The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
The Main Den - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
The Main Den - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
The Main Den - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
The Main Den - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
The Main Den - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

+31
Niko
Zara
Lupa
Zodiak
Kurly
Kazimir
Maverick
Adlia
Castor
Ophelia
Shun
Keane
Hikaru
Dido
Mirage
Topaz
Coal
Kahlua
Kain
Makoce
Roki
Kanaya
BM100
Jeamesero
Caro
Winter
Shadow
Bright Fang
Cassiel
Dawn
Verine
35 posters

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Main Den - Page 13 Empty The Main Den

Post by Jeamesero Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeamesero giggled when suddenly Navin came around and glomped to Kanaya. His nervous feeling disappeared as the pup gave him the courage to stay; this pup still loved him, even though Jeamesero kept his distance from them because he was afraid to hurt them.
"Haha, Navin. Well, Kanaya is sure going to stay, so you don't have to worry about that.", Jeamesero said to Navin, before looking at Kanaya, smiling at her. "Right, Kanaya?"
Looking back at Navin he giggled again, and wagged his tail amused. "Since your father is busy, could you give Kanaya her rank? Pleaseeee?"
Jeamesero looked up when he heard paw steps and smelled the scent of an unfamiliar wolf, his eyes met those of another wolf. He didn't know who it was, but this male didn't seem dangerous.
The Hudson Bay wolf smiled at the newcomer, a quick wag of his tail.
"Um hello, nice to meet you, Scout."

Addressed: Kanaya, Navin, Scout Mentioned: Cassiel Word Count: - Notes: Lame catch up post...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

The Main Den - Page 13 Empty Re: The Main Den

Post by Shun Sat May 30, 2015 4:57 am

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

Navin started walking, hear Roki behind him, coming closer and catching up on him. The pup yturned his head to look at Roki, his tail wagging silightly as a smile appeared on his face. ''I think we can have two alpha male wolves if we play pretend.'', Roki said and Navin nodded, agreeing with his idea.
''Yeah sure, we cabn do that.''. he said, a swish of his tail. ''Though I don't really want to be the Alpha when I grow up...''

Roki suddenly started trying to chase his tail, running around in circles and Navin looked at him in confusion. It was then that Roki bumped into him and he groaned. ''Oops... sorry was trying to get something really quick.'', the pup said, returning to his tail chasing game. Roki by his tail finally and toppled over, bumping into Navin once more. ''What happened...''
Navin got to his paws again and groaned, shaking his head. He looked at Roki with annoyanve but then giggled softly, gesturring the pup to follow him once more.
''You bit your owbn tail, silly.'', he said chuckling, winking at Roki. ''Don't bite your own tail, how fun it even looks to do. It will hurt~ Byut you've probably already found out.''
The pup moved through the area, searching for his siblings. He reached the den and looked inside into the darkness. There he found them playing, or at least, what Erol called playing and Navin called Erol being annoying, but he guessed there was much he could do.
''Guys come out, mommy told us to go play in the forest. Let's go~'', Navin said, a wag from his tail and a smile plastered on his face. He got some snaps from Erol who was being headstrong again buyt manged to get them out, since this order had comed from Verine. And no pup wanted to go against their mother, right?

Navin jumped up and down, telling the two of them to hurry and come with them, that Verine really wanted them to go to the forest to play there. He then turned around and walked beside Roki, his tail wagging again.
''Come on everyone, hurry~'', he said as the two pups followed him, as he stood beside Roki. He giggled and began to run, hop over stones and ran over to his mother. ''Mommy, I found them. We're going to the forest like you wanted us to~ Be back soon.'', he said to Verine, wagging his tail and snuggling up against her paw. ''I love you~''
With those words he ran off towards the tree line, bursting into the forest. Well, bursting? He just hopped in, not really waiting anymore for thed other pups to come, because he knew they would; Verine had told them they had to.
Navin met up with Dido and Keane, who were sitting there. It seemed like Keane hadn't really listened to Verine's words, but Navin was too afraid to step up for his mother and give Keane orders. Because, he was merely a pup, it didn't matter if he was the Alphas' son; he was just a pup and adults never listened to a pup.
''Hey, are you coming with us to the forest, too?'', he aksd politely, looking up zat Keane before turning his head to look at Dido. ''You're gonna play with us there?''

Addressed: Roki, Erol, Cress, Verine, Keane, Dido Mentioned: All of these? Word count: 558 Notes: Sucky post, but Navin's gotta die soon.

Shun
Shun

Character sheet
Name: Shun

https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Sat May 30, 2015 12:25 pm

CARO:

Her breathe consumed him. He could feel her next to him, the heavy breathes slowly being forced to relax. His own felt a little fast, especially when she too took part in the gentle exchange of affection.
It felt weird to have his heart beat so violently, almost thrashing against his chest. It did this strange action on it's own accord. Though it was a strange sensation, Caro found a likeness to it.
Time pulled, and Winter seemed now, another breath away. He focused back onto her, and back onto reality.
His mind tried to understand her next move, wondering If she had felt uncomfortable.
Touching, was something new to him as well.
However, her body met the earth, she laid out upon it, and Caro took her in full.

His heart rate sped up a little more, and he scooted back slightly, allowing himself a bit more space.
Not because he didn't want to be near her, or because he didn't want to touch her, but simply because he was afraid that if she did, she might fear him.
He never wanted her to fear his touch, because he would never harm her in any way; his touch would only ever be initiated, to show love for her.
Then she smiled.
She smiled that smile, which had broken down the exact barrier he swore no one would ever be able to. There was something about the way how her lips pulled back, and her eyes changed, that made his chest feel lighter, and his thoughts were gentler.
"Caro," Her words made his orbs trail to her,"Im not very scared."
Ardently he looked at her, his nostrils flared the slightest bit.
He connected with Winter mentally, and for him, that would the most intimate thing between them, than anything else. At least, that's how it felt for him.
What they shared mentally, satisfied him beyond what she probably knew.
He understood exactly what she meant.

He watched her lay there.
Calm. She looked peaceful.
Caro took in a bit of air, and scooted back closer to her.
His own frame found it's way to meet the earth, and he was laying beside her.
He only allowed their shoulders to brush against each other, because he understood that things needed to start slow.
However, just that touch made his entire pelt prickle, and he evened out his breath.
Tilting his chin, he looked into her eyes with his own; and he smiled.
"Me either."
He glanced up at the sky, before back to her, "You're the only one that allows me to feel this way. So thank you." His smile widened just a bit further.

()
Word count: 453
Mentioned: Winter
Addressed: Winter
Notes: N/A
Caro
Caro

Character sheet
Name: Caro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sat May 30, 2015 12:38 pm

MIRAGE:

A dainty thing, wove it's way around the forest.
Orbs alive, dancing underneath the shade. The constant cracks of light and embraces of dark, gave her eyes the appearance of spitting fire.
The digits upon her paws allowed her to prance over the earth, her gait remaining steady, as she jogged through the trees.
Her nostrils were filled with the fading scent of short-tailed weasel.
However, in her mind, it would not be faded for too long.
Mirage had no intention of killing it; simply just finding it.
Her heart pattered in her chest from the excitement, as the taste in the air became stronger.
She slowed.
The underbrush here was too short to hide within it, as the terrain switched from soft grass to rocky tundra. Her pads did not protest over the needle like plants, her shoulders more prominent as her body dipped low.
Focusing on her posture, her breath, and her attention, she peered into the flatland before her.
Now she waited.
Nothing moved for a good few minutes, until a small scuffle of plants ahead set off the signals.
Slowly, she moved forward, quickly sliding over a larger rock, until she landed flat against the ground.
The noise wasn't enough to scare of the creature. The thankful one, shook her head, and resumed her previous position.
Closer she got, until finally she paused.
She was now close enough to see it's twitching nose.
She watched the creature, in it's small body of innocence scurry around, scavenging for food. The observation made her happy. So she dropped her full wait onto the floor, and set her cranium upon her paws, content to just sit there and watch.

~
Mentioned: No one
Addressed: No one
Notes: Haven't posted with her for a while :3
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Sat May 30, 2015 7:00 pm

Cassiel watched the impostor carefully, his eyes narrow and his gaze scrutinizing. His muscles were tense, ready to jump into battle if needed. “Can you kindly explain me what the hell is going on?! Why do you all think I am dead? What the hell did you do to think this?”

The male was getting aggressive. He spit the words out as though they were acidic, his eyes wild and furious. Cassiel remained calm, though his instincts were screaming at him to get into a defensive stance, to fight and defend his territory. “If any of you touched my brother, I swear to god, I'll end all your lives.”

That was when Cassiel lost his calm demeanor. He jumped to his feet, his tail high and hackles raised. He snarled at the newcomer. "That's enough. I don't know who you think you are, but I'd watch your tone if I were you. You are speaking to an Alpha, and you will show your respect. If not, I will not hesitate to chase you off this land myself."

Cassiel forced himself to calm down, then sat back upon his haunches. He insisted on keeping his formal, authoritative posture. "Now. I don't know who--or what--you are, but we don't very much appreciate impersonations. However, you seem genuinely confused about the whole situation, so I'm going to ask you some questions." The alpha knew it was foolish to trust the stranger's words, though his answers may help them get a grip on the situation.

"What is your name? Why have you come here? Who is this brother you speak of? Are you aware of a wolf by the name of 'Shadow', and do you intend to stay on this territory for an extensive period of time?" Cassiel awaited the male's answer. He didn't trust the wolf, not a single bit, although something does seem different about him. Something that didn't quite match up with the Shadow he once knew, though he couldn't put his finger on it.

Addressed; Shadow. Mentioned; - Notes; -

Last edited by Cassiel on Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:32 pm

Some part of her was aware that she was being spoken to, her ears picking up the faint complaints of Dido talking back.
She didn't really register it though; She was focused on the orange female, Castor, and the ghost of Shadow. Not a ghost, not Shadow... There has to be some logical reasoning behind all this...
She was terrified, even still.

But, at the sound of another, she recognized the fusion of terror with apprehension. Cassiel...
"I understand you all have met with the Alphess here in terms of why you ended up on our land in the first place. Allow me to introduce myself; I am Cassiel, current Alpha Male of the pack. I take it because you are all still here, Verine believes that you show potential in what you can offer to the pack."
Verine exhaled, heavily, but strange enough no audible sound was detected from the release. "You two may stay here with Verine and see about your ranking situations. She'll place you in whatever position she sees fit." Thank you...

She would never admit it to Cass, not when they were both on such unstable and volatile terms relationship wise, but the fact that her mate was taking care of the thing that currently caused her the most fear? Perhaps she could shovel out a bit of forgiveness.
Navin was asking her something, but Verine brushed off the pups hoping they would go off on their own for a bit. I love you, now GET OUT OF MY HAIR. Please; Mommy loves you.
The pups scrambled off and then returned a bit later, and Navin nuzzled up against her. ''I love you~''
She leaned down briefly and blew air into his face, shoving her nose into his side and nudging him towards the trees. "Love you too sweetheart, now go play. Shoo."

With a wobbly grin, Verine turned towards the orange female again, shifting so she was completely facing her. Veri relaxed back onto her haunches, but raised her head in a symbol of authority. She appeared friendly enough, true, but she still demonstrated the posture of an alpha.
"Im terribly sorry for the wait. Two things; Whats your interest in Riadven, and have you got a name precious?" Verine was in notably better spirits, back to her old self with Shadow taken care of and the pups safe and away from harm. A smile split across her face, ear to ear, while she waited for a response.

Addressed; Navin, Topaz.
Mentioned; Navin, Topaz, Cassiel, Shadow, Castor, other pups.
Notes; -
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:05 pm

At last, the Alphess turned to her and spoke. "Im terribly sorry for the wait. Two things; Whats your interest in Riadven, and have you got a name precious?" Precious? She bristled at the word. It sounded a touch too condescending. She knew Verine likely didn't mean it in that manner, but Topaz always had a thing against people who, in any way, managed to compare her to a pup.

She cleared her throat.
"Well, I've been wandering on my own for quite some time now, and I figured I could, maybe, erm... join this pack of yours? Of course, if you have no need for any new members, I understand completely and I'll be on my way as soon as possible." She thought for a moment before adding, "If you're short on healers, I'll have you know I'm quite knowledgeable on the subject of herbs and treatments. Oh, and you may call me Topaz."

She hoped her first impression was a good one. Lark's words were still clear in her mind. You're young. You have an entire lifetime ahead of you. You shouldn't be spending it cooped up with an old hermit like me. Go out there, take risks, make memories. Better to have a life with bad experiences than a life with none at all. The healer straightened her posture, hoping to appear as professional as possible, willing to do anything to make this a place she could call home, even though nervousness fluttered about her chest like butterflies. She wanted to stay here, settle down and make a life for herself.

She would not, under any circumstances, have a repeat of her childhood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Verine. Mentioned: - Notes: this is so bad i'm sorry

Last edited by Topaz on Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Topaz
Topaz

Character sheet
Name: Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:33 pm

"Well, I've been wandering on my own for quite some time now, and I figured I could, maybe, erm... join this pack of yours? Of course, if you have no need for any new members, I understand completely and I'll be on my way as soon as possible. If you're short on healers, I'll have you know I'm quite knowledgeable on the subject of herbs and treatments. Oh, and you may call me Topaz."
Verine nodded slightly, a smile spreading slowly across her lips as the name was finally revealed. It was cute, to a point where Verine wanted to constantly refer to the soon-to-be healer as a gem, a doll, and other such things.

"No, we'd love to have you Topaz. Healer it is; if you need to learn the ropes of everything, you can find Caro. You'll know him when you see him, trust me."

A wicked grin flashed on her face, and Verine stood, shaking out her pelt quickly. "Do you have any questions for me?"

Addressed; Topaz.
Mentioned; Topaz, Caro.
Notes; SORRY I KNOW THIS POST IS BAD BUT I AM DISTRACTED BC I NAILED MY INTERVIEW. PROBS GONNA HAVE A JOB AT A BAKERY SOOOOOOON!
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:00 pm

“You bite your owbn tail, silly. Don't bite your own tail, how fun it even looks to do. It will hurt~ Byut you've probably already found out.”
Roki rolled over onto his paws and nodded still whimpering at the pain in his tiny tail. He quickly rose from where he had fallen and rushed after Navin not wanting to be left behind. Once they seemed to reach a den of sorts he stopped and let Navin speak to the other pups.
After what felt like forever, since he was really eger to go and get to playing, Navin finally took off again with the other pups close in tow. Giggling Roki rushed after them yipping in exsitment.
“Mommy, I found them. We're going to the forest like you wanted us to~ Be back soon. I love you~”
Roki watched as Navin cuddled his face against his mom before rushing off to play. Feeling just a bit left out Roki rushed up to Verine as well and nuzzled his nose against her soft fur. “See you later, Mommy Verine~”
With that he giggled and raised his tail into the air, wagging it quickly before taking off and crashing through the bushes after the others. Roki burst happily through the bushes to the other side not bothering to pay attention to what might be going on. Instead he jumped onto Navin's back pawing at his tummy and nipping at his face. “So what do you wanna play~ I wanna play clans~ Since you dunno if you wanna be Alpha when you growed up I have a idea.”
Roki jumped over the puppy and grabbed a mouth full of moss from the ground before coming back. He popped it onto Navins head and giggled. “There! You can be my Beata. Your second to none in rank and skills plus you got your name from beata wolf up cuz your amazing in battle~”
He quickly turned and eyed Erol and Cress up smiling happily as his tail wagged ninety to nothing. “Look I found out first opponets~”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Navin, Cress, Erol, Verine Mentioned: Same~ Word count:~ Notes: Sucks... Post sucks

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adlia Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:13 pm

Adlia padded around the area unsure on whose domain she had entered . The scents of all the new wolves where scary to her .

She walked as quiet as she could making little noise . The scent of roses radiating from her crystal clean coat . The scars on her legs sore from walking .

She came among the wolves and froze in pure fear .She still wasn't ready to fight . If they where hostile she was done for .

Adlia quickly lowered her head whining
Adlia
Adlia

Character sheet
Name: Adlia

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:23 pm

"No, we'd love to have you Topaz. Healer it is; if you need to learn the ropes of everything, you can find Caro. You'll know him when you see him, trust me." Topaz felt a sense of relief at the Alphess' readiness to accept her. As for seeking someone out for assistance on healing, well. That could wait for a later time.

"Do you have any questions for me?" She thought for a moment, and her mind wandered back to her old pack, rich with history and traditions. Clear-cut lineage you could trace back through generations, superstitions unique to the pack's customs, the fact that the pack had its own customs in the first place. She wondered if this was such a place, if there were formalities and customs to be learned before she were able to truly fit in.

"Does this pack have any history, any special formalities I should be aware of? Anything I have to study, learn about before I can officially call myself a member?" God forbid there be an initiation. There wasn't anything like that in her previous pack, although she had no doubts about there being places on this planet with such trials.

And just like that, yet another wolf chose to show herself today. She was a tall wolf, with a chestnut-colored coat and warm brown eyes. The word 'red' came to mind when looking at her, and from then on Topaz wanted to refer to her as the color--simply Red. No doubt she had a name of her own, but Topaz had quite enough of names for one day. She glanced up at Verine.
"Seems as though you have another visitor."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Verine. Mentioned: Caro (kind of?), Adlia. Notes: CONGRATS BAB. I HOPE YOU GET THE JOB!

Last edited by Topaz on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Topaz
Topaz

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:45 pm

"Does this pack have any history, any special formalities I should be aware of? Anything I have to study, learn about before I can officially call myself a member?"
Verine hopped to her paws, body already vibrating with excitement and energy. Nobody had ever asked that question before joining; It was the most satisfying form of refreshment.
"Im SO glad you--" Verine cut herself off as Topaz spoke again, and Verine followed the newest members gaze to a female standing off a little ways.

There was a gentle rose tint to her entire coat, offset by a bright and curious gaze. Verine sat back down, raising her head higher as she continued to drag her eyes over the seemingly sturdy structure of the whining female. Im still larger, it seems. No surprise...
Verine swiped her tail up off the ground, in a sort of come hither? gesture. "And you are...?"

Addressed; Topaz, Adlia
Mentioned; Topaz, Adlia
Notes; I DID GET THE JOB BABES THANK YOU<3 AND HI ADLIA. c:
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adlia Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:08 am

Adlia watched the new wolves as they turned to her . Her heart rate sped up and she thought of running but her paws ached from traveling already and she knew she could not outrun them for long .

She bowed her head right down to her paws looking at the one who had beckoned her forth . She approached slowly her eyes darting around . It was clear she was expecting an attack at any moment . She raised her head standing up straight .

" My name is Adlia "

She Bowed Once More In Respect

" I apologise for intruding. I mean no harm "

She lowered her ears wagging her tail slowly . Her paws twitched uncomfortably as her scars ached and burned

{ hey . Sorry for the late reply . My laptop broke so I'm on my phone for now . Which is really hard . Thanks for the welcome ♥♥♥}

Last edited by Adlia on Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : autocorrect strikes again)
Adlia
Adlia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:49 am

His growl grew louder, seeing the Alpha male standing up at his previous threat. Shadow was pissed, that was more than obvious. He couldn't understand the behavior of these creatures, them thinking that he was supposed to be dead. Worry rose within him. Worry, that Dark may stumbled upon them and they... He shook those thoughts off of his mind. Even if they did, he would make them pay. He would loose it.

"That's enough. I don't know who you think you are, but I'd watch your tone if I were you. You are speaking to an Alpha, and you will show your respect. If not, I will not hesitate to chase you off this land myself."

I don't give a single f*ck who you are, get it? If any of you touched my brother, whether it be an omega, warrior, hunter, or the goddamn Alpha himself, I'll make 'em pay, pal.“ He spat the words right into Cassiels face, determination and pure anger within his eyes. This brute was serious, if his assumption would be proven right, he would shed blood. He would seek blood revenge. Simple as that.

Seeing the Alpha calm down and try to remain somewhat civil didn't change anything of Shadow's attitude towards neither him nor his pack. With his muscles tensed and his pure anger within him, he was ready to jump into action if needed. 'Give me one single hint that I'm right..' His growl wouldn't quiet down and in fact, he raised his tail, not showing dominance but aggression.

"Now. I don't know who--or what--you are, but we don't very much appreciate impersonations. However, you seem genuinely confused about the whole situation, so I'm going to ask you some questions."

'Wait what?' Impersonation. What was this wolf talking about? While being confused about the accusation that he would pretend to be someone else, he listened with a low growl rumbling within his throat, though it did quiet down a bit. 'Who am I impersonating? What the hell is going on?'

"What is your name? Why have you come here? Who is this brother you speak of? Are you aware of a wolf by the name of 'Shadow', and do you intend to stay on this territory for an extensive period of time?"

Shadow was beyond irritated and confused. The questions didn't help him, the situation was too much for him to handle. “My name is Shadow.” He tried to answer that question as calm as possible, though he couldn't help but glare at the Alpha in front of him. “I'm Shadow and I'm searching for my brother, did you finally get that?” His anger was kicking in again, though he continued to answer his questions, even though he was getting louder and louder, eventually almost yelling like a mad dog. “I am Shadow, I don't know anyone else named that and I don't give a single f*ck. I'm Shadow and I just want to find my brother, Dark.”

Trying to maintain his control, he dug his claws into the soil underneath him. Now it was his turn to question this mutt. “Why do you think I'm impersonating someone and who am I impersonating?”

A D D R E S S E D:: Cassiel || M E N T I O N E D:: Dark || N O T E S:: So sorry this took so long. Ahh, I can't write proper posts anymore.
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:40 pm

Cassiel glared at the male for his snarky responses, yet his interest was piqued at the wolf's mention of a brother, named Dark. This wolf was far from trustworthy, yet Cassiel couldn't detect even a hint of a liar's behavior. This stranger truly believed his name was Shadow.

And then, just like that, a disturbing thought crept up into Cassiel's mind. What if... what if this was the real Shadow, and the wolf he had met all those months ago was the impostor? The 'Shadow' that had taken up residence here was under the guise of this wolf, and his true name was a mystery to them all.

He came to the conclusion that the only way he'd get the answers he was looking for was to ask the wolf, and hope the wolf's answers were truthful.

"Never mind why I think you're impersonating someone. Answer my questions truthfully, and you shall know soon enough. Now, this brother of yours... does he look similar to you? If so, how similar? Would you go far as to say he is identical to you, in appearance?" If this 'Dark' character is identical to Shadow, then he feared that they had all been tricked, and that Dark was the one buried here, not Shadow.

Addressed; Shadow. Mentioned; Dark, the pack. Notes; this was rEALLY BAD I'M SORRY i'm short on inspiration atm
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:23 pm

Verine nodded towards Adlia, accepting her gentle behavior as nonthreatening.
"I believe you, no worries. Is there a reason as to why you're here then, if not to cause mayhem?"
A little aggressively, Verine slid her gaze over towards Cassiel and the ghost he was speaking to, certain that their interactions would result in chaos. Especially with the tone the loner was using. I almost want to defend him... He's made it clear that he doesnt need me anymore though, regardless.

Shaking her head, Verine forced a smile and turned back to the lovely Adlia, and moved a little closer to Topaz as well. There was no reason, per say, for her closing the gap between the healer and herself, but she thought maybe a friendship would spur between them. No time like the present, right?

Addressed; Adlia.
Mentioned; Adlia, Cassiel, Shadow, Topaz.
Notes; A little short and a lot of ugly, sorry ;-;
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adlia Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:24 pm

Adlia relaxed a little .

" I'm in search of a new pack " she spoke softly .

She observed the other wolves feeling the tension in the air . It made her paws twitch and her heart beat fast .
Adlia
Adlia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:32 pm

This 'Adlia' she-wolf seemed quite timid, wary of everyone and everything surrounding her. It was almost annoying. Then again, Topaz was a bitter wolf; most everything annoyed her. Surprisingly, however, the people she'd met at this pack so far hadn't annoyed her as much as she originally thought they would.

In fact, the Alphess annoyed her the least out of all the people here--she daresay Verine was the only wolf she'd ever tolerated so much.

Of course, 'tolerable' and 'likable' were two completely different terms. Still, it was almost like a milestone. First step: find someone who didn't make her want to run away and isolate herself for several days after a minute of conversation. Second step: find someone who she actually liked.

She came to the conclusion that taking baby steps would be the best approach.

" I'm in search of a new pack " said Adlia. Topaz could see her easing up a bit around them, which she supposed was a good thing.

"Well, this is a pack, and it is technically new. To you, at least," she replied, sporting a cheeky grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Adlia. Mentioned: Verine. Notes: -
Topaz
Topaz

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:50 am

CARO:

He was found among the foliage.
His scent blended in naturally with the herbs of the fields, even his scent was not rancid. Jaws carried a prize for himself; Lemon Balm. The plants in the area from which he foraged, were not as abundant as other parts of the territory.
However, Caro figured the more he cultivated, planted, and gathered, that with time the soil would turn healthier, and produce more fertile offspring of plants later in the future.
His rounds were to be quick, as he trotted away from a stash of mint he had buried. It was some of the last few leaves he had picked for the day, and he eagerly wanted to get everything buried closer to the main den site than farther out in the territory.
Nose nostrils flared as he sought out for Feather's scent, following it until he found her own stocks of herbs.
Blinking at the abundance of a few specimen in particular, he added his own collection to the grouping, before turning around and just as quickly disappearing into the shadows from which he once came.
His paws were light against the ground, a inclination that his temperament was tolerable more in the moment now that usually.
Still, he always wished never to be disturbed.
He followed his own trail back, maw unhinged to allow scents to flood into his tasting glands.
He found the mint.
Digging it up, he opened his jaws as far as they would go, gripping onto the heap of leaves.
He turned and mimicked his earlier pattern.
When everything was tucked away, and herbs secured so that wind could not whisk them away, Caro lay down to rest.

()
Word Count: 284
Addressed: No one
Mentioned: Feather
Notes: ...
Caro
Caro

Character sheet
Name: Caro

Back to top Go down

Post by Adlia Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:26 am

Adlia looked over at the other wolf . Slightly Amused At The Boldness She Showed . Adlia remembered her old friends always ready with a smart remark . She relaxed even more into a sitting position but watched everything closely . From this position the scars on her paws where even more evident .

If this was a new pack she expected to see pups . Adlia loved pups . She enjoyed playing and couldn't remember the last time she had , had the chance to do such a thing

Adlia decided to speak up to the bolder wolf
" true enough . But this whole area indeed is new to me . "

Adlia wondered have far she was actually from her old home . She hadn't been paying much attention to where she was going . A careless mistake .The only thing that seemed constant was the scent of roses . She enjoyed that despite the thorns .

( sorry . Limited Internet access)
Adlia
Adlia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:05 pm

(I'M FINALLY BACK HERE HECK YESSSSSS)

It had been over a year since the green-eyed wolf, Maverick, had traveled in these forests. It appeared that so much had changed... there were new scents everywhere, new flowers... yet, so much was still the same: the forest was still beautiful.
This time, upon his return, he was not alone. Accompanying him was his year-old daughter, Kurly. His other two pups, Mango and Jazzkah, had recently gone their own ways, and he was happy for them, yet he was happy at least one of his pups decided to stay with him.

"It's not much farther, we're almost there, Kurly. You'll like it here, I promise..."
he said as he turned his muzzle to face his daughter. He continued onward, only to realize that the scents of the wolves were very different. Of course he had known that the Riadven Pack was still thriving: if it had collapsed, word would have surely passed through Montana and elsewhere.
"I wonder what exactly has changed..." Mave thought to himself.
Finally, the former alpha male reached a clearing: the den. He stepped through boldly and confidently, and looked around. So many new faces he had yet to meet, yet not as many old faces. He held his ground and waited for anyone who may recognize him to say something.

Addressed: Kurly
Mentioned: Kurly, Mango (not rped), Jazzkah (not rped), old pack members, new pack members
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:30 pm

He was furious. Furious for a reason which seemed valid enough to tear all those canines apart which belonged to this goddamn pack. It didn't matter who was involved, any followers of this pack were guilty. That was if they killed his brother. 'F*ck... Please... just don't be dead... please...' The male begged, pleaded within his mind, in his thoughts, yet everything this oh so great Alpha was seeing his ivory incisors. His lips were pulled back, a low snarl grumbling within his dry throat while he pushed his receptors back; everything pointing an aggressive behavior towards the higher ranked canidae.
All those questions, the accusation of impersonating another wolf. It did cause for horrible thoughts to pop up in his mind, making the hole situation worse. It was making him angry, hostile and extremely nervous. If these wolves killed his brother, they could kill him easily. He was outnumbered, clearly. However, he'd take as many as he could with him. If it'd come to the point where he would simply has to take revenge. Avenge his brother.

"Never mind why I think you're impersonating someone. Answer my questions truthfully, and you shall know soon enough. Now, this brother of yours... does he look similar to you? If so, how similar? Would you go far as to say he is identical to you, in appearance?"

While he didn't trust this brute one single bit, he had no other choice but to follow his rules. After all, he was the one with the knowledge Shadow desperately needed. He clenched his jaws, his growl still continuing to rumble within his throat, though he was obeying and answered the questions without hesitation. “Yes. He does.” He stopped, thinking about the right words before continuing. “We share the same pelt coloration, our eyes are alike either. I'd go far as to say he does look identical to me in appearance. Definitively.” However, thinking back he remembered one single thing which was different, though it may didn't matter it was still important to give as much information about his brother as he could. Chances were these canines saw him or worse, killed him. “He has a scar, though. It was when we got seperated. As far as I can remember it was a scar on his eye. I'm not sure, though. Could be any facial scar. We haven't seen each other for a while after we got seperated and lost each other.” Narrowing his optics, Shadow would glare at the male in front of him, becoming suspicious once again. He knew he was dead. His guts were clearly shouting at him that they killed him. However, he wanted to hear it. He wanted them to tell him. “What did you do to him?”

ADDRESSED: Cass || MENTIONED: Pack, Dark 
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:36 am

The snort that followed Topazs comment could not be suppressed, and Verine tried to hide her grin by covering her face and looking at the ground.
The whole gesture was ineffective, but Adlia took it well.
"Since we've got that out of the way then..." Typically, Verine wanted to be straight to the point with the new wolves, but the little banter that had sprung up, if it could even be called that, was too amusing to immediately put to rest. "Do you have a--"

Lies. Obviously it was lies.
Cutting herself off, Verine perked her ears and inhaled heavily. The scent of her early days was overwhelming, and she was reminded of Jake, for whatever odd reason.
She almost hurled at the thought of that creature.

Turning slightly behind her, Verine slowly slid her eyes past Cassiel, past the Ghost and anyone else that was in the way of meeting her goal.
And then there was him.
He looked a bit larger, but it could've been anything from the lighting to his previous absence. Perhaps her mind was setting him in a state of excessive glory.
There was a pup by his side, but Verine paid little to no attention to it, only noticing that it was a beautiful child.
"MAVE. MAVE. MAVE!" Verine shrieked, admittedly in was in a childish way, but she didn't make an effort to correct it as she sprinted away from her duties and towards her friend.
Verine slid to a stop in front of Maverick, pausing for half a second as she flipped her gaze between his two, gloriously green eyes. Milliseconds more passed, and then she had her face burrowed into his neck. "I missed you!"
She didn't remove herself, deciding she would keep her face smothered until the former alpha decided it was enough.

Addressed; Adlia, Maverick.
Mentioned; Topaz, Adlia, Maverick, Kurly, Cassiel, Shadow
Notes; Im probably as excited as Veri at this point in the plot cx
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:23 pm

Maverick looked around the densite, and noticed something rather odd: he saw Shadow. Shadow. He had been killed when he left Jeames in charge a long time ago.
"How is that possible? Is that even him...?"
But his attention turned to a she-wolf who suddenly screamed his name three times and came bouncing towards him. She stuck her face into his neck and told him that she missed him. Mave chuckled and a wide smile spread across his face.
"I've missed you too, Veri."

Addressed: Verine
Mentioned: Verine, Shadow, Jeames

(Dude same reading your post made me so happy LOL)
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:05 am

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

''So what do you wanna play~ I wanna play clans~ Since you dunno if you wanna be Alpha when you growed up I have an idea.'', Roki said after they had entered the forest. Navin looked at him and shrugged for as far as he could; he had no idea what game they could play, since Roki had come up with the pack playing game but he wasn't sure if two male Alphas were possible. However, at Roki saying he had another idea Navin perked his ears, listening carefully. ''What's it?'', he asked curiously.
He watched how Roki went to search for something and saw the pup returned with his mouth full of moss. He put the moss on Navin's head causing Navin to look up at it in fear and winch. He heard Roki giggle and looked at the pup, a bit confused at his actions.
''There! You can be my Beta. Your second to none in rank and skills plus you got your name from Beta wolf up 'cuz your amazing in battle~'', Roki said and Navin frowned at him, shaking off the moss from his head because it felt heavy. He chuckled for a moment but the idea made him feel uncomfortable. He didn't know what it was.
''But I can't be Beta, you said I'm good at fighting, I'm not. I've never really fought before and even if I tried to Erol always won...'', Navin said in response and he stuck out his tongue of the thought of his brother Erol always winning play fights. He often bragged about it after he had won and he always acted very mean. He realized something and looked at Roki, a bright smile on his face as he wagged his tail. ''I know! I can be the head Nanny of the pack! I will be just as nice as Shun!''
He then remembered Shun had left and sighed, looking at Roki with guilt in his eyes, because he remembered how much Roki had liked him. ''S-sorry about that... But yeah, I wanna be a Nanny~''
''Look I found out first opponents~''
, Roki then said and Navin followed the pup's gaze to see Cress and... Erol. Navin pressed his ears against his skull and took a few steps back, shaking his head slightly.
''Oh no, not Erol... you don't wanna have him as your opponent. He can be really mean in play fights...'', he whispered and he gave Roki a begging look.
''I'm also a bit afraid of being alone in the forest, without an adult... I wish mommy was here, why did dhe send us away...?''

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Shun, Erol, Cress, Verine Word count: 437 Notes: Very bad post for Navin but haven't posted with him in a while... The reason I posted with him now is because I want to get rid of him and there was this plan though I'm not sure what it was you guys thought of. But hey, I wanna get the plan going again and get rid of Navin. <3
Saw the Shun reference there? ;D Now guess who might be coming back in this kid's place if I get the chance to kill him off, hurr~

Shun
Shun

Character sheet
Name: Shun

https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazimir Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:02 pm

∆• love is a serious mental disease •∆

Numbness overcame the ebony pads that beat on the earth. He had not felt so alive in over a year, yet he had never felt so non-existent. He recalled the last images that he had seen of the wild, engulfed in flames and agony. The canid closed his eyes and exhaled, pushing the vision away from his mind. He stared downward to his paws, watching them move in a slow steady beat. The brute paused and inhaled the freshened air. His paws weren't moving, and he hated it.
Wind tore at his pelt and branches tried to slow him down as he ripped a scar in the forest, laughing at the freedom he had won. The gentle reds of his pelt blended with the forest and he reached a drop off to a river. The canine threw his head up and his body followed, a shout of excitement escaped him and his body hit the water.
The male swam strongly with a smile, biting at the water and chasing the fish that he followed. It was only when he caught wake of a border that he silenced himself.
There are wolves here.
The brute drew a breath and help it, wondering if eyes were watching him. He saw a lake at the end of the river, it was quickly approaching and he swam to shore in time to dive for the forest.
The scent grew as the wolf made his way deeper to the forest.
If they're friendly, perhaps I will stay.
The male did not allow his steps to waiver as he shook his pelt clear of the heavy water. He made his way to what seemed to be an entrance, the path was worn by paws and pelts. He made his eyes scan the clearing, and land upon a male of peculiar grey mottling, and a male of decent size and a raised tail.
Go straight for the Alpha.
The brute had not used his voice for words in nearly a year, and he wondered how it would sound. He barely remembered it. The eurasian wolf cleared his throat to announce himself, and then spoke to the Alpha male and fae next to him.
“Hello. I am Kazimir Bedrich. I come in peace.”
A thick, weighted Russian accent blanketed his vocals like snow on ice. He watched the wolves around him: a dark male, who looked like the night, was speaking harshly with another dark male, a female with a slight frame, and a yearling female. The new brute followed their actions for a moment in turn, and then looked back at the Alpha, waiting for a respond.

Addressed:
∆• Maverick, Verine •∆
Mentioned:
∆• Riadven, Verine, Cassiel, Adlia, Shadow, Kurly, Maverick •∆
Notes:
∆• Woo finally back babes •∆
Kazimir
Kazimir

Character sheet
Name: Kazimir Bedrich

Back to top Go down