The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Lake of Red Leaves

+13
Shun
Wjinry
Kahlua
Winter
Bright Fang
Kiokkia
Caro
Jeamesero
Verine
Cassiel
Shadow
Dawn
Maverick
17 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 8 Empty Lake of Red Leaves

Post by Maverick Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 8 78384%20Maple%20and%20Birch%20Trees%20in%20Fall%20Color,%20Adirondack%20Park%20and%20Preserve,%20New%20York

The Lake of Red Leaves is a lake surrounded by birch trees. However, the real reason for its name is because there there is a tree with red leaves near it. It stays like that all year, and in the warmer seasons flowers bloom by the shores, making it a wonderful place for romantic couples.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 8 Empty Re: Lake of Red Leaves

Post by Jeamesero Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:50 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s thoughts and inside Jeames’ mind’’

Jeamesero sat there silently, watching the three graves, his mind not in reality. He still felt guilty, after so long. Maybe it was because he kept apologizing for the horrible things he had done, but the died wolves would never hear him, never again...
‘’If only I could control myself... But I don't know how...’’, he thought desperately, feeling a sting in his chest.
He was stuck in deep thoughts until suddenly he felt something brushing against his side. Looking up he saw it was Kain, the male he had promised a tour through the territory.
‘’Jeamesero I'm guessing your so sad looking because either your mate or your friends are buried here. Now I know I'm new to this pack in all and that we just met, but your not alone in such pain I understand it all to well. For you see not long ago I my mate and pups were killed by a small group rouge wolves.’’
Jeamesero glanced his way, his ears lowered slightly, a sad look in his eyes. He looked back down at the three graves and sighed, shaking his head in disbelief.

‘’It were my friends, well, two of them, one of them my best... As for the other... it's all my fault...’’, Jeamesero whispered, the words stuck in his throat. He didn't want to talk about it but he had to; he had to tell Kain and warn him for the murderer he was deep down inside, Death Mask who tainted his soul and mind black, dark.
He sat there again for a moment, staring in silence, but soon he looked back up at the male sitting beside him.
‘’I'm sorry about your loss... sounds like a horrible faith.’’, he said, feeling rather guilty towards Kain, but he shouldn't feel that way, because he possibly couldn't have killed his mate and pups. Could he...?
Jeamesero shook the thought away without moving an inch, taking a deep breath. He didn't want to think about such things.

He tried to find his courage to tell Kain about Death Mask, but he was afraid Kain would run away or hate him. He didn't want to cause anymore pain or harm to anyone, but he had to warn him. Especially because he was nice to him, because he seemed to care.
Jeamesero took a death breath, closing his eyes, his head lowered.
‘’It's all my fault; whenever I get angry I can't control myself... I hurt others even though that isn't my intention...’’, he began, swallowing before continuing. ‘’It's like there's a different wolf in my head. Maybe even two, I'm not sure... but I can't stop it.’’
He shut his mouth, staring at the streaming water in the river, he tried to calm himself.
‘’I'm saying this because I'm afraid, and I want to warn you, in case it happens again... I don't want to hurt anyone anymore...’’
‘’If you want to leave now... that's fine.’’, he then spoke, shutting his mouth completely after. He stared at the river, he just stared.

Addressed: Kain Mentioned: Hati, Hatsune, Shadow, Kain's mate and pups Word Count: - Notes: Come on Jea, it will be fine. <3

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:20 pm

† We are coming for you. †

The female entered the area and ignored the male, Jeames, as he walked past her. She walked past Kain and directly to the lake. Abaddon stepped lightly into the water and watched as fish swam away and wearily returned.
After a few moment, a bass snaked by and she dove on it, drawing it from the water and biting down enough to break it's spine. Blood dripped down her muzzle and she left the water, her paws leaving prints in the soft earth around the lake. She stopped in a dry, sunny patch of rock near the water's edge and took a morsel of her meal.
“Hello, Kain.”
Her voice was smooth, she didn't look at him at all, not sine she'd arrived at the lake, but he'd invited her, so she may as well make some conversation.

Addressed: † Kain † Mentioned: † Kain † Notes: † †

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 8 687uhj
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:44 pm

Kain looked at his new friend Jeamesero listening him say how two of the three wolves had been his friends one of them his best. He then just trailed off saying little about the third wolf but he did say how it was all his fault that they were all three dead. He then also told Kain about how he was sorry for his lose and that what had happened sounded horrible. Kain then spoke to Jeamesero in a soft tone. “I find it hard to believe you would kill anyone without a good reason Jeames. Your only the second wolf I've ever met who's shown me kindness like this.”
Kain then listened as Jeamesero started to speak again. ‘’It's all my fault; whenever I get angry I can't control myself... I hurt others even though that isn't my intention... It's like there's a different wolf in my head. Maybe even two, I'm not sure... but I can't stop it.’’
Kain felt much sorrow for his friend wishing he could take away his pain for him but he couldn't. So instead he nuzzled up close to him letting him know that he was there nearby to comfort him in any way he could and thought. 'It's not fair why do wolves like me and Jeames have to suffer so much and carry these monsters inside us why can't we just be left to live normal happy lives. Don't we at least deserve that'
Kain then went back to listening to Jeamesero who was the only wolf he was sure that could ever truly under stand his pain and suffering. ‘’I'm saying this because I'm afraid, and I want to warn you, in case it happens again... I don't want to hurt anyone anymore...If you want to leave now... that's fine.’’
Kain pushed himself closer into Jeamesero he wasn't leaving him alone there that was for damn sure. Kain had been alone in the dark for so many moons that he knew while it felt good just to sulk in it alone. It was not the best thing for one to do he'd learned that from Kaire 'Even in death my love your still with me guiding me and showing me the way. This is why I'm still here isn't it why I couldn't die with you and our pups. Because this wolf here needs someone like me who can understand what their going through and in return I bet helping them will help me move past my grief as well somehow'
Kain then pull back from Jeamesero and walk forward so he standing in front of him if he was going to tell Jeamesero about Reaper. Then he would do it face to face eye to eye so that Jeamesero would know that Kain did understand his suffering. “Your not the only one who carriers a monster inside them Jeames I to carry a monster inside me his name is Reaper. And if it weren't for him I would never have survived my puphood for during it I was beaten and tortured both physically and mentally by my packs leaders. And My parents did nothing to stop it for it was consider one the highest honors for ones pup to be trained as the next pack Reaper.”
Kain couldn't help but shed a some tears at this moment. He didn't want to cry he wanted to be strong for and in front of Jeamesero but he couldn't the memories of pain from all those dark moons were just much for him. “They had turned me me in to a heartless killer by around the age for a year old. During the first 2 years of my life I killed so many Male, females even pups all just so my pack could expand their territory the taste of wolf blood is forever burned in to my mind. If anyone should run way here it should be you to run from me. Because every day since the death of my mate and pups it becomes harder for me to keep him in control. For Kaire and my pups were the only things that kept him at bay.”
Kain then though to himself for he was sure this would be the outcome. 'Leave me Jeamesero shun me just like all the others did for the monster I am and might become again one day.'
It was then Kain noticed Abaddon but he merely nodded hello at her and hoped she hadn't heard what he'd just told Jeamesero but if she had oh well he'd cross the log when he came to it or at least Reaper would see to it that he survived like he always had even if he just wanted it all to end.
Addressed: Jeamesero
Mentioned: His mate Kaire, His pups, His pack leaders and parents.
Notes: I'm so sorry Jeames it took me so long to answer your last post but I hope this one can start to make up for it.
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:23 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s speech’’

‘’I find it hard to believe you would kill anyone without a good reason Jeames. Your only the second wolf I've ever met who's shown me kindness like this.’’, Kain said and Jeamesero looked his way, shaking his head in disbelief.
‘’I’ve killed someone without a reason…’’, he whispered, before changing the subject back to Kain’s last sentence. ‘’And that’s hard to believe; you come off as such a nice wolf.’’
Jeamesero stared at the graves again, continuing to think about the died ones and the many mistakes je had made in his life. If only he wouldn’t have been born, then everyone would have been so much happier. However, he should stop thinking about such things, because negativity fed the demon inside his head. ‘’Where would I have been if you didn’t exist, my dear friend?’’, the voice asked him in his head, teasing him, haunting him. There was a slight edge to it and Jeamesero Shivered. Here he had been sitting, think he could have finally had some time for himself, without the annoying voice inside his head.
‘’Well?’’, the voice asked again but Jeamesero ignored it and kept on staring at the lake and the graves. But once Kain scooted closer to him, his attention was directed at him again. He watched as Kain got up and went to stand in front of him, looking at him. Jeamesero wasn’t sure what to think right now, because he wasn’t sure why Kain had suddenly moved.

‘’You’re not the only one who carriers a monster inside them Jeames, I too carry a monster inside me, his name is Reaper. And if it weren't for him I would never have survived my puphood for during it I was beaten and tortured both physically and mentally by my pack’s leaders. And my parents did nothing to stop it for it was considered one the highest honors for one’s pup to be trained as the next pack Reaper.’’, Kain suddenly told him and Jeamesero looked up at him as he was sitting there, staring in silence, dumbfounded. Not because Kain’s words scared him, no, it was because Kain’s words interested him.
‘’There is someone else like me…? I never knew.’’, he thought as he blinked at Kain for a few times before smiling weakly. ‘’I’m not alone.’’
‘’Reaper huh? I would love to meet him. Well, actually not, because I despise everyone… but knowing now that there’s another one like me is interesting.’’, the voice inside his head spoke again but Jeames shook it away, without moving his head.
‘’They had turned me into a heartless killer by around the age of a year old. During the first two years of my life I killed so many males, females even pups all just so my pack could expand their territory, the taste of wolf blood is forever burned in to my mind. If anyone should run away here it should be you to run from me. Because every day since the death of my mate and pups it becomes harder for me to keep him in control. For Kaire and my pups were the only things that kept him at bay.’’

‘’I will never run, Kain.’’, Jeamesero responded to his last words, hoping it would give the male some confidence. ‘’You don’t know me. You don’t know the best inside of me… I don’t even know it for real. It’s unpredictable. Who knows, maybe it’s even worse than yours, maybe it’s even more blood thirsty than yours.’’
He heard paw steps behind him and turned his head to see a black coated female. He remembered her name was Abaddon. She spoke Kain’s name, greeting him, and Kain responded with a nod from his head. Jeamesero didn’t know why she was here, but it quite scared him. He didn’t really want to talk to anyone else but Kain right now. it felt weird, but something about this male was interesting, not because they shared the same kind of… demon inside of them. It was just… something. And Jeamesero rather wanted to be alone with him, no one else near him. It felt uncomfortable. So he just looked at Abaddon and smiled at her weakly, before glancing back at Kain.
‘’And the worst thing of all is that I can’t remember anything after I’ve lost control and gained it back… He talks to me inside my head, but whenever he gains control it’s like I black out and wake up later… And another thing is… I can’t… I can’t control myself… Every time I woke back up I heard they had to hit me in the head or something, and I would return to a world where everyone is wounded, where I am badly wounded…’’, Jeamesero whispered. Feeling lightheaded slightly he took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. A few tears ran down his face, but he quickly blinked them away; he didn’t want to cry, not here, not right now, not in front of Kain. He had already cried enough the last few weeks, and he knew it bothered the others, it annoyed them. ‘’I’m… sorry… I just… It scares me.’’

Jeamesero sat there for a moment, not knowing what else to say. He just stared at his paws in silence, biting his lip. It felt so weird talking about it, he remembered he had had these kind of black outs before in his life, and that he woke up with a dead body beside him or just with a lot of blood covering his coat. He had always thought there was something wrong with him, and maybe there was, but hearing someone else suffered from the same thing made him wonder if there were more out there just like him and Reaper.
‘’Even though this place is beautiful, it’s also depressing… I can’t stand this place, not anymore…’’, Jeamesero thought. He wanted to open his mouth to speak, to ask Kain if maybe he wanted to see more of the territory, but that’s when Death Mask once again spoke to him in his mind. And his voice was sarcastic and edgy like always, teasing.
‘’You want him, don’t you? I’ve known you for a year now, you’ve gotten predictable. Remember that handsome male? What was his name again… Manuel? I know what you’re up to, little Jeames.’’, the voice spoke to him and Jeamesero bit his lip, shaking his head violently. ‘’No! It’s not like that! I just want to get out of here because this place is so depressing! Don’t talk to me!’’
Suddenly his depressive behavior changed into a happy cheerful bright one and Jeamesero jumped to his paws, staring at Kain and wagging his tail. It was all an act though, because deep down inside he just felt so confused and lost, he just didn’t want to show it to anyone, he didn’t want anyone to worry about him. ‘’Hey Kain, wanna get out of here? You wanted to see more of the territory right? I’m still your guide. But, we can also stay here if you like. You choose~’’

Addressed: Kain, Death Mask Mentioned: Abaddon, Manuel Word Count: 1182 Notes: Yay, Jeames’ back. <3 Also, this post of mine is ugly and stupid and it took forever to make because I have no muse…

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:27 pm

Kain looked with surprise when he said he would never run and Kain knew why. ' Because we are one in the same Jeames and I. We both know the pain ans suffering each other as been through in life.' Kain ears then perked up with from what he heard Jeamesero next to him. About how Kain didn't know him or the beast inside him and how even Jeamesero himself didn't know if the beast was real even real. Jeamesero then went saying how who knew maybe it was worst then Kain's and even more blood thirsty as well.
Kain then watched as Jeamesero glanced at over at Abaddon before turning back to him. All the while Kain could feel Reaper smiling at the thought of Abaddon being near them. But Kain would have nothing to do with her while he was in control and turned his attention back to Jeamesero hearing him speak again. About how the worst thing of all he couldn’t remember anything after losing control and gaining it back that the monster inside him always spoke from the back of his mind. Then sometimes he would black out whenever his monster took control leaving him with no control of himself what's or ever. And the only way to stop they knew of so far was to hit him in the back of the head there for rendering him unconscious. Only to wake and find those around wounded and wounds covering his own body and then started say how he was sorry and that it just scared him.
Kain felt his heart wench as he heard Jeamesero story both of them had witnessed nothing but hurt pain and misery through their lives. But he knew Jeamesero had it the worst between the two of them for he'd been all alone never fully knowing the monster he held inside him. ' I on the other hand have learned to become almost one with my monster and also I had Kaire and our pups to pull me through and show me the way.”
Kain had failed to protect Kaire had failed to protect their pups but he would not fail to protect Jeamesero. Even if it meant protecting Jeamesero from from the inner monster version Jeamesero Kain would not fail again even if it cost him his life. 'You here that Reaper we're going to protect him even if it's from himself.
Reaper snarled at Kain from the corner of his mind. 'No you listen well to me Kain I'll do what I dang well please you don't order me around or control me. But I'll help protect your friend by the fang I will but when that time come you just remember it was this monster that saved him for are we clear!
Kain nodded to Reaper saying he understood and knew full well what he was asking of him but Kain didn't care he would gladly become the REAPER once more just save Jeamesero if it came to that.
Kain mind then returned to the moment at hand as Jeamesero started speaking again asking him if he want to to get out of here and see more of the territory still. Then said he was Kain's guide so they could stay here if Kain wanted and said for him to choose.
Kain had a strange feeling the while Jeamesero wanted him to choose he really wanted to leave the lake behind them for now. He then stepped forward and brushed his mixed coat against Jeamesero light brown one then licked his cheek and smiled. “We can which ever one you prefer more Jeames but I think it would be nice to see the rest of the territory if you don't my friend?”
Kain had come to feel something special for this wolf already after knowing him for only a short time. The only thing was he was unsure of what he felt for Jeames was there love there or was it just because they were almost one in the same. Then again it could be he wanted start erasing some of his past sins and guilt the truth was he din'td know. But Reaper on the other paw he would not take it sitting down he had a plan and would use this in his favor to once again become master of this body.

Addressed: Jeamesero, Reaper
Mentioned: Abaddon, Kaire, His pups
Notes: I won't say I'm sorry for not posting in so long but will be more active form now on.

Last edited by Kain on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistypes)
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:22 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s speech’’

‘’We can whichever one you prefer more Jeames but I think it would be nice to see the rest of the territory if you don't my friend?’’, Kain said, brushing his coat against Jeamesero’s all of a sudden and licking his cheek. Jeamesero blinked a few times, looking in confusion at the male’s smile and its sudden change of attitude. He took a step back and eyed Kain in silence for a moment before smiling weakly and nodding.
‘’Okay, well, there are many other places in the territory we can go to. It’s up to you.’’, he responded, trying to ignore the strange feelings in his guts which had started to rise. It felt weird having these feelings, he didn’t know what they meant, what was going on with him, and he didn’t quite like it. But then again, he couldn’t stop it.
‘’What just happened? Why did he do that? Why am I feeling like this all of a sudden…? So strange.’’, he thought, trying to not break any eye contact with Kain. He didn’t want to let the male know he felt slightly uncomfortable, because he didn’t want Kain to feel uncomfortable, so he kept on playing the cute and innocent part of himself, hoping it would calm his own nerves.
‘’We can go to the Summer Meadows, our hunting grounds, or we could go to Bitterroot National Forest. It’s actually our whole territory, with every other area located in it, but I haven’t seen every part of this forest yet, myself. There’s also the Sapphire Mountains which I’ve never been before myself but it’s not really part of our territory, it’s actually part of someone else’s, so I’m not sure if we should go there, but…’’, Jeamesero spoke excitedly. However, his voice grew weaker and he cut himself off at the end, looking at the ground for a moment.

He glanced back up at Kain, smiling again brightly and wagging his tail, trying his best to stay calm and not show any weakness. ‘’Where-ever we go is up to you. you can name it all~ Or we can go back to the den and see more tomorrow. But I’m sure you wanted to see more of the territory, not?’’, he asked, his chestnut brown eyes focused on the male in front of him.
‘’Go ahead and choose, all options are possibilities. I’m just your guide, you’re the tourist~ Well, sort of you are.’’, he continued to say, chuckling and smiling, his tail never stopped wagging as he said this all. But deep down inside he actually didn’t know how to feel, what to say or what to do.
‘’What are we gonna do next, hmm? What are you planning on doing, dear little Jeames?’’, a voice in the back of his head spoke to him, and Jeamesero could feel it grinning in the back of his mind. ‘’Why won’t you let ME decide for once, hmm?’’
‘’Stop it! You’re being annoying! Even though you’re not dangerous now, you still scare me… I just want to be a good guide and show Kain around, nothing more…’’, Jeamesero thought in response to the evil voice in his head, hoping it would leave him alone finally. He looked at Kain before sitting down, curling his tail around his body, and smiling again. ‘’Well, Kain? What do you want to do? It’s up to you, after all~’’

Addressed: Kain, Death Mask Mentioned: - Word Count: 566 Notes: It’s been a while. :p

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:46 pm

Kain stood there watching as Jeamesero blinked several times with a bit of concern for him. Was he okay maybe he shouldn't have licked his cheek but he had just wanted him to feel better or did he mean more by it. Kain wondered what was really going on with him and if it was because something to do with Jeamesero. As he listened to Jeamesero say ’Okay, well, there are many other places in the territory we can go to. It’s up to you.’’
Reaper then spoke up adding his two cents to Kain's thought's 'I know whats going on Kain and I'll do what I can to help you after all we are one in the same so your well being is my own now be nice wolf to friend and choose a place to go before I pick for you.'
Kain was now wary of Reaper what was his game in all this true they were one but Reaper seldom care for his well being. But Kain had little time to think on this as Jeamesero spoke up saying.  
‘’We can go to the Summer Meadows, our hunting grounds, or we could go to Bitterroot National Forest. It’s actually our whole territory, with every other area located in it, but I haven’t seen every part of this forest yet, myself. There’s also the Sapphire Mountains which I’ve never been before myself but it’s not really part of our territory, it’s actually part of someone else’s, so I’m not sure if we should go there, but…’’
Kain wanted to see the meadow but he could tell Reaper wanted to head for the mountain's after hearing that they actually belonged to someone else out of hopes of a fight most likely. Reaper answered him saying “No Kain I'm not hoping for a fight you lived in the mountain areas with Kaire remember did you ever think a visit there might ease your pain a bit. No of course you didn't for you may have always been our voice of reason but I have always been our voice of cunning.”
Kain then asked Reaper out of curiosity. “What's your game Reaper why the sudden change of heart since we joined this pack what are your reasons I want to know?”
Reaper just smiled he wouldn’t answer Kain unless he wanted to just like he always did for he owed him nothing really as far as he was concerned. And then spoke to Jeamesero quickly before Kain could stop him in his dark sly voice. “Hello Jeamesero Kain as just been telling you about me so I thought I would introduce myself the name is Reaper as you know but enough of names me and Kain would both like to see these mountain's if you please. After all our last home was in the mountain’s and while I am rather anxious for a visit to such a place again I believe it would do Kain some good and bring him some ease so if you could lead the way I, I mean we would appreciate it?”
The game had just started and Reaper would win for good this time he'd make sure of it as he let a small fanged smile appear on their face as he waited for his answer while enjoying having taken Kain by surprise.

Addressed: Jeamesero
Mentioned: Kaire
Note: Life will not keep me down I fighting back!
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Fri May 01, 2015 1:27 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s speech’’
‘’Kirinun’s speech’’
‘’Kirinun’s thoughts and inside Jeames’ mind’’

Jeamesero waited for Kain to respond, wondering where he would want to go. The male felt a bit uneasy and glanced around him in silence, moving his ears around a few times, listening to the sounds around him, trying to locate them. Suddenly Kain speaking grabbed Jeamesero’s attention and the Hudson Bay wolf turned his head to look at him, but as soon as he heard his words he noticed it wasn’t Kain speaking.
‘’Hello Jeamesero, Kain has just been telling you about me so I thought I would introduce myself, the name is Reaper as you know but enough of names, me and Kain would both like to see these mountains if you please. After all our last home was in the mountains and while I am rather anxious for a visit to such a place again I believe it would do Kain some good and bring him some ease so if you could lead the way I, I mean we would appreciate it?’’, the wolf spoke and Jeamesero blinked at him in confusion for a few times. The male stood there shifting from paw to paw, thinking about what this wolf called Reaper had said; the mountains, it was not part of their territory.
Jeamesero shivered slightly at the thought, not sure if he wanted to go there. He was afraid they would run into the other pack of wolves, and what if that happened? What would they do to them? Two wolves against a whole pack wasn’t going to work out, was it? Unless Death Mask decided to join the fight…
‘’Just go with it, Jeames. Take them to the mountains. You know I will protect you when we get in trouble~ Since I’m you and you are me~’’, the voice cooed in his mind and Jeamesero shivered again, trying to pretend he hadn’t heard him, but Death Mask knew what he was thinking, he knew it all. ‘’Take them to the mountains, do it.’’

‘’Don’t do it, it’s not worth it. It’s dangerous, you can risk your life there, and this wolf inside your head isn’t going to save you. It’s not worth it, Jeamesero.’’, a sudden voice inside his head told him, another voice which didn’t belong to Death Mask; monotone and deep, like it belonged to a wolf that didn’t care about anything. Yet this voice seemed to care about Jeamesero’s life. the new voice had caught him off guard, and Jeamesero was staring at the ground in confusion with big eyes.
‘’I um… I…’’, he whispered. The deep monotone voice inside his head once again told him not to go to the mountains, while Death Mask was almost begging him to go. Jeamesero looked up at Kain, or Reaper, in a daze, before clearing his throat and swallowing. He forced a bright yet fake smile on his face and he nodded, wagging his tail.
‘’Okay, I will bring you guys to the mountains if you like that. Let’s go, we gotta see a lot before it gets dark~’’, he said cheerfully, playfully bouncing at the wolf in front of him before turning around and padding off, hipping a bit. But even though he acted happy, he was far from that; he was concerned and afraid, of the mountains and of the newer voice in his head.
‘’What’s going on…? W-what’s wrong with me…? Am I really going inside? Am I going to lose my body to another mind and never be able to return to it…? What should I do, should I fight it or leave it…?’’, he thought, biting his lip. He could hear Death Mask chuckle in the back of his mind.

Addressed: Kain/Reaper Mentioned: Death Mask, Kirinun, other wolf pack Word Count: 611 Notes: Yay, Kirinun finally showed up, too~ I’m gonna like this, because now the three of them can argue together in Jeames’ head. .3.
~To the Sapphire Mountains~

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Fri May 01, 2015 3:04 pm

Kain growled at Reaper what a fool he was that was the second time to day he'd let Reaper take him by surprise. Yes he'd told Jeames about Reaper but he'd hope to never let Jeames see or meet that side of him. 'But the fang Reaper pull anything like that one more time to day and I swear I kill you somehow!' Reaper laughed at Kain enjoy his anger ' Oh I know you want to Kain I feel all the shame and hate you feel for me even existing everyday we're alive. But like it always been and forever will be as long as you live will just have to deal with me hahaha!'
Kain hated Reaper with a fierce fire even if Reaper was the reason he was still alive after all this time as he listened to him laugh darkly. 'My life could have been so different if he'd never been created why me why must shoulder this burden of misery and pain on my own.'
Kain however snapped out his his thoughts of misfortune as he noticed that Jeames seemed to be a little out of it after having spoken with Reaper. And was about to apologize to him for letting Reaper escape past him for a moment when Jeames answered Reapers question. ‘’Okay, I will bring you guys to the mountains if you like that. Let’s go, we gotta see a lot before it gets dark~’’
Kain nodded and smiled even though he really wanted to head to the meadow and not put Jeames at risk in another packs territory. “Thanks Jeames I'm sure we'll find a great view up there and I'm sorry for Reapers outburst he just caught me by surprise is all.”
Kain the followed after Jeames towards the mountains thinking all the while of Reapers increased actively lately since Kaire's death thinking to himself. 'Under this pressure I'm not okay I'm almost living in denial and I'm just bottling the rage. And I don't know how much longer I can go on like this everyday Reaper seems to be getting stronger is it only a matter of time before I become the Beast once more death's maker the Reaper!' Kain hoped not but if that was what lay ahead for him at least he wouldn't be alone in it anymore with Jeames here it seemed.

Addressed: Jeames
Mentioned: Kaire
Notes: To the Sapphire Mountains
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Keane Sat May 16, 2015 2:41 pm

This was apparently a place of romance. For all of its supposed splendor, Keane could find nothing that sang out of such enchantment.
He stalked around the edge of the lake sullenly, head low with a scowl centered on his face. Wolves come here to consummate their marriage? What a pathetic excuse for a lake; More pond than anything, really.

Keane had spent hours here already it seemed, and despite arriving alone by choice, he felt the strangest pangs of loneliness in his chest, strangling his heart. His mouth twisted into a nasty frown as he flopped down, chest grumbling as his thoughts thrashed around in his skull.
He just wanted someone to curl up next to. Maybe bop on the friggin head, he didn't know. The only thing that remained effortlessly clear was that he was alone, that he hated it, and that he had no idea how to change it.
So Keane sat by the edge of the lake, rejecting its beauty, and feeling sorry for himself.

Addressed; -
Mentioned; -
Notes; This is baaaaad. Even still, I had to post with him. My poor Keane :'c
Keane
Keane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:46 pm

Hikaru padded along a small pathway he had found, softly crushing leaves as he walked. He turned hsi head to make sure BM100 was still there and following him since he was scared to lose the poor thing.
He felt almost like he was BM100's guardian now. He really liked the wolf and thought of him as his own pup, because of the way he acted. So natruly he wanted to show him everything and teach the wolf everything he knew.
Hikaru smiled back at BM100, just to let him know he was making sure the wolf didn't get lost and that he was there if he got scared of something again. He slowly turned back to face forward, just as he reached the tree line. 
He stepped out of the bushes and looked around before his gaze fall upon a very large pool of water. "Koinu look at that..." Hikaru said, staring in awe at the lake. "It's beautiful no?" He whispered softly before walking towards the water line.
See he had always loved water ever since he was a pup. Where he came from they had very little water so swimming and bathes were most of the time out of the question. So of course since swiiming and playing in water was one of his favorite things to do as a pup he hadn't really ever do it.
Hikaru stopped just at the edge, barely placing his paws in as he stared at the water getting lost in his own thoughts. "I've never seen this much water in once place before... It's amazing..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: BM100 Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Lol hes excited about water and is acting like he just met his lover XD
Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:23 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

The two wolves reached a big open area and BM100 looked around him, amazed by the stunning surroundings. There was this lake with bright sparkly water and a big tree with red leaves standing near it.
‘’Koinu look at that... It's beautiful no?’’, Hikaru asked and BM100 looked up at one, head tilted to the side slightly. He nodded in response.
Watching how Hikaru walked over to the lake, amazed as well, BM100 stood there worrying about the little bugs in his veins. What if they would come out soon? He was afraid he might have scratched open a wound again, he was afraid this maggot indeed came from a wound in his body. How would Hikaru react if he would find out about BM100's... condition?
BM100 decided to forget about it for now and he watched how Hikaru went to stand near the lake. Quickly he dashed over to the male, standing behind him and looking at him, at the water and back at him again.
‘’I've never seen this much water in once place before... It's amazing...’’, he heard Hikaru whisper and BM100 smiled weakly and rather weakly. He walked up beside Hikaru and stared at his reflection, shocked at what he saw.
Was that him? Did he look like this? So he was another wolf after all? Only he had a black coat, and scabs all over him, bare spots on his body where there was no fur. He knew the other wolves inside the testing lab probably looked the same like him, scabs and bare spots everywhere. Though, he wondered if any wolf in the wild looked the same like him. But after all, he looked... terrifying.
‘’Well, I've n-never really seen w-water before, except for the bit of water in my b-bowl when I was in that c-cage...’’, BM100 answered, before swallowing for a moment. ‘’I... I've never seen my r-reflection before... is this really what I l-look l-like? I look so... s-so... so c-creepy...’’
He lifted his head and looked around him, anywhere but his reflection; he was afraid of himself. BM100's eyes then fell on these three lumps of sand laying next to each other. They already were a bit covered with grass but it seemed like it hadn't been long ago since the sand had been thrown there on three piles. BM100 was curious and walked over to it, inspecting the three piles of sand before looking at Hikaru.

''What is t-this? Why is this h-here?'', he asked the male. Suddenly his body froze; he felt an itch on his side. Too afraid to scratch even though the itch was unbearable, he forced himself to not do anything. His eye began to twitch badly as well as hid body now and he bucked slightly, hoping the itch would go away. He didn't want to scratch with his nails so he went to lay down on his side and moved around a bit, but the itch was inside so it never went away. BM100 knew the only way to get rid of this itch was to scratch with his own paws and nails and scratch it open...
He forced himself not to, but eventually the itch became so unbearable, he couldn't stand it anymore. Getting to his paws BM100 brought up his rear leg and started scratching his side uncontrollably, tears rolling down his cheeks as it hurt so bad. But as soon as his nails had reached through the itch was over and BM100 could sigh with relief. His side still hurt, but the itch was gone. But then he realized what he had done and he stared at the wound he had created. There wasn't only blood, there were bugs too, black bugs flying out, crawling through his black fur, like parasites, like fleas.
BM100 yelped and turned so his wounded side would be away from Hikaru's view. He whimpered and whined and forced himself to stop crying but it was no use. With a trembling body and a shivering voice he spoke to Hikaru, afraid the male would come his way and see this. See how creepy he really was, how big of a freak he was. ‘’H-Hikaru... don't come c-closer... Don't... d-d-don't l-look...’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Other wolves like him, wild wolves Word Count: 704 Notes: Yay, the bugs, finally! <3
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:19 pm

Hikaru blinked a few times as he lose himself in his reflection. He loved how cool the water was under his paws and how large the lake was. Really he didn't even know it was a lake since all he ever saw were puddles, he just figured it was a giant puddle.
Suddenly he became aware of paw steps near him and he looked up to see BM100 walking towards him. Once the wolf was next to him he watched him stare down into the water like he had just done.
"Well, I've n-never really seen w-water before, except for the bit of water in my b-bowl when i was in that c-cage."
Hikaru swallowed, the wolf's words hurting him and causing his heart to reach out to the poor thing. nothing, especially a wolf of BM100's size should be in a cage. 'Wait what was he even caged for?'
"Wait is t-this? Why is this h-here?"
Hikaru shook his head and looked over to where BM100 had gone. The wolf was now standing next to three piles of sand. He slowly padded over wondering for himself why he hadn't seen them before and what they were indeed. "I'm not to sure, Koinu..." He spoke softly, brushing his paw against one of the piles.
Just as he touched the pile BM100 seemed to freak at something and Hikaru took a step back as he watched the wolf. He saw BM100 fight with his body, not to sure what was wrong or what exactly ailed the wolf. As he watched and wait he noticed BM100 started to scratch his side, tears forming and slowly trickling down his cheeks.
'Why is he crying? All animals have to scratch. Its normal and not painful or anything bad.' He wondered, nodding his head to the side in confusion. Tho he did feel bad since the wolf was crying. Maybe it hurt him. Hikaru still didn't know why the humans had placed him in a cage so maybe that was why. Or at least had something to do with it.
"H-Hikaru... don't come c-closer... D-don't... d-d-don't look..."
Hikaru sighed and walked forward. He felt it only right for him to comfort the poor thing since it was so scared almost every word was a stutter. "Its okay, Koinu. No need to be scared of anything i'm right here." He said a small gentle smile forming on his face. He stopped just as he was next to BM100, looking him over to make sure he was alright.
However upon seeing something strange he froze. The wolf was bleeding now. Not just that but it looked like tiny bugs were coming out of his wound. He figured he had scratched himself so bad that he had made small cuts in his side but still no bugs should be coming out of the wound should they?
Upon closer inspection he saw that they appeared to be almost exactly like that tiny worm that they had left behind in the meadow. Only a lot more of them. Slowly Hikaru raised his head to look at BM100 in confusion. "Koinu... Have they always been under your skin? I mean... what are they?" He mangiged to force out. He was very confused and not sure what else to add.

Addressed: BM100 Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Lol hes excited about water and is acting like he just met his lover XD
Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:09 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

BM100 shivered and shook. He had to scratch more and more, but that meant he would open all these wounds again, all of them. He heard the buzzing of the flies, the maggots that had turned into black winged bugs, leaving his wounds. They looked like actual flies. Though, were they? BM100 didn't really look at them, too afraid, though he didn't know afraid of what, because he had already seen them before.
Lifting his head he saw Hikaru sigh and walk over to him, and BM100 shook his head rapidly, taking a few steps back. If Hikaru would see it he would be domed, doomed. He couldn't show Hikaru, he would get chased away, hated, they would think he was disgusting.
‘’No... don't come c-closer... d-don't c-come closer...’’, he thought, terrified of what would happen if Hikaru saw the bugs and maggots crawling out from his wounds. BM100 was really too scared to say anything or think anything else. ‘’Don't do it... don't s-see it... don't come c-closer... don't...’’
‘’It's okay, Koinu. No need to be scared of anything I'm right here.’’, Hikaru said but BM100 shook his head rapidly. ‘’You don't understand...’’, he thought, feeling like he was about to scream out in terrible fear and pain. He wanted to yell at Hikaru to go away, but he was too afraid to do so, scared he would make the male mad.
That's when Hikaru reached up to him and saw BM100's scratched open side, and he stared in shock. BM100 swallowed, waiting for his words, waiting for the disgusted look. It was over, it was all over now. He was going to get chased away. He was going to die.
‘’Koinu... Have they always been under your skin? I mean... what are they?’’, Hikaru finally asked after a moment of staring and of silence and BM100 shook his head, tears forming in his eyes as he turned his eyes, closing his eyes firmly as his head was directed at the ground.
‘’I... no... y-you don't want t-to know...’’, BM100 whispered in response, keeping his eyes firmly shut. He didn't dare to give Hikaru a single look as he continued speaking, trying to steady his face. He didn't want to stutter anymore. These bugs made him stutter even when he wasn't afraid and he hated it. He was never any good. ‘’D-do you wanna k-know...?’’, he asked Hikaru, forcing himself to look up at the male, before adding: ‘’They are bugs, maggots and f-flies... but... but... b-but...’’

He fell silent for a moment as he tried to think of what to say. He really didn't know any explanation. He wasn't normal, no wild wolf would ever think he was normal. Should he explain the whole story? Should he? Well, Hikaru had already seen the fly-like bugs and the maggots, there was no escaping the truth now, he better had to tell the male. BM100 took a deep breath, before speaking. He wanted to tell Hikaru about his past, to explain it all, even though it was such a terrible memory to him.
‘’I... I was born in a small litter in a human-made testing lab...’’, he began, it was hard to find his words but since he was extremely concentrating he managed to keep his stuttering at bay and sound more like a normal wolf. ‘’My parents were test subjects... I don't know what happened to them nor to my siblings, but as a newborn I was taken away from. My siblings and I were the first born litter there with experimental parents so the humans were eager to see if we had the same things in our blood, but we hadn't, that's all I know for sure. So their first breeding experiment was a failure, but that didn't mean they let me go... I was taken away from my parents and raised by the human's hands... They injected me with the same bugs and... and soon I was just like all the other wolves in that same wing of that building... They put me in a small cage and barely let me out, they only did when they tested my blood... and... and... a-and...’’
BM100 shook his head, not wanting to say more about what the humans had done to him. So he decided to continue starting at another part of the story further in time. ‘’I managed to escape... They didn't lock my cage right and I got out... I dug a hole under the fence and escaped... but my collar had set off the alarm and the human came to catch me... I fled in the woods and lost my collar on the way. And that's when I ended up here...’’
BM100 stopped speaking and laid down, curled up in a ball as he cried silent tears, averting his gaze from the flies crawling out of his wounds and flying away. He ignored the nasty feeling of maggots crawling through his coat and underneath his skin. Though, it was hard to ignore such a thing.

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: His parents and siblings, the humans Word Count: 839 Notes: -
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:41 pm

Hikaru regreted what he asked as soon as he said it. He wished he could take back his words and question, as he watched the poor wolf pull back and close his eyes. His ears went back against his head and he looked so scared, so afriad of these things.
"I... no...  y-you dont want t-to know..."
Hikaru pulled back himself and whimpered softly. He didn't know what to do or say. He felt like he should say something since he felt at fault but no words or actions came to mind. Instead he just gave the wolf space, as much as he felt he needed.
"D-do you wanna k-know...? They are bugs, maggots and f-flies... but... but... b-but..."
Hikaru heard the wolf's voice trail off as he seemed to go into deep thought. As silence fell over the area and he let BM100 he started to think to himself, trying to figure out what was being told to him.
'Maggots? Why? Did the humans do this to him or was he born this way? And what... What do they do...?' He asked himself failing to come up with good answer or even answers at all. As he stared at BM100 even thoughts started to escape him. What all had happened to this poor wolf?
"I... I was born in a small litter in a human-made testing lab... My parents were test subjects... I don't know what happened to them nor to my siblings, but as a newborn I was taken away from. My siblings and I were the first born litter there with experimental parents so the humans were eager to see if we had the same things in our blood, but we hadn't, that's all I know for sure. So their first breeding experiment was a failure, but that didn't mean they let me go... I was taken away from my parents and raised by the human's hands... They injected me with the same bugs and... and soon I was just like all the other wolves in that same wing of that building... They put me in a small cage and barely let me out, they only did when they tested my blood... and... and... a-and..."
Hikaru heard the wolf's words trail off and he shook his head slowly. He felt his heart rush out towards BM100 and despertly wanted to curl up around him. To whisper to him that it was okay and that he need not say anymore.
He sat done even though every fiber of his being wanted to rush the wolf. He knew that would scare BM100 and thats the last thing he wanted to do. After all he felt like a father or at least older brother to this wolf.
"I managed to escape... They didn't lock my cage right and I got out... I dug a hole under the fence and escaped... but mmy collar had set off the alarm and the human came to catch me... I fled in the woods and lost my collar on the way... And that's when I ended up here..."
Once he finished speaking Hikaru watched BM100 lay down on the ground, curling into a ball as he started to cry silent tears. He swallowed, his own orbs filling with tears, as he watched the tears sparkle as they trailed do BM100's face.
He stood up and shook his head before walking over to BM100. He padded over the wolf and sat down right next to him as he leaned down, without a second thought and started cleaning the wolf's wound with his tongue.
Hikaru knew in his mind it was gross and that it would be a lot of work to clean away the dozens of bugs now escapeing the wound, yet he just didn't seem to care. It wasn't his fault after all right? He never asked for the bugs to be placed there. Plus he decided that they couldn't be that bad or harm Hikaru really since BM100 had them inside his body.
"First off, let me explain somethings." He spoke in a calm and soothing tone, turning to spit out a few maggots and a fly. "I dont find you gross or disgusting at all and I doubt the others will either. Did you ask or beg them to place these into you?" He smiled and looked at the wolf in the eyes. "No right? Heh, didn't think so."
"That being said I really can't speak for others I don't know to well." Hikaru finished quickly before nuzzling the wolf side with his nose, pushing away any loose bugs off the wolf's coat. He let them fall to the ground before stepping on them with his paws and crushing them. He licked at the wolf's side again, cleaning out the bugs and taking as many as he dared into his mouth before turning and spitting them out again. 
"Your fine, your perfectly fine. Your a Koinu after all. My sweet little pup~" He nodded quickly, smiling a mischevious yet understanding smile. "Your here now, your safe, and they will never catch you while your with me. That is a promise. And when Hikaru makes a promise he takes it to his grave."
Checking again to be sure it was about as clean and bug free as it could get he turned and walked away, grabbing a few leaves before coming back. He placed the leaves gently against BM100's side before laying down and curling around the wolf, placing his chin on his head. "So your okay. You'll be alright. And I won't tell a soul. I promise. You can tell them in your own time or never if you want to its your choice."
He closed his eyes and listened to BM100's breathing as he waitinng a few minutes, wanting to be sure the wolf had calmed down a bit before speaking. "Now did you want to go for a swim? It's a lot of fun and it will clean you side out more then I can. I can't really do anymore myself but most of the bugs are gone I though. Check if you don't believe me." 
Hikaru nuzzled the wolf close to his body as he waited to see what BM100 would decide to do or if he wanted to speak.

Addressed: BM100 Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Hikaru such a loving bae in this post~<33
Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:39 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

BM100 laid there silently, crying as he was curled up in a ball of fluff. Tears rolled down his cheeks and he felt rather exhausted. But of course disgusting and useless as well. He felt like a freak, like a monster, something that wasn't worth living. He heard paw steps and opened his eyes slightly to see Hikaru coming his way. A feeling of fear started to rise in his chest, a feeling of terror. He was afraid of Hikaru's reaction, he was afraid of what the male could and would do to him.
The male sat down beside him and BM100 turned his head slightly, averting his eyes. His body shivered badly at the terrible feeling of being watched, of being hated. He closed his eyes and sobbed again, wanting to forget about all of this. He just wanted to die. Hikaru would hate him, dislike him, think he was disgusting. It was all over now. He shuddered at the feeling of being licked however. He didn't look up, but knew Hikaru was licking his side. Was the wolf comforting him? Cleaning his wounds, maybe? What was he actually doing to BM100 right now? He heard the sound of licking, felt Hikaru's tongue against his skin. It went over his wound and it hurt but he didn't really care. As long as Hikaru did this BM100 had the feeling he was being cared for, that he was not hated. That he was worth living for. He could hear Hikaru spitting and guessed the male was getting rid of the bugs and maggots in his mouth. BM100 shivered again at the thought. He felt so extremely vulnerable.
‘’First off, let me explain somethings. I don't find you gross or disgusting at all and I doubt the others will either. Did you ask or beg them to place these into you? No right? Heh, didn't think so. That being said I really can't speak for others I don't know to well.’’, Hikaru said and BM100 sighed, closing his eyes firmer. He felt Hikaru push his nose against his side and whimpered softly. It hurt slightly, but that wasn't why BM100 was whimpering. Wasn't Hikaru afraid? Wasn't he at least a little bit disgusted by these creatures? Why did he even dare to touch him like this? Hikaru kept on cleaning the wound and BM100 wasn't sure f he should be happy or terrified, or if he should be vomiting at the thought of having those things in your mouth. Because sure never had had any of those creatures in his mouth before. And he wasn't planning on doing it anytime soon, either. The thought really scared him.

‘’Your fine, your perfectly fine. You're a Koinu after all. My sweet little pup~ Your here now, your safe, and they will never catch you while your with me. That is a promise. And when Hikaru makes a promise he takes it to his grave. So your okay. You'll be alright. And I won't tell a soul. I promise. You can tell them in your own time or never if you want to its your choice.’’, Hikaru spoke again and BM100 finally lifted his head and turned it so he could look at the male, a dazed ad rather confused look in his eyes as he stared at him, blinking a few times.
He was really confused by Hikaru's words; he had thought he would be hated for this, that he would get abandoned and ignored or even chased off. But that didn't seem to be the case. Hikaru even had decided to care for him, even though he was so disgusting and so ugly to look at. He wasn't a wild wolf. He knew nothing. Didn't wild wolves kill or chase off or abandon useless or sick wolves? He had heard it once of a wolf from his wing, which had been placed into the wild for a while by the humans. Upon returning to his cage he had told the other sick wolves all wild wolves and wolf packs had avoided him or chased him away. They had wanted for him to leave them alone. They had wanted to get rid of him. Why wasn't that the case with BM100 this time? Why did Hikaru care? Why did he even want to keep this a secret for BM100's sake?
BM100 watched how Hikaru got up and went somewhere and again the male blinked in confusion. After a while Hikaru returned with some leaves, and he laid back down next to BM100, pressing the leaves against his side. BM100 yelped again, this time in pain, but soon calmed down as he felt Hikaru press his own body against his to give him warmth and comfort. BM100 closed his eyes in response, feeling exhausted all of a sudden and willing to sleep for a while.
‘’Now did you want to go for a swim? It's a lot of fun and it will clean you side out more then I can. I can't really do anymore myself but most of the bugs are gone I though. Check if you don't believe me.’’, Hikaru then said and BM100 opened his eyes to look at him, a bit of a confused look on his face. It then turned into a worried one.

‘’Swimming?’’, he asked before yawning for a moment. Realizing he was being a bit rude he shook his head, forcing himself to stop yawning. He gave Hikaru a weak and rather nervous smile. ‘’I... I've never s-swum before... Is the w-water n-nice? I-is it cold? I'm n-not sure if I c-can swim... If I can't, will you h-help me?’’
BM100 listened to his own last words and chuckled nervously, getting to his paws slowly. ‘’N-not sure how y-you would help me, t-though...’’, he mumbled and he looked at Hikaru as if he wanted to tell the male with his eyes to follow him, before stepping over to the water. It looked like BM100 had already forgotten about what just had happened, but he was just trying to forget and think about something else for now.
He stood in front of the water's edge and touched it lightly with his paw, shuddering at the sudden feeling of cold in his toes. He looked at Hikaru again, a bit unsure, before staring back at the water, at his reflection.
‘’T-the water is a b-bit cold, y-yes...’’, he whispered before looking at Hikaru again, giving the male a quick sway of his tail. ‘’I guess I w-will go in h-halfway. Not g-going too d-deep... O-okay?’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: The pack, wolf at his wing in the lab Word Count: 1097 Notes: Omg so long. xD
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:15 pm

Hikaru nuzzled his face close to BM100 since he wasn't sure if the wolf was okay. He knew only time and comfort could heal the poor frighten thing though he still didn't like it. Hikaru had always had a soft spot for pups though and since BM100 so reminded him of the pups back with his birth pack. 
So because of that he felt like he had a very good and ever growing connection to the cute wolf. 'I have to protect him. Just like the others, just like my pack, weather he wants me to or not.' He thought to himself closing his eyes, determanation in his thoughts.
"Swimming? I... I've never s-swum before... Is the w-water n-nice? I-is it cold? I'm n-not sure if I c-can swim... If I can't, will you h-help me?"
Hikaru pulled back as he heard the wolf yawn and speak up. He smiled glad he was the wolf seemed to be feeling a bit better and wasn't crying anymore at least.
Slowly he pushed himself up to all four paws and turned to look at the water again, wondering if there really was a way he could help BM100 swim. He had never really tired to help another wolf with swimming but he figured there had to be a way. After all wolfs had to teach pups somehow no?
"N-not sure how y-you would hellp me, t-though..."
Hikaru turned back to the wolf as his words trailed off and he seem to look at the body of water to, slowly padding towards it. Having seen the look of help in his eyes he nodded, making sure to stay behind him.
Once they reached the water's edge he stopped, carefully watching BM100 in case he got scared and bolted for some reason. He really did find himself worrying about the wolf a lot. Everything seemed to scare or spook him.
"T-the water is a b-bit cold, y-yes... I guess I w-will go in h-halfway. Not g-going in too d-deep... o-okay?"
Hikaru nodded, completely understanding where he was coming from. He was new to this and problay surprised by how much water was here just like Hikaru. Though the wolf had at least stepped his paws in which was a good start.
Smiling and barking suddenly, Hikaru stepped quickly into the water, letting it go all the way up to his stomach before he finally stopped. He gasped at how cold it was and looked back at BM100 before speaking. "G-god its c-cold..."
He chuckled still a bit shocked at the chill and also feeling a bit stupid for rushing into the water so fast. Turning back to the deep part he slowly padded in, making sure to go much slower. 
Once his body was almost all the way gone, not counting his head that was still above water, he looked back at BM100. "Coming, Koinu? Water's cold but just as amazing as I remeber it being." He chuckled and took in a sharp breath, popping his head below the water.
After a few seconds he came back up, breathing heavily as he splashed around. "Good god that cold still!" Suddenly he got a idea and looked out of the corner of his eye at BM100 before smiling mischeviously and smacking his paw against the water.
A small wave splashed against the shaking wolf, hitting his front and part of his face, just were Hikaru had been aiming. "Ha! Gotcha! Take that!" He said happily, wanting for the first time in a very long while to have fun, like a pup again.

Addressed: BM100 Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Yay water fight~ Love them even though I have never been in one~ c';
Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:34 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

BM100 stood there staring at the water, his front paws in. He shuddered at how cold the water felt. When drinking it it never felt this cold. So why did it feel this cold right now? He was startled by sudden barking and turned his head, a shocked expression on his face, to see Hikaru coming his way. The male jumped in the water cheerfully and BM100 sighed in relief, trying to calm down his racing heart. Why did Hikaru have to scare him that much?
‘’G-god its c-cold...’’, the male said and BM100 opened his eyes, looking at Hikaru in confusion, who seemed even more cold than BM100. BM100 felt bad for him, but also swallowed in fear because he wasn't really sure if he should jump into the water now or not.
‘’Coming, Koinu? Water's cold but just as amazing as I remember it being.’’, Hikaru then asked and BM100 bit his lip, before slowly stepping a bit further into the water. It didn't reach up to his belly yet, but it already felt like his legs were freezing off. He watched how Hikaru went in even deeper, till only his head was visible. Then he popped his head underwater and came back up again soon after. ‘’Good god that cold still!’’
BM100 didn't know why but he giggled, he found it rather funny, the way Hikaru was acting. He smiled weakly, getting even a bit deeper in the water, till his belly was in it as well. He shivered again, biting his lip a bit more. The feeling was freezing, but luckily it seemed to wear off a bit the longer he stayed in that same spot. It actually felt kind of refreshing.
Suddenly Hikaru splashed with his paws, however, and a wave of water came BM100's way. It splashed in his face and hit his chest. BM100 let out a short but high-pitched yelp, shivering and looking at Hikaru in shock, who was now laughing at him. He seemed really amused by this. ‘’Ha! Gotcha! Take that!’’

BM100 didn't really know what to do or say so he gave Hikaru a sheepish smile, before forcing himself to go in a bit deeper. He kept on going till his chest was in, till his neck was in, till he no longer could feel the ground beneath his paws. That's when his face almost went under and he gasped in shock, taking a few steps back. He had never swum before and he was terrified of the deeper parts of the water. He wasn't sure if he would stay up with his head if he wen in any further.
‘’I... I won't go in a-any further... It's cold a-and deep and... I c-can't swim... I think.’’, BM100 forced out, feeling like his throat was closed with something, keeping him from breathing normally. Was it the cold water or his fear for the deep waters? ‘’I um... can you t-teach me...?’’, he asked, taking a deep breath.
He turned around in circles a few times, his eyes on the water, on his reflection which was now blurred. He didn't recognize himself anymore. A sad look appeared on his face as he mumbled to himself. ‘’I still have to learn so much... I know nothing about this world...’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Hikaru Word Count: 548 Notes: Lame short sucky post, eeeh...
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:55 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Lonely and confused the black coated male stumbled through the grass, forcing his way through some bushes. He recognized the place; he had been here before. Well, not in this place, but it looked like he recognized the scents around the area. The scents of wolves, the scents of a pack. A pack he had once been part of.
Shun stopped and sniffed the air, noticing some berries nearby. He stumbled over to them and started eating, chewing on them rapidly. But before he could swallow, Shun spit them out again, staring at the purple stuff on the ground, a sad look in his two heterochromea colored eyes.
‘’They are dead and it's all my fault...’’, he thought, feeling terrible. Tears started to roll down his cheeks at the thought. ‘’I haven't eaten well in weeks and I'm still not dead. Why can't I just die? I want to be with them... I want to be with Haya and my children... I... I didn't even know their names...’’
Shun sighed and sat down, curling his tail around his body to keep himself warm. He felt cold. Why did he feel cold? ‘’But if I would die, then Jeames would miss me... though, he probably wouldn't miss me if he didn't know I was dead, right? But then again, I came here to see him again... Even though he probably doesn't want to see me...’’
Forcing himself back to his paws even though it was rather hard to do so, Shun made his way through the area. His eyes fell on a huge tree with blood red leaves; it looked beautiful. There was a lake beside it, big and sparkling. The water seemed cold and fresh. Shun felt like getting in, even though he was probably too weak to keep himself above the water when swimming; he was already way too weak to walk. How he kept himself standing, it was a miracle to him.
He sighed again and shook his head. Why was he thinking this? He shouldn't think about anything else but his lost mate and pups right now, about the shame he felt, about how stupid he was and felt. Because he was a terrible father and mate, because he shouldn't even exist. ‘’Why am I back here? I mean... Jeames, yes. But why did I decide to come back while I could have just stayed away and died alone...?’’

He suddenly heard the plashing sound of water and lifted his head, looking around in confusion. Stepping out in the open he noticed two wolves in the water. He stood there in silence, listening to their conversation. They seemed happy, laughing, playing. Shun was jealous.
‘’Ha! Gotcha! Take that!’’, one of the two wolves said as he plashed water at the other one, who seemed not too amused by it. However, the black male didn't respond and simply went into the water, not saying anything. At least, not much. He was an odd one for sure.
‘’I... I won't go in a-any further... It's cold a-and deep and... I c-can't swim... I think. I um... can you t-teach me...? I still have to learn so much... I know nothing about this world...’’, the other wolf said as he stepped into the water.
Shun raised an eyebrow at the wolf; he can't swim? But he looked pretty much like an adult, even though he was rather small and had... bare spots all over his body which showed off his pinkish skin. He really was an odd wolf. Shun wasn't sure who they were and if they belonged to the Riadven pack, but he decided to go down there and meet them. If they were hostile then it didn't matter, for Shun wasn't afraid to die anymore. He would just do nothing and let them have him. But if they were friendly and did belong to Riadven, then he would just be lucky.
Shun stepped off towards them, standing near the edge of the water, trying to keep his balance as he watched them carefully, quietly. He stayed silent until they were done conversing and he was sure he would not interrupt them.
‘’Um excuse me, I'm looking for the Riadven pack's Alphas. Do you belong to Riadven and if so, do you know where I can find them? Back at the den, maybe? I mean I've been here before but that was a while ago and I'm not sure if anything has changed while I was gone...’’, Shun said, looking at the two wolves. He had a hard time standing up on his four paws. ‘’Oh I'm sorry, my name is... Takeru. But you can call me Shun.’’
He decided to say his real name, he didn't know why. He guessed he did it because his mate was dead now, and he had lied about his name to her. But with her dead what was there to lie about his name? Jeamesero was in this pack, too; he knew Shun's real name, as well. ‘’Please, please call me Shun.’’

Addressed: Hikaru, BM100 Mentioned: His dead mate and pups, Jeamesero, Verine, Cassiel Word Count: 840 Notes: Yay he's back <3
Shun
Shun

Character sheet
Name: Shun

https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:14 am

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru chuckled after splashing BM100 and doggy-paddled around a bit waiting for the wolf to come in further. He knew he was probably a bit scared and wasn't about to rush him, after all slow and steady was fine with him.
He really thought of the poor wolf as his pup or little bro, basically his responsibility and his duty to care for. Plus he was sure the wolf didnt remember his parents so why now be his family so he had one?
"I... I won't go in a-any further... It's cold a-and deep and... I c-can't swim... I think. I um... can you t-teach me...? I still have to learn so much... I know nothing about this world..."
Hikaru shook his head as he chuckled softly and turned to look at BM100. "No its fine. You didn't grow up in the wild so you just need to be shown things~ That's why you have me."
Quickly he doggy-padded over to BM100's side, party to help the wolf and party to get out of the cold water and warm his fur up again.
"Just watch and don't move to fast, go at your own slow speed." He murmured, nuzzling his nose against the poor wolf. "Okay so first things first..."
Hikaru let his voice trail as he heard pawsteps coming towards the water. Looking behind him his eyes fell upon a black wolf. The wolf looked very dirty and tired as well as fur and bones. When was the last time this poor thing had eaten.
"Um excuse me, I'm looking for the Riadven pack's Alphas. Do you belong to Riadven and if so, do you know where I can find them? Back at teh den, maybe? I mean I've been here before but that was a while ago and I'm not sure if anything has changed while I was gone... Oh I'm sorry, my name is... Takeru. But you can call me Shun. Please, please call me Shun."
Hikaru sighed and shook his head a bit, he felt like he needed to care for this wolf too, more so alomst them BM100. The poor thing looked starved to death and so sad.
Quickly he licked BM100's cheek before barking quietly in his ear. "Since is getting kinda late and stuff why not help me, Koinu? You could help me take him to the den."
Hikaru smiled, hoping BM100 woul eb happy to help and feel useful and better. The wolf was so scared of so many things and Hikaru really wanted to give him a job so he could start feelign important.
As he wadded out of the water the stopped just in front of the wolf and shook his fur, grinning after some of the water flew at Shun. "Pleased you met you, Shun or Takeru. I like Takeru better so if you don't mind I'll call you by your real name. Anyway I'm Hikaru and this here..." He nodded towards BM100 before continuting. "...is Koinu."
Hikaru smiled a bit mischeviously before adding. "Sorry I got you a bit wet but eh its just water and you look like you could use some." He was revering to the wolf's dirty fur mostly but figured he could take it as a thrist refrence also.
"Anyway me and Koinu are happy to show you the main den, though iff the Alpha's are there or not I can't be sure." He flicked his tail, walking past Shun a tiny bit, purpously popping the wolf in the nose with his fluffly tail. "So coming?"

Addressed: Shun, BM100
Mentioned: Verine, Cassel
Word Count: ~
Notes: Sorry this is rushed and kinda stupid and weird... ;o;
Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:42 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Shun watched as the wolves noticed him. He stood there still, a bit nervous of what their reaction could be. The creamish coated male came over to the water's edge and stepped out of the lake and shook his fur. At the water drops plashing all over him Shun groaned and turned his head away from the male, closing his eyes as if to shield them or protect them from the water. His tail flicked in annoyance. When the rain of water drops had ended he looked back at the male to see he was grinning slightly. Shun huffed at the male's actions and reactions, feeling slightly annoyed.
‘’Oh no, is he a trouble maker...?’’, Shun thought, hoping the wolf didn't mean for it to happen, hoping the grin would soon disappear. If this wolf would keep on acting like this, Shun wasn't exactly sure if he wanted to stay around him or not. He disliked trouble makers.
‘’Pleased to meet you, Shun or Takeru. I like Takeru better so if you don't mind I'll call you by your real name. Anyway I'm Hikaru and this here... is Koinu.’’, the male said as he moved forward and walked past Shun, brushing his tail alongside Shun's nose. It almost caused Shun to sneeze, but he could keep it in in time, narrowing his eyes at the male wolf who called himself Hikaru then he looked at the other wolf who was still in the water, the one that was named Koinu. This one seemed nice and innocent; his eyes were big and he had a rather confused look in his eyes as if he was a pup still. Shun smiled at him and nodded his head in a greeting. ‘’Sorry I got you a bit wet but eh its just water and you look like you could use some.’’, Hikaru spoke again and Shun looked at him, feeling slightly relieved Hikaru had apologized for his earlier actions.
‘’It's okay’’, Shun said. ‘’It's nice to meet both you and Koinu, Hikaru. So you are part of Riadven after all? You have been around here for a while or did you arrive only a bit back?’’
Curious; Shun was a rather curious wolf. But he only asked questions that would not harm someone's feelings. If things were meant to be discussed private, or not with him, he would leave it at that. He would never keep on questioning someone if that question was linked to a bad memory or any bad feelings at all.

‘’Anyway me and Koinu are happy to show you the main den, though if the Alpha's are there or not I can't be sure. So coming?’’, Hikaru asked and Shun nodded, looking at the wolf called Koinu one last time before turning around and standing beside Hikaru, glancing at him.
‘’Sure, I guess we should wait for Koinu though till he gets out of the water and can follow us.’’, he said before adding: ‘’And I know where the den is, I've been part of the pack before. So I know where to find it. I was just wondering if you had seen the Alphas around, but I guess you did not.’’
Shun cursed at himself in his thoughts. Why was he feeling so angry, so annoyed? He was acting like a jerk, most likely. He was not like that, he didn't want to act like that. So why was he doing it anyway? Because he was still dealing with Haya's death, and his pups' deaths? ‘’What am I doing? Why am I acting like this...? I need to stop and be more social, more kind. I've never acted like this before around anyone, right...?’’
‘’I'm sorry for my behavior if I come off a little bit annoyed and edgy, Hikaru. I just haven't seen other wolves in a long time, and the last ones I saw that were close to me are dead...’’, he said, feeling a bit better now that he had apologized. Though, he looked away now because he actually didn't want to talk about this memory. He didn't want to get questions about those loved ones shot his way. So instead he looked back at the other male wolf, wagging his tail slightly. ‘’Are you coming, Koinu? Don't worry, I'm a good guy. I don't bite, never.’’, he said and he winked at the male, still waiting for him.

Addressed: Hikaru, BM100 Mentioned: His dead mate and his dead pups, Verine and Cassiel Word Count: 734 Notes: To the den or not yet? xD
Shun
Shun

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:47 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’No its fine. You didn't grow up in the wild so you just need to be shown things~ That's why you have me. Just watch and don't move to fast, go at your own slow speed. Okay so first things first...’’, Hikaru spoke and BM100 nodded, standing there in the water as he waited for Hikaru to explain him things, to teach him things. At that moment however he noticed Hikaru was looking up, away from him. Was his attention on something else?
BM100 turned his head to look and found out there had been a wolf standing behind them. A black coated male with a grey chest and a grey tail tip, and his eyes were two different colors. He looked big and muscled, yet skinny and weak, and shaggy. It seemed like this male hadn't eaten in weeks.
‘’Um excuse me, I'm looking for the Riadven pack's Alphas. Do you belong to Riadven and if so, do you know where I can find them? Back at the den, maybe? I mean I've been here before but that was a while ago and I'm not sure if anything has changed while I was gone... Oh I'm sorry, my name is... Takeru. But you can call me Shun. Please, please call me Shun.’’, he said and BM100 looked at Hikaru, scared and confused. He didn't know this male called Shun, so he was rather uncertain about the wolf's sudden appearance. ‘’Part of Riadven? I've never seen him before...’’, BM100 thought as he gave Hikaru a begging look, as if he wanted the male to fix this and protect him. Because he was oh so scared of this unfamiliar wolf.
‘’Since is getting kinda late and stuff why not help me, Koinu? You could help me take him to the den.’’, Hikaru then whispered his his ear and BM100 stared at the male, blinking in confusion, before nodding slowly. Though, he didn't really know what he should help with, exactly.
He watched how Hikaru moved out of the water to meet up with the male called Shun, and he shook out his fur, causing Shun to get a bit wet. BM100 swallowed, afraid Hikaru's actions had made the wolf angry. He was afraid of any reactions from this Shun. At least Shun seemed agitated by it, even though he made no response to it nor did he growl at Hikaru afterwards.
‘’Pleased to meet you, Shun or Takeru. I like Takeru better so if you don't mind I'll call you by your real name. Anyway I'm Hikaru and this here... is Koinu.’’, Hikaru said as he brushed his tail across Shun's nose. It looked like Shun was about to sneeze, but the male seemed to be able to hold it.

When BM100 saw the slight grin on Hikaru's face he swallowed again. This was a side of Hikaru BM100 hadn't seen yet and he wasn't exactly sure if he liked it or not. He stood there in the water, watching and waiting. Waiting and watching. If anything bad was going to happen, BM100 hoped to stay far from it, because didn't want to get caught in the crossfire.
‘’Sorry I got you a bit wet but eh its just water and you look like you could use some.’’, Hikaru said and BM100 held his breath, his eyes on Shun. However, soon Shun responded. And it didn't sound angry or hostile at all. That was good, BM100 hoped ‘’It's okay, It's nice to meet both you and Koinu, Hikaru. So you are part of Riadven after all? You have been around here for a while or did you arrive only a bit back?’’
‘’Anyway me and Koinu are happy to show you the main den, though if the Alpha's are there or not I can't be sure. So coming?’’, Hikaru said and BM100 nodded as he stood there in the water, further away from the two wolves. He now finally began to notice how cold his body had become, coat soaked in the water. He wasn't sure yet if his wound had healed, but he hoped it had. Because he really didn't want another wolf to see the maggots coming from his body, and the flies. The hundreds of flies... He shivered, both at the thought and the cold. He shouldn't stay in the water for long, it might not be healthy.
‘’Sure, I guess we should wait for Koinu though till he gets out of the water and can follow us. And I know where the den is, I've been part of the pack before. So I know where to find it. I was just wondering if you had seen the Alphas around, but I guess you did not.’’, Shun said and at that moment BM100 forced himself to come out of the water. He walked over to the edge slowly and once there on the safe grounds he shook out his fur, automatically, getting rid of most of the wetness on his coat. ‘’I'm sorry for my behavior if I come off a little bit annoyed and edgy, Hikaru. I just haven't seen other wolves in a long time, and the last ones I saw that were close to me are dead...’’

BM100 stopped at Shun's next words, pressing his ears against his skull and looking at the male with a sad look in his eyes. He swallowed, not sure what to say. So all he did was stand there and think. ‘’Awww, that's so sad...’’, he thought, feeling bad for the wolf. ‘’I've never had family nor friends so I can't miss them. Poor Shun must be so sad...’’
He walked up behind Shun, wanting to say something, but Shun's next words startled him badly as the male turned around to look at him and he yelped in fear. ‘’Are you coming, Koinu? Don't worry, I'm a good guy. I don't bite, never.’’
‘’Um yes, coming...’’, he whispered once he calmed down, taking a deep breath to push down his nerves. He stood there in silence, a bit awkward, staring at Shun. Though, no words came out of his mouth, until he forced himself to speak, literally.
color=#A54B00]‘’B-by the way, the h-humans called me BM100, b-but Hikaru gave b-me the name K-Koinu because I allow o-others to name m-me... So... you c-can give me a n-name too, if y-you like...’’[/color], BM100 forced out, before adding more to his last words. He wasn't sure if it would make Shun uncomfortable, but he was kind of curious. color=#A54B00]‘’So... those w-wolves that died... were t-they f-friends? O-or your f-f-family?’’[/color]

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Hikaru, Shun's mate and pups Word Count: 1097 Notes: Omg so longgggg!
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:38 pm

Hikaru stared at Shun and then at BM100 behind him. The poor thing seemed a bit on edge and scaed again. Was it because of his actions? He hadn't done anything out of the ordanary had he? 'Though even I have to admit it was kinda weird. I mean I haven't even talked to this wolf besides asking his name and stuff.' 
Finally after a moment he decided maybe to take it slower. After all hsi actions had just upset or scared Koinu and that was the last thing he wanted to do. Maybe he should say sorry again, just so the wolf didn't take his playfulness the wrong way.
"Sure, I guess we should wait for Koinu though till he fets out of the water and can follow us. And I know where the den is, I've been part of the pack before. So I know where to find it. I was just wondering if you seen the Alphas around, but I guess you did not."
Hikaru stopped and flipped his tail as he turned his full attenion to Shun. Calmly he sat down right where he was and placed his paws in front of him as he stared at the wolf. Was he okay? Was he anything like BM100 and a pup at heart from being kept away from the wild by humans?
Upon closer looking he found the wolf named 'Shun's' orbs held a great sad look. Was everything okay? What had happened to this poor wolf?
"I'm sorry for my behavior if I come off a little bit annoyed and edgy, Hikaru. I just  haven't seen other wolves in a long time, and the last ones I saw that were close to me are dead..."
Hikaru felt a hurting for this wolf start up in his chest and stomach. The poor thing had lost his family it sounded like. He sighed and stood up, fighting with his mind as to weather he should try to comfort this new wolf with words or actions or even both.
"Are you coming, Koinu? Dont worry, I'm a good guy. I don't bite, Never."
Hikaru looked up to see BM100 walkinng over, hearing him whisper something to soft to catch. He hoped he was okay as well and not scared of this new wolf or of Hikaru's actions still. Having a big heart he was starting to think he had to help both of these wolves now. One was going to be easier then the other but he felt he could do it.
"B-by the way, the h-humans called me BM100, b-but Hikaru gave b-me the name K-Koinu because I allow o-others to name m-me... So... you c-can give me a n-name too, if y-you like... So... those w-wolves that died... were t-they f-friends? O-or your f-f-family?"
After hearing BM100 speak and start to comfort Shun he smiled. Hikaru then slowly padded up to Shun, brushing his nose against the others nose before pushing his way along his cheek to his neck. Slowly he nuzzled the wolf a bit, wanting to do anything to make him feel better in case he was upset still and just hiding it.
After a while so as not to make things weird or ackword he pulled back and sat just in front of both Shun and BM100. "I am sorry for your lose, my friend. No wolf should have to go thru that and to have been thru it is horrible. I've been thru some so i can understand how bad it hurts."
He looked up into the wolf's two beauiful different colored orbs before smiling warmly and nodding. "I look forward to helping you over come this if you'll let me and getting to know you better as a friend if your willing to stay here. And once more sorry about the water eariler."
That being said he turned to BM100, his smiling growing a bit as he got a idea. "So, Koinu. Tell me. Do you think you can remeber how to get back with just a tiny bit of help from me? We will take Takeru to the main den, give him some warm company after his long jorney I am sure, but I want you to try to lead to way. Don't be scared to lead nor scared to ask for help from me, okay?"
With that he nodded his head towards the way he had started. "Ready? It's getting dark so we better start back now while we have light and time." He wagged his tail very slowly and gently, giving Shun another warm smile as he waited for them to respond.

Addressed: BM100, Shun Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Hikaru so sweet-hearted to Shun even as a wolf~ Oh and yep has a big heart but not much sense like me~ c';
Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:37 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Um yes, coming...’’, the wolf called Koinu said and he came out of the water. Shun smiled at him, waiting for the wolf to meet up with them. He had dull amber eyes and a black coat, his body was covered in scabs and bear spots, showing off his pinkish skin. He was all shaggy and looked like he had been in a fight, fighting for his life. He was small and skinny as well, and he limped slightly, maybe due to an old injury on his rear paw. But Shun wasn't sure about that. However, even though Koinu was a small adult, he held this huge innocence in his eyes, like he had the heart and soul of a pup still. He was adorably cute, in a father-and-son way, or like a younger brother. Shun couldn't help but smile warmly at him to show he was no threat to the wolf. ‘’B-by the way, the h-humans called me BM100, b-but Hikaru gave b-me the name K-Koinu because I allow o-others to name m-me... So... you c-can give me a n-name too, if y-you like...’’
‘’BM100? Is that so? Well... I guess I will call you... Tokimune then. Yeah, that will fit you. Tokimune. It sounds cute but it's actually considered a strong name for a strong wolf.’’, Shun said and he winked at BM100, still smiling.
‘’So... those w-wolves that died... were t-they f-friends? O-or your f-f-family?’’, BM100 suddenly asked and Shun looked his way, swallowing. He pushed his ears back against his skull and stared at the ground, trying to fight back tears; he didn't really want to talk about this, it hurt too much to remember their faces.
‘’T-they... they were my mate and pups. They were still yearlings... She and I got separated in a snowstorm more than a year ago and I've been looking for them ever since... I found them dead around a month or two ago... I never even knew my pup's names, I never even knew until now if they were males or females or both...’’, Shun mumbled as he dropped a few tears. He smiled weakly after that, staring at the ground still. ‘’It were two females and one male... though, it could have been more since not every pup survives the first few weeks of their lives, but... I'm not sure anymore...’’

‘’I am sorry for your loss, my friend. No wolf should have to go thru that and to have been thru it is horrible. I've been thru some so i can understand how bad it hurts. I look forward to helping you over come this if you'll let me and getting to know you better as a friend if your willing to stay here. And once more sorry about the water earlier.’’, Hikaru said and Shun looked up at him, standing there in silence for a moment before forcing out a soft ‘’Thank you...’’. He didn't know what else he could say besides that. It hurt him too much to say more involving his dead mate and pups. It hurt again, it hurt again so much. It felt like he was going to die from a heartbreak. He wanted to die again.
‘’So, Koinu. Tell me. Do you think you can remember how to get back with just a tiny bit of help from me? We will take Takeru to the main den, give him some warm company after his long journey I am sure, but I want you to try to lead to way. Don't be scared to lead nor scared to ask for help from me, okay?’’, Hikaru asked BM100 and Shun looked at the small adult for a moment, getting ready to move. He wanted to get to the den and see old faces, because right now he wanted to do everything he could to take his dead family off his mind. ‘’Ready? It's getting dark so we better start back now while we have light and time.’’
‘’Yeah, let's go before it gets too dark...’’, Shun whispered and he started walking, following the scent of the pack, towards where the den was. He still remembered the scent, he syill remembered the places. He knew where he was and where he was going.

Addressed: BM100, Hikaru Mentioned: Riadven pack members Word Count: 708 Notes: To The Den~
Shun
Shun

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:48 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’T-they... they were my mate and pups. They were still yearlings... She and I got separated in a snowstorm more than a year ago and I've been looking for them ever since... I found them dead around a month or two ago... I never even knew my pup's names, I never even knew until now if they were males or females or both... It were two females and one male... though, it could have been more since not every pup survives the first few weeks of their lives, but... I'm not sure anymore...’’, the wolf called Shun explained about the dead wolves and BM100 swallowed, staring at the ground in sadness now, as well.
‘’I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... I was just curious and-’’, BM100 wanted to say, his voice a soft whisper, but he was cut off by Hikaru who addressed Shun about his dead family, showing compassion, something BM100 failed to do because he had been way too curious. BM100 felt so bad about that. He felt stupid, but he didn't dare to say anything anymore.
‘’I am sorry for your loss, my friend. No wolf should have to go thru that and to have been thru it is horrible. I've been thru some so i can understand how bad it hurts. I look forward to helping you over come this if you'll let me and getting to know you better as a friend if your willing to stay here. And once more sorry about the water earlier.’’, Hikaru spoke with a warm voice and kindness and BM100 looked at Shun's reaction, listening to Shun's response. He still sounded sad. ‘’Thank you...’’

‘’So, Koinu. Tell me. Do you think you can remember how to get back with just a tiny bit of help from me? We will take Takeru to the main den, give him some warm company after his long journey I am sure, but I want you to try to lead to way. Don't be scared to lead nor scared to ask for help from me, okay?’’, Hikaru then suddenly asked and BM100 looked at him in shock and confusion, shaking his head. ‘’Ready? It's getting dark so we better start back now while we have light and time.’’
‘’Yeah, let's go before it gets too dark...’’, Shun said and he already started walking off, even though BM100 was the one who had to lead the two back to the den, because Hikaru had wanted him to.
‘’I... I don't know where the den is... wait... um...’’, BM100 whispered as he suddenly caught the pack's scent. He looked at Hikaru as if he wanted the male to approve of his new findings, as if he wanted the male to be proud of him, like a father would of his son. ‘’I... I t-think I s-smell the pack. F-Follow me.’’, he said after that and he started hobbling down the hill, making sure to walk in front of Shun as if he was leading him, even though Shun knew where the den was. He was nervous, afraid he would have caught the wrong scent and lead the two the wrong way, but with both knowing where the den was, there was no way they could get lost, right?

Addressed: Shun and Hikaru (sort of) Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru, the pack Word Count: 542 Notes: Short ugly post... TO THE DEN, WOOO~
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum: