The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
The Main Den - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
The Main Den - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
The Main Den - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
The Main Den - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
The Main Den - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

+31
Niko
Zara
Lupa
Zodiak
Kurly
Kazimir
Maverick
Adlia
Castor
Ophelia
Shun
Keane
Hikaru
Dido
Mirage
Topaz
Coal
Kahlua
Kain
Makoce
Roki
Kanaya
BM100
Jeamesero
Caro
Winter
Shadow
Bright Fang
Cassiel
Dawn
Verine
35 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Main Den - Page 11 Empty The Main Den

Post by Jeamesero Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeamesero giggled when suddenly Navin came around and glomped to Kanaya. His nervous feeling disappeared as the pup gave him the courage to stay; this pup still loved him, even though Jeamesero kept his distance from them because he was afraid to hurt them.
"Haha, Navin. Well, Kanaya is sure going to stay, so you don't have to worry about that.", Jeamesero said to Navin, before looking at Kanaya, smiling at her. "Right, Kanaya?"
Looking back at Navin he giggled again, and wagged his tail amused. "Since your father is busy, could you give Kanaya her rank? Pleaseeee?"
Jeamesero looked up when he heard paw steps and smelled the scent of an unfamiliar wolf, his eyes met those of another wolf. He didn't know who it was, but this male didn't seem dangerous.
The Hudson Bay wolf smiled at the newcomer, a quick wag of his tail.
"Um hello, nice to meet you, Scout."

Addressed: Kanaya, Navin, Scout Mentioned: Cassiel Word Count: - Notes: Lame catch up post...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

The Main Den - Page 11 Empty Re: The Main Den

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:11 am

‹◊› The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain. ‹◊›

Feather listened to Caro quietly before deciding on her appropriate response. “I don't understand how you can always be so.. hollow.” Feather spoke with a delicate innocence, She couldn't think of a better word. It wasn't cold, and it wasn't dead, it was a burned tree that had been struck by lightning and no longer emitted any hope. Hollow.
She looked softly at Caro, and frowned when he seemed so upset about the younger wolves joining them. “You're not very adventurous with who you talk to.” The younger healer lifted a paw and poked Caro gently. “You should go welcome them in a friendly way.” She exaggerated the word that implied niceness. A teasing smile rose to her lips, knowing that speaking to energetic wolves would be torture enough for him to go insane... or even more insane.
Worry was the next expression that rose to her eyes, ”A healer that is sick should never heal, and you love healing. You need to get better. Go rest; I'll go hunt you a rabbit. Healer's orders. Don't question me or I'll have to kill you.” Her threat wasn't even slightly serious, she had smiled sarcastically and managed to chuckle as she trotted into the forest for the second time that day.

Feather reached a clearing that the entire pack knew to be the emergency hunting grounds. There were always rabbits in the nests beneath the earth. Always. Fea picked up the strong, guaranteed scent of a burrow full of not-so-young rabbits, but she also picked up the scent of a fox. She saw the orange tail vanish into the brush as Feather emerged, and she saw the tufts of fur that it had left behind. “I'll tell Verine when I get back.”
Feather didn't take long to scoop a frightened rabbit from it's hollow and into her jaws. She didn't allow the animal any pain, as she never wished to allow anybody.
It wasn't long before Feather returned to the camp and her eyes settled on Caro. “Here, eat up and rest. I'll take care of any injured, but I don't think there is any.” She smiled gently at Caro and turned to find the alphess still with Wahya.

“Verine. I'm so sorry to bother you. I saw the tail of a fox disappear into the bush by the rabbits' hollows. I don't think it's anything to worry about, but perhaps just for the safety of the young ones, don't let them go out alone? I don't want to treat any damaged pups, they're so hard to convince that the leaves are good for them.” The healer chuckled a little bit and smiled respectfully at the Alphess before turning and nodding at Wahya, “You know that they're good for you though. So you don't argue. I'm so sorry they taste bad, but you'll get used to it.”
She nudged them both and smiled at Gravity before turning away and making her way back to Caro. She smiled and sat, “Anything I can get you? If you say privacy or isolation or some crap like that I'll smack you.”

Addressed: ‹◊› Caro, Verine, Wahya (BM100) ‹◊›
Mentioned: ‹◊› ‹◊›
Notes: ‹◊› ‹◊›

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:14 pm

CARO:

He could hear her delicate words play in front of him. Yet he was use to words, to tones, they almost were blurred into one, something that was so easily distinguished.
He had been lied to many times.
However, not yet by her.
Focusing, his brows lifted to her next line, "I don't understand how you can always be so... hollow."

His body released a sigh, eyes diverting, looking into the distance, towards the mountains from which he passed through, front which he came from his home land. A foreign tone overcame him, his lips were not sealed in this moment as usual, and the words slipped before he could stop them, "It's less painful than being nice."
Upon realization, he cleared his throat, and then built up his fortress of placid emotions, and unreadable expressions.

Feather continued,  "You're not very adventurous with who you talk to. You should go welcome them in a friendly way."

His ears twitched, before looking at her, with an incredulous mock, "Am I not friendly?" his voice was a basin of sarcasm.

Then she fretted over his state, from which he was unaccustomed to. There were hardly ever creatures in his existence that cared about his health. He felt flustered, and slightly taken back.
It could have also been classified as being appalled.
Truly, his face looked amusing without him knowing.
”A healer that is sick should never heal, and you love healing. You need to get better. Go rest; I'll go hunt you a rabbit. Healer's orders. Don't question me or I'll have to kill you.”

There was nothing that could hide the amusement that widened the male's eyes. Such a fiery, energetic small creature, who held the strength in her voice that she lacked in her physique. Caro, in a way, almost looked like a scolded child. He suddenly fell back onto his rump, following orders, and he watched his work partner disappear in order to aid him.
She was helping him.

He flattened his ears and grumbled to himself about life, as though he were trying to make an excuse for why he was staying and obeying her orders.
In honesty however, he truly didn't mind, and a minuscule part of him, actually enjoyed the company. Though he was born to be alone, and cursed to be unwanted, there was still that child soul in him, that one fragment of light that was still warm.
Once in a while it glowed.
Today was that day.

The male eventually settled himself, nestled among the foliage that grew from the soil. His nose was flaring, bending a nearby blade of green, when he caught movement in front of him. Orbs instantly flickered, and changed focus now settled onto the arriving female.
The hare was dropped, and he bent over, running his lips over it's tough skin, inhaling it's scent.
It was fresh, he paused looking at her while she spoke: "Here, eat up and rest. I'll take care of any injured, but I don't think there is any.”
He nodded, and watched her depart for a moment, until his canines sunk into the hot flesh of the dead creature. He was met with liquid at first, and then he tasted the meat. He spent his time stripping the carcass of it's insides, and gnawing on a few bones, eager to reach the marrow. There was a part of it that he didn't touch, and his teeth were still grazing over a shoulder blade when again he was joined.
She smiled.
“Anything I can get you? If you say privacy or isolation or some crap like that I'll smack you.”
At first there was no reply, he just blinked at her curiously for a moment.
Then he couldn't help it, the corners of his lips tugged upwards, and he tilted his chin down to look upon her, before dragging the body over in front of her. As much as he didn't want to show the amusement, he couldn't suppress it.
With a sigh he leaned back, content with his full belly, "Just eat, oh intimidating one."

()

Word Count: N/A
Addressed: Feather
Mentioned: Feather, old home.
Notes: N/A
Caro
Caro

Character sheet
Name: Caro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:54 am

The healer's response of pain softened Feather's gaze slightly. “If you never experience pain you can't learn to deal with it. You're a baby. That's why you're so hollow.” Feather chuckled and nudged Caro's cheek. “I'm only joking. But you'd be braver and stronger if you didn't pretend to be empty.” Fea smiled and lay down, relaxing by Caro.
Feather grinned when Caro began to smile, his sarcasm was an emotion, a lack of hollowness. “No. In fact, you're very cold most of the time. Haven't you felt the chill around you?” She couldn't help but giggle at herself.
Upon Caro's instruction to eat, Feather took a few small bites. “Your turn. You need to eat more than I do. I have already eaten, you're sick.”
She nudged the food closer to him and smiled gently. “For once in your life you'll have to be the patient. Let me take care of you until you're well, Caro.”
She waited in calm silence for a moment and pondered her words. “What illness is it that you are battling, anyway?”

Addressed: ‹◊› Caro ‹◊›
Notes: ‹◊› Writers block i'm so sorry ‹◊›

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:43 pm

CARO:

He didn't miss the moment of sympathy.
He was unmoved, and unaffected.
This extension on her part, was something he didn't desire, from anyone. Yet, he knew from his own experience in her company, that it was pointless to banter over it. He let her words slip, and fall, short of his heart.
It would take more than just words.
As she finished, he tilted his chin, meeting her gaze steadily, "If something is hallow, it has nothing to lose. Which means nothing can hurt it." His voice was bland, boring, his façade built up.
Like a drug.
It numbed him.
Then new words caught his attention.

Dished upon his cranium tilted forward, catching her words, her tone.
...if you didn't pretend to be empty.

Confusion feathered over his face, leaking new emotion, "What makes you think I'm pretending to be empty? Maybe I  am simply what I say I am." he sounded genuine in his misunderstanding.
She was mistaken.
She didn't know.
No one understood, unless they went through it. Unless they went through the life altering, heart changing moments, that left you stripped of anything and everything.
That was her misunderstanding.
He was empty.
He knew there was nothing left of himself, but an abused heart, mind, and corpse. He was a walking testimony, of one of the cruelties of the world. He was the sole skeleton, of what one didn't want to become.
Others looked at him, in irritation, because they didn't understand.
Yet, Feather looked at him, as though there was something left of him.

After he spoke, he regretted asking, he cleared his throat, looking elsewhere, anywhere but her eyes, "Either way, this isn't a therapy session. It doesn't matter."

One breath.
Then another.

One vicious memory.
Then a drug of pain, and a blow of numbness.
Like bugs crawling under his skin, it traveled until it seeped into every part of his being. Her giggled was what made him focus back onto the reality in front of him. A snort came from his lips, his muzzle turned, finally pinned towards her again, his eyes held a unreadable glaze, but his tone was strange, different, faded, "Me? Cold? Humph, perhaps you're the one in need of medical aid."
Then his orbs rolled.

However, her request for him to finish the food was not brushed off. It was a good distraction, a reason, a purpose not to have to talk. Not to be forced to spill out words, that were hard to form.
This was why isolation best suited him.
There he didn't have to worry about words.

The gnawing of bones, snapped into his ears. He heard himself.
Until he heard her.
“For once in your life you'll have to be the patient. Let me take care of you until you're well, Caro.”

He paused, the gnawing stopped, and his lips parted, "You'll grow tired of me."
Almost tempted at humoring himself some more, he pushed it back to focus on his growling stomach. He didn't get to settled back into place until he had to answer another question.
A small sigh escaped, he sent a look at Feather, "You really are a healer aren't you?" His nostrils flared, before he shrugged his shoulders, rolling them back comfortably, "Congestion in my chest, and my mind feels liquefied, as though it's ready to split whenever I move my head too fast."
When he finished speaking, his tongue ran over the shoulder blade he had earlier, eagerly seeking the sweet marrow that hide within it.

()

Word Count: N/A
Mentioned: N/A
Caro
Caro

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:08 am

The Ethiopian wolf didn't smile at Caro's words, she merely nodded, supposing he was right. It was his following statement that caught her off guard. Feather smiled at his inquisition as she thought of her response.
“I know you're not empty. Nobody's empty.”
She pressed her nose to his chest.
“There's your heart. It's beating. You're not empty there.”
She prodded his stomach very gently.
“That's your belly, I just filled it, so you can't be empty there.”
Caro's next statement was almost harsh but Feather merely gave him a sharp glare and met his eyes with a new softened expression.
“You're not empty, Caro. I can see your eyes. They're not empty. They're just hiding. You're hiding. What are you so scared of the world knowing?”
She'd seen eyes like that before; eyes that weren't eyes. They were a mask, built to hide every emotion that could be considered. Feather hated that mask. She didn't want to be the one that others had to hide from.
She smiled at his words of sarcasm and nudged him again with a chuckle. Next he spoke in a factual tone, something that wouldn't be true.
“Caro, the day I grow tired of you is the day I become a brute.”
Feather looked at him, her eyes calm and clear.
“You're an intelligent and proud wolf. I have a lot to learn from you.”
She listened carefully to his symptoms and raised her brow.
“You have a cold? A cold is devouring you from the inside out? My, my, you don't get sick often do you?”
She chuckled and stood up.
“C'mon, let's go get you something to drink and see if we can find some ginger or nettle.”
She nudged him in attempt to coax him to his feet and began to walk away. The healer turned at the edge of the camp, ears perks and front paw raised, ready to step when Caro came.
“And yes, I really am a healer. Leave your marrow, it'll be there when we get back. You need to drink.”

Notes: ‹◊› ‹◊›

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:33 pm

CARO:

He watched her nod wordlessly, and felt like his point had finally come across.
Perhaps she could accept it for the way it was.
Then she smiled.
"I know you're not empty. Nobody's empty."
The male's tongue ran over his lips, orbs tightening onto her tiny frame. In the moment he was going to speak, he felt something cold touch his chest. It was like a cold hole drilling into his heart, and ultimately he froze.
Immobile, he was stiff, almost lifeless, as he felt the cold then disappear.
"There's your heart. It's beating. You're not empty there."
When he finally met her eyes, the look of surprise and confusion morphed his features. Brows knitted together, he studied her as though she had gone mad. Gentle pressure took away his attention from her face to his stomach, and he was finally able to crane his neck to look down.
"That's your belly, I just filled it, so it can't be empty there."
He did not speak.

In fact, he did not look at her at all. Glasses of amber looked towards the mountains, towards their structure.
“You're not empty, Caro. I can see your eyes. They're not empty. They're just hiding. You're hiding. What are you so scared of the world knowing?”
Hiding?
No.
Guarded.
Ultimately, and completely guarded.

He did not speak.

Feather's voice then became a chuckle, his plate then faced forward, eyes trailed to her, and he felt her fragile nudge.
“Caro, the day I grow tired of you is the day I become a brute.”
Strangely, his nose released an air, a suppressed laugh. Her words were enough to distract him for the time being, and with an understanding only he could grasp, only he could conceive for himself, he was grateful.
Yet, she would never know that.
No one would ever know.
"That would be a frightening day." his monotone voice mused. It died shortly after.

Her calm eyes, then stole his, and he was forced to gaze back at her.
“You're an intelligent and proud wolf. I have a lot to learn from you.”
It nearly sounded like a compliment.
He blinked at her, trying to figure out who exactly she was.
What she believed.
He found it too unlikely, that a creature with her mind walked the earth. She viewed things as something beautiful, and refused to give up, on something as empty as him. Something that was abandoned. Unwanted.
Those were his hidden titles.
Unneeded.
Undesired.
Forgotten.
The words began bitter to heart, and his jaw firmed to them.
Those statements.
Those names.
Names composed of thought, misjudgment, cruelty.
Composed of letters. Composed of hate.
Words, beyond words.
“You have a cold? A cold is devouring you from the inside out? My, my, you don't get sick often do you?”
Her chuckle made him jump from surprise, for he had faded into the darker corners of his memories. Curiously he looked at her arising figure, and pulled his ears forward, just watching.
“C'mon, let's go get you something to drink and see if we can find some ginger or nettle.”
He was left with a nudge.
Choices laid before him.
He could go, if he wanted. Or stay.
To go, he felt, was something strange. That would require being in her company, it would require speaking, and putting in a sort of effort.
To stay, would be to relax beneath the shade. To allow time to heal his being, to watch the sky turn it's shades, and watch the day fall to night. There he could begin to see the shards of light pierce through the dark, and rest in the confinement and enjoyment of solitude.
“And yes, I really am a healer. Leave your marrow, it'll be there when we get back. You need to drink.”Her tone, made him pause.
He blinked.
Then he moved.
When he arrived by her side, he looked down at her, "If you try to poison me, I'll know."
The edges of his lips tilted up.
Caro
Caro

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:46 pm

The fae smiled at Caro's completely true statement of how frightening Feather would be as a male. She held her head high and imitated some creature that seemed between a bear with a beehive on his nose, and a pelican. She fluffed her pelt to it's largest capacity and blundered a few steps.
“This is how brutes walk. I'd be a terrifying male, and nobody would challenge me.”
She chuckled and returned to her delicate movements and ladylike stature. The healer didn't move as she watched the Male near her, she stared unflinchingly back at his guarded eyes. It didn't feel so much that he was looking through her any more, just very deep into her soul.
It almost made the dainty fae uncomfortable.
“Caro, if I were to poison you, you'd sure as heck know because I'd apologize right away.”
She laughed and bumped into him playfully before walking off into the forest, smiling.
“If you're too slow I won't have to poison you, that cold will get you first.”
The Ethiopian fae grinned and began walking in the direction of the nearest stream; the one that she had followed to returned to the depths of the territory.

Feather reached to stream and turned to wait for Caro. She'd spotted some ginger earlier, but it wasn't cold season so she'd never picked any up. The fae retraced her steps in her mind to try to remember where it was, but she knew it was along the stream somewhere. She'd smell it's spicy aroma before she saw the plant itself.
The sunset forced the waters blood to shimmer and it matched Feather's pelt. Maybe if she lowered herself into the water, Caro wouldn't see her and she could jump out.
The female grinned and hid near the bank in some reeds. The water shone with a blazing orange-red and Feather hoped her nose would blend well in the tall reeds. She pulled her tail beneath her against the current and waited with an anxious smile for Caro to arrive.

Notes: ‹◊› DUDE IM SO SORRY IF THIS IS GODMODDING JUST IGNORE THE LAST PARAGRAPH AND SUCH THANK U ILY DONT STAB ME IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE SO YE‹◊›

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:15 pm

Caro:

Caro watched the fae grin, as his words sunk from his lips. Her next approach to them, caught him of guard, and he took a few steps back in surprise. Her tiny being, composed of much smaller bone mass and length of muscles suddenly looked like a wild beast. She fluffed up, and her face morphed into a look the male couldn't quite decide on what it would be.
Shocked, his eyes looked almost as wide as saucers, as her sudden playful action caught him by surprise.
“This is how brutes walk. I'd be a terrifying male, and nobody would challenge me.”
Then within a blink of an eye later, she was composed to her fair and dainty figure. His head tilted the slightest to the side, as he watched her without any expression.
In truth, he was just simply lost for words.
Then, her stare met his; dauntless.
The coat upon his withers bristled, and his ears twitched, rather uncomfortably.
"Caro, if I were to poison you, you'd sure as heck know because I'd apologize right away.”
Before he could speak, she gave a laugh, bumped him, before leaving him standing still once again. His nostrils flared, and he took off in a trot after her small frame.
“If you're too slow I won't have to poison you, that cold will get you first.”
A hidden smile traced his lips.

When he thought he had reached her, his gait slowed as he realized she was gone. Her absence from around him, confused him, and altogether he stopped, pondering. Orbs scanned over the landscape, his ears picked up the sound of water running over slick stones from years of grind. His neck lowered to inhale the scents of the earth, from which he picked up her herb-like trail.
After another pause, he proceeded to move forward, one step at a time, as he watched everything around him reveal itself.
The water was composed of the tones of blood, and the sun made the trees and bushes glow the colors of marigold, before a shield of black masked the ground. Caro paused again, allowing himself just a moment to take in the scene and admire it.
For it had beauty.
His tongue ran over his lips out of habit, and he sighed before focusing his attention to finding Feather.

"I guess being short has its perks." he muttered out loud, as he spent the next minute searching the ground for any hint of her.
There was none.
Finally he groaned, and walked towards the edge of the water to check the reed beds, perhaps she had found a useful species of plant that would help cure whatever sickness he was feeling. It was hard to see, for the reflection of the sun burned into his pupils, his forelegs and chest were pressed into the water, while half of the rest of his abdomen was dry.

()

Mentioned: N/A
Notes: IT'S FINE YOU'RE TOTALLY FINE!! CARO BEING SCARED IS GOOD BECAUSE HE NEEDS TO LEARN WHAT FUN IS. ILY TOO, YOUR POST WAS BEAUTIOUS, I'D NEVER STAB YOU LOVE, MKAY BYE <33
Caro
Caro

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:57 pm

Feather raised her eyes slyly as Caro spoke, to himself of course. He began to near the reeds that Feather was hiding in, but he didn't seem to notice her. The healer had never considered herself short, she was rather tall compared to other wolves, because she was Ethiopian; it came with the legs. She grinned from the water, where Caro still stood unaware. Perhaps it was the setting sun's glare.
In a fraction of a second, Feather had raised herself up with a smile, and a sharp tone. Sparks of fiery water flew around her as she splashed up, nearly into Caro.
“I'd watch your tongue, Caro. I'm tall for my age.”
Feather hadn't quite seen Caro's exact placement, and she almost walked into him, stumbling slightly to avoid knocking him over. She composed herself quickly and turned to look at Caro with a wide, toothy grin.
“Did I scare you?”
She pranced about, searching for the smell of ginger nearby. Innocence toggled her mind and soul while she frolicked, spraying water everywhere. She paused for a moment to shake violently and toss the cooling liquid across the bank of the river.
Feather felt her pelt sticking out and laughed, shaking less violently in the hopes of settling it somewhat.
She turned to Caro and smiled brightly.
“Do you feel alive now?”

Notes: ‹◊› OKAY YAY THANK U ILYSM MKAY BYE‹◊›

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:08 pm

Caro:

The water was still before him, and his eyes began to sting from the reflection of the liquid fire. Turning away his maw, he began to wade out when suddenly from below, shards of yellow glass erupted from the water. When they finally reached him, he realized it was nothing more than droplets of water.
Confusion, and a sliver of terror creased his face. Then something bumped into him. With a speed he hadn't used in years, he found himself completely ridden from the water, and flinging himself back onto the bank.
“I'd watch your tongue, Caro. I'm tall for my age.”
The voice made his orbs widen, he spun around, his jaw set from irritation. Yet, in a misplaced movement, his legs crumpled beneath him, and he tumbled. The world spun before him.
Since when did the trees grow from the sky?
His thoughts were shoved away, when his chest thudded. Lips parted enough to release a groan, and he pushed himself back up, spots of fur completely covered in bank dirt.
“Did I scare you?” Her grin caused him to frown.
His rump hit the floor, he looked like a winded out pup. His eyes scanned his figure, the muck making him feel uneasy.
He was in general a very clean creature.
Glassy eyes finally met back to the Ethiopian creature, ears flat. However, she was busying herself, frolicking around, the droplets spraying around her figure, and in her own composure, innocence radiated. When she finally turned back to him, her pelt was fluffed out from the release of the water.
"Do you feel alive now?"
Her voice made his fur prickle, and a snort came from his lips.
Something strange overcame him in that moment, a foreign feeling that started at the pit of him stomach. He strode his way towards her, glancing down at her figure, he paused just a few feet away. His own eyes landed on the soil beneath his pads.
Why did it cross his mind?
Why would he even remember a time which he had told himself to forget.
Yet, he couldn't ignore it.
A devilish smile toyed his lips, and within a blink of an eye, his paw did it's best to scoop a ball of mud, which he flung from the ground targeted to her.

()
Word Count: Aha Idk :3
Mentioned: Past life
Notes: finallyembracingafunmomentfromhischildhood!
Caro
Caro

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:28 pm

“Y-yeah. That's sounds... g-good.”
Hikaru smiled warmly at the wolf's words as he quickly noticed BM100 stared at the ground. He chuckled softly at the wolf's shy innocent nature as he nudged him comfortingly against BM100's neck.
He saw out of the corner of his eye female by the name of feather if he was remembering correctly. As Hikaru looked up to greet her he felt BM100 back up just a bit which made him look at him with concern. 'Poor little thing seems to be scared of everything...'
“BM1000, I've come up with your name. I will call you Wahya. It means wolf in my old pack's ancient language. Because you are a true wolf, with a pack, in the wild. Welcome to Riadven, Wahya”
Hikaru smiled at her nodding his head. He thought about introducing himself to her but figured since she had not addressed him the he didn't want to bother her. 'Don't really need friends or a pack anyway... they just back stab you in the end anyway...' He thought to himself as he cut his eyes to the side.
“T-thank you... Feather. I l-love the name.”
Hikaru looked back up in time to see the female lick his cheek and walk away. He blinked trying to figure out what he thought had just unfolded, but wasn't quite sure.
“Please forgive me, but I don't think we've had the opportunity to talk just yet. I understand that you need me to give you a name? How do you like BMO?”
Hikaru raised his eyes in confusion. 'So many names... how does one keep them all straight? By the time this is all over I might just holler out dirt to see if he will answer...' He chuckled at his thoughts before walking over to BM100 and nudging his side with his nose softy. He made sure the wolf could see him before he nudged him, wanting to make sure he didn't spook the poor thing again.
“Are you hungry, Koinu? If you would like I could try and show you how I caught food in my old pack. I was a warrior you know. One of the best if not thee best.” He held his head up proudly before looking back at BM100 and flicking his tail.
“Unless your busy.” He said softly before sitting down to wait for the wolf's answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: BM100 Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 400. Notes: ~

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:07 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

BM100 had been sitting there silently beside Gravity, helping the male with cleaning his coat as he answered a few wolves, for example Verine and Feather, for the new name they had given him. He pulled his head back from Gravity and glanced around the area, his dull amber eyes darting around a bit. The male yawned, a sign he felt more comfortable, less stressed; a sign you barely saw. Because BM100 often was stressed out a lot.
He laid down for a moment, his eyes narrowing slightly as he felt a daze coming over him. he was dozing off, falling asleep, something he never did when he was around strangers. But for the first time in his life he actually felt a bit at home somewhere. A bit more like he normally did.
‘’It isn’t actually that bad here, yet…’’, he thought to himself, yawning again. he shook his head, as if he was desperately trying to stay awake; he felt more safe now, but still he had to keep a close eye on his surroundings. He still wasn’t exactly sure if he was truly safe.
He felt someone nudge him and yelped out of shock, his head lifting and his ears perked. His eyes turned big and wide and he shot his head in the one’s direction who had just touched him, jumping back in a sitting position. His right eye twitched, his body shivered slightly, as all his stressed came back again and was build up somewhere beneath his skin.

‘’Are you hungry, Koinu? If you would like I could try and show you how I caught food in my old pack. I was a warrior you know. One of the best if not the best. Unless you’re busy.’’, Hikaru said, the cream-colored male. BM100 looked at him in confusion for a moment, forcing down his heavy breathing, before smiling weakly.
‘’Um… I um…’’, he mumbled, not responding to the male’s big ego about the ‘Warrior-thing’. He glanced at Gravity, beside him, for a moment, before looking back at Hikaru. He shifted his body nervously on the ground, not sure how to respond, what to say. ‘’M-maybe… I mean… I was actually going to look through the t-territory with G-Gravity but if he thinks it’s f-fine that I go w-with y-y-you…’’, he whispered after that, staring at the ground. His ears were pressed against his skull as there was a mixture of fear, sadness and insecurity in his dull eyes.

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Verine, Feather, Gravity Word Count: 413 Notes: Lame sucky catch up post after so long…
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:11 pm

Hikaru sat calmly as he awaited Koinu to respond. He wasn't sure where he wood be able to find some hung to eat or even if this place was anything like his home packs area.
He knew his last pack had a specific few areas that they hunted in that were safe from the two legged animals that hunted them. Plus with his skills he had always managed to bring home enough food for everyone even if he sometimes went without.
He flicked his tail around his let's and licked at it as he started thinking. 'If I am right Koinu is going to be just like the pups I started training. They often needed help and the truth stretched a little to help them get better at finding food.'
Hikaru chuckled as he looked back at Koinu seeing he was going to answer finally.
"Um… I um..."
Hikaru blinked a few times. Not really the answer he expected to hear but he saw the wolf look at Gravity and decided he would wait. 'Probably more then a bit scared and nervous...'
As if to confirm Hikaru's thoughts he watched the wolf turn back and glance nervously at the ground before whispering.
"M-maybe… I mean… I was actually going to look through the t-territory with G-Gravity but if he thinks it’s f-fine that I go w-with y-y-you…"
Hikaru watched as the wolf tucked back his ears and a feeling of sadness washed over him. He padded up slowly making sure the wolf saw every move he made.
He stopped just in next to the wolf and licked his ears before nuzzling his chin against his head. "Its okay Koinu. I won't hurt you I promise. You can be like my helper since I have skills as a teacher. I can show you how to hunt for yourself and we can take the lessons as slow as you want."
Slowly he wrapped his tail around the wolf, brushing him softly as he stood up. "So let's go find the hunting grounds and I will show you how to hunt. We can start small and I am sure you'll get it. You were born to be a wolf and it will come natural with a bit of practice and help~"
With that he slowly started off looking over his shoulder making sure to walk slow so Koinu could keep up with him. He sniffed the air following he scent of prey as he made his way towards the hunting grounds.

Addressed: BM100 Mentioned: Gravity Word Count: ~ Notes: To the hunting grounds~

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Fri May 01, 2015 1:43 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’It’s okay Koinu. I won't hurt you I promise. You can be like my helper since I have skills as a teacher. I can show you how to hunt for yourself and we can take the lessons as slow as you want.’’, Hikaru said and BM100 nodded slowly as he looked up. He jolted a bit at feeling the male’s tail brush past him and he stared at him with slightly bigger eyes.
‘’I… I know you won’t hurt me…’’, he mumbled softly as he got to his paws uneasily, his ears pressed against his skull. ‘’I’m just like this… I’m… jumpy…? Yeah, that’s the word… I guess… Jumpy…’’
He chuckled nervously, fear written all over his face, but he told the truth; he wasn’t afraid of the wolf, he was just afraid of everything. Everything in this world made him panic, made him feel like screaming and running off and hiding under a rock.
‘’So let's go find the hunting grounds and I will show you how to hunt. We can start small and I am sure you'll get it. You were born to be a wolf and it will come natural with a bit of practice and help~’’, Hikaru spoke again and BM100 nodded once more, following the wolf as he walked off suddenly. BM100 began to run a bit, afraid he would lose Hikaru out of sight and get lost in this massive territory.
‘’O-okay… small things like what…?’’, he asked, rather nervously as he shyly stared Hikaru’s legs. His eye started to twitch again slightly and he could fee an itch rising underneath his neck’s skin; it was an unbearable feeling. But right now he couldn’t reach it, and afraid that if he would stop to scratch it and suddenly bugs would fly out, he decided it was best to not scratch at all right now. ‘’If they ever see the bugs… how will they react? Will they hate me for it…? Will they think I’m a monster or just gross…? I don’t want them to see the bugs…’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: The others Word Count: 343 Notes: ~To the hunting grounds~
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Tue May 12, 2015 10:44 pm

CARO:

He was consumed within a silence.
A silence so loud, that it was screaming.
He felt it tear at his skin. Gnaw at his mind; until he felt he would go mad.
It gripped his throat, and crushed it, cutting off air.
Breaking away life.
He had no voice to scream, no voice to cry.
Yet, death was not what he feared.
He did not fear to lose his life.
He was only afraid, of simply losing someone.
However, it was too late. His heart thrummed so painfully within his chest, it nearly split itself open.

Then he woke up.

Caro was laying there beneath the stars, soaked within his own fears.
With a heart that was normally cold, it felt strange to feel it so violent.
So alive.
He winced as his neck craned upwards, orbs glittering within the night. His fur was fluffed against his spine, and his body released a terrible hurl of shivers down his skin.
He tried to breathe, but it felt ragged and uneven.
The only thing he could do, was drop his head into the ground, and let the weight of his fear, his nightmare consume the rest of him.

His thoughts were scattered, and trailed a million different places.
However, there was one strongest thoughts.
Of her.
Caro's eyes shut tightly to suppress the pain, and the shock.
Yet instead of seeing blackness behind his lids.
He only saw her pallid face...

()
Word Count: 248
Addressed: No one
Mentioned: Winter
Notes: Trying to make up for the super long absence ;-;
Caro
Caro

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Wed May 13, 2015 12:05 pm

She had begun to wander, not for the first time. Returning to the place she was supposed to call home was strange, and uncomfortable.
She felt like a stranger in her own skin, like a ghost intruding upon sacred grounds she was no longer welcome.
In a way, it did feel sort of good to be back.
Sort of.

She was cautious with her footfalls, trying to preserve the silence that seemed to be perpetually absent, until for once, that single beautiful moment, it was there. The balance between the sound of others and the drone of nothingness was as delicate as a leaf pulling away from its branch for the fall of Autumn, and she had no intentions of upsetting that balance.
Winter had swayed over to the far side of everyone else, dipping into the shadows as she always did. She was sheltered in the little coven, but it seemed that all she could hear now was others. She couldn't be sure if she was actually hearing them or if the voices were echos from her mind.
It was so loud.

A soft whimper slipped from her lips, and her head dropped to the quickly cooling earth, eyes cinching shut and ears flattening. Perhaps the sound she experienced was both a part of reality and her unstable mentality. Regardless, Winter couldn't sort out which was which and who was who, and her body began to tremble. Not from fear, but rather from anger. She was so sick of hearing everything.
A tinny laugh slipped over her eardrums, and she became still.

She had to go.

Bolting from her brief shelter, Winter screeched as though her own tail was on fire, recklessly tearing through the casual gathering of the Riadven pack and shredding through the treeline.
She had lasted long, yes, but apparently it was far from long enough. Before she even realized it, she decided that this time she would jump. She was tired of the sloppiness of water, sickened by the brutality of drawing her own blood. No, this time would be different, and she would see beauty before she died. There would be all but noise, the silence only disrupted by the sweet whistle of air whipping past her ears.
But you promised...

It was a chiding voice that threw her into stillness, the sudden stop of her motion forcing her rear end to lurch over her front, which began the torture of somersaults down the slope of whatever hill she had found herself on.
She had promised.
Eventually she rammed herself into the base of a tree, and her vision blurred. Her stomach was in knots, bile slicking the sides of her throat. Defeated, she sighed heavily and curled into a ball, closing her eyes from whatever light there might be, because all she could see was black anyways. It wasn't until her lids drifted over the pupil that she was reminded of her exact promise, the memory stitched together with the profile of the healer wolf.
You promised Caro...

Addressed; N/A
Mentioned; Caro, voices, perhaps Riadven.
Notes; Its been forever since I've posted with anyone...
Winter
Winter
Admin

Location : Lost in my imagination. With an axe since Im an axe murderer. ;3

Character sheet
Name: Winter Tolliver Saskia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Wed May 13, 2015 12:10 pm

Verine felt tickled.
She couldn't exactly place her tongue on why, but she felt the sensation of happiness swell in her chest, a swarm of singing hummingbirds beating against her ribcage with the melody of anticipation.
Something good was going to happen, that much she knew. There was no other explanation for her excitement, and her tail began to twitch slightly.

No one else seems to notice...
To Verine, it didn't matter that no one else was basking in the warmth of her happiness, because for the first time in a long time, she had no reason to be happy as she was. She was pleased, with everything. She wasn't concerned about Cass or the pups or the rest of the pack in the slightest, because all she could think about was her emotions.

Something good was going to happen, and Verine couldn't wait another moment.

Addressed; N/A
Mentioned; Cass, pups, Riadven.
Notes; Shitty post, but I guess its a foreshadowing for the return of Mave ;3
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Wed May 13, 2015 7:31 pm

CARO:

The hours were slow. Silent.
Cryptic, and cold. Like a grave.
Death pressed against his mind, disturbing any peace, any stillness within him.
He was still sweating.
His tongue curled over his lips, and his ears pressed forward to the sound.
To the whisper of death.

He could hear it breathing, and then, running.
Caro lept to his paws, allowing his body to be completely controlled by a force within him. It propelled him forward, obediently, following a guide.
A scent.
It followed her.
He could see her, the closer he got, and he could see her pain.
It lacerated her again, hiding her beauty. His eyes grew wide, that fear bled through him, coursing over his skin like fire. It wanted to consume him. To take him.
To kill the very beats of his heart.
Then she stopped, just moments before death.

He felt himself internally collapse. His heart was racing beyond anything he had ever felt. His entire life was shaken before him, now nothing more than a blur.
It was revealed to be nothing.
Nothing with that fear, or the absence.
Yet, she was still here, her haunted frame still against the sky.
Caro felt just as lacerated as she was. He saw her weak, and he too felt weak.
Weak from the realization that his fear was from her.
He feared her absence, and her death.

It was unknown to him, how his being was composed of enough strength to near her. He kept a space between them, understanding at least a part of her mind, a part of what brought her comfort.
There was no hiding his expression. A once blank canvas, nothing but a bland slate, was now alive. His eyes watched her, and held her. He reached out to her, not physically, but emotionally. His lips were soft, and his body. His approach was steady, and when he gazed upon her face, he was reminded of the moon.
It guided the night, and broke through the basin of darkness.
His soul was dark.
Yet it felt lighter now.
"Winter." he breathed her name from his lips, and a shiver ran through him. It had been a while since he had spoken the name. He did not say anything else, for he didn't need to. All of his relief was spoken in her name.

()
Word Count: 394
Addressed: Winter
Mentioned: Winter
Notes: He's feeling 0.0

Notes:
Caro
Caro

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Fri May 15, 2015 10:53 pm

"There's nothing wrong Roki, I just hurt myself slightly when bumping into this angel. But when I saw it was herr my pain was gone, again. She's so beauiful, she kjust takes all your pain from you~"
Roki watched as Navin padded over and snuggled up next to Kanaya's side, wagging his tail slightly. He wagged his tail slowly too without even noticing it.
"Wanna come snuggle with us? Her coat is really fluffly and warm!"
Roki giggled and raised his bottom into the air as he nodded and rushed to the wolf's side. He heard Navin say something but since he was rubbing his head against her warm fur he didn't hear what he was saying. 
He wasn't even sure who he had been talking to and hoped it wasn't him. Suddenly his tummy growled loudly and he stopped rubbinng against her side, pulling back.

Roki looked down at his tummy giggling softly as he looked up at Navin. "You can snuggle if you wanna but i wann get something to eat first~"
He turned quickly and padded off quickly, yelling over his shoulder tot eh other pup. "You can come if you wanna~"
Since Roki wasn't watching where he was going he almost ran into another wolf and turned around just in time to stop. He sat down as he skidded to a halt and blinked a few times before looking up at the wolf.
He had seen her before and remembered right away that this was the Female that had said he could stay here for as long as he needed.
Roki smiled up at her giggling softly as he nodded his head to one side. "Hello again, Miss Who-let-me-stay-here-but-I-forget-your-name~"
He closed his eyes as his smiled grew and he spoke in his high-pitched puppy voice. "Do you got any food? If not know where I can get some? Also why you so happy? Did something good happen?"
Roki started wagging his tail at the thought of food and something good happening as he was curious to know what it was.

Addressed: Navin, Veri Mentioned: Kanaya Word count:~ Notes: Sorry this sucks but it's been so long I wanted to post as Roki ;_;
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Sat May 16, 2015 2:13 pm

She was acutely aware of his presence.
He had followed her. Perhaps there was some part of her that expected him to, but she was still a little unsettled by it.
Not his presence, but that he knew when he was needed. Maybe she could lay blame to his profession, or instead maybe it was the strange bond, that sort of wicked attachment that they had formed.
It was unhealthy. There was no doubt in Winters mind that what she was allowing to happen with Caro was not good for her, but maybe it wasn't all bad either.

She could feel herself weaken as her name slipped past his lips, and an audible sigh pushed past her own. He was closer now, but without her expressing it he seemed to know that distance was necessary. At least, for a moment it was.
She was trembling as she struggled between drawing into herself again, and opening up to the wolf that had decided to follow her.
No one else had followed her, not for such pure, selfless reasons.
Deep down, she almost hoped that his choice had been the slightest bit of selfishness. As much as she needed him, it seemed only right that he would need her just as much. Even still, with his following after her, with the promises and the understanding that bloomed between the two, she couldn't convince herself that he really cared.

It must've been millennia since he had spoken her name, but she could still hear the gentle echo of it swim in her ears. There was alleviation in his voice, a clear ring of relief. Of course he cares... What a fool...
Winter stumbled forward, lurching recklessly towards the mountains again, still partially set on her goal, despite the guardian that had kept her from her execution.
She stilled then, and turned herself towards the glowing eyes that seemed to be searching her. Always, always searching for more, but never pushing.
He understood her, but she didn't understand him. He had never revealed any more than what was necessary. She understood that, but she had no tangible taste of what he really was.
"Caro," Her voice came out ragged, raw with exhaustion as she shifted so that there was nowhere else for her eyes to look, nowhere but upon him. Again she just watched, eyes lazily trailing over the dips and rises on his skull, over the faintly smudged edges that blended into the perplexing coloration that overtook him.
A lazy smile spread across her face, but her gaze remained sad, confused and curious before she spoke.
"I aim to understand you."

Addressed; Caro.
Mentioned; Caro.
Notes; -
Winter
Winter
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sat May 16, 2015 2:23 pm

Verine spun around to look down at the pup addressing her, and after quickly interpreting his features, she remembered everyone called him Roki.
A smile spread across her face as he admitted he had no recolection of her name, and her tail began to wag after he asked for food.
"I am Verine, current alphess of Riadven, but you can call me Veri, should you so choose."

Verine stretched her front limbs out so that she was eye level with Roki, before she spoke again. "As for food, I would love to get you something to eat. We'll have to go hunting sometime soon, it seems. Are you fond of Rabbit? Squirrel?"
Verine waited patiently, tail ever so slightly quivering with happiness.

Addressed; Roki.
Mentioned; Roki.
Notes; -
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sun May 17, 2015 2:21 pm

Roki blinked and sat down still wagging his tail as he stared at the wolf. He saw a smile spread across her face and he smiled back happily, glad she was okay with having a tiny pup like him around.
“I am Verine, current alphess of Riadven, but you can call me Veri, should you so choose.”
Roki nodded trying his best to sit still and contan his excitement. He wanted to look like and appear as a adult and not the tiny cute puppy he was.
“As for food, I would love to get you something to eat. We'll have to go hunting sometime soon, it seems. Are you fond of Rabbit? Squirrel?”
Roki blinked in confusion as he tried to remeber what each animal she had named off looked like. Closing his eyes he still couldn't seem to recal just what a Rabbit or Squirrel looked like.

“Um... A rabbit is fuzzy right? Oh! And it flys~ But i don't like them to much.” He shook his head very proud on himself before speaking again. “And a squirrel is way to small to find most of the time.”
He suddenly got a idea and jumped to his feet raising his tiny tail into the air as he wagged it quickly. “Oh! Can we go get a bear? Can we, miss Veri? I bet i can take on a bear~ All by myself~”
Roki started jumping around very happy now. “I could even protect you while i do. I am a amazing hunter and tracker and everything!” He stopped and quickly rushed up to her face, placing his paws on her front paws as he spoke. “Please? I wanna help catch a big dumb old bear~”

Addressed: Veri Mentioned: ~ Word count:700 Notes: He is talking about a duck and a mouse btw. Rabbit he thinks is a duck and Squirrel he thinks is a mouse. Very confused Roki but he is proud of himself now XD
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Sun May 17, 2015 7:29 pm

CARO:

He watched her watching him.
Every time her eyes left and then returned, he felt himself slowly grow closer. His entire being, feeling weak underneath her stare, feeling completely broken and revived by her presence.  
Every part of him, was completely open to her, every nerve attentive, just to her breath.
When she sighed, his fur ruffled upon his withers, sending another shiver to course his body, to breathe into himself.
Eventually he noticed her tremble, and it reminded him of his own internal struggle.
The struggle between weather or not he was scared.
Not scared of her, but of himself.
What was he doing? Allowing himself to become weak?
Was this not the thing he laughed at, what he rejected? Was it not the most dangerous thing in the world?
His head hurt from the thoughts, but something else deeper hurt more.
Because it simply hurt to question it.
It coiled around him, squeezing his chest, suffocating his lungs. He couldn’t breathe.
Not unless he was with her.

He couldn’t read her in the moment, but he remained still, allowing himself to be rooted. Like a rock. Like a foundation.
Something sturdy, that wouldn’t crumble. That wouldn’t fall.
He had promised her after all.
Still always here… his thoughts whispered, wanting to leave his lips.
Then she stumbled back towards mountains, turned from him.

He felt himself cry inwardly, his legs numbed, until they worked. He went to lurch forward, when she suddenly stopped. Swerving, his gaze eventually clashed into hers. Oddly, it was the most intimate feeling he had felt yet within his years, and he stood there.
Raw, completely raw.
With a heart hammering beyond reason.
Beyond control.
What are you doing? The thoughts snarled back.
Caro blinked once. Thinking, as though pondering them.
That was until his name was spoken.
"Caro."
Her voice was filled with the exhaustion he expected her to be consumed with. Her poor being, had been through more than he had.
More than even he could ever expect anyone to live with.
Even though he didn’t know everything, he could guess enough.
She gazed over him, and he held firmly onto her eyes, as though she were roped to him. As though if she jumped, he would pull her back out.
Her smile was tired, her expression a mixture of emotions he wished he could clear. So she never had a ray of doubt, or a whisper to question him.
"I aim to understand you."
He studied her figure.
What could he say?
What did he want to say?
No. What did he feel?

“There’s no doubt that my words will fall short.” He looked at her gently, his toes feeling a strange sense of numbness, “So try to understand not just my words, but my feelings.”
He could tell she questioned him, his motives. Sometimes even he did because he didn’t understand, but the truth behind it was evident.
Now he knew, and he was terrified.
“Affection; fond attachment, devotion, or love.” He whispered, “Respect; to show regard or consideration for.” His words were reciting.
They were the result of isolation.
Of being alone.
“Happiness; an indicative of pleasure, contentment, of joy.” He continued on, the words rolling off his tongue, “Fear; concern or anxiety; solicitude.”

Words.
Had he ever enjoyed them so much?
Ever been grateful for speech?
He was now.
“I feel them. All of them.” He blinked down at the ground, finally breaking the gaze, “You should know that I never wanted to feel them again. Not since that day.” His eyes took him to another time.
It was suddenly so cold.
“After that, I had never felt anything, never wanted to.” Being now shivering, limbs began a gentle shake, “Now I do.” Orbs snapped up, and clashed into her.
Her own beautiful ones.
He never wanted to see the life from them gone. For they gave him life.
“At first, I hated them. I didn’t want them.” His nose flared, he took a step back, as though he didn’t want to deal with himself, “Then, just at the taste of them, only when you were around…I began to crave them.” His words made him feel pain.
It pressed painfully against his mind.
So why did it feel so good?
He held her gaze, “Now they consume me, to where it’s almost painful.”
Then he took another breath, “Painful because I never want to feel fear again. I never want to feel alone, never want to feel for someone who will never feel for me… Who would leave me?”the last bit suddenly slipped out, so bitterly. The memory so viciously strong, “Who doesn’t want me.”
He gave a strange, laugh, “Why I gave it up, why I became weak.”
Then his jaws shut harshly, and the mad faraway look left, leaving the weak male. The one who appeared as though he had fallen on his knees. Completely, surrendered, “I don’t know. How could I know?”
“But here I am, weak, completely weak.” He took the step back forward, “I’m empty, but full.”

He shook out his pelt, “You never should question me. Never doubt me.”
She didn’t have to fear him, never.
Not his touch, nor his presence.
Caro knew she’d probably always shrink, always feel nervous. Yet, he understood.
If she wished, he would never touch her. Never even gaze at her with a wanting. Not if she didn’t wish it. Because at this point, his life revolved around one thing.
Her.
Without her, what was his life?
“Call it foolish. Call it wrong. Call it weak.” His voice was something else he had never heard, “Consider it childish, let anyone think of it however they wish.”
He understood if she turned away from him, “But I’ll let it remain as what I know it is. As what I’ve never admitted. Let it be something that I’ll never get over, or never be able to go back on.”

He thought of Raven, and of Shard.
Caro thought of his mother.
He thought of every emotion he had felt for each creature. For each individual soul.
Yet, he felt more now than he had ever felt for them.
He trembled, to his broken desire.
Her.
Always her.
Winter.
Without a doubt, he knew could love her, without ever needing to make love to her.
She had completely bewitched him.
“But I call it love.” His words made him wince, but they were undeniably sincere.

()
Word Count: 1166
Addressed: Winter
Mentioned: Winter, Shard, Raven, Mother, and past life
Notes: Boom~[/b]
Caro
Caro

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Tue May 19, 2015 12:21 pm

He wasn't speaking.
Inwardly, she fell apart, critizising herself as her gaze flicked to the mountains. She should've known better than to question him, and she had just nearly convinced herself...
But then he spoke.
She almost didn't hear him, as all that she noticed was the look in his eyes as he studied her, some strange emotion that she couldn't grasp.
“So try to understand not just my words, but my feelings.”

Fear overtook her instantly.
Feelings? Feelings of what? From where? From when? Words she could decipher, but feelings? She wanted to scream, turn and run.
But, she nodded, clenching her muscles in order to remain still, despite the terror that was raging within. If Caro could work so hard at trying to understand her, and managed to stay, Winter could do the same.
These words she repeated as a silent mantra, until he spoke again.

The first sentence left her frozen. She couldn't fathom why he would bring up such a terrifying idea, though the tone of his voice left her almost mournful, rather than petrified. She drew forward, the slightest of steps. One could interpret it as a motion to hear him better, but it was far from that.
“Respect; to show regard or consideration for. Happiness; an indicative of pleasure, contentment, of joy."
Caro still spoke, the definition of fear following, and Winter began to tremble slightly with the strangeness of it all. Was he as overcome with emotion? The words were rolling off his tongue smoothly, and while he seemed more or less composed, she could see his own faint shadow, the struggle of bearing so much.
She had never understood a creature so much, to such an extent.
The same could be said for him, to her.

“I feel them. All of them." He looked at the ground, and a bit of weight melted away from her seemingly hollow chest cavity, but his next words left her questioning again.
She said nothing, only listened.
“After that, I had never felt anything, never wanted to.” The tremble Winter had felt before transferred, and while she stilled he began to shake, his body shivering as if plunged into the suffocation of frigid waters.
“Now I do.”

Time drew to a gentle stop. The marbled texture of his eyes became all but unknown to her, etched onto the back of her lids like some sort of tattoo.
She would never forget that look. Not because she was scared of it, and not because she was dragged into some hell.
More than anything, she was left breathless, confused by the determination but just as mesmerized by it. Unconsciously, she took a small step closer, unaware of the closing space between them.
Breathless, but breathing. Some sort of new life was seeping into her lungs, each inhale stronger, less ragged. How could she have ever thought to leave such beauty behind, even if only for a second?
Time resumed, and her lips parted slightly, ears focused on each word, every syllable that left his cheeks.

“At first, I hated them. I didn’t want them.” He stepped away, face contorted with an anger not unknown to her, but how could she be afraid of such a kind face? His nose flared with frustration, and yet she again moved towards him, confused as to how she could have ever cringed away.
“Then, just at the taste of them, only when you were around…I began to crave them.” Caros gaze clashed titanically with Winters, a yearning green met with a determined gold. “Now they consume me, to where it’s almost painful.”

Oh, of course. He hates me...
Winter choked, a flood of tears behind eyes that would not allow them to spill.
“Painful because I never want to feel fear again. I never want to feel alone, never want to feel for someone who will never feel for me… Who would leave me?”
She flinched, the blame in his voice so obviously directed at her. It was the hardest challenge she had ever faced, to refrain from cowering, to stay and listen to him cast his blame.
At least he was admitting it.
“Why I gave it up, why I became weak.”
And suddenly, it was just as he had said. Her bottom lip was sucked between her teeth as she gazed at the shell of the harsh healer, now discarded and cast to the side. What was left was tender, soft and emotional. His next words were slipping into her ears and wrapping around her brain, squeezing, but in the gentlest of ways, convincing her.

“Call it foolish. Call it wrong. Call it weak.”
She wanted to cry out Never! She wanted to deny all of it and cradle him and care for him, she wanted to banish all the demons that were circling his head, causing such anguish.
But she didn't. She listened instead.
“But I’ll let it remain as what I know it is. As what I’ve never admitted. Let it be something that I’ll never get over, or never be able to go back on.”

A pause, silence unbroken.
Then, “But I call it love.”

Winter was lost, the wince all but rolling past her perception.
Love. Such a strange word. A confusing word, really, and Winter was caught in the midst of a war within herself.
She knew of love. Her parents had loved her, all had said so. Holt had shown love, that much she knew on her own. A pack shows love.
But there was a part of her, a winning side that knew this, this kind of love?
That was real love.
And Winter smiled, closing the last bit of distance she knew, and nuzzled who she finally realized, finally was sure of, knew of true love.

Addressed; Caro, indirectly.
Mentioned; Caro, parents, Holt, previous and current pack.
Notes; This is a tad ugly ><
Winter
Winter
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Wed May 20, 2015 11:22 am

Verine stiffened visibly after Roki made his decision, but recovered quickly. What kind of child goes for a bear?...
Glancing around for someone to assist--if assistance became necessary--, Verine twisted nervously with her paws. She shouldn't have, what with already dealing with numerous pups on her own, but she couldn't come up with an excuse for a pup.

"No, we can't get a bear." She shook her head, stretching out casually to keep the mood lighthearted; She didn't want some screaming pup crying about bears, especially after she talked to him. The image would not be good for an alpha, and image was everything.
Except it wasn't.

"Have you ever seen a real bear, Roki? They're bigger than you, and me. Bigger than the biggest wolf here, with another wolf on top of him and two wolves beside him. Bigger still." She paused, toying with Rokis paws to keep him entertained while she told the story.
"Bears are angry too, and they don't like a lot of other creatures, including us. So, when they see us, they either ignore us because we're so distasteful, or attack. "

She tapped the childs head once, before bringing up the bears intelligence. "Bears are smart too, not dumb Roki. They like to steal little cute pups like you away and eat you for dinner, so we wont play with bears, okay?"
Pushing up to her feet, Verine turned away from Roki and smiled once, before going to get something to tide the pup over.
She returned shortly, rabbit in mouth.

"I know they're not your favorite, but later the pack will go on a big, big hunt, and we'll bring back something better, okay?" Verine smiled, nuzzling Roki once before sitting down and nudging it towards him, prompting him to eat.

Addressed; Roki.
Mentioned; Roki.
Notes; Tbh Im really glad Mave is coming back bc I hate rping Veri as an alpha. I just hate being an alpha. Like. Its so dry when you write. I dunno. Maybe its just me. REGARDLESS, SORRY THE POST SUCKS DEAR! ^^"
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next