The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Lake of Red Leaves

+13
Shun
Wjinry
Kahlua
Winter
Bright Fang
Kiokkia
Caro
Jeamesero
Verine
Cassiel
Shadow
Dawn
Maverick
17 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 3 Empty Lake of Red Leaves

Post by Maverick Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 3 78384%20Maple%20and%20Birch%20Trees%20in%20Fall%20Color,%20Adirondack%20Park%20and%20Preserve,%20New%20York

The Lake of Red Leaves is a lake surrounded by birch trees. However, the real reason for its name is because there there is a tree with red leaves near it. It stays like that all year, and in the warmer seasons flowers bloom by the shores, making it a wonderful place for romantic couples.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 3 Empty Re: Lake of Red Leaves

Post by Verine Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:37 pm

Verine stayed close to Cassiel for most of the short trip, focusing on the fresh scent about him. Eventually though, as they drew towards the lake, all Verine could focus on was the beautiful body of water.
This place is beautiful...
She sat a moment, taking it all in pleasantly. A smile played on her lips as she continued to observe, the grin widening as she finished.
"This is beautiful, Cassiel. And perfect..."

Standing up, Verine dashed into the water, a giddy sort of feeling rushing through her body. This feels wonderful...
Wasting no time, Verine went under and up, over and over again, hoping the motion would help relieve her coat of the horrible dog scent.
She paused, just as she was about to dive under again.
"Are you coming in, Cass?" A mischievous grin followed the enticing words, a little laugh tinkling out afterwards as she swam in little circles.
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:11 pm

"This is beautiful, Cassiel. And perfect..."

As Verine said those words, well. Cassiel was smitten. She looked perfect in the faint, bordering-on-eerie glow. Her eyes shined, her dark coat seemed to glow in the dim lighting, and the look of wonder on her face increased her beauty tenfold. It was in this moment that he realized he was hopelessly in love with her. And with this realization, he almost felt a sense of dread. He wasn't looking for this. He didn't want this. He didn't want to be in love. Because if he loved her, she would leave. And he didn't want her to leave him. But he knew one day she would. She would leave him, whether he liked it or not. She'd create emotional attachments so deep, so thick that it would leave irreparable damage when she did leave. But he couldn't help it, he loved the feeling he got when he was around her. The way his heart beat faster, the way he didn't know what the hell to say when in her presence. Because she was perfect. But he was imperfect. He was broken. He was broken and he couldn't be fixed and he didn't understand why she'd want to be around an idiot like him, he didn't understand it in the slightest, and yet... even though she must have some indication of what a lame, socially inept loser he is, she still wanted to be around him. And that was the thing that perplexed him most.

He was knocked out of his emotional turmoil, however, when he heard the splash of water. The ebony-coated male watched as she swam around in the chilled water, a grin plastered on her face. He smiled weakly. She was gorgeous, and she'd be the death of him.

She turned back to face him, her grin turning into more of a mischievous smirk than anything.
"Are you coming in, Cass?" she had said.

He didn't need to contemplate anything further. Just... screw it. Screw all this sappy, dramatic crap. He wanted her. And he was intent on getting her.
"Right behind you," he said, getting up and splashing into the water. The coldness of it was a bit of a shock at first, but mere moments after he jumped in, he grew accustomed to the temperature. A smile grew on his face, and quickly turned into a grin. He hadn't been swimming in years, and... he actually loved it. "This feels amazing!" he exclaimed, a genuine laugh following his words.

OOC: THIS IS SUPER CHEESY I KNOW I WAS TRYING TO BE DRAMATIC ;_;
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:50 pm

"Right behind you,"
Verine smiled as Cass waded into the water, the movement of his body causing ripples and splashes throughout the stunning lake.
I wonder if he realizes what a nice smile he has...
Watching the smile on Cassiels face blossom into a grin, Verines heart began to throb. Almost painfully.
A bemused laugh bubbled out of her throat, throwing her head back to face to the sky as Cassiel admitted how wonderful the water felt. Turning her gaze away from the stars, and back onto Cass, Verines face softened.
His coat, obsidian in the night, clung to his body, little droplets of water dancing over his build and running back into the water.
He's stunning...

Sighing softly, Veri made her way closer to Cass, eyes twinkling happily. She circled behind him, her voice a soft murmur in the quiet.
"Yes, it does feel quite amazing..." A soft laugh followed her gentle voice, and she made her way back to the front of Cassiel again. Without hesitation, she once again pushed her face into the side of his neck, easily nuzzling him without really comprehending she was doing so.
Pulling back, she spoke, words slightly bashful as she said "And now that you're in here, everythings wonderful." She blinked slowly as she stared at him, her eyes trained on his, breath caught in her throat as she once again felt the body-splintering emotions of attraction.
No, no. Not attraction.
This was suddenly more than that. She felt it everywhere, not just in her body. She craved him, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Enamored.
Verine was enamored with Cassiel.

The sudden awareness of her emotions felt as though her mind had shattered, her thoughts spilling out though they were unable to be voice.
She simply remained in front of him, mouth slightly open as a breathless "Cass..." whispered out from between her lips, her soul unraveling as she continued to stare at him, body igniting.
He was destroying her, and he had no idea.
But destruction was a form of creation, and damned if she wasn't going to create something.
And so, as she was suddenly overcome with desire, Verine gently pressed her nose to Cassiels, lids dropping to veil her eyes from his sight.

(UGH I KNOW ITS BAD BUT I JUST GOT REALLY INTO IT.)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:35 pm

"Yes, it does feel quite amazing..."

Verine nuzzled his neck as she said this, and her touch was almost electric. At first, he was a bit taken off guard by the sudden action, although as a warm, fuzzy feeling spread inside of him, he smiled gently at her. After a moment, she pulled away and said shyly, "And now that you're in here, everythings wonderful."

He laughed shyly, his face heating up. If wolves could blush, he'd be beet red by now. He looked back at her, his gaze soft as he murmured,
"I feel the same about you."

A silence followed his words, but it wasn't awkward. It was far from awkward. The warmth between them was white-hot, and he was almost shocked that sparks weren't igniting around them. She leaned towards him and mumbled his name, before lightly touching her nose with his. This action was a thousand times more electric than the first. He leaned into the touch, reciprocating the nuzzle for as long as he could before the heat of the moment began to simmer down. He gently pulled away, and looked her in the eye. Her eyes were illuminated, even in the horrid lighting. He could see every clear, beautiful detail of her face, and he couldn't find a single imperfection. As they stared at each other, captivated by each other in the now-still, chilled lake and surrounded by the scarlet leaves of the tree looming above them, he knew now was the time to say it. It was now or never.

"Verine, I love you. I love you so, so much. You mean so much to me, and I... I don't think I could live without you. You're perfect, you're beautiful and I honestly don't know how I ever got along without you. Verine, you... you mean the world to me."
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:18 pm

Verine breathed with halted shudders as she nuzzled Cassiel, her heart thumping as she watched him pull away and stare at her, and even in the darkness he seemed satisfied.
Her chest was aching.
Can you feel my heart, Cassiel? I want to make a list of your favorite things... And I want to be on it.
There must be something about the darkness, about the stillness of the hour, that creates a language of its own; A terrifying vulnerability that one allows at exactly the wrong moment, tricked by the darkness into thinking it will keep secrets. Its not hard for one to forget that the darkness is not a blanket, that the sun will rise. But in that moment, at least, one feels brave enough to say things that they'd never say in the light.
And this was true.

"Verine, I love you. I love you so, so much. You mean so much to me, and I... I don't think I could live without you. You're perfect, you're beautiful and I honestly don't know how I ever got along without you. Verine, you... you mean the world to me."
And so this is what it feels like to be suffocated...
Words, are unpredictable creatures.
No weapon, or army, will ever be more powerful than a sentence.

Soft, gasping laughs pushed out of her throat, the warmth of her breath swirling with the cool night air in a dance that only words could create.
Again she nuzzled Cassiel, thoughts struggling to link together and create something that made sense.
"Cassiel... Being this close to you does things to me..." Her voice was a soft murmur into his neck, hardly louder than a whisper.
"Strange and irrational things that flutter against my chest, and braid my bones together.." She paused again, pulling away to face him, eyes sparkling.
"And I love it." A slow smile spread over her face. "And, I love you."

I don't know where we're going, he and I, but I know I want to get there... Her thoughts were warm inside her skull, her body becoming fuzzy despite the chill of the water. Once again, she pressed her nose against his.
Its the kind of touch that inspires stars to climb up into the sky and light up the world.
"And I don't just love you; I want you. More than in a physical sense. I want all aspects of you, every, single part of you, is what I want to treasure. What I already treasure."
Verine gazed into his eyes, huffs of breath exiting from between her lips.
"I want you so much it scares me..."

(I KNOW ITS A REALLY BAD POST. BUT THIS IS WHAT I HAVE FOR YOU<33
And I have a few quotes from one of my favorite books in there, for added drama ;3)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:27 pm

"Cassiel... Being this close to you does things to me..." she had whispered, her face still buried into his neck. "Strange and irrational things that flutter against my chest, and braid my bones together.."

She pulled away to look up at him, her eyes still illuminated in the darkness of the night. "And I love it."

"And, I love you."

His heart skipped a beat at her words, his eyes lighting up. She loved him! She felt the same way about him, and... God, he was overjoyed. He wanted to jump and laugh and scream all at the same time, he was so happy. Of course, he didn't actually do so. He's a mannered, composed individual. Who just poured his heart out to the girl of his dreams and got his intense, fiery love reciprocated.

"And I don't just love you; I want you. More than in a physical sense. I want all aspects of you, every, single part of you, is what I want to treasure. What I already treasure."

"I want you so much it scares me..."

He smiled at her, nuzzling her softly before murmuring, "I want you, too. I want you so much, and I don't want to ever give what we have up. I want to be with you for the rest of my days. I want to grow old with you, I want to be at your side, and I guess the easiest way to do that would be..." He sighed and pulled back, a smile still tugging at the edges of his lips as he looked her in the eye and asked, "Verine, will you be my mate?"

OOC: THIS IS SO CHEESY AND I'M SORRY BUT I DIDN'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO POP THE QUESTION
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:18 pm

(ITS PERF BB DUN WORRY<3)

This is so perfect... This is sooooo perfect...
Verine laughed softly as he spoke, an embarrassed heat rushing through her body and settling in her eyes.
But she was happy. Ecstatic.
Cloud Nine...

"Verine, will you be my mate?" "Yes."
There was no pause, no surprised hesitation. The single word flew effortlessly out of her mouth, a smile teasing the edge of her lips as she once again nuzzled him.
"I think..." She pulled away, her voice another soft murmur in the darkness, her gaze as heated as her tone was seductive. But, as inviting as her tone was, it was also full of bliss, and a kind of... Something or another.
"That we better go make this official..." She grinned at him once, waiting for his response before she moved out of the water.

(SO BAD BUT IM JUST REALLY JITTERY AND HAPPY RIGHT NOW UGH.<33)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:49 pm

"Yes."

That word, that single word filled him with so much joy and happiness, he could barely contain it. This was it. He had her, just like that.

"I think..." she had said, pulling away and giving him a suggestive look that honestly made him weak in the knees, "That we better go make this official..."

Her gaze flicked back to him, a sheepish grin growing on her face. He swallowed, his body beginning to heat up. But he knew what she was suggesting. And he was all for it. He followed her out of the water, not bothering to dry off in the slightest as he leaned toward her, gently grooming the she-wolf. He felt tense, and awkward, but he went through with it none the less.

OOC: JFC. THIS WAS LITERALLY THE HARDEST THING FOR ME TO WRITE. WHATEVER. IT'S OVER. IT'S DONE. NOTHING NSFW. WE'RE COOL.
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:06 pm

Verine watched Cassiels form emerge out of the lake, still holding little droplets of water that sparkled in the faint glow of night. She sat, curling her tail about her paws as he approached her, his eyes like little diamonds.
Does he intend to do what I think?...
As soon as the thought formed in her head, Cassiels face was against her coat, tongue taking long, careful strokes. Hes grooming me...

For reasons she couldn't explain, the simple gesture brought forward an unrequited happiness and pleasure.
But as content as her mind was, sitting there nuzzling Cassiel, her body was tense. Almost afraid.
You know he wont hurt you...
And with those simple, comforting words, all nerves floated out to drift far from the air she was breathing, replaced by anticipation, and bliss.

(UGH. SORRY I DIDNT REALLY KNOW HOW TO RIGHT THIS APPROPRIATELY.)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:04 pm

They had finished making things... erhm, 'official', and Cassiel sighed, laying down beside Verine. He felt slow, lethargic, although at the same time euphoric. What they had done was beautiful, and it was an experience he'd never had before, although hoped to have again in the future.

He looked over at her and smiled warmly.
"I love you," he murmured. He's probably said that three times by now, but he didn't care. He truly did love her, and he was intent on showing her that as frequent as possible -- when they were alone, of course. Public displays of affection annoyed him. Always has, always will. Of course, an affectionate nuzzle here and there with the occasional flirting was more than fine by him, but he didn't want to be the jerk going around and flaunting his relationship.
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:56 pm

Verine felt like purring after it was all over.

Instead though, she rolled over, burying her face in his side. She mumbled soft words of affection to him, though she knew that they were incoherent. This. This is everything...
Exhausted as she was, she felt... Refreshed. Really, her mind was begging to go for a long run, but she knew her body wouldn't be able to fulfill that wish.
Exhaustion.

"I love you," As soon as the words were out of his mouth, a smile rose on Verines face.
She placed her paws up by her face, onto Cassiels side before gently shoving him away. She took the moment to scoot up higher and once again bury her face into him, though now it was his neck.
"And I love you." She took a moment to look up at him, smiling softly as she stared at his eyes.
They were still so stunning.
No sky, ocean, or flower could ever compare to the blue of your eyes, Cass...

She made no move to get up, or to go back to the den. No.
She was perfectly content here, nuzzling Cass.
Verine was perfectly content, and for once, truly serene with the company of someone else.
With her newfound love.
With Cass...
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:58 pm

Cassiel had probably dozed off due to the blissful exhaustion, although was soon woken up by Verine's gentle touch, re-positioning herself to look up at him before murmuring, "And I love you."

He smiled softly again, as she buried her face into the fur on his neck. Her scent was sharp, well-defined. And it was comforting. He wanted to stay like this for eternity; curled up with her, fur still damp under the scarlet tree, whispering sweet nothings to each other as they drifted in and out of sleep. But his thoughts wandered back to the den. He frowned; they'd gone a long time with just Jeames to keep tabs on things. He must be having some struggles, but come on. In all honesty, what could've happened in the time that they were gone? He doubted much.

He glanced back at Verine, mumbling,
"We... we should probably get back to the den site. I don't want to, but we've been gone a pretty long time. I think an actual den would do us good if we wanna sleep."
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:09 pm

"We... we should probably get back to the den site. I don't want to, but we've been gone a pretty long time. I think an actual den would do us good if we wanna sleep."
"Maybe I don't want to sleep," Verine grinned devilishly, teasingly poking Cassiel with her nose as she laughed. "I'd rather not stop snuggling you, but you're probably right. We should go." She sighed, squeezing her eyes shut as she tensed her body, small, soft squeaks coming out as she stretched.

After a moment, Verine stood and nuzzled Cass, waiting for him to stand up so they could walk to the den site together.

~To the Den Site, kinda. Verine will be walking with Cass. Shes not gone yet. Shes waiting. Still hasn't left. But the Den is her destination. Okay.

Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:33 pm

"Maybe I don't want to sleep," she had said, a mischievous grin on her face as she nudged him playfully, a laugh following the affectionate gesture. God, she was pretty when she laughed. Well, she was pretty all the time, but especially when she laughed. "I'd rather not stop snuggling you, but you're probably right. We should go."

Cassiel pushed himself up off the ground, reciprocating the nuzzle Verine had provided before he started toward the den site.

~to the Main Den~
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:56 am

-Sapphire Mountains-
Watching the young female carefully, Manuel would slowly follow her, allowing her to take the lead. After all, she was familiar with this place, right? The tall male padded carelessly down, keeping his mint green eyes rather on the silverish female than on the ground. The icy snow crunched under his paws and Manuel smiled each time he could hear the wonderful noise of it. He liked it, it was nothing special but it was enough to cause a smile on his face. “Sometimes the little things in life mean the most. That makes us most happy.” He mumbled, probaly audible enough for her to hear.
However, out of sudden, Manuel´s eyes widened. He had come it see, because it was quite obvious that this would happen. He tripped and slipped the hole way down to the bottom of the mountains, crashing into the blank ground with enough snow to burry the male under a small hill. With one swift move, Manuel pushed his head out of the hummock, laughing like a maniac. It hurt, of course it did, but it was funny. His own stupidy was funny. “Hahaha! Das war spaßig! Ich könnte das nochmal machen!” (“Hahaha! That was funny! I might do that again!”) The brute almost shouted, nearly crying out of laughter. It was probaly not as funny as Manuel thought it was since it was really risky and could have ended with a smashed, poor Manuel. But well, the german canine never thought about the consequences his actions might cause, so obviously he didn´t care. He´d probaly do it again... one day.
Come with me. Maybe you can stay with us.”
Manuel nodded with a toothy smile at the younger damsel, jumping out of the little hummock before shaking his fur gingerly to get rid off the white, icy powder which covered most of his frame. “I´d love to stay with you and your pack, I assume? Oh and by the way, love, my name is Manuel. What´s your name?” He spoke, his voice soft, though masculine enough. He padded up next to her. She was a pretty, smaller canine and she looked weak at the moment. Rather weakened. Shaking the thoughts off, he followed her where ever she´d lead him.
-Lake of Red Leaves-
The male followed the apparently smaller damsel with no questions where they were going, nor how long they´d need. His mint pools were looking straight forward, sometimes shifting to the side and watching some small mammals like squirrels jumping from tree to tree. The common noises of a forest, the common smell of the plants and trees in a normal, average forest... all of it made the male happier than he already was. His banner which was coiled on his back, started to wag in the air, he overall felt secure and palmy in that forest. However, as his eyes spotted water, he couldn´t help but rush forward, sprinting toward the lake. It was a wonderful, big lake, red leaves were floating on it. “Wow, I never got to see such a lake. It looks wonderful!” He said, standing at the shore, digging his paws into the sandy earth. A smile played on his lips as the male backed up and suddenly sprinted forward, jumping carelessly into the cold liquid. Several seconds passed without the male surfacing to take a breath. He enjoyed swimming and he was actually a pretty good swimmer. Pushing the water with his rear and fore legs, he surfaced with his snout first and took a deep breath, before looking at the younger damsel, his eyes showed nothing but pleasure. “It´s wonderful in here!”

Addressed: Deya- Mentioned: Deya- Word Count: 606- Notes: Ello-

Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 3 A4x4zn

-wolves adressed-
Manuel
-wolves mentioned-
Shadow, Dukane
-text-
-speech-
-thought-

Deya hardly spoke until she was asked questions. Not smiling even slightly when Manuel managed his great feat of clumsiness.
”Deyanira.” her voice was empty, hollow. There was nothing left in her eyes, either. 'It is lovely here.' she thought, but a small voice overlaid the is to a was in her mind. It was lovely here when she had both of her loves with her.
Deya frowned, unable to pinpoint what it was she felt a hint of. Finally, she understood, it was relief. She felt guilt settle in her stomach 'I'm relieved that he's dead. Now I don't have to choose. My choice was made already.” she turned her head and looked at Manuel. ”This way.” no wolves were at the lake, they were probably all at the main den, the funeral hadn't happened yet.
Deya took off at a slow, pained limp, not allowing her paw to touch the earth.
It was still bleeding, but not so heavily. She'd been holding it up and managed to spread enough blood into her fur that it looked as though she'd have to have it removed. Deya grimaced at the thought, knowing the healers were smarter than that, she continued on her way.

Extra notes: TO THE MAIN DEN FINALLY OMG
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:59 pm

Manuel kept diving, swimming through the cold liquid and surfacing after time. He could do it all day. Twentyfour hours, nothing but swimming. It was wonderful, everything was wonderful. As he emerged from the water another time, he heard the female, who introduced herself as Deyanira, showing him the way. But actually... Manuel didn´t want to go. He wanted to stay in that lake for a little longer... Have fun. She seemed all depressed and she probaly needed time for herself or with who ever she trusted but not with him. He was a stranger, what could he do at all, except saying that everything will be alright? Nothing. So he just decided to stay put and have some time on his own. He could still come after her when he had enough, right? “I´m just going to stay here for some time. It´s nice and I atcually don´t want to go now. I´ll come after you, Deya. You can tell the others that i´m in here, not that they´re angry or some shit because a loner is just having fun in their territory!” He yelled after the silverish frame which already started to ´limb´ forward, probaly toward the den.
So he did what he said he´d do; Having fun. The male swam out of the water, walking a bit away from the lake before sprinting toward the cold liquid, jumping in it with his entire frame. He loved it. It was fun, right? Everything was fun. And so the male repeated his actions, over and over. It seemed like he could never get enough of it, he could do it forever. Or at least as long as this thing inside of him would allow him to...

Addressed: Deya- Mentioned: Deya, the pack- Word Count: 287- Notes: HAPPY MANU WEE-

Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:34 pm

Deya placed her grey padded paws on the mossy earth and neared the beach, the rhythm of her steps was uneven and she struggled to balance as she stepped to the soft grains.
Clumsily wavering side to side, she fell upon the warmth of the pale beads. With a huff, she moved her eyes to the water. Try again. she demanded within. With a grunt, Deyanira stood once more, wading into the gentle water, chilly waves lapped at her stomach and she turned to face the shore. Turn around. her mind snarled at her. Deya lifted herself weakly and turned, walking further into the lake and gasping as the ripples swept through her thick fur.
She halted, fighting her mind, but it only grew louder. Deeper! Finish it! helplessness flooded around her as the water of the lake surrounded her. Small bubbles of air surrounded her as she lowered herself to the sandy bottom of the dark lake. She could see the shore just yards away, just before she closed her eyes, a fish swam beside her. Dukane had taught her to catch them, this made her reasons that much clearer.
The fae would find a place with her friend, Dukane did not love her. Close your eyes dear. It's for the best. You don't deserve life. her mind said calmly, nearly too sweet to be the voice she'd heard all her life. If she didn't deserve life how did she deserve Shadow? Maybe she didn't deserve the pain in life, but after killing her parents she must deserve it.
She stayed underwater, pain flowing slowly into her chest as the air began to dissolve into her bloodstream. She struggled, her eyes opened, coughing water in and out. She didn't deserve to see Shadow. Her only thought was of not deserving to see the boy. She silenced her mind, raising herself to her paws and dragging herself weakly to the shore, just until her nose was above the water. She inhaled weakly, water still in her airway, and coughed. Laying on her side, heaving for air, she began to cry. Coward. You are a coward. You are not deserving of life. You are not deserving of death. You are nothing. Deya sobbed, choking occasionally on water as it lapped against her maw. “I am a coward.” she whined. Te fae began to cough, gasping for air as water filled her lungs slowly, light faded to dark as the fae closed her eyes, sleep was an in between and now it was easy. Stars flashed along her visions edges and the warrior lost consciousness.

Addressed: - Mentioned: Dukane Notes: -
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:39 pm

Mave arrived at the shores of the lake just in time to hear Deya choke, cry, and call herself a coward.
What's going on??
The brown male dashed forward to where the she-wolf was, but by the time he got her her, it seemed that she had lost consciousness.
Shit... why now?
The alpha was still the only one there with the silver female, so he tried the best he could to 'wake her up'. He nuzzled her in a caring way on her neck and whispered in her ear.
"Please, Deya... please wake up..."

Addressed: Deya
Mentioned: Deya

(Mave likes Deya only as his friend, nothing more o3o)
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:07 pm

Deya heard Maverick's voice break into her subconscious, pleading to her. It was far away, like it couldn't really be there. She felt the soft laps of the water reaching up and then fading away. Before the fae opened her eyes, she pulled herself a few inches forward. She would need to think of an excuse, quickly, if she wished to hide this from the pack.
Coughing slightly, Deyanira raised herself to her haunches and lifted her injured paw. Finally deciding on an excuse, she opened her eyes. “I- I thought I'd try to swim again. Maybe it would strengthen my paw.” She coughed again, the words draining her energy and what little breath she had. Her lungs were filled with lake water and she could hear it bubbling when she breathed. The former healer lay herself on the earth and coughed, heaving up the last few lungs of water. She looked at Maverick. “Thank you for waking me.” Truthfully, Deya probably would have gone back to the water if Maverick wasn't here to stop her. “I think I need a couple lessons before I'll swim with this paw.” She gestured to her injured limb and sighed.
Coward. Now you've lost your chance to see Shadow. You'll always have to see Dukane. her mind taunted her. She shook her head, clearing some of the water droplets that had irritated her auds, but not bothering to dry her dripping body.

Addressed: Maverick Mentioned: Dukane Notes: -
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:39 pm

A huge sigh of relief escaped Mave's muzzle when Deya's eyes opened. He was so happy to see that she was alright. When she gave him her a reason for the whole thing, he smiled and chuckled softly.
"Oh, Deya, you goof. Next time, try somewhere shallower." He sat down next to her before he continued.
"And I'll be happy to support you with swimming lessons if you'd like. You can request for someone to teach you. Anyone, really. I'm sure most of the pack would be delighted to work with you."
The alpha looked in the direction of the den.
Where is everyone?
The male looked back at the warrior and smiled in a friendly-friend way.

Addressed: Deya
Mentioned: Deya, the pack
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:54 am

He had followed the scent of the others towards the Lake of Red Leaves and had finally reached his destiny.
All that time he hadn't said a thing, his chestnut brown eyes focused on the ground and sadness in his eyes.
Hati's dead body was pretty heavy because the male was so big, and Jeamesero was glad Bright Fang was there with him, supporting the weight of the dead wolf to help out Jeamesero.
The Hudson Bay wolf looked her way and smiled weakly, really thankful she was there to help him out.
"Thanks Bright. He's really heavy...", the male mumbled gladly.

Maverick an Deyanira appeared into sight and Jeamesero swallowed, too afraid to meet possible furious looks and gazes. He quickened his pace a little, meeting up with the Alpha male a bit sooner.
He stopped and just stood there, sadness in his eyes, regret, as he watched the Alpha, fear began to creep into his eyes as well.
He avoided Maverick's eyes, staring at the ground. He could feel the heavy weight of Hati on his shoulders.
"I'm present, Sir...", he whispered under his breath, trying to keep new upcoming tears from leaving his eyes. "I'm here... Am I in time...?"

Addressed: Bright Fang, Maverick Mentioned: Deyanira Word Count: Dunno Notes: Shitty post, woooo~

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:32 am

Dukane soon tread into the scenery, hauling the lifeless frame of Shadow. He dragged him past the Alpha and other members, head solely for the lake ahead of him. Bringing the obsidian creature to nearly the water itself, he stopped. Kane did his best to clean up the deceased creature. Washing away the browning blood, and small debris that have stuck to his pelt. Once finished, he dismissed the body, and seated himself beside Deyanira. Giving his current alpha a small nod of gracious greetings.

As he sat beside the silvery she-wolf with an injured paw, he cleared his throat. Something has been gnawing at him for a while and he decided he must tell her. "Deyanira, I must speak to you about something," He paused, unsure of how to say it. "I know I have been distant, and you know I have good reason to be. Often one does not love two at the same time. And the untimely death of Shadow made it seem as though you were forced to choose me. Though, I have considered leaving the pack... I'm unsure whether or not my presence should be here." As he spoke, he did not look at her. His eyes simply looking forward into the distance.

Not once did the brown male mention the soaked pelt of the near wolf, he had just assumed she went for a swim while waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:40 am

As Mave waited for Deya's response, he looked over and saw Duke and Bright hauling Shadow's body and Jeames hauling Hati's body. He looked at Jea when he asked if he was on time or not. Rising to his four paws, he said,
"Yes, you are on time, Jeames. Thank you."
He gave the male an approving nod then gave a nod to Duke and Bright. The alpha watched as Dukane went over to Deya and sat down next to her and began to talk to her. Maverick decided to wait for the rest of the pack to show up before he gave any further orders.

Addressed: Jeames
Mentioned: Jeames, Deya, Duke, Bright, Shadow, Hati, the pack
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:18 pm

Deya faced Maverick and was contemplating her answer, I think it'd be fun to have Maverick teach me. It'd be.. Uncomplicated. Maybe he'll have time. I'll ask later. Her thoughts stopped when the alpha walked away. Had she really been thinking that long? She shook her head clear when a familiar chocolate-caramel frame stepped and came to a seated halt beside her.
A shiver of emotion ran down her spine when the deep, calm voice spoke her name. She nodded slowly when he said he had been distant, she did know he had good reason for it. The warrior understood how he could see that she'd been forced to choose, though that wasn't the case in her mind. She shook her head when he spoke of leaving, and made a small, worried noise.
Every nerve in her body was reaching for Dukane, to press herself into him and feel his heat once again. Instead she said one simple word. ”Relief.” After a moment, the fae looked up at Duke to see him looking at the earth. “I felt relief when Shadow died, I'm broken because I've lost a friend, but I was relieved. I know I'm a terrible pack mate for feeling it but I did. I knew that he wouldn't stand by and watch his world fade away while I fell in love with you. “
She sighed, it was wrong of her to keep him against his judgement. “Dukane, if you leave, it's your choice. Just know it's always your choice. I'll miss you if you leave, I'll remember you in all fondness. It is your choice.” she licked his neck fur, probably unwanted, and turned away from the male. She took a few limping steps towards Maverick and smiled gently at him.
“Mave, I wasn't sure if you'd be available, or if you'd ever have time. But I think I'd like to request you for those lessons. It seems it would be less complicated than if it were with anybody else, to me. Only if it's alright, and not a bother.” she added on the last phrase in a rush, and then sat down to wait patiently for an answer.

Addressed: Dukane, Maverick Mentioned: - Notes: -
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum: