The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
The Main Den - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
The Main Den - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
The Main Den - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
The Main Den - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
The Main Den - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

+31
Niko
Zara
Lupa
Zodiak
Kurly
Kazimir
Maverick
Adlia
Castor
Ophelia
Shun
Keane
Hikaru
Dido
Mirage
Topaz
Coal
Kahlua
Kain
Makoce
Roki
Kanaya
BM100
Jeamesero
Caro
Winter
Shadow
Bright Fang
Cassiel
Dawn
Verine
35 posters

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Main Den - Page 17 Empty The Main Den

Post by Jeamesero Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeamesero giggled when suddenly Navin came around and glomped to Kanaya. His nervous feeling disappeared as the pup gave him the courage to stay; this pup still loved him, even though Jeamesero kept his distance from them because he was afraid to hurt them.
"Haha, Navin. Well, Kanaya is sure going to stay, so you don't have to worry about that.", Jeamesero said to Navin, before looking at Kanaya, smiling at her. "Right, Kanaya?"
Looking back at Navin he giggled again, and wagged his tail amused. "Since your father is busy, could you give Kanaya her rank? Pleaseeee?"
Jeamesero looked up when he heard paw steps and smelled the scent of an unfamiliar wolf, his eyes met those of another wolf. He didn't know who it was, but this male didn't seem dangerous.
The Hudson Bay wolf smiled at the newcomer, a quick wag of his tail.
"Um hello, nice to meet you, Scout."

Addressed: Kanaya, Navin, Scout Mentioned: Cassiel Word Count: - Notes: Lame catch up post...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

The Main Den - Page 17 Empty Re: The Main Den

Post by Lupa Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:41 pm

Lupa saw Veri smile slightly and she smiled back. "I see no issues with you joining our ranks; However, before you are officially accepted, I will need to know your name. Nothing more, nothing less, for now. Thank you." Veri said. 'Reasonable.' Lupa thought before she spoke. "I am Lupa. Thank you, Verine. I'm so sorry for your losses, I will you be a valid member and if you needed someone to talk to I would not mind talking. I will always listen and although I am new, help you through it." After waiting for a reply, Lupa then looked back to Jeames and nodded before turning her black hind away, dipping her head to the Alphess and slowly walking back to Mave.

Lupa walked slowly back to Mave, her tail swaying behind her. She dipped her head to the Former Alpha and then stood and spoke to him softly. "Verine offered me a place. She said she didn't see why not. Hopefully I will become a Warrior sort of rank." Lupa then looked to Roki and smiled before addressing him, "Like Jeames said we can play later if you'd like?"

Men: Veri, Mave, Jea, Roki Add: Veri, Mave, Roki Words: 216 Notes: Short horrible post XD
Lupa
Lupa

Character sheet
Name: Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:32 pm

Mave dipped his head in respect when Lupa said that he was her superior. He flickered his tail just as Veri appeared and began to speak. After she was done, Lupa told him that she would speak to her.
Alright... hope you get accepted...
He watched as a few other wolves approach the alphess right after Lupa did. Some trying to offer support, others convincing her that the pups were still alive.
He shook his head.
Just before he could pull himself together to speak to Veri, she was done talking to others and she took off. He sighed, obvious compassion for grief for the female. She didn't deserve to suffer through this, and neither did her pups. He knew what she was going through. Well, even though he never lost his pups, he did lose his mate. His lover. Tears formed in his eyes, and he looked down at his paws to hide it.

Icicle, I miss you...
She had been brutally slaughtered by a bear, just as Veri's litter had. He wanted to comfort Veri when she got back. But how could he say really anything without hinting about his past lover? He never really wanted anyone to know about that.
Mave perked his ears when he noticed a she-wolf [Kannie] trying to wake up an unconscious wolf [Shadow]. Still holding back his tears, he trotted over to her and avoided eye contact the best he could.

"It's ok, miss. He's only unconscious; he will wake up soon enough."

Addressed: Kanaya
Mentioned: Kanaya, Shadow, Veri, the dead pups, Jeames, Roki, Lupa, the bear
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:15 pm

Alright this is gonna be a LOT to catch up on but I'm gonna try. I'm also gonna glaze over some parts just bc. Y'know. I dunno what to have him do here, really, other than be sad 'n junk. it's not like he has any friends or whatever :'D so I'm sorry if it's bad ;-;

___

He was one of the last to arrive at the scene. He trailed in not too long after Verine, but he almost wished he hadn't arrived at all. The scene was a disaster. Wolves were bloody and injured, there were marks in the ground and the surrounding greenery was all but destroyed, and lying lifeless in the midst of it all were the bodies of his pups.

Cress and Erol. Their tiny bodies were broken, lying limp on the ground. They were both dead, and Navin was nowhere to be seen. Cassiel didn't doubt that he was dead, too. The happiness built up inside him, the stability his family brought him, all of it was crushed and crumbled within a mere moment. His kids were dead. They would never grow up, they would never find love, they would never have pups of their own. They would never experience life, never experience the joy of finding a soulmate or a best friend or exploring the big world around them. All of it had been taken from them, and they had been taken from him.

He should have felt angry. He should have felt cheated, destroyed, utterly devastated. But in that moment, he didn't feel anything. All his thoughts had retreated to the back of his mind, only leaving room to process the situation. The shock had cemented him to the ground, he was unable to move, unable to feel. He tore his gaze from their bodies to survey the situation around him. Verine was making a speech about some such thing, but her words sounded foreign and slurred, like his mind refused to pay attention to anything but the death of his kids. Others began to speak to her, moving towards her, but he couldn't seem to grasp why. He returned his attention to the pups and approached them slowly.

It was automatic. He sauntered over and settled down beside them, grabbing their bodies by the scruff ever-so-gently. He pulled them close until they pressed up against his flank and he proceeded to curl protectively around them. They were cold and already stiffening, but he couldn't bare to simply leave them be. Then the sadness started to set in. It was slow, it was gradual, but it was powerful. He felt cold and a lump formed in his throat, seizing the muscles and forbidding him from speaking. He squeezed his eyes shut and buried his snout in their tiny pelts. He couldn't let go. This couldn't be happening. He started to tremble and he grit his teeth, though he couldn't stop a soft whine from escaping his throat. If only he didn't have to let them go. If only they were still alive, he wouldn't have to leave them. Jesus, if they were still alive he'd never let them leave the den.

But he couldn't rewind time. He breathed in their scents one last time before forcing himself to scoot back and away. They're dead now, that was reality, and nothing could change it. All he could do was say his goodbyes and give them a proper burial.

--

Addressed; None. Mentioned; Everyone present. Notes; did i manage to write 600+ words on nothing but Cass being a sad lil butt? you bet your BONGLE i did.
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:30 pm

Roki snuggled his body close to Verine, nuzzing his face into the wolves soft fur. He knew she had to be lying, over coem with shock and fear, but lying none the less. After all Navin was just sleeping no? He was just very tired and he would wake up soon, Roki was sure of this.
Suddenly as Roki started to get sleepy and close his eyes, Verine pulled back and look down at him. Quickly looking up his large curious orbs met with her weary looking ones as he heard her began to speak to him. Words he was going to like at all.
"Roki, darling? Navin has left with the bear that too him, and we cannot get him back. He loved you, just as you loved him. Perhaps, you can spend the day with Uncle Jeames, so you're not alone while mommy is gone away?"
Roki shook his head slowly, taking a few steps back. She would leave her own son who was sleeping and had been hurt in the fight? What kinda mommy was she to do that? 'No shes lying... He's not witht he bear... Poor Navin is so cold...' He thought in confusion.
He watched as she turned and walked away, a feeling of horror and fear gripping his chest. She was going to leave him. But why? Poor little Roki was so confused and couldn't figure out how she could do that nor her logic behind it.
"Like Jeames said we can play later if you'd like?"
Roki let his ears fall, a wave of sadness washing over him as he looked out of the corner of his eye at Lupa. He quickly stood up, growing a bit upset now as to everything that was going on. Didn't these wolves understand Navin needed help?
"No!" Roki barked, ears against his head as he growled softly, bareing his tiny sharp baby teeth. "I don't want to play! How can you think of playing when someone might be freezing to death! He's not gone! For fluff's sake he's right over there not with the bear, ya dummy's!" He hollered, his small voice growing louder as he flicked his tail and pawed at the ground.
"Navin is cold and hurt probaly and all you wolves wanna do is talk about it! Even as a pup I understand this all better then you! His own mother 'Mommy Verine' won't help him and thats messed up!" Roki now had hot tears falling slowly down his cheeks, wetting his fur before falling to the dirt below. 
"Will fine you all be that way! Sit on your fluffly butts and do nothing but I wouldn't let him be cold or hurt anymore!" With that Roki turned and took off. He didn't make it but a few steps before running into Jeames. He took a step back and glared up at the wolf, tears falling faster now. "Move!"
 Roki walked off and searched around for Navin before finding him curled in the same spot he left him. It took everything Roki could do to push the poor pup out of the bushes and into a small clearing part off the main den. 
Once he was sure the pup was in the sun he placed his legs on each side before laying down on top of the pup. He didn't care what others said he was going to keep him warm till he woke up. No matter how long it took him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Everyone kinda Mentioned: Navin, Bear Word count: ~ Notes: Poor Roki doesn't understand ;w;
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dido Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:08 pm

"You know, I'm not entirely sure what was going through your head, Dido.”
She had been caught up in her own, dreadful thoughts, walking meters behind the larger brute.
She hadn't paid him any attention;of course, not until his words reached her ears and suddenly his nose was pressed against her own.
His own eyes met hers;she bristled.
Her breathe hitched.
A low growl slithered up her throat and out her slightly parted lips. She didn't like how bold this male was; "Did you think you could outrun a bear with legs as long as your body, or did you think you could fight it off with your nimbleness and speed?” He continued, angering Dido further.
And with a small whisper, he added, ”Or are you just an impulsive yearling that needs to be taught a lesson?”
Taught a lesson?
Impulsive?

Dido normally would have had a clever come back to spit, but she was at a loss for words;for the first time.
No one's spoken to her with such a tone before! It was as if he were scolding her! And yet, he had no right! He had no power over her?
So why was she so silent? She stared back into his steely orbs, eyes narrowed as she searched them.
"You don't get to talk to me this way." She snuffed, gulping.
Dido
Dido

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:10 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s thoughts and inside Jeames’ mind’’
‘’Kirinun’s speech’’
‘’Kirinun’s thoughts and inside Jeames’ mind’’

‘’Its fine Jeames, there would have been little you could have done... They were already gone. Don't worry.’’, Verine said and Jeamesero nodded, a sad look on his face. It was then when Verine suddenly seemed to laugh, and Jeamesero was confused. Why was she laughing? Only a moment after she came close to him and embraced him, hugged him back. Jeamesero smiled weakly; so she had wanted a hug all this time. Jeamesero was the only one who seemed to want to give it to her.
‘’I'm glad she accepted the hug, hopefully it will make her feel a little bit better...’’, Jeamesero thought, though he was sure it was only a little bit. And a hug didn't last forever, while the death of your children did. No children should die before their parents did, it was horrible.
Jeamesero felt Verine pull back and looked a her, a sad and rather confused look on his face. ‘’How is she feeling right now? Is she doing any better?’’
Suddenly a yearling came bouncing in; Roki. He walked over to Verine and started talking to the female. The yearling seemed sad and scared and his words hurt Jeamesero badly.
‘’Navin isn't dead, Mommy Verine. I know hes not. Maybe he's just cold. Yeah! I promise. If we just go over, or you just go over, and cuddle up next to him he would be all better...’’, Roki said to Verine and Jeamesero shook his head, sadness all over his face as he thought back about Navin. He hadn't seen the pup's body and he actually wished he never would have to see a dead pup like that. ‘’He's not... Just cold... He's my friend...’’
‘’Roki... no... stop...’’, Jeamesero thought as he looked at the kid again. A sarcastic voice in the back of his mind answered him, and Jeamesero huffed, turning his head to stare at the ground, as if he didn't have to look at the voice this way: ‘’Such a... tragedy, is it not?’’
Jeamesero never answered Death Mask, as he heard Verine speak. He looked up at the Alpha female, seeing the sadness in her eyes as she tried to comfort Roki and reason with the small yearling.
‘’Roki, darling? Navin has left with the bear that took him, and we cannot get him back. He loved you, just as you loved him. Perhaps, you can spend the day with Uncle Jeames, so you're not alone while mommy is gone away?’’, she said as she shoved Roki away slightly to get him off of her.

She got to her paws after that and walking off, leaving Jeamesero and Roki behind. But Roki didn't seem too happy with that. Jeamesero watched how the kid yelled and screamed, angry, sad, scared; all in once.
‘’No! I don't want to play! How can you think of playing when someone might be freezing to death! He's not gone! For fluff's sake he's right over there not with the bear, ya dummy's!’’, the kid snarled. ‘’Navin is cold and hurt probably and all you wolves wanna do is talk about it! Even as a pup I understand this all better then you! His own mother 'Mommy Verine' won't help him and that's messed up!’’
‘’Roki, stop.’’, Jeamesero said, but it wasn't Jeamesero's voice that spoke. Jeamesero couldn't take it anymore, he had begged Death Mask to say something and stop it all. But even to that loud harsh voice Roki wouldn't listen.
‘’Well fine you all be that way! Sit on your fluffy butts and do nothing but I wouldn't let him be cold or hurt anymore! Move!’’, he screamed before running off, searching for Navin's body. Jeamesero shook his head, again; this kid really didn't know what was going on. Jeamesero had to show Roki Navin was dead.
Jeamesero followed him and found the kid laying on top of Navin's death body, trying to keep him warm. He had also pushed the pup into the sun so his body would warm faster. Jeamesero stood in front of him, staring down at Roki. ‘’Death Mask, help me... this one last time... Try to convince him Navin's dead, and be nice, please...’’
‘’Roki, Navin is dead. See those wounds, those nasty big wounds on his face and side? Those came from the bear's claw. See that his wounds are still open yet he doesn't bleed anymore? See all the blood around him? His body is empty, he can't bleed anymore. His body is cold because all his blood is gone, because he's dead.’’, Death Mask spoke, a harsh look on Roki as he stood there. He grew impatient and angry, taking a step forward and staring down at the kid, talking in a harsh tone some more terrible words.

‘’He is dead, Roki. He will never get up again! He will lay here for all eternity, decomposing, his flesh is going to rot away, eaten away by birds and insects, maggots. But if you want to be stubborn with me go ahead; you can lay here for all eternity if you like.’’, he added to it, before Jeamesero forced Death Mask to give back his body and stared at Roki in shock and sadness, guilt. He sighed and turned around, walking away from Navin and Roki.
‘’There, did that help?’’, Death Mask asked, his voice sarcastic and harsh still. Jeamesero sighed again and shook his head, staring at the ground as he walked. ‘’That was too harsh, he's only still a yearling... he doesn't understand...’’
‘’Well you trusted me I would help him, so you're stupid. Remember I don't help, Jeames? I only make things worse and I like it better that way.’’, Death mask spoke again and Jeamesero ignored him this time. He was too scared to go back to Roki and apologize even though he hadn't said those things himself, so he looked around the den area to see if anyone needed his help. He noticed Maverick and a black wolf laying there on the ground unconscious. And a female he recognized; Kanaya, one of his best friends. She was licking the black wolf's wounds and seemed worried about him. Did she know him?
Upon coming closer he nodded at Maverick, before looking at Kanaya. ‘’Kanaya, are you okay...? We haven't seen each other in a while... You're not hurt, are you? Who is this male? Do you know him?’’, he asked and his eyes fell on the black wolf. His eyes widened in shock, it felt like all his blood got drained from his body. He shivered and trembled, staring down, ears flat against his head and tail tucked between his rear paws. ‘’No... impossible... He was dead, he had died months ago... How...? How...? HOW!? SHADOW!?’’
Jeamesero let out a terrified gasp before cowering and laying there on the ground, eyes huge in shock, his mind seemed somewhere else as he covered his head with his paws. It was like he didn't want to hear anything anymore, or like he was shielding his head from a certain attack. He was shocked, he was terrified, shivering like madness as he stared at the unconscious body.
‘’S-S-Shadow is a-alive...? S-Shadow is a-a-alive...? I-Impossible... I-Impossible... I-I-I-Impos-sibble... He's a ghost... Y-Yes... H-He... he must be a ghost... Your eyes are playing t-tricks on you... J-Jeames... You're s-seeing things... He's not real... N-Not r-real...’’

Addressed: Roki, Kanaya Mentioned: Verine, Navin, Maverick, Shadow. Word Count: 1229 Notes: FINALLY THIS PERFECT MOMENT HAS ARRIVED! JEAMES THINKS SHADOW IS A GHOST HEUHEUHEU. ;D

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:25 am

Lupa didn't know how to respond to Roki. He was a yearling but not a pup. She was blunt, not sweet. But then again she was sweet. "No!" Roki said. "I don't want to play! How can you think of playing when someone might be freezing to death! He's not gone! For fluff's sake he's right over there not with the bear, ya dummy's!" He growled slightly. Lupa found it cute but didn't laugh. "Navin is cold and hurt probaly and all you wolves wanna do is talk about it! Even as a pup I understand this all better then you! His own mother 'Mommy Verine' won't help him and thats messed up!" He said. Roki clearly didn't know about death. "Will fine you all be that way! Sit on your fluffly butts and do nothing but I wouldn't let him be cold or hurt anymore!" He continued. 'Do pups not get taught anything these days?' "Move!" He finished. Lupa beared her teeth, she had lost patience. "Roki! Navin is dead. Not alive. I'll come and look but there is no way he is alive. He is dead and will never wake again. We are adults we know much better. If you insist I will come but why don't you go say goodbye! Your mother does not want to look at her dead son." She let out a growl. Lupa beared her teeth at the yearling and have a short throaty growl before she turned to Jeames. What he said did not sound like him at all. "Um, Jeames are you okay?" she asked. Why was he acting so strange? Lupa just sighed and ignored it. She then turned to Mave. "I'm so sorry. I did not mean to offend Roki or anyone else. I just need some space right now." She frowned at herself inside but on the outside showed no emotion. She walked past Jeames and lifted a paw before saying. "See you later."

Lupa dashed into the bushes just off from the group. 'Why were you so harsh? Can't you just keep your mouth shut? I know you're not good with pups or yearlings when they tick you of but seriously you need to calm down. Cut them some slack.' Lupa thought to herself. She lay her thick black fur on the ground- placing he head on her paws and closed her dark brown eyes. She lay there, sun beating on the back, wind swirling around her. She looked almost dead, just her chest moved as she breathed. Ears swivelled as she lay there picking up each and every sound. She got up, why did she? There was no reason. Lupa started pacing, you could hear her easily as the leaves russled. "Stop being so harsh...." She turned again and spoke quietly to herself although anyone nearby could hear her. "You're not a monster..... You're true warrior... Live up to it.... Protect." And with that last word she stood still, rustling stopped and her head dropped. 'Protect.' was the only word that rung about in her head. She decided to return.

Lupa slunk out of the bushes, her back still warm from the sunlight and she trotted around back to her superior; Mave. She did not cower but she did look upset slightly. Lupa made no eye contact and sat waiting to be addressed. Why start a conversation right now?

Men: Jea, Roki, Navin, Veri, Mave Add: Jea, Mave, Roki, Herself Words: 647 Notes: Lupa let out her anger, silly wolf. She feels a bit bad now XD
Lupa
Lupa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:26 am

Emotions. Everywhere. As Makoce lie there, pain grasping her body, all she could do was listen. She heard Verine address the matters like an alpha, but as Makoce looked at her, dead in the eyes, she could see the mother in her overflow in her eyes. Badly did Makoce want to get up and go to her, but her brain was fighting between following orders and not showing any emotion. As she looked around, hearing sobbing, sensing the grief and the mixed emotions, she felt her heart drop and something choke it. Was this what grief felt like? Was this also guilt? Was this also empathy? Sympathy? Why was this so foreign to her?

I don't understand.

The unity of this pack was awe-inspiring. This was nothing like her birth pack. These wolves... Really cared. About each other. About the dead. About broken friendships. About broken hearts. About everything. Makoce wanted that. But what could she do?

Crippled. You can't fix anything.

"Topaz... Hurry..."

Her side was killing her. She couldn't move. She could hardly speak.

"I'm sorry..."

Makoce whispered, trying to tell Verine and the alpha male. But well, they couldn't have heard her. She closed her eyes, and fainted.

Mentioned: Everybody kinda
Addressed: Topaz, Verine, Cassiel
Word count: 229
Notes: Tried to catch up on everything. Don't die, Makoce!
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet
Name: Makoce

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:24 pm

The mass of black fur did not move;he did not respond to the soft coo of her stuttering words nor the gentle swipe of her tongue against his wounds.
He was far, far away from this world and her, lost somewhere in between.

Where are you?,
she wanted to ask, but she knew he would not answer her;so she kept quiet, her muzzle near his own, when another spoke to her. She turned her green orbs from john doe, and towards the wolf who spoke to her;he reassured her that this male would be alright.
She nodded, but couldn't bring herself to meet his eyes. Although this male, with his strange colored coat and kind eyes, seemed nice, he reeked with the promise of a higher rank;and Kanaya always got skittish around those type of wolves;important wolves.
"Y-yes, of c-course." she answered, nodding again, and brought her eyes back to John Doe, watching as he breathed.
At least he was alive, the femme thought, before she heard screaming and watched as Roki dashed for Navin's body, and frowned deeply. She tore her eyes away from that scene, as well. She couldn't stand to see so much death and sadness.
There was a soft sound of paws approaching and she looked up this time to see a familiar face;she welcomed this wolf with happy eyes;Jeamesero.
He was the first wolf Kanaya met in this pack, and had become a quite fond of the male.
’Kanaya, are you okay...? We haven't seen each other in a while... You're not hurt, are you? Who is this male? Do you know him?’’
And as he began to fuss over her, she smiled. Someone cared for her.
It felt good;to have someone care for her so much. Opening her maw to reassure her darling Jeames, she watched as his eyes fell to the black wolf, and changed.
It was as if Jeames was terrified;as if he had seen a ghost. The male dropped on to the grass covered ground, cowering and whimpering. "Jeames..?"
And suddenly there was another wolf;another fem, but she completely and utterly ignored Kanaya;but Kan was used to that.

She was a lowly ranked wolf, after all. The fem addressed the brown colored wolf, the one who held a high title, and Jeames, but not her. She ignored it.
And when the fem was gone, Kanaya turned to the black mass, and licked between his ears twice before she wobbled over to Jeames, and she licked his face all over this time.
Kanaya could play the mother role. She could help.
"Shh, Jeames. You're alright. I'm here, I'm here." and in the midst of soothing her friend, she caught the black wolf's name. It slipped from Jeamsero's maw in his own stutters, and she slowly turned her head back around to gaze at the black wolf. "S-shadow." She whispered quietly, just to herself.
His name tasted, surprisingly, like raspberries on her tongue, and she held back a smile as she scooted closer to Jeames, cooing and grooming him.
Shadow. His name was Shadow.

Addressed: Maverick, JeameseroMentioned: Shadow, Lupa, Roki Notes: -bows- NOT HONEY, YO. RASPBERRIES. SHANAYA 4EVER. 
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazimir Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:03 pm

∆• love is a serious mental disease •∆

Kazimir grimaced at the female, her stupidity could have gotten her killed. ”Dido, I suggest you don't tell me how to speak to you. In case we discover that when a bear is attacking, running into the forest with it is a sign of mental unsoundness.”
He lowered his tail and scoffed. ”Don't be so destructive, Damsel. You need to stick with me and I'll teach you how to think before you act.”
Kaz smiled at the young grey female and shook his head slightly. “I'm sorry, that was unfair of me to lash out. I wanted to see your reaction, my apologies.”
The guard turned and continued to walk back towards the wolves, the pain in his hip was growing and he believed it to be nearly dislocated. He heard the voices and felt the grief like a wave as he entered the clearing.
His eyes fell on Topaz and he sat, waiting a few metres from her. The brute smiled sadly at the female, and watched the crowd move like grass in a breeze. Kazimir waited in silence and watched, not expecting anything from anybody, but help from the healer.

Addressed:
∆• Dido •∆
Mentioned:
∆• Topaz, the pack •∆
Notes:
∆•  •∆

Last edited by Kazimir on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kazimir
Kazimir

Character sheet
Name: Kazimir Bedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:32 pm

Silence.
Loneliness.
Solitude.
Misery.
Everything was dark around him. He couldn't feel anything, couldn't see anything. Was he dead? No. While feeling numb he was still alive. Alive, breathing, yet death didn't seem to be a bad companion at this moment. Everything he cared for, everyone he knew, everyone dear to him; dead. He failed, he failed to protect those around him, failed to find his brother, failed to save him from the disease. The brute lost his entire family. Everyone was dead.
Except for him.
'Why?' It didn't appear fair. Not at all. He would kill himself in the most gruesome death one could ever think off to bring them back. Oh, what he would do only to bring them all back...
But he couldn't. They were dead, gone, adios, finito. There was no going back for them, no life to live anymore. And if Shadow died, right here, right now, all of them would be forgotten, erased from this world without anyone missing them. 'Such an attractive thought...'
However, there was something, someone, pulling him out of the darkness; a light, leading him out of the cave of solitary, back into life. There was a voice, a peaceful coo, calling him. 'Who... Who is that?'
"C-come back to m-me." 
A flick of his receptor, nose twitching. Shadow was back, his eyelids which concealed the amber pigmented irises would slowly open. His vision was blurred, he couldn't identify his surroundings. Everything seemed bright, white, so intense, making his narrow his eyes.
Until she came into his view.
There, right next to him. A creature, it's pelt a pure white, it's eyes a vivid green. Her voice, her looks... so pure and innocent. Like an angel. Was she an angel? Perhaps. 'I've never seen such beauty in my entire life...' This was true. No one was as tantalizing in looks as she was. She wasn't from this world. Couldn't be. She was an angel. An angel send to save this brute.
His eyes followed her movements, his mind ignoring the creamy pelted male, who seemed to be quite shocked, scared about the presence of him. She was trying to sooth him. A weak smile formed his lips as he heard her quiet voice.

Slowly, he attempted to stand up, lifting his cranium and pushing his body off of the ground, carefully. Yet it was no use. A sharp pain rang through his body, the obisidian canine winced at the pain, jaws clenched, trying to ignore the pain for the moment. He turned his face towards the angel, his body was still weak yet he tried to endure. “W-What happened? Who are you?”

ADDRESSED:: Kanaya, Jeames || MENTIONED:: Same || NOTES:: Ahhh
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dido Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:19 pm

((KAZ GETS SMACKED AHAHAHA.))
With every passing second, and every word ever muttered by Kazimir, Dido could feel her anger boiling.
It wasn't fair.
He shouldn't be able to scold her like this! He was no one, and certainly no one to her!
He was just some fool who liked to bother small yearling with his nonsense! And if he thought, for one small moment, that he had any control over the fem, he was poorly mistaken.
He wanted Dido to follow him;he wanted her to learn from him, but she stayed where she stood, watching as he turned back around and continued.
Her frown was a sneer, eyes narrowed as she slowly followed after him.
But she didn't stay by his side.As soon as he was on the ground, she quickly smacked her paw across his muzzle roughly, as if she were scolding him,  and fled to the other side of the clearing, grumbling softly under her breathe.
She wouldn't help these wolves grieve. She wouldn't help them heal, or clean up the mess.
It wasn't her problem. Wasn't her job. So she lay there, her body curling up, resting her head on her paws, snuffing harsh insults quietly.
Dido
Dido

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:35 pm

Topaz worked quickly and diligently, lapping off the cracked and still-damp pieces of the poultice she had previously spread on the wound. She spat the mixture out onto the ground beside her and wrinkled up her nose--it tasted quite sour, but the plaster had broken and even more dirt had wedged its way into Makoce's wound, so it was necessary if she wanted to avoid the risk of infection. Topaz picked out some more herbs from the pile, chewing them together and spitting the mixture back out onto the ground. Just before she was able to reapply the medicine, she heard Makoce whine quietly, "I'm sorry..."

She was about to ask her what for, but then the guardian's head lolled to the side. She was unconscious. Swallowing down her nerves, Topaz picked up the pace and lapped at Makoce's wound, cleaning out any dust or foreign blood that found its way into her system. Once she was sure the wound was clean, she dabbed some of the poultice onto her nose and massaged the medicine into every corner of the gash. She'll be fine. Makoce was a strong wolf; she wouldn't die here.

She couldn't.

Just as Topaz finished up her work, she felt the burning sensation of eyes on her pelt. She looked up and was met with the gaze of Kazimir, who was smiling softly. Topaz was about to approach him and ask where his injuries were and if he'd like treatment, though she was stopped in her path by a rather determined yearling--a yearling she had never seen before. The younger female marched right up to Kazimir and smacked his snout, then dashed out of the clearing.

Topaz stifled a laugh before looking back up at the male.
"Didn't know you could piss someone off that quickly. What happened?"

She dropped her grin once she noticed the way he favored his hind leg. Alright, so he was definitely injured, and it seemed to have to do with the bone. Topaz hadn't worked on broken bones since Karliah, but if she could manage to (mostly) restore a bone shattered into six different pieces, then she'd probably be able to tackle whatever was wrong with him. "Before we talk about that, where does it hurt the most?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Kazimir. Mentioned: Makoce, Dido. Notes: still alive 'n kicking
Topaz
Topaz

Character sheet
Name: Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:13 pm

Roki shifted and curled his tiny body around Navin's now pretty cold body.   He couldn't help bt let out a soft whimper, not liking how still his friend seemed to be. He felt tears began to fall for his friend, yet even till he ignored the blood and refused to believe he could not save him. 
He was after all still a pup and had been told anything was possible if you loved it enough and wished for it with all your heart. Though slowly he was begining to think this might not be the case here. He heard foot steps come up to him and turned, raising his head as he saw Jeames.
"Roki, Navin is dead. See those wounds, those nasty big wounds on his face and side? Those came from the bear's claw. See that his wounds are still open yet he doesn't bleed anymore? See all the blood around him? His body is empty, he can't bleed anymore. His body is cold because all his blood is gone, because he's dead."
Roki shook his head, closing his eyes as he turned away from him. He didn't like how the wolf was talking to him now, like he was totaly different. His words were harsh and cold as if he could really care less about the poor pup dying below Roki.
"He is dead, Roki. He will never get up again! He will lay here for all eternity, decomposing, his flesh is going to rot away, eaten away by birds and insects, maggots. But if you want to be stubborn with me go ahead; you can lay here for all eternity if you like."
Roki heard him move away be refused to listen to the wolves words. He didn't understand how to care fore or feel friendship with another from the sounds of it. And Roki had though the wolf a friendly happy one a few minutes ago.
"Roki! Navin is dead. Not alive. I'll come and look but there is no way he is alive. He is dead and will never wake again. We are adults we know much better. If you insist I will come but why don't you go say goodbye! Your mother does not want to look at her dead son."
Hot tears flooded down his cheeks as he shoook his head. He didn't like it when wolves yelled at him, hated it in fact. Since all he had been was yelled at he dispised it most of all. Why couldn't they understand what he was feeling or how much he was willing to help? How could they say they were adults if they walked away when another wolf was ingurted?
After he stoped crying, or at least slowed his tears and whimpers, he looked up and realised he was alone. They were a short ways off and hadn't left him entirly but they had given him space. Without a word he looked down at Navin and whimpered softly to the pup. "Are they telling the truth?"
After he receved no answer from the pup he slowly started to rise from where he lay. He forced himself not to look at the pup as he padded away and sat a few paws from him. It wasn't fair. He didn't think any of it was fair. He lost his first friend Shun, his crush knew about him now thanks to his big mouth and probaly wanted nothing to do with him, and his second best friend was dead.
Not wanting to think about anything anymore he looked up and peered around before seeing a wolf near Jeames he he hadn't seen before Well as far as he could remember. Taking a few steps forward he realized it was a she-wolf. And since mommy Verine was gone she looked like the next best thing.
Roki took off top speed ignoring any wolves that were speaking or near him, all he wanted was to get to her. To bury his face in her soft fur and shut out all his sadness and confusion as well everyones yelling towards him.
Once he reached her he didn't say anything, but insead simply tackled her, tucking himself under her belly as far as he could as he broke into soft whimpers again. He had seen Jeames next to her just before he had gotten there and hoped the wolf didn't yell at him again.
Another thing he had noticed was a black wolf speaking to her, tho he wasn't suer he knew him either. All that mattered to him at the moment was finding another mommy to take Verine's place till she returned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: ~ Mentioned: Navin, Jeames, Shadow, Lupa, Kanaya Word count: ~ Notes: Roki made Kanaya a mommy to him now too XD
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:18 pm

Jeamesero was afraid, but of what? Shadow? It seemed just so. The cream colored male shook, and she kept licking him, whispering soothing words into his triangular shaped ears. "P-please d-don't be s-scared, n-no one's g-going to harm you, d-darling." She whispered, rubbing her head gently against his own. She tried not to throw herself on top of the cowering male, but all she wanted to do was hold him to her, and cease his cries.
"W-why are you s-so afraid?" She asked at last, staring fondly at her friend. One look at the dark brute, and it seemed Jeames had gone into a deep, dark hole of his thoughts, shaking wildly.
Perhaps Shadow has done something awfully wicked to my poor friend? But she rememberd Jeames earlier words. He had said that Shadow had died. Months ago;Jeames must be mistaken.
But then she heard it. The soft intake of breathe, an almost gasping sound, and she turned, green eyes widening.
Was it okay to call a male beautiful?
Her eyes immediately left his, heart racing. Shadow was awake, and he was staring at her as if he was seeing for the first time. She told herself that he found her dull looking, and that's what the look meant.
He spoke to her and Jeames but she didn't answer right away;how could she? He spoke effortlessly while her words would surely come out in stutters. Looking everywhere but at him, Shadow, she cleared her throat.
"I'm K-kanaya and t-this is J-jeamesero. I'm n-not sure w-what h-happened, y-you p-passed out and w-well..." She paused, glancing over at him once. She stuttered. Uncontrollably. It was horrible. Kanaya was a poor excuse for a femme. Not only was she a crippled, but she was a stuttering crippled she-wolf that had unacceptable feelings for a male whose already got himself a mate.
Just once, she promised herself, gazing at him with with a small smile and then quickly looked away.
And then something was touching her underbelly.
A pup.
Roki. She didn't know Roki well, but knew he cared deeply for Navin. He buried himself into her fur, and she tensed. She loved pups, but the last time she let a pup near her, she had been verbally attacked by a pack warrior.
But she allowed himself to cuddle against her, smiling down at the pup comfortingly. "A-and this i-is R-roki." She wanted to introduce the new black femme, and the male that held a lot of power, but she didn't know their names.
Clearing her throat again, she risked another glance at the handsome brute, her eyes softening. She wondered if he knew that just a moment ago, she had been grooming him, just as she had been doing to Jeames.
But even as she gazed him over, she never met his eyes. She couldn't bring herself to. Surely, she was ugly to him. She had to be. A small smile graced her lips as she spoke,"A-are you w-well?"

Addressed: Shadow, JeameseroMentioned: Roki, Lupa, Mave, Cass, Veri-kinda-Notes: KANNIE, OFC HE AIN'T WELL. JEESH.
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazimir Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:52 pm

A shock of a swat met Kaz's face and he blinked, taken aback. He shuffled his paws in order to stay standing. He snuffed at the impact to his nose and shook his head with a gentle smile as the fae dashed off. A sudden feeling of sassiness came over him and he chuckled, calling across the clearing. “Was that on an impulse, Damsel?”
Kazimir smiled warmly at Topaz as she walked over, and chuckled with her when she commented on his scolding from Dido. “I managed to use my talent of annoyingness and call her impulsive for running into a forest with a bear. I wanted her reaction and it was relatively entertaining. What do you think? Entertaining?”
He snuffed again and pawed his nose, it was still tingling from the blow, but not painful. Her next question was relieving, finally being able to have his leg taken care of. “My hip, back right. I think it's partially dislocated, but I'll let you confirm that theory, madame healer lady. I also have a gash but it's not bleeding anymore.” He shot her a charming grin and pointed to his cut on his right. He took most blows on that side from his fighting style, but it didn't inhibit his effectiveness.
He turned slightly, still favouring his right, and allowed Topaz to inspect him.

Addressed:
∆• Topaz, Dido •∆
Mentioned:
∆• Dido •∆
Notes:
∆•  •∆

Last edited by Kazimir on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kazimir
Kazimir

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:07 am

Makoce blinked a few times, fighting to awaken from her blackout. Her nostrils flared, and her face scrunched in confusion as she smelled herbs and a familiar wolf scent. She raised her head slightly, eyes setting upon the wolf that offered to let her get treatment first. Topaz and the male were talking, but she couldn't make out the words. She took her mind back to mere minutes ago when they were brawling with the bear. She remembered seeing the male run off with a wound after telling her that she needed the treatment. She remembered calling him a hypocrite, but he never responded, for he didn't hear her.

"Hypocrite."

The word escaped her mouth again, a little mumbled but nevertheless audible. Her eyes closed again, and she groaned as she lay her head back down. A low growl escaped her maw as pain was replaced with numbness on her wound and soreness in her muscles. Her head was hurting, probably because of her fainting.

"I'll just... I'll just rest here."

She said, a bit woozy. She closed her eyes and sighed, wanting to fall asleep now.

Addressed: Kazimir, Topaz
Mentioned: Same
Word count: 217
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:32 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s thoughts and inside Jeames’ mind’’
‘’Kirinun’s speech’’
‘’Kirinun’s thoughts and inside Jeames’ mind’’

Jeamesero laid there trembling in fear, staring at the black wolf laying there on the ground, which was breathing. A breathing wolf that should be dead by now. Why wasn't he dead? ‘’What... how... why...? How is this possible...? How can he still be alive...? Shadow, my friend... he was dead... Why...? Why...?’’, he whispered in utter shock. He heard Kanaya speak out his name but was so lost in his shock and thoughts that he could not respond to her. This was the weirdest thing that had ever happened to him. What would happen next? Would Hatsune or Hati come walking around the corner?
‘’This isn't real... this isn't real...’’, Jeamesero thought to himself and another voice in his head was quick to respond and judge. ‘’Is it not?’’
a chuckle in his head and Jeamesero gasped, a few tears slowly running down his cheeks. He was terrified of this wolf, of this... Shadow.
Jeamesero felt someone lay down beside him and suddenly felt a tongue going over his forehead, head and neck. Someone was grooming him. He stared from the corner of his eye to see it was Kanaya. She was trying to comfort him, it seemed, though Jeamesero could not really be comforted right now. He was too far gone after seeing a wolf that should be dead. Too far.
‘’Shh, Jeames. You're alright. I'm here, I'm here.’’, Kanaya whispered to him as she kept grooming him, and Jeamesero let out a breath he had been holding for a long time now, but his body never stopped shaking.
‘’P-please d-don't be s-scared, n-no one's g-going to harm you, d-darling. W-why are you s-so afraid?’’
When Kanaya repeated Shadow's name after Jeamesero had mumbled him, Jeamesero shot his eyes at her in shock. They were wide and wild.
‘’Don't say his name! This can't be real! He can't be alive! He died! Rabies! He was put down, this can't be real!’’, he screamed out in terror and due to the massive adrenaline shot running through his veins, he gagged and vomited onto the ground, coughing. He was oh so terrified. He didn't even know why. It was just a wolf, right? It was just a ghost, right? It was just a dead wolf that had come back to life, right? Yes, it was all that, and it scared him to death.

‘’W-What happened? Who are you?’’, a voice suddenly asked and Jeamesero looked to see this male had awoken, and was staring at them. No, at Kanaya. Jeamesero lost it again and vomited once more, terrified. Who was this male? Was this really Shadow? It couldn't be.
Suddenly a familiar face came crashing into the conversation, tackling Kanaya and nuzzling her chest. It was Roki, and he was crying. Did this mean Navin's body was all alone? Did this mean Roki finally understood that Navin was actually dead?
‘’I'm K-kanaya and t-this is J-jeamesero. I'm n-not sure w-what h-happened, y-you p-passed out and w-well... A-and this i-is R-roki.’’, Kanaya said to the male after he had woken up and all Jeamesero still did was stare. Stare at Shadow, trembling, shaking, whimpering. His breaths sounded like short hisses, like he had to force his breaths out and in and out again. But every time when they went out they had to be forced through his gritted teeth and closed lips. ‘’A-are you w-well?’’
‘’He died months ago... rabies... how can he be alive...? How can he be alive...? S-Shadow... Shadow... A-Are you truly a-alive...? But... but... rabies... you died... How...?’’, Jeamesero kept on whispering, eyes on Shadow the whole time, but they seemed to stare through the male's soul. He never really looked directly at him.

Addressed: Kanaya, Shadow Mentioned: Roki, Hatsune, Hati Word Count: 617 Notes: Oh god Jeames has lost it for real this time without Death Mask being the cause of it. XD

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:19 pm

After Mave told the female [Kannie] that the wolf [Shadow] was unconscious,  his attention was turned to the yearling, Roki, having a childish outburst. He was screaming about the pack not wanting to help one of the dead pups and just letting him freeze. He sighed and shook his head as he watched the yearling run off with Lupa and Jeames after him. The male wasn't sure if Roki simply didn't understand death yet or if he was having trouble accepting the unfortunate fact. Either way, Roki needed time to calm himself down, so he stayed with the she-wolf [Kannie].
Jeames came back a few minutes later, and approached him, the she-wolf, and the unconscious male. The light male nodded at him and he gave him a nod in return. Maverick listened as Jeames addressed the light she-wolf, and learned that her name was Kanaya. He decided he would call her Kannie upon permission.
Mave's thoughts were interrupted when suddenly Jeames was cowering and gasping in fear. He quickly learned that the male thought the unconscious wolf was Shadow. It couldn't possibly be Shadow; the old lead warrior had died just that past year.

"Jeames, please calm down. This isn't Shadow, he was killed last year, remember?"
he asked him, trying to comfort him. Then Lupa approached him, apologizing to him for being so harsh on Roki. He smiled to her in a forgiving way.
"I accept what you have to say, but you must understand that Roki is still fairly young and probably doesn't understand things still. Just give him some time and he'll learn."
He watched as she dashed off, then turned his attention back to Kannie, who was now trying to calm Jeames down as well.
Not long after that, the unconscious wolf awoken. He winced and gasped and turned all his focus onto Kannie and Jeames. The wolf asked who they were.
Mave sat and listened as Kannie introduced herself and Jeames. She obviously didn't know his name because she never said it.

"And my name's Mave,"
he added, pointed towards more or less both Kannie and the dark wolf [Shadow]. It was then Roki arrived and Kannie introduced him as well.
Maybe he already learned...
It was after Kannie addressed the dark male a few more times that Jeames had a couple outbursts as well. He quickly rose onto all-fours and spoke in the kindest way possible.
"Jeames, please! Calm down! This is not Shadow, he died after he caught rabies, just like you said. I admit he does look a lot like Shadow, but Shadow is dead. Many wolves have dark fur with amber eyes."
Mave then sighed and turned to the dark wolf.
"What's your name?"

Addressed: Jeames, Lupa, Kannie, Shadow
Mentioned: Jeames, Lupa, Kannie, Shadow, Roki, Navin

(I wonder how Mave's gonna react if Shadow tells him his name o3o His reaction probably won't be amusing though...)
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:27 pm

zara

"I don't know about this" Zara mumbled to herself as she stared at the territory ahead of a pack. She stood at the other side of the invisible line having an internal battle with herself wither or not to try and join this pack. What if it was like her birth pack? Zara wouldn't know what to do with herself if she joined another killer pack. But what if all packs were like that and Zara was just different? She wouldn't know for she had been in only one pack.

"Okay I can do this." Sucking in a breath of air Zara stepped over the unseen line; now in the territory of the pack. Her body tensed as if waiting to suddenly get attacked. But it never happened. Her ears perked up as she lifted her head breathing in catching no fresh scents. Zara didn't know if that was a good thing or not.

Moving forward Zara traveled deeper into the territory without a touch, she was following where the scents got stronger and as she did so her body became more so tensed. Hopefully they take a liking to her and not a intimating one. For one her eyes weren't so normal and for two the scar over one didn't help either.

The female suddenly paused as a scent of death suddenly hit her, something she was well familiar with. Her ears flatten against her head as her heart began to beat loudly against her chest. She knew it! Another killer pack, all packs were the same! Her upper lip lifted as a low growl rumbled her chest quick to turn around.

Though as she did so she began to falter a little as thoughts were once again coursing threw her head. What if they were attacked? Maybe they needed help? "Maybe just a look?" Her head turned around facing where she heard the voices of others. There was no growling. "Hmm."

Once again changing directions, Zara walked silently closer to the wolves. As she broke threw the tree line to see all the different type of wolves. Some were laughing, grieving, and many other things Zara had never come across when it comes to a pack. This was all a new experience for her. Didn't know a lick of thing when it comes to a normal pack, as of how to join.

Smelling the air once again Zara looked for the source of the horrid smell of the dead. Letting her nose lead the way she came across a small pup laying motionless on the ground. She frowned softly as she bent down and nudged it's little body. "How did this happened?" She spoke softly as her eyes assessed the wounds. It was defiantly an animal attack.

Breathing out a sad sigh she looked a little ways off finding a nice spot by some trees before begging to dig. Zara didn't want the pup's body to be just laying out in the open for flies to land on it and begin eating in front of everyone. It was the least she can do.

Mentioned: Navin and everyone else.
Notes: Hate doing first posts ;v;

Zara
Zara

Character sheet
Name: Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:08 am

Lupa dipped her head as Mave spoke to her, "I accept what you have to say, but you must understand that Roki is still fairly young and probably doesn't understand things still. Just give him some time and he'll learn." Lupa was slightly confused as to the nature of pups- she may have been one herself but she grew up fast and has been a lone wolf for so long. Lupa had never actually experienced pups herself. "I'll try my best." she said with a nod.

Lupa looked towards the other wolf, named Kanaya. "Hello, Kanaya, is it? I'm Lupa." Lupa looked around, briefly for she caught an unfamiliar scent. Another wolf. She turned to see a black wolf with white markings digging a hole. "Sorry to be so brief, I'm trying to get to know everyone. There is another wolf here." She said to the others before approaching this wolf. Lupa trotted over, her tail was neutral although she was not sure if this was a rouge either so she was ready for if it wanted to attack her. She stood in front of the wolf and spoke, her deep voice prominent "Hello, I am Lupa. I'm a new pack member, are you part of the pack? What is your name?" Lupa just stood looking for answers in front of the digging wolf.

Men: Zara, Kannie, Mave Add: Jea, Kannie, Mave, Zara, anyone else with Mave and Kannie etc Words: 248 Notes: Lupa's attempt at escaping the chat
Lupa
Lupa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazimir Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:33 pm

Kazimir barely heard Makoce, but her voice met his auds. Hyprocrite. He fully agreed, however he was not ashamed. He had been less injured than the female and had more blood to lose before he reached her status.
“Makoce, I'm no healer, but I think you should rest somewhere quieter. I promise I will Join you after I'm all fixed up by our marvelous healer.”
He winked at Topaz and grinned at Makoce. His side was throbbing but he didn't mind so much. The pain wasn't too distracting. He was worried about Koce, she seemed as though she'd recovered mostly, but her wounds would leave scars. His would too, luckily they both had decently thick fur and they'd be partially covered.
Kaz brought his mind back to the present and smiled at the wolves around him, flirtatiously at the females, and empathetically at the males.
”Topaz, it doesn't hurt too much, so I don't want anything for the pain. Just make sure I won't get infected and die, if you please.”
He flashed a charming smile at Topaz and turned his head back to Makoce.

Addressed:
∆• Makoce, Topaz •∆
Mentioned:
∆• Everybody •∆
Notes:
∆•  •∆

Last edited by Kazimir on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kazimir
Kazimir

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:59 pm

Makoce opened her eyes and perked her ears as the male began to speak to her.

Somewhere quieter?

"That would be great, but Topaz kinda has to finish before I move."

Makoce rolled her eyes, lifting her head to look at him. She saw him wink and smile at Topaz, and rolled her eyes again.

Is this how most males are? I'll be happily alone for the rest of my life if they are.

"My name is Makoce. I remember you are the male who made me seek treatment first before you. Kind of stupid, really, but..."

She paused, unsure if she should say this next.

"I appreciate that."

She looked away at the dead pups, her heart dropping yet again. But she wouldn't let the male see her newly discovered grief.

"And you are?"

She asked, turning her head back towards the male. She glared in his eyes in an almost threatening way, showing that she had a strong spirit. If she was to be convinced to move, he would have to try harder than that. She didn't really like him; his attitude was very irritating to her. And how he gazed at the females with a sparkle of lust in his eyes. How rude. Nevertheless, she wanted to start meeting all of the wolves in the pack like everyone else was able to do. Now that she has felt the sting of grief and guilt, she was curious as to how these wolves treated each other despite these kind of strong emotions.

She awaited his response, a bit curious but also cautious.

Mentioned: Kaz, Topaz, the dead pups, females of the pack.
Addressed: Kazimir
Word count: 301
Notes: Sassy Koce + Flirtatious Kaz = Aw snap
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:33 pm

“My hip, back right. I think it's partially dislocated, but I'll let you confirm that theory, madame healer lady. I also have a gash but it's not bleeding anymore.” A dislocated joint? Shouldn't be too hard to treat. All she had to do was confirm the injury and pop the limb back into place. It'd hurt quite a lot, but it wouldn't heal otherwise.

"Hypocrite," growled Makoce. Topaz bristled at the comment, whipping around and preparing a barrage of stinging insults, though she held her tongue once she realized the comment wasn't directed at her, but at Kazimir. She relaxed a bit. Okay, that was fine. She didn't know the full story behind his hypocrisy, but she didn't doubt it for a second. She was more than ready to jump on the insult-Kaz-bandwagon. "I'll just... I'll just rest here."

"To be fair, your treatment is just about done. I'm not ignoring you," muttered Topaz, making her way back to the injured female. She finished massaging the medicine into all the crooks and gashes of her jagged injury, then proceeded to make a plaster out of the remaining herbs in the pile she designated for Makoce. She spread the medicinal plaster all across the open wound, sealing it from dirt and germs alike.

She stepped back from the female, surveying her work.
“Makoce, I'm no healer, but I think you should rest somewhere quieter. I promise I will Join you after I'm all fixed up by our marvelous healer.” Kazimir gave her a wink, prompting her to make a half-fake gag. Flirtation? Disgusting.

The male guardian did, however, pull back all the fluff and nonsense in place of information on how she should approach on treatment.
”Topaz, it doesn't hurt too much, so I don't want anything for the pain. Just make sure I won't get infected and die, if you please.” "Lucky you, that's my job," she responded. She returned her attention to Makoce, who was staring daggers at Kazimir. The gesture prompted a little smirk of approval from Topaz. Makoce was just as bitter and filled with Kazimir-hate as she; excellent.

"Alright, your treatment's finished. Take it easy with moving around. In fact, I'd prefer it if you stayed put for now; the plaster needs to dry. It should stay on for several hours to a day. The healing process can take anywhere from a couple days to a week, but I'll replace the plaster periodically," she said. Topaz didn't doubt that eighty percent of what she said just went through one ear and out the other; most wolves just wanted to know whether or not they were gonna die, but Topaz wasn't one for dumbing things down.

She looked back at Kazimir.
"As for you, I'm going to need you to lay down and relax your leg. If it's dislocated then I'm gonna have to pop the joint back into place. It will hurt a lot, that I can guarantee. Are you absolutely sure you don't want any pain relievers?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Kazimir, Makoce. Mentioned: - Notes: JESUS PEOPLE SLOW TF DOWN WITH POSTING I'M ONE PERSON I CANT DO THIS EVERY 2 SECONDS
Topaz
Topaz

Character sheet
Name: Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:59 pm

Makoce's gaze briefly left the male, and instead her eyes set upon Topaz as she shot back replies to both her and the male. She listened as Topaz gave recommendations, and she smirked at Kazimir when Topaz told her to stay put. Her smirk was a way of telling him "told you so," and as she looked back at Topaz, she kept her smirk, but this was more of a "I like your attitude" smirk, for Topaz wasn't hesitant when it came to remarks.

"Thank you."

She said, nodding to Topaz. She slowly rolled onto her stomach, and sat up, careful not to mess with the herbs and medicine that needed to dry. She shuffled her paws so that she could fully face the male and Topaz. She kinda wanted to see the male's reaction to pain. The way a wolf dealt with pain said a lot about their spirit; usually a wolf like Makoce, who was strong but hid a lot of feelings, would refuse to let pain even beyond one's limit to break them down. Then again, Makoce's whole family was like that. What about a wolf who felt comfortable flirting with every female in sight and hissing taunts at a bear? Makoce tilted her head slightly, continuing her harsh glare into the male's eyes, still awaiting a response from him.

Mentioned: Topaz, Kazimir, the bear
Addressed: Topaz
Word count: 238
Notes: Hnnng. Sorry Topaz. I shall slow down the posting.
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next