The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Summer Meadows - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Summer Meadows - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Summer Meadows - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Summer Meadows - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Summer Meadows - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Summer Meadows

+6
Shun
Verine
Dawn
Cassiel
Jeamesero
Maverick
10 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Summer Meadows - Page 5 Empty Summer Meadows

Post by Maverick Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Summer Meadows - Page 5 WillowTree

The Summer Meadows also serves as the pack's hunting grounds. There are many types of prey here, and this is where the pack's Hunters like to spend time. The Summer Meadows (aka the Meadow) gets its name from its peaceful surroundings, and its warm here all year.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Summer Meadows - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer Meadows

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:13 am

As her pale emerald eyes met the amber, honey colored ones of the black brute in front of the bull elk, first fear rose inside of her. What if he didn´t wanted her help? He was broad, tall, maybe he thought he could handle it himself. He could easily kill her, though she could maybe outrun him. But no, she just attacked a bull elk with her tender body structure... she was exhausted, even if she only locked her jaws around the bulls neck, nothing else. However, as the unknown male dashed forward and lunged for the elks throat, Yuki felt quite relieved. At least he didn´t simply go away and helped her, helping him.
"Get off, we almost got him!"
Her receptors perked and her eyes met again his one´s this time she felt something else, however the feeling immediately faded as she realized what he meant by that. The elk was falling to the side and if she wouldn´t jump off it´s back, she´d be burried alive under 700 lbs meat. So she did what she had to, pushing her off of the bulls back, landing on the ground. At the loud noise of something heavy bumping onto the ground, Yuki turned to face the bull again, the canine finished the poor creature with one last bite before it died. At least it wouldn´t suffer anymore. Her breath was heavy, this was too much for her small and tender body. Way too much.
"T-thank you for helping me. I'm Ta- um I mean Shun. I'm Shun, Shun Hasu. Who are you?"
He said, looking at her. Her ears pressed against her neck as she avoided making eye contact. He seemed nice, she could sense no kind of hospility, though that could change pretty fast. So she would simply put herself in a rather submissive posture, though she held herself high and proudful, trying to look at least a bit feminine as she did so. `Mother always said... A feminine posture … is important...` She closed her eyes tightly before opening them, stuttering in a shaky, soft voice, “M-My name i-is... Yuki. Yuki Takishima.”

Addressed: Shun- Mentioned: Shun, her adoptive mother- Word Count: 354- Notes: poopy and short, wee-

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:27 am

Shun smiled when the female told him her name. She had a Japanese one, just like him.
"It's nice to meet you miss. You have a nice name.", he said politely, wagging his tailtip. "I assume you have a Japanese background? I mean, Yuki means Snow in Japanese. I have a Japanese background as well.", he continued.
"Konnichiwa.", he then said and he chuckled, remembering the word. He had never really learned the language; he was born there but his ancestors came from the west. But he still remembered a few Japanese words.

Shun guessed he wasn't funny and he looked at his paws, clearing his throat. Then his different colored eyes travelled off to the dead bull elk beside them. He looked at the female and smiled politely.
"You want to eat? You caught it with me so have as much as you want."
Shun didn't know what else to say, so instead he just simply nodded and smiled at her. "It's really nice to meet you. Are you um... traveling, too? My little sister Aura and I are traveling as well. Because I'm looking to some dea- um... important to me... What about you?"
He asked too many questions, he knew, but Shun had always been really curious. But this time he shut his mouth, because he knew he finally had to stop talking.

That's when he realized Aura wasn't with him. He looked around, searching for her. When he didn't see her, panic immediately struck him like lightning.
"Aura, sweetie? Where are you? Please come out, it's fine. I've got food for you. You're hungry? Aura?"
"Oh shit... what if she ran away? What if I've lost her? I don't want anything bad to happen to her...!"

Addressed: Yuki, Aura Mentioned: His mate (kinda) Word Count: Dunno Notes: Eh
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:37 pm

"It's nice to meet you miss. You have a nice name. I assume you have a Japanese background? I mean, Yuki means Snow in Japanese. I have a Japanese background as well."
Yuki smiled sheepishly at the comment of the male, her ears which were tightly pressed against her skull mere minutes ago, slowly returned to their relaxed postition. “It´s nice to meet you, too, Shun.” Her voice was less shaky than it used to be. “And yes, I am from Japan. Born and raised there, though I was only taught the english language... my adopti-... eh... I mean my... um...” Yuki simply couldn´t lie. She was a bad liar and she honestly didn´t like the bad feeling while she was lying. The young damsel shifted her body weight from paw to paw, her emerald eyes now directed at the ground. “Y-Yes... Yuki means Snow...”
"Konnichiwa."
The greyish shaded female looked up at him, seeing him chuckle made herself giggle for a moment. `He´s very nice and kind. And funny...` However, as Shun stopped and awkwardly cleared his throat with a cough, the obviously smaller female swallowed. Was he going to hurt her? Was it a fault to trust him and let her guard down?
"You want to eat? You caught it with me so have as much as you want."
His words were kind, polite and Yuki couldn´t help but return his gesture with a warm, welcoming smile. Even her tail started to wag slightly, she couldn´t tell why but she felt better with having someone to talk with. However, she couldn´t accept it, could she? She may helped him to bring down the elk, but was he really okay with her eating from it? What if he snapped at her while she ate her fill? Shaking her head slightly, she mumbled, “Oh. N-No. I-” The young female was interupted by a weak, though audible growling coming from her stomach. Fantastic. `Inappropiate... Ugh. This was nothing a girl should do... Stay feminine. Don´t make her to be disappointed in you. Stay feminine and well-mannered. Feminine and well-mannered.` She kept telling herself in her thoughts, repeating the words over and over. Yuki shook her head gingerly before she flashed a soft smile at Shun, nodding her her politely. “Thank you for the offering. I appreciate that.” She said, padding toward the bull. The damsel sank her ivory incisors in the flank of the beefy male elk, tearing off a small chunk of meat. It´d be enough. It was enough. Yuki could never eat, too much. It was somehow impossible for this fae to eat much. Either she´d vomit it or just feel bad and sick during the hole time.
"It's really nice to meet you. Are you um... traveling, too? My little sister Aura and I are traveling as well. Because I'm looking to some dea- um... important to me... What about you?"
Just as Yuki finished her meal, her lobes perked at the males words, her face turned toward the apparently bigger male. `Aura... So he isn´t her father. He´s her brother. How sweet. A wonderful brother.` the tiny femme thought, with a smile playing on her lips as he told her about the little pup. It must have been the little brownish one she saw with him. However, as he asked what she was doing, Yuki needed a moment to think of a good answer. “Well, like you assumed, Shun, i´m also traveling. I am not really searching for something. The only thing you could say i´m searching for is a friendly pack where I might fit in... But all the packs I met either told me to go or even chased me out of their land...”
"Aura, sweetie? Where are you? Please come out, it's fine. I've got food for you. You're hungry? Aura?"
Even if he didn´t address her with that, worry grew in Yuki and she padded next to him, not even noticing that her and his fur almost touched each others. Her face was directed at him, a concern look was written in her face. “Is she lost? I could help you find her. She can´t be far away... she probaly just plays around on the meadow, Shun. She´ll be fine, your little sister.” Yuki said in a smooth and calm voice, trying to calm the worried big brother down. Turning her face away from him to the meadow, she called out as loud as she could in a sweet, friendly voice, “Aura, sweetheart? Your brother is searching for you darling.”

Addressed: Shun, Aura- Mentioned: Shun, Aura- Word Count: 757- Notes: LUV IS IN THE AIR-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:04 am

Aura had backed up into the bushes to hide from Shun when he'd scared her. It had terrified her deeply, what it  he hurt her like her old parents had. She listened as Shun talked to another female, jealousy stinging at her. Her fear was that he'd replace her. She watched as they ate, and backed up, trying to hide herself more when a loud yelp slipped through her maw. She'd backed into a stripped cat looking animal. (Raccoon) and it didn't look happy. Startled, it's paws swipped ou and scrapped her muzzle, a long bleeding scratch appearing on it. Aura squealed as loud as she could, something she always did when she was calling her brother for help. "Stop it!" she yelled at the mean animal. "I didn't  mean to! My brothers gonna beat you up!" she yelled and shook as it nipped on her paw. Aura sat down and cried loudly, watching as the Raccoon walked away from her in disgust. "SUNNNYYY!!" she balled as she called for him, her muzzle stinging from where the thing had scratched her.

OOC: YAY FOR DRAMATIC LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:52 pm

Shun smiled at the female's kind words, glad she wanted to help him look for Aura. He hoped the pup was fine; he was sooo afraid that he might have lost her.
"Thank you, that's very kind of you.", he spoke, smiling warmly at her.
He listened to Yuki's words as she called for the pup and he put his nose in the air to search for the little one.
"Aura, Aura where are you? Please answer me! Aura young lady, come here before I have to come and get you, you're worrying me sick!", he spoke, his voice becoming louder with every sentence he finished. "Aura, please!"

That's when he suddenly heard a familiar voice, which sounded rather scared, panicking almost; it was Aura.
Immediately worried again about Aura's safety the male dashed forward towards the screams, yelling the pup's name.
"Aura, where are you? I'm coming!", he yelled and he disappeared into a few bushes. As he searched for the kid he found her all alone, hiding somewhere. She had a few scratches on her muzzle and she was crying.
"Aura, sweetie what happened? Why are you here? What did you do? Are you hurt? Let me take a look.", he said quickly. His words were as swift and cracking as a worried father's would be.
He jumped in front of the pup and lowered his head, licking the pup's scratched muzzle. "Here, I will help..."
He looked up after a while, perking his ears. "Yuki, I found her!", he then said, relief in his voice.

Addressed: Yuki, Aura Mentioned: - Word Count: Dunno Notes: Lost and found~
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wjinry Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:09 pm

Summer Meadows - Page 5 9148ac10
SMACK!

Wjinry ran until she saw light burn both of her eyes as she emerged from the trees. She was a flash of grey, and then instantly that grey turned gold from the sunshine. She turned away from the sun, which was everywhere, restulting in the sharp hit of her paw. She'd tripped on a rather large boulder and scraped her paw. Deep. She stared down at it once her tumble came to a complete stop and her eyes stopped spinning. The fur there was mangled, and it was bleeding like a jerk. Dumbass... She huffed to herself, turning back away from the sun. Adrenaline replaced any pain she would feel, and besides, she was tough. Any pain she would've felt would have been shaken off. I'm tired. Perhaps getting hurt helped. It's a lame excuse to stop moving, but eh. She never really did listen to anyone. She sat there, and that sit turned into a lie down, then a sleep.

Wjinry woke up abruptly, sharp and angry with herself that she had slept. She stared down at her paw. Finally, the blood clotted into a scab. She blinked once or twice, attempted to wake herself up. She looked into the direction of the pack. Much unlike other packs she'd seen, this one stuck in her mind. She arose, her mind still deep in thought. She took her first step forward, huffing and grunting in tiredness. She sat down again, not to sleep but to scratch her very itchy ear. Scratching with your feet was kinda like farting. You should only do it by yourself, and if you do it with others it seems rude to whoever's talking to you. Her body turned into the direction far away, back up north. She stared at the horizon, and took her first step forward.

They prolly won't like me anyways, right? I mean like, Yeah.

Another step. And another. and another.

But they had cute guys. And food. And like three freakin' alphas.

The walking turned into a trot.

I'm not good in packs tho.i]

She stopped.

But a packs would help you. And besides, who wouldn't want to see my beautiful face?

She turned around.

I can't believe I'm doing this. There's nothing tying me there.

She began to trot back into the direction of the pack territory. Not the Lake, However. She didn't want to interrupt a funeral AND the departure of the alpha. But after the funeral at the den...Well...

She began to walk back to the den site where she would await their arrival. Then she'd greet the new alphas.

And then...Join.

Addressed: No one.
Mentioned: Like Everyone
Word Count: 444 Wurds
Song Playing at the Moment: I Wanna Get Better by Bleachers
Notes: Awful Post.[/color]

Wjinry
Wjinry

Character sheet
Name: Wjinry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:24 pm

Deyanira lifted her head and her eyes fell on a female. She was a simple enough looking female, with a grey-tan pelt and cream underfur. She was trotting forth. Deya grinned, perhaps there would be a fight. She stopped and raised her tail, “Hey! Stop where you are!” her voice was partly a growl, but mostly a vicious snarl. It was directed exactly at the spot that the female was standing. Deya began to stride forth, prepared to fight the newcoming wolf.
She was in front of the female within moments, blocking any move she would make further into the territory. “I am a warrior of the Riadven Pack and you,” she barked threateningly, “are trespassing.” The fae stalked forth, teeth bared and fully ready to attack. “State your business, before I decide it best to defend my pack's land.”

Addressed: Wjinry Mentioned: -Notes: -
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Wjinry Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 am

“Hey! Stop where you are!”Wjinry was so close to running strait into the forest when a small, yet seemingly muscled female approached. “I am a warrior of the Riadven Pack and you,”  The female stated herself darkly and very protective. She liked the reinforcements, yet not towards her. There was a short pause in between the sentence. “are trespassing.” Smartly, Wjinry replied. "Was the pause for dramatic effect?" “State your business, before I decide it best to defend my pack's land.”

"Oh Fu-" The female began to blurt out, yet she stopped herself and looked the female down. She began to chuckle awkwardly, and then cleared her throat shortly after.

"I only fight in large crowds." She swallowed and paused.  "So, Take me back to your den and I'll earn my keep by kicking you in the throat. Or someone else's throat. Depends." The femmora attempted to dodge the deya-blocks, and quickly moved beside her before she could move in front of her. She started to huff, and began to prance towards the den. "Catch up, Would you?" she huffed as she emerged into the forest with relief as the cool air brushed against her and the sunshine was lifted from her pelt. Some of it remained, however.

And she'll keep that memory far into winter.

Addressed: Deya Mentioned: idfk Notes: bby is grey and grey-brown. Word Count: 217. Crappiest post ever. /cri
[/quote]
Wjinry
Wjinry

Character sheet
Name: Wjinry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:32 pm

Deya stood as the fae passed her finally. Then her fur bristled as the wolf began to sass her. Kick me in the throat my butt bongle. I'll rip your ears off before you can even bark. Her violent thoughts travelled through her mind. Perhaps this female would piss off Jeames enough to get as lucky as the deceased wolf had. Deya smiled at the thought, her silver fur lowering to a small bristle.
The warrioress moved past the intruder and led the way back to the lake. She spoke no words and her fur did not stop bristling until she ws within hearing distance of the pack.

Addressed: - Mentioned: - Notes: Lake of Red Leaves
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:07 am

"You have to let me go, Kan." The she-wolf whispered into my ear, and I turned to stare at my love in confusion. "What? Why?" I asked, and I felt the chains on my disgusting heart tighten at her sad expression. Aphrie smiled bitterly at me. "Because I am dying, Kanaya, and I will soon leave you to face the cruelty of this world alone"

Hell was not a fiery pit where you were tortured endlessly. No, that was not the Hell Kanaya had been sent to;her Hell was dark, and cold. And lonesome. Her Hell was far worse than any punishment her mother used to speak of;she was alone and was forced to face the truth;she was a monster;a murderer.

It was said that your nightmares were for your dreams, but no one told Kanaya's nightmares that. She relived the day she fell from heaven every day and every night. It was like she was there but not there. She'd scream at herself, a skinny little nobody to leave to stop, but Kanaya did not hear herself. She was alone in Hell;but she did not cry. Not yet.

Kanaya could smell them-their scent was faint but she kept her triangle shaped ears perked;her green eyes were wide and her limbs shook more than usual. Every now and then, Kanaya's back would give a small crack and her limbs would give out. She'd fall on her arse and give a small bewildered whine as she used her front limbs to pull herself up, and would continue on once she got herself balanced.  

It was raining and I was alone with Aphrie;our pack was long gone, having left in the early morning without saying goodbye to us, and I stared at the high moon-Aphrie was shaking and I knew;she would die at any time as the sickness took her, but I couldn't bear the thought of her leaving me on life's terms. I crept over to my friend and it was as if I had no control-yet some sort of me, a deep,darker creature wanted this. I stepped over the she-wolf and growled. She stirred, turning her neck to glance sleepily at me and I smiled;and latched my jaws around her exposed jugular and did not let go, even though she thrashed, screamed and whimpered. I tore her throat out and listened as her breath hitched;I watched as her once beautiful blue eyes went from lively to glassy;she was gone and I began to realize just exactly what I had done. I screamed for my love but she did not answer because she was not there.

This was apart of her nightmare that always got her, but today it was worse;the truth hit her hard and the she-wolf stumbled to her side once more, and her wild eyes widened some more. "I-I'm s-sorry.." So sorry. She could not bear it any loner and felt the sob crawling up her throat and prying her maw open;she cried for her family, she cried for herself and she cried for Aphrie. Her cries were filled with such a melancholy that the sun wept with her and were so loud   that any prey that had been near fled, but she did not care for her attention wasn't on them. "I-I-I'M SO-SORRY!"
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:12 pm

Upon reaching Summer Meadows Jeamesero began to cry again. At first he really wanted to go to the Lake and mourn by the graves of Hati, Hatsune and Shadow, but he had gone to a different place because he thought they would expect them near the graves; Jeamesero didn't want to be found right now, he wanted to be alone.
He laid down and began to sob again, tears streaming down his face as he cried.
"I'm sorry Hatsune, I miss you... I'm sorry Shadow, my friend... I'm so sorry Hati, I never meant to kill you, it wasn't me... still, I'm so sorryyyy...", he cried out, sobbing louder. He began to grow angry again. "I can't bring them back! Takeru can't tell me what to do! I don't want to be here anymore, I wanna make my own decisions! I wanna run away... but where to...?"

Addressed: Hati, Hatsune, Shadow Mentioned: Shun Word Count: - Notes: Come Kanaya! Come to meeee~ <333

Last edited by Jeamesero on Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:52 pm

((I'm here, baby! This reply sucks and I apologize!))

Someone else was crying;she could hear them and the sound tugged at her rusted heart strings. Someone was in Hell, too, and they were crying because they were sad, like Kannie. She followed the sound with her awkward movements and tried to hold her own bubbles of cries.

She found herself rather lost and insecure as she approached;the sounds drew closer until she saw it.  The wolf who was crying was a male. His fur was a rich cream color and Kanaya imagined that if she rested her head against his coat, it'd feel as though she was resting upon a nice fluffy cloud. The thought of sleeping against something so warm and fluffy seemed rather wonderful, but she refused to sleep.

Kanaya was surprised to see such a lovely creature crying, but resumed to her shyness as she tucked her tail underneath her belly and flattened her ears, and crept forward. "D-d-don't b-be s-sad, p-pretty b-b-utterfly." Yes, the male reminded her of a butterfly, for the strangest of reasons that were unknown to her, but  she remembered how Aprhie used to call Kannie sweet nothings when she was upset in the gentlest of tones, so she just assumed and hoped this male would like to be called a butterfly.

Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:14 am

The Hudson Bay wolf was walking in circles, his chestnut brown eyes focused on the ground, an angry expression on his his face, yet tears rolled down his cheeks.
He was so lost in his mind that he didn't pay attention to his surroundings and didn't hear someone coming. He thought he was alone until he heard someone speaking, an the wolf realized he was being addressed.
"D-d-don't b-be s-sad, p-pretty b-b-utterfly."
"Huh...?", Jeamesero mumbled, sniffing. In front of him stood an unknown wolf, a female. She appeared rather afraid and Jeamesero tilted his head to the side a bit, confused. He had stopped crying, but the tears were still visible on his face; he looked like a mess. "Excuse me...?", he asked her, not sure what else to say. He stood there, eyeing the stranger for a very long time, blinking rapidly to get rid of the last tears that were stuck, that didn't roll down.

She didn't say more either and Jeamesero realized there was a rather awkward silence between them. He wasn't scared, just a bit startled; she seemed more scared of him than he was of her.
Jeamesero swallowed, eyeing the ground blushing, nervously, he shifted his paws in the process.
Glancing back up at her he frowned a bit, forcing himself to speak. After all he didn't like this silence.
"Um... who are you...?", he asked her, smiling weakly, forcefully. "I'm Jeames... Why are you here? Are you looking for a home?"

Addressed: Kanaya Mentioned: - Word Count: - Notes: Lame post, I had to go... ;_;

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:21 pm

"Um... who are you...?"
A name. He wanted her name. He wanted her to give him her own label, and she was willing to do so though she found her name especially hard to mumble out, because when ever she did, she could hear them murmuring her name;softly. She hated her stutter, too. It made her different, just like her walk did;she wasn't normal;she was not perfect. Kanaya stared at the male's tears;she watched them slide down from his eyes and fall. She watched as he batted his eyelashes to get rid of some that stayed;that didn't want to fall but were forced to. A faint smile formed upon Kanaya's lips as she shifted on her feet, and kept herself submissive.

She spoke her name quietly, as if there was a secret she would be sharing with him. "K-Kanaya." That was all. She would not offer anything else because what exactly was there to add? Swishing her tucked in tail, the female lifted her green eyes to peer into the male's for a second before she drifted her orbs away and flickered her banner once more. His eyes were not like her's, either. They were like a soft caramel color, and she continued to feel different.

Her left ear raised at his next words. A home? A home. Homes were places that belonged to you. There would be a family there, and you were loved. Homes were nice, but this family did not know Kanaya. She was just a stranger-a nobody. Her limbs shook as she fought back another wail;she just wanted her mum and pa. She wanted Aphrie there, so Kanaya could seek comfort and hide her muzzle into the she-wolfs soft pelt. But her mother and father were not there, nor Aphrie. She needed to make up her mind. Yes or no? Her head told her to say a no and wander out of the territory because no one would love a failure to the world like her,but she smiled gently as the once crying Jeames and slowly let her ears perk. "Y-y-yes. I a-am."
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:47 pm

‘’K-Kanaya.’’, the female responded and Jeamesero finally blinked away his last tears, tilting his head to the side and looking at the stranger with a questioning look in his chestnut brown eyes; he looked like a little pup doing so, an innocent baby.
But he himself knew he wasn’t innocent; his appearance right now could deceive anyone new he would meet. However, Desumasuku hadn’t spoken to him in months, so Jeamesero began to guess he had finally become sane. Hadn’t he?
‘’That’s a nice name, I like it.’’, he said and a slight smile appeared on his face as he looked at the female. He wagged his tail slightly as he looked her up and down; she seemed… wounded, maybe? He wasn’t sure, but there was something off about her. They way she had walked up to him, the way she stood there. The stuttering didn’t make it any better.
‘’Poor thing, she must be really scared… After all I’m a stranger, and she’s in stranger’s lands.’’, Jeamesero thought, his tail stopped wagging and he lifted his head again, staring at the female for a moment, a moment of silence before he sat down and heard her respond to his other question about a home.
‘’That’s… great. You are in a territory right now, the den side isn’t far from here. It’s a nice pack, I live with them.’’, Jeamesero spoke, but finishing his last sentence he looked at the ground, a sad expression in his eyes. ‘’They are nice; if they aren’t mad. Let’s say I joined them a year ago, the old Alpha promoted me to Beta but I was demoted to Omega before he left the pack and chose others to be in charge of it, due some… bad circumstances…’’

The Hudson Bay wolf was silent for a moment before looking back up at the female. He tried to remember her name, repeating it in his mind.
‘’Kanaya, Kanaya, Kanaya… It’s really a nice name.’’
‘’But I’m sure they will like you and accept you; you seem like a nice wolf.’’, Jeamesero continued, finally. He wagged his tail again, the small black tailtip thumping on the sandy ground. ‘’Do you wanna meet them? I can bring you there, Kanaya.’’, he said and he smiled, but his puppy-like smile soon faded as he remembered the angry faces of the wolves that once trusted him but now saw him as a monster. The sad expression returned and he dropped his head a bit, looking at Kanaya. ‘’Though not that I really want to go back myself…’’
‘’I wonder if Takeru’s still at the den… I don’t want to face him after what Deyanira told him about me. I don’t want him to see me as a failure… I don’t want him to stay and take care of me.’’, Jeamesero thought, worried about what would happen if he returned to the den. Though, he didn’t stay worried for long, because Jeamesero shook the thought away.
This female seemed nice and she was different; Jeamesero liked different, because normal would become boring easily. If she would stay, he would show her around the territory and have a lot of good fun with her. Yes, that was his plan. He would try to become her friend and play fun games. For now he would act funny and kind and forget about his own problems.
Turning around he stood there, waiting for Kanaya to follow him. He turned his head to look at her and smiled at the female, a puppyish look in his bog bright eyes. Jeamesero was three years old now; he had to grow up for once. But even after these three years of living, he still couldn’t grow up mentally and become a man; it was almost impossible for him to do.
‘’Come on Kanaya, we will go meet the pack! Follow Jeamesero, he knows where to go!’’, Jeamesero said and he began to walk in a rather quick pace as quick giggles left his throat; rather girlish giggles.

Addressed: Kanaya Mentioned: Desumasuku/Death Mask, Deyanira, Shun, Maverick, Verine, Cassiel Word Count: 670 Notes: FOLLOW JEAMES HE KNOWS WHERE TO GO. :D To the Main Den, hurrrr~

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:34 pm

† I see you. †

The sleek, ebony figure snaked around the tall grass. Her hollow eyes had been settled on her prey for quite some time; she'd been weaving around the trees and grass at the edge of the field, waiting for the male from earlier.
If one was to hunt, one could not hunt alone. Not enough to feed an entire pack, at least. She slinked though the forest, wandering about, waiting for the male. She refused to think, allowing her eyes to travel about, taking in the imagery of the forest. She settled her pupils on a rat, a hideously sly creature with shiny fur and a naked tail. Her paws stepped soundlessly forth and she was mere inches from the creatures back end when she allowed a violent breath to ruffle it's fur.
It looked up, slowly, at her and bared it's fangs before turning around. Abaddon moved with speed and landed her paw on the based of it's tail.
“What, are you afraid?” She chuckled quietly at the rat as it struggled, digging her claws beneath it's fur, just enough to break it's skin and hear it scream. Her fur prickled down her spine, glee travelling at the terrified sound.
Oh my, you'll certainly wake the dead. She smirked and placed another paw directly over the rat's spine, driving it down with all her weight, snapping the delicate spinal cord of the creature. She lifted it in her maw and placed it's corps beside the path that she would take to return.
A snack for the pups, perhaps.
She turned back to the meadow and inhaled, the scent of deer still present, her eyes lifted above the tall grass and she saw a buck, and a doe, and then more bucks and does. Her orbs settled on a large masculine with antlers that would decorate the camp, or perhaps protect the outside of the nursery, or be a toy for the pups. The marrow would make them healthy and strong. She kept her eyes on the massive buck and waited once more.

Addressed: †  † Mentioned: †  † Notes: †  †
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:24 pm

Scout walks into the meadows, standing tall. He was proud to have a pack of his own, and such a large one too. The meadows were a quiet and beautiful place. But he wasn't fooled. It was a place of bloodshed and killing. He puts his snout up in the air smiling at the bright sun shining down on him. It was a beautiful day. Then he crouches down and starts to walk; in a stalking way.

Then he sees them. It was a big herd, and some nice bucks too. He crouches in the grass staying hidden. He was upwind so he was worried about his smell, but he did his best to conceal it. As he gets closer he sees a Black She-Wolf lying in the grass watching the herd. He walks slowly closer but in clear view of her vision giving her plenty of time to notice him. He gets up next to her crouching low. He notices a dead rat laying by her but he doesn't mention it.

"So which one do you have your eye on?"

Addressed: Abaddon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:46 pm

† Hide and seek. †

Abaddon perked her ears at the oncoming male. He was held low. She'd seen him at the den just before she'd left. The male was stalking towards teh herd, but then noticed her and made his way over. At least he was being quiet. She remained at the edge of the clearing, still able to turn to the trees and vanish if need be.
Then he spoke. She flashed her eyes at him and bared her fangs. Ivory clashing with her ebony lips. She was a black and white figurine in the shadows, waiting to strike when no one was watching. She didn't respond right away, only watched with a near-silent growl as the male halted in front of her.
“You have no right to speak to a lady you've never met.”
Her words were empty, but there was a threat lurking behind them. She had no tone, not emotion, only her jaws were shown.
“I'm not looking at any of them. I'm looking at the stranger who is approaching me without reason. I'm waiting for my escort to join me. What is your business here.”
She spat the words at the male, though her eyes still remained cold, hollow. She did not bristle, she did not pin her ears, she merely held her lips back in a snarl.
Her icy-white eyes rested on the male who had approached her. He was a grey with specks of darkness in his coat, and hsi eyes were an emotional indigo.
She did not like him.
Emotion is for the weak.

Addressed: † Scout † Mentioned: † Ares † Notes: † †
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:58 am

Scout eyes her and grins.
"You are a smart wolf. It is good."
He then ignores her. He had seen her type before, a mastermind with no mercy. Someone not to mess with. They will spit you up and chew you out before you can blink. But if your Scout, you know them and how to deal with them. He respected these type of wolves for the most part. But there cruelty is what gets him every time.
He keeps his eyes on the herd but starts to speak.
"If you had not been afraid of me you i would have been worried."
A grin escapes him as he said it. He knew what he had said, and he knew the affect. It was about the dumbest thing he could have said to her, but he could not help himself. He tenses and makes himself ready for a blow that may or may not come. He new she would hate his guts after this and he started to curse himself in his mind. I was trying not to make enemy's! His gaze turns now to the She-Wolf, waiting for an emotion to show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:18 am

† Come away, little loss. †

Abaddon released her maw, returning her stature and appearance to a dismissive, emotionless state. This is when he spoke. She smirked, wanting nothing but for this male to leave her alone.
“I'm smart enough to figure it out, without you telling me.”
She flicked her tail and sat, wrapping it around herself and looking at the male. Her slender figure did not stay rested long, she raised herself up, no expression leaving her, upon his next emission of words.
“Darling. Dearest. Warrior. Wolf. Mutt.” her words grew harsher as she approached him, though her voice stayed entirely neutral as did her expression. “I have nothing to fear of you. For one who is so provocative as yourself, has only to fear his victim.”
She turned away from him and returned to her seated stature. Her eyes did not move, they rested on the herd, still undisturbed. She would not give this male the rise that he so desired. She did not look at him again, she stared ahead. Her entire frame still, not even a breeze to rustle her pelt. She was a statue of obsidian. A shadow in the setting suns's path. A cold, hollow stone.
She blinked, slowly, and focused her eyes on him, pupils hardly visible.
“I am Abaddon.”
Manners were something she would use. But not to such an extent that she would be kind with them. Her voice was shards of ice cascading over an empty cliff. Death to whatever lay below.
She noted a grin on his maw and spoke once more, her tone was not an emotion-filled vocal song, it was a quiet, threatening bullet, prepared to take aim and kill.
“You're rude. You haven't introduced yourself and you are trying to stir something negative within me.” She smirked, “You're not even rude, you're just plain stupid.”
Abaddon flicked her tail to her other side, brushing along the golden blades of grass behind her. She turned her eyes back to the herd. She'd made enough space between the male and herself to be comfortable. Minimal contact was key for survival.

Addressed: † Scout † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:44 am

Happy enough he was at the response, not really wanting to cause trouble. He listens to the wolf agreeing for the most part with her words.
"I apologize madam. I wish for nothing negative, the words escaped me before i was able to think. Something I do not do often." He says flatly. He added the last part purposely, he did not want to show any weakness he had to her for it all could be used against him. Although, a mistake he had made with his previous words. He decided from then on everything he said near or around her would have to be perfect.
"I am Scout." He says speaking in a continuous motion. "I am new to the pack and wish for no rivalry. But it is no matter of mine, i just wish for a meal." He stays where he is at not looking at the wolf, but able to see her in his peripheral vision. She was a pretty wolf who had a harsh elegance about her, but one who was dangerous. He was a foolish boy to have spoken like that to her, but he wasn't foolish enough not to learn from his mistakes.
"If you would like some help Abaddon, i am hear. Although you look like someone who would do fine without it." He was not using flattery, simply stating facts. He says nothing more, knowing silence can be better than words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:53 am

† Come away, little lamb. †

Abaddon closed her eyes, clearing her mind before speaking.She took a few moments before she opened them, instantly focussing on the deer ahead. “I do not care how often you do anything, dog. Nor do I care how new you are, or what you wish for. I do not care for your help, and I do not care how you see me.”
Her words were harsh, cold, thoughtless to his ego.
She wanted them to be. She wanted him to stop speaking. He hadn't said anything after offering help, and she relished the silence. The sleek ebony fae waited for the hunter to arrive and kept herself quiet.
Hushed.
She did not move. She was a raven, waiting, watching from a distance, unmoving.
Abaddon blinked slowly, twice. Her eyes then moved instantly to Scout, but her head did not follow. She was facing forth and looking to the side. Her ears stayed forward, every sense of her was on the deer except for her sight. She kept this on Scout.
Watching.
Observing.
Haunting.
The warrioress did not blink again. She did not think of anything. She only thought of how this male was so blatantly rude to her, and so extremely terrible at taking hints. He was too close to her for comfort. She still faced forward, but her eyes were on him, pupils smaller than usual, eyes colder, emptier than always.
He looked like Inias.
Inias.
She recalled his heart. How it tasted in her mouth. The last beat driving blood down her throat. The heat filling her lungs. His widening eyes when he saw it. His terrified look. Her thoughts returned to Scout. Her eyes were still on him, threatening like a vulture, like a cobra poised to strike.
Like death.

Addressed: † Scout † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †

Summer Meadows - Page 5 687uhj
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:47 pm

His eyes narrow as her harsh words come into his ears, but they did not hurt him. They did not sting or cause pain. He had learned that you cant take up a physical fight because of words. Words could be evil and they could be worse than being physically in pain. Thats why you have to beat them at there own game.

He shrugs slightly and says: "And you said I was rude." He had used no sarcasm, his face was stiff and emotionless. He had no wish to continue the conversation any further, he was not going to argue about who was the rudest. He moved himself a little farther to the side away from Abaddon. He looked out across the plains and to his surprise the deer had barely moved.

He moved his head slightly to see Abaddon staring at him, her cold harsh eyes staring without blinking. It was unnerving but he did not show it. She was dangerous, and wouldn't hesitate to kill. He figured he could possibly come out the victor if a battle took place. But he wasn't one of those fools who saw other people six feet under, but never thought it could happen to them. There are many ways one can die. One slice of your throat and you could be down for the count, you make one wrong move and your back is broken with another wolf towering above, you could be attacked by a grizzly or drown in a freezing river. There are endless possibility and you have to be prepared, but not afraid of death. With these thoughts in his mind he turned once again to see Abaddon still staring. Her eyes told him to leave, and to go. He wanted to stay and to show her how tough he was, but that was the youngster in him talking. He had nothing to prove to no one, and when the time came they would know. But that was not important. A man finds out quick that the less people know about you, the more you have the upper hand.

Then he saw what he wanted, a small patch of tall grass a little ways from here. It had perfect vision of Abaddon and the deer, and it was from there he decided he would plan his next move. He casually slips away quiet and easy, crouching so as not to let the deer know of his presence. When he gets to the grass. He lays down watching the deer but keeping an eye on Abaddon also. Now, he had to decide what to do. He could leave the hunting grounds and go back to the den like he really wished or could stay and try to get a deer himself. He knew the latter was risky, but his chances of getting help he had ruined. He was looking for something weak, something that he could take down easy and without risk. His eyes scan the herd, and suddenly he sees it. It was a small yearling. He knew it would be protected well but if he could get close without being seen... Suddenly a buck lifts his head up still chewing his cud. It starts to ball and all the others suddenly become wary. His mind starts to race. What had happened? Had Abaddon made herself known by accident? He doubted that, for she was quiet and still. He knew it was not him who had alerted the deer of there presence, for he was perfectly still and quiet. Was it another wolf coming? Maybe her friend she spoke of?

And then he knew it. It was our scent. We were upwind and he had been worried about that, you can only conceal your scent to a certain extent. He knew whatever move he made had to be soon.  

Addressed: Abaddon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:01 pm

† Come away to the slaughter. †

Abaddonstood, on her feet instantly as the deer began to move. They only made it to the other end of the field before they slowed to a stop. The ebony fae smirked, stupid animals, all they think about is food. She turned on Scout.
Her eyes were ablaze as she move towards him, it had been his motions that had caught the attention of the herd. They were far enough away that they wouldn't hear them speak now.
She was inches from his face, her jaws parting enough to allow a terrifying mixture of relentlessness and hate to form a snarl. Her eyes became slits and she spoke. Her voice completely calm through every other piece of her.
“You are an idiot, wolf. I am waiting for my hunter, and once he gets here, I will hunt with him. You have lost my respect by losing my meal.”
She turned, lowering every sign in her body, and took exactly two steps away. Then in an ebony flash the female charged at the male and stopped, inches from his face, a paw raised, ready to his him. Her voice was completely neutral.
“If you ever do it again, Scout, I'll kill you.”
She returned to her spot and sat, facing the deer.
Watching the deer as they grazed.
Listening to the forest behind her.
Inhaling the scents of the forest.
Feeling the male's fur beneath her paws.
Tasting the emptiness of her mouth, the lack of blood.
She looked at Scout for a moment.
Lust filled her.
Not lust for him.
Lust for his blood.
Lust.

Addressed: † Scout † Mentioned: †  † Notes: †  †

Summer Meadows - Page 5 687uhj
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:50 pm

The female turned on him as the deer moved.

“You are an idiot, wolf. I am waiting for my hunter, and once he gets here, I will hunt with him. You have lost my respect by losing my meal.”

He was angry now, he did not like her. She was quick to judge and to assume, and she was wrong.

"It was not me that alerted them, if it was they would have saw me when i moved not after I was laying down for awhile. And as for respect, I really don't care if you have my respect or not."

He turns to skirt around the deer and cut out that yearling, but he hears footsteps and sees Abaddon right in his face. She had her paw up and then speaks.
“If you ever do it again, Scout, I'll kill you.” Then she turns and walks away.

He watches her walk away. She was confident, too confident. That would get her in trouble some day, and maybe that day was today. She had threatened him and he was not one to stand for it. He knew she would go through with the threat if she could, he had no doubt of that.

"Try it, if you feel lucky." He says coldly before turning his back on her. He did that on purpose, but this time he was prepared. If she was to move a step towards him he would turn and face her. She was a cruel wolf and he hated her just as much as she did him. No way would she get away with the things she said, at least not to him. If she decided not to take it as a challenge, he would leave it be. But he knew she would have no problem killing him from behind, so he had to be prepared for anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum