The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Lake of Red Leaves

+13
Shun
Wjinry
Kahlua
Winter
Bright Fang
Kiokkia
Caro
Jeamesero
Verine
Cassiel
Shadow
Dawn
Maverick
17 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 5 Empty Lake of Red Leaves

Post by Maverick Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 5 78384%20Maple%20and%20Birch%20Trees%20in%20Fall%20Color,%20Adirondack%20Park%20and%20Preserve,%20New%20York

The Lake of Red Leaves is a lake surrounded by birch trees. However, the real reason for its name is because there there is a tree with red leaves near it. It stays like that all year, and in the warmer seasons flowers bloom by the shores, making it a wonderful place for romantic couples.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 5 Empty Re: Lake of Red Leaves

Post by Verine Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:17 pm

Ohhh! Now what?
Verine scowled, turning to hide her face from the approaching fae, her body simmering as Deyanira drew ever closer.
“Verine. I'm terribly sorry for the rudeness of my introduction upon first meeting you. I would like to start again.”
Narrowing her eyes, Verine leveled her gaze at her fellow warrior, whom had seated herself, posture slightly awkward. Almost tense. This was clearly something she wasn't accustomed to. Did she really just apologize? Is this supposed to be a joke or something?...
Verine nodded briskly, acknowledging her apology without voicing her frustrated opinions. Deyanira was not the wolf she wanted to be talking to right now.
“Would you.. er.. like to talk about it?” Maybe she is being sincere...

Shifting, Verine turned so that she was fully facing the smaller female, staring up into her eyes. Her mouth quirked up slightly, her head shaking with the motion of polite refusal. She was still too flustered to speak, at least to Deyanira.
And then. Tingles. All over.
Good tingles.
Comforting tingles.
Tingles from... Deyanira.
As Verine became fully aware of what Deyanira was doing, a shaky laugh bubbled out of her lips. She was uncomfortable, because as much as she didn't want to admit it, she actually, really, really liked... The feeling of Deyanira stroking her pelt. Okay what the hell is she trying to accomplish? Whats her motive?
Her thoughts were cut off as Deyanira spoke again, voice soft and gentle as her tail on Verines back. It was a nice thing to hear. The warriors voice was... Pleasurable to her eardrums, at least when it was soft and silky like that. Sincere, not filled with false appraisal.
"As are you, Deyanira. Thank you though." She smiled, pushing herself up on her paws, smiling softly.
Wow. Deyanira had actually smothered all the nerves. What an odd thing to admit.
Still, content as she was right now, she still wanted Cass next to her. Well, if things kept going like they were going now, she'd always want Cassiel next to her. (;3)
Kahlua too... What a little sweetheart... The thought of the little pup brought on a huge grin, spreading across her face so quickly she had to look down to hide it.
She shouldn't smile at a funeral.
So, she let her face fall, nodding gently at Deyanira once before turning to look at Mave again.
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:00 pm

Deyanira stopped running her tail along Verine's spine when the multi-coloured fae sat up and stood. The white-silver fae nodded her thanks at the returned compliment and then followed Verine's gaze to the Alpha and Sirius. She sat next to her acquaintance and relaxed her pelt, no longer able to hear Winter's ravenous laughter tearing at her auds.
The fae stayed in silence and looked behind her over the still surface of the lake. How could she have interrupted such a thing. She had tried to taint such beauty with purposed death. I am selfish she told herself, glaring at her paws. She would have left Verine here to cry, over yet another body. She would have allowed Maverick to find her soaked, cold body on the shore, and to have Dukane see her die where he had saved here not long ago.
The fae shook her head, the summer head had dried her coat and now it shimmered with new cleanliness, but she had taken no notice for once, of her vanity. She looked around and saw the wolves, slowly mingling, but also staying hushed in respect for the fallen. She could have been one of them, she could have joined her friend in his act of stopping breath from leaving his body.
She shook her head solemnly, “Shadow was my best friend.” she whispered, whining gently in mourning and lowering herself to the earth. Deya would not allow herself to cry anymore, she wasn't sure she could, even if she tried. The fae lay her cranium on her paws and stared up at Verine, a melancholy smile lifting the corners of her lips.

Addressed: - Mentioned: - Notes: -
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlua Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:08 pm

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 5 2a7iwj6
- From the Main Den

Kahlua loped into the new area. It was pretty, lots of trees with a particularly colorful one with red leaves. And the lake! Kahlua stared at it wondering just how many fishies were in there. However she was quickly distracted from the lake by the tension in the air. There were several wolves standing around and everyone seemed sad or solemn at least. Suddenly she was getting scared again. Her eyes scanned the wolves until she spotted Verine near the treeline. Kahlua rushed over to her; there was another wolf near her but Kahlua laid down on Verine's other side.

(( Ugh, teeny post, sorry. .__. ))
Kahlua
Kahlua

Character sheet
Name: Kahlua

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:47 am

As Jeamesero sat there staring to nowhere, he perked his ears a bit startled to the sound of a voice. Turning his head to look at Bright Fang he simply nodded to her answer, wagging the black tip of his tail, inviting her. "Of course you can.", he responded to her, smiling. He still felt grief, guilt, tension, but he was a bit more at ease now; he felt better.
That was, until he saw a very familiar female appear; the Warrior Verine. He wanted to get up an greet her, inform her about the bad news, but sat back down with fear as she yelled at Maverick about the whole situation.
She asked Maverick who had done this terrible thing, she demanded Mave to tell her. Jeamesero felt scared of her attitude, so he sat back down and bit his lip, his ears pressed against his skull, his chestnut brown eyes sober.
He wanted to comfort her because sh seemed so sad, so angry. He could understand why, but he was afraid, no, terrified, that she would rip him apart if she would find out what had happened while she had been gone.

As he eyed the female who got accompanied by Deyanira, Jeamesero's eyes fell on a small beautiful pup bouncing over to Verine. She seemed scared. "What a cutie.", he thought, but his expression didn't change; grief, guilt, tension, sadness. He didn't feel anything else as he looked at the kid. So instead he looked at the sky, feeling tears starting to well in his eyes again.
"I'm useless, I'm no good for nothing... Why haven't they chased me off yet? I don't deserve to be here, to stay here. Why am I still here...? No one likes me anymore, everyone hates me for what I've done..."
Well, that wasn't exactly true. There was Bright Fang who sat next to him, who had helped him and who had stood by his side all this time even while she knew about his deeds. He was glad she was around. They were both different from the others, both in a different way but they were, and together they were normal. Jeamesero's thinking wasn't really logical but to him it was, at the moment.
He looked at the female, wondering why she was still here with him, why she wasn't with the others.
"Hey Bright. Why do you sit with me and talk to me? I don't deserve that... I've killed a wolf... So, why?"
"Maybe she wants to be my friend. Maybe we can become great friends. Maybe I can tell her my biggest secret no one knows... I've been wanting to tell my friends in this pack for a while now, but now I'm not their friend anymore..."

Addressed: Bright Fang Mentioned: Verine, Maverick, Deyanira, Kahlua Word Count: Dunno Notes: Jea feels so sad~

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:25 am

Bright Fang watched as a new wolf arrived at the lake and had a whole 'moment'. Suddenly her ears pivoted to Jeames who asked her a reasonable question. "Well Jeames I enjoy talking to you. And you do deserve it. The wolf that killed was not you, it was the demon. And why you say? Because I killed a wolf too. Well actually more than one, my family to be exact. They abused me they hated me. My brother tried killing me but I beat him and my mother and my father.I put an end to it. So you deserve friends more than I. Bright finished bowing her head ears pressed against her skull only for a moment though. She didn't want to be upset for herself.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:51 pm

“Shadow was my best friend.”
At the soft voice of Deyanira, Verine grimaced. After all, who better than she knew what it was like to lose the few that you did care about?
She doubted many understood.
"Perhaps..." Verine paused, glancing down at Deyanira with a sad, lop-sided grin. "I could be a friend? I understand I wouldn't be able to replace Shadow, but... I suppose I could've been kinder to you upon our first meeting as well. You'll have to forgive me for that." Her ears flattened uncomfortably for just a moment, before perking back up again.
And then a comforting pressure. A warm little source of heat on her side.
A pup.

Smiling gently, Verine brought her nose over to Kahlua, licking behind her ears once more as she nuzzled the little darling. Hoping to comfort her, Verine pulled her tail to wrap around Kahluas other side, tucking her in as though it was a blanket.
"Look who made it here all by herself, brave little pup." Playfully, she nipped at Kahluas ears, trying to soothe all the nerves and chase away the clear fear that was in the little pups scared eyes. It only made sense she was scared, surrounded by all this depressing content that she probably didn't understand. Poor thing...
Verine didn't quite want to admit it, but she wanted to adopt Kahlua as her own. Maybe it was the fact that she had lost her own pups, or maybe it was simply because Kahlua was so adorable, but Verine couldn't deny the strong urge to sweep the little pup off to a happy place where she and Cass could live together.
Maybe with even more pups... (;3)

(SORRY ITS NOT AS GREAT AS I WANTED.)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:06 pm

Cassiel loped in, and looked confusedly around at the gathering of wolves. Some faces he recognized, others he did not, but they all seemed to have one thing in common; a somber expression. Well. That can't be good. Cass looked over all the details, until he froze. His eyes locked on to three evenly placed holes in the ground. Graves. He approached the graves slowly, preparing himself for what he might see.

A large, muscly brown male. A small, androgynous black body, which upon further inspection turned out to be male. And the large, dark body of a warrior. Shadow. He swallowed. Three wolves, dead. And he only knew one of them. What had happened while they were gone?

He looked around for Maverick, although before he could find him, he noticed Verine, Kahlua, and Deyanira sitting by each other. Huh. That's odd. He thought Deyanira and Verine weren't fond of each other, but hey. Relationships change. He made his way over to the three females, and once he got there, dipped his head in greeting. He turned to Verine.
"Verine," he murmured, settling down beside her (and making room for Kahlua in the middle),"do you... know what happened? While we were gone?"

OOC: I'M SORRY IT'S BAD IT'S THERE IT'S A CATCH UP POST IT'S DONE
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:25 pm

Allaya regarded the pup with a short nod, the fae wasn't overly fond of such creatures, but she would not be rude to Verine's.. daughter? The fae shook it off and smiled, “Hello, young one. I am Deyanira.” she said, lowering herself down further, to her stomach. Verine asked if they would like to be friends and Deyanira closed her eyes and nodded once, slowly. “I would appreciate your friendship, Verine. Thank you.”
One more wolf arrived, a black male whom reminded her of Shadow. He'd been at the pasture before they'd kill the dog. “For one of them, I never knew his name, Jeamesero went temporarily insane and killed him, then attempted the same for me.” she nodded cutly to her spine, there was still a mixture of herbs on it from Caro's tending. “Then Shadow,” she paused to swallow before speaking on about him, “Shadow went rabid, he killed Hatsune against his own mind and Dukane killed him,” her voice shooke, “Dukane saved him.” she whispered harshly, the chocolate and caramel male wouldn't want her spreading the truth now, would they? She looked at the brown wolf across the clearing. He didn't love her, he'd killed Shadow in front of her and told her to go and get the herbs to save him. She finally realized his actions, but only in the worst of ways. He'd used her. The fae began to bristle and turned down her eyes to Verine. “He killed Shadow and then he rejected my love, after claiming his own affections towards me. That is the kind of wolf Dukane is. That is the kind of wolf who saves himself from his actions by saying it was for the better.” she allowed her vision to blur and aimed her muzzle at the earth as a solitary tear departed from each blue-silver orb.
“My apologies, that is only him in my opinion. He's a flirt and a liar.” she was sure it was loud enough for Dukane to hear, as well as Verine and Cassiel.

Addressed: Kahlua, Verine, Cassiel, Kind of Dukane? Mentioned: Duke, Shadow Notes: -
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:27 pm

(Just gonna keep roleplaying until Mave announces Cass and Verin's promotion x3)

Mave noticed Cass, Verine, and a pup show up from the brush. Veri instantly became very upset, Cass concerned, and the pup scared and confused. He approached Verine and Cassiel, then said,

"I'd like for the two of you to come sit with Sirius and I throughout the funeral. This cute little pup can stay with Deya."
He looked down at the pup and smiled. He wished he could have some of his own. The alpha looked back up at the couple and nodded approvingly.
"Follow me."
Maverick went back up to the top of the ledge where Sirius was, and looked over at the three graves. He nodded towards Jeames, Bright, and Kiokkia in thanks. Turning to the rest of the pack, Mave announced,
"Everyone, please settle down and remain silent. The funeral will start momentarily."

Addressed: Cass, Verine, the pack
Mentioned: Sirius, Jeames, Kiokkia, Bright, Kahlua, Deya

(SSSSIIIIIRRRRIIIUUUUUSSSS)
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:21 pm

Verine noticed Cassiels appearance right away, her eyes following after him to wait for his reaction. She wanted to go up to him, but she had Kahlua to worry about... Not to mention that he didn't really seem to need her.
Oh. He handled it much better than she did.
Pulling Kahlua closer into her side, Verine forced a weak smile at her mate as he approached, laying down on the other side of her and Kahlua.
"do you... know what happened? While we were gone?" Tragedy...
She opened her mouth, but Deyanira started explaining before she did, going into much more detail than she could've hoped.

“He killed Shadow and then he rejected my love, after claiming his own affections towards me. That is the kind of wolf Dukane is. That is the kind of wolf who saves himself from his actions by saying it was for the better.”
Curiously, Verine glanced at the female. A flirt and a liar huh? Good to know...
She said nothing to this, instead just flicking her ears to acknowledge that she heard and understood, brushing off her apology.

"Mave, hello." She greeted the alpha softly, before listening to him speak.
"I'd like for the two of you to come sit with Sirius and I throughout the funeral. This cute little pup can stay with Deya." But I don't want to leave her with Deya... I want to keep her forever...
She said nothing though, nodding her consent to the alpha before licking Kahlua once more, then nudging Cass so he would get up and she could walk with him.

(Blech sorry._.)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:20 pm

Deyanira nodded when Maverick came over and asked Verine to accompany him, she smiled reassuringly at Verine and moved a bit closer to Lua. “We're going to say goodbye to the wolves now, and then Verine will be back.” her voice was soothing, motherly, but it was only her duty to care for the pup until Verine returned.
Deya nodded solemnly to Maverick, and then moved her eyes to Sirius, waiting for the funeral to finally take place. She smiled down at the pup again, and then returned her gaze to the elder. She'd have to hold herself together this time. A sigh of determination escaped her and she clouded her eyes to hide the pain that was settling within her.
A lump in her throat began to rise and threaten to become tears, but she swallowed it down and looked up to avoid crying again. She looked forth again, all emotion becoming anger. Clouding her judgement. She held her fur down from bristling, she'd lost everything at the mercy of a brute who had claimed to love her. Maybe it was all a scheme. The fae glared at Dukane and felt the lump in her throat sink to her stomach. A fire started in her eyes, blue ice becoming a blue flame. You've taken everything. she thought towards the male. Her tail wraping itself around her paws to remind her to stay seating. She looked down at her paws to hide a grin. All I will dream of, Dukane, she moved her eyes up once more, is the day that you will die at the mercy of another. I will always wish to be that wolf. she contained her thoughts, but her eyes burned into Dukane's pelt, his throat was the area of concentration. There's always room for another grave. she sparked inwardly.

Addressed: Lua Mentioned: Verine, Dukane Notes: -
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:32 pm

Caro:

With the silence surrounding him, he then allowed himself to pull the slightest bit forward. His lean chest skimmed the ground in his slither, as he stalked forward.
Then he paused.
Concentration took hold, a movement of wolves suddenly occurred.

A few took seat next to Maverick, and Caro stiffened, body rigid and tensed.
Then another step.
From there he slunk down again, only a few feet from his original spot. Luckily, the sun was not directed into his pupils, so he could easily glance around, and view the world. From here he felt crowded, but he swallowed it down, and forced himself to remain idle.

Then he saw it.
A pup.
But not just any pup.
An orphaned one.

Something bled within him.
It hurt.
Badly.
His observance was obvious, eyes fixed so tightly, and so keenly that he almost looked as if he had never seen a pup before. His heart beat faster, especially when he was able to take in her full size.
Small.

Then he remembered Raven.
He remembered the snow.
The cold.
The pain.
Then finally, his mother.
His lips quivered, and he glared elsewhere, ripping his gaze away. His digits spread open as he ran them through the soil, in his aggravated attempt to push away his memories.
Oh but they stung.

Ears flattened and he then resulted to retreated the few steps he had, a strange distant look entered his eyes.
His mother.
He only saw her.
And he felt his anger, and he felt his hatred.
Caro
Caro

Character sheet
Name: Caro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlua Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:59 pm

Kahlua was happy laying between Verine and Cassiel. She was still unsure of this new wolf Verine had been talking to but it didn't matter to the little pup at the moment. Her tail would wag happily every time Verine leaned down and licked her. Is this what is was like to have parents? She really didn't know. She had never remembered her parents, she didn't even remember the accident that caused her to forget. As far as she knew she never actually had parents. She was just there, in that field where she woke up.

To her, that was the beginning of her life. But now ... She liked this feeling. Feeling loved. Having someone to care for her. She had been trying to take care of herself for as long as she could remember and it was tiring. She didn't want to have to worry about finding food or a place to sleep. She just wanted to play; to chase butterflies and leaves and play with other pups. Perhaps she would be able to now, if she stayed here. She still tried to keep up the appearance that she was tough. That she could take care of herself, but it really wasn't true.

She was jerked out of her thoughts when a large, black wolf came over. He spoke to her friends and her ears perked when she was mentioned. This wolf wanted Verine and Cassiel to go with him. She jumped to her feet, eager to go as well, but her ears fell when he said she was to stay with the wolf, who introduced herself as Deyanira, that had been talking with Verine. Kahlua didn't want to stay with her though. She liked Verine and was the only one the pup really felt comfortable with. However, she was surrounded by strange wolves and the fear-inducing scent was still around so she was still too afraid to go anywhere else. She just laid down where she was and kept her eyes on Verine and Cassiel.
Kahlua
Kahlua

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:57 am

Maverick wrote:
(SSSSIIIIIRRRRIIIUUUUUSSSS)
I heeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaarrrrrrrr YA Mave XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:00 am

(So it begins...)

Seeing that everyone has settled down, with the exception of Maverick and two other wolves, Sirius dipped his head at the pair coming to sit with him and Maverick. He looked up at the sky, the sun had completely set a while ago and the moon glimmers brightly. The time has come, but before that the old wolf turns around to face everyone that are present; including Shadow, Hatsune and Hati.
"Welcome everyone... I thank you from the depths of my heart...as well as the three wolves buried next to me...for coming to this gathering. Before I start, allow me to summon the souls above." Sirius turns around facing the lake as he looked at the night sky.
"I may not be one of the Southern Lights. I, Sirius Wolf Star ask for the presence of my Ancestors..." he prayed out loud. Sirius took a deep breath and howled out to the blank night sky. His howl was a calling using a unique set of tones. As if on cue, the stars start to appear one by one shining brightly in response. More and more continued to appear until the sky was filled with the stars.

Sirius' eyes read through the glimmering sky, he dipped his head in respect for the stars' presence. The old wolf turns back to face the wolves of Riadven Pack, taking a deep breath before starting.
"We are gathered here today, to send off three precious souls from our lands. To join their passed loved ones and ancestors in the night sky. These wolves were known as Shadow, Hatsune and Hati." Sirius showed the wolves which grave as whose respectively. "What happened was a tragedy, these wolves had fallen during a terrible storm which happened not too long ago. Shadow lost his consciousness to an incurable diesease, Hatsune's life drifted away trying to save Shadow, and Hati died as well in the storm." he continued.

Sirius took a few moments in silence, his ears flickered as if trying to hear something. A faint smile appeared on the elder's face as he opened his eyes, the old wolf studied all the emotions that are displayed on the wolves' faces.
"Alright... Enough of the sadness and grief, I do not mean by feeling happy. But I want all of us to remember the great times we had with these three wolves. Many say that funerals were full of sorrow, but it's because they do not know the true meaning of this gathering." he continued.

"Shadow, a wolf who held his place as Lead Warrior, was a strong wolf whose loyalty to the pack can never be doubted. A worthy soul which he possesses is welcomed to become a part of this night sky. For each star belongs to a wolf's soul, who is remembered forever in the hearts of its loved ones."

"Hatsune, although shy he shows great kindness towards his friends and family. In his final moments, this wolf displays courage to face his fears to venture out and find his pack friend even though the storm terrified him so. A caring  soul like Hatsune's is always welcomed as a beautiful light in the sky."

"Hati, though I never got the chance to speak with him in depth. But deep inside I can see that he is a fearless leader as he was in his former pack. Willing to do what's best for others especially his family. A noble soul indeed, therefore he has earned a place to rest with many other good-hearted souls."

Sirius finished his description of all three wolves. With a prideful heart, the old wolf looks up to the skies. A slight breeze blew pass the wolves, Sirius took it as a gesture of his Ancestors. Sirius turns his head against the wind, taking in the gentle currents through his fur. His ears flickered once more, this time something did spoke to him. It was his deceased brother, Alayus.

'I heard your calling, Sirius...Do not worry, the three wolves will join us when their souls are reborned as stars. You've done well, my brother. Now send them off with a memorable howl to us...'

Sirius heard the voice within his head, though hard to believe but his kind knows what they mean. The old wolf looks over to the Riadven wolves as he directs the funeral to a close. "If any of you would like to say a few words to them, feel free to speak out loud. We are all looking forward to what you will say..." The old wolf gave the wolves a few moments to speak.
"Now then let us send them off with a howl, with full resolve that they are forever in peace." Sirius announced before looking back at the night sky whilst facing the lake.

Sirius took a deep breath and released a loud yet deep howl. He lead the howling as the others joined in. "May you souls be guided by the stars above..." Sirius howled towards the sky. As the session ended, three new shimmers appeared in the sky. Right next to the full moon, there are the newborn stars. 'Farewell Shadow, Hatsune and Hati. I wish for your happiness in your next lives. For your current one will be remembered deep within our hearts...Forever...' Sirius prayed to the three wolves who have now become memorable stars.

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 5 1397188855221292

- Addressed: Ancestors, Alayus, Entire Pack -
- Mentioned: Shadow, Hati, Hatsune, Maverick, Verine, Cassiel -
- Notes: Farewell to 3 of our beloved wolves T^T -

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:01 pm

Jeamesero listened to Bright Fang as she explained him why, but all Jeamesero could do was shake his head in disbelief, his chestnut brown eyes watery from new upcoming tears. He looked at her, trying to keep himself from crying as he searched for words to address her with.
‘’I don’t think you’re right; you do deserve friends more than I do, because you killed for a good reason, you tried to protect yourself. I killed without a reason… It was some sort of demon deep inside me, but if you look logically at it I guess it was me who killed all along… You deserve friends way more than I do, Bright. I swear this.’’, he said, trying to look her in her eyes, but the sadness of everything that had happened over the past hours came back to him again.
A few tears rolled down his face, and once the first few came, more came, and he couldn’t stop it anymore. He tried to hide his sadness, his outburst of tears, but he as sure Bright Fang had already seen it.

Jeamesero watched as Maverick asked for Verine and Cassiel to sit with him and Sirius during the funeral. Jeamesero began to feel a bit lightheaded; the funeral was really going to begin anytime soon now. Jeamesero had never witnessed a funeral; he felt nervous, scared.
Once the four main wolves of this funeral were in place Maverick announced it was time for them all to say goodbye to the died wolves. Jeamesero swallowed and wrapped his fluffy tail around himself like he wanted it to protect him.
He glared at te four as his mind stayed with the three died wolves, completely drowned in his own thoughts. He barely listened to Sirius as he spoke, giving a whole speech. Jeamesero didn’t like long speeches; he wanted everything to be done quickly, as soon as possible, so that they could say goodbye and move on with their lives. He hated goodbyes so much…
When Sirius asked if some wolves wanted to speak and say something about the died ones, Jeamesero felt like getting up and pour out his heart to everyone, but he didn’t know what to say and he felt like he would look really awkward if he got up and said anything. What was there to say? Nothing, right? But still, he had to say something, he needed to.
Before Sirius could continue the Hudson Bay wolf got to his paws, clearing his throat. He felt awkward for doing this, he felt watched, like everyone was staring at him, waiting for him to say something. He just had to say something, do something. He felt like he really needed to, and so he would.

‘’I would like to say something…’’, he mumbled and he sighed, closing his eyes as he bit his lips, looking for words. Where to start, what to say…? ‘’…Each wolf… each of these three were unique in their own way. They were great wolves, strong, loyal, in their very own way.
I’ve known Shadow the longest of all, he was a very stubborn wolf, but indeed loyal and strong, and kind when there was a chance to be kind… We’ve fought and never really had the chance to fully talk all day long, but I considered him as my friend, one of my best friends… It’s so terrible to see him go like this, he didn’t deserve to die like this, but I guess there was no other way for him to go…
Hatsune was very kind and caring, I already knew it from the start by looking in his eyes, even before I really got a chance to meet him in personal. He was scared, he was frightened by all of us, but in the end he showed bravery and died as a hero, I want to say that I’m really proud of him and that his death wasn’t in vain…
And at last there’s Hati, who I never really got to meet. He came to this pack together with Sirius, after they met on their way here. He was a kind and loyal wolf, strong and as Sirius said he would have been a great and fearless leader for his old pack. I wish I could have gotten a chance to really meet him and maybe become his friend, because I’m sure he would have been a friend to all of us… I’m truly sorry Hati, I’m truly sorry for doing this horrible thing to you, you didn’t deserve it… I… I…’’

Jeamesero fell silent, tears now streaming down his face like he had left open a water tap. He bit his lip till he could taste his own blood. He couldn’t do this anymore, he couldn’t say anything anymore. What else was there to say? He was truly sorry about Hati’s death, because he had caused it, and now everyone knew, and he felt terrible about it and it was just all too much all of a sudden.
‘’We… I’m sure we will miss these three wolves… I’m sure I will miss them…’’, he continued, taking a deep breath and trying to keep his voice from cracking. His body shivered, the tears kept coming. ‘’I will miss you all… I… I’m sorry… so sorry… I will miss you… I love you…’’
Jeamesero sobbed and took a step back, collapsing to the ground and landing onto his belly back next to Bright Fang. He hid his face behind his paws and kept sobbing, wishing it was all over, wishing there didn’t have to be pain and sorrow anymore.
How could he have done this terrible thing? How could he? Everyone hated him now, everyone except for Bright Fang, but then again, everyone else did. He was now an Omega, an outcast. Going from Beta to Omega; only a stupid murderous fool like Jeamesero could make such a thing happen to himself. He hated himself.
He heard Sirius howl to mark the end of the funeral but his mind was somewhere else; he couldn’t process it all anymore, he was too much in shock and too sad to even show his wet teary face. He felt stupid, he was ashamed of himself. So ashamed.

Addressed: Bright Fang, everyone? Mentioned: Verine, Cassiel, Maverick, Sirius, Hati, Hatsune, Shadow Word Count: 1043, woot! Notes: Jea said something, finally

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:50 pm

Bright fang frowned lightly at his reply. It was most definitely not his fault that a wolf is dead. It was a demon that possesed his mind and body pushing him aside that may still linger. She wasn't afraid though, as much danger she could be in at any second she wasn't afraid. Suddenly he began to cry. She wanted to comfort him but the funeral started and he had stepped up to speak. He then ended up sobbing half way through. Poor Jeames. As he returned from speaking he lay next to bright she smiled "that was nice Jeames. I'm sure they will forgive you. I do even though I don't know these wolves." bright lay next to Jeames pressing her fur lightly to his side hoping to calm Jeames down a bit. She rested her head on her paws near Jeames.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:34 pm

“For one of them, I never knew his name, Jeamesero went temporarily insane and killed him, then attempted the same for me.” Cassiel nodded. He's heard about Jeames's psychological issues before, how he has these random... violent streaks, for lack of a better term, and he lashed out at others wildly. Cassiel has never witnessed it himself, but if Jeames's psychotic break was enough to kill a wolf, it was best to leave it that way.“Then Shadow, Shadow went rabid, he killed Hatsune against his own mind and Dukane killed him,” she had said. Hatsune? He looked back at the graves. Hatsune was there. Which grave, he was unsure, but Hatsune was definitely there. Hatsune. A wolf with a life. A pulse, a scent, a body. A range of emotions, a plethora of memories. Experiences that will never be experienced and processed the same exact way as they were for him. But... that's all gone now. No one wolf will ever have the same scent, the same pace of heart, the same memories or the same emotions that Hatsune had. Cassiel looked at his paws, solemnly. Death was always a tragedy, even if he didn't know the victim.

But... Shadow. Cassiel never really talked to Shadow, he'd only seen the wolf around, but now he'd never get the chance to talk to him. Never get the chance to assess him, to understand him to at least some degree. Crap. There he goes again, over-thinking everything. He sighed, and tuned back into what Deyanira was saying.
“He killed Shadow and then he rejected my love, after claiming his own affections towards me. That is the kind of wolf Dukane is. That is the kind of wolf who saves himself from his actions by saying it was for the better.”

Jeez. Harsh. He glanced over at the beefy brown wolf. He was still a bit... annoyed, by him. Why? Well. Jealousy's a pretty powerful thing. “My apologies, that is only him in my opinion. He's a flirt and a liar.” A flirt and a liar, eh? Huh. Well, Cass was right to be standoffish around him then. Nice to know his jealousy was justified.

His ears twitched, and he turned to face Maverick approaching them.
"I'd like for the two of you to come sit with Sirius and I throughout the funeral. This cute little pup can stay with Deya." Cassiel nodded in response to the Alpha, pushing himself up off the ground and giving his coat a light shake. He looked back at Deyanira and saying, "Thank you for filling me in. Apologies for leaving so abruptly, but... uh, yeah. See you." He turned to follow Maverick and Verine, settling down next to his mate and putting on a grave (pun unintended) face for the funeral.

Sirius said some things, Jeamesero said some things, all very standard for a funeral. That didn't mean Cassiel stayed stoic throughout the whole thing. During Jeames's speech, his eyes did begin to water a bit, although he thought he did a good job of keeping the tears from slipping down his cheeks. There could be an in-depth explanation towards Cassiel's fear towards showing any and all emotional vulnerability, although that's saved for a later date.
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:33 pm

Mave listened to Sirius and several others when they spoke about Hatsune, Hati and Shadow. He felt sad; why had they left so soon?
Rising to his paws, the alpha went over to the edge next to Sirius and gave the pack the announcement of their lifetimes.

"Everyone, I need to speak." He began with a flicker of his tail.
"With lots of thinking, I believe it's time for me to retire as the alpha male in this pack. Yes, I will be leaving the Riadven lands. I am ready for a new chapter in my life."
Tears began to form in his eyes, but they didn't leave.
"I will miss all of you, and I mean all of you. You have all shaped me in a way that without you all, I wouldn't have been the wolf I am today. Without all of you, Riadven Pack would have never existed. We would all still be lone wolves, running freely in these lands and possibly running into the other pack. I will be departing in several moments, though I am not disbanding the pack. Cassiel and Verine..."
Maverick looked towards the couple and motioned them forward. He turned back to the rest of the pack before his continued.
"Cassiel and Verine will be the new alphas. I'm putting them fully in charge. They are now the bosses of you; you do as they say. I may visit from time to time, but, the fate of the Riadven Pack lies in their paws."

Addressed: Cassiel and Verine (kinda), the pack
Mentioned: Sirius, Shadow, Hati, Hatsune, the pack

(Poopy but I felt that I needed to get this posted)
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wjinry Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:14 pm

"I will miss all of you, and I mean all of you. You have all shaped me in a way that without you all, I wouldn't have been the wolf I am today. Without all of you, Riadven Pack would have never existed. We would all still be lone wolves, running freely in these lands and possibly running into the other pack. I will be departing in several moments, though I am not disbanding the pack. Cassiel and Verine..."

The words sunk into Wjinry's mind as she slowly creeped up towards the lake, where the couple and..Their child(?) had trotted off to. She huddled behind a bush, listening carefully to what appears to be the old alpha retiring. She stay quiet and hung her head down, absolutely not wanting for someone to notice her. Surprisingly, It wasn't for her own good. There was a funeral and the alpha was leaving. Her jumping in and being who she was would have caused chaos in an important moment. She know how packs acted when a new member came by, One side would threaten her and protect the pack, the other would be helpful and try to invite them in. This pack didn't need that kind of commotion. Yet still she continued to listen and spectate. Wjinry began to scan the crowd through a small opening in the thick forest, a lot like a peephole. The sun got in her eye and a small layer of water coated her optics. She ignored the mild burn and scanned the crowd, looking for any familiar faces. Perhaps the couple she saw earlier? Ah, Yes. There they were. The alpha had just motioned towards them.

"Cassiel and Verine will be the new alphas. I'm putting them fully in charge. They are now the bosses of you; you do as they say. I may visit from time to time, but, the fate of the Riadven Pack lies in their paws."

Oh dam! Her young mind immediately thought as the former Alpha gave them a new tier. They must be the betas. Well, Former. She looked through the peephole and stared intently at the two. Interesting. The misses seems to appear slightly round. Not quite ripe, but she started to show a bit. Still a few more weeks. She's preggo. So that means that the little thing next to her isn't hers, right? Of Course I'm right.  She turned her attention to the small black pup residing next to another female, whom was white pelted. Hm, Odd. Her mind smacked back to herself. You. You You You, You gotta focus on yourself. Don't disturb them, just walk off. Confront them at the den you saw. Walk. Away. She huffed and sighed quietly, and turned away from the pack with the sound of the rustle of leaves and the snap of a few twigs. She started to walk slowly, perhaps someone might see a flash of white as she escaped into the brush. If they did, They'd have to catch her. As soon as she was a bit away she broke into a trot. Then a run. Then a gallop. Then a sprint. She wondered if they could hear her, she wasn't so far.

But who cares. She certainly didn't.

542 Words
Addressed No One
Mentioned like a lot of people
Song playing is idfk
Notes are titty sprinkles
- To Summer Meadows if Someone Dudn't interact with her -
Wjinry
Wjinry

Character sheet
Name: Wjinry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:33 pm

It was upon the final words of Sirius' farewell that Deyanira looked away from the elder. She had lost Shadow, she had lost Dukane, she had nothing left to lose. All of her anger disappeared to be replaced by a final hollowness that seemed almost comforting, she had nothing to lose and wanted nothing to gain.
It was after a few moments of silence that Maverick stepped forth and began to spoke. Panic settled in Deyanira, she had the pack to lose, what if-- Her panic disbanded as Maverick appointed new alphas. Deya smiled proudly at Verine and nodded her silent congratulations to both of them. After Maverick had finished speaking, Deyanira looked at Kahlua for a moment before trotting forth to congratulate the new promotees.
“Verine, Cassiel, my alphas. Congratulations.” she lowered her head respectfully and turned back to the mates, but avoided their eyes. “What will your first order of business be?” her silver-blue observers turned to Maverick, “I hold you in the highest respects, Maverick, and I will always have you to thank for allowing me to call Riadven my home.” she nudged the male gently and smiled, “I know you won't depart immediately, but I wish you well when you do.” Her gaze turned to Verine and Cassiel again, waiting for their answer.

Addressed: Verine, Cassiel, Maverick Mentioned: Kahlua Notes: EYYY MY BBS ARE ALPHAS
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:22 pm

Get it together, Veri get it together...
Tears welled up in her eyes as everyone spoke, though they didn't quite roll down her cheeks.
She didn't want to be a sobbing mess in front of everyone. Why did Mave make us come up here...?
Almost immediately after she thought it, Mave stepped forward and began speaking, voice shaking. Slightly.
"With lots of thinking, I believe it's time for me to retire as the alpha male in this pack. Yes, I will be leaving the Riadven lands. I am ready for a new chapter in my life." Mave no...
As he continued to speak, the tears finally began to slip down her cheekbones, dropping down into the dirt she stood on. Puffs of dust rose up, almost as though the earth was steaming in response to her sadness.
Why is he doing this...?
As Maverick motioned for her and Cassiel to step forward, a sense of dread took up residence in her chest, throat constricting uncomfortably. Please don't...
This cant be happening...
Stiffening, Verine stood rigidly locked in place, lips squeezed shut as she stared past Mave, past the wolves, past the trees to look at a small, insignificant leaf, drifting through the air.
Her heart stopped, all noise softening down to a dull thud that drummed in her ears.
The leaf was snatched up by a bird, taken up into the trees.
Never to be seen again.
This is too fast... I. I cant...

Soon her ears began to ring, vision brightening as she focused in on Deyanira moving towards her, a congratulatory smile spreading across her face.
Her voice was drastically slowed down, lids dropping in slow motion every time she blinked. Her voice was exaggerated, deep. Like a males.
Why did he choose us...?
It all suddenly came rushing back, and Deyanira was speaking again. Questioning them. Order of business...?
Verine flattened her ears, stepping closer to Cass and pressing her body against his. She wanted to whine. And hide. Run away for a while with Cassiel and Kahlua.
But she couldn't.
She was alpha now.
After a moment, she pulled away, raising her head and offering a meek smile to Deyanira, before turning to Maverick.
"I'll miss you, Mave." She murmured, voice shaking slightly. She leaned forward, gently pressing her nose against his cheek, before pulling back to smile at him and sit next to Cass.

(Horrendous T^T)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlua Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:15 pm

The little pup kept her eyes on her friends while some of the other wolves started speaking. It had nothing to do with her so she didn't pay any attention. She could see Verine was upset and she didn't like it. Kahlua's ears flattened even more and they nearly disappeared into the fur on her head as the adult she was supposed to stay near left to join the others. Fear rushed through her again. She really didn't like being left alone, especially when she was surrounded by wolves she didn't know. She shivered slightly as she watched the wolves around her cautiously.

She couldn't take it any longer. Lua dashed forward, weaved quickly through the other wolves and wiggled herself underneath Verine and settled between her front paws. That was better. She felt much better being surrounded by the fur and warmth of Verine. She snuggled closer to Verine so she was mostly out of sight and out of the way. She didn't know how much longer they were going to talk for but she didn't want to be alone during it. She gently nuzzled Veri's leg then lifted her head lifted so she was looking up at Verine's chin since it was all she could see.
Kahlua
Kahlua

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:51 pm

After everyone had had their chance to say something about these three poor wolves who had died, Jeamesero sniffed away his tears, but the sad feeling remained; he. Felt. So. Guilty. He had never felt this horrible in his life.
The funeral was over now and Jeamesero guessed it was time for them to head back. he sat back up and sniffed once more, glancing at all the wolves in silence until Maverick suddenly got up and started speaking, announcing he was leaving the pack.
Everything he said, hearing this was quite a shock. Maverick was leaving? He couldn’t believe it! Why? Was it his fault? Jeamesero felt horrible, he felt even more guilty. Maverick couldn’t leave, not now, not today after this funeral, after Jeamesero had been such a bad member and friend. No, not now.
Jeamesero wanted to get up and tell him goodbye, or better, beg him not to leave. But he was afraid, afraid that Maverick would hate him for what he had done. He was still so terrified. The Hudson Bay wolf took a deep breath and forced himself onto is paws, making his way over to Maverick.
To make things even worse, Deyanira had also gotten up to talk to Maverick and tell him goodbye. Jeamesero swallowed, his steps slowing down, but with his ears pressed against his skull he finally made it to the two wolves after a few minutes of hesitating.

‘’Mave…’’, he began, swallowing again. He closed his eyes and took another deep breath, trying to control himself, but the tears ad already started to flow again. ‘’Please don’t go… please.’’
His voice was only a whisper, hoarse, his throat dry. How hard Jeamesero tried to swallow, it only hurt his mouth like sandpaper was going through it. ‘’We will really miss you… I will really miss you. I…’’, he said but he stopped, shutting his mouth. He tried to stop more tears from falling, but they kept coming. ‘’…I’m so sorry for what happened. I’m a horrible Beta, I know. I deserve to be demoted… I will really miss you Mave, you were a great Alpha.’’
Jeamesero stepped forward and rested his head on Maverick’s shoulder, closing his eyes, tears streaming down his face. He had finally accepted the fact that the Alpha would leave, and that there were new Alphas now which Jeamesero had to listen to from now on.
‘’And you are good-looking as well…’’, the male whispered after the silence, opening his eyes again and pulling his head back. He looked at Maverick and winked, a slight weak smile on his face for only a moment before he stared at his paws and took a few steps back, sighing. ‘’Goodbye, Mave… Good luck.’’

Addressed: Maverick Mentioned: Hati, Hatsune, Shadow, Deyanira, Cassiel and Verine (sort of) Word Count: 456 Notes: GAYNESS :D

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:54 pm

Cassiel's eyes widened at Maverick's declaration. He was leaving. Maverick, the founder of this quaint little pack, was leaving. More importantly, he was leaving Cass and Verine in charge. Why them? Why make them alphas? Cassiel didn't know the first thing about leadership. He felt his heart begin to pound. He glanced up at Maverick, then over at the graves, then back at Verine. So much was happening in the span of two days. Three wolves are dead, Maverick is leaving, Verine is his lifelong partner, and he's now the co-alpha of the entire pack. He swallowed nervously, before looking back over at Maverick and dipping his head in respect. "Maverick, I... I can't believe you're leaving. I mean, I know I don't have any say in what you can and cannot do, although I hope you realize that we will all dearly miss you. Thank you so much for giving me a home, when I was lost. I will forever be in your debt," he said, managing a meek smile before adding, "and you must know that you're more than welcome to visit."

“Verine, Cassiel, my alphas. Congratulations. What will your first order of business be?” First order of business? Crap. He didn't know the first thing about giving orders. Cassiel had always been, and probably always will be a bit of a loner. Constantly issuing orders wasn't his thing. Then again, he was just given a shitload of authority. He's gotta suck it up and deal with it. He opened his mouth to speak, but before anything could come out, he felt Verine lean into him. He glanced down at her; she looked ill. A pang of worry shot through him. "Verine? Are you feeling alright?" he asked.

Luckily, without much help, the female steadied herself and smiled weakly at Deyanira, before speaking to Mave. Well, seems like she got that under control. He looked back at Deyanira, before clearing his throat and saying,
"Well, the first thing I'd like for someone to do is go track down that female wolf. You might have seen her, she followed Verine and I over here. I'm not sure where she went, but I don't feel comfortable having an unknown wolf roaming the territory unsupervised. Would you mind handling that, Deyanira?"
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum