The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Summer Meadows - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Summer Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Summer Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Summer Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Summer Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Summer Meadows

+6
Shun
Verine
Dawn
Cassiel
Jeamesero
Maverick
10 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Summer Meadows - Page 4 Empty Summer Meadows

Post by Maverick Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Summer Meadows - Page 4 WillowTree

The Summer Meadows also serves as the pack's hunting grounds. There are many types of prey here, and this is where the pack's Hunters like to spend time. The Summer Meadows (aka the Meadow) gets its name from its peaceful surroundings, and its warm here all year.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Summer Meadows - Page 4 Empty Re: Summer Meadows

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:44 pm

Kiran continued to stalk quietly through the long grass, following Maverick. She could hear two others behind her, but weren't there supposed to be three? She glanced over her shoulder, counting Cassiel's and Kyo's heads, but she didn't see Verine. He frowned, worry creeping into her. She hoped the female was still with the group. With a soft sigh she turned back towards her Alpha, pausing as the dog came into view. It was tearing into a squirrel. She perked her ears as Maverick spoke.
"Ok, so, when I say so, quickly ambush and surround the dog so it has no where to escape. I'll stand in front of it," She tilted her head. "Maverick," she whispered, "would it be okay if I spoke with the dog? We don't want to frighten it into barking for its masters. I can lead it farther away, and the others can follow in the grass, then we can surround it." she said quietly, crouching lower. She didn't want the dog to see them, or hear them. She wondered what Mave would say; she looked up at him, waiting for his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:11 pm

Summer Meadows - Page 4 2w6c3lw

-wolves involved-
Kiran, Maverick
-text-
-speech-
-thought-

With a nod, the ginger brute agreed with Maverick. ”I’ll stand behind him, Maverick.” Kyo offered. His voice was melodic and serious. Moments after hearing Kiran’s idea, Kyo nodded again. ”It is a valid plan, the rest of us could follow to silence him if he tries to run.” Kyo opinionated with true honesty. His mind began to wander to the past as the male imagined his brother consorting with his past love. His mother hating his aunt for taking her own. His old pack would lose their only healer soon. His mother would die.
Kyo blinded himself for a moment at the thought of his mother dying alone, hated by her son, the Alpha. He hated himself for allowing the though, knowing that it would happen. The male was awakened from his thoughts bye a equal as a surreal was killed ”Maverick we must act now before he takes more of our prey.” he insisted.

Summer Meadows - Page 4 >
Shun
Shun

Character sheet
Name: Shun

https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:06 am

Mave looked over at Kiran when she offered to take the lead when questioning the dog.
"Sure, I'll assume you know what to ask it," he whispered back.
He nodded at Kyo when the male mentioned standing behind the mutt. He flickered his ears when he spoke again.

"Even if it's annoying that the dog is eating, the carcass isn't 'ours'. We can't 'own' prey," he said softly. He looked forward again and narrowed his eyes.
"Ok, ready guys? On three... one... two... three!"
The alpha jumped out of the bushes, and pinned down the dog. He put his paw on its throat so its breath would be squeezed out and wouldn't be able to bark to its humans.
"Attempt to summon your humans or escape and you'll be dead... all I need to do is press my paw down on your stupid throat a little harder then you won't be able to breathe..."
Mave kept all his body weight on the dog as he looked at Kiran, giving her his approval to begin questioning it.

Jake was peacefully enjoying his meal -- nearly done with it, actually -- when suddenly, he heard a shout and the next thing he knew this large, fat wolf was on top of him. He threatened to kill him if he didn't shut up.
"Oh please, wolves are stupid wild animals. I can easily outsmart you," he said confidently.
He gave the wolf a smirk, then noticed three other wolves come too. He looked at them, fear in his eyes.

"I could kill all four of you."
The dog tried to move a little bit, but his couldn't.
Damn this wolf is big... looks like I'm trapped under a large, stupid body of fat..
Jake attempted to growl, but it hurt with the wolf's paw right on his windpipe.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:00 pm

The ebony hunter trailed behind the rest of the patrol, and caught up with them once Maverick had the dog pinned to the ground by his neck. He scoffed at the dog's remark as to how he'd be able to kill all four of them. He sure is cocky, this one... thought Cassiel bitterly. Honestly, right now he was getting pretty tired. All he wanted to do was go back to the den and settle in, catch a few hours of sleep. But of course this little mission of theirs was getting in the way of that, and he was starting to feel a bit irritable.

OOC: bad post is bad. Nah, but for real I haven't posted on this thread for a while so. Just wanted to keep consistency ^^"
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Verines ears perked at Maves voice, her heart quickening as he trotted off. She turned and smiled gently at Kyo as he quickly glanced at her, but before long his attention was back elsewhere. She sat quietly and waited, wondering if anyone would start a conversation with her as she completely forgot about Maves commands.
Cassiel is looking at me...
She turned her attention to him, watching his body slink away after Mave without really processing the information. Soon Kiran followed suit.
Shit!
Springing to her paws, Verine moved as quickly as she could without making noise to catch up to everyone else, ears perked and senses on high alert. Catching the last strings of Maves voice, Verine put on an extra burst and arrived just as the alpha pounced onto the canine.
Well look at Mave... Mmmm.
Shaking her head she trotted over to surround the dog with everyone else, keeping her eyes off of Mave as best as she could.
How arrogant is this canine?

Bristling at the dogs voice, Verine pushed forward and came up next to Mave. She said nothing, knowing it wasn't her place. It probably wasn't her place standing next to Mave like this either, but she made no move to back away.
Her breaths were deep, sides exhaling to brush against the alpha each time she drew in the cool evenings breeze.
This dog smells horrible...

(Sloppy catch-up post ^^")

Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:56 am

-wolves involved-
Maverick
-text-
-speech-
-thought-

Agreeing again and murmuring apologies for claiming the prey, Kyo followed closely behind Maverick and stood, fur bristling, behind the dog. ’Make a move, mutt. See how long it lasts.’ he silent dared the setter. His eyes flickered over to Kiran, a smile made it’s way to his face and he watched her move with grace and precision.

SO SHORT IM SORRY

Shun
Shun

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:06 pm

Kiran walked slowly up to the pinned dog, her expression calm and kind, but wary. She watched it struggle for a while under the body of Mave, but it soon gave up. She smirked a little, amused by this. As she approached she looked down, into the dog's eyes. She smiled. "Hello there." she barked quietly, sitting down. "If you want to remain alive, it would not be wise to insult a wolf." she said. This was merely advice; she didn't want to seem angry or dangerous. She smiled again at the dog. "I'm Kiran. Who are you?" she asked, tilting her head. The wind blew threw the grass softly, running through her fur and carving tiny rivers in it. She perked her ears, waiting for the dog's answer.

(Bad return post xP. But it's all i got at the moment)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:13 pm

-wolves involved-
Kiran
-text-
-speech-
-thought-

With a gentle smile as Kiran spoke to the dog, doing her best not to frighten him. The ginger male allowed his vision to fade from the sight for a moment and his thoughts back to his old pack. He would have been alpha if his brother hadn’t stolen his mate. He began to grow angry at the thought, the sight of them together. Him using power over affection to gain her heart. The Alpha’s daughter, his one love, stolen.
Anger settled like a stone in his stomach and Kai began to bristle and dig his claws into the ground. His cold vision settled on the dog and his pupils shrank with a desire to kill. Not kill the dog. Not kill this pack. To kill his brother. Zaylex had to die. Kyo hid a vicious snarl with a cough and gained control of himself.
His eyes lifted back into the real world and focused on Kiran. His gaze softened at the femmes gentle frame and the way she’d spoken to the dog. He looked at the setter and his voice rang towards him, ”I suggest you answer the fae before one of us grows impatient.” he looked at Kiran and smiled softly, his pupils returning to normal and his eyes calming down once more.

Shun
Shun

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:51 pm

Verine wrote:This dog smells horrible...

(OKAY SO YOU KNOW HOW VERI SAID THAT. IM GLAD I SAID THAT CAUSE CASS AND SUNE AND I CAME UP WITH A PLAN.
Cass and I just miss rping soz. We're gonna leave. SORRY I JUST WANTED TO EXPLAIN I LOVE YOU GUYS.<33)

The smell is not getting any better... Ugh...
Cringing, Verine turned her face away from the dog, closing her eyes as she tried to concentrate on something else. Anything other than the putrid scent that encased the canine.
Oooh no. Nope. Nopenopenope. I cant take this. Nope.
Gasping, Verine moved away from Mave, who still had his weight on the dog. Her body shuddered as she put the distance between herself and the two, eyes squeezed shut.

She passed through the trees, though she didn't quite leave. She didn't want her new packmates to think she would abandon them. It was her first day in the pack.
Sitting down, Verine dropped her head, trying to inhale as much of her scent as she could. She could still feel the canines scent all over her.
I need this off now.

Verine flopped onto the ground, furiously clawing at the dirt to make a hole big enough for her nose to fit through.
A loud gag slipped out of her mouth as she worked, before she could stop it. Shit... They're going to have heard that...
Finally making the hole big enough, Verine shoved her nose into the dirt and inhaled, trying to steady her breathing.
I really hope I wont have to get so close to that dog as to kill it...

(LAME I KNOW I JUST REALLY WANT TO POST.<3)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:12 pm

Cassiel still glared at the dog, squirming helplessly under Maverick's paw. In all honesty, he just wanted to either bring the mutt back peacefully or kill it right here and now, so that they'd just get all of this over with. In fact, he was starting to get a bit confused; they had the dog right where they wanted him. He was helpless, all they had to do was get him to cooperate -- which shouldn't be that hard -- and shove him along back to the den. So... why were they hesitating?

He was just about to question the Alpha, when he heard a guttural noise not too far from the place they were at. A gag, more like it. He whipped his head around to see the faint outline of what appeared to be Verine, head lowered and snout stuck in a hole. Okay. That was a bit weird. But, more importantly, what was wrong?

He turned back toward Mave, cleared his throat and said,
"Hey, Maverick, so I'm just gonna go check up on Verine. She seems to be having some trouble with... something, but I'm just gonna go make sure everything's alright with her. Shouldn't be too long." He gave a slight nod towards the brown male, and then proceeded to make his way towards the distressed she-wolf. "Hey, you alright? You seem a bit shaken up," he asked, sitting down beside her. While he was a bit confused as to what she was doing, he couldn't fight the growing concern for her health. Was this a symptom of something? Delirium? Heatstroke? No, no, it couldn't be heatstroke. It was practically freezing out, but he couldn't help but worry.

OOC: weak ;o;
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:19 pm

This dirt is sooooo not helping...
Verine held her eyes squeezed shut, her nostrils flaring as she continued to focus on forgetting the scent of the canine.

"Hey, you alright? You seem a bit shaken up,"
Concentrating so hard, she almost didn't hear Cassiel. Thankfully though, it wasn't hard for her to listen to his voice.
Thank God...
Pulling her nose out of the ground, Verine threw herself at Cassiel, shoving her nose into his ruff before he could question it. Yessssss. Thank you Cass...

"You have no idea how good you smell, Cass." She mumbled into him, a smile parting her lips as an awkward laugh bubbled out of her throat.
She sat there for a moment, until she was finally able to breath without gagging on the scent of the canine. While she could still smell it--On herself mostly--, eventually she could pull away and not hyperventilate.
"Sorry... Uhm..."
Verine dropped her lids till they were almost closed, eyeing Cass nervously before  leaning closer to him, and inhaling. Damned if it was one of the most enticing scents she ever had the opportunity to witness.
Another, softer laugh followed once she pulled away again, tail circling around to rest on her paws as she sat, gazing into Cassiels eyes.
"Forgive me, I just... I cant really take the scent of that dog any longer... Eeuch."
She shuddered once, before continuing. "I was just starting to feel sick is all. Something about the aroma...?" Verine shook her head, again leaning closer to smell Cass.

"Im glad you came; You've helped the nausea immensely. I think I might be able to make it out of here without emptying my stomach, now that I've uhm... Taken my time with your scent and all."
She cringed, knowing how awkward she sounded. Still charming as ever--Smooth, real smooth--, but it was too late now.
"I mean, I hate to leave, but I need to get this... Scent off. I don't know why its affecting me so..." She stood as she said this, once more leaning towards Cassiel before starting to walk off.
Oh, wait.
First day, and she had only been in two parts of the territory.
Turning back, Verine approached Cassiel.
"Uhm, sorry, but do you know of any places I could clean myself? Properly? I don't really know my way around the territory yet, unfortunately. Im sure I'll find it though, if you have to stay..."
She sat once more as she waited for his response, a sheepish smile resting on her face.
Ughhhh. Why does he smell so goooooooood?

(IM SORRY ITS SO BAD.)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Cassiel was more than a little surprised when Verine shot out of the ground and shoved her snout into his coat, taking in deep, labored breaths. After a moment, her breathing evened out and she mumbled into his pitch-black coat, "You have no idea how good you smell, Cass." He chuckled lightly, relief washing over him. She seemed okay.

After another moment, she pulled away and regained her composure, looking up and meeting his icy gaze before saying,
"Forgive me, I just... I cant really take the scent of that dog any longer... Eeuch." She shivered lightly. 'Huh. She must be really bothered by dogs,' he thought. Eh, everyone had their irrational fears.

"I was just starting to feel sick is all. Something about the aroma...?"

She leaned into him once more, murmuring, "Im glad you came; You've helped the nausea immensely. I think I might be able to make it out of here without emptying my stomach, now that I've uhm... Taken my time with your scent and all." He smiled at her. "Glad to be of service," he responded. She mumbled something about having to wash the scent off her coat as she stood, starting off in the direction of the den. He was about to follow suit, although she stopped in her tracks, turning back toward him with a smile playing on her lips and saying, "Uhm, sorry, but do you know of any places I could clean myself? Properly? I don't really know my way around the territory yet, unfortunately. Im sure I'll find it though, if you have to stay..."

His heart skipped a beat. He knew just the place to go, and it has been known for its romantic vibes.
"Actually, yeah. I do know a place where you could wash up. It's not too far from here, and it's actually quite beautiful. Follow me," he said, starting towards the direction of the Lake of Red Leaves. He did stop momentarily, though, to look back at Mave, Kyo, and Kiran. He felt kind of bad for ditching them, but he knew Maverick was a sensible, strong wolf who had Kiran and Kyo to back him up if things got gruesome. And so, he shrugged off the remorse and gestured for Verine to follow him.

~Lake of Red Leaves~
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:10 pm

I just want to say... That post was beautifully written ;o;

"Actually, yeah. I do know a place where you could wash up. It's not too far from here, and it's actually quite beautiful. Follow me,"
He's so kind...
Standing, Verine strolled up to walk just behind Cassiels shoulder, tail swaying slightly as she followed after him.
After a few steps though, he stopped, gaze shifting back to look at the gathering of wolves that they were now leaving. I hope they wont be too upset with our absence...
Shaking off the oncoming guilt, Verine waited for Cassiel to turn and lead the way, happily trotting after him as he gestured for her to follow.

~To Lake of Red Leaves.
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:35 pm

(Time to end this~)

>>Hours later; the pack killed the dog and the humans canceled the rest of their hunting trip so they're now gone<<

Mave watched as Cass and Verine walked off together.

Wonder where they're going..
He turned to Kiran and Kyo.
"We should get going. I bet the others are worried about us. You two can stay here if you'd like, but I have a strong feeling I need to get back to the den."
The alpha gave a slight nod of approval then began to trot back to the main den.

>>Main Den<<
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:48 pm

(Yay back in the RP! :D)

Kiran was disappointed that they had to kill the dog; the she-wolf hated violence, but she supposed it was inevitable. The dog wasn't helping them much anyway. She sighed and watched Maverick exit the area, heading back to the den. She shook her head, trying to shake off her sadness for the poor creature. She glanced at Kyo and gave a weak smile, attempting to lighten the mood. "Do you want to go back to the den, or hang out here?" she asked, her tone soft and kind. She wagged her tail once and sat down, waiting for Kyo to answer.

(Horrible post is not just horrible, but short -.-')

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:41 am

[img">https://2img.net/h/oi59.tinypic.com/2w6c3lw.png[/img:0717]

-wolves involved-
Kiran, Maverick
-text-
-speech-
-thought-

Kyo saw the disappointment in Kiran’s eyes as the dog died, though the animal had been useless and proven only insulting and testing of their patience. The Healer nodded as his Alpha turned away.
Kiran spoke and Kyo smiled at the gentleness in her voice. ”I’ll do anything you’d like to do, Though I haven’t slept all night, would you like to come back to the den with me to sleep?”
Kyo turned himself in the direction Maverick had gone, and looked back to Kiran’s slim form, ”I’d like to walk with you.” he smiled, his voice gentle and patient. He knew the female would be upset about the dog having to die, but he kept his voice gentle and warm, waiting to comfort her.

Shun
Shun

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:50 pm

Kiran's ears perked as Kyo spoke to her; his voice was gentle and patient, and there was something in his eyes the she-wolf could not quite place. She smiled. "Let's go back; both of us need the rest." she said, walking over to him. She had to admit she liked the male, though she wasn't sure whether it was in a lover's way or a friendly way. She glanced around the area, wrinkling her nose at the scent of the dead dog. She would rather leave now, to be away from that scent. Kiran looked back at Kyo before starting to walk in the direction of the den, quiet.

>>To Main Den<<

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:05 pm

-wolves involved-
Kiran
-text-
-speech-
-thought-

Kyo smiled when Kiran spoke, her voice was calm which made him feel better about her being upset. She must not have been too rattled over the dog’s death.
She turned and walked to the den and Kyo didn’t speak, he merely walked next to her in silence, through the moonlight forest and with a smile. Kyo could smell a rabbit not far away and darted off, within moment he returned with a male hare in his jaws, he smiled, deciding that the femme and him could share it.
He wasn’t too hungry, but he could use a snack. Kyo smiled as the pair walked to the den without speaking.

_To the Main Den_

Summer Meadows - Page 4 Fdvwus
Shun
Shun

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:22 pm

There were many different scents in the air, many different scents of prey, but as well scents of a pack of wolves and a few humans, though the human scent seemed to fade slightly. However, Shun was still very cautious, he didn’t like letting his guard down in a place where a pack was an where humans could be. He glanced around and carefully stepped forward, sometimes looking behind him to see if his little adoptive sister was still there somewhere near him. Always as he looked at her a smile appeared on his face; she was such a sweet little kid, he couldn’t believe his first and second family had abandoned her like that, just like that.
Aura was very important to Shun, more than she might think. She accompanied him, she always made him smile on the most bad days. And he liked a chat now and then so she was always there, even though she could be a bit silent at times. But Shun didn’t mind that; he cared about the kid. he even told her his real name; Takeru. He had chosen the name Shun just to get a fresh start in life, but afterwards he preferred to be called Shun rather than Takeru. So now his name was Shun, how convenient, right?
‘’Aura, sweetie, please keep up with me. I don’t want to lose you out of sight.’’, he said as he looked behind him, smiling. No, he didn’t want to lose her out of sight, that would be horrible. ‘’Gotta keep my eyes on her. She’s like my pup I will never have. I wonder if I have any pups with Haya, I wonder if I will ever see them, I wonder if they’re all alive and well… Haya.’’, Shun thought, tears creeping into his eyes. He quickly blinked and shook his head, sighing. He missed her so much. He really hoped he would find her back, maybe not soon, but at least before he would die. Because he loved her, he loved her more than anything in the world and he wanted no one else except her to be his mate.

Looking up at the dark sky Shun sighed again. He felt like he didn’t belong here for some reason, yet it felt like home as well. he couldn’t decide, this feeling he had was so weird. He had company and that was actually all he longed for ever since he was all alone again. What else could he possibly want, too? Well, Haya of course, and their possible pups, if they had any. ‘’If I really had pups somewhere, they would already have dispersed… I will probably never meet them. I’ve missed their whole youth, I’m a terrible father…’’
He stopped thinking; he always brought himself down like this, he didn’t want to be so negative about himself anymore. If he stopped searching now he would have no chance anymore at all. he just had to stay happy and keep moving, because only when he was happy he could move on. or literally move on… No, Shun didn’t want to move on, Haya was the only one for him, he was sure of that. Positive.
Shun had to stop thinking about her, it was no use to just keep thinking about the past. He had to live in the present while he searched for his past, that was. So he tried to keep his memories locked away and he looked at Aura again who walked somewhere behind him, smiling at her once more. ‘’Shall I sing a song? Or no, maybe a poem will be nice as we continue on our journey, let me see if I can remember a nice one…
A family is like a circle
the connection never ends
and even if at times it breaks
in time it always mends
a family is like the stars
somehow they're always there
families are those who help
who support and always care
A family is like a book
the endings never clear
but through the pages of the book
their love is always near
A family is many things
with endless words that show
who they are and what they do
and how they teach you so you know
but don't be weary if it's broken
or if through time it’s been so worn
families are like that-
they're split up and always torn
but even if this happens
your family will always be
they help define just who you are
and will be a part of you eternally.
’’

Shun stopped and looked at Aura again. ‘’What do you think, do you like it?’’

Addressed: Aura Mentioned: His lost mate, his unknown pups Word Count: 774 Notes: POEMS
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:51 pm

Aura trotted, more like wobbled after her brother. Her head snapped up every time he smiled back at her and she'd grin easily. She seemed to daze off for a moment, lingering behind him a few steps until she heard him tell her to keep up. The little fae bounded towards him, obviously not used to running and flipping over herself. Quickly glancing at Shun, she inhaled at the fact that he didn't see her, and continued walking. Her tiny head tilted to the side as he spoke a poem to her. When he finished she smiled and walked under his legs, her back barely touching his stomach. "Sunny what's eater knee? Why would they wanna eat my knees? That's not nice" she wondered in trued confusion, her paws occasionally swatting at the fur she couldn't touch with her head.

Short Post Yay XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:40 pm

Delicate and silent paws touched the soft ground, the leaves which fell from the trees crunched under her light weight. Her pale emerald optics wandered from side to side, carefully observing her surroundings. Even though she was all alone, Yuki kept trying to hold her feminine posture. Her adoptive mother, Cresselia, always told her to hold a womanly poise, her lean body gracefully moved forward, her cranium placed in a relaxed though, alerted manner between her silky furred shoulders. Whatever.`Again... those nightmares. Why? I can´t define what it´s trying to say me. My mind. Am i that insane?` The fragile looking like damsel thought silently. For her entire life, where ever she´d go, these nightmares remainded. `I already memorized that lullaby... How long am i supposed to suffer from those nightmares? How long can i resist them...` She could cry. Cry her little fragile soul out. Yuki could feel the tears she hold back, they begged to be let out. One, only one. She´d allow one tear to cross her cheecks fur. It dropped onto the ground below her skull, splattering as it hit the blank ground. The sound of it reached her greyish receptors. `How silent it is.` the mistress thought, lifting her crania, her jet-black nose tip pointed at the Maya Blue sky and her pure white eyelids slowly dropped, covering her pale emerald pools. It was so peaceful.
Pointing her snout at the sky, Yuki inhaled the fresh breeze which carried many different scents, though one made fear rise inside of her; Humans. However, her nose told her that they were already gone, since the odor was rather weak and old. Sighing, she would rather focus on the smell of prey, she turned any of her thoughts about how miserable her life was off and gave all of her attention to the smell, following it with her snout almost touching the grassy ground. Her emerald pools soon found a herd, a herd of elks. She could hear the growling of her stomach and with embarrassment, she shut her eyes tightly together. “Not now.” she whispered to herself, shaking her head. She´d try it. If it wouldn´t work, she could at least say that she tried it...
Stalking toward the herd, her gaze locked at a young calf, it was rather at the edge of the herd, making that hole thing easier for Yuki. With each, silent step, the fear of failure rose inside her, burning inside her. She couldn´t survive without this. This was important. As the young female thought she was close enough, she allowed her hinds to press her frame off the ground, she was ready to lunge at the young calf, ready to kill it... for survival. Apparently destiny didn´t wanted her to kill this calf. Right before she could have killed the young elk, the bull elk disappeared out of nowhere, stepping between the young mammal and the young predator. He stomped the ground with his hooves, his antlers were directly directed at Yuki. The young she-wolf immediately backed up, yelping and whining as she turned, running as fast as she could away from the broad bull elk. As she thought she was safe, Yuki laid down under a small tree, her face buried under her paws as she cried silently. She missed her adoptive mother, her adoptive father... her siblings. She missed everyone. “Why I said that I want to discover the world. The world is cruel. I hate it. I want to go back... back to my family. I feel so lonely...” 

Addressed: No oneMentioned: Her adoptive familyWord Count: 539Notes: Lol a new post mixed with an old post-

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:19 am

Shun couldn't help but laugh as little Aura said that. It sounded so weird, yet it was cute as well. He looked down but didn't see her, so he guessed she walking underneath him again, between his paws. As he responded to her question he chuckled slightly, trying to hold back more laughter.
"Not eater knee, Aura, eternally. Eternally means forever.", he spoke, wondering if she understood what he meant. When he met her she could barely talk. The poor kid; it broke his heart to see a little child all alone like that. The poor poor thing. "She's so adorable. My precious little sister. My precious child... She's the only child I have, even if she doesn't have the same bloodline; she is my child.", he thought, biting his lip as he tried to suppress another memory about his mate. He tried to imagine what his real children would look like right now, but all images were black and faded. "Such a cruel world sometimes...", he whispered, not even realizing he was saying it.

There was the sound of stamping hooves; a herd of elk was close by. For a moment as Shun perked his ears, he even thought he could hear the faint sound of someone whimpering; another wolf?
Well, at least they had found food, and just now Shun realized how hungry he was. And Aura was probably just as hungry, because they hadn't eaten in days.
"Aura, sweetie, shall I catch us some food?", he asked her, smiling. "Stay close to me but not too close to the herd. Hide somewhere and I will get some. Maybe you can learn something from it which you can use in the future."
Shun brought his head down and nudged the little pup, still smiling. Then he looked at the directions where the sound had come from and he stalked forward, as silent as he possibly could. He pushed his head through some bushes and saw the herd, licking his lips as he looked around to choose a weak o small prey.

His eyes fell on a calf no too far away from him. No, th calf was even exactly in his face, grazing, no knowing Shun was there and ready to grab him. "A little bit closer... then I can reach it...", he thought and he stepped forward, but on his way there he stepped on a branch, it snapped.
The calf looked up but before it realized what was going on Shun jumped forward an grabbed it by its snout, locking his,teeth around it. It wasn't exactly the best spot to grab a prey firmly, but because it all happened so quickly Shun didn't get a chance to choose a better spot to attack the creature.
As he tried to bring down the calf he heard hoover stamping on the ground. As he looked up his eyes locked with with those of the herd's bull elk, running towards him with his antlers pushed forward.
Shun yelped out of shock and let go off the calf which ran off with a bleeding snout, Shun jumped to the side just in time and just barely avoided being hit by th big creature's hooves.
"Dang it!", he yelled as he kept telling him inside his head to run. "This animal is fierce, I can't do this on my own. But Aura is too small to hunt... How can we survive if I can't have a hunting technique when I'm hunting on my own? Shit!"
He avoided the hooves again, but instead of running away he growled loudly, barring his fangs at the bigger thing.
He kept on growling and lunging at the animal's legs, hoping it would give in and back off, hoping a miracle would happen.

Addressed: Aura Mentioned: His lost mate, his unknown pups Word Count: Dunno Notes: Angry daddy elk is angry. WILL YUKI APPEAR? :D
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:21 am

Aura looked up in confusion as her brother laughed. She looked down, was he laughing at her? In a mean way? Her thoughts swirled and a tiny pout formed on her face, and then he told her what it means. Forever. Aura thought sadly, her family didn't want her. They barely stayed with her for a week. Surely family doesn't stay for Eternity. "Sunny...can I stay with you forever? For E-e-eater knee?" she asked hopefully, still unable to pronounce the word. He probably didn't hear her, because then he moved to try and hunt. Aura watched and then gasped when he grabbed the calfs snout. She padded over to his side and growled cutely. "Sunny! That's not nice. Why'd you do that to the baby?" she pouted and then let out a loud whimper. Her family did that to her all the time. Shun's continuous growls began to scare her, and she back up slowly. "Don't hurt me. I I sowwy I pwomise I'll be good. I wanna stay with you forever I'll be a good girl I swear" she whimpered again and began shaking, her body automatically getting into a submissive posture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:52 am

So there she laid. Alone. Crying. “I promised myself... that i´d never cry again... I´m such a...” The greyish female sobbed heavily, streams of tears flowing over her fur, making the earthy ground underneath her wet. She never sweared... it wasn´t something a good girl should do right? So instead of insulting herself, she just pressed her eyes tighter together, her ears were pressed into her necks fur while a weak whimpering came out of her muzzle.
However, as her silverish receptors perceived a strange sound, her eyes opened, revealing pale emerald optics. “W-Was that... a yelp?” She questioned herself, instantly stopping with her sobbings and crying. The young fae arose to her paws and with curiousity, she padded toward the location she supposed that yelp came from. Yuki noticed that she came closer to the herd again. Her tail disappeared between her rear legs and her ears flattened at the thought what could have happened if that bull elk actually hit her with his antlers. She´d be dead, no way that she would survive such a powerful attack. The damsel turned her fore body away from the herd, she didn´t want to put her life in such a risk again. However, at weak voices, one sweet and childish, the other deep and surely coming from a brute, the female stopped, her emerald eyes landing on two frames. “A-A pup and her father?” Stalking silently closer to the two, she watched with fear the two males fighting. The broad, powerful bull elk with it´s majestically ankles and hooves which could cause major wounds and the smaller, though well built predator, painted in black. `He´s probaly trying to get some food for her... I can´t just go away. He can´t take such a bull elk down on his own. Hnng... i´m probaly not much of a help but...`
Yuki carefully circled the bull elk, hidden in the tall and wild growing grass as it´s attantion was totally given to the broad male in front of it. She was now behind of the elk, though she was shaking badly. Fear rose inside of her and she was unable to move a muscle. `C´mon Yuki. Help... You can´t act like a little, spoiled princess. Life is hard, harsh. But you can do it. NOW GO!” With one, swift jump, the small she-wolf landed on the elks back, her dull claws digging into it´s flanks. She was scared, indeed but she´d try. Opening her jaws, she locked them on it´s neck, her ivory incisors sank into the flesh of the, now, struggling bull elk. Yuki´s pools landed on the male, a desperate look in them. If that canine would decide against attacking the bull elk, she´d die... She´d probaly fall onto the ground and with one, quick, though powerful stomp with those hooves, she´d be done.

Addressed: No one- Mentioned: Shun, Aura- Word Count: 472- Notes: Poopy post-

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:20 pm

Shun still avoided the big hooves and antlers of the bigger beast as he stood there in the middle of the area. He had nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, and he was afraid that if he would run the bull would spot Aura and go after her instead. And that was the least thing he wanted to happen.
As long as he kept distracting the bull elk, Aura would be safe. But in the meantime Shun kept on cursing at himself for doing such a stupid thing.
"Baka baka baka! You should have paid better attention to the bull of this herd, locate him! Now he's after you and you are with a little pup and without food! Baka!", he thought angrily, snapping at the bull's legs.
Judt at that moment he thought he,had actually hurt the animal, as it snapped it's head back and made fearful noises. But Shun didn't hurt it, something else hurt it, someone.

Shun's eyes met the eyes of a female wolf, light lime green eyes, so bright, so scared. She was on top of the bull, on its back, her teeth buried in the creature's flesh. Shun could smell the dark red blood seeping from the wound; it made him even more hungry.
The female looked at him, straight at him, she seemed to beg. Shun guessed she was scared and asked for his help. Even though it would almost be impossible for two adult wolves to bring down a full grown bull elk, he knew he had no choice, or she would get pushed off, fall and maybe even die by the bull's hooves.
So Shun did what he had to do; he dashed forward, jumping at the bull's throat. His fangs sunk in its flesh and he gripped and tore, he kept on attacking, sometimes letting go while after that lunging again.
He made eye contact with the female on the bull's back and yelled: "Get off, we almost got him!"
He yelled this at her because he knew the bull would fall, and if she stayed on top she would crash to the ground with the creature.

He brought the creature down with one last attack, tearing once more at its throat, pushing the beast to the ground.
Once the animal lay there, heavily breathing, Shun bit its throat again, killing it.
He lifted his head and panted, blood soaked his grey chest. He then glanced at the female who had helped him, a beautiful white with ash gray mixed coat and light lime green eyes. Her coat was odd, but it made her look beautiful.
"T-thank you for helping me. I'm Ta- um I mean Shun. I'm Shun, Shun Hasu. Who are you?", he said, wondering where she came from, and why she had helped him.

Addressed: Yuki Mentioned: Aura, Yuki Word Count: Dunno Notes: Loveeeeee
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next