The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
The Main Den - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
The Main Den - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
The Main Den - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
The Main Den - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
The Main Den - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

+31
Niko
Zara
Lupa
Zodiak
Kurly
Kazimir
Maverick
Adlia
Castor
Ophelia
Shun
Keane
Hikaru
Dido
Mirage
Topaz
Coal
Kahlua
Kain
Makoce
Roki
Kanaya
BM100
Jeamesero
Caro
Winter
Shadow
Bright Fang
Cassiel
Dawn
Verine
35 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Main Den - Page 3 Empty The Main Den

Post by Jeamesero Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeamesero giggled when suddenly Navin came around and glomped to Kanaya. His nervous feeling disappeared as the pup gave him the courage to stay; this pup still loved him, even though Jeamesero kept his distance from them because he was afraid to hurt them.
"Haha, Navin. Well, Kanaya is sure going to stay, so you don't have to worry about that.", Jeamesero said to Navin, before looking at Kanaya, smiling at her. "Right, Kanaya?"
Looking back at Navin he giggled again, and wagged his tail amused. "Since your father is busy, could you give Kanaya her rank? Pleaseeee?"
Jeamesero looked up when he heard paw steps and smelled the scent of an unfamiliar wolf, his eyes met those of another wolf. He didn't know who it was, but this male didn't seem dangerous.
The Hudson Bay wolf smiled at the newcomer, a quick wag of his tail.
"Um hello, nice to meet you, Scout."

Addressed: Kanaya, Navin, Scout Mentioned: Cassiel Word Count: - Notes: Lame catch up post...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

The Main Den - Page 3 Empty Re: The Main Den

Post by Cassiel Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:16 pm

“Oh is that so?” said the female, her voice no more than a whisper. “I have seen you have youngsters around the den. Yours, I assume.” His nails curled into the earth below him, as the Alpha tried to quell the sudden surge of paternal protectiveness. He didn't trust this female, not one bit, and the fact that she mentioned his pups got him seething. “If there would be a rank where I could help you guarding and protecting your pack and pups, ya know, I´d gladly take that as my occupation. I assure you, you don´t want me as a warrioress.” Her? In a rank specifically dedicated to protecting others? The thought almost made him laugh. "Fine, then. If you'd like, you may join as the pack's first Guardian," he answered, trying desperately to remain civil. “Do not introduce me to the pack. I will make acquaintances with the ones I want to exchange words with, for that I do not need any help. So please, I´d love that this conversation stays between us and only between us. Alright, darlin?”

He scoffed. "I will be the one to decide whether or not to keep this little exchange between us, not you. Know your place," he snapped. And with that, he turned and left the newest Guardian to her own devices.

It wasn't long before yet another loner turned up. A silvery female. Cassiel wasn't particularly surprised to hear her introduce herself as 'Silver', although she and the newest nanny, Shun, had approached him while he was still speaking with Izzi. He hoped they hadn't caught a word of their exchange, even if the possibility was slim. He started toward the grayish female, known as Silver. She was sitting by herself in a shady corner, disconnected from the rest of the pack. He approached the female with a nod.
"Hello, there. Silver, was it?" he greeted, settling down beside her. "I presume you're also here to join?"

Addressed - Izzi, Silver. Mentioned - Shun, the pack, the pups. Notes - I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY LATE A MILLION APOLOGIES.

Last edited by Cassiel on Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:27 pm

~Roki Dreaming~

Roki stood in the middle of his pack's main den frozen in fear.
"Why am I here again?" He spoke as his eyes darted about looking for his father or brother. He heard something move to the left of him and turned, to see to his surprise, his mother slowly walking out from the edge of the woods. He stared at her for a few seconds registering the information. After remembering it was his mother he screamed with delight as he rushed at her. He barked happliy ran into her burying his face deep in her fur. He broke out cry before speaking to her.
"Mommy I am s-so sorry I hurt you...I n-never meant t-to it was just not fair...a-and..."
Roki felt her smell and warmth leave his face and opened his eyes to find his mother was gone. "MOMMY COME BACK!!!" He screamed breaking down into sobs. He suddenly heard a howl and look up through his blurry eyes. In the distance he saw the out line of his father.
He cried out in fear as he turned and took off moving as fast as his legs would carry him.

~Roki Awake~

Roki cried out and jolted awake. He suddenly felt the warmth of another wolf on his face and blinked twice before looking up. His eyes met a black males face.
Roki wiped his eyes on the male soft fur before blushing and pulling away.
'Why am I crying like a tiny pup.' Roki asked himself in his thoughts.
"S-sorry about that man." Roki said studdering at first. "I didn't mean to make you fur watery."
Roki then noticed out of the corner of his eye a female standing close by. He turned away not wanting them to see tears starting to fall again.
"My name is Roki. I know I am trespassing and I am sorry for it." Roki straightened up before he cleared his throat and wiped away the last of his tears. 'See here Roki stop this crying. Your not a pup anymore so grow up.' He thought to himself.
"I await any punishment you have for trespassers." He said.
He sat at the ready waiting for a response from either wolf still holding his feelings and tears in check but only just.

Addressed: Shun and Makoce.
Mentioned: His Father and Mother.
Notes: I still like the feels of this. Maybe its the character?
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:54 pm

Shun laid there protecting the weak pup with his big body when all of a sudden this stranger female entered the scene and spoke to him. Shun looked up at her, his body tensed a bit at first, but as soon as she spoke to him about the pup, he could tell she was good.
‘’What happened? Is there anything I can do?’’, she asked and Shun’s expression changed slightly, into a worried one. He didn’t really know what to say, because he didn’t know what had happened to the pup.
‘’I… I don’t know.’’, he began, looking at the sleeping kid. ‘’I heard this yelp when I was at the den side. And then I went looking and found him unconscious. I don’t know what happened to him, I wish I did, though…’’
Shun was indeed worried about the kid, even though he didn’t know him, nor was he related to him in any way. The boy just reminded him of Aura, who had ended up lost in the hunting grounds of the territory. At the thought about Aura Shun closed his eyes, shivering slightly; he could have protected her, he should have kept a closer eye on her, but he had been a fool for taking his eyes off her for only a few seconds. After Yuki died during the hunt, Aura ran off and disappeared, Shun hadn’t seen her again ever since and he was afraid she might have died.
‘’I wish I could help him…’’, Shun mumbled, looking back at the kid as he opened his different colored eyes again.

All of a sudden there was movement; the kid awoke and he cried. It seemed like he had been through a rather bad nightmare, because he was drying his tears off by using Shun’s coat. Shun gently licked his head, not caring about his wet fur. All he wanted to do was protect this pup; he couldn’t protect Aura, but he could try his hardest to protect this pup. He needed to protect him, he needed to care for him, because this kid reminded him of the little shy ball of fur.
‘’S-sorry about that man. I didn't mean to make you fur watery.’’, the kid said and Shun looked at him, a gentle look in his eyes, he smiled warmly at the little boy, like a true father would do. ‘’My name is Roki. I know I am trespassing and I am sorry for it. I await any punishment you have for trespassers.’’
Shun giggled at his words, licking the kid’s forehead again. He kept on smiling as he looked down at him, a caring expression, a happy one, because he was glad to see the kid awake and alright.
‘’No little guy, don’t worry about it. You are just a pup, we won’t punish pups.’’, Shun said and he chuckled again, his eyes closed for only a second before he watched the pup again. ‘’It’s nice to meet you, Roki. I’m Shun, a Nanny to this pack, so don’t worry; you’re in safe paws. I won’t let anything happen to you.’’
He looked at the female standing in front of them, smiling at her; he was happy that the boy was alright, and he hoped this female was, too. He was sure enough that she felt the same way like he did right now; relieved.
‘’Where are you from, Roki? Where are your parents?’’, Shun then asked, looking back at the pup, his warm smile turned into a worried expression. ‘’You shouldn’t be here on your own, it can be dangerous if you go off on your own…’’

Addressed: Makoce, Roki Mentioned: Yuki, Aura Word Count: 517 Notes: Big Daddy Shun. <3
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:22 pm

Silver had hear coming paw steps and her ears flicked to the noise. She saw the Alpha Male coming her way and her head went down in a bow exposing her neck to him. "yes it's Silver and yes i want to join your pack if that's ok." Silver said in a shy-ish voice, never been this close to a Male or a Alpha Male before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:53 pm

Makoce tilted her head as the male responded. His first response was tinted with concern; his second was tinted with sorrow. She walked closer, watching the pup.

Her eyes lit up when the pup woke, apologizing for getting the male's fur wet. She smiled warmly, the pup was so sweet and mature for his age. He reminded her of her oldest brother.

As the two introduced themselves, Makoce remembered their names and ranks. She waited for Shun to finish talking, and then she added,

"If you need someone to stay with, I can find the Alphas and we can find you a den to stay in."

She suggested. She glanced down at her legs, her expression going blank as she tried to hide her shame.

What are you doing? You're almost as big as a male and you're trying to appear soft. You look ridiculous.

She thought to herself. But she reminded herself that at this point she didn't matter; the pup did.

"And by the way, my name is Makoce. I'm one of the warriors, and I'm here to protect you."

She said, bowing her to head to both wolves, a warm, gentle smile coming across her face. This was so different for her, to be so soft and kind when she was used to fighting and quiet. But this kindness seemed to come naturally; the words flowed from her lips smoothly and her tone of voice came easily. She was glad that she was making emotional progress.

Mentioned: Shun and Roki
Addressed: Same
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet
Name: Makoce

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:34 am

Roki stood there awaiting whatever punishment these wolves decided would suit him. 'Hope it's nothing to bad...' He thought to himself.  'Even I have to admit my tiny body can't take to much more.'
His thoughts were interrupted when the male laughed at him and smiled warmly.
"No little guy, don't worry about it. You are just a pup, we don't punish pups."
Roki sat down and listened careful not to lower hus guard quite yet.
"It's nice to meet you, Roki. I’m Shun, a Nanny to this pack, so don’t worry; you’re in safe paws. I won’t let anything happen to you. Where are you from, Roki? Where are your parents? You shouldn’t be here on your own, it can be dangerous if you go off on your own…"
A wave of sadness and fear quickly washed over his face before he shook it off and looked at the male again.
"My mother is...um...not in this world any longer." Roki feel his eyes start to tear up again and decided to keep talking taking his mind off it again.
"My father is...is...I..." Roki shook his head and quickly looked around unable to speak from fear.
As he tried to find his words the female that had been standing quietly to the side spoke to him.
"If you need someone to stay with, I can find the Alphas and we can find you a den to stay in. And by the way, my name is Makoce. I'm one of the warriors, and I'm here to protect you."
Roki smiled at her kindness and nice words.
"I am very pleased to meet you both. Thanks for the offer of protection Miss Makoce." He bowed his head before continuing. "However I am plenty strong enought to protect myself since I am a very powerful adult wolf and no longer a pup!"
He stood up and turned away from them before speaking over his shoulder. "I would greatly appreciate your help in locating the Alphas of...this...territory..."
Roki let his voice trail off after noticing his tail wagging at a fair speed behind him. Unable to stop his instincts he barked happily before trying to chase it down with his paws.
"Dang it come back here..." He spoke softly turning in circles. "Give me a sec...this might take a while..." He said to Shun and Makoce as he continued to chase his tail without much success.

Addressed: Shun and Makoce.
Mentioned: Same as above.
Notes: Roki I don't really think adult wolves chase their tails but...
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:57 am

‘’If you need someone to stay with, I can find the Alphas and we can find you a den to stay in. And by the way, my name is Makoce. I'm one of the warriors, and I'm here to protect you.’’, the female said and Shun looked at her, smiling and nodding his head in a thanks.
‘’Thank you Makoce, that would be great. As you might have heard before, I'm Shun. I arrived here no too long ago.’’, he said to her, hiding his true feelings when it came to the protection of this pup. ‘’I want to keep him, I want to protect him...’’
He looked at the pup who had gotten up and turned around, speaking to them.
‘’My mother is...um...not in this world any longer. My father is...is...I... I am very pleased to meet you both. Thanks for the offer of protection Miss Makoce.’’, he began; Shun found him completely adorable.

‘’However I am plenty strong enought to protect myself since I am a very powerful adult wolf and no longer a pup! I would greatly appreciate your help in locating the Alphas of...this...territory...’’
Shun watched the kid, a bit of a worried look in his different colored eyes. What waa the kid talking about? Shun didn't see an adult; he saw a weak ans wounded pup that needed their help.
He suddenly started to chase his tail and Shun chuckled at his actions; if this wolf was an adult, then why would he chase his tail? Shun found this rather amusing. ‘’Dang it come back here... Give me a sec...this might take a while...’’
This time Shun laughed and he got to his paws, moving closer to the pup and looking down at him, smiling. Roki looked rather small for his age, but maybe Shun saw him this way because Shun himself was bigger than the average male. Or it were his fatherly instincts to see every pup as small and cute, he wasn't sure.
‘’Easy big guy, you should take a rest after everything you've been through.’’, Shun began, giggling at the playing pup. ‘’Shall we bring you to the Alphas?’’, he then asked, leaving the fact out that there were four other pups at the den area; he didn't want to crush Roki's dreams about being a big strong adult wolf.

Addressed: Makoce, Roki Mentioned: Verine, Cassiel, the pups Word Count: - Notes: Still Big Daddy Shun. xD
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:48 am

Silver bowed in respect towards Cassiel, and while he did appreciate the show of submission, it felt a bit... wrong. He didn't feel as though he deserved any special attention from anyone, much less a show of submission.

"yes it's Silver and yes i want to join your pack if that's ok." The charcoal-hued male thought for a moment. "Well, Silver, I can only allow you acceptance into this pack if you can provide something. A service, of sorts. So tell me; what are your strengths? Weaknesses? What can you give in return for food and safety?" he asked.

As he waited for a response from the female, he caught the scent of two more unknown wolves. At this point, he didn't even need to check and see if they were hostile. Ninety percent of the loners that passed through here were just looking for a place to stay, and all of them had exceptional talents that could benefit the pack greatly. He'd get to them in a moment's time, and if not him, then Verine.
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:11 pm

Silver's ears perked up as she heard him ask her a question, with a shy voice she said, "well my father taught me fighting, tracking, hunting and speed when i was able to walk. as far as i know i don't really have any weakness so far, there's really nothing i can't handle. I would give you a loyal pack member who you can count on to what ever job needs to be done and when ever you need me i'll be there, i will protect the pack and the young ones that stay here from harm and watch over them as if they where my own, that's what i would give you in return." Silver said as she watched him.

Silver then sniffed the air and could smell two wolves who did not belong to the pack her fur raised and she said out loud "rogues"

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:53 pm

Makoce smiled, nodding back when Shun nodded in thanks to her and reintroduced himself.

"Nice to meet you."

She chuckled as the pup tried to act older than he actually was, finding the pup cute and so polite. When the pup said that his mother was dead, Makoce tilted her head. She could understand the feeling of losing a mother, but not at such a young and vital age. When Roki stuttered in fear as he mentioned his father, Makoce frowned, tensing up slightly. Several thoughts ran through her head, and all were negative. What could the father have done to Roki that made him stutter in fear?

She loosened up a little as Shun rose from the ground, him standing about an inch or so taller than her. She looked between the two, looking down slightly. She didn't know what to add, for she wanted to join them in finding the Alphas, but she didn't want to interrupt their bond. So instead, she trotted past them silently, her face blank and her posture somewhat confident. She padded silently through the soft grass, sniffing for the Alpha.

She eventually reached a spot where a few others were conversing, seeing the Alpha Cassiel and a new female. She walked up to them, bowing her head in respect. She raised her head again, standing taller and broader than the female, but smaller than the Alpha. She tucked her tail and pinned her ears back in submission to the Alpha, saying quietly,

"Alpha, a pup by the name of Roki was found, wounded and in pain. He seems ok now, but I would personally like to make sure. The Nanny male Shun is with him right now."

Her voice was clear so that the Alpha could understand her, but she kept her voice somewhat quiet. She glanced over to the new female, nodding her head in greetings.

"Hello."

She said politely. She glanced back over to the Alpha, awaiting his reply.

Mentioned: Shun, Roki, Cassiel, Silver.
Addressed: Shun, Cassiel, Silver, in that order ^-^
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:43 am

† Come away little light. †

She parted herself from the shadows with reluctance upon the exit of a young pup and a female. He was the alpha's pup, what was a wolf with the obvious stature of an omega doing following the pair around?
Charcoal matched the darkness that she resided in as she followed the wolves.
Love? How quaint.
She stepped from the Shadows with a snake-like tone.
“So, what is an omega doing with the alpha's pup? Taking him away from camp, flirting. Bonding. The Alpha couldn't be pleased with this. What ever shall we do?”
A malicious smile crept to her lips and her eyes narrowed. She looked at the pup.
“You'd best be going home. You're parents may worry.”
Her eyes were cold, because of the omega's presence, but her voice was gentle towards the young male.
She moved closer to Kanaya.
“Explain yourself, female. I don't want to need to,” she flexed her claws, “defend my Alpha's son.”
She stopped just inches from the fae and raised her tail, “or do I?'

Addressed: † Kanaya, Navin † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †

The Main Den - Page 3 687uhj
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:58 am

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

The pup hopped around Kanaya.
“I'm not complapermantementating you. I'm being honest!”
Then, a black female appeared and spoke in a voice that made him bristle and step in front of Kanaya. He growled at Abaddon when she made a passive-aggressive threat at Kanaya, but ordered Navin to leave.
“No!”
The look she gave him forced his eyes away and he looked at Kanaya.
“Don't get hurt. I'll wait for you right inside the den site. I'll find Caro just in case.”
He growled once more at Abaddon and dashed off into the bushes.
Navin ran to Caro as soon as he saw the healer and began to bark in a panic.
“I Kanaya comes back hurt you have to help her! You can't let her be in pain because she's so pretty and pain is bad and she only needs good stuff so make sure she's not in pain and gets better really really really really really really really really really really really really fast!”
He inhaled from his run and elongated sentences, then exhaled.
“I'm very sleepy I'm gonna wait for Kanaya okay bye.”
He toppled over by the edge of the clearing and fell into a gentle doze, lack of oxygen to the brain and such a quick motion after a traumatic episode from Erol.

Addressed: Kanaya, Abaddon, Caro Mentioned:Notes: HE CANT SAY COMPLIMENT LMAO

Shun
Shun

Character sheet
Name: Shun

https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:38 am

Roki continued to chase his tail happily turning in circles. He barked loudly several times before becoming awear of Shun chuckling at him.
"Easy big guy, you should take a rest after everything you've been through. Shall we bring you to the Alphas?"
Roki smiled and stopped chasing his tail. He stood in front of the wolf straightening up while holding his head high.
"Of course, Shun." Roki said slowly turning towards where the smell of other wolves was coming from.
"You may lead the way and I shall follow. I will follow have no fear because I have much control over my instincts."
Roki then said in a soft whisper. "Well...most of the time..."

Addressed: Shun.
Mentioned: Same.
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:21 pm

“So, what is an omega doing with the alpha's pup? Taking him away from camp, flirting. Bonding. The Alpha couldn't be pleased with this. What ever shall we do?”

Kanaya's ears perked and she turned as an ebony female approached. Kanaya remembered the first time she ever crossed paths with a serpent, and though this she-wolf looked nothing like one, Kanaya's mind couldn't help but whisper. Snake.

She recoiled as the female approached. And stayed silent as Navin tried to defend her;but he too ran off. She shook. Tucking her tail, Kanaya stood and tried to look anywhere but the warrior. She was vicious. Evil. Cruel. Kanaya didn't want to be in this female's presence. She felt sick with this female around. "Explain yourself, female. I don't want to need to defend my Alpha's son. Or do I?"

"Y-you don't! I-I wasn't doing a-anything wrong! I w-was trying to m-make him stop crying!" She barked quietly. She didn't want to seem scared, but she was. The snake scared her. She shook. Her instinct wanted to kick in but she kept her teeth concealed. She'd get herself torn apart if she got aggressive. She'd remain in her position. She was weak, and everyone knew it. And she'd stay that way. "I-I didn't do a-anything wrong!"

Addressed: Abaddon Mentioned: Navin Notes: -sob- KANNIE'S SO SCURD.
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:59 pm

"Hey Scout, This is Kain. We were just talking about a tour through the territory. I'm going to show him around a bit."

He nodded his head to Kain. "Nice to meet you Kain. I would love to join but I got myself a little private walk to take." He smiles before slipping away. He had nowhere particular to go, he just wanted to smell the earth and the trees. He wanted to stay in one spot and listen, just listen to the sounds of the forest with no interruptions, but all of that came to a halt suddenly. He didn't watch where Abaddon was. Everything in him churned, he had seen her earlier just watching him. Now where was she? He was alone in the forest with no idea of where she was.

Suddenly he heard a twig snap and some rustling about. “No! Don't get hurt. I'll wait for you right inside the den site. I'll find Caro just in case." It was a pups voice. He walked towards the scene in silence when a pup rushed past him at full speed. Then another voice came. "Y-you don't! I-I wasn't doing a-anything wrong! I w-was trying to m-make him stop crying! I-I didn't do a-anything wrong!" The voice was scared and shaky. He walked up behind a Dark black wolf with extended claws. There was another wolf, a white wolf who he figured was the one who he had heard. He studied the dark wolf for a bit before realizing who it was. He stood behind her and spoke.

"You must be in the mood for threatening wolves today. I think you have gone to far." He gave a small pause before saying. "Abaddon." He was casual about it, there was no fear in him at all. He was surprisingly at ease. He was ready of course for anything Abaddon could throw at him, he didn't want to be caught off guard.  He looked to the white wolf and gave a slow nod of his head as if to say, "It will be alright." His eyes quickly returned to Abaddon. She was a danger to everyone, she needed to be gone.

Addressed: Abaddon. Mentioned: Navin, Kanaya.

The Main Den - Page 3 A-captive-grey-wolf-canis-lupus-joel-sartore

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:59 pm

“Winter.”
Ahhh, so he has found me...
Winter turned her face up towards Caro, staring at him blankly as he breathed softly, the whoosh of air flaring his nostrils.
She was watching him, just as he was watching her.
Frosted green eyes traveled over and around his body, slowly, gently, laced with a new sort of innocence. It was as if he was blossoming before her, blooming into the most beautiful of flowers.
Unfurl, dear Caterpillar... Find your wings once more...

He was smiling.
This, brought a different smile to light.

"Caro."
If there was anything Winter was possessive of, it was Caros name. It had taken her some time to reveal anything about herself to him, and when she finally did, when she tetitivly took that first step and allowed him to address her by something... He honored the privacy of it.
He didnt share her alias.
He didnt introduce her to others.
And he accepted it. He pushed, but gently, never with true intent. More like a soft, little nudge. And then, after a while, she allowed him to fix her.
Theres still a lot of fixing to do...

Gracefully, Winter pushed herself up to stand before the healer, eyes glittering with something strange. Birds were thrashing inside her rib cage, the flutter of their wings miming the rapid vibrations of her heart. Her stomach was twisting itself into knots, rolling under and over itself over and over, creating a large coil of rope that settled with a heavy discomfort. Her skull was home to a hurricane, the emotions struggling to define themselves in the chaos of the storm.
And yet, she continued to smile, despite the fear that shone in her gaze.
Winter closed the distance between them, after staring at him for the longest time--not long enough. She stopped, just before him, and exhaled softly, her breath sweet with affection.
But, she didnt touch him. Not yet.
Instead, she continued to gaze at him, focusing on his face with a sort of... Thankfulness. She'd never been fond of healers, and of course, it was a healer that found a seclusive cavity in her heart to set up camp, to live.
To bloom.
To rescue.
"Caro..." His name whispered past her lips, barely reaching enough volume to be registered.
However, Caro would hear. He always did; Always came when he was needed. When he is wanted...
Lowering her head submissively, Winter pushed herself beneath his skull to hide in his neck; Her newfound favorite spot to disappear from the world.

Winter
Winter
Admin

Location : Lost in my imagination. With an axe since Im an axe murderer. ;3

Character sheet
Name: Winter Tolliver Saskia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:05 pm

Kain was happy when he heard Jeamesero answer him saying “Okay, then I guess I will show you around in the other parts of the territory. This is indeed the den area, but we also have hunting grounds, a lake, a huge forest which is like the heart of our territory and some mountains at the edge of our territory.’’.
Kain thought about all the places Jeamesero had told him about just now.  'I've other hunting grounds before and they all usually, the mountains sound like they'd be fun to explore, but then the lake and the huge forest sound like they'd both be beautiful places so which one should I ask to see?'
Kain then stood there not saying anything as he tried to decided which one to ask to see first,
when he heard Jeamesero speak up again. ‘’I haven’t seen all parts myself yet. I’ve never really been towards the edge of the territory, but I’ve been to the hunting grounds and to the lake.’’
Kain then looked at Jeamesero his mind back on the brown male in front of and said. “Okay then it would be best if went somewhere you've been before so let me think about which one I'd like to see first then.”
But Kain didn't have to think about which one he wanted to see first the lake was the one he wanted to see first then, but just as he was about to tell Jeamesero this he spoke again saying. ‘’Shall we go to the hunting grounds first? Maybe we can catch something for along the way. After all, like I said earlier; we have a pretty big territory. These grounds can’t really all be covered in one day… What do you say?’’ Kain was disappointed after hearing this for all hunting grounds were basically the same so he'd been hoping to see the lake.
He was then about to answer Jeamesero telling him that the hunting grounds would be fine even if he'd would have preferred the lake, when a large black and gray male wolf approached them and said. “Hello Jeames.”Kain then saw the male turn and look at him saying “And who might you be?”
But before Kain could answer the male, Jeamesero spoke up and answered for him saying “This is Kain. We were just talking about a tour through the territory, I'm going to show him around a bit.”
Kain then watched as the wolf named Scout spoke again as he walked away."Nice to meet you Kain. I would love to join but I got myself a little private walk to take."
Kain then watched as Scout headed over to speak with Abaddon. Kain then turned back to speak to Jeamesero. “Sure Jeames the hunting grounds sound like a great place to go lead the way.”
If you listened carefully then you could hear the disappointment Kain's voice at them not going to the lake.
But that was short lived as he then heard and saw from out of the corner of his eye's Scout say to Abaddon. "You must be in the mood for threatening wolves today. I think you have gone to far Abaddon."
This cause Reaper to break through for a short time and said in his usual dark tone to Jeamesero. “Wait right here friend I 'll be right back.”
Reaper then quickly padded over to Scout and Abaddon and addressed Scout with an edge to his dark tone. "Leave the lovely lady alone Scout unless you want to fight me and believe me you don't for you would just become another body in the pile of wolves I've killed in my life!"
Reaper then gave Scout an evil grin as he said. "Unless you want to die then by all means keep talking to Abaddon that way and you'll get your wish!"
Reaper then stood ready battle as he waited for Scout to respond, while Kain watched in wonder could Reaper actually have come to feel something for someone besides himself. At this point to Kain it seemed like he did.

Addressed: Jeamesero, Scout,
Mentioned: Abaddon

Last edited by Kain on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:27 pm

He was standing ready and waiting for Abaddon. He had no wish for a fight with her, just to keep the other wolf out of harms way. She was in the direct line right now. He heard footsteps from behind and turned glad to have someone else to help protect this wolf that was in danger. But he soon realized he would be no help, no help at all.

"Leave the lovely lady alone Scout unless you want to fight me and believe me you don't for you would just become another body in the pile of wolves I've killed in my life! Unless you want to die then by all means keep talking to Abaddon that way and you'll get your wish!" It was Kain.

"Mr, I don't know what your problem is but this "lovely lady" is being to lovely right now. Now I have no fight with you nor anyone. Im just here to see that this wolf isn't hurt. I don't really care how many wolves you have killed in your lifetime or anything. Why don't we just keep this civil alright?" There was no anger in his voice just calm and cool. He stood there his eyes roaming on everyone. The wolf was cocky. He was trying to scare him, but words don't mean a thing. Scout could also have boasted about the many he killed, but not only was there no sense in it but he was not proud of it. Why would you show your ace in the hole?

Addressed: Reaper. Mentioned: Abaddon, Kanaya.

The Main Den - Page 3 A-captive-grey-wolf-canis-lupus-joel-sartore

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:00 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s thoughts and inside Jeames’ mind’’

‘’Nice to meet you Kain. I would love to join but I got myself a little private walk to take.’’, Scout said to Kain before turning around and walking off. Jeamesero watched him, a weak smile on his face, though deep down inside he worried slightly.
‘’That’s okay Scout, maybe next time.’’, he responded, then looked at Kain, awaiting his answer. Because after all, Kain was the one who had accepted the tour, so he was the one who should choose a good area to explore. And not soon after Scout had left Kain seemed to have made his voice, addressing Jeamesero.
‘’Sure Jeames the hunting grounds sound like a great place to go lead the way.’’, he said and Jeamesero nodded, smiling at him. He responded with: ‘’Will do.’’
He wanted to lead Kain towards the hunting grounds so they could catch something on their way through the territory when suddenly Kain went off.
‘’Wait right here friend I'll be right back.’’
Jeamesero didn’t really know how to respond but he was very curious so he followed the male, realizing they were walking up to Scout and this black coated female Jeamesero hadn’t met yet, but it seemed like she was part of the pack as well.
‘’Leave the lovely lady alone Scout unless you want to fight me and believe me you don't for you would just become another body in the pile of wolves I've killed in my life! Unless you want to die then by all means keep talking to Abaddon that way and you'll get your wish!’’, Kain snarled towards Scout and Jeamesero’s eyes widened in shock, and he took a few steps back, not sure what to say to this all.

‘’K-Kain… Why…?’’, Jeamesero mumbled, he couldn’t finish his sentence. Kain suddenly acted to weird, like it wasn’t him. Jeamesero couldn’t believe he was being so aggressive all of a sudden, it was totally strange. But Jeamesero guessed this was another side of Kain, a side Jeamesero didn’t want to get to know…
‘’Mr., I don't know what your problem is but this "lovely lady" is being to lovely right now. Now I have no fight with you nor anyone. Im just here to see that this wolf isn't hurt. I don't really care how many wolves you have killed in your lifetime or anything. Why don't we just keep this civil alright?’’, Scout responded and Jeamesero narrowed his eyes, taking a step closer; that’s when he saw Kanaya there as well, she seemed scared.
‘’What’s going on here…? Why is everyone fighting?’’, Jeamesero thought, he was a bit nervous, scared, but he felt like he should step in between. But how? And when was the right time? ‘’And what if I step in…? I haven’t heard of Death Mask in a long while, but what if I awaken him again by stepping in between? I’m not sure if I can do that, I already put the pack in danger several times before, I don’t want to ever hear of Death Mask again… What do I do…?’’

Jeamesero decided kicking in was for the best, just so he could calm things down and make sure no one would get hurt. So the Hudson Bay wolf jumped in between Kain and Scout, growling, his growl was weak, but it grew louder as his body tensed more and more.
And then it happened; his growl grew so loud, that another voice was heard from his vocals, a voice Jeamesero had feared for, which he had never wanted to hear again: ‘’Don’t fight!’’
Jeamesero’s eyes widened and he cowered back, his ears pressed against his skull and his body shivering, his tail tucked between his legs. He whimpered slightly as he stood between the two, his mind arguing with himself.
‘’That can’t be! I thought--!’’, he thought, but before he could finish his sentence someone spoke to him, someone who didn’t have a physical form, someone inside his mind. ‘’You really thought I were gone? Pathetic. Don’t worry my friend, I’m backing you up~’’
‘’N-no! G-go away…!’’
‘’You wish, friend~’’

Addressed: Kain, Scout, Death Mask Mentioned: Abaddon, Kanaya Word Count: 684 Notes: Just for those who are new with the Death Mask thingy. You can’t hear him when he speak to Jeames, only Jeames can hear him. :D But he told everyone to stop so you can hear that, LOL~ Death Mask <3

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:31 pm

Kain  and Scout were there. Or...A different Kain. This Kain was mean. Just like the female. Kanaya felt her fur stand on edge as she felt a growl ripple through her throat. She felt threatened. A wolf being pushed into a corner. But Scout stood up for Kanaya.

But this isn't what she wanted. Wolves helping her. Kanaya wasn't even sure how she got into this mess.  She had just been speaking to Navin when  the black snake had appeared from the brush and threatened her. And then Scout came forth and told the female, Abaddon, to back off. And then there was Kain;he was different and aggressive.

"Stop. I-it!" She screeched. She turned her eyes to Kain. "Y-you take pride in killing your own kind?" She seethed. Perhaps this would be the first time she'd ever gotten angry, but the fact that he was almost bragging about killing wolves set her off. "You're d-disgusting!" She murmured, shaking her head sadly as she thought about Aphrie. Kanaya had never meant to hurt her love. And she lived with the quilt every day. And here he was, Kain, waving it around like it was something to be proud about. She felt her ears twitch as Jeames approached, and she felt her legs move towards him. She wanted her muzzle to be pressed into his fur. "J-Jeames..."

Addressed: Kain, Jeames Mentioned: Navin, Scout, Abaddon, Jeames, Kain Notes: cranky Kannie alert <3
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:42 pm

"well my father taught me fighting, tracking, hunting and speed when i was able to walk. as far as i know i don't really have any weakness so far, there's really nothing i can't handle. I would give you a loyal pack member who you can count on to what ever job needs to be done and when ever you need me i'll be there, i will protect the pack and the young ones that stay here from harm and watch over them as if they where my own, that's what i would give you in return." Well, the female certainly did sound useful, in more ways than one. He thought for a moment. "Well, Silver. You certainly do sound talented, although I'm afraid we don't have a rank that covers all of those things. However, we are always in need of hunters to bring in the food, so how would you feel about a position as a Huntress?" he asked. She had a lithe figure, long limbs. She seemed like a runner.

Silver tensed up once she, too, caught the scent of the newcomers.
"Don't worry," he mumbled. "They're probably harmless."

Speaking of the newcomers, one of them approached him and Silver. A big, bulky female, with a deep brown coat. "Alpha, a pup by the name of Roki was found, wounded and in pain. He seems ok now, but I would personally like to make sure. The Nanny male Shun is with him right now." Cass was a bit surprised to hear the blatant confidence in the female's voice, and he felt a bit of confusion. Had Verine already accepted her? Probably.

The alpha was about to follow the newest member to the injured pup, but stopped himself once he heard raised voices. Raised voices usually mean heated arguments, and heated arguments, as we all know, lead to violence. He looked back at the new female.
"Apologies, although as you can see, something's come up. Take the pup to Caro, the healer. If you can't find him, ask Shun," said Cassiel, before he turned to face the source of the voices.

He wasn't the least bit surprised to see Abaddon there. She was towering over a female. A female Cassiel had never seen before. A flawless white coat, a delicate stature. Gorgeous, dark green eyes. And suddenly, Cassiel felt like the awkward, scrawny little thing he was several months ago. Frozen in place. Heart beating faster than a hummingbird's wings. She was one of the most beautiful people he'd ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on.

Then he realized the situation this female was in. Cowering away from Abaddon, fear in her eyes and words tumbling out of her mouth. Then Scout got into the mix, defending the poor female. Then... well, then Kain joined in, but he seemed to be on Abaddon's side. For what reason, Cassiel didn't know. But he knew for sure he was starting to get angry.

And then Jeames joined in. Cass thought Jeames's... er, mental issues, were gone, for the most part. Apparently not. Well, one thing was for sure. A physical fight was going to break out, if he didn't do something.

He approached the group, his gaze hardened and his hackles raised.
"What's going on here?" he demanded. He threw accusatory glances at everyone--the only one exempt from his fury being the poor female. And, well, he didn't feel much anger towards Scout, either.

Once he examined everyone, his gaze fell on Abaddon.
"Abaddon," he warned, "I will not tolerate this kind of behavior towards innocent members. You need to learn to keep your mouth shut, or I'll chase you off this land myself." He turned his attention toward Kain. "As for you, I don't know what's gotten into you, but you should be ashamed of what you're doing. I never expected this type of behavior to come from you, but what I do expect is for you to shape up. If you don't get your act together, consider yourself removed from this pack," he snarled. He glanced over at Jeames. Cassiel was compelled to yell at him in some way or another, but he was well aware of his circumstances, and well... he couldn't bring himself to do so. He looked back over at Kain and Abaddon. "Do you have any excuse for your misconduct? Or are we done here?"

OOC: I just wanted to let everyone know that no one's being kicked out, no one's being attacked, nothing serious is happening it's just. For the sake of angst .3.
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Yes, she felt guilty.
Particularly so when she opened her eyes once to look at her lover, now dealing with the new wolves as she laid silently in the shadows, trying to calm down.
The female, whom Navin was now confessing love for, had ignored her. Not that it was a big deal--Verine should've been more forceful, probably. But... Exhaustion won over, and she slunk off to rest her eyes. I am a horrible mate...

The thoughts, however, vanished in an instant as she watched his attention turn towards the newest commotion in camp.
She only had eyes for him. But, it seemed, that he had a new fondness. My love... You're too easy to read...
Anger. It flashed like lightning inside her; white hot and electric.

Verine stood, body stiff as she watched Cass diffuse the situation. However, while he scolded everyone else, he left the female alone. See, there you go winning over hearts, just as you did mine.
Strolling out from her reclusive spot, Verine approached Cassiel, fighting with herself as she drew closer. To touch him, or not to touch him? Remind him of what he has, or punish him for forgetting?
Decisions decisions.
"Cass...?" Her voice was soft, a gentle whisper that offered no accusations. It showed none of the betrayal she felt--Im overreacting, he only looked--or the anger. It was just... Sweet.
But, she didn't touch him. She didn't brush against him, like habit had proven her to do previously. She hardly even looked at him, eyes trained on the scene before her.
But God did she want to.

(This is long overdue and ugly and Im sorry T^T)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:37 pm

(OOC: Cassiel, I kinda meant for Makoce to have been in the pack for a short time before this to avoid filling up the topic with introductions and such. I intended for Makoce and Cassiel for have already met, sorry for the confusion :3 But perhaps Makoce and Verine could already know each other?)

---------

Makoce listened to the Alpha's instructions, nodding to him right before he walked off. She heard the sounds of arguments and such, but she didn't want to get involved.

Now who is this Caro wolf?

She thought, twisting her lips and she thought hard on what to do next. She decided to do what Cassiel said and go to Shun first, so she headed back towards him and Roki to tell them the news.

As she approached them, she smiled slightly at the pup, glancing between them as she announced to them,

"Alpha Cassiel has suggested bringing Roki to a wolf named Caro, I'm guessing to check to see if you're wounded in any way."

She said, looking at Roki as she spoke. She knew that the pup thought that he was much older than he actually was, so she honored him by speaking to him in a serious tone.

She then looked back up to Shun, saying,

"But I don't know who Caro is, and so Cassiel has instructed me to come to you first."

She flicked her ear, trying to keep all of the information in order. She loosened up her shoulders, which she had been keeping tensed without noticing. She took a deep breath, unsure of what to do. This was rather far outside of her job of fighting, training, and patrolling the camp. Therefore, she was rather uncomfortable and felt rather inadequate for what she was doing. She waited for them to reply, making a plan to go train in a different territory.

Mentioned: Cassiel, Shun, Caro, Roki
Addressed: Cassiel, Shun, Roki
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:35 am

‘’Of course, Shun. You may lead the way and I shall follow. I will follow have no fear because I have much control over my instincts. Well...most of the time...’’
Shun chuckled at the pup and nodded, giving a quick wag of his tail.
‘’Okay then, let's go.’’, he said and he began to walk, looking behind him to see if the kid was following him. There was a huge smile on his face. ‘’He's so adorable. I want to keep him... I want to adopt him.’’
Just was he was ready to enter the den area, Makoce returned. He could remember she had gome off, but he hadn't really paid much attention to where because he had been busy looking at the pup.
‘’Alpha Cassiel has suggested bringing Roki to a wolf named Caro, I'm guessing to check to see if you're wounded in any way. But I don't know who Caro is, and so Cassiel has instructed me to come to you first.’’

Shun blinked at her words for a moment, thinking, trying to remember this Caro's face. That's when he remembered the talk with Deyanira, who had left with another wolf. Caro had been there to treat their wounds.
‘’Caro huh? I know, that rather silent wolf. He was ordered to examine me as well but he didn't seem in the mood so I refused.’’, Shun responded. He remembered the male had looked rather annoyed with everything and everyone at that moment. He hoped the wolf was doing better. ‘’Okay.’’, Shun then said and he smiled at Makoce, before entering the clearing. Now where to find Caro? That was the biggest question; he was often out of sight, it seemed.
And that wasn't all right now that bothered him; Shun's eyes fell on a group of wolves, they seemed to be arguing, but Cass was there to calm things down. But... Jeamesero was right in the middle of it. Shun began to worry, fear deeply arising in him.
‘’What did you do, little brother...?’’

Addressed: Makoce, Roki Mentioned: Caro, Winter, the group, Cassiel, Jeamesero Word Count: - Notes: I'm not sure if Caro and Winter are hidden so I will let Caro notice them. You cool, bruh? ;_;
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:59 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s thoughts and inside Jeames’ mind’’

‘’I want you to leave me alone, to get out of my head...! You are dead, stop coming back...!’’, Jeamesero though, whimpering, his eye twitching. ‘’I've never been dead, my boy. And as for the mind thing; we share the same body. Your body is mine as well. I cannot leave and I never will. Get used to it, little boy.’’
No, Jeamesero couldn't get used to it; he whimpered and his body shivered, cowered; he was fighting himself, his own mind. Until Cassiel came along and started to yell. ‘’Uh-oh~’’

‘’ What's going on here? Abaddon, I will not tolerate this kind of behavior towards innocent members. You need to learn to keep your mouth shut, or I'll chase you off this land myself. As for you, I don't know what's gotten into you, but you should be ashamed of what you're doing. I never expected this type of behavior to come from you, but what I do expect is for you to shape up. If you don't get your act together, consider yourself removed from this pack.’’, Cassiel spoke, and after that he glanced at Jeamesero, but he didn't say anything.

Jeamesero swallowed, cowering even more, until he saw Kanaya come his way; she seemed tensed. Jeamesero gave her a comforting smile and looked back at Cassiel with a bit more guts.
‘’I'm sorry Cassiel. There was an argument and I wanted to help.’’, he said, lowering his head slightly, worry and sadness now in his chestnut brown eyes. ‘’I didn't hurt anyone, I swear...’’
‘’Oooh, nice save!’’, Desumasuku spoke inside his, Jeamesero couldn't see him but he could sense he was grinning. ‘’I wish I could say something, too. Sadly I'm not... strong enough to do so, right now.’’
‘’And that's a good thing...’’

Addressed: Cassiel, Death Mask Mentioned: Kanaya Word Count: - Notes: LOL, Death Mask~ <3
[/center]

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next