The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Lake of Red Leaves

+13
Shun
Wjinry
Kahlua
Winter
Bright Fang
Kiokkia
Caro
Jeamesero
Verine
Cassiel
Shadow
Dawn
Maverick
17 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 7 Empty Lake of Red Leaves

Post by Maverick Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 7 78384%20Maple%20and%20Birch%20Trees%20in%20Fall%20Color,%20Adirondack%20Park%20and%20Preserve,%20New%20York

The Lake of Red Leaves is a lake surrounded by birch trees. However, the real reason for its name is because there there is a tree with red leaves near it. It stays like that all year, and in the warmer seasons flowers bloom by the shores, making it a wonderful place for romantic couples.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 7 Empty Re: Lake of Red Leaves

Post by Jeamesero Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:31 pm

‘’Hey Jeames. Are you still upset about what happened?’’
Jeamesero opened his eyes and lifted his head, looking up at the female laying beside him; it was Bright Fang, and she seemed worried about him. Jeamesero weakly smiled at her, his chestnut brown eyes filled with sadness, there was a slight glitter of water to them.
‘’To be honest… yes.’’, he began, swallowing as he stared down at his paws, trying to fight the tears back from coming; he didn’t want to cry, not again. trying to fight those tears, and this sadness eating him from inside; it was all so tiring, he just wanted to close his eyes and sleep, drift away and dream about a better place. ‘’One of these deaths is my fault; two because I didn’t do anything to save the one that got attacked and killed by the other… sick wolf.’’
Jeamesero looked up at the sky, sniffing away some tears, his nostrils flaring. ‘’Playing felt good, I felt guilty, playing made me feel a little bit better, but even though you don’t think about the bad things, they still eat you from the inside even when you not expect it. It tires you, makes you feel so exhausted; I’m exhausted Bright. I just want to sleep and forget…’’

He laid his head on his paws, staring at the ground again. A little insect that crawled over his right paw caught his attention; he stared at it, but did do nothing to kill it or chase it away. The Hudson Bay wolf felt way too tired for that, he didn’t feel up to anything anymore.
‘’I just feel really tired…’’, he mumbled again. ‘’You’re probably the only one right now who wants to talk to me. They all can put up fake smiles when they look at me, but deep down inside I know they hate me; they just smile to make me feel better, but it only makes me feel worse. Thank you for caring about me. You’re words really help.’’
A tear finally rolled down his face, but the male didn’t allow more to come, it was just a single tear. his whole body was tense, exhausted, filled with sadness and grief that had to be let out, yet Jeamesero kept it all inside, all suppressed; it made him feel depressed. He lifted his head slightly and yawned loudly, dropping his head on his paws again after that. ‘’I’m extremely tired… all I wanna do right now is sleep…’’, e mumbled again, shifting over the ground to make his body lay comfortable on the sandy ground.
The male moved a bit to the side, his blond coat pressing against the brown mixed one of Bright Fang. He rolled on his side, his body resting against hers for warmth, his chestnut brown eyes closed. The male sighed deep, one big sigh escaping his throat before he slowly drifted off. ‘’Good night Bright Fang…’’

Addressed: Bright Fang Mentioned: The dead wolves, the others Word Count: 489 Notes: Time skip please, I dunno what else to write and I want Jeames to stop feeling depressed. D:

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:31 pm

Deya watched painfully as Dukane returned, growling to himself and stalking about angrily. She frowned, and turned back to Verine as she introduced herself to Winter. On the other side of the clearing, Jeamesero lay himself down slowly, she tilted her head, perhaps he was sad. Deya shook herself and walked to the shore of the lake. She lay down and closed her eyes alone, refusing to shiver through the chill beneath her.
It was difficult to suppress them, and a violent shudder would escape her once in a while, but eventually the fae drifted into an uneasy sleep. It was filled with nightmares of drowning, of Dukane saving her only to push her down again, or him killing Shadow. Shadow filled her nightmares, everywhere she would see his face, in the bark of trees as she ran from an unknown force, in the water as she would drown, beckoning her to stay awhile, to slow down and die. She whimpered and kciked, praying sand about and harshly scraping the earth around her.
She woke roughly, her coat dusty and filled with uncomfortable grains of sand, she stood and shook them away, sweat on her paws sticking to the golden dust. She walked to the grass shakily and lay down again, warmer this time, perhaps it was the chill. She was right, she fell into a deeper sleep this time, hardly interrupted by nightmares, only the occasional flash of Shadow or Dukane, teeth bared and ready to strike.

Addressed: - Mentioned: Shadow, Dukane Notes: Time Skip please
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:04 pm

Dukane allowed his glare to pierce everyone in the clearing, his cold mood remaining for much longer than expected. His frame's entire pelt seeming permanently on end - not one single sense of welcoming aura came from the robust creature. Once bright, gleaming emerald eyes - were now a dark and evergreen sea of emptiness. Dukane had gone from an open book to a full wall of protection. He had no interest in allowing anyone into his life at the time. Defensive growls still rumbled from him in a hushed tone, ready to attack anyone to bother him.

The only thoughts that rolled through his mind were of killing Shadow, of his life at war - every instant he has had to fight and kill another of his kind. It wasn't something he was proud of, or something he enjoyed - but he was good at it. He has a skill at assassinating his own species. And it began to grow on him. The thought of being a true brute, of showing no mercy, the thought of power. It interested him for the first time in his life.

Notes: Dukane wasn't here when Mave left the alpha spot for Cass and Verine. But obviously over the next two months he'd learn what happened and such. Though Duke has fallen into a solitary state, not really talking to anyone in those two months. TIME SKIP YO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:45 pm

Bright Fang listened to Jeamesero's saddened tone as he spoke. She didn't know what to do to make him happy. She didn't like seeing her friend so sad. "I understand you want to sleep. The whole pack could probably sleep for days." She was surprised when he leaned to her for warmth. Bright leaned closer in return and rest her head in the cool dirt. "Good night Jeames." she answered letting her eyes close and drift into sleep.

Time Skip ^^

Last edited by Bright Fang on Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : time skippy)
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:38 pm

Caro

His gaze never faltered from the boundless fun and play demonstrated before him.
Jeamesero, and another multi-colored browned female, scuffed back and forth, batting here and there.
The male's own body slunk back down, the sun had set, and the shadows dwindled here and there, the sun bleeding blood onto the mountains and hills.
Yet the crimson color would never touch him.
For the black darkness would soon consume it.
Just like the darkness in his soul.

Tail twitching, the only warmth was the blaze of his eyes, and the funeral came to a shockingly strange stop. For a moment it was mourning time, the next wolves were scampering about.
How strange, the opinionated male thought.

Night then came, and the stars yawned and blinked open, their turn to light the sky.
Caro lifted his chin towards the chilly sky, his nose tip twitched to the starry starry night. For once the facial features appeared relaxed, nothing twisted chiseled his features. He quietly stared, until the muscles in his eyes became sore.
Just then he settled his plate against his paws, and released a deep sigh. Glancing around he made sure he had enough distance from the others, before he folded his ears down and closed his eyes.

His dreams were bitter.
They were filled of his mother.

OOC: Whoop whoop time change!
Caro
Caro

Character sheet
Name: Caro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:20 pm

The alpha looked out at the gathering of wolves. They were all starting to drift off into sleep, under the now-starry sky. The clearing was quiet, peaceful. Showered in the pale silver of the moon's light. He looked towards Verine. The moonlight seemed to give her an ethereal glow, increasing her beauty by tenfold. His chest tightened with emotion. He smiled, and nuzzled the fur along her neck, drinking in her scent.

"I love you," he murmured, not wanting his voice to interrupt the peace of the moment. He imagined what their future would hold in store for them. New members, new adventures, new beginnings, maybe even the pitter-patter of tiny paws (COUGHCOUGHHINTHINT). Well, whatever their future may be, all that really mattered was right here, right now.

It was a sad day, don't get him wrong. Wolves died, friends left, responsibilities were given, although right now, in this very moment where Verine was the only one in his line of sight, in his thoughts, he was content. And he would continue being content with every moment that he spent with her.

With that thought, he curled up next to her and closed his eyes, slowly yet surely drifting off to a sleep filled with pleasant dreams.

OOC: 'PITTER-PATTER OF TINY PAWS' I'M SO SORRY. Anyways timeskip~
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:29 pm

Verine gently returned the affectionate gesture of Cassiel, her lids slowly floating closed. God she was tired; Today was a longggg day.
"I love you Cass." Her words were slurred slightly, a drowsiness blanketing itself around her as she began snuggling up to her love. The thought of everything was just... Too heavy to think about anymore. She needed a break, but with being promoted to her new rank... She'd never get enough sleep. Not while she was worrying about the pack. Her pack. Our pack... So many potential accidents; So many to worry about...
Maybe in the future, she'd have more to worry about. Little bundles like Kahlua.(<3)

With the warm, and fuzzy thought of pups in her head, Verine drifted off into sleep, face buried in the neck of Cass.

(DID THIS POST IN FIVE MINUTES SORRY I KNOW ITS BAD BUT I HAVE TO GO. TIME SKIP YES<3 ILOVEEVERYONE GOOD JOB GUYS!!~)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:45 pm

I'm going to assume that everybody's back at the camp now.. So I'll go post there!
Shun
Shun

Character sheet
Name: Shun

https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Dukane's rather large, and easily remembered figure emerged through the brush. He always comes here - though it is often when the other are preoccupied or asleep. For some reason, Dukane didn't like others knowing of his visits. Perhaps it's because he was the who ended his life, and the others were his friends and partial family. The various shades of brown that covered Duke mixed well and looked a bit shiny in the still freshly rising sun. It was a slow day, and Duke was already irritated and ready to sleep. Hoping for a better start tomorrow. As he padded, his mind was blank - pressing back every thought that attempted to enter him. Low rumbles still formed in his throat's depths and in his chest. He stopped just before he honey coated paws submerged into the icy, azure waters. His emerald gaze glancing quickly around the area to take in the peaceful nature before his expected bickering with the silver hued female.

His irises the same color as the fields of fresh grass, clearly reflecting the scenery around him. After inhaling and filling his lungs with a slightly relaxed breath - he sternly turned to Deyanira. The hunter did his best to detain his snarls. 'Who do I think I am? What do I blame her for? I'M a coward?' These few thoughts made his fur bristle - and a devilish, sly grin form piercingly on his maw as a small chuckle came from him. "I'm the coward?" He repeated aloud to the female. "Do you have any idea what you have done. Do you know what you did - not to just me, but to Shadow?" As he spoke the deceased wolf's name - he glanced to the grave where fresh grass had begun to grow. "You toyed with him. You know you did. You made both of us jump through hoops for you. for nothing." To these words Duke clenched his jaw, he knew the mention of his and Shadow's pain may do a number of the Female emotionally - though she had to know what she's done. "You could have had Shadow before I even stepped foot into this land. You had plenty of time, and the only time you went to him was when I came here. When a stranger fed you attention, and you knew the jealousy would over come Shadow and he'd give it to you too." A small huffing "pfft" sound shot from him in a way to say "That's pathetic". "You probably didn't love either of us, you jumped easily from one to the other without regret - settling on me when he died. No not died, when I killed him." Dukane hissed these words towards the smaller wolf. "If you loved him, you would have been faithful to him - not come after me. And if you loved me, you would not have flirted so much with him. You put us against one another for your amusement. How do you think Shadow would feel - knowing after his last living days were jumping through hoops to please you, but as soon as he died, you were all over me?" Dukane yelled these words aggressively, his tail shot up defensively. His ears sunk to his skull and his lips pulled back, shaking as thunderous growls roared from him. Dukane walked closer, and shoved his face towards Deya, pressing his nose against her's as he continued to grow words her way in a poisoned voice. "You were not faithful to either of us, you are an attention seeker. He lived for you, but when he died, you treated is as if he's been dead the whole time. He died unloved and unwanted by you. You're the coward for not claiming what you know you have done." Dukane never stepped back - his eyes narrows on her and he snarled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Deyanira turned to Dukane the moment they reached the lake. He gave her no opportunity to speak as he rambled on about her not loving either of them. She huffed, refusing any emotion to enter her soul. She rolled her eyes as he continued speaking. So many words for such a fluffy dog. She paused, that'd be a good opening to her response. She continued looking at him, not bothering to make a motion to speak though his anger.
Once the hunter finally finished speaking, Deya stood. “Well, I obviously had no idea, but I do now. Thanks for the pep talk, Dukey. I was never flirting with Shadow, I was befirending him, there is a difference between kindness and affection.” She walked slyly nearer to Dukane, her poisoned voice tracing the hairs in his ears, “Flirting, is when I whisper in your ear,” she hissed, “and when I touch you when I don't need to,” the female pulled her body seductively around his and dragged her tail around him. She stood in front of him again, “Neither of those things were ever done to Shadow, not by me. Only to you.”
Anger returned to her and she shrugged, “I suppose you're right though, I'm a loveless, hateful idiot. I've never loved anybody in my life. All I want is attention. I come to visit him almost every day because I only want his attention. I'm such a coward.” She spat at him, “I am the coward that killed my lover's best friend. I am the coward that hides behind my anger because I can't stand the thought of actually being loved after I've killed my lover's best friend. That's all me, Duke! Every single morsel of me is a coward! I'm a guilty, pathetic coward! Right?! All I stand for is hate! All I've ever stood for is hate!” She stopped for a moment and settled her voice.
The fae looked down, closing her eyes for a moment. When she returned her gaze, her usually gentle pupils had shrunk into a an enraged pin-point hole. Her irises were encased by nothing, icy blue filled everything inside her. “Just kidding,” she grinned, her hatred of wolves returning once again, “that's you.”
She stepped towards him, “You're a coward. You killed my best friend and passed me off as nothing when I turned to you! You weren't there for me! You've never truly cared! You only wanted a chance to get rid of me!” The silver female stalked forward. Her voice was nothing but a whisper as she spoke again. “Coward. Mutt. Dog. Mongrel. Beast. Traitor. Worthless. Hateful. Empty. Hollow. Fool. Nothing. You are nothing, Dukane.” She wanted nothing more than to hurt him now. She was standing, mere centimetres from him, every nerve that created her tingling for a fight.

Addressed: Dukane Mentioned: -Notes: -
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:21 pm

Hateful growls never stopped rolling from Dukane as he bared his fangs towards the warrior she-wolf. Speaking of how he had killed her best friend. Duke couldn't help but laugh in her face. "Yes, I killed him. But it's not like I wanted to just end him for no reason. He was dying Deyanira. And if I didn't kill him, he would have had a long painful death - and possibly could have killed another wolf. Stop being so selfish. Stop making yourself the victim. I know your friend died, but I don't feel bad for you. I feel bad for him." Dukane's voice was cold, and truthful. He hated how wolves made things about themselves and never considered others. "I don't care that you shun me or I shun you - it's been this way with every female I've crossed paths with. I don't want this to be about me. I want this to be about all of of. So don't make it about you." Dukane could only remember images of Shadow's last day here. When he watched him take his last breath.

This just made his hackles tingle with defensive bristles. "I remember the way you and Shadow acted, as if you were meant to be. Like you were in love. And I would have been fine with that, but you didn't keep your distance from me. You came back. You left Shadow, after claiming love for him, you left." Dukane wasn't afraid to fight the she-wolf - he knew that it was most likely going to happen with them both being hot tempered. "I left you to be alone, you left me for another wolf, then came back. I didn't just jump females. I will never understand how you can love one wolf, then love another so quickly. What an unfaithful move, you careless - self centered dog. You don't deserve love. Once you get it, you'd flaunt in front of another male to make them desire you. You're worthless." Dukane's voice was the harshest it has ever been. The only thing he focused on was Shadow. A wolf who died too young, killed by him but the only way to secure the safety of his pack. And he loved Deya, but once he died, Deya moved on quickly. "Unfaithful mutt." The words were spit from his mouth as he snarled in her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:32 pm

The fae took his words with strength. On the last note of his voice, she lunged, circling him defensively and waiting for his move. “Unworthy hound! You're nothing more than a disease.” She snarled and lunged again, nipping at his muzzle.
The female watched as blood began to create a crimson line down his jawline. She smirked and prepared herself for a fight. I'm faster, I'm smaller, he's bigger, he's a hunter, he's made to catch fast things. We're both strong. Let's see what happens, Dukey. she taunted the male in her mind, “What's wrong, pooch? A little shy? Don't wanna get your paws dirty?” she hadn't stopped circling him hungrily. She lunched again, at his shoulder, “C'mon, love, let's play a little game.” true, unyielding pleasure rang through her voice, the taste of blood was in her mouth now.
This is what she wanted. She wanted to get all of her ferocity out, to show him exactly how he made her feel now. She was prepared by her mind to refuse pain, it would not stop her in this fight, adrenaline was already pumping through her veins. A dangerous aura surrounded the pair, hate and blame clouding around them.

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:43 pm

Dukane allowed a coy smile to take hold of his freshly injured maw, and a small chuckle rise in him. "You know I'm all about fun and games, love" After a few nips and snaps from Deya, and after eying her frame as she circling like a starving vulture - Dukane pounced toward her. A brown robust frame collided with a more compact physique, Dukane was soon atop Deya as she lied on the ground. Dukane leaned down toward her ear and whispered charmingly- "We both know you've wanted me to be on top of you for a while, don't worry, I won't go easy on you, you look like you'd like it rough." A sly smile was masking his face as he lunged towards he neck and clamped down fiercely onto her scruff. Shacking it quickly to help tear the skin better. He could feel the warm life of blood coat his salmon tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:00 pm

Deya was soon underneath Dukane. Her face blushed hot for a few moments, but an idea crossed her mind before it could go any further. She grinned at his comment and made a sensual moaning sound when he tore at her scruff. “Oh Duke, you know just how I like it.” she rolled to her side, unbalancing the male and grabbing his forepaw in her jaws. She felt the metallic heat of blood race over her tastebuds, “a little tangy, but it'll do.” She tossed his paw aside growled, “where were we? Oh, right.” she licked the blood from his muzzle like a delicate predator. “Yummy,” the female giggled.
Deyanira tossed her tail back and forth above her back, showing full dominance. She suddenly leapt to his side, dragging her claws through his thick fur, tearing jagged holes in his flesh. “Let's get rough then, Dukey.” she whispered. The female spun viciously around, grinning around her snarl, her fur bristling and teeth bared. She gracefully lowered herself, ready to duck any attack and planning a new route of damage, “make me screaam, she dragged the word out and laughed again.

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:16 pm

Dukane could tell his and Deya's body were tingling with the same dangerous chemical, adrenaline. All the nicks and cuts they gave one another seemed to be scrapes and bruises to them. Nothing seemed as severe as they really were. Dukane was smiling the whole experience, his frame feeling a jolt of tingling and shivers as Deya's voice carried out the word scream. With his eyes not break from hers, he rose a single brow as he stepped around her frame. "You got it beautiful" Dukane winked flirtatiously at the she-wolf.

His frame circled her's just as she had done to him earlier, watching he stiffened tense frame. "You should really loosen up love, you know this is everything you've wanted. for me to have my way with you, right?" Charming deep vocals filled his tone as he eyed her - suddenly he burst from a  calm walk, into a brash movement. Dodging to one side then quickly changing course to guarantee a better hit than before. Dukane latched onto the spine of the warrior. Almost the same place the former beta attacked her at. The scar was felt beneath Deya's lush pelt. Loosening his grip slightly to speak - a devilish tone was painted in his words. "How about you be a good little doggy and let me do what you want." Dukane threw the smaller wolf down to the ground and began to step over her body, positioning himself right above her. "I'm sure you'll do nicely." Duke hissed the words as his hind legs began to touch Deya's lower back and tail base. Dominant growls poured from Duke as he smiled towards her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:28 pm

Odd emotions of attraction and hatred mingled with one another, clinging to the seams of her mind, the joy trying to ebb it's way in. “Do you really think I'm beautiful?” her voice was nothing but taunting. He pretty much sat on her, holding her down by her tail. Just a small tug and she was free, purring underneath his chin “Tell me again.” there was a moment of silence before she made her move. Tackling him onto his back and snapping her jaws shut just above his face.
“Tell me again, Dukane.” She stood up and took a step back, “I never do what I'm told.” Her back was throbbing pleasantly, keeping her adrenaline alive. She could feel the slow-healing scars had opened and blood was draining through her winter coat. “Now look at what you've done, you big lug, my coat's all dirty. But don't I look good in red?” She grinned and lowered her ears to her head, raising her tail and taunting him with her body language.

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:53 pm

Teasing and taunting growls rolled from him, not in a defensive way so much anymore - more of a playful, flirty way. His face was damp with thick, crimson red. The same matted mess as Deya's back. He rose up to his full height, the she-wolf's tantalizing and luring voice just carried Dukane closer to her, his sure-footed actions cautiously, yet simultaneously, carelessly taken. As he neared her he smiled in a toying manner -"Red surely does flatter you, dear." A chocolate colored tassel flicked joyously. This entire event was arousing and angering the male wolf - it was quite a fight.

As he neared her, his fur lied flat, and he closely circled her, wrapping his frame around hers, his tail lightly fanning, rubbing against her hind legs gently. Dukane leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Now's your chance to kiss and make up, and then I can make you scream like you want." You could hear the frustration and desire in his words, his heart pounding and his tongue lolling slightly as he panted.

A quick growl jumped from him as he impulsively leapt atop her. His fore paws latched around her rib cage and dug his canines into her neck. Dukane's body bristled with intense frustration from the teasing. As he let go of his aggressive, and dominant bit he growled word into her ear continuously. "Rough enough for you?" Blood dripped from his jowls with every word he spoke to her. "Just give me a sign, and I'll give you the best day of your life." As he said this, he tightened his grip and dug his talons into the sides of the small silver canine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:41 pm

Deyanira enjoyed the scene, it was no longer a fight, it was purely sensual now “Oh my, you know just how to handle a lady like me.” He was on her in an instant, digging his canine's into her neck, she groaned in a mix of pain and pleasure as she felt him brush the nerves.
She didn't bother to through him off this time, instead she pulled away from his jaws and rolled over, she observed his deep brown fur, not thickly spotted with deep reds. “Dukane. You're bleeding.” She grinned, “Duke, you shouldn't need a sign to see how bad a want you.” The female charged him and put her paws on his chest. She licked his throat, right where his corroded artery would be. She placed her jaws around it and slowly tightened them, just barely breaking the skin, blood beaded around her teeth and she stopped. Releasing her grip, she stepped off. “I'd never kill you, Dukane. Not after everything you've made me feel.” Her voice was no longer seductive, he was heavily painted in blood and her fur was nearly completely red. She averted her eyes, fur lowering. “You're a little covered completely in blood.” She laughed a little and tried to hide her smile.
It was now that the female lost her adrenaline; pain returned to her senses and she staggered from loss of blood. “Duke.. I don't feel too great.” she mumbled, her words slurring as she stepped sideways to support herself. “Sorry, I forgot. We aren't on good terms. I just.. All this blood. Sorry. Bye.” The warrioress swayed to the side, directing herself temporarily towards the camp and then returning to her direction of the lake. “Can't go back lookin' like this.” The fae stumbled a few feet and then collapsed, her breathing faint. She could feel her back throbbing, blood pooled where her neck had been bitten and she coughed. She wasn't expecting help from Dukane, she'd damaged him and he'd damaged her.
The slim figurine of Deya began to lose consciousness, but what was to stop Dukane from killing her if she did? The fae pushed herself with determination from the earth. “I've still got blood in me, that means I can still fight you." The fae had caused a great amount of damage to Dukane, but he had equalized his wounds unto her. She knew she hardly stood a chance against him, but he had lost blood from his wounds that she'd caused, she knew that much. The female shook her head. Adrenaline returning slightly, she looked at Duke. Her pupils had returned to normal size, and though her eyes weren't entirely focused, she made a effort to keep herself standing through her dizziness.

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:06 am

As the battle became less of an aggressive fight, the pan began to fill Duke's body - and he could see by Deya's actions that it was hitting her hard too. His body was almost numb by this point, the constant blood loss in certain parts of his body made them feel as thought those limbs did not exist. A rapid blood rush rolled through Duke's head, making his vision go black for a few moments, his paws crossing over one another as he swayed unsteadily. His fore limbs where Deya had attacked were painless - they were nothing. Though still slightly mobile, he couldn't feel it when his paw touched the earth. The frame of the hunter quivered and shook every few minutes, his body's way of saying something was wrong.

Once bright and vibrant eyes, now looked drained and drooped. They focused on violent- stumbling she-wolf, at least they tried to focus. Dukane watched as she walked towards the den, then back to the lake to wash off. But then stood her ground strictly to continue the battle. A small smile and soft laugh rumbled in Duke as he looked to her. He knew if they continued - one of them was sure to die. Deyanira was smaller than him, meaning she could potentially bleed out faster and die from that before Duke.

The robust framed male began to step towards her - his broad paws still over lapping one another. "Deya, you know that one will die if we continue. And the one to kill will be punished for their actions by the pack. I will not end your life - but you may do as you please." With these words, Dukane turned towards the lake, using the last of his adrenaline-less energy to reach the icy watered lake. His for paws submerged and soon Kane collapsed into the shallow ends. His chin and muzzle falling into the water, but his nose still out to breath in the air. His body still shook aggressively from his severe wounds and blood lose. A handsome brown and gold pelts was not a dingy red, matted mess. His sharply pointed ears fell to his crown and his eyes began to shut. He and Deya were dying. There was no doubt about that. Their low stamina, wounds, and blood loss were going to end them soon enough. But Dukane wouldn't allow both of their lives to end so quickly - He rose his muzzle skyward and released a powerful howl - it was short lived, not lingering long after he released it - then splashed his muzzle back into the water. The surrounding liquid turning a faint pink shade as the male's blood still drained.

NOTES: I called for halp - we're dying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:05 am

A canid, taller than the average male wolf should be wandered through the unknown terrain, his broad paws and long limbs gracefully carrying his body forward, his chocolate and cream pigmented canvas swaying behind him. Lykon´s body was stiff, well muscled and somewhat tensed, the wounds Lukas had inflicted already healed but left visible scars, reminding scars. Covering emerald irises with his eyelids, Lykon took a deep breath through his nostrils, several fragnances penetrating his respiratory passages; plants, flowers, honey, wolves. The common odors one can find within a pack´s territory. However, another odor, one which was pretty familiar to the male with the advanced senses alerted him, made his thick fur bristle and his ivory canines bare; ´Death´.
But why was the clear smell of the incarnadine liquid lingering in the air? Wasn´t a pack´s land supposed to be peaceful? “The smell reminds me of my home.” Lykon mumbled, continuing with a now slower pace with his banner coiled above his back, showing clearly pride and dominance, “Home, sweet home.” The male sang with a sarcastic but somewhat nostalgically tone, the sorrow was still deep within him, buried in his soul. He could never forget the negative things, how much he wanted he simply couldn´t. But that was alright with him. The past reminded him what he was, who he was.
Soon, Lykon´s paws stepped upon a more sandy, damp terrain as he noticed that he already exited the forest and entered a clearing like place. In the middle of the clearing, there was a huge body of water, directly placed beside it were several, well grown trees but one was unique to even the oddly marked male; a majestically tree, with beautiful red leaves which covered the surface of the lake, mostly the shore of it. Piercing green eyes widened at the breathtaking view but soon there was another reason for him to release an irritated and worrying growl at two, crimson stained bodies. A male and a female. Both in a terrible shape. Both covered in the sanguine liquid which still dropped from their blood soaked furs. The female, he assumed her usual shading was a perfect silver grey, however he couldn´t really tell due to the crimson shades all around her petite body, was trying to stand her ground while the male laid there, his muzzle under water but Lykon assumed that he was able to actually breath due to him raising his snout skyward and releasing a thunderous call, the previous Alpha assumed he was calling for help. Now padding closer to the two, most certainly aggressive canids, Lykon looked at both of them while speaking in a soft but still audible tone, “Oh darlings... What happened to both of you?” Firstly heading toward the female due to her being more important for him since his protective instincts kicked in, he slowered his pace. He knew she probably wasn´t in the best mood to talk with a stranger. “Did I frighten you? If yes, I´m awfully sorry.” Turning to look at the broad male, he continued, a respectful stance and voice, “I am, really. But please.” Radiant green optics landed on the petite female again, “Let me help you.”
He knew what he had to do, even though he was no Shaman at all, he knew the basics and he knew what herbs would do great. Looking around he saw clovers growing nearby of the entrance of the forest and soon he found what he was searching for together with the clovers; Thyme. Tearing off a few of the clovers, enough for both of the canids, and two of the Thyme flowers, Lykon placed them in front of each wolf, all the time his tassel was proudly raised, even though he was an exile. “Eat them. They´ll prevent a toxemia, blood poisoning.” His voice was concerned, since he was worried for the two wolves lives. They had lost blood, much blood. ´Think Lykon...´  Baring his incisors, he eventually remembered the name of the flower which could help them in that state; a simple rose. “Excuse me, darlings.” he simply mumbled in a noble tone before rushing into the forest, searching for the flower which sybolized love and he´d actually find it and bring back two of them, for each injured wolf one. Tearing the blooms off of the rose, he again placed them in front of each canid, encouraging them to eat the flower. Leaning toward the robust male who had collapsed nearby the shore of the lake, his mouth was close to the cream and chocolate pigmented male, the Thyme flower firmly in his jaws as he allowed the injured canid to inhale the intense, auromatically odor of the herb which should help the male to relax his body and let his immune system heal his wounds. When he was done, he placed the flower in front of the male, the pink pigmented Thyme´s aroma still penetrating the brute´s nose. Turning around with rather cautious but still confident steps, he slowly leaned forward with the other flower toward the silver-ish female. He wasn´t sure if she would allow him to occure her injuries or even let her inhale the smell of the Thyme but he was going to try it at least. “Here, darling. This will help you relax.” 

Addressed: Dukane, Deyanira \\ Mentioned: The pack, his old pack \\ Word Count: 885 \\ Notes: -

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:29 am

Deya watched limply as Dukane staggered towards her, she fought to stay standing. He gave her the option to kill him before sort of swaying, like a drunk, to the lake. He howled and lowered his muzzle into the water again. A male with an odd leg came forth and spoke for a minute, words that were now hardly audible to Deya as she still stood, her body was threatening to kill her as she was right now. The male left and the warrioress watched with slitted eyes as he returned, pain was overwhelming her body and she was near passing out, he dropped some herbs by her and the warrioress snapped at him. “You help Dukane before you help me.” Her eyes settled on his form, slowly returning to chocolate in the places that the water touched. She looked at his face, her vision blackening around the edges.
His eyes were closed. “Dukane!” She barked, breaking down in a violent cough that tore her body of what little energy she had. The female held herself low to the ground and moved as quickly as she could, tail down. She desperately curled herself around his head and lay on his neck, she hadn't bitten him there deeply. “Duke don't leave me. Please.” She closed her eyes too, her voice trailing off, “Duke please. Please.”
I'm asking him to do this. To stay for me. Why? When it's so much easier to leave, why? Her breathing slowed, but did not stop, she did the only not-so-painful thing that she could and licked the blood that had spread to Duke's neck fur, if he were to die, he would not die alone.

Addressed: Lykon, Dukane Mentioned: -Notes: -
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:55 am

Dukane's body still jolted with violent shivers, it was his muscles trying to adapt to the blood draining from him. They were yelling at him, forcing his brain to scream thoughts "stay awake, get up! Move now!" Though he remained mostly motionless, his emerald eyes not seen behind his clenched chestnut lids. His once flattened ears perked quickly at the sound of an unknown voice - and an unknown scent. The words were fuzzy to him. With the lack of blood in his body - he wasn't functioning well. Though with his sensitive -heightened senses, he could easily make out all the aspects of the creature. It was surely a male, smelling only of nature- not a trace of wolf on him. He was alone. By the sound of it, he was rather large like Dukane, and knew how to carry himself without clunking around. The hunter's pelt bristled instinctively. His thoughts were vague, but he was a wolf, instincts were a big part of his life. Nearly dead, and an unknown creature near to him - he grew slightly defensive.

Low unexpected growls rumbled from him, but it was clear they weren't exactly intended, his eyes were still shut, his body was failing quickly with no adrenaline left in his frame. The familiar, soft feminine voice of Deyanira poured into his ear as he felt her equally blood matted frame beneath his chin. His face dripped water as it rested on Deya and she encased his fore frame. After a deep breath, Duke forced his eyes open quickly. They popped popped open with a sudden, intense, vibrant green shade now visible. Forest green irises darted quickly to inhale the current situation. Duke could make out a male that was around the same height as him, and quite similar in shading.

The rumbles still came from him, but he forced himself to stand- his limbs shook and he was still rather unsteady. But Dukane knew that he needed to receive care from the den site. His and Deya's injuries were too severe to be healed there - they needed a place that was protected with many shamans and just family. As he stood, he cast a charming smile down to Deya, his eyes bright - wincing every so often due to the pain and numbness. He glanced to the similar he-wolf - "If you don't mind, I think the den would be a better place to get this stuff done." The masculine then turned away and began to walk to the den, limping on his fore limb from Deya's previously given puncture wounds. He looked back to Deya still near him. "Don't worry darling, Shadow may still be gone- but I'll always be here." As he said this, his head rose to full height, and his long ground touching tail coiled over his hindquarters and a grin was plastered to his maw. He walked slowly, waiting for Deya to walk by his side. He was going home.

THE DEENNNN

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:12 am

The female opened her eyes when Dukane moved. She made a small 'hm' sound and looked at him. She saw him stand, he was still shaking. She tried to do the same, slowly lifting herself from the earth. Water and blood dripped from her pelt, it was getting a lighter pink rather than rusty. “The den,” she said breathlessly, “good idea.”
Her wavering eyes looked to the male that she did not know. “I'm Deyanira, you'd best come with us.” The warrior's vocals shook nearly as much as her uneasy steps. You'll always be here? That's good. I need somebody to beat the living shniz out of me sometimes. Deya couldn't help but chuckle through her pain as she followed the rust, chocolate, and caramel male.
As she left the clearing, she looked at Lykon behind her. “Come on, stranger. Let's get you introduced to our alphas.” The female staggered forward, managing to catch up with Dukane. He seemed happier now and she smiled a little. “Get the bad vibes out.” she smiled, walking beside the hunter slowly. What a mess we are. She looked up at him with clearing eyes, smiled, and then concentrated on getting her shaken self home.

Addressed: Dukane, Lykon Mentioned: - Notes: TO THAA DENNN
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:39 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s thoughts and inside Jeames’ mind’’

It had been so long ago since Jeamesero last visited this place; the Lake of Red Leaves, the place where they had buried their deceased pack mates. Hati, Shadow, Hatsune... they were all dead.
Jeamesero actually didn't want to return here any time soon but since he had promised Kain to share hik around, here he was.
He looked behind him but saw no sign of Kain. Jeamesero wondered if he had gotten lost on his way or that he might not be coming, but at the same time he was pleased to be away from the pack and finally on his own. Here he would be at peace.
Walking around the area quietly he looked up to see a butterfly passing him, just above his head. Jeamesero smiled and ran after it, following it around the area happily.
‘’I'm gonna catch you~’’, Jeamesero thought, but he didn't really mean it; he didn't want to hurt the butterfly in any way.

Jumping up suddenly he reached for the flying insect and caught it between his front paws, returning to land on the ground with a slam, his belly first to hit.
He giggled and moved his paws to see if he had caught the butterfly.
‘’Did I get it?’’, he asked himself and as he lifted one of his paws the butterfly fell on the ground, it's fragile wings broken, dead.
Jeamesero stared at the insect and his ears were pressed against his head, he was sad.
‘’I'm a murderer...’’, he whispered sadly, but he didn't refer to the butterfly. Getting to his paws he stared at the insect once more before moving on. The next thing his chestnut brown eyes met were the three graves, and Jeamesero whimpered.
‘’I'm so sorry...’’

Addressed: - Mentioned: Kain, Hati, Hatsune, Shadow, everyone else Word Count: - Notes: Meh

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:48 pm

Kain padded at a decent pace through the trees as he followed Jeamesero's scent he was back in control now for after all it was his body not Reaper's so he was the stronger between the two of them. His reason for moving so quickly was he'd stayed back at the den longer then he'd wanted to so Reaper could talk to Abaddon. He looked behind him but Abaddon was no where to be seen. 'Oh well she'll catch up later and find her way by following mine and Jeamesero scents'  
However Kain could feel Reaper's anger at him not waiting for Abaddon as Reaper rested in the back of his mind. Kain had to admit what Reaper had said back at the den made sense if he wanted to have the life he'd had with Kaire and then he had to find a female and Abaddon was the closest wolf he'd ever seen to him and Reaper. 'But I don't really have the same feelings that Reaper does for her and I don't know if I would ever learn to love her.'
The only wolf Kain really wanted to speak to was Jeamesero he was sure that he carried another wolf inside just like he himself carried Reaper. 'But should I ask him if he does, I don't know we only just met and he might not want to talk about it. Also there's always a the chance that I imagined what I saw back at the den, but if I didn't it would be so nice to have someone to share this pain and burden with someone who understands.'
Soon Kain broke through the trees and saw a vast lake and his thought's were drive from his mind for a moment as he gazed upon the shear beauty of the scene before him. It was so beautiful he'd never seen anything like it, as he continued to gaze around he saw three grave stones and soon spotted Jeamesero next to them and noticed the expression on his face. Kain recognized well for it was sadness something he had all to much experience with recently. 'Why is he so sad looking are those friends or is one his mate that died, if so I can understand his pain after losing Kaire and the pups. Maybe should comfort him the moon knows I wish I'd had someone to help me through my family's death besides Reaper.'
So Kain approached Jeamesero and brushed his side lightly against Jeamesero's before he sat down to face the graves as well and said to him in a sad but caring voice. “Jeamesero I'm guessing your so sad looking because either your mate or your friends are buried here. Now I know I'm new to this pack in all and that we just met, but your not alone in such pain I understand it all to well. For you see not long ago I my mate and pups were killed by a small group rouge wolves.”
Kain felt a few tears run down his face he missed Kaire and their pups for the wound on his heart was still felt so fresh and he doubted it would ever heal. They'd been his strength his reason for living and now here he was trying to live in honor of their memory. But some days between the pain of losing them and fighting to keep Reaper in check he wished he just died with them or would die so he wouldn't have hurt and fight anymore.

Addressed: Jeamesero
Mentioned: Abaddon, Kaire, His pups
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum