The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Summer Meadows - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Summer Meadows - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Summer Meadows - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Summer Meadows - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Summer Meadows - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Summer Meadows

+6
Shun
Verine
Dawn
Cassiel
Jeamesero
Maverick
10 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Summer Meadows - Page 6 Empty Summer Meadows

Post by Maverick Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Summer Meadows - Page 6 WillowTree

The Summer Meadows also serves as the pack's hunting grounds. There are many types of prey here, and this is where the pack's Hunters like to spend time. The Summer Meadows (aka the Meadow) gets its name from its peaceful surroundings, and its warm here all year.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Summer Meadows - Page 6 Empty Re: Summer Meadows

Post by Dawn Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:00 pm

† To the ones appointed to seeing it through. †

The female watched with hungry eyes as he stated a blatant challenge and turned his back on her. She bared her teeth and laughed.
He thinks I'll take a challenge from him, just as I've found myself a pack? Idiot.
She walked up behind him, slowly, silently. She stopped. She breathed once on his tail.
“I'm going back. I don't like you.”
The ebony wolf turned to the forest, her hunter had taken too long. She did not turn back to the deer, she merely picked up her rat and continued walking through the shaded forest. After the summer heat, the shadows provided sanction from the uncomfortable feeling of the sun.
She reached the outside of the camp and placed her rat down. She stared at it's pitiful size. Turning away from the scene, she found a shallow rabbit hollow and inhaled.
Following the scent of the small animal, she came across a delicate stream, probably leading to a lake. She looked down the bank and her eyes focussed on the rabbit.
She walked behind it, silently, in the shadows. With a brisk motion, she landed on the animal. It was a decent sized rabbit, and Abaddon was now happy to return to the pack, not quite so empty handed. She picked up the rat and exhaled, ready to face the pack once again.

Addressed: † Scout † Mentioned: † The Pack † Notes: † To The Main Den †

Summer Meadows - Page 6 687uhj
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:58 pm

The She-wolf started to walk towards him and he turned immediately to her staring her in the eyes. He said nothing did, nothing. He simply watched her with a stiff face and cold eyes.

“I'm going back. I don't like you.” He said nothing his face was hard. She turned and walked off. Same to you. He says in his mind. He turns now focused on a meal. He didn't care about the she-wolf. He skirted around the herd and soon cutting the off. He was downwind and they had no idea of his presence, and he was much closer. He had the yearling right in his sights, and just a hop, skip, and a jump away. He was getting ready to tear it to pieces when a big buck walked next to it. That would be a problem... He was a patient wolf. He waited for a half of an hour for a chance. But something was always hindering a chance at it. He was not going to take any risks, he was alone and had no friends as of yet, and one foe. He moved but it was a little to quick and in a jerking motion. A flock a birds went flying taking all the deer attention away from the yearling. He took the chance and sprang at the yearling tearing at its neck. The small deer was taken by surprise and had no chance. But a bucks attention was not taken away long, it sprang into action. It was quick, but he was faster. He ran back into the trees disappearing. The yearling was not dead, but soon would be. Scout sat down waiting and watching. All the other deer had left except for the mother, it sat there balling over its child that now could not get up. For a little while later she stood there balling, until she was beckoned back to the herd.

He walked up to it and broke its neck. He howled letting any one in the area know of the now dead yearling. He would leave a little left, enough for another wolf or for the vultures. He sighed licking his chops. Soon after he left heading back to the direction of the den. As he walked he said in his mind. You left to soon Abaddon,  you should of been patient and my belly wouldn't be the only one full. He would of shared with the She-Wolf. Even though his disliking for her, it was his custom. He would give anything he had to someone if he felt they needed it badly.

To The Main Den------

Summer Meadows - Page 6 A-captive-grey-wolf-canis-lupus-joel-sartore

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Wed May 06, 2015 3:02 pm

Hikaru padded slowly and quietly into the meadow before coming to a stop in a warm patch of sunlight. Once he stopped he scanned his eyes over the land before taking in a deep breath of warm air.
Along with the scent of flowers and fresh grass came other scents he was all to familiar with. The scents he had be trained since he was about to walk to smell. Prey.
He let out a soft growled that came from deep in his throat as a mischievous grinned spread across his face.
Hikaru turned his head to BM100 as his flashed his teeth at the wolf and he spoke in a soft gentle voice to the wolf. "Do you smell that, Koinu?" He asked befofe raised his head again, turning away from BM100.

He closed his eyes and started trying to pinpoint which animal was which and which way they each were. He wanted to see what kinds of animals this land held so he could pick a easy one for BM100.
As he started to recognize most of the scents to the different prey's he did find one or two that he was unfamiliar with. Slowly opening his eyes and turned back to BM100. "Can you tell me which scents belong to which animals? Even if you don't know the animal just take a guess. It will help later when you are tracking one to hunt."
He swished his tail against the grass before bringing it to his side and stopping its movements and noise. Patently he waited to see what BM100 would do and how he would answer as well as if he had any questions.
Hikaru wanted to make sure to take this hunting lesson very slow so as not to spook the poor wolf and so that maybe he would be able to catch his own prey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: BM100 Mentioned: Animals Word Count: ~ Notes: Sorry this sucks and is short ;o;

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Fri May 08, 2015 6:09 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

BM100 walked behind Hikaru, following the wolf with silent steps. His mind was somewhere else as he looked around him, ears pressed against his skull and his tail tucked between his rear. Every little sound, every little rustle in the bushes or from the trees’ leaves made him jump slightly and his body shivered uncontrollably in response; his eyes twitched.
He suddenly heard Hikaru speak to him, the sound of a voice made him jump even more in shock and he looked at the male. he saw a flash of teeth and yelped, whimpering softly afterwards, until he realized it was a smile and not an angry look or a sign he would be attacked soon. His heartbeat still raced in his chest like crazy but he calmed down again slightly and stared at Hikaru, licking his lips continuingly; a sign he was a bit stressed.
‘’Do you smell that, Koinu?’’, Hikaru asked and BM100 smelled the air around him, there was this scent of animals, probably? He looked at the male with a puzzled look on his face and slowly nodded his head.
‘’Y-yeah, I do…’’, he whispered, too afraid to speak louder, in case it were prey and his loud voice would scare off the prey. If they were prey, of course, because BM100 didn’t know anything about the outside world, about the wild.
He watched of Hikaru smelled the air now as well and seemed to be deep in thought. Patiently BM100 waited for him to be addressed again, staring at the cream colored male in curiosity. He could feel an itch underneath his skin again, in his neck, and his body shivered to the feeling; he really felt like scratching, but he couldn’t do that now; that wouldn’t end well.
‘’I need to stay calm or I might get in trouble… W-what if those bugs come out of m-me again? I don’t w-want that… W-what if Hikaru sees t-them and hates me for i-it…? I’m scared…’’, BM100 thought, eyeing the wolf with fear, taking a step back as his body cowered a bit more slightly than it already was.

color=#A54B00]‘’Can you tell me which scents belong to which animals? Even if you don't know the animal just take a guess. It will help later when you are tracking one to hunt.’’[/color], Hikaru suddenly asked and BM100 stared at him in confusion, shaking his head slightly.
‘’W-what? Does he really want me to tell the preys’ names…? I don’t know a-any of them… I… I smell them b-but I don’t know t-the names…’’, the black coated male thought worried, fear filling his chest and giving it a suppressing feeling.
‘’I… I don’t know…’’, he whispered, scared. He was afraid of Hikaru’s reaction, afraid the male would get mad at him for his answer. He wanted to say more but he didn’t know exactly what, so he guessed he just had to give the reason why he didn’t know. ‘’I… I w-was grown up without m-my parents or s-s-siblings… I grew up in a c-cold c-cage… I’ve never seen the outside w-world until n-now, so I don’t know a-any prey n-names…’’
BM100 stared at the ground in shame, his ears pressed back firmly, a sad look on his face. His dull amber eyes twitched again and his leg started to move on his own slightly as it moved up to scratch a part of his body, but he forced it down. ‘’W-what are the preys’ names…?’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Prey Word Count: 578 Notes: Sucky post
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Thu May 21, 2015 4:36 pm

Hikaru flicked his tail slowly, keeping it close to teh ground and his legs so as not to make to much noise. Not just so he didn't scare off the prey but also so he didn't scare off Koinu too.
He heard the wolf move and turned to see him staring at him seemingly confused. As he looked into his eyes he could see a number of feelings over coming the wolf. Pain. Fear. Hikaru almost wished he hadn't asked the wolf.
“I... I don't know... I... I w-was grown up without m-my parents or s-s-siblings... I grew up in a c-cold c-cage... I've never seen the outside w-world until n-now, so I don't know a-any prey n-names...”
Hikaru felt his heart go out to the poor wolf. He had thought the poor thing would know of some kinda of pery or animal other then himself but that didn't seem to be the case.
He saw Koinu pass his gaze to the ground in shame. Hikaru licked his lips and twiched his tail a few times trying to find something, anything to make the wolf feel better.
He watched him pick up his paw, drawing it close to his neck before pushing it back down. This confused Hikaru. Why had he done that?
“W-what are the preys' names...?”

Hikaru smiled warmly down at the shaking wolf, taking a seat next to him. “Well if you want I could show and tell you. That way you'll remeber them better. It will be fun~”
He stood and nuzzled Koinu gently and softly with his muzzle before pulling back and taking a few steps forward. He sniffed the air and listened carefully with his ears until he heard a fermiller noise.
Turning to Koinu he nodded his head towards the trees. “Smell that? You'll find the owner of that smell in the trees just over there.” Turning his head to look himself he saw a fluffy tail suddenly jumping from on tree to the next.
The animal stopped and looked at them before quickly spotting them and hurrying away. Hikaru laughed and sat down wrapping his tail around his legs. “That is called a squeril. And that...”
He let his voice trail off as he caught another scent far closer then the squerils was. Hikaru turned his head and saw a short distence away a rabbit. Pulling his ears back against his head he lowered his body to the ground.
“That would be a rabbit and one of your easiest small prey targets.” He smiled at Koinu and flicked his tail playfully. “Go ahead. Try to catch it~ I will stop it if it gets away from you.” Hikaru said very confadent in his skills.

Addressed: BM100 Mentioned: Gravity Word Count: 502 Notes: To the hunting grounds~
Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu May 28, 2015 2:56 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

BM100 felt so bad about himself right now, he really wanted to know everything about this world outside the cage so he didn't have to be such a fool anymore because boy oh boy, did he feel ashamed of his words. He saw Huikaru get up, in the corner of his eyes, before the male walked over to him and sat down beside him. Automatically BM100 turned his head away staring at the ground, avoiding the male's gaze.
‘’Well if you want I could show and tell you. That way you'll remeber them better. It will be fun~’’, Hikaru told him and BM100 lifted his head slightly, perking his ears a bit. He turned his head to look at him in confusion and then smiled weakly. He felt the male nuzzle him and took a deep breath, feeling uncomfortable once more. But what didn't he feel uncomfortabe with?
‘’O-okay, sunds l-like a p-plan.’’, he said, watching the wolf get to his paws before doing the same and quickly following him.
‘’Smell that? You'll find the owner of that smell in the trees just over there. That is called a squeril. And that...’’, the male spoke as BM100 followed his gaze, seeing the creature run away. He made a mental note to himself, to remember the creature as it was called. He then turned his head to Hikaru again, as he heard the wolf continue with his lessons. ‘’That would be a rabbit and one of your easiest small prey targets.’’
‘’I'm not sure if t-that w-will be e-easy...’’, he whispered, watching the rabbit's hand legs. ‘’It l-looks fast...’’
‘’Go ahead. Try to catch it~ I will stop it if it gets away from you.’’, Hikaru spoke and BM100 swallowed, shooting him a concerned look, a frightened one. He shook his head rapidly, taking a few steps back.
‘’But... but... I've never h-hny before... What if I d-do things w-wrong...? What if I h-hurt it...? I don't want to hurt that cute l-little creature.... C-can't you show me h-how it's d-done, first? I-I mean can you g-give me an e-example on h-how hunting w-works?’’, he asked, begging for Hikaru to fist hunt the rabbi himself, just to show BM100. Because the black coated male was terrified.

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: The rabbit Word Count: 375 Notes: This post sucks but I'm trying to get back into rp a bit even though I was going on a long EfA... I'm moving today but had some time so post so I went ahead and tried for a bit...
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Fri May 29, 2015 7:16 pm

Hikaru smiled at Koinu waiting to see what he would do. He wasn't sure if the wolf would run at the animal or what but one thing he was sure of. He would have to run and catch the rabbit when Koinu was done.
Looking up at the rabbit he saw it stop and sit up looking around. 'This would be your chance, Koinu.' He though to himself. Hikaru heard a noise and turned to see Koinu shaking his head quickly, a look of fear in his eyes it seemed.
“But... but... I've never h-hny before... What if I d-do things w-wrong...? What if I h-hurt it...? I don't want to hurt that cute l-little creature.... C-can't you show me h-how it's d-done, first? I-I mean can you g-give me an e-example on h-how hunting w-works?”
Hikaru forced himself to not chuckle at Koinu's words. He seemed really scared of the rabbit and the idea of hunting in genral so he was sure the wolf would get upset if he laughed at him.
'Poor thing. Doesn't know how to hunt, or names of prey, or anything really. This is why i hate humans...' He sighed as he let his thoughts drift off and he stood up.
Hikaru gave Koinu a reassering smile and nod before speaking. “Okay i'll do it for you just this once. After I show you however you have to try something on your own, or at least assiste me.”

Hikaru waved his tail a few times before lowering it to the ground. He lowered his front half and creapt very slowly towards where the rabbit sat. “First thing to remeber is silence. Thats the main key to everything. If they hear you then they'll smell the air to see what it is making that noise.”
He stopped and turned his head to Koinu before whispering a few added words. “Most prey know our smell so once they hear and smell you its all over and good luck getting them now.”
Hikaru turned back and swished his tail silently as he started towards the rabbit again. 'Unless your the best hunter in the world like me.' He thought as a mischefious smile crept accross his face.
He finally lost himself in the rabbit no longer paying attetion to Koinu as he slowly grow closer to his prey. He stared at its eyes taking in the sounds of its steady breathing and its very soft heart beat.
Once he was almost on top of it he jumped as it turned away from him. The rabbit heard him however and jumped away quickly as Hikaru cursed under his breath and took off after it. 'Dang it you stupid animal! I'm trying to show someone how to hunt and your making it very hard!'
Just as he was sure he had it and he grinned as he brought his paw around he ran head first into a large rock. The rabbit jumped over it and down into a small hole in the ground.

Hikaru yelped loudly and pulled back shaking his head as tears formed in his orbs. He rubbed his head with his paw before growling and jumping the rock as well.
Quickly, anger clouding his movements, he started digging as he tried to reach the rabbit. He barked and growled loudly, dirt flying out from behind him and off to the sides.
After a few minutes he stopped breathing heavily, taking in gasps of air. He raised his head to look at where Koinu was and felt his face heat up under his fur as he cut his eyes at the rabbit hole in the ground.
Hikaru snorted at the hole and turned around before pushing all the dirt into the hole, burying the animal before smiling and walking over to Koinu. “That's... um... how you deal with them when they get away. I wanted to show you that first. Rabbit's dont taste good anyway.”
He smiled at Koinu warmly feeling his face heat up darker at his lie. “An-anyway. We need to find something easy for you. Come with me.” He flicked his tail as he walked towards the tree line. Spotting a deer he stopped and nodded to Koinu. “There. Thats a baby deer. That would be a easier animal to catch for you. You go around one side and i will go around the other. That way you'll see first hand how to catch a deer~” He smiled weakly at Koinu hoping he wouldn't say anything or ask any questions about what had just unfolded.

Addressed: BM100 Mentioned: Prey Word Count: ~ Notes: Nice Hikaru make an idiot of yourself... .-.
He's not usually this bad he just got cocky XD

[/color]
Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sat May 30, 2015 5:27 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Okay I’ll do it for you just this once. After I show you however you have to try something on your own, or at least assist me.’’, Hikaru said and BM100 looked at him, a weak smile on his face as he nodded. ‘’O-okay. Can you try a-and kill it w-without hurting i-it?’’, the black coated wolf asked, looking at the creamish colored wolf, but it didn't seem like Hikaru had heard him speak.
‘’First thing to remember is silence. That's the main key to everything. If they hear you then they'll smell the air to see what it is making that noise.’’, the male said and BM100 nodded, however, there was a confused look on his face. ‘’Most prey know our smell so once they hear and smell you it's all over and good luck getting them now.’’
BM100 watched in silence as Hikaru stalked closer to the rabbit and he took in everything he saw, trying to remember it. He crept a bit closer as well, just to be able to watch it all happen.
However, the rabbit seemed to have spotted Hikaru and turned around, running off, and the wolf went straight after it. BM100 watched it all, staying silent. He swallowed and pushed his ears back however when Hikaru seemed to get closer to the creature.
But that didn't take long because the rabbit jumped into a hole. Before BM100 could even say anything Hikaru started growling and digging in the hole, dirt flew every way. BM100 frowned and walked over to him, stumbling a bit; once he stood close somewhere behind him, he watched him in confusion. Hikaru then turned around, pushing the dirt back in thee. After that he moved over to BM100 and the black coated wolf looked at him with an innocent stare.

‘’That's... um... how you deal with them when they get away. I wanted to show you that first. Rabbit's don't taste good anyway. An-anyway. We need to find something easy for you. Come with me.’’, Hikaru said and BM100 stared at the hole, the confused look on his face had gotten bigger.
‘’Then why did you hunt it in the first place?’’, BM100 asked, before looking back at Hikaru who was now walking off. The innocent wolf quickly followed him. His voice didn't stutter this time, an innocent pup-like look on his face yet it seemed serious as well. ‘’And now it can't get out, because you buried it. That's sad...’’
‘’There. That's a baby deer. That would be an easier animal to catch for you. You go around one side and i will go around the other. That way you'll see first hand how to catch a deer~’’, Hikaru said as he came to a stop and BM100 stopped as well, watching the animal move through the area.
‘’A-a baby d-deer...? Then w-where is it's m-mother...? Are we g-gonna kill the b-baby...? That isn't f-fair...’’, the male mumbled, looking at Hikaru with sadness in his eyes. Dull amber eyes full of mercy, begging Hikaru to stop the hunting lesson. ‘’Can't we j-just eat something e-else or s-something...? Something t-that isn't a-alive...?’’, he asked, standing a bit closer to Hikaru. ‘’P-please? It's m-mean to kill living animals l-like us or b-bury them without a-any reason...’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: The rabbit, the hare Word Count: 546 Notes: Lame post but eh, trying to get more active again...
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Sat May 30, 2015 1:38 pm

“A-a baby d-deer...? Then w-where is it's m-mother...? Are we g-gonna kill the b-baby...? That isn't f-fair...”
Hikaru blinked in confusion and sorrow for BM100. He really felt bad for the poor wolf, and even more so from hearing the saddness in his voice. Turning to look at the wolf he saw BM100 give him a begging look filled with pity.
“Can't we j-just eat something e-else or s-something...? Something t-that isn't a-alive...? P-please? It's m-mean to kill living animals l-like us or b-bury them without a-any reason...”
Hikaru felt a sense of sadness wash over his body and send a shiver down his back as he forced himself to look away from BM100. He sighed and gave the deer a pity-filled look before saying.
“But, Koinu... We have to eat to servive. If you don't eat meat then you will not get all the nutrition your body needs.” He looked back over a BM100 and smiled weakly.
“I think you've done enough hunting today though if you wanna stop. We can continue later today or maybe even tomorrow if that makes you feel better.” Hikaru nuzzled BM100's coat with his nose.
He looked up at teh baby deer and saw it take off jumping thru the woods and sighed heavily. “Probaly couldn't catch that eitehr.” He laughed softly and winked at BM100 before taking a few steps forward.
Hikaru glanced around at the trees and bushes until he found what he was looking for. He wagged his tail slowly and turned back to BM100. “There's some berries we can try if you wanna~ I don't believe they are alive really and I could probaly catch them.”
He walked a short walks into the forest over to the berry bush. He sat down and turned his attenion to BM100 to wait for him.

Addressed: BM100 Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Post sucks i'm sorry .,.
Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:42 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’But, Koinu... We have to eat to survive. If you don't eat meat then you will not get all the nutrition your body needs.’’, Hikaru said and BM100 frowned, a nasty look on his face; he knew he always got meat to eat when he was locked up, but he had never known meat came from living creatures; he felt sick all of a sudden. ‘’I think you've done enough hunting today though if you wanna stop. We can continue later today or maybe even tomorrow if that makes you feel better.’’
‘’O-okay...’’, BM100 whispered and he pulled his ears back, feeling a bit uncomfortable as Hikaru nuzzled his coat. Hearing a noise he turned his head to see the small deer taking off into the woods, and he looked back at Hikaru with a weak smile on his face, feeling like he had just saved a life that needed to be saved. ‘’Probably couldn't catch that either.’’
Hikaru laughed and winked at BM100 before walking off and BM100 wagged his tail slightly, following the wild wolf. He jumped a bit, up and down, feeling more at ease in these woods slightly, bit by bit. However, Hikaru suddenly stopped and pup-like BM100 almost bumped into the wolf's butt with his head. Pulling back he looked at the male in confusion, wondering why he had stopped. That's when he saw the berries.
‘’There's some berries we can try if you wanna~ I don't believe they are alive really and I could probably catch them.’’, Hikaru said and BM100 nodded, feeling a bit uneasy, however, he still went over to the berries and sniffed them.
‘’Smells... not a-alive?’’, he said, but it sounded more like a question. He licked one of the berries, taking in its sweet taste. Then his head turned back to Hikaru and a random question left his lips. ‘’Are we made out of meat, too?’’
As he waited for an answer from Hikaru he turned his head back to the berries and pulled one out of the bush carefully, trying it. ‘’Tastes sweet... Y-yummy.’’
BM100 pulled out another one, chewing on it and licking his lips afterwards. And another one, and another one; he kept eating till there were almost none left. Licking his lips eagerly he looked at Hikaru with a smile, wagging his tail, huge innocent puppy eyes. ‘’They're y-yummy. W-why can't w-we eat this instead of l-living creatures we have to m-murder?’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Hikaru Word Count: 407 Notes: Sucks...
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:49 pm

Hikaru watched BM100 closely wondering if the poor thing was okay. He seemed to be slowly getting use to being in the wild but he was still worried.
“Smells... not a-alive?”
Hikaru chuckled and shook his head slowly. He had to force himself not to start laughing out loud at BM100's innocent nature. “No Koinu its not alive. Well not in the way your thinking anyway.” He trotted up so that he was standing a short ways behind BM100 and started to taste the berries for himself.
“Are we made out of meat, too?”
He froze and looked dumbfounded at the wolf. He had known he didn't know much about the world or the wild but really that question floored Hikaru and he wasn't sure how to respond. He rolled the question around in his mind as he tried to think of how e could exsplain this to the wolf.
“Tastes sweet... Y-yummy. They're y-yummy. W-why can't w-we eat this instead of l-living creatures we have to m-murder?”

Sighing Hikaru swallowed a mouth full of berries before walking up right next to the male. He sat down and nodded his head slowly before speaking. “To answer your very first question. Yes we are made of meat. Just like every other animal and creature in these woods.”
Looking around he waved his tail and took in the smells of the forest. He held his breath for a slit second before breathing out again and turning back to BM100. “We don't just run around and aimlessly kill animals. We only take we little we need and eating meat is very very heathly for us.”
He smiled and brushed his tail against BM100's tail. “You don't have to but if you want to be stronger and have a heathier body you should at least try meat. I'll do that killing for you though so you don't have to.”
Hikaru rose to his paws and nuzzled the wolf's side gently before turning away. “Come on i'll show you the rest of this land that I have exsplored. Well if you want to see it.”

Addressed: BM100 Mentioned: Prey Word Count: ~ Notes: ~

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:44 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

BM100 greedily ate from the berries as he waited for Hikaru to answer his questions. It wasn't enough to fill his stomach but it was at least something, something that would make him feel less hungry. As he heard Hikaru speak he stopped eating and licked his lips, looking up at the male.
‘’To answer your very first question. Yes we are made of meat. Just like every other animal and creature in these woods. We don't just run around and aimlessly kill animals. We only take we little we need and eating meat is very very healthy for us. You don't have to but if you want to be stronger and have a healthier body you should at least try meat. I'll do that killing for you though so you don't have to.’’, Hikaru said and BM100 looked at him with big eyes filled with terror. For a moment he was utterly silent, mainly because of the first thing Hikaru had said to him; they were made out of meat, too. Meat could be eaten, so they could be eaten as well. ‘’Come on I'll show you the rest of this land that I have explored. Well if you want to see it.’’
BM100 didn't listen to his last words but instead pressed his ears firmly against his skull. His body began to shiver heavily and he bit his tongue, pressing rather hard because he couldn't control his body.
‘’W-we are made out of m-meat, t-too...?’’, he asked, his voice a hoarse whisper. He stared Hikaru straight in the eyes before jumping forward and reaching out his neck rather awkwardly, looking at Hikaru with a pretty insane look in his eyes.
‘’Who eats us!?’’, he suddenly asked, the words spilling from his mouth, his right eye twitched heavily as he kept on biting his tongue after his words, staring at the male wolf in front of him with utter fear, body completely stiff in shock.
At that moment something flew past his face, a bug; a butterfly. But BM100 being naive and not knowing much about the world thought it was a meat eating creature, a danger to him, and he stared at it in confusion, before it landed on his head and he started screaming extremely loud, shaking his head wildly and running in circles, bucking like a horse because he was terrified and had no idea if the creature was gone already or not. ‘’HIKARU HELP ME! IT'S EATING ME! IT'S EATING ME! MY FACE, MY FACE! IT'S EATING MY FACE!!’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Hikaru Word Count: 424 Notes: Short post... but LOL, BM100 calm down. XD
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:23 am

Hikaru turned his mussel away from the wolf and started off until he didn't hear the wolf move at all. Quickly looking back he saw BM100 didn't seem to here anything besides the meat part. This was confirmed by the poor wolf's next words.
“W-we are made out of m-meat, t-too...?”
Hikaru sat down and nodded slowly not sure why the wolf seemed to be so scared. He knew there was Predators out in the world just like they had prey, but really he felt wolves were pretty high on the food chain.
“Who eats us!?”
Hikaru blinked and looked around in surprise at the wolf's reaction. It hadn't been his words that kinda surprised Hikaru and creeped him out. More like the eyes that looked rather crazed and insane. “Well... I mean some of the animals and creatures that do...” He started trying to form the words to calm him down.
He was having a hard time coming up with a reason as to why the wolf shouldn't be scared. Suddenly something caught his eyes and he looked up to see a butterfly. Watching he saw it land on BM100's face and he smiled. Surely the wolf would be happy with such a beautiful creature near him. He remembered loving butterfly's as a pup, but had never really caught one without hurting it so this was new to him.
Though suddenly BM100 started screaming and jumping around causing Hikaru to give him a pity-filled look. “Um... Koinu... It's only a bug...”

“HIKARU HELP ME! ITS EATING ME! ITS EATING ME! MY FACE, MY FACE! ITS EATING MY FACE!!”
Hikaru face-palmed and shook his head slowly as he dragged his paw down his face. He then noticed the butterfly had flown off BM100 and was coming towards him. Slowly he raised his tail and let it land on him, smiling before turning back to the terrified wolf.
He rolled his eyes and stood up, walking over to the wolf. He picked up one paw and lowered it onto BM100's tail, stopping the wolf for a bit before pulling back up his paw. “Look Koinu. It was only a butterfly. It's not a meat eater and it only eats flower's. Please calm down.”
Hikaru walked up and licked the top of the wolf's head before resting his chin on him. “Shh. It was only a bug. Nothing really eats us Koinu. We're pretty high on the food cage so most creatures don't even look at us twice. I'll keep you safe and really all you have to worry about is humans, but there aren't any humans here.”[/color]
Suddenly Hikaru could have sworn he felt tiny movement’s against the wold's skin but he ignored to, pulling his head back. “Lets go look around some more. It's getting late and I am sure you getting sleepy.”
He nuzzled the wolf's cheek before walking away. He felt something in his mouth and quickly spit it out finding a bug, like one he had never seen before. 'The heck? How did a bug get in my mouth...?'

Addressed: BM100 Mentioned: Prey, Predator Word Count: ~ Notes: ~

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:06 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

The butterfly left BM100's face and the frightened male stared at the bug on his face, panting heavily as he whimpered in fear. He saw how the thing flew towards Hikaru and landed on the wolf's tail for a moment. He swallowed, an uncomfortable feeling as he watched the thing sit there before flying off. Looking at Hikaru he noticed the male wasn't too happy with BM100's actions. Hikaru came over to him as BM100 was still panicking, and put his paw on the scared wolf's tail, making him stop and look around at the male.
‘’Look Koinu. It was only a butterfly. It's not a meat eater and it only eats flower's. Please calm down.’’, Hikaru said and BM100 looked at him in shame, nodding his head slowly, before looking down at the ground, a sad look in his eyes. ‘’Shh. It was only a bug. Nothing really eats us Koinu. We're pretty high on the food cage so most creatures don't even look at us twice. I'll keep you safe and really all you have to worry about is humans, but there aren't any humans here.’’
‘’Okay Hikaru, I'm sorry...’’, BM100 whispered before noticing the male's last words. ‘’Wait? Humans?’’
He remembered his horrible life in that small, dark and cold cage and shuddered. For once he knew something about this world; he knew what humans were. And he was so glad he had been able to escape, he hadn't probably survived a day longer there. And without his collar he wasn't traceable, so he was free. A calming feeling washed over him and he sighed in relief; Hikaru had told him there were no humans here. And since his collar was gone they couldn't trace him, so the humans wouldn't even come here, either.

‘’Lets go look around some more. It's getting late and I am sure you getting sleepy.’’, Hikaru said as he nuzzled BM100 and the still rather scared male nodded, following him.
However, when Hikaru suddenly stopped and spit something out BM100 worried slightly and moved over to him. Standing beside Hikaru he looked down to see something small and white squirming on the ground; a bug.
‘’Oh no... oh no oh no oh nooo...! He will hate me, he will avoid me! Gotta make sure it's not mine!’’, BM100 thought scared as his eyes widened; he had seen those bugs before, he knew them all too well. He started inspecting his own body everywhere, running in circles to get a good view on every limb of his. He couldn't really find any however and looked at Hikaru in shock, swallowing.
‘’Um H-Hikaru... is... i-is there s-something on... o-on my f-face...?’’, he asked carefully, hoping there wasn't a wound on his cheeks or whatever, because then he wouldn't have noticed it all this time. He didn't want this, not right now, because it as gross. Because BM100 was afraid Hikaru would find him disgusting or avoid him from now on, after seeing these horrible maggots coming from his body.

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Butterfly, humans, bugs Word Count: 505 Notes: It's been so long... I've been looking for jobs lately and had no inspiration at all for this guy. Hence this post sucks really bad...
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:09 pm

Hikaru blinked a few times as he stared down at the tiny wiggling bug. He nodded his head to the side in confusion as he thought to himself. 'What the heck is that? Kinda like a tiny white worm... But why ws it in my mouth and how did it get there?'
Suddenly he heard a noise near him and looked up to see BM100 staring down at the worm too. A look of surprise and what appeared to be a touch of fear, entered the poor wolf's mind. Hikaru opened him mouth to speak, to try to say something to calm to wolf down. He figured BM100 was afriad of this bug as well just like he had been with the butterfly.
Before he could speak however BM100 started to walk in circles, seemlying checking over every inch of his coat and fur. "You alright, Koinu? Anything wrong? Are you scared of this bug too?" He asked BM100. He suddenly was looking face to face with the wolf and was asking, in a seemingly nervous voice.
"Um H-Hikaru... is... i-is there s-something on... o-on my f-face...?"
Hikaru blinked in confusion and pulled back a bit before sitting down. Was he really that scared of a tiny white worm? Smiling warmly he sighed and started to look over BM100's face. He made sure to check very slowly and carefully, so that once he was done he could put the poor thing's mind at ease.
"I don't see nothing, my little Koinu. Some dirt and bits of leaves from the trees but no bugs or tiny white worms." He pawed at the ground before licking the wolf's nose. "It's okay. A worm that tiny can't hurt you much at all if even any." 
Hikaru stood up, swishing his tail a tiny bit as he did so, before walking bacck over to the bug. "At least.. I think it's a worm..." He let his voice trail off as he stared at it, truly wondering where it had come from and what it was. 
Finally after a while he shook his head and walked back over to BM100. "So would you like to go see the rest of the area? I think there's a lake nearby." He barked happily. Hikaru had always liked water and swimming since he was a pup, so naturally he was kinda excited to go see this lake.
"Let's go. Don't worry to much about the worm it's harmless I'm sure." He said nuzzling BM100's cheek with hsi before he started to pad off towards the lake. "Coming then, Koinu?"

Addressed: BM100 Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Eh post kinda sucks but anyway... To the lake~
Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:14 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’You alright, Koinu? Anything wrong? Are you scared of this bug too?’’, Hikaru asked and BM100 turned around to look at him, a worried expression on his face. He shook his head, however. Yeah, he was afraid but not of the bug itself; he was of the bigger picture. What if this bug came from a wound on his body. Where was the wound? He couldn't find it. ‘’N-no that's n-not it, it's j-just...’’
‘’I don't see nothing, my little Koinu. Some dirt and bits of leaves from the trees but no bugs or tiny white worms. It's okay. A worm that tiny can't hurt you much at all if even any.’’
BM100 sighed in relief to Hikaru's words, though more of the fact the wolf saw nothing on BM100's body. He looked up at Hikaru with a weak smile, nodding his head, though in his mind he thought differently about Hikaru's statement.
‘’These bugs are way more dangerous than you might think, they can hurt you pretty bad, make you go insane...’’, BM100 thought, feeling himself become more and more anxious again. He shook off the thought however and tried to remain calm, looking at Hikaru again with that same weak smile, a fake one.
‘’At least.. I think it's a worm...’’, he heard Hikaru said as the wolf took another look at the white maggot moving over the ground. BM100 swallowed, feeling his left eye twitch badly, but he forced it to stay still; he didn't want Hikaru to see, he didn't wan the male to know. Though, maybe now was a good time to finally tell him about the maggots crawling through his veins. Yet, he was too afraid to. So he stayed quiet.

‘’So would you like to go see the rest of the area? I think there's a lake nearby.’’, Hikaru said and BM100 nodded, his mind still somewhere else, however. ‘’Let's go. Don't worry to much about the worm it's harmless I'm sure.’’
BM100 shook his head this time and watched Hikaru as he walked off. BM100 was ready to follow him but stopped and looked back at the maggot on the ground. He felt the twitch in his eye start back up again and swallowed, trying to keep his eyes off of the thing. Hikaru's words got him back t reality and he looked at the male again.
‘’Coming then, Koinu?’’, Hikaru asked and without saying anything BM100 followed him, off towards the lake Hikaru had been talking about. Though, he still kept worrying a lot about the maggot on the ground; he was afraid he might have missed a small wound when looking over his own body. He hadn't seen anything and Hikaru had said there was nothing on his face yet he really worried, because he wasn't sure. Both had seen nothing, yet it felt to BM100 like he had failed to see at least a few small signs.
He could feel something underneath his skin move and shivered, feeling really insecure and scared. He tried to ignore the crawling feelings as he followed Hikaru in utter silence, walking far behind him, his ears pressed back and tail tucked between his legs a bit as he could only hope they wouldn't come out any time soon.

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: The bug? Word Count: 545 Notes: To the Lake -3-
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6