and spending time together.
"Here, you can hold him for a bit, I will get the milk~’’
Roki heard Yuki say. This caused him to stop and turn just in time to raise his arms as the kitten was popped into them.
He giggled and stared at it smiling widely and snuggling the baby close. "Course I can holds dis baby. He ish so cute and stuffs dat his daddy would nevers get tiwed of holdings him~"
Roki started petting the kittens head smacking it a bit hard half the time. He kept hearing it mew loudly and he finally stopped and stared at it holding it in front of his face.
"What wrong, Taking You. Are you getting sicks or someding?" He asked starting to worry a bit. He didn't want the baby to get sick.

"Can you find it? I can’t find it…’’
Roki heard Yuki say he looked up and heard a crash as he panicked. He didn't see Yuki even though he had just heard him and he rushed over to find him laying on the floor. "Kitty? Kitty!? Babe? Y-Yuki?" He whimpered the last words as hot tears filled his eyes. 
Roki swallowed as his breathing increased growing more and more terrified by the minute. He looked over Yuki's body noticing he was breathing still so him being dead he could rule out though that didn't help his panicking much.
Finally he stuffed the kitten in his pocket and started to try and pick Yuki up until the baby started mewling loudly. Roki looked down to find the baby kitten suckling on his jacket pocket.
"Oh are you hungy Taking You? B-but what about Yuki..." Thinking quicking he rushed over to fridge and grabbed up the milk. He poured it into a water bottle and stuffed it into his other pocket before rushing back to Yuki. 
He pulled Yuki up by his arms and struggled to get him on his back. Roki stood up and moved up the stairs to their bedroom. 
When he finally reached their room he kicked open the door and flopped Yuki down on his bed as carefully as he could manage. He pulled out the kitten and the milk from his pockets as he poured a puddle of milk on the floor. "Dare you go, Taking You~" He said before standing up and looking at Yuki. Slowly he walked back over to his boyfriend reaching down to grab a cover. He moved Yuki around before he giggled sleepily and climbed into the bed with him.
He kissed Yuki on the lips quickly giggling again softly before snuggling up against him. Roki closed his eyes and jolted when something jumped up on his side.
He sat up seeing a sleepy purring baby kitten and reached down to grab him. He pulled the baby up under the covers in between him and Yuki as he slowly drifted off to sleep snuggling them both.

Addressed: Yuki, Kitten Mentioned: ~ Word Count:700 Notes: Sorry this sucks I posted it from my phone...

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:52 am

Hikaru smiled softly at Shun as the boy took the phone from him. He was trying his beat to not show how much pain he was in though at the moment it didn't seem to want to go away.
Suddenly Shun grabbed his arm and pulled him up causing Hikaru to moan in pain. He blushed darkly covering his mouth at the noise he had just made. He hadn't meant to and now he was very embarrassed that he had.
"Sure, though… are you sure you want to take a look at this right now? I mean, I’m a bit worried about you…’’
Hikaru froze looking at his hands on his lap now. Normally he would have answered right away with a smartass comment but he was having a lot of problems at the moment. One of which kept getting worse. 
He finally chose to say nothing and just focused on his phone that Shun was holding.
"You seem to be in pain, am I right…? Do you want me to get you something to drink? Do I need to do something for you? Just say the word and I will.’’
Hikaru heard Shun words but the last few sentences hurt more then they helped. His body and mind twisted constant images passing around now. 
The main one that kept sticking was Shun in the bathroom earlier that day after his shower. That mixed with his words just now were causing Hikaru's body to spiral out of his control. 

He looked up at Shun as he saw the boys mouth moving as if he was talking but he couldn't hear what he was saying.
'Ugh what's wrong with me? Damn it! I thought...why...ughhhh!' Hikaru shook his head frantically trying desperately to push back the memories and images. He stood suddenly up from Shuns bed started to panic and grow scared.
He wanted it but not right now. He wasn't sure what was wrong with him. Was he getting sick or something or was he just sick-minded? 
Hikaru placed his hands on his head starting to get a headache from all this now. 'No no no! I don't want that! Go away! What's wrong with me? Why is this happening to my body and mind? I don't want to do that!'
Slowly tears started to fall as he became more and more unsure, tired, and confused. He didn't want Shun to find out because he was sure the boy was normal and didn't have this problem. So why was it happening to him?
Hikaru whimpered as he slowly turned his head to look at Shun. He was sure the boy probably though something was wrong now. 

Dropping his arms to his sides Hikaru sighed before speaking.
"Takeru. I know you probably don't want to hear this shit but... Okay..." He swallowed as he blinked back tears. God he really didn't want to do this. This was all his grandfather's fault and he hated it so much. Nothing made sense and the people his grandfather had sent to speak with Hikaru on matters like this were wrong.
He struggled to find his words all the would terrified he was about to scared Shun away after everythinv he had do to pull him closer. Hikaru licked his lips still tasting Shuns which made it harder to speak.
"Listen... If you don't wanna hear this you can plug your ears or something but...I am having a really bad problem right now...and...i-i...I know how to fix it I just really really don't want to...I can't seem to find a way to shut it off sooo..." He shook quickly now having to force his body to be still as he balled up his fists. Closing his eyes tightly he continued. 
"Yeah I am 16 almost 17 and I don't understand what is wrong with my body or how to turn off my feelings down below... Sorry if I disgust you or make you uncomfortable. I don't want that and I really don't want to have to go fix the problem because... Because... It hurts and I am scared of my own body... If there is anyway you know to turn this off without touching please tell me... Also if I am making you scared or uncomfortable please feel free to tell me to shut the fuck up and go away..." He swallowed again face a dark red now as he looked at the ground. He hoped Shun would understand how much he really didn't want to feel this right now. He hugged himself with his arms fighting back tears that kept flowing down his cheeks quickly now.

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Grandfather Word Count: ~ Notes: Poor Hikaru nervous scared and tired. He's terrified of his own body from everything that has happened.  Also sorry this post sucks... ;_;

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:31 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Hikaru suddenly got up from Shun’s bed after Shun had spoken to him about the videos they could watch on his phone. Shun looked at the boy in confusion, not sure what to say or do. Hikaru seemed to have problems, it really seemed like he was on pain.
Shun moved towards the edge of his bed, sitting down and letting his legs dangle over it. He wanted to reach out his hand for Hikaru’s arm, as a way to comfort the boy, but he pulled back; it probably wasn’t a good idea to touch him right now. Hikaru didn’t seem to be in the mood for touching, Shun assumed.
He saw how Hikaru turned around to look at him and his eyes fell on the boy’s, noticing the tears rolling down his cheeks. Shun swallowed, wondering if Hikaru needed any help. he didn’t understand what was wrong with the boy right now, he didn’t know what he was going through. And it made Shun feel worried and useless. ‘’If only I knew what was wrong, then maybe I could help him…’’, he thought, staring up at Hikaru with sadness in his eyes.
‘’Takeru. I know you probably don't want to hear this shit but... Okay...’’, Hikaru suddenly mumbled and Shun looked at him in confusion, curiosity in his eyes. He really wanted to know what was going on, so he could try and help. ‘’Listen... If you don't wanna hear this you can plug your ears or something but...I am having a really bad problem right now...and...i-i...I know how to fix it I just really really don't want to...I can't seem to find a way to shut it off sooo...’’
Shun smiled weakly and nodded, trying to comfort the boy with his expression and his calm body language. ‘’Don’t worry, I want to listen. I want to know what’s wrong…’’, he responded, hoping Hikaru would tell him. Shun sure wasn’t going to plug his ears. ‘’Go ahead and tell me.’’

‘’Yeah I am 16 almost 17 and I don't understand what is wrong with my body or how to turn off my feelings down below... Sorry if I disgust you or make you uncomfortable. I don't want that and I really don't want to have to go fix the problem because... Because... It hurts and I am scared of my own body... If there is any way you know to turn this off without touching please tell me... Also if I am making you scared or uncomfortable please feel free to tell me to shut the fuck up and go away...’’, Hikaru spoke, his eyes shut tightly. He opened his eyes again after speaking and stared at the ground.
Shun stared at him in silence, blinking a few times in a row before opening his mouth to speak, yet closing it again soon after; he wanted to say something but he didn’t know what. He knew something was wrong, but he hadn’t expected Hikaru to tell him something like this.
‘’I guess the way he’s feeling right now is my fault, isn’t it…?’’, Shun thought, immediately feeling stupid and blaming himself, even though he didn’t quite know what he had done wrong. ‘’It was the hug and the kiss, wasn’t it? God, I’m so stupid… I shouldn’t have done that. now Hikaru feels bad and it’s because of me… I have to make this right. I have to help him and make him feel better.’’
Shun still sat on the edge of his bed, looking up at Hikaru. He opened his mouth to speak again, thinking, before finally giving an answer to the boy’s question.

‘’It’s okay, I’m not disgusted. I know how you feel.’’, he said, getting to his feet. He looked at Hikaru, smiling at him as in a way to comfort him a bit more. ‘’It’s hard to get rid of it without doing… what you were just talking about, but not impossible. Just try to think of something else. Go watch a movie or read a book and try to focus your mind on something else for a while. It will go away eventually. And another thing that helps for me…’’
Shun’s voice trailed off as he moved over to the bathroom, opening the door and stepping inside. He grabbed a washcloth from the sink and turned the water tap on, letting cold water flush over it. He squeezed most of the water out of it before moving out of the bathroom and returning to Hikaru.
‘’…Not sure if it will help for you too, but… lay a cold wet washcloth on your head. You might feel hot so this cools you down.’’, he continued to speak, pressing the cold washcloth against Hikaru’s forehead before smiling and putting it in the boy’s hands. ‘’Here, try it.’’
He sat back down on his bed, looking up at Hikaru. He felt really bad for making Hikaru feel the way he felt right now. He had never wanted for this to happen and to confuse the boy this much.
‘’There, I acted understanding and tried to help him. I didn’t laugh at him nor leave him alone because I didn’t really know what to say. If this isn’t the right thing to do then I don’t know anymore… At least I was able to think of something to try and help him. As long as he knows he can trust me and doesn’t feel uncomfortable near me, I’m fine…’’, Shun thought, swallowing.
‘’I’m sorry for making you feel like this, I didn’t mean to let this happen… If you want me to leave you alone for a few minutes I will do that.’’, he said to Hikaru, hoping the boy was feeling any better.

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: x Word count: 956 Notes: x
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:55 am

Hikaru hugged himself tightly not daring to look at Shun. He was afraid of what the boy might say, look, or think about him now. Only a little more then a week ago all he had received when he had spoke of how much he didn't want it, how much he didn't want the pain, was laughing and more pain.
He knew Shun wouldn't do to him what those men had, but he was slowly starting to really love this boy and he didn't want to chase him away. He had work slowly, understandingly to this point and he would have to start all over again.
“It's okay, I'm not disgusted. I know how you feel.”
Hikaru opened his eyes slowly as he heard those words and then the noise of Shun getting off his bed. Still hugging himself he pulled his head up in confusion to look at Shun. Really this was a surprise. Even when he had forced himself to tell him, forced himself to believe Shun wouldn't laugh or tell him off, he hadn't really believed it.
“It's hard to get rid of it without doing... what you were just talking about, but not impossible. Just try to think of something else. Go watch a movie or read a book and try to focus you mind on something else for a while. It will go away eventually. And another thing that helps for me...”
Hikaru listened to his words closely, feeling himself calm down enough to breath normal again. He still felt very warm his face heated up from his thoughts and how much he really didn't want to be there. Watching Shun move away from him and over to the bathroom, him raised his eyes in question. 'What's he going in there after?'

He felt a nervous feeling rise in his chest as he saw Shun coming back with a wet washcloth. “W-wait Takeru I-I...”  He swallowed not sure how to word it. His grandfather often told him about a wet washcloth and he knew all to well what it was for. He started shaking again not wanting to think about it.
“...Not sure if it will help for you too, but... lay a cold wet washcloth on you head. You might feel hot so this cools you down.”
Hikaru let out a heavy breath he didn't realize he was holding. 'At least he didn't ask me to do what I though he was going to. Though I should have thought of that myself...must be because I am freaking dead tired and not thinking straight or-'  His thoughts were cut off as Shun pressed the washrag to his forehead.
He jumped a bit from how cold it was but felt his face start to cool down. Well the spot that the wag rag was on cooled down while the rest of his face heated up again as he looked at Shun. Suddenly Shun pulled the washrag from his face and placed it into his hands before going back over to his bed.
“I'm sorry for making you feel like this, I didn't mean to let this happen... If you want me to leave you alone for a few minutes I will do that.”
Hikaru looked down at the washcloth before closing his eyes. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself and clear his racing mind. 'Okay Hikaru... cut it out... your in control not you body... ugh go away memories I don't want you here right now! I need to talk to Takeru... it's not his fault and he needs to know that..'  He shook his head pushing every though from his mind.

He let out a shaky breath and opened his eyes before walking over and sitting back down next to Shun. He swallowed and wiped the cold washrag over his face before dropping it into his lap and turning his attention to Shun.
Slowly as not to scare the boy he raised his hand up to Shun face and cupped his chin as he leaned in to kiss Shun softly on the lips. He pulled back after a few seconds smiling warmly at the boy. “It's not your fault. Nor is it really all mine either. What it is...is my body is unsure now since a lot was done daily to it...until a little over a week ago...”
Hikaru sighed looking at the washrag as the memories filled his mind again. He quickly caught himself though and shook his head again clearing his mind for the time being.
He scooted up next to Shun and rested his cheek on Shun shoulder. “Please don't beat yourself up for me again. You already did once tonight and I don't want you to have to again. I am fine now and like you said I just have to calm down. Since we're getting ready to watch YouTube then I am sure it will fade soon.”
Slowly he brushed a loose strand of Shuns soft hair from his face, tucking it behind his ear. He kissed his cheek quickly this time and softly before laying his head back on Shuns shoulder and looking down at the phone. “Thanks, Takeru. I love y-” He stopped himself quickly and fixed his words. “I would love to watch something now to take my mind off things. Show me some of you favor things to watch.”

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Shun's Ex, Yuki, Roki Word Count: 900 Notes: Hehe did you catch what he was going to say Shun? Also two kisses take that~ c;

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:59 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun watched how Hikaru sat back down next to him. He still seemed to feel uneasy and Shun felt bad for him, because he didn’t want the boy to feel bad. He looked at Hikaru when suddenly the boy held his face and kissed him softly in his lips. Shun looked nervously at Hikaru, blushing slightly and he turned his head to look away, at the ground. When Hikaru started speaking, however, Shun looked back at him.
‘’It's not your fault. Nor is it really all mine either. What it is...is my body is unsure now since a lot was done daily to it...until a little over a week ago...’’, Hikaru spoke and Shun looked confused at him, before sighing. ‘’I wish I could help him, make him feel better. He looks so sad…’’
He suddenly felt something on his shoulder and he jolted slightly, looking up to see it was Hikaru, resting his head on Shun’s shoulder. He didn’t quite feel comfortable having Hikaru there, but he didn’t want to make him feel bad, so he kept his mouth shut and just let it slide.
‘’Please don't beat yourself up for me again. You already did once tonight and I don't want you to have to again. I am fine now and like you said I just have to calm down. Since we're getting ready to watch YouTube then I am sure it will fade soon.’’, Hikaru said and Shun shrugged, but only slightly, because he didn’t want to push Hikaru away.
‘’Well I can’t help it for some reason… So I guess you better get used to it.’’, Shun responded, grinning slightly. It actually didn’t sound that funny, but Shun really wanted to joke around a bit so Hikaru wouldn’t feel too bad anymore.
Hikaru brushed some hair out of Shun’s face and Shun glanced at him for a moment, a slight blush on his face once more when Hikaru kissed his cheek. He bit his lip a bit, not sure how to respond to this. He didn’t know why he was so unsure. If it had still been Haya, Shun would have kissed back, he would have felt so much stronger and braver. But now he felt weak, weak and nervous; why did he feel like this? It was just a kiss, and Shun liked it, didn’t he?

‘’Thanks, Takeru. I love y- I would love to watch something now to take my mind off things. Show me some of you favorite things to watch.’’, Hikaru said and Shun’s blush grew darker. He stared at the ground for a moment, before looking at Hikaru’s phone, which he was holding in his hand still. He had completely forgotten about it. ‘’He almost said it, didn’t he…? What should I say? Should I say the same thing back? Just as simple as that? I don’t want him to feel bad, but this feels rather awkward… I wish I could love a boy without any trouble nor effort, why is that so hard?’’
Shun pushed his thoughts aside and swallowed, guessing it was best just to ignore it for now; Hikaru knew how he felt, how he thought about this, so there was no way Shun had to say it, like he was forced to. He didn’t need to respond to it if he didn’t feel like it, right?
‘’Y-yes, let’s watch some YouTube to take our mind of things…’’, he whispered, scrolling through the YouTube page. ‘’I often watch Fail Army, they post up videos containing stupid and funny blunders made by humans. This will sure make you laugh.’’
Shun looked at Hikaru, a smile appeared on his face as he thought of the videos they put up. Until now he had seen all of them, and he didn’t mind rewatching a few just to make Hikaru happy. And if there were any new videos, they would just watch those.

‘’Oh yes, there’s a new ‘Fails of the Week’, we could watch that one.’’, he said as he scrolled down their channel and found the newest videos. There even were three new videos already, but it wouldn’t take long to watch them because mostly one video took seven to ten minutes. They could always watch more after these.
‘’I hope he likes these videos. I don’t mind watching other stuff if he doesn’t, though. but it would be nice if we had the same taste for funny videos.’’, Shun thought, clicking on one of the newest. When he was about to click on play, he could hear a noise come from behind him; it was his phone on his nightstand, telling him he had a new message. Shun frowned and got to his feet, walking over and grabbing his phone. He stood there staring at the screen which lit up. there was a new text message, sent by one of his classmates, one of the only few classmates that didn’t call him ‘one of those foster children’, and Shun was glad about that.
‘’Hey man, I heard about your breakup with Haya. I can’t believe she just left you for someone else. Did you hear you had another new boy?’’, the text message said and Shun stared angry at the screen, a sound leaving his throat and closed mouth, almost like a cat hissing. Instead of responding he turned off his phone completely, laying it back on its spot on the nightstand.
He returned to Hikaru, sitting down beside the boy again, and grabbing the boy’s phone again. ‘’Sorry about that… Some classmate about some useless stuff… Let’s watch this video, I can use some distraction right now. Okay?’’, he said to Hikaru. He looked at the boy and smiled a fake smile, hoping Hikaru wouldn’t start worrying about him. But behind his eyelids he could feel tears stinging slightly. They never came to the surface though, and Hikaru probably didn’t even see them.

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Haya, classmate Word count: 985 Notes: x
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:32 am

“Y-yes, let's watch some YouTube to take our mind of things... I often watch Fail Army, they post up videos containing stupid and funny blunders made by humans. This will sure make you laugh.”
Hikaru lifted his head from Shuns shoulder as the boy smiled at him. Had he heard him? Sure he hadn't done it on purpose but still he had though Shun would react some way or other. 'Did...did I scare him with my stupid mistake? Dummy why did I say that? Am I that tired?'
Hikaru shook his head mentally beating himself up. He sighed heavily as he stared down at his cellphone Shun was still holding. 'Ugh even being half asleep that's no excuse...'  He let his thoughts trail off as he get a headache. He was tired and mentally wore out from the day and as night got closer it didn't help any.
“Oh yes, there's a new 'Fails of the Week', we could watch that one.”
Hikaru stared at the screen hearing Shuns words and watching him click on it, but not really being all there. He thoughts kept trailing back to everything that had happened today. Everything he had told Shun and everything Shun had told him. 'If I take into thought everything that has happened since I met this boy...then I think his feelings towards being with a boy are growing...not as fast as I would like but at a amazing speed for him I am sure...still I keep saying and doing stuff that hurts him I think...'

He suddenly heard a noise from the table near Shuns bed and looked at in still deep in though. He watched in a daze as Shun stood up and walked over to check on it.
Hikaru felt his thoughts turn to things he would rather not have been thinking about but he was starting to worry about things he might have done to hurt Shun. Which then lead to things others might have done to hurt the boy, namely his father and ex-girlfriend. This then finally lead to things Hikaru had actually had done to him and could understand from another victims point of view.
He swallowed and held his forehead with one hand as memories flooded in from the back of his mind. He knew he should push them back but he couldn't seem to get them to go away like before. His body slowly started to shake as he tried to push the pain filled memories that now plagued his mind.
Suddenly he felt movement next to him and he opened his eyes quickly to look at Shun. Pain and fear were filling his eyes in the form of tears as he heard the boy start speaking.
“Sorry about that... Some classmate about some useless stuff... Let's watch this video, I can use some distraction right now. Okay?”

Hikaru nodded hearing a slight bit of pain and worry in the boys voice though he didn't say anything. 'Might just be my imagination...probably talking about me anyway...fucking sick stupid dumbass I am...'  He quickly blinked his eyes trying to hide them and the ever growing pain and fear in his mind.
“O-okay...”  He mangaged to say before his voice broke. Turning to the cellphone screen he dared not to say anymore. He didn't really trust himself at the moment and didn't want to make things worse with his stuttering about things he weren't even sure were true.
Slowly Hikaru reached forward and pushed his finger softly to the screen playing the video. He looked at the time bar noticing it was about ten minutes long. 'Just hope when this is over and we're done watching videos that I can stay quiet enough for him to sleep and forget about me for the time being...i know I won't get any...but...ugh memories making it hard to relax dang it!'  He held his head again as he tried to concentrate on the video playing. “Oww...” He softly muttered closing one of his eyes as tears filled them again. He kept his face pulled down away from Shuns view hoping the boy won't notice.

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Shun's Ex, Shun's Father, His grandfather Word Count: 700 Notes: Omg I know this sucks bad and I am so sorry... ;_;

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:09 pm

Lumineux watch while the boys spoke with each other until Kain turned to speak to her after Hikaru and Shun left. “Um sure Lumi if you want but it's pretty strong stuff and can mess you pretty quick if your not use to it. But I think I can find us a bottle sometime here soon. Anyways do you still want to get a drink or something here since Shun offered to pay for us? Or do you just want to head back to the home since it's kinda getting late after all we could get the drinks to go?” She thought for a moment about what Kain said about the drink. 'At least it would be with him' She smiled more and looked at Kain "yea let's get the drinks to go and we can get ourselves something on the way home." Lumi got up and walked to the front counter asking for to drinks and gave them the paper shun had written. She walked back with the drinks and handed one to Kain before taking his hand and pulling him to the door. "I think I saw a place not far from here." She looked around for moment and stepped out walking down the street. After some time she walked into a store. "I'll buy it okay since it was my idea" Lumi walked down a few isles looking at the different from types of beverages. Finally she saw the one kain and shun had been talking about. Grabbing one for herself and another for the one shun had drank. She paid for them and walked back out pulling kain with her. Walking down the street again she handed the bag to Kain. "It's better off in your hands for now" she giggled heading home.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:46 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun looked worried at Hikaru when the boy bumbled a simple ‘’okay’’; he looked so sad and Shun wondered if there was anything he could do to make him feel better. But guessing right now he couldn’t do much, he realized maybe it was best to keep himself quiet and watch the video right now. He watched how Hikaru pushed the play button and Shun stared at the screen after that, noticing the video was ten minutes long.
That was still too short to Shun, though; he wanted to watch more videos, he could watch them for hours, even the same over and over again. He would choose the next video; these videos made him laugh so they would sure make Hikaru laugh as well.
People on skateboards, breaking them or getting hit by them in their ‘vital’ organ. People breaking through their trampoline, people falling during skiing or snowboarding and people just doing silly things no one else would probably do and mess it all up.
It didn’t take long before it all made Shun chuckle, and eventually halfway he started laughing, completely forgetting about the text message from his classmate about Haya or the sadness Hikaru had been feeling moments ago. He hoped Hikaru was enjoying these videos and cheering up a bit more just as he was.
‘’Oh man, I love this so much! These are the best videos out there.’’, Shun said excited, grinning at the screen. ‘’It’s like most of them just do it on purpose so that they get a lot of likes on the internet, but most of them are just too dumb to think what is right and wrong to do, oh man.’’

‘’What do you think of these videos, Hikaru? Do you like them?’’, the boy asked and he turned his head away from the small screen to look at Hikaru, smiling at him. When he noticed Hikaru’s face, like the boy was in pain or something, the smile faded. ‘’Hey, are you okay…?’’
‘’Is he in pain?’’, he thought as he put the video on hold, pushing the pause button. He then laid Hikaru’s phone beside him on his bed and turned his body slightly so he could face Hikaru more easily. He rested his hand on his shoulder, looking worried at him.
‘’What’s wrong? Does it hurt anywhere?’’, he asked, gently rubbing the boy’s shoulder. He noticed Hikaru holding his head slightly and he smiled weakly at him as to try and comfort him. ‘’Do you have a headache? I know how that feels, I have migraine a lot. If you need any aspirin, let me know, okay?’’
He ran his hand through Hikaru’s hair, patting the boy’s head. His smile got a bit brighter again as he tried to make Hikaru feel better. ‘’Can you still watch the videos? Or do you maybe want to sleep? I can let you rest if you like that better.’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Classmate, Haya Word count: 488 Notes: This post I pretty alright even though it’s short.
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:54 am

((HEY. SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. ILY. OKAY. PEACE OUT.))

Sasha listened to the sound of Veri's breathing.
When it began to grow more steady and she fell somewhat limp, Sasha slowly rolled over the girl and stared up at the ceiling, batting her eyelashes as she drew wet blonde hair away from her mouth and eyes.

She got up, and dropped her towel, shivering at the cool air in the room before she wobbled on over to her belongings. She shimmied on a new set of panties and a bra, before she picked up a big black shirt she knew was Verine's ((oh ho ho c;)) and slipped that on.
Then she grabbed a bottle of lotion and basically just lotioned herself up, smiling once she was done. Yep. Her legs were real smooth.
Smiling stupidly just because she wore Veri's shirt and her legs were pretty soft, she skipped all the way downstairs before she stopped and looked about, tucking wet strands of hair behind her small ear, green eyes narrowed and peach lips pouted.
She didn't want to run into Dawn or anyone else, afraid that they could see her shame in her eyes.
She was still upset at herself for being so..so..womanly? Was that the word? She wasn't sure.
Sasha was taught to like men. And yet it was Verine, a girl, that seduced Sasha and pleasured her into her own little oblivion.
She didn't mean to be attracted to Verine.
It just happened.
And it was great.
Creeping down the hall and quickly passing by room doors, she sighed.
Verine made this house seem okay.
Oh, Veri~
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:40 pm

Hikaru held his hand to the side of his head trying to ease the pain from his headache. He had always had frequent headaches growing up but he hated when they were this bad. They seemed to grow worse the older he got which kinda confused him but he really never stopped to find out why.
Staring at the cellphone screen he tried to concentrate on the video but the lights were making it worse. Finally he closed his eyes trying to push all thoughts from his mind, hoping it would help a bit.
“What do you think of these Videos, Hikaru? Do you like them? Hey, are you okay...?”
Hikaru heard Shun speaking to him and then the video stop playing. He opened his eyes slowly looking up into Shuns eyes and seeing to his surprise genuine concern and worry.
'That's different...most other people pity me...never had a person worry this much about me...though now that I think about it...Takeru is no normal boy to me...' He swallowed wincing at the pain again as he let his thoughts trail off again. He still couldn't seem to shake the memories though he was so use to them now they didn't really seem to make his headache worse. It just kinda stayed the same, neither fading nor growing worse.

Hikaru felt Shuns hand rubbing his shoulder softly and he blinked a few times at the boy. Was he really that worried about him? He was almost certain he was but couldn't really be sure.
“What's wrong? Does it hurt anywhere? Do you have a headache? I know how that feels, I have migraine a lot. If you need any aspirin, let me know, okay?”
Hikaru nodded at Shun words slowly pulling his hand from his head. “Yeah. I usually have tons of meds in my system so that might have something to do with it.” He winced again as the pain came back again causing more pain. Really he didn't know how much more he could take. It already felt like someone was stabbing him in the side of the head over and over again.
Suddenly Shun ran his hand thru his hair and all thoughts and pain faded quite a bit, though didn't disappear completely. He noticed Shun smiling at him as he stared in awe.
“Can you still watch the videos? Or do you maybe want to sleep? I can let you rest if you like that better.”
Hikaru swallowed and sat up, eye's widening. 'No...I don't wanna sleep. If I sleep then I will have to relive those memories over again...all the pain...all the fear and hurt...no...no no no no no!'

He shook his head quickly hugging his body as he started muttering. “No...no I am scared of the dark...and I don't wanna sleep...don't make me re-live them...please...”
Opening his eyes he begging Shun with his eyes as he blinked back tears. “Please don't make me. I want to watch movies all night long. I never want to sleep.”
Realizing he was shaking badly now he let out a shaky breath. He tried to force himself to cam down growing tired of making a weak idiot of himself in from of Shun. He wanted Shun to think of him as a strong, steady person who he could trust and always come to. 'If I keep this up he'll never want to be with me...I need to man up and drop this helpless boy act...why can't I get rid of my memories? It would make things so much easier...'
Forcing his arms from their normal hugging position he looked up at Shun smiling weakly. “I am okay, Takeru. I promise. Some of that headache med would be very helpful though. I usually take two pills if that helps.”
Liking how good a job he was finally doing of hiding his pain and fears he continued to speak though his voice kept giving him away. “To answer you question about watching more videos. Yes. I am fine and can still watch more. I really like them and want to thank you for showing them to me. I will tell you that I am really not tired at all so I would love to see them all if your okay with showing me.”
Hikaru sighed again letting out a very shaky breath as he forced the fake smile to stay on his face. He really wanted to do whatever it took to stay awake. Even if Shun fell asleep and he had to fight by himself all night long.

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 800 Notes: Omg so tired... -.-

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:54 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Yeah. I usually have tons of meds in my system so that might have something to do with it.’’, Hikaru said and Shun looked worried at him, nodding slowly. ‘’I see…’’, he whispered in response and he got to his feet, still looking at the boy. He smiled again. ‘’I have some aspirin, I will get it for you. Stay still; moving around will make it hurt more, I think you know that.’’
Shun winked at him before turning around, moving to one of his drawers and opening it, searching through it. After Shun had asked him, however, if he could still watch videos or wanted to sleep, Hikaru’s start freaking out, sort of.
‘’No...no I am scared of the dark...and I don't wanna sleep...don't make me re-live them...please... Please don't make me. I want to watch movies all night long. I never want to sleep.’’, the boy said and Shun looked worried at him, walking back over to him, but before he even had a chance to reach his hand out for him, Hikaru looked up at him, hugging himself. ‘’I am okay, Takeru. I promise. Some of that headache med would be very helpful though. I usually take two pills if that helps. To answer you question about watching more videos. Yes. I am fine and can still watch more. I really like them and want to thank you for showing them to me. I will tell you that I am really not tired at all so I would love to see them all if your okay with showing me.’’
Shun looked at him, narrowing his eyes and biting his lip. He had to say something, and he exactly knew what. ‘’You’re lying, stop lying to me. You’re not fine and I can tell. I don’t mind it if you are feeling bad, I want to take care of you if you do. You don’t have to act though when you’re feeling horrible. If there’s anything you need, any help at all, just ask me and I’ll help you. You don’t need to act though, Hikaru. I prefer a boy with feelings and emotions over a boy who doesn’t show them and pretends he’s way stronger than he actually truly is.’’, Shun said, and with those words he turned around to search through his drawer again.

He found the aspirin and took it out, as well as sleeping pills he would use when having a bad night or feeling stress for a test the next day and not being able to sleep. ‘’I hope he listened to me and took my advice, I don’t like him lying to me. He’s not fine and he needs to know I want to help him.’’, Shun thought and he closed the drawer, looking at Hikaru with worry in his eyes, yet his face held an expression of determination. ‘’He said he doesn’t want to sleep. He’s probably coping with bad memories. But if he swallows these sleeping pills I’m sure he’ll be fine. As long as he wants to take them, of course. I hope he does…’’
He walked back over to his bed and sat down beside Hikaru, grabbing one of the boy’s hands and pulling it up. He dropped the aspirin in it, as well as one of the sleeping pills.
‘’Swallow this aspirin and you will feel better, I’m sure of it. As for this other pill; it’s a sleeping pill. Take this and you will be able to sleep tonight. You need your rest, too. Please, take both of them. And don’t tell me you’re fine, because I know you’re not. Remember what I just told you about what I prefer in people. So just take these.’’
Shun leaned back a bit and sighed, hoping Hikaru would take the pills and not complain. He glanced at the boy again and an idea came to him. He grinned at it slightly and then smiled, turning his head to look Hikaru in his eyes. ‘’Let’s make a deal. If you take both these pills I will kiss you. Sounds good enough? Also, I’m not sure who’s gonna cook tonight because I cooked yesterday but if you’re hungry I could order a pizza…’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: x Word count: 703 Notes: Oh damn. Let’s see how Hikaru will respond to sudden immense-serious-Shun. X3
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:53 pm

Hikaru fought with every bit of strength he had to keep that fake smile up. He had to be strong and never show any weakness. His grandfather had pretty much beaten it into him in several ways ever since he was born and he knew that even if he was gay he could never show any weakness. Especially not in front of his love, especially not in front of Shun.
'It's will be just like everyone else...even his love with fade it I keep this fucking baby girl act up...'  Hikaru thought over an over again to himself. His thoughts were suddnely cut thru when he looked up to see if Shun had gotten the med he had said he was getting.
The look on Shuns face caused Hikaru to freeze as fear sinked into his mind. He looked upset. Mad almost. Did he do something wrong?
“You're lying, stop lying to me. You're not fine and I can tell. I don't mind it if your feeling bad, I want to take care of you if you do. You won't have to act though when you're feeling horrible. You don't need to act though, Hikaru. I prefer a boy with feelings and emotions over a boy who doesn't show them and pretends he's way stronger then he actually truly is.”
Hikaru saw Shun turn away in a daze as all thoughts left his mind. He didn't know what to do or say or even think anymore. All his life he had been told he was weak and to man up. Consantly he had been beaten and yelled at for even being sick with a cold. But what Shun had said floored him and didn't make any sense.

'But...but...I...I thought...If I give in then I'll be showing how weak I really am...I can't do that...He'll get tired and leave me...he'll hate me and push me away like everyone else...But if what he just said is true then...then...I...I...dunno...'  Hikaru swallowed shaking his head slowly as he looked down at the covers on the bed.
“But...” He said in a silent whisper to himself. “If I...I can't win either way...either why I will...will lose him...”  He swallowed again desperately trying to keep his tears at bay. He was to tired and confused to think about anything at all.
Memories flooded his mind causing his headache to grow worse. He hugged himself as he let out a tiny whimper. His grandfather's voice rang out in his mind telling him over and over again how weak he was. How he was going to fix it. How he did fix it.
Hikaru felt his tears spill over. “I dunno...i just dunno anymore...to tired to think straight...haven't gotten any sleep in months really... and... and... I... d-don't... un... der... sta... nd...”  He blinked his eyes trying to force the tear back.
Sudden movement next to him caused him to look up quickly. He saw Shun sit down thru watery eyes and blushed a bit.
“Swallow this aspirin and you will feel better, I’m sure of it. As for this other pill; it’s a sleeping pill. Take this and you will be able to sleep tonight. You need your rest, too. Please, take both of them. And don’t tell me you’re fine, because I know you’re not. Remember what I just told you about what I prefer in people. So just take these.”

Hikaru stared down at the pills in his hand before looking back at Shun. “B-but I...I...”
“Let’s make a deal. If you take both these pills I will kiss you. Sounds good enough? Also, I’m not sure who’s gonna cook tonight because I cooked yesterday but if you’re hungry I could order a pizza…”
Hikaru wiped at his eyes quickly trying to stop his tears. 'So being a baby, stop being a baby.' He said over and over again. He sighed and looked up at Shun forcing a smile.
“Course I remember what you said, Takeru. And I...I...” He coughed as more tears filled his eyes. He quickly wiped them away shaking his head quickly. He looked back up at Shun trying to keep his voice from breaking. “I promise to take the pills so...so...I...ugh damn it...”
Hikaru closed his eyes and turned suddenly breaking finally. He cried into Shuns pillow on his bed letting a waterfall of tears pour out finally. Sobbing loudly he shook his head and shoulders. He pulled his head up a bit coughing from all his crying trying to force out words to explain his actions.
“T-takeru I can't win for losing in this world now. If I do as you say you'll leave me like everyone else, but if I don't you'll leave me like everyone else.”  Hikaru managed out in-between sobs.
“I don't want to go to sleep because if I do then I will be forced to relive the memories, and I don't want to. If I...” He started coughing again almost throwing up from all his shaking now. “If I sleep they always feel so real and always remind me how fucking alone I am and always will be.”

Hikaru started whimpering loudly as more tears flood down his cheeks. 'Damn it all...I fucking broke...might as well keep going I guess...'  He forced himself to look up at Shun blinking his eyes rapidly to keep his eyes from blurring up.
“You want me to show emotions and feelings? I-I did and am and what's more...I...l-love...you. More then anyone else right now and I know its only a little bit but still...I will do anything you say even if it show me to be weak. Because...b-because I know some day your going to leave me anyway like everyone else in my life...and I guess I will have to accept that now...”  He looked at his hand that still held the pills he had been given. Coughing again he forced himself to swallow them. “There...t-took them...”  He stuttered tearing up again. “S-sorry if I scared you with my sudden crying but...I was told I can't show any feeling or emotion and your words confused me...still do...”  He rested his head on Shun pillow looking at the boy. He couldn't really take his eyes off him and wanted to ask for comfort from his but figured he did enough damage already. No need to make it worse.

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:36 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Hikaru had started to tear up and Shun didn't like it one bit. He didn't want Hikaru to be sad, he didn't want the boy to lie to him. ‘’Course I remember what you said, Takeru. And I...I... I promise so...so...I...ugh damn it...’’, the boy said and suddenly he broke down, tears streaming down his face like a waterfall. Shun bit his lip as he watched in silence, not knowing what to do or say right now. He could talk to Hikaru or try to hug him, but right now probably wasn't the right idea.
‘’T-takeru I can't win for losing in this world now. If I do as you say you'll leave me like everyone else, but if I don't you'll leave me like everyone else. I don't want to go to sleep because if I do then I will be forced to relive the memories, If I... If I sleep they always feel so real and always remind me how fucking alone I am and always will be.’’, the boy said and it looked like he was going to vomit. Shun bit his lip harder, causing it to bleed. He wanted to scream at Hikaru to finally listen to him, but that would only make things worse. If Hikaru had more to say he would wait till after that to say some things himself.
‘’You want me to show my feelings an emotions? ...I...l-love...you. More then anyone else right now and I know its only a little bit but still...I will do anything you say even if it show me to be weak. Because...b-because I know some day your going to leave anyway like everyone else in my life...and I guess I will have to accept that now... ’’

Shun watched how Hikaru swallowed down the two pills all at once and praised himself in his mind, but Hikaru's words still worried him, so he stayed quiet when the boy continued to speak to him.
‘’There...t-took them... S-sorry if I scared you with my sudden crying but...I was told I can't show any feeling or emotion and your words confused me...still do...’’, Hikaru said and he laid down, looking up at Shun. The boy seemed tired and confused and Shun finally decided to make a move. He smiled weakly, running his hand through Hikaru's hair.
‘’Hikaru, it's all right to show your emotions and feelings. Your grandfather is wrong, he,has been wrong all this time. I mean, look what he did to you; even more evidence he was wrong.’’, Shun said and he remembered his father's words about homosexuality and everything around it. He swallowed and shook his head, laying down beside Hikaru and hugging the boy. ‘’And I'll never leave you, you're not alone. Even if we never end up really together or do but it doesn't work out, I'll never leave your side, got that? If you say I'll leave you like everyone else, you clearly don't know me and you should get to learn me better. You can't say something like this about me after knowing me for only half a day. By the way, you took the pills and I promised something so I guess I should keep my word, no?’’
Shun smiled and chuckled a bit, turning Hikaru's head a bit so he could look the boy in his eyes and he leaned in a bit, pressing his lips on Hikaru's and kissing the boy deeply. It still felt rather awkward, but Shun had learned his father had been wrong, so it didn't feel as wrong anymore are it did before.

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Hikaru's grandfather, his own father Word count: x Notes: Yes Shun, just yes!
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:39 pm

Hikaru whimpered softly as his tears kept falling heavily. He was beginning to think they would never stop. It wouldn't be the first time though. He had spend hours crying his eyes out before his tears finally stopped. 
Suddenly he heard movement from Shun and turned to see the boy reach out to him. Softly he felt him touch his hair and he blinked several times as his eyes widened. He started at the boy thru huge watery orbs as he heard his start talking.
"Hikaru, it's all right to show your emotions and feelings. Your grandfather is wrong, he,has been wrong all this time. I mean, look what he did to you; even more evidence he was wrong.’’
Hikaru coughed softly slowly started to calm down though he was still crying really bad. He nodded slowly at Shuns words not really sure what to say. He felt the bed move and then Shun lay down beside him. Looking at the boys he sniffles wiping his eyes quickly trying to stop them again.
Arms reached out and hugged him causing him to gasp softly. No one had ever really hugged him before. Not that he could remember.
"And I'll never leave you, you're not alone. Even if we never end up really together or do but it doesn't work out, I'll never leave your side, got that? If you say I'll leave you like everyone else, you clearly don't know me and you should get to learn me better. You can't say something like this about me after knowing me for only half a day. By the way, you took the pills and I promised something so I guess I should keep my word, no?"
Hikaru nodded again feeling his tears slowly stopping. For Tue first time in his life he felt safe and wanted. Even if they didn't end up together just knowing that he had someone who would finally never leave him was comforting. That's all he had ever really wanted, all he had really begged for since he was a tiny baby.
When Shun leaned in and turned his face towards his Hikaru froze. 'Wh-what he gonna...gonna...' He thoughts trailed off as he felt Shun lips touch his.
Hikaru closed his eyes melting into the kiss. All doubt, hurt, pain, and memories left his mind. The only thing he was focusing on was Shun and how much his love for the boy was growing.
Slowly Hikaru pulled back from their deep kiss. He pecked at Shuns lips a few more times before finally pulling himself away. Opening his eyes he looked at Shun blinking the last of his tears away. He took a deep breath and reached up to brush Shuns hair from his face. 

"Okay...I'll do it..." He whispered softly. Opening his mouth he started to add to it but closed it again as he tried to form the words he wanted to use.
'I can't fuck this up. I have to make it sound perfect. Have to tell him exactly what he needs to know.' He thought carefully. Waiting a few minutes he finally spoke again. 
"I am gonna do something that might kick me into he teeth later but right now I don't care. Takeru...Shun...I want to make you a promise. I promise that I will not hide anything from you ever. Feelings... Emotions... Secrets... Nothing ever. I will lower my shields for you and only you." Hikaru swallowed shaking badly now. What he was saying he meant but it was causing his heart to increase and his stomach to hurt.
He swallowed a few times clearing his throat before continuing.  "Okay...first off...I am a very emotional person and I have very very bad memories of things that happened to me only a week ago. I was told to never show weakness by my grandfather yet I always did. Its part of me and I might never outgrow it...but...if you want me to be truthful and show feelings I will try." Hikaru nodded his head to the side smiling warmly. 
Suddenly he yawned and blinked his eyes. He looked around sleepily as he tried to find his phone. "Where's my phone? I wanna watch more of those things. Also is it okay.. If I sleep here? If not that's fine I can go to my own bed..."
'...and just cry myself to sleep again...like always...' He finished in his thoughts.

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Grandfather Word Count: ~ Notes: Sucks this post sucks so much... ;_;

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:18 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Hikaru kissed him back and Shun closed his eyes firmly, his heartbeat increasing. He began to feel a bit sick, probably out of nervousness, but he didn’t want to pull back yet. When he had last kissed Hikaru he had pulled back too soon and he had felt guilty about it. And he had to overcome his fear for dating another boy, so he had to keep on going, he had to stop feeling nervous about it, stop feeling like it was wrong.
He felt Hikaru pulled back and kiss his lips a few times more before actually stopping, and Shun opened his eyes to look at the boy, a faint blush on his face. When he opened his different colored eyes he saw Hikaru’s hand reaching out for his face. He jolted a bit but calmed down after he noticed Hikaru only wanted to brush some hair out of Shun’s face. Shun sighed in relief, feeling a bit better; he was glad he had done this. It all seemed less scary now. But still, the others in the house didn’t know yet, they didn’t even know Shun could feel something for boys, as well; should he tell them? The thought frightened him; no, he didn’t want to tell anyone. At least, not yet.
‘’What if they don’t understand and start hating me for it…? I mean, would they do that…? I don’t feel like telling…’’, he thought, his thoughts making him grow slightly nervous again. He swallowed; he didn’t want to feel like this, he hated it.
‘’Okay...I'll do it...’’, Hikaru suddenly spoke and Shun looked up at the boy in confusion, waiting him for to continue, whatever he was going to say to him. ‘’I am gonna do something that might kick me into the teeth later but right now I don't care. Takeru...Shun...I want to make you a promise. I promise that I will not hide anything from you ever. Feelings... Emotions... Secrets... Nothing ever. I will lower my shields for you and only you. Okay...first off...I am a very emotional person and I have very very bad memories of things that happened to me only a week ago. I was told to never show weakness by my grandfather yet I always did. It’s part of me and I might never outgrow it...but...if you want me to be truthful and show feelings I will try.’’

Shun blinked his eyes a few times before smiling weakly at him, nodding understanding. ‘’I don’t mind you being emotional, I am too, quite a lot, actually…’’, he said, resting his head on his own pillow, staring at the sheets for a moment before looking back up at Hikaru. ‘’I want you to be emotional; I want you to be you. There’s nothing wrong with being who you truly are, trust me.’’
‘’Why am I giving this advice while I can’t even be truly me, myself? I shouldn’t have said that… but, it’s true. However, I guess my reasons are different, not…?’’, he thought after his words to Hikaru, biting his lip slightly. He didn’t know anymore what he should believe himself. Yes, it was true that you had to be yourself, that you had to be able to, but he also didn’t want to tell anyone about his secret. Hikaru was the only one who knew. And Shun was quite afraid the others would find out too soon enough. It made him feel sick. ‘’I… can I really do this? I hope so… And I hope that if the others in the house ever do find out about my sexuality, they will accept it…’’
‘’Where's my phone? I wanna watch more of those things. Also is it okay… If I sleep here? If not that's fine I can go to my own bed...’’, Hikaru mumbled and Shun looked his way, waking from his daydreaming. At Hikaru’s last question a blush spread across his face and he sat up, staring down at the boy. What was he going to say? No? He didn’t really want to share his bed with someone, especially not Hikaru, not right now. It felt so… strange. But he couldn’t refuse either, because he didn’t want Hikaru to feel insecure or lonely in their room. And since Hikaru had told him about what happened to him only a week ago, Shun guessed the boy would feel so afraid in his bed alone.

He remembered the mattress under his bed and a pair of sheets under his small closet, on his side of the room. Shun had always had a habit of buying something of the same kind when he noticed that one item he already had slowly breaking. His mattress needed replacement, in about three months from now, or still longer, but this had made him buy a new mattress about a month ago, and it was still laying here under his bed, waiting for him to be used. Hikaru could sleep in Shun’s bed, and Shun could sleep on the new mattress just next to his bed.
‘’O-okay… I don’t really wanna share a bed yet… though, but… I got a mattress…’’, he whispered, trying to force his heartbeat down a bit. He stood up from his own bed and searched underneath it, pulling out the mattress. He looked up at Hikaru as he put it in the right place, shoving it around a bit. ‘’I um… can sleep here tonight and you can sleep in my bed… We won’t really share a bed but I’ll be close near you and we can hold hands, I guess…’’, he mumbled, moving towards his closet and pulling the bed sheets out from underneath it, turning back around and laying them on the mattress. Searching in one of his drawers afterwards, he found another pillow, and he threw it on the mattress as well, putting it in the right place.
‘’Sounds g-good…?’’, he asked, hoping Hikaru would approve. He didn’t want to hurt the boy’s feelings by refusing to share one bed, so he tried to think of the best solution he could use instead. He sat back down on the bed and glanced at Hikaru, rubbing the back of his head. ‘’I mean um… just… not yet… share one… I guess…’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: The others Word count: 1042 Notes: Yes Shun, hold his hand tonight~ <3
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next