The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Summer Meadows - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Summer Meadows - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Summer Meadows - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Summer Meadows - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Summer Meadows - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Summer Meadows

+6
Shun
Verine
Dawn
Cassiel
Jeamesero
Maverick
10 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Summer Meadows - Page 2 Empty Summer Meadows

Post by Maverick Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Summer Meadows - Page 2 WillowTree

The Summer Meadows also serves as the pack's hunting grounds. There are many types of prey here, and this is where the pack's Hunters like to spend time. The Summer Meadows (aka the Meadow) gets its name from its peaceful surroundings, and its warm here all year.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Summer Meadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Meadows

Post by Cassiel Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:45 pm

Cassiel's muscles tensed once the dog stopped. It seemed as though the hound noticed something; whether it be a sound or a scent, that information was unknown to the hunter. He thought for sure the dog would alert its masters and have them hunt him down, although luckily, he was wrong as the dog simply resumed his hunt. He let out a light sigh of relief. Better not push my luck, Cassiel thought, as he began carefully stalking away. Once he was sure he was out of earshot, the dark-shaded male took off in the direction of the den, paws flying over the land and adrenaline pumping through his veins.

~to the MD~
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:54 pm

>>From Main Den<<

Mave entered the quiet area swiftly, trying not to make a sound. He stopped and waited for the others to catch up to him. He scanned around for the shadows, but he didn't see anything.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:12 am

Summer Meadows - Page 2 1670e1f

-wolves involved-
Maverick
-text-
-speech-
-thought-

Deyanira slipped throughout eh bushes behind Maverick and sat low just beside him. She inhaled, the scent of the dog and humans were strong here. ”I don’t see anything, maybe they were smart and went home.” she said, her quiet voice provoking the humans to come out so she could kill them.
The silver female delved into the thick golden grass and watched intently for any movement. Grass quivered in the breeze that pulled the scent of the dog towards her and the scent of the wolves away from him. ”Why are we keeping him alive?” her question was more upset than curious, she wanted this dog dead, he was not a wolf or even an animal to be respected. He was a dog that was only here to take her prey.

Extra notes:

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:48 am

Verine slowed as she came up to Mave, brushing against him to get his attention without making much noise. She looked at him, waiting for the alpha to direct her around.
That strange smell is back again...A dog? Its stronger. God, whatever it is reeks...
Looking around, she saw nothing, not that she would if she tried; Weak eyesight was the least of her problems though. Use your ears...
She inhaled again, listening intently for foreign sounds.

The rustle of leaves, the buzz of an insect, the hushed brush of the grass... Nothing... Yet.
Noticing that Deyanira had already moved through the grass, Vera abandoned the alpha, slinking through the tall vegetation quietly. She made her way away from Deya and branched out towards the opposite side, though she stayed within hearing distance of Mave.
"Any suggestions, Mave?" Her voice was a soft whisper, lighter than the breeze, harmless a dandelion.
Unfortunately, when she found whatever was causing the wolves distress, she wouldn't be so harmless.
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:36 pm

Mave kept silent as Deya and Verine looked around a bit. He growled deeply to tell them to come back. He didn't want to go on with the kidnapping yet. They needed all six pack members, himself included. And so far they only had three. Plus, they had to wait until it gets dark, when the humans are asleep.

(Derp post |D)
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Come on Mave...
Verine slowly turned to make her way back, head low and respectful as she passed to sit slightly behind him.
She shook her ruff violently, impatient for the rest of the wolves to show up. Come on guys...

(Short post is short.)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:54 pm

-From Main Den-

Kiran loped silently towards the rest of the wolves, her light russet form quick and light. As she neared she crouched low to the ground, stalking up to the others and crouching next to them. Her muscles were tense and her neck wound still hurt a bit; the beta had bitten pretty deep. But she was well enough to go through with this. She glanced around; Verine, Mave and the silvery wolf, whom she figured was Deya, was there, but she didn't see anyone else from who Mave called at the Den site. She sniffed the air, her ears flicking back as the scent of dogs was near. She flinched as another gun shot rang out. She didn't dare to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:16 pm

Summer Meadows - Page 2 2w6c3lw

-wolves involved-
Kiran
-text-
-speech-
-thought-

A happy smile appeared on the maw of the canine when the russet pelt of Kiran appeared. Kyo caught up with the fae and smiled for merely a split second before a crackling shot rang through the air. ’Too close this time.' He pressed himself slightly in front of Kiran, their fur melting together.
Hope lifted through him that she wouldn’t mind, he felt her body go stiff and looked at her, forcing his eyes to stay calm. ”It’ll be alright. Nothing will happen to us. I’ll keep you safe, I promise.” Kyo made the promise and intended to keep it, no matter how unpredictable the situation.
His ginger fur formed a mesh with Kiran’s, he felt hers touch his skin but dared no move. ’Keep her safe. Safer than Kira and Tai. Keep her safe.’ Instantly punishing himself for thinking of the dead and past, he silenced his mind and forced himself to replay the scene of his sisters supposed suicide.
Pushing the nasty memoirs away he looked into Kira’s eyes again and blinked, ”I have never broken a promise.” he brushed his tail against hers in assurance of his honesty.

Summer Meadows - Page 2 >
Shun
Shun

Character sheet
Name: Shun

https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:36 pm

Mave laid down in the bush, awaiting for Cass's arrival. They now had five of the six wolves that were needed. Either way, they needed to wait until it got dark. It was only dusk, but he needed to wait until the right moment. Then they would strike.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:37 am

The hunter slowed to a halt once he arrived. He will admit he got a bit sidetracked on the way down, although who could blame him? He had just woken up from a nap, and he still wasn't fully aware. Some ice-cold water seemed to do the trick, though, as his ears were now erect, his eyes scanning the surrounding area. He lifted his nose up high and picked through the scents. The scent of dog and human was faint, yet definitely still there. He picked out Mave's chocolate-colored coat and loped toward him. "Sorry I'm late," he said in a hushed tone, "but I'm here now. What's the plan?"
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:07 am

Verines eyes flew to Cassiels body immediately, as soon as he spoke to Mave. Look at his face...
She took her time soaking up his image, observing from her little spot with a smile. Running her eyes over his body, they eventually drifted over to look at Mave. Both males had stunning profiles, so different yet so alike.
You probably shouldn't stare... But they're so delicious~

Verine stood, shaking out her fur once before going to greet Cass. She slowly brushed her body past him, so as not to startle him and ruin Maves plan. Making her way farther forward, she smiled softly at him. We're almost the same height... How perfect...
She took a moment to look over at the Alpha, who she brushed with her tail to get his attention. She beamed at him, keeping her head low and submissive. Even if she had been standing tall, Vera would've had to look up to meet Maves gaze. Hes about as tall as Ivar was... Stop. Don't think of him.
Vera tore her gaze away from Mave to look at Cass again, her face soft and friendly as she blinked at him.

I should sooooo be listening for threats right now... Oh well~

(LOL IM SORRY. I'LL CHANGE IT IF YOU GUYS WANT)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:53 am

-wolves involved-
Maverick
-text-
-speech-
-thought-

Picking her way through the golden stalks of grass and back to Maverick. ”Well, there are six of us now. What do we do?” Her tone was nothing but impatient. Effortlessly strewn but still holding her dark tendrils of venom. Silver fur wrapped around the lithe form of a wolf and bristled. There was barking in the distance.
”Alpha,” she smiled with a flash of taunting respect, ”I believe the dog found another hare. That belongs to our pack. We should punish him for stealing.” Her voice bled hate to the canine and it’s humans. She would face nothing of the sort with anything but disgust. Everything in her silhouette was pulling her mind to killing them all. Six wolves against three humans who didn’t even know wolves existed here. Deya nearly allowed a huff of a laugh to escape but caught herself. The so called threat of a dog was nearly a dog. Not a wolf. And the owners would be exactly the same.

Extra notes:

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:11 am

Cassiel felt a chill run down his spine as he felt Verine's body brush up against his. Not the bad kind of chill, no; a chill of stimulation. He whipped his head around to look at her, only to find she had moved on to Maverick. Once she finished her greeting towards him, she turned back to the hunter and gave a soft smile that made him weak in the knees. His eyes flicked to the ground as he cleared his throat. "Erm... Hey, Verine. Glad you could make it," he said, glancing back up at her. God, he was so awkward. This was cruel. She had to be messing with him. Cassiel wasn't that attractive. Or at least, that's what he thought. Then again, he was also subject to emotional and physical abuse by his brothers, so his own self-image may be a bit askew.
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:41 am

His eyes are so blue.
"Erm... Hey, Verine. Glad you could make it," Verine watched as Cassiel looked down, then back up again, meeting her gaze briefly. So blue...
Verine shook her ruff gently, a heat rising up as she realized she had stared too long. Her eyes quickly found their way to the ground, staying there till the blush faded completly. You don't blush when you stare... Why now?

Verine smiled at the lead hunter, her voice dancing out of her lips like a soft song as she whispered to him.
"Hey Cass. You excited for this?" Her eyes focused onto the icy blue irises of the brute, framed by small, thin, beautiful lashes, a ring of black flesh melding into ebony fur that could have been bathed in ink.
Does he realize how beautiful he is...?
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:56 am

He noticed that she was staring a bit extensively, and well, if wolves could blush he'd be beet-red by now. Once she presented a legitimate subject that made way to an actual conversation, he felt a rush of relief. Something that was work-related, not small talk. "Well, not excited so much as nervous, I suppose. It's a pretty hard task to do, what with all the possible outcomes to account for," he responded. Huh. His thoughts weren't very... formulated. He was awfully distracted today -- more importantly, when she was around. Dammit, Cassiel. Get your head in the game! She's just your packmate. Right now, you've got to focus on the mission. Sadly, his own little words didn't provide much help.
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:08 am

Verine nodded in understanding, though she couldn't say she felt the same way. She was far from nervous, despite her body being all jittery. Eager was the word that came to mind; Her body felt charged, like lightning. I wonder if Cassiels partially to blame for that...

Turning her head away from Cass, Verine inhaled heavily again, not really searching for threats, but delaying her time. Trying to find something else to talk about. Now is not the best time for conversation...
With a reluctant smile, Vera looked at Cassiel, gesturing to Mave with her head as she did so. As much as she wanted to talk to the hunter, Mave probably wanted her to pay attention. Focus. Now would be a wonderful time to prove yourself to everyone...
She nudged Cassiel gently once, before turning away to look through the meadow, eyes peeling apart the landscape for threats. Focus on before you, not next to you...

(Bad post is bad ><)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:21 am

Kiran crouched down, glancing around and noticing everyone was here. She waited for the signal, blinking in surprise as she felt Kyo come up next to her, their fur mixing together. He pressed up against the russet she-wolf, and Ki wagged her tail in a friendly motion, thinking he may be scared. She stiffened at the gunshot, hearing the healer's words in her ear. ”It’ll be alright. Nothing will happen to us. I’ll keep you safe, I promise.” Kiran turne her head and smiled at the male, relaxing a bit. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." she whispered, wagging her tail again. She kept low to the ground, glancing around at the others and waiting for Mave's instructions. She felt Kyo's fur meld with her's again, and she blushed a bit. ”I have never broken a promise.” He said; she could hear the honesty clear in his voice and she smiled. She nodded and didn't say anything, wondering what was keeping Maverick silent.

(Is it just me, or do I sense romance in the air? X3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:37 pm

Mave looked back and began to count the number of wolves there. "Kiran... Kyo... Deya... Cass... and Verine... we're all here," he mumbled to himself. He kept his gaze on Verine as she brushed pass him, and felt a little bit of jealousy when she began flirting with the lead hunter. Not that the alpha would attack Cass for her, no; either way, he knew it would be Verine's choice, and there was nothing to do to change her mind. His attention turned to Deya. "No, we never owned that rabbit, and I don't care if that mutt eats or not," he said calmly. He looked at all five wolves then explained their plan. "So, what we're going to do is wait until it gets dark or when the humans fall asleep. Whenever the humans are asleep," he began with a flicker of his ears. "It's only dusk right now, so we will have some time to rest. I'll keep watch you for guys. Once the humans are asleep, we'll kidnap the dog and bring it out of its barking range with the humans. We'll question it and attempt to get it to lead the humans out of the territory. We'll try not to sound hostile. Speak with your pacifist voice everyone. If the dog agrees we'll let it go. If it refuses..." Mave looked at Deya and nodded before continuing. "Then Deya will slaughter it on the spot. If it agrees and goes back to its humans but lies to us, then the following night we'll go kill it. Everyone understand?"
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:11 pm

Cassiel gave the slightest of smiles towards Verine once she nudged him with possible affection, before turning his gaze back towards Maverick, his ears erect as he listened in on the plan. He felt a twinge of annoyance that the plan had changed significantly from what it originally was, but what was he gonna do? In any case, he gave a nod of his head to confirm the fact he understood the plan. He thought it was a bit risky, though. How would one keep the dog from barking as soon as they approached the camp? The dog most likely had a good sense of smell, otherwise he wouldn't be used as a hunting-hound by the poachers, and from experience, if the scent is strong enough, it can easily wake someone up.
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:53 pm

Verine nodded as Mave finished, keeping her face free of emotion despite the sharp pang of jealousy that shot through her as he chose Deya over her. Next time then...
Eventually her thoughts drifted from the plan again, wandering around to settle down on Cassiel. She sighed, wondering if she should speak to him. Hes nervous about the plan already, let him be...
She looked around for Kyo, wondering if he was available for conversation. Oh, guess not... Kiran and Kyo huh? Her eyes continued to look around, passing by Deya easily.
That left Mave. Who was busy watching over things for everyone else.

Pushing her legs out in front of her, Vera slide down till her abdomen was flush against the ground. She didn't have to speak to anyone, but for some reason she had a really strong urge to do so. You suck at starting conversations anyways...
Verine rested her head on her forelegs, looking up and over at Cassiel. As an afterthought, she brushed his legs with her tail, hoping to get him to lay down and keep her company.

(I have no inspiration for posts right now.)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:13 pm

He felt the light brush of Verine's tail up against his legs, and looked down to meet her amber-blue gaze. She seemed a bit bored, so he settled down next to her, opening his maw to give out a yawn before sighing lightly and turning back to her. "Are you feeling ready for it?" he asked, his eyes lighting up a bit. He was a bit of an adrenaline-junkie, he wasn't gonna lie. It's why he loves to hunt. The way things blur past him as he chases down a suitable creature, the jittery rush it gives him when he successfully takes it down. And this was bound to be exciting -- or at least, blood-pumping. They're gonna be sneaking into a poacher's campsite and kidnap their dog. Yeah, that seems to justify his excitement.
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:35 pm

Verine smiled happily as Cassiel settled down next to her, his mouth parting to release a yawn followed by a gentle sigh.
"Are you feeling ready for it?"
She sat quietly for a moment, watching the way his eyes lit up as she wondered if she was anymore. She couldn't have felt more electrocuted a moment ago, but now that Mave had explained what was going to happen, she was kind of... Relaxed. Underneath it all though, she could still feel the pleasant buzz of her nerves, her toes twitching with energy.

"Yeah, I suppose. Im not as charged as I was earlier, but Im still eager." She laughed softly and scrunched up her face as she stretched, releasing little squeaks as she did so. She paused after she finished, her gaze unwavering as she looked at Cassiel.
"I suppose I would be more excited if I was in the middle of a battle, but..." She swallowed, trailing off. God, you're so charming...
"What about you though? Do you feel ready for it?" She smiled after stealing his question, waiting for his answer.

(Okay I literally have no inspiration.)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:31 pm

Mave got the nod of approval from Cass and Verine, and he kept his gaze on the she-wolf for a few moments. He watched as she and Cass laid down next to each other and talked, then suddenly he realized her had forgotten part of the plan. "Also, you may have noticed weaknesses in the plan, and that was my mistake. I forgot to mention some things," he added quietly. "We will not be venturing into the human camp. We'll hope that for whatever reason the dog wanders far enough that it'll be out of range with its humans. We'll attack it then. Hope that makes more sense." He smirked. He couldn't wait for the real action to begin.

(Teehee derp post)
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:32 pm

-wolves involved-
Maverick
-text-
-speech-
-thought-

A devilish grin parted the lips of Deyanira at the thought of killing the dog. She nodded as she understood the length of the plan. She was the back up. But that still meant she’d have a chance to spill some mutt blood. ”That’s a brilliant plan, Alpha. You came up with it alone?” she smiled, showing white fangs and an ounce of honest respect.
No other wolves were paying attention to them and she smiled again. ”It’s so lovely out. Thank you for letting me join this pack. And for allowing my presence here.” She sat beside Maverick and curled her tail around herself neatly. She didn’t know if any of her words deserved a response, but she spoke one more time. ”I’ll keep watch with you if you’d enjoy the company. I won’t be nasty to an Alpha.” she exaggerated ‘nasty’ but she an assassin of passion. (this made me so happy)

Extra notes: PASSION ASSASSIN

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:38 pm

Summer Meadows - Page 2 2w6c3lw

-wolves involved-
Kiran
-text-
-speech-
-thought-

Complete glee washed over his face as the wolf heard the female’s response. He nodded in understanding of Mavericks plan and laid down, inviting Kiran to do the same. ”Get some rest, everybody knows you sound the sweetest of all of us. And you look it. You’ll need energy to talk to a dog.” he brushed his tail over the grass alongside him and flattened it into a makeshift bed.
’What a fae. She really is the smallest and the nicest of us all. If anybody scares the dog it will not be her.’ He looked at her slim figure and enjoyed the view. He made his way slowly to her eyes, taking in every detail. As his eyes finally contacted hers he blinked. ”S-sorry. Was I staring? Sorry.” He looked down, his face growing hot beneath his fur.

Summer Meadows - Page 2 >
Shun
Shun

Character sheet
Name: Shun

https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next