The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Pack News & Updates 9/1/15 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Pack News & Updates 9/1/15 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Pack News & Updates 9/1/15 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Pack News & Updates 9/1/15 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Pack News & Updates 9/1/15 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Pack News & Updates 9/1/15

Go down

Pack News & Updates 9/1/15 Empty Pack News & Updates 9/1/15

Post by Maverick Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:39 pm

Hey guys, glad this is finally back up again! c:

Member News
We've been getting lots of new members recently, which is great because there seems to be a problem with most WQ packs getting new members these days. Anywho, please welcome our three newest members: Niko, Firefly, and Zara!<33 Also, just so you know, there will be another activity check soon on Saturday, September 5th to kick out inactive members and open up spaces for some ranks ^^ (More info in regards of who, etc will be announced on the WQ thread.) Lupa has also recently gained a second account: Motomo, and Jeames switched one of her characters to Shun! And I am now in possession of Kurly's account (yet as of now, I'm not sure about what to do with it).

Roleplay News
As you all know, a bear was in the territory and killed Navin, Cress and Erol. Many were wounded by the time the bear fled, but it still had a huge impact on many members. Cass and Veri are both devastated, and Veri went off to have some time alone. Jeames is spooked because he believes a wolf to be Shadow, a wolf that was killed in the rp a long time ago (it really is him xD It has been explained... so don't worry about it. Shadow really is Shadow) while others are trying to calm him down. Mave has still yet to reclaim his alpha title in rp; he still has no rank while Cass and Veri are the alphas

Site/Contest News
The rank/usergroup colors have recently been changed, which I'm sure you've all noticed by now. All staff ranks (alpha, beta, and delta) are purple, all unofficial ranks (pack friend, dead accounts) are grey, and the normal membership ranks (the rest of them) are blue. Also, our lovely Cass has made us a page for the staff! It's still a major wip, but you may view it here if you haven't done so already. Also, that upcoming event I told you all to watch out for... the staff decided that it had too many issues/problems with it, so we decided to not carry on with planning it. However, we are planning on another event to take its place so please watch out for that!

Other News
I've been wanting to change the wording of the rules around for a while, but I'm not sure if that will happen anytime soon. Also, these monthly newsletters WILL remain consistent for a long time. The staff talked about it, and that's what we agreed on. Each of us will rotate taking turns to post the newsletter every month (so for October, someone else will post it c;). We're excited to get these rolling around again, and we hope you are too!

That's it for this month's news ^^
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down